The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WEEK AHEAD: Monday Night at A.J.’s

(or THE WEEK OF HEAD)

Chapter 6

Perhaps that’s why we never heard the doorbell when it rang the first time. The second ring brought Marcie and I to full wakefulness. Marcie extricated herself and I slid the slumbering Cushy to my right in her place. She donned her discarded dress, buttoning in as she crossed the floor in her stockinged feet. Slowly, Nikki lifted her leg from my thigh and squeezed my flaccid slumbering fuck meat. She bent down to it and kissed the head once before pelting down the hall past Marcie and toward her own discarded clothes. I rolled off the bed, reaching for the first clothes that came to hand, which was Nikki’s silk paisley robe. Shoving my feet into the slippers at the left edge of my bed, I strolled out toward the living room.

Marcie was welcoming Mindy to our home, and was already headed off to the fridge to fetch the girl a cold beverage. Mindy was uncomfortable enough around the beautiful Marcie, and when Nikki emerged barefoot in a white t-shirt and denim cutoffs, she became positively anxious.

“Thanks for coming, Mindy” I said distracting her by caressing her crotch with the head of the invisible love snake, and then she almost did, literally. Her eyes dilated when she saw my attire and red-faced turn back toward the door. I rippled the love snake and she froze where she stood.

“ I was worried about. I’m glad you came.” I emphasized this by letting the love snake do his business causing her to fall to her knees in the midst of an orgasm. By the time I had closed the distance between us my monster cock was peeking out the front of the undersized robe. I stopped before her, and when she looked up she saw the head of my prick bobbing in front of her face. She began to drool, her fat face trapping the eyes rolling up into her head looking like to waning silver white moons.

She was frightened now and the fear rolled off her in waves. I fogged her to sleep right there on her knees, her obese form settling into the position resembling a cross-legged, cross-dressing Buddha. Her mouth was frozen open in a yawn and I pressed my cock to her lips resting the head in her open mouth. Her open mouth aroused me sufficiently to give me a better look into her mind. I followed her taste memory back, back through the years of her life until a small girl knelt at my prick. It kind of spooked me a bit, until I looked down at my hardened cock. It looked to be no more than four inches long though erect. There was no hair on my balls and the hands that held either side of Mindy’s tiny head were thin and small as were my arms. I looked about and saw a mirror but it was not my face that stared back at me. I was in the body of cruel black-fogged boy some four or five years older than Mindy’s apparent age. She was crying as she was forced to suck the evil boys cock.

I read her fear, though it was plain to see. “If only she were bigger he couldn’t pick on her and play his nasty sex games with her” She thought. It was suddenly all clear to me the root of her attachment to food, the evil self-destructive cycle that would lead her to suicide in my own future. I could not control the boys motions, at the time I didn’t know how, and as the boy thrust his tiny prick down her tinier throat. I pushed a slight revision to her childlike analysis of the problem, “If only I were smarter, faster and stronger, he wouldn’t be able to do this any more.”

The boy shoved his dribbling cock back and forth into the child’s mouth and when his crisis came and he spurted his boy-cum down her throat, she bit down with all her might and shook her head like a dog pulling her legs off the floor to put her weight into it. The boy screamed and blood filled his vision. As he collapsed to the floor, his dark heart pumping its last a pool of blood spread around his torso. His last thought was, “That’s never happened before.” Mindy got to her feet and spat the boy’s flesh from her mouth. She kicked him again and again for all he had done to her for the past six months. Then she sat on his body and cried until help came.

Things twisted in my head and I fell backward on to the floor of my own living room. In the place of obese Mindy, was redheaded girl with best muscle definition I had ever seen. She looked like a coiled spring kneeling there her pretty mouth wide open. At first I did not recognize her, but the fact that she was occupying Mindy’s place in the same position made the connection easy to make. Here before me was a much different, much thinner, fitter Mindy. Her lustrous red hair fell to her shoulders and her sweats could not hide the effort that had been made to sculpt that body.

A quick peek proved to me her identity. But her past was no longer what I recalled. The self-destructive spiral that had led her to my door was filled instead by years of disciplined exercise, martial arts training, and triathlons. The boys had flocked to her but she taught each of them respect, and they considered themselves lucky if she too notice of them and unlucky if she was displeased. They may not have all heard the story of the boy, but her supreme confidence, strength and speed put off many a potential problem with over-eager boys.

In her new timeline, I recalled it was her physique that had enchanted me and drawn me to sit next to her. It was strange to hold both times in my head but in moments her past had disappeared like an ill-remembered dream. Except for her attack on the boy. I got to my feet and started to pull the fog from her brain. She tilted her head and raised and eyebrow at my protruding cock and as I quickly stepped back from her mouth her hand snaked out to snatch at the shaft.

“My now that’s a fine specimen.” She looked at it closely before raising her eyes to me again. Her pupils dilated and her breath came quickly. I nodded a bit apprehensively. Mindy shoved my prick into her face tipped her head back with her right hand under my balls at the base of my cock, she plunged it into her like a sword-swallower. Again and again her knees flexed propelling her throat over my prick. I reached the edge quickly and her grip tightened at the root of my cock preventing me from ejaculating. My knees trembled and my torso felt like blue flame. I rocked my hips down into her mouth. As her nose impacted my pelvis again and again.

My girls’ attention was rapt. Mindy’s control of my monster was miraculous to them. She was a well-oiled machine and I was in her thrall, at least for the moment. Her nostrils flared as she got her breathing rhythm down like a swimmer doing the Australian crawl. When her hand released me I absolutely detonated like a thermonuclear semen explosion. She chugged it all down and then pulsed her fist up and down like she was milking me, and she was, of every drop of cum.

“I’m glad I came by, I just had to see that prick for myself. Finally something worth fucking” She pushed me backward onto the floor. Amazed that I was still hard, a smile came to her face as pushed her tongue into my mouth and then she pushed her sweat pants down to her knees. Bending her knees in a delta she pushed herself onto me. She swept over my open robe rubbing her fabric-covered breasts over my naked torso. As she rocked back onto my reddened pecker her sweatshirt road up freeing her naked titties to slide along a sweaty path back and forth over my chest. She just went flat out, faster even than Cushy, taking her pleasure from my supine form. And when I filled her with sperm, the snake chiming like crazy in his satisfaction, the room, which had been frozen in admiration, charged forward to welcome our new family member.

And just like that my Friday solution fell apart. I had nowhere for Mindy to stay that could be reasonably explained. I didn’t think all of them would fit in the bed at once. And my office was too small for both Mindy and Nikki. For the time being, Mindy could live in Marcie’s old place, I supposed. But clearly we were all going to need a bigger place. By the way the last five days were going, by the end of the month I would need to own an apartment building with a full-time pussy scheduling staff.

Though I still had no clue that many of my conquests were now pregnant, It was clear that my home was becoming too small and I hadn’t the finances to support my growing family. I would need a business to support the results of my new abilities, and it would have to be cash if I didn’t want Lorelei petitioning the court for higher child support payments.

“Are you hungry, Mindy? We’ve just finished dinner.” I asked.

She shook her head and said, “Hell I haven’t completed my aerobic activity for the day. Would it be O.K. to stop by after I finish my run?”

“Sure.” I said.

“Then off I go.” And off she went, striding out the door and breaking into a sprint half way down the block.

“Damn, that’s a women.” We all said at once.

Chapter 6

This was the first spare moment I had all day. I didn’t know how long it would last and I needed to think. I breathed in the scent and color of the room, sensing the dissipating scent of dinner and the vibration of the exhaust fan. Time halted. Marcie and Nikki were still staring at the wonderfully rippling, retreating ass of the new Mindy.

I started to inventory my abilities. My enhanced senses allowed me to speak and hear thoughts, gather and invoke scent memories as well as travel back in time along their path, transmit my body and thoughts via satellite. Communicate thoughts as well as view things remotely along any electromagnetic path such as closed-circuit security cameras. I could change behavior and sense intention by sight. Move things and send feelings and memories with my mind. My pecker was huge and my physique had regained its former glory. Women were drawn to me by my pheromones I emitted. And that was just the short list.

If only I could think of some way to make some money off these abilities without attracting too much attention. They weren’t much good if they cost me more money than I made. I could just ask people to give me money, but that seemed like stealing. If I had something to give them in return that they actually wanted, that would be more like business. I swept my hand back and forth over my cock, deep in thought. As my fist passed over the head the fourth of fifth time, my cock began to leak pre-cum and as my hand began to slide more easily over it I finally settled on my first business opportunity.

All the women I’d fucked seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Perhaps I could charge some for the privilege. It suited my sense of humor. After all, it seemed to me that girls could get dick for free anytime they wanted it. It would be fun to turn the tables for once and make them, quite literally, pay for it. I thought back on all the times I had shelled out cash over the last twenty years for pussy, in one form or another, up to and including child support from my lesbian ex-wife. And just like that I began to build my target client list. I would start with every woman I had ever given money to in hopes of getting a little.

But before I got my ex-wife to pay me for sex, I decided I would start with those professional cock-teases at the strip club downtown. The place I was thinking of was called “A.J.’s Treasure Chest,” and it had collected a sizable chunk of my disposable income since my divorce. It was a safe place for me. Since there was no chance the girls would ever go home with the customers, I could talk to them without fearing rejection and they were fond enough of me to no longer feel threatened when I appeared.

The girls all had their own personalities. Some I liked, some I tolerated because they were so damn hot looking. But all knew me as a source of easy cash since I’d long since lost interest in their gyrations on my trousers and usually just like to chat or cuddle or dance with them standing up, ball-room style. Some of the bouncers had frowned at this type of dancing, as it wasn’t in their rulebook. They would look at me strangely sometimes after I had just dropped $200 for what I could do for a three dollar cover just across the street at “Top o’ the Town” just across the street. To them it seemed a bit unnatural, and that meant trouble. Can you imagine, place where regular dancing was considered unnatural and possibly perverted? But it also seemed harmless to A.J., besides my money was just as good and as he was the boss I was therefore allowed to continue.

Yes, my first customers would be from A.J.’s. Well, seems like I have a busy Monday Night ahead of me, and it wouldn’t have anything to do with football. My only immediate decision would to be what to do with the girls. I let time slip forward. Nikki turned away from the open front door. She started to drool as she fixed her gaze on my protruding thruster.

“Hey girls! I was thinking we might hit another club tonight. Maybe A.J.’s for a few drinks and over to the ‘Top o’ the Town’” I suggested.

“Isn’t that a strip club?” Nikki asked furrowing her brow.

“Yeah, I figure nobody will bother us there like they did at ‘The List’” I said winking at Nikki.

“That sounds good to me!” said Nikki, “I got gypped on my dances at ‘The List’ and Marcie never even had a chance to go”

“I’d love to, Mark, but what about Cushy? Can we leave her alone?” asked Marcie.

It was a good point, She’d probably be O.K. fogged like she was but, I felt a bit guilty leaving her alone. “She can come with us, it would be good exercise for her.” I decided finally. “Why don’t you see if you can find Cushy some party rags, Nikki? You seem to be a similar size.”

Nikki brightened at the thought of having her own living doll to dress and headed off to rouse Cushy. I appreciatively took in her departing form as I pulled the fog from the slumbering Cushy. I followed behind hand in hand with Marcie. As we got to the door of the master bedroom Nikki and the naked Cushy squeezed by us in the hall. Cushy’s erect nipples brushed my chest and I nearly fucked her right there in the hallway. But, I was on a mission now. And pulling Marcie behind me, I shut the door. Marcie was excitedly sorting through a collection of party dresses that she hadn’t worn since before her marriage. I took a quick shower and felt a bit silly about it too. This had to be at least the third one today. I felt like one of those people who took off one shirt and then quickly stained another. Maybe I should invest in a barrel of wet ones or something.

When I emerged from the shower Marcie was at the mirror doing her makeup. She had on this black dress that fastened with at the neck a pearl broach. It covered her neck like very wide choker and crisscrossed her breasts and nipples like scarf and left a diamond shape cut-out that left her navel exposed and pointed to, well, a place a I very much enjoy visiting. Her back was exposed down to the very top of the crack of her ass. Trust me when I say this dress was something that would need a very low-profile pair of tangas to make anyone believe she was wearing any underwear at all. I couldn’t see a bra of any kind either and presumed that and lifting and separating was built in to the design of the dress.

With her hair up in sort of a French roll, her black stockings and sling-back sandals and dangling silver and pearl earrings, Marcie could give wet dreams to the dead. Not fully recalling the complex logistics related to bathroom sharing with females, I had assumed I would be waiting for my party to finish preparing. Marcie finished off the ensemble with a sheer white scarf that wrapped around her shoulders and covered most of her back. Clearly the dress was for my personal consumption.

We stepped out into living room and awaited the girls. Nikki emerged with Cushy in tow. Nikki looked stunning in a blue hip-hugging dress with spaghetti straps that showed a generous amount of cleavage and small jacket that had buttons that were clearly never meant to be fastened, but functioned as a pair of sleeves with a high, silver beaded collar that matched a silver torc with surprisingly large empress-cut sapphire pendant. Her gorgeous hair was stacked, by some secret female magic, on top of her head with ringlets hanging down on either side of her face. Nikki’s stockings, which I could almost see the tops of due to the briefness of the dress, were sheer with sliver sparkles and carefully aligned seams that went all the way down to a pair of blue backless sandals trimmed with a silver sort of thread.

On the whole, the effect was almost retro, as if Audrey Hepburn had been a blond with a great rack. All that was missing was white gloves and a hat. A good chunk of Nikki’s father’s money must be hanging in my closet right now. I hadn’t bothered to check and was about to when Cushy emerged from behind the concealment given by Nikki’s jaw-dropping entrance. All my thoughts left my head as Cushy emerged in red sheath that came to mid-thigh on her left and seemed to be wrapped tightly to her and fastened by some sort of elaborate gold hook into which all the strategically placed folds from hips to bust were gathered.

On the right side the dress staggered delightfully down to just below the knee with sort of sheer read chiffon trim that snaked over her thighs and bifurcated into something resembling a river of a branching tree one limb of which held up her breasts and the other which wrapped round her torso like ivy. Cushy’s sheer stockings were the background to a barely-there pattern I could not identify. Her shoes were backless black open-toed mules with three-inch heels that made her calves look as if they were carved in marble by a bronze-age sex maniac. Around her neck was an unadorned gold chain that resembled the twists of a small length of rope, and her gold hoop earrings dangled in the midst of her freshly scrubbed face and hair which cascaded paste her shoulders and midway down her back.

I wore a black short-sleeve shirt with a black on black pinstripe that Marcie had picked out of the closet. With me in khaki pants and black loafers, I felt a bit out of place in their company. Marcie sensed my discomfort and with a critical glance rooted around in my closet until she emerged with a black sport-coat that hadn’t fit since my Washington internship. Dubious, I tried it on and was pleased to see that I could button it though I did not. Nikki popped back into her room and trotted back with a small box.

“I was going to give you this for Christmas, but this seems like a better time.” She said as she shoved the box into my hand.

Inside the box was a necklace, obviously expensive, with a heavy gold “M”. She must have gotten it when she slipped out to study yesterday. Now I’ve never been much for jewelry on men and I thought that gold chains were generally tacky, but this piece was tasteful and I certainly wasn’t going to disappoint the anxious Nikki.

I smiled handed it back to her and stooping to kiss her I whispered to her, “Put it on for me Nikki love.” Tilting my head down pretending I wasn’t looking at her cleavage, Nikki reached up and fastened the catch by feel. Her breath on my neck nearly set me off and so I channeled some of my excitement back to her making her heart pound even harder. By the time her hands drew down slowly over my chest she was creaming delightfully. I could tell by the sound that the clear time savings they all made had to do with not taking the time to don any underwear. As I looked under her half jacket I could see her nipples poking up and not at half-staff either.

My pecker tapped pleasantly on her abdomen and even through all the intervening layers of fabric Nikki felt it enough to smile slyly and accidentally brush it with the back of her hand on the way to adjusting the small purse suspended from her shoulder. Marcie raised an eyebrow and made to clean some nonexistent lint off my jacket then she proceeded with both hands to vigorously adjust my belt with her thumbs while her remaining fingers plunged into my waistband on either side of my erection assuring that it was parallel to the zipper and the lowest button on my shirt.

I looked in the mirror in the foyer, and I have to say the final effect was more than acceptable. I felt like a million bucks, and I wasn’t even wearing a tux. The black of my shirt made a fine background for the gold chain and all of my objections disappeared.

My whole pussy posse preceded me out the door. I stuffed a hand in my right pocket and opened the doors remotely. Nikki and Cushy claimed the back seat quickly seeming to sense or at least have previously arranged that Marcie’s place was to be by my side. As I opened the door for Marcie, I glanced at the driveway of the neighbors to my south. The two roommates, veterinary students, were just returning from what looked to be an expedition to the grocery store. Wendy, whose father had bought the place, looked a bit puzzled to see Marcie, whom she recognized.

“We’re all going dancing, do you want to come?” Just for fun, I made her do just that. She stumbled, red-faced, on her stoop nearly falling back onto her roommate.

“Thank you no, perhaps another time,” she said amazed at herself and more than a little confused at her arousal.

“No problem. I’ll let you know when we’re stepping out again. See ya.” I said magnanimously.

Wendy staggered into her home carrying two arms full of groceries and her substantial if unexplained arousal. Susie, her roommate, held the door open and glanced back over her shoulder. I made her knees wobble too. I would have to check back later to see if I was the topic of any later conversations between them. But for now I was on a mission to finance my growing household.

Chapter 7

I drove the much-traveled route to A.J.’s. What with trains and traffic signals it took good fifteen minutes to get there. The scent of dripping pussy in the enclosed car was driving me crazy as we waited for the train to go by. Marcie was comforting or torturing me with her soft left hand plunged through my open fly. Nikki was blowing in my right ear and describing the things she was going to do to me when we finally got to where we were going. Cushy sat there, her mouth forming a surprised “O”, watching each car of the train go by, oblivious to, or deliberately ignoring, what was going on in the front seat.

Finally the barrier stopped flashing and we proceeded to what was definitely the wrong side of the tracks. We were a bit over-dressed for A.J.’s, which had become a bit run-down due to poor maintenance and a tight-fisted owner. He’d been saving money to build a club in the more populous urban center some thirty miles or so south of my town and the building had suffered for it. It was more of a neighborhood place now with its own regulars who, at this time of day, came mostly to drink. Ray was working the door, as usual. About four or five girls were working the crowd of maybe a dozen men.

Skipper, the head bartender, was working her magic with some bottles tequila and turn to slice up some limes for when the crowds arrived some time later. To say that Ray looked shocked by the makeup of my party would be an understatement. He looked as if someone just told him he could expect to give birth to twins. He usually just waved me in but gave me a perfunctory pat-down for weapons so his doing the same of my girls wouldn’t look out of place. Marcie ignored him, Nikki smiled brightly, and Cushy patted him back in a very affectionate manner. And little Ray, who looked at pussy nearly all day every day, sprung to immediate attention. When Cushy nibbled his ear I thought he would cum in his pants.

Ever since I’d known him Ray, had carried a dour expression befitting his occupation. But the silly grin he displayed now gave him a whole different aspect. I shook his hand and slipped him a twenty winking at his familiar cop-a-feel of the girls at the door game. His grin wouldn’t fade for most of the night as he kept a close eye on Cushy. She looked like a child standing next to him, if a very precocious one.

My favorite bartender, Jingles, whose moniker has a story all its own, smiled and waved a bottle of beer at me in acknowledgement of my arrival and made face expressing how impressed she was by my party-clad company. While Skipper made no other response that a raised eyebrow, I knew she was surprised and more than a little happy for me. She smiled to herself and continued slicing her limes.

Taking an open stool at the bar, I signaled for Jingles to come over. She looked at me expectantly while stealing glances at Nikki and Cushy. So I said, “Let’s start with some shots of Fire Water for all my girls, that means you and Skipper too. And then we’ll take, Black Russian, a Gin and Tonic, a Seven and Coke, and a 180 for my little critter here over in the booth.” Pulling Cushy closer by grabbing her ass and hauling her in to my chest.

Jingles walked over to Skipper and leaning in close to her ear she said, “Mark and the ladies are going want to do shots with us over in the booth.” There was only one in the small club and it was usually held for larger groups such as mine. Skipper scurried out with a bottle and wiped down the table while Jingles mixed the drinks for my order. Skipper laid out six shot glasses and filled them all at our table as we squeezed into the booth. I left a space to my left and the girls settled in on my right with Cushy on the end farthest from me followed by Nikki, and Marcie snuggled up closest to me her feet already out of her shoes and her legs folded up under her as she leaned on my shoulder.

Jingles brought our drinks out on a tray and settled into the open spot next to me. I rewarded her choice by leveling up her arousal and curiosity at my apparent success in finding a date after such a long a dry spell. Something I’d reflected on many times while admiring her ass as she worked the bar. We all did our shots, Skipper with a roll and flourish that made me think she worked in the pit of a casino in her previous life. Skipper nodded in thanks and then hustled back to the bar. Jingles lingered, taking me in with new eyes. It wasn’t long before her eyes traveled south. Her eyebrows shot up and she gasped very quietly. She was in the midst of a question concerning my stroke of good luck when her voice trailed off and her gaze fixed on the bulge in my Dockers. I stroked her clitoris remotely and she sat bolt upright and flushed and looked quizzically at my hands, which were folded on the table in front of my drink.

After a time she said. “I was going to ask you how you all met, but maybe I should just say I’m happy you met someone?” She looked at each member of my group trying to single out my date from what must be her girlfriends. As her eyes fell on Marcie, I tapped her clit again and when she looked into my eyes again I pushed her over the edge. She froze there, looking at me through heavily lidded eyes.

“This is my new wife Marcie, and my girls, Nikki and Cushy.” I said. I let her believe they were my daughters.

“Wow, I only knew about little Johnny. I guess someone got busy when he was younger.” She said. The girls giggled and Nikki said deadpan, “Yeah lately he’s been real busy.” That caused Marcie to flush and lower her eyes.

“Well, your husband is looking very handsome tonight, Marcie. You should feel privileged, he never dresses up for us.” Jingles daring a backhanded flirt with me. Before she could stand I gathered her back to me and kissed her on the cheek while simultaneously grasping her left breast and causing her to orgasm again. She toppled back to my shoulder and paused there for a moment before getting up. Ray had missed it all focusing on what Cushy was doing with the cherry from her drink. Jingles retrieved her tray and with a bit of a wavering gait walked back to the bar in her light up sneakers. I followed the blinking lights until they disappeared behind the bar. Then I reached for my drink. A number of the men were gazing jealously at my group and one was considering chatting up Cushy based on her personal show for Ray, but they knew better than to mess with any female customers under Ray’s usually watchful gaze.

Misty was on stage, she resembled a compact Sarah Jessica Parker. Her athletic moves around the pole were a joy to watch. Each time she worked her way round the pole her gaze fell on the group and then me. She was a sweet girl and happened to be a student at the University, but I never made a fuss when I spotted her on campus or when from time to time I would see her out with her boyfriend, Dave. He was a good guy with more guts than most. I think he kind of enjoyed that she teased all of us but went home to him. Misty was supple and graceful and her pole-tricks communicated the terribly power of her thighs. I think, if she tried she could probably crush a guy’s skull like a walnut. She waved at me and continued to dance.

I was just thinking how I had already spent all my money, when Jade sashayed over. Jade was a Korean girl with a five-year-old son whose real name was Linda Park. She considered me a regular and when she was working all the girls deferred to her. She sort of had dibs on me often leaving me with no money to offer the others. She took the open seat next to me. She was wearing her Pocahontas outfit, which consisted of a very thin suede skirt and a tiny suede vest tied closed with loose rawhide laces. The vest forced her rather substantial natural endowments up an out. She was quite pretty and mercenary to the core, and even knowing all that I usually fell for her rap. She would make a fine dominatrix one day but let’s ignore that for the moment.

Jade was just the candidate I had in mind for my new business. As she dismissed my girls as probably nothing but whores she focused on my pants as if something was out of place. With a low whistle she reached over and grabbed my erection and to no one in particular she exclaimed, “Hey! Have you been working out?”

Marcie frowned at her familiarity, bust said, “We try to keep him busy.”

Jade eyed the girls trying to determine what sort of competition they were. In the end she decided she had home court advantage and continued her pitch. “Hey, Markie when are you gonna show me some love? We need to VIP.” She said cocking her head in the direction of the dimly lit area that had sort of a balcony view of the stage. Each lap dance in the VIP area cost $20 a piece. I was usually good for about four or five and she figured she could get me out of the way quickly before the crowd grew larger.

I nodded saying, “Sounds like fun, see you girls in a bit.” I gave Marcie a peck on the cheek and a quick wink and she smirked at Jade’s back as the shapely Korean tugged me toward the VIP room. Marcie thought, “Well, that girl will certainly be getting what’s coming to her or into her.” She smiled into her drink and laughed with the others as they discussed a wager on how long it would be before Jade reached into my pants to check out my dick up close.

As I leaned back into the comfy leather couch and spread my arms, I watched Jade unlace her vest a bit more and kneel in front of me. It was a move I was quite familiar with and so I amplified the scent of my prick as she used her hair to create a barrier between her mouth and the thin fabric of my pants. As she simulated oral sex on my khaki-encased iron hard prick I kept tweaking her arousal. She was soon sloshing under her skirt and her head was shaking a bit out of control. Finally she could take it no more and without betraying her goring excitement she mounted my fabric-covered dick. She had a trick she did as she snapped her gash back and forth luxuriously over my erection. It was quite invigorating even given all the action I’d seen in the last few days. Jade was clearly enjoying herself. I amplified her need, while simultaneously blocking her orgasm. She was panting and a little frustrated to be so close to the edge.

The song ended and she asked if I wanted to keep going. I nodded breathlessly and she surreptitiously slid her panties aside and shoved her bare pussy lips up and down my erection. I brought her even higher and tied her off into a feedback loop. Her heart was pounding and she was moaning, for real this time. She went on and on there so close to the edge and when I moved as if to get up at the end of the second song she begged me to stay. I slumped back into the couch as she continued rocking her juicing vagina over me. When the song start she reached down and unzipped my pants, and tugging my pecker out through my silk boxers, she eyed me very carefully. When I did not protest, (who would), she rose up and aimed my redheaded monster at her dripping snatch. As she slid quickly down me and settled at the root, I removed the block on the feedback loop and she gushed all over the front of my trousers. I immediately reinstated the loop and she rose and fell on me faster and faster. When she orgasmed a second time she stared down wide-eyed at my Cheshire cat grin. She kept going until the song stopped and glanced at me again to see if I intended to keep going. Silently nodding I began to bounce her on my prick by flexing and un-flexing my ass.

She was approaching her third orgasm when I unloaded my pent-up sperm into her. The sluicing sound was so loud that some of the crowd looked up and smiled, though they had no clear view. I remained hard as the end of the fourth song neared and a sweating Jade settled down with her head dropped exhaustedly on my shoulder my iron hard prick impaled her and prevented her from easily slipping off my lap. With a pleasant slurping sound she rose up off my still hard pecker and reached for her purse. I tweaked her a bit and she “accidentally” dropped a Benjamin on my lap without noticing. I quickly scooped it up and then with my hand stuffed in my pocket I whipped the single bill back out to her delighted eyes.

She paused a bit out of breath and smiling she said, “You just keep that, I’ll pay the house’s cut. It certainly was worth it.”

As her fogged brain processed the events of the last few minutes, I slipped in my new money generating suggestions in behind her moment of largesse. You should pay almost all the money you make to Mark in trade for feeling like that again just once more. Instead of coke or meth, Jade would be addicted to my dick. I wasn’t a total jerk though the girl still had to feed her family. So I added an additional suggestion, each time she heard someone mention their pants she was to be rewarded by a similar if less numerous reward if she performed blow jobs the proceeds of which at a $100 bucks a pop, so to speak, went directly to me. She had so enjoyed making me cum in my pants so many times I decided that when ever anyone mentioned the word “pants” in the VIP room she would perform similarly as she did for me while charging the men $300 to come in her pussy and $400 to cum up her ass. She still got to keep her original lap-dance proceeds and the house still got a cut of them, but the rest would go directly to me.

I had to suppress her natural reluctance a bit but by the end of the night she was nearly delirious, especially when I passed the codeword to Ron, another regular I ran into as I left the VIP room. It wasn’t long until word of the codeword spread and men were lining up at the ATM by the restroom. By the time I’d reached the booth, Skipper had laid on another round, and Jingles holding the now empty tray to her chest was chatting with Marcie.

When she looked me in the eyes again, quite tentatively I might add, I let the love snake wrap her in a knee-collapsing surge of another orgasm. She smiled thinly and rushed off toward the dancers’ dressing room, her panties sloshing loudly in my ears, if no one else’s. I followed her mind into the room. She was mightily disturbed at her body, and the fact that her panties were sodden. She peeled them off, and looking through her eyes I focused on the smell they emitted, amplified it and evoked a secondary series of orgasms in her as she fell heavily to the bathroom seat in one of two stalls. She stepped out of them, her tennis shoes blinking at the motion, and she wiped up the small puddle they created on the floor. Then I watched her as she wiped herself. It didn’t take much to push her to masturbate to another lesser series of orgasms as she fantasized only for a moment about her boyfriend and then increasingly on me and my hidden monster prick.

As she thought of fucking me I sent the snake through the intervening walls to have his fun. By the time he came back, her legs were like putty and she could barely stand. She searched in her locker for a change of underwear and then searched her purse for my card suddenly recalling how she had tucked it in her purse one evening. There were at least two-dozen others there. She tossed all but mine in the wastebasket. I pushed the scent of my prick to the card and her nostrils flared as she lifted it to her nose. Her knees trembled but held. She slipped on a very small thong and smoothing her heavy cotton skirt back down she checked out her new rearview.

When she emerged from the dressing room, she deliberately did not meet my gaze. But the idea she might look kept her on the very edge of her arousal. She could feel my eyes on her, but she did not look back. Jade was on her second gentleman, and I do mean ‘on’ her second gentleman. Ray even watched the two totally unaware anything was going on because Jade had changed to long, sheer dragon embroidered robe. Ron’s buddy Dale was being ridden hard by Jade, and by the sound of his heart be better pop in her ass soon or he’d be leaving on a stretcher. I listened for a while and moments later Dale blew his load into Jade’s rectum. I smirked to myself. She’d made another one cum in HER pants, though she had stopped wearing any once I got through with her. Pocahontas was getting well and truly poked. My bankroll was growing quickly with only one girl on line. It was time to capture another. I passed over Misty since she was such a sweet kid, and my eyes fell on Carrie.

I’d dumped a bunch of cash of Carrie especially when Jade wasn’t working. Carrie’s real name was Jeanie. She had a three-year-old named Ian and though she didn’t know it, she would soon have another on the way courtesy of, she believed, her liaison with a bouncer named Vanya, a jovial Russian who always liked to joke about how I wasn’t getting any. Carrie was fond of gowns and as she crossed the floor toward me it swept behind her like the wake of an ocean-liner. She was a bit of a whiner, totally mystified why things never seemed to turn out for her. She settled in next to me and kissed me right on the mouth. I immediately jerked the love snake into her and she fell heavily next to me her face within inches of my erection. She immediately noticed the difference as she had frequently jacked me off through my pants while pretending to give me a lap dance, her way of ensuring repeat customers. She gulped and sat up her eyes wide open, which for a girl who liked to affect heroin chic, was quite a feat.

Wordlessly she tugged me to the VIP room where Jade was now sucking off Willy under the cover of her long black hair. The music drowned out the slurping sound to all but my ears, though Carrie suspected something hinky was going on. She forgot about it deciding that it was not her fine and went about getting me started. Now Carrie was a fine dancer, graceful and willowy. I elected to actually take a turn around the floor of the VIP room. Carrie was happy she wouldn’t have to give a lap dance and graciously accepted my hand as we moved across the floor in time with the music. I spun and dipped and had a grand old time.

Slowly, very slowly, I built her arousal level back up until her heart was pounding in her chest, her pupils had dilated, her slit started creaming and her knees nearly gave out. She was breathlessly whispering in my ear how much she liked dancing with me, and how sorry she was she had missed me the last time I stopped by. When, I let the love snake out to play again. She surged into my chest and her hand clenched on my collar. I pulled her to one of the two open couches that were farthest from Jade.

We sat quietly with her head on my lap for the second song. As my prick pounded out a rhythm on her cheek she pulled up the front of her gown and began to rub herself. She tried and tried but couldn’t quite get there. I pushed my scent into her and that kicked her into the same type of feedback loop that had claimed Jade. She squirmed on my lap and turned her lips toward my prick.

Chapter 8

Thinking a bit of friction might do the trick; Carrie got up and dropped back onto my lap her finger rubbing her clit and her knees on either side of my ass. She humped the bulge in my pants getting more and more excited but was still caught at the edge. As she became more and more desperate, she shoved her hand down my pants, grabbed my pecker, and pushed it toward her clit. She felt so close. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled up my shirt. She unsnapped her bikini at the waist and let the fabric fall between my legs. As the head of my prick brush her labial folds, she nearly made it through the block on her own. Finally, she tugged the zipper down and my prick dropped out and the head buried itself in her pussy. She shook and quivered and like Wiley Coyote over the edge of the cliff she fell on to me in one fell swoop. When she reached the bottom I gave her a piece of it but when she rose up almost to the head of my prick I let her have it. She collapsed and shook all the way to the bottom of my cock.

Her legs were like jelly. She couldn’t stop shaking. Her forehead was on my chest and she was exhaling like a locomotive on a steep grade. She started kissing me and shoved her tongue down my throat. I pushed on the top of her head and she fell to her knees plunging my dick in her mouth as she went. I mapped her brain similarly to how I had prepared Jade only Carrie’s codeword would be “cherry.” As we stumbled out of the VIP room I whisper Carrie’s code word to Ron and he slipped after her as she paid the house their cut of her dances not quite realizing she had never asked me for any money.

We didn’t see much of Carrie or Jade for the next few hours, but when we did they settled at our booth and started shoving fifty’s, twenty’s, and hundred’s into my pockets. By 11:00 pm the girls were quite soused and a little bored from teasing Ray. I chatted with Skipper and she let me take over one of the disused private party rooms. We took Misty and Marissa with us after laying down a grand on the room to the house for the rest of the evening. Poor Chance and Licorice had to take turns dancing and chatting up the customers as most had elected to do VIP’s with Jade and Carrie. They were making bank on stage but compared to the cash being laid out toward my little enterprise they might as well have been working for minimum wage.

Chance was a likely candidate for my next recruit, but I was tired and tomorrow was another day. I pulled my girls into the party room, which came equipped with its own sound system and a selection of couches futons and ottomans as well as a call button for the bar. I ordered two bottles of the champagne Skipper had laid down for the upcoming holidays and had them put it on my tab. Which was now approaching $1200. The girl’s had ordered a pizza, which Jingles delivered to us on its arrival. Nikki opened the door to fetch it. When Jingles’ eyes fell on me and had Nikki not swept it from her hands, Jingles would have dropped our late dinner right on the floor.

She took a fifty from Marcie, and was about to leave when I signaled to her. Jingles walked slowly to me past where Marissa and Cushy were rubbing against each other. Her real name was Penelope Jimenez. She was a law student at a College in the larger metro area and drove north to work in a club where no one knew her. A.J. had been pressing her to dance, and previous to all my adventures I had been one of the few she had taken back to the VIP room. Let me tell you it was a real shame she never took up dancing because her body was taut and her temperament was humid in the extreme. Her tip jar was always fuller than the more experienced Skipper’s; half of bills in Jingles’ tip jars had phone numbers scrawled on them.

I zapped her again with the love snake and she landed on my lap with my barely covered prick pressed up against her thong and under her skirt. She came when she felt it and steadied herself on my lap by grasping it. Misty was giving $5 lap dances to Nikki who was financing her little game with the funds Jade and Carrie were so dutifully generating in the VIP room. It was my way of sharing the wealth. As young Penny squirmed and moaned on my lap, I casually cupped her breasts. Marcie was watching with great interest and had pulled up her dress to rub her naked button in full sight of Penny. The combination drove Penny once again into crisis. She started rubbing back on my pecker like I had shown her in my few lap dances with her. Finally, she had had enough and tugged her thong down her dripping legs and with it still coiled around one ankle she turned and tugged down my pants. This time they were totally off as well as my shoes. I pushed her to the ottoman tits first and entered her from behind.

Looking Marcie right in the eyes, I drove into Penny’s cunt synching my movements with Marcie’s fingers on her own clit. Marcie quickly caught on to the game and with her eyes locked with Jingles she directed the whole sexual symphony. Penny was overcome and a bit mad at herself for passing up an opportunity to have the big dick she’s always wanted inside her and a good guy driving it. She had been used so many times that she was beginning to doubt her judgment. Our earnest conversations replayed in her head and by the time she came again she was devoted to me. A strong bond between her and Marcie would develop later as Penny began to think of herself as my third wife. When the snake chimes hit this time I knew exactly what had happened. My beautiful bartender was carrying my child and my household had grown yet again. When she had calmed down sufficiently, I knew I had found a manager for my little business. From then on, loyal little Penny would be collecting all the pennies for my growing family. When Penny had put herself back together she went back to the bar to fix our new order and collect the cash from Jade and Carrie. Marissa had watched with interest as I ploughed into Penny. Her real name was Heather. Every other weekend she cut my hair at a studio in the mall. She had a husband and three girls and at 26 she was the sexiest MILF I knew perhaps that I ever knew. She had and understanding or greedy husband, I never bothered to learn which. And she found her way to me when Penny scuttled out her thighs dripping with sperm,

She had to be my favorite. Even before all this happened she had experienced orgasms when rubbing me the right way. She was a keeper. I wanted to keep her but with a family to support she was best to stay where she was at for the moment. Much later I did spot her the cash to start her own salon, at which I was a frequent customer. I stopped to get me some trim and sometimes, when needed, I even got myself a haircut. That’s why when she mounted me with no effort on my part and small concern for the fine or suspension if Ray or A.J. caught her. Marissa, eyes wide open, fucked the shit out of me right there on my back in the party room.

Much like Mindy had earlier in the evening, Marissa drove into me with abandon as she pushed my shirt up, over and off my head. Her panties had disappeared some time in the middle of my boning Penny. She surrounded my face with her prized implants, which she had financed with her own earnings. I hadn’t though she needed any but they did turn out very well in the last year she’d had them. I really wouldn’t have known if she hadn’t told me and to be honest I didn’t care now whether or not they weren’t part of the original equipment. Her scent was her own and efforts sincere and she came to her own reward on my prick in her own time. I think she was just naturally orgasmic. It would explain her large brood and her night job, but like I said when she was riding me all that popped right out of my head.

I amped her only at the very last for her initiative and she poured down on me an amazing amount of her own juices as she took in another child for the team. The snake was chiming madly at the hat trick and Marcie was rolling into a large heaving ball of ecstasy as she matched Marissa orgasm for orgasm. It looked like Heather’s husband Ken will finally be getting a son. I hope he likes my blue-eyed boy. Heather pressed her lips to mine and I responded in kind. Then I tuned up her response and looped it to the feeling she had just experienced. The sweat poured off her like she was standing in a shower. It hand an earthy smell unlike any of the other girls.

It made me think of green fields of clover, deep ancient woods and naked women on horseback. Heather my earth-maiden dryad with the amazing legs shivered over me at the sudden coolness of her cold sweat, and that set me off again and I watched as her eyes flew open wide at my secondary load of jizz. She pressed her lips to me again and then withdrew to admire my still raging thruster. She dug in the cushions for her bikini bottoms and with a wink she fastened the catches back up. Fanning her face she then blew a kiss at me and turned on her heel to head to the dressing room. She tucked the dozen or so Benjamins into the waistband of her bikini and walked out of the party room.

Chapter 9

I suppose that was what drew Misty’s eye. She seemed hypnotized by my pulsing member. She had missed the episode with Jingles (Penny), but (Heather’s) Marissa’s moans had made her look up from her place on Nikki’s lap. As Cushy rubbed up against her ass from behind, Misty’s vision blurred around the edges as she took in my dimensions from across the room. She was drawn to it as if it were and oasis in the dessert. When I listened to her mind, she seemed to think in was some sort of mirage. As she closed the distance between us, her hand extended from her body as if she had lost her depth perception. When my glistening, exposed cock was finally in her fist she moved down the shaft hand over hand, roughly measuring its length. She nodded to herself as she counted her hand the fourth time closing her fist palm down over the head of my prick like a little leaguer who had just won first bat for her team.

All thoughts of her boyfriend left her. She was so tuned up and fogged from Cushy’s and Nikki’s attentions, that it took only a small tap from my love snake to draw her mouth down to replace her hand on the head of my prick. She was still in a daze as she sucked the head and pushed the tip of her tongue into my urethra. If it hadn’t been for Heather’s vigorous efforts, I would have blown right in her face when she pulled the head out of her tiny mouth. She could only get the first three inches of my cock in her mouth. But she pumped with both drool-lubricated fists, which under normal circumstances would have resulted in a friction burn. As she worked her magic, searched her memories for her previous experiences with her boyfriend. I almost laughed out loud. Despite all his positive attributes, Dave was one of the few who didn’t care for blowjobs. Misty on the other hand, or in Misty’s case both hands, often fantasized about them. It was her one frustration with Dave. He never let her go down on him and certainly never went down on her.

This attitude was anathema to me. As wrong in the head as breast reduction surgery. I took Misty’s hand with a smile. And pushed her back onto the couch. I peeled off her sopping plaid skirt and pushed her white cutoff shirt up over her small B cup breasts. With my knees on either side of her head I lowered the head of my prick to her lips and then plunged my own head between her almighty thighs. Marcie had drifted off to sleep into a very provocative position. And as I licked Misty’s snatch I watched the rise and fall of her chest. Nikki and Cushy lifted her to one of the ottomans and I followed close behind unsure of their intentions. When I mounted the panting Misty again, Nikki had taken up position with her head brushing my chest as she sucked on Misty’s erect nipples. Misty’s head was tipped back as I arched over Nikki’s head and saw Cushy licking Misty’s brown winking asshole.

Misty held my prick in both hands moaning and humming to great effect on my shaft. Her body was vibrating in the close embrace of my girls and me. As her head slowly fell backwards off the ottoman, she found she was able to take more of me into her mouth. I was half in before she again experienced trouble gain but it was enough for her to remove one hand and make a ring behind my fuck sack. As Cushy plunged her tongue into her anus, Misty began to use her pinkie to tickle my rosebud.

That did it. I blew my load into her throat. And as she gasped and attempted to swallow it, she pulled me out of her mouth and I blew the rest of my load over her chin, neck, tits, and belly button, almost hitting myself on the chin and Cushy on her forehead with the velocity of my jizz. By the time my cock had stopped pulsing Misty’s chest was covered with a layer of sperm that was already running down her sides and pooling in her navel. When Cushy, unaware of my efforts shoved her tongue in Misty’s asshole one last time, Misty poured down her juices on my tongue the top of Cushy’s head.

Misty, whose real name was Jennifer, would later become a close business associate, but for the immediate future she remained my cumslut. We provided each other morning and lunch hour release on campus while Nikki was in class. Jennifer’s major in fashion design and merchandizing would come in handy, but not this week. This week she won the prize for top blowjob. I would need to get her a plaque or something.

After the day I’d had it seemed like I only had one more blast left in me. I displaced Cushy at Jennifer’s ass and pressed the end of my fuckrod against her sphincter. Cushy got between my widely splayed feet and began licking Jennifer’s clit. On one particular violent surge from Jennifer I got the head of my prick inside her lubricated asshole. I slowly pushed forward backing off only slightly and then moving forward again. Soon Cushy was able to lick both Jenny’s snatch and my balls. Jennifer was licking Nikki’s cunt and I used my forward momentum to drive Jenny’s tongue deeper into Nikki’s pussy. It was like I was fucking Nikki with Jenny’s head. Talk about a cock extension!

Jenny and Nikki went off together several times, and finally I could no longer hold it in. I pumped Jenny’s ass full of cum sliding in and out easily now that the passage was so filled with fluid. I could live to one hundred years old but that sluicing sound would still bring a smile to my face and a woody to my shorts. I pulled out of Jenny’s ass as she collapsed down on the ottoman, blasting her back with another load of semen. The girl was coated with it front to back. There was no way to get her back to the dressing room without it being obvious. I sent Cushy out half dressed to talk to Ray and every eye in the place fixed on her barely covered ass. Only Chance, who was on stage, noticed Misty’s passage to the dressing room. The rest of us groggy, inebriated and exhausted stumbled out of the party room into the main lounge. Misty disappeared behind the dressing room door as the crowd focused on companions varying states of disarray.

Chapter 10

When I locked eyes with Jingles, she staggered again behind the bar and nearly dropped a pitcher of beer on her chest. I waved. She set the pitcher down and ran back out to say goodbye. She hugged me and then her tongue sought mine once again. When I amped her again one of her legs wrapped around mine as I held her suspended from one arm. She was thankful then that he had not put any panties back on. Ray shook his head in disbelief and offered his hand as we wandered in the general direction of the front door. I laid extra instructions into him and the remaining dancers not to notice the traffic between Jingles, Jade and Carrie. I then reinforced the fear of the group not to spread the codeword too quickly lest they lose they’re place in the fucking order. Jingles (that is Penny), was given orders to bring the receipts to my home at the end of each night.

It was nearly a half hour past midnight. This still gave us some time to hit the dance club across the street. My crew by then consisted of Marcie, Nikki, Cushy, and Marissa (Heather), who had finished her shift and would be replaced by a senior dancer working the larger, very much more drunken crowd that usually arrived between Midnight and 2AM. I would have to come back to recruit the other girls who weren’t working that night as well as pick up Jacey and Chance whom I would not have a chance to convert tonight.

We stumbled across the mostly deserted street to the ‘Top o’ the Town.’ On a Monday night we would have the dance floor mostly to ourselves. Heather had changed into a form fitting black mini-dress with naked legs piled atop four-inch black pumps with ankle straps buckled in silver. I’d netted about $18,000 by the time Penny counted me out for the night, and still had two more prime fucking hours to go as we enjoyed dancing at the top. Jade and Carrie were each taking in about $2000 per hour for my end alone and Ray and Skipper were smiling at the good night of VIP’s they could report to A.J..

The bouncer across the street let the girls in free but charged me a $5 cover. Nikki waded through the small crowd at the bar to fetch us a pitcher of Sprite and some nachos. We’d had more than enough alcohol for the night and Nikki in particular was not looking forward to another rough morning like she had experienced on Sunday. The dance floor was deserted so Marcie asked the D.J. if he took requests. The girls mobbed on to the dance floor. When the music came up, it looked like a chorus line. The girls were shimmying and shaking and thrust more or less in sync to a fast-paced tune I barely knew. I reeled the motions back in my head and synched with them as I slid out on to the floor. The longer we dance the more synced we all became. It was really quite a show. It got the attention of some folks at the bar and they came to stand at one of the railings to watch.

Apparently the dance was somewhat popular as some of the girls filtered down and took up the steps quite easily. I felt kind of awkward matching them so I inverted the steps and we started playing off each other. When they leaned forward I leaned back. It reminded me of the line dances we used to do when we were in junior high only it was a lot more provocative. We sweated off quite a bit alcohol over the next few dances. Finally Marcie requested a series of slow dances. I took my first with her. I was already quite good at ballroom dances and the few swings steps I knew adapted well to the popular ballads that were now filtering out from the speakers.

I danced with Marcie, holding her close, and by the second song I had a raging hard-on from her close proximity. Nearly 1AM, and I was ready to go again. Marcie noticed it bulging into her pelvis and pressed even closer. It was the most exquisite feeling. And I’m not embarrassed to say that for the first time since Heather’s infamous lap dance months ago, I came right in my boxers and all over my t-shirt. Marcie smiled and grabbing my lapels; she buttoned my coat and pulled me staggering from the dance floor. I squeezed into a booth and Cushy disappeared below the table. By the time my coat was unbuttoned again, my pecker was in her mouth. She sucked my dick, and my shorts and the tails of my shirt, until I was presentable as possible. Heather high-fived Marcie and winked at me remembering when it had happened to both of us, fully clothed during a lap dance in the VIP room. Cushy popped up and wiped her mouth and Nikki licked off the remainder off Cushy’s face.

People were filtering out of the club. I ended the evening dancing with each of the girls in turn. I had to lead Cushy mentally as well as physically given the varied disruptions in the connections between memory and personality. But she adapted quickly making new undamaged associations to previous motor functions associated with dancing. The physical skills returned quickly. I was able to sort out and delete the more troubling associations, but it was inefficient and made clear just what a danger to me so highly damaged a person was. By the end of my dance with her, I was mesmerized, exhausted, and content all at once. Heather would have to leave soon to return to her family and it didn’t seem worth the effort to fog the staff into letting us stay. I imagine the D.J. would like to get home as well.

We walked Heather to her car, and then piled back in to our own. Heather agreed to meet me once her kids were in school. I needed to discuss an idea I’d had to add a division to my new business. Nikki drove us all home, as I was wrung out. Marcie sat in back with me while Cushy, riding shotgun, stuck her head out the window to look at the passing buildings. Hard to blame her everything was new for her, and despite her long history of debauchery, calumny, and treachery when she was still Alyssa, the contrast between her childlike moments and her occasional displays of sophisticated carnal knowledge was most enchanting.

Halfway home, I phoned Heather on her cell and got her home number before I then ordered her to my home. I then called Ken, her husband, halted time, and tried delivering instructions to him remotely. I suggested that it was important to support his wife’s work, whatever it was. If she had to work late he would pick up the slack and feed the kids and take them to school. Then I explained, how wonderful his night with Heather was and overlaid a discrete selection of sense memories from my own encounter with her to be recalled on waking. I asked him to repeat the instructions to me and then forget he had said anything. Then I let time move forward again and spoke for the first time.

“Is Hector there?” I asked.

“I think you have a wrong number.” Said Ken.

“You fucking with me, esse? Put that punta on the phone.” I said in my best Hispanic accent. I’d picked up some Spanish phrases from Penny earlier, and then used her brother’s voice to say them.

“No man, I’ve never heard of Hector. You dialed wrong.” Ken said a bit impatiently.

“Well you tell Hector I’m drilling his bitch right now, and she likes it.”

I then handed the phone to Marcie and she adlibbed “Oh fuck me harder Carlos, fuck me harder.” We were all trying to keep from busting out laughing. I finally had to hang up when Nikki snorted and nearly drove right off the road.

Marcie was still giggling when she reached for and found my hardening dick. Tugging it out she bent down to shove it in her mouth. Her timing was just perfect, as we had stop for another train along the way. As she pumped my pecker, I leaned back to enjoy the gentle sensation of her tongue circling my glans. I wondered if we had any leftovers I could heat up when I got home. But before I could ride that train of thought much farther, my brain went white with an unexpected orgasm. She had managed to sneak up on me with that one, and so I rewarded her with one of her own, tying off the feedback loop so she could enjoy it several orgasms before we arrived home.

Chapter 11

When we arrived home, there were cars in both sides of the driveway. The front door was wide-open. Nikki parked the cat in Marcie’s driveway. Heather pulled in next to us. We all pile out and went across the street. I took the lead in case we’d been robbed. Hoping they hadn’t got my laptop, and hoping the cars meant I could disrupt this burglary, I went in first. Inside, in the living room, I found Mindy, our project for the day, roundly berating another woman who was facedown bound hand and foot with phone cord.

The woman’s jeans and sodden panties were tugged to her ankles. In her mouth was a pair of my jizz-stained underwear. Her arms were free to move but instead of pulling the underwear out she appeared to be sucking on it her face was buried in a large semen stain on the sheet that Marcie had taken from off the bed. The girl seemed to have wound it around her naked torso and abdomen. I should have recognized her immediately but was her behavior and the EMT patch on the shoulder of her jacket that finally set off recognition of her, before I even saw her face swivel at the smell and before I thought to scan her brain, I’d identified her as Debbie, the paramedic who had so lovingly rescued my dick when after I’d fallen at the mall on Saturday.

Mindy began to speak when she saw me though I confess I missed her first few words just then. “I found her breaking in but she seemed only interested in your laundry room. She was hauling out to her car. The only reason I caught her was that she had laid down face-first to masturbate while sucking on your shorts. I couldn’t pry any of these things away from her. She has a jaw like a pit bull.

“Yeah, I know. Thank you. I’ll take care of this. Nikki, why don’t you put Cushy to bed? Mindy, can you untie her please.” I said. I cocked my head at Marcie and we went to the master bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed I unzipped my khakis and indicated to Marcie she should tug them off. Her nostrils flared at the scent rolling off them and she very nearly lifted them to her face. The sight of Debbie, caused her to pause as I let my still soggy boxers fall to my feet and stepped out of them. Half naked, I emerged from the bedroom crossed the kitchen, swinging the undies on one finger. Debbie, whose hands were now free, snapped her head around at the scent, and when Mindy had released her legs she fell to her knees at my feet eyes darting between my cock head and the swinging, semen scented undies.

Nikki and Cushy were stripped down to their birthday suits when they emerged from her room, Cushy trailing behind on her leach. Cushy moved with more grace and then her eyes fixed on the head of my prick and she began to drool though she did not strain at the leach. “Go to bed now, Cushy.” I said. She whined a little but allowed Nikki to take her to her crate and latch her inside. Nikki tweaked one of Cushy’s nipples and then cupped her breast affectionately before stepping away from the crate. Marcie gathered up the skivvies and the sheet and paced wearily, but still satisfied, into the laundry room to put the items directly in the washer.

Heather, Mindy, Nikki, and myself Debbie trailing my boxers, went straight to the bedroom. Marcie joined us soon after we heard the washing machine start up. I tossed my shorts onto the bed and Debbie followed after them plunging the newest pair into her mouth and sucking again. I looked meaningfully at Heather, and then peeled off my sport-coat, tie, and shirt. Heather let her dress drop to the floor. Marcie’s rippled down her otherwise naked body and perched on her side of the bed she began to peel of her stockings. Already unencumbered by clothes, Nikki comforted Debbie by sucking alternately on each of Debbie’s erect nipples, licking each nipple with great care. I looked Mindy right in the eyes and then looked at the edge of the bed.

Mindy peeled off her sports-bra and shimmied out of her tight spandex shorts, revealing an absolutely bald pussy. I pushed her head down on the bed between Heather’s moistened thighs. Then without further preamble, I stuffed my cock in the highly- muscled pussy. Which each thrust she drove her tongue into Heather’s twat and eventually, when her knees gave out in ecstasy, and her cunt clenched fiercely at my dick, I pulled out and climbed over her spasming body and drove deep into Heather’s quivering twat. I began broadcasting to everyone in the room and Marcie silently dropped her hands to her crotch, and rocked from side to side. Nikki paused and heaved in sympathetic aftershocks to Debbie’s own inner earthquake.

If they all hadn’t been pregnant before, they all would have been that night. I don’t remember much of what happened next but I woke up to early daylight in a pile of girl-flesh with Debbie sucking on my cock. I didn’t even rise when I felt the need to go to the bathroom. It was just too cozy in amongst them. Marcie’s head was on my right shoulder, Nikki’s on my left. Heather’s head was on my abs, watching Debbie at work. Apparently, the girl’s had set up a rotation that kept my prick in a mouth all night. I let loose of semen, then my urine and pissed it all down Debbie’s desperately sucking gullet. She didn’t bat an eye, easily taking it all in under the heat of her huffing, flaring nostrils. That’s what finally put her to sleep. She finally went unconscious with just the head of my prick in her mouth, her drool and my fuck-slime dripping out of both sides of her mouth.

A quick scan of their minds revealed they had all taken their pleasure from the monster, indifferent to my sleeping or waking state. All had been filled with at least two or three loads of my jizz in the orifice of their choice. Surprising, at least to me, was the large ratio of those choosing to take at least one load in their ass. Mindy, took four loads herself, one in her cunt, which I recalled, one in her face as I was pulling out of Heather’s cunt and twice in the ass reverse cowgirl style. Nikki had seen it all and the memory of her sucking Mindy’s cum covered asshole. Set my dick to rising again. But Monday was now gone, and well you ought to take this chance to relax of relieve yourself and strap back in because you’ll never believe what happened on Tuesday.

TO BE CONTINUED