The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Our Weekly Dinner (or What My Father-in-Law Did)

“So David, Jacqueline tells me that you are considering an in-house counsel position. My understanding is that those jobs command lower salaries,” Claude said to me, beginning the dinner conversation.

Over the years, and despite Jackie’s frequent assurances, her parents still make me nervous. “They’re good people,” she reminded me earlier, “they just come off as stodgy.” Stodgy doesn’t begin to describe them. Claude and Violet Schmidt are nearly stereotypes. Claude, a genetic scientist and professor originally from Austria, towers over me, straight backed and slender despite his age and grey hair. His wife, Violet is a rail-thin Chinese woman whose Chinese name always escapes me. She has come from affluence and a life of tradition and can seem very severe at times. Their home is austere and quiet, and my wife is a product of that home. At 32, she is shorter than her mother (Violet is my height : 5′6″), standing at just about 5-feet. I find her a lovely blend of her Austrian and Chinese parents: flawless skin, but a bit thicker than her mother. Her long hair is naturally chestnut brown, an European face with hints of her mother’s almond eyes.

Despite feeling like I am being grilled, I continue to focus my conversation on Claude. Violet has started up on Jackie about having children. I suppose I should be happy-before we married, I know Violet considered me a poor potential mate for her beautiful daughter, despite matching Jackie in education and experience, having attended law school together and both landing well paying jobs after graduation.

“Yes, sir, it will provide a lower salary, but I will be doing much more enjoyable work, and I will have much less stress,” I attempted to explain, to which he matter-of-factly replied, “is stress something you find a hard time handling, David?” Sigh.

After several minutes of defending myself from calm, yet accusingly pointed questions that made me feel a half-wit, I managed to turn the conversation to Claude’s current projects. This is where the difference between my upbringing and Jackie’s becomes apparent. Claude is a genius-world renowned, Violet is some kind Chinese social elite and the daughter is product of deliberate excellence and planning. Jackie is a gifted attorney, violinist, amateur chef and avid hiker. I am a middleclass schlub that does well on standardized tests and has worked hard, and has been simply lucky more that skilled to get where I am. Case-in-point, Jackie is about to make partner while I, in truth, got laid off from my fancy lawyer job and had the good fortune to find a compliance job with an insurance company.

Claude explained how, through some kind of genetic manipulation (I am the furthest thing from a science guy, having majored in Communications in college), he was able to activate vestigial aspects of one’s genome. “Releasing primal traits can have long-reaching benefit for man kind-we can route out low metabolisms, male pattern baldness, weak musculature, energy deficiencies, and so on. We can make stronger, better people, David.” My father-law-in, intentionally or unintentionally just described me as his example of what to fix.

Jackie was describing our plans to travel a lot over the next few years in her efforts to sate her mother’s hunger for childbearing plans (absolutely terrified to admit to her mother that she has no interest in having children), as I continued to talk with her father. “What about the ethical review—isn’t this playing God? You don’t want to create a Frankenstein, Mr. Schmidt. Is any of this safe?”

Through his this glasses, Claude rolled his eyes and sighed. “First, son, as I have told you on three occasions, it is ‘Dr. Frankenstein’ who was the scientist who created the monster. Second, the ethics review is <pause> tedious. It has been back and forth between them and us for two years. We have had very successful animal testing results, and feel confident that it is safe for human testing. The review board feels otherwise.“

Feeling smug at my father-in-laws frustrations, I muttered, “Perhaps they are right.”

That must have been a sore spot because he responded angrier than I have ever seen the man, “I would be willing to test this on my own flesh and blood, son, that’s how confident I am!”

Getting angry myself at his constant derision, I simply snorted back at him, conveying a “yeah, bullshit” reply and let the conversation die. And due to his outburst, it quickly did.

A half an hour later, I was driving Jackie and I back to our condo in Los Angeles, in shared smoldering tension towards her parents. “Jacqueline, you getting too old not have kids yet, you almost a leftover woman, now you almost barren,” Jackie parodied her mother’s affected English (which only she was allowed to do). I sighed to her in support, and held her hand. Tradition dictated that we have dinner with her parents AT LEAST once a week, but it didn’t mean either of us had to like it. But we have a system, I handle dad (whom Jackie has even less tolerance for) while she handles mom (who has hardly any tolerance for me).

As she squeezed my hand lovingly, Jackie soothed, “I’m sorry about Dad. He was even more of a boor tonight.” I knew he embarrassed her, his ego and manner. Respecting her parents was culturally ingrained in her DNA, but she truly didn’t like the man. She arguably hates the man though she also loves him-complicated family dynamics.

“It’s ok, baby, once I got him talking about his work and not mine, he just yammered on for the rest of the night.”

“Yeah, that research of his is definitely the first love of his life. Then Mom, then me.” Like I said, Jackie and her father had some unresolved issues. Her parents also seemed the to nicely marry the stoic pomposity of a WASP and the traditional in-group mentality of Chinese families quite well. Or so says this short, pudgy Jewish man.

I made love to my wife that night, smug that she was on birth control-it seemed another way to stick-it to her parents—and went to work the next day. Our week was getting on fairly normally until Thursday night, as Jackie walked into the house through the garage door talking loudly in Mandarin. This was a sure sign she was talking to her mother (Jackie speaks around five languages-see? Perfect). Nearly an hour of incomprehensible, one-way chatter later Jackie plopped down next to me on the couch, still in her business suit. She turned to me with a tired grin on her face.

“Father’s research got defunded, and he is apparently under investigation,” she explained.

My eyes widened in surprise. “Why,” I asked?

“Per mom, he is accused of hiding a number of deleterious effects of his treatment regimen that he was required to disclose. One of his staff was concerned and blew the whistle.”

What was odd was that neither of us knew how to react. Let’s be honest, I had to wait until Jackie chose a response (such as, “be upset for daddy,” or “find it as amusing as my loving husband David finds it."). Reacting before her was an invitation for sleeping on the couch. Then she started giggling. Then she started laughing, and I soon followed. We rolled around on the floor for a bit, and then I did my terrible (though funny) Claude impression, “What iz eet you are saying? You dare defund me? I will crush you with my mind!” I sounded like a cross between Arnold and Hitler. Jackie parodied her mother, “Oh husband, you have brought dishona up my framary. How will wre buy a new Tresra car now?” More laughter

She settled something fairly reasonable—“we need to be supportive of my father, but we can both make jokes about it in private.” Best wife ever.

“Sooooo,” I continued, “there’s a word in Mandarin for ‘deleterious’?”

She gave me a loving smile (I knew how to liven her spirit with nonsense), “yeah, ‘youhai’. Mom mentioned that a number of the animals displayed significant behavior changes in almost every case, which would have made a strong case not to move forward with human research.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“Hyper-muscular chimpanzees, with exaggerated libidos and levels of aggressiveness.” We both started laughing, and I took my sexy little wife to bed. Sadly, our three years of marital bliss was soon going to change.

Sunday was our family dinner night with the Schmidts (have I mentioned how happy I am that I have no family in California?). It found me needing to go into the office, since it was important to hit the ground running with my new job. I needed to put in some extra time. This meant showing up late at the in-laws, and it meant using two cars, which in turn meant no “drive home debrief” that we often needed. Jackie’s parents live in Orange County, but for a Sunday night, the drive is never that bad. Still, I was going to arrive around time for dessert and coffee, which was fine with me.

It was the second text from my wife that should have made me worry. The first text read: “FYI, dad made his bratwurst, sorry, babe.” She knew that processed meats gave me terrible heartburn.

The second text came about 40 minutes later: “I sware 2 god, if mom asskes me about have baby, I gunna punch in her fukin face!”

There was no “lols” to indicating she was joking, and her spelling wasn’t even text speak. It was just off.

I replied with some concern, “are you ok, Jackie? Have you been drinking?”

Seven minutes later: “Dad showin off his mussls. Dad strong.” A picture follow- a selfie of her father and her showing off their “guns” and smiling happily (proudly) for the camera. Claude was bare chested, and Jackie was only in her bra.

There were no further texts. I didn’t understand either. Was Jackie drunk? I know her parents are both wine and beer snobs and often paired their dinners, even for us.... And why was she telling me about her father’s muscles? I packed up my briefcase and laptop and headed to my car.

Right into traffic. I took me another 90 minutes to get to Jackie’s parents; god-damned California traffic.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I walked into.

The smell hit me first-the air was musky and smelled of sweat and of sex, but there was something more. It made me a bit dizzy. Then, as I heard the grunting, I picked up my pace moving from the front door to the dining room through the kitchen.

My wife and her parents were there, but they had been changed-undoubtedly by what ever the hell Claude had been working on. He had drugged himself and his own family in some misguided attempt to salvage his research. And now ....

The well-respected professor and scientist was naked and mounting his wife, bending her over the oaken dining room table that we had so many dinner at. His musculature was insane, standing about 6′8″, the man had no body fat. His arms were hulkish, and his pectorals stayed motionless as he thrust, he was so taught. His short grey hair had grown out several inches, his normally clean-shaven face had about two days of stubble, and a mat of grey chest hair formed a perfect V down his chest. With startling dull eyes, he made eye contact with me and continued to pound his wife proudly.

Violet was grunting loudly, as naked as her husband and similarly changed. She also looked at me baring her teeth and gums as she received her husband behind her. Her powerful arms, now rippling with veins and muscles, pushed her up into a cobra pose baring her brawny chest, boyish as there was little evidence of her breasts (she was always quite flat), though her nipples were hard and pointed. Her brow had a noticeable slump and thick unibrow, and her short grey-flecked hair was down to her shoulders and wild.

And, was her chin swollen and her lip bleeding? Claude possessively wrapped a giant arm around her, pulling her back into his chest, pawing at a theoretical breast.

“Hyper muscular chimpanzees,” I thought for a moment before I was slammed hard in the side and sent sprawling several feet onto the floor. I looked up at my wife of three years, who now stood above me, in almost defensive stance.

She was 5-feet of pure muscle, naked save her thong being stretched thin over an expanded defined hips and perfectly toned ass. Her short thighs and calves were thicker than any man’s I have ever seen; hell, they were thicker than any horse’s. She was barefoot, and her once dainty feet were wide and squat... and her ankles were also muscly-who had muscly ankles?

Looking up to face, my eyes ran over her 8-pack abs, to her bare b-cup breasts, thrust out on pecs as defined as her father’s. Her breasts had noticeable hickies on them, her thuggish arms had a long set of scratches running down them, and her right eye had been blackened. I looked at her with shock, awe and with fear. She looked at me with curiosity, and perhaps with derision. Her eyes were lacking any hint of her brilliance.

“No,” she grunted at me in a deep voice, as if disciplining me. She then brought a greasy, cold bratwurst up to her mouth, and bit off a piece, chewing open mouth like an animal.

I backed up and away as I brought myself up to my feet, and saw that Claude had a whole platter of sausages out on the table, growing cold. Jackie hopped up on the dining room table, and lovingly offered bites of her ’wurst to her rutting parents, who each took snarling snaps at the meat as they fucked. Then all three looked at me with hostility, Jackie looking like she was preparing to attack me again.

Jackie’s tension subsided the moment her father threw his other arm around her, pulling her body close to his, her hands rubbing all over his toned body. I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) move. I just stood against the opposite wall watching. Eventually my father-in-law started bucking hard, and yelling “Fuk ! Fuk! Fuk!” which only caused his daughter and wife to cry out the same—“Fuk! Fuk! Fuk!” As Violet began screaming unintelligently, Jackie began hopping around, back and forth with excitement.

I never noticed that I had pulled my cock, and that I was tugging it as I watched Claude cum inside his wife as he crushed my wife’s breast in his hands. He unceremoniously pulled his long, wet cock from Violet and Jackie’s small but strong hands immediately grabbed onto it as she continued to softly mutter, “Fuk, fuk, fuk.” Though clearly exhausted, the lithe, 65-year-old brute of a Chinese woman climbed up completely onto the table like a panther, crawled to the platter of sausage and began to greedily stuff them into her mouth. Jacqueline filled her mouth with her father’s other sausage.

I suppose I came when Claude did, my hand was sticky. My thoughts were sticky to-I was.... Happy? Claude was sooo big and strong, and his cock sooo hard and powerful. He deserved to have the women. I sighed contentedly and grinned widely as what I suppose was powerful pheromones made my head swoon. It didn’t even consider resisting. My family was so strong, and so beautiful.

I decided to give them some time, so I left. Violet was the only one to watch me leave into the family room, as she was staring me down, concerned that I would at any moment attempt to steal some of the food she was horsing down. Claude had lifted his comparatively tiny daughter up, and lowered her onto his big dick and began to fuck her standing up. My sweetheart didn’t need any support to hold her up-I could easily see her taut, overly developed back muscles easily taking her weight as she wrapped her arms around Claude’s neck, and her sinewy thick thighs wrap around his solid waist. Once in the family room, I laid down on the big plush couch and started masturbating again, filled with pride as I listened to Claude breed my wife.

I must have fallen asleep because I awoke in the dark family room, the only light coming from the dining room a couple rooms over. The clock read 3:20am. As I began to recall what happened, panic swelled in my chest—“what the fuck happened to me? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO JACKIE!” I thought. I took five minutes to compose myself, remaining in the dark on the couch as my eyes adjusted to the unlit room.

As I sat, I saw a form enter into the room. It was Violet. She prowled into the room completely nude and completely without shame. She must have put on 40 pounds of muscle. Those dull eyes never left me as she circled the couch. Her mouth stupidly hung open as she considered me. Once she had circumnavigated me, she signaled with a loud, “Clud!”

“Hyper-muscular chimpanzees,” my wife’s voice whispered in my ear again.

Claude walked in with Jacqueline at his side, two nude, muscle-bound freaks. My fear allowed me to keep my wits. I looked at my wife, bruised and stupid, keeping a deferential step behind her father. Once she noticed my stare, she responded to it with an angry glare and grabbed her father’s arm, I suppose to show me who owns her. Violet quickly assumed the same position opposite her daughter. Claude’s cock stood straight and at attention, and intimidated by Jackie’s return glance, my eyes locked in on that massive member.

Faster than I would have thought possible, my father-in-law jumped onto the couch with me, squatting on my legs that were out in front of my, effectively pinning me. His cock was closer now, the musk was closer, too. We stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. And then the neo-neanderthal spoke.

“Day...Day,” he began, struggling. He was visibly distressed as he tried speaking with me. He didn’t look hostile though, only dominant (sooo dominant). He wanted to talk.

“Good, god, Claude...” I started, “what did you do?”

The question surprised him, and he considered. Wheels in his once vibrant brain spinning oh so slowly. He looked down at his huge hands, and rock hard stomach, and then looked at his wife and daughter. Eventually, he reached a conclusion that didn’t diminish his standing as patriarch, “Made strong!” he yelled out, and flexed his biceps for me in reply.

“So strong,” I thought without control. His demeanor softened.

He leaned in close, so we were face to face, his cock poking my chest though he didn’t seem to care. Then he poked his forehead, “Am dum now,” he demonstrated. “Stooopid,” he continued and grinned almost proud of what he did to his cognitive capacity. He then pointed at his wife and daughter standing hunched behind him, “wife and jak jak stooopid too!” I nodded as I heard the ladies muttering “dum” in agreement.

“But strong!” he asserted again, perhaps thinking I would have forgotten how strong and powerful he and my family was. I nodded again.

What he did next surprised me as much as walking into the orgy earlier, Claude gently put his massive hand on my shoulder, “You smart!” He said it almost fatherly, he said it grinning at me, almost respectfully. He nodded encouraging me to smile and nod back. I was smart. My hand was submissively stroking Claude’s cock for him as we continued to lock eyes. I breathed deep. The couch was comfy.

“Me,” he pointed to himself, “dem,” he pointed at the women, “too stooopid. Need you.” Of course. They are all too stupid to function in normal society, I realized. They need me to tend and care for them. Claude saw that I got his point and his grin got bigger, his hand tightened on my shoulder but not with an intent to harm me. “Smart,” he said again, reminding me that I was smart, and then he called me, “son.” Tears started streaming down my cheeks. I love my family so much.

4 months later

It took some time and some resourcefulness, but we are finally settled into our doublewide out in the California desert. I had to do a lot of work closing out and selling off all the Schmidt’s properties and accounts and moving to some land Claude had purchased in the 1980s. It took even more work smuggling the Schmidts out of their lives (with lies and deceptions I won’t bore you with now). Just remember, I’m smart-Big Daddy (that’s what I call Claude) says so. So here we are, acres of desert just for us.

The changes have been permanent, but that’s ok; no one is more committed to upkeeping a family as much as I am committed to my family. Ironically, I think it’s a lot like taking care of children. Big Daddy, mami, and jak jak are all big, dumb, horny and violent, but they have tender sides as well. And, no, they are NOT cave people-they know its modern times, love playing “touch touch” games on their iPads (though they do break them often enough), and watching television (though it’s programming for toddlers). Big Daddy and jak jak laugh and laugh to the Wiggles, though mami doesn’t seem to get the humor.

They also enjoy fashion, after as sense, despite going mostly naked all the time. Mostly they LOVE tattoos, jewelry and piercings. Anything that makes them look fierce. I caught Claude trying to carve some marking into jak jak’s huge bicep with a butcher’s knife (I have become quite first aid proficient), and had to gently get him to stop. I was able to remind him about tattoos, show him pictures and basically get Big Daddy to let me bring a tattoo artist up from Barstow. He’s a real hick but he keeps quiet for the money. Now me and the girls have this symbol that Big Daddy drew on us with a sharpie. I don’t know how to describe it, but I love it. Big Daddy has a bear on his right pec, and mami is marking up her face with beautiful cat stripes while jak jak is getting some tribals on her tits. He also pierced their nipples, nose and lips. Jak jak has a ring like a bull.

Right now, I lay cuddling with mami on a big pillow in Big Daddy’s room, watching him viciously fuck my jak jak, missionary. Well, his jak jak now. “Fuk! Fuk! Fuk!” they were both shouting at each other. I can hardly see my diminutive wife save her calves, and clubbed feet as Big Daddy’s chiseled ass went up and down, but I don’t mind. Big Daddy Claude got Jackie pregnant, though it’s hard to tell since my wife’s abs are so toned. Still, they cannot keep their hands off each other. In fact, Big Daddy and Jackie have made it quite clear that I am not to touch her! Well, except on bath days when I have the privilege soaping and scrubbing all the Schmidt’s perfect bodies, and when I had to remove my stupid wedding ring off her newly beefy fingers (it was cutting off her circulation).

Back in the beginning, when I was still struggling against the pheromones, Big Daddy grunted assent and allowed me to walk “jak jak” up to her old bathroom in her parents’ house. She followed me distrusting, and once in the bathroom perched naked on the rim of the tub-and offered me her wounded paw. She smelled like my wife, but more potent. She smelled on my father-in-law’s semen. She was so beautiful. I tried to reason with her as I covered her hand in Vasoline.

“Jacqueline, do you know who I am?”

Just like her father before her, she struggled out a, “Dayday. Husben. Smart.”

“Yes, baby! Your father did something..” She struck me in the face and stood on the tub rim, all 5 feet of power, “Da’ strong! yes Me strong! god yes” She pounded on her hard chest, challenging me.

“That was going to leave a bruise,” I had thought to myself. “Jackie! Give me your hand...” She did, reluctantly.

Getting the ring off her finger did bring her significant relief, and she grunted audibly, as her eyes rolled back in delight.

“mmmm.... Hand feel goooood.”

“you feel better now, sweetheart?”

She nodded, happy, “Dayday.. am me sexy?...”

Whatever came over her then was the last I saw of the woman I fell in love with-she showed her dimples and kissed me on the lips. However, she chose to do so as her father entered the small bathroom.

He pushed me aside and decked my wife hard, as I began to swoon under his musk. Jackie crumpled into the tub, but in an instant she was up, nose bleeding, lip split, breathing hard. One instant later, she was squatting in front of Claude, sucking submissively on his cock.

When I made to leave, Claude had closed the door on my, trapping me inside. It was a tiny bathroom, and there was nowhere to maneuver as Jackie fellated her father. The brutish professor took me and pinned me between the sink and his rippling thigh. The pheromones were in every breath.

Surely Claude could feel my cock hardening against his leg that held me captive. I remember how hot it was, and both naked father and daughter where glistening in sweat. Jackie looked so hot submitting and sucking. My hands involuntarily began to rub and massage Claude’s stone hard body to his approval. I encouraged Jackie, “yes baby, suck your daddy, suck Big Daddy’s big cock!”

She wasn’t paying attention, and Claude had wrapped my wife’s hair in his fingers and pulled her off his bloody cock (from her nose and lips). Her empty eyes had returned as she smiled looking up at me, pink drool dripping of her lips. She mimicked my rub down of her father, her hands running up and down his calves, thighs and eventually his cock. Once her father’s cock was in hand, she giggled, “good cock... BIG!,” and once again wrapped her mouth around him again. But that she stared at me until her father came inside her mouth.

It didn’t end there. Claude had showed me how he had utterly claimed my wife, fucking her with me next to him for 4 hours. At the end, I was lovingly washing both of them clean in a bath, until my jak jak was asleep in her father’s arms. Anyway, now I don’t touch Jackie anymore and she won’t touch me. She has even begun calling me “poop”, (I don’t know why) which makes her and her parents laugh uproariously each time she does. Thankfully, Big Daddy does let me touch mami, who has taken to liking my company. She leads me around by the hand like I’m her favorite doll. She’s clearly lonely since her mate has devoted his attention to their daughter (this also leads to mami and jak jak brutally fighting each other for Big Daddy’s affection).

I don’t fuck my mother-in-law—she is still Big Daddy’s woman, but I can touch. Like right now, she is crushing me in a cuddling embrace, letting me tongue her hard, barbelled nipple on her solid, flat chest, as I work a dildo in and out of her. I can hardly breathe, nor can I keep my eyes off her husband fucking my wife. Neither can she. We are both cuckolds that way. When Big Daddy cums, jak jak does too, and mami soon follows. Her twitching body brings me over the edge and I spill my seed on her thigh that she was allowing me to hump as I use her toy on her.

So that’s my life. I go to sleep in my own room by myself on account of being the smart on. Mami leaves me to sleep with Big Daddy and jak jak. Before I drift of I once again find myself massaging my cock as I hear my stupid family begin fucking once again. “Fuk! Fuk! Fuk!”