The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Weird Day Walking the Dog

Chapter 2

Now, deeply dazed, Melody just kept sniffing the top of her hand, taking deep inhalations, as her eyes alternately rolled upward, with that weird smile forming. Then Melody held an unblinking gaze at Lashawndra, again, unsure why it was affecting her like this. She wanted to know why, why, was this affecting her so, as she was the independent type.

Melody was still unsure why they all had gone inside her house, and then Lashawndra turned and she calmly locked the door. Lashawndra then returned to look at Melody intensely. While Lashawndra carefully studied the 36 yr old homeowner, sizing her up. Melody just kept sniffing the back of her hand, feeling wave after wave of inexplicable attraction to the unique scent.

Lashawndra then began diligently swiping her phone, and then she started taking numerous photos of the home’s interior, making a mental note of the ‘mantra’ wall hangings everywhere.

Lashawndra even brazenly took pictures of select items she liked, even moving some for better shots. Melody wanted to say something, but every time she sniffed her hand, the desire evaporated. She remained passive, but confused.

Melody then softly asked Lashawndra an innocent question, almost apologetically:

“What.. IS, what is.. this..this amazing scent… La-shawn-dra?” ‘May.. I call you Lashawndra, ma’am?’ Melody asked timidly, as if she actually needed permission to speak to the much younger woman, let alone address her, using the polite ma’am. After all Melody was 17yrs her senior, and they were in her house.

Forming sentences was beginning to get difficult for Melody, as her daze was pretty powerful. Still, a part of her questioned what was happening.

Lashawndra then turned and she just looked at Melody with derision, having been interrupted. Lashawndra said dismissively ‘For now.’ Then Lashawndra continued not even looking at Melody as she spoke to her: “You smells my phero-mones, it turns out I gets em real strong, real strong, on account of my sweating so damned much, or something…

Anyway, only some women be reacting to them as strong as you and your dog did. But that’s real good for me, cause that’s hella rare, hella rare”. Said Lashawndra…Then she said abruptly: ‘But enough lame chit chat, now… let’s get down to business.’

As Melody’s expression still showed a slight joker smile, Lashawndra hit the video record setting on her phone.

‘Now’: demanded Lashawndra with a seriousness expression, as she stood with a hand on her hips first, and then she pointed her phone directly at Melody.

Lashawndra asked a few quick questions: “How many rooms y’all got in here, and where do you keep the good stuff?”

Melody didn’t feel comfortable about this line of questioning. She forced herself to state that: “I-I-don’t feel comfortable answering that, that, ma-am.” She said.

Lashawndra did not like that answer very much, she then asked something else.

Lashawndra: “Who else lives her bitch? Am I gonna get interrupted while I do my work?”

Melody was daunted by the question, and she struggled to think… “I, I would rather not say..” she uttered. Melody wanted to ask something but as soon as she started to speak Lashawndra interrupted her, and Lashawndra then held her sweaty palm over Melody’s face again, rubbing perspiration all over Melody’s face rebooting the daze, even stronger now.

ONCE, SHE HAD BEEN STRONG WILLED

Lashawndra asked point blank after seeing Melody trance out again: “Do people often say you be strong willed? Just answer me, be all truthful.” Inquired Lashawndra, applying another moist, pit sweat soaked hand to Melody’s face, twice.

Melody’s expression then went blank until the wild joker grin re-appeared, followed by a sigh, as her eyes involuntarily rolled upward.

Melody timidly answered: “Yes.. ma’am. I have been told…… I am rather… strong willed, and… independent.”

An intense frown of discontent rolled over Lashawndra. This did not please Lashawndra at all, and she shook her head an emphatic ‘no’. Then she said intensely:

“Hell no, that ain’t gonna work for Lashawndra’ (in the third person) That shit ain’t gonna work at all..

Lashawndra then took one large forceful step, right up to Melody, She then rubbed a hand under each armpit, and she dosed poor Melody yet again, and then she grabbed the petite woman by the back of her head, and then she thrust Melody’s face rather forcefully, deeply into her damp armpit, vigorously rubbing Melody’s pretty little face right into it, mussing up Melody’s hair, and saturating Melody’s face with her powerful pheromones, she did this for some time.

Then.. Lashawndra finally released her, revealing that Melody now looked even more deeply dazed, and bit disheveled in fact, and while standing still, she stood a little unsteadily, with that goofy smile forming fully again, now more pronounced. Melody swayed slightly as she stood. Her eyes forced rolling upward. Melody sighed.

Lashawndra put her hand on the top of Melody’s head, to hold her steady and she began intensely, and repeatedly poking her long, perspired index finger sharply onto Melody’s forehead, right onto her third eye area. “Now look at me bitch” ordered Lashawndra.

As Lashawndra stared intensely, right into Melody’s flickering eyes, she dictated to Melody rather forcefully:

Lashawndra: ‘As of now, you be weak willed, you be REAL weak willed, shit you got no will! It’s Gone! You be passive, you so passive, you do just what I tell you to do bitch, no questions asked…or thoughts! And… you like it. You like Me being in charge, you like Me giving all the orders, and you,…you just OBEY.

You don’t think on your own, you only think what I tell you to, and only what I tell you!

Cause now… you be my weak willed, super obedient, white bitch: and now… you can’t even hold your eyes open, they be closing already, you are going into obedient sleep for me, but you still able to hear me, and to obey me.” Insisted Lashawndra

Lashawndra repeated this over and over, watching Melody’s reaction, at first with the slightest half hearted resistance, and some confusion.. Until she actually felt Melody become very passive, and then increasingly languid in her strong grip.

Melody’s body was quickly becoming limp; her shapely legs were becoming like so much rubber, she was deeply relaxing, weakening.

When Lashawndra felt that Melody was just about to physically collapse, she simply released her grip and then Lashawndra just stepped back, coldly watching Melody slowly collapse onto the hardwood floor.

First, Melody went onto her knees, her arms listless at her sides, and her eyes were slowly fluttering and blank, expressionless. Then, as her eyes fully closed, Melody slowly fell forward, now in a very deep, pheromone-induced trance.

Melody fully collapsed face first right onto Lashawndra’s size 11 feet and sandals, where she then remained, motionless, simply resting her pretty little face right on top of them.

Lashawndra then said out loud.

“Now that’s more like it. Just breathe it in bitch, and learn to LIKE it, now get a full dose of my pheromones bitch”.

Melody continued to obey in her semiconscious state, unaware just where she was resting. Unaware what she was breathing in.

Lashawndra started snapping pictures with her phone, giggling as she then leaned over and she gruffly posed Melody’s arms behind her using one hand, onto her back so that Melody was then resting her head heavily onto Lashawndra’s large feet, pressing her face right into them, with no other support, deeply breathing in their warm earthy scent, their powerful pheromones.

Melody’s tan legs were now just awkwardly limp; her small feet were positioned the way she collapsed, not unlike like a discarded rag doll.

Lashawndra then wiggled her long toes while she verbally mocked Melody:

Lashawndra: “ See, this IS where you belong, obedient white bitch, at my ebony feet, sniffin em, respecting em. Loving that smell. That warm leather, the fresh baked sourdough bread and dried apricot scent, the musky leather, kinda like fritos almost…yeah you love that shit now.”

Melody helplessly inhaled those pheromones, and their warm earthly scent, as she heard that statement and many others, while Lashawndra showered her with contemptuous remarks, designed to knock Melody down several pegs.

Once Lashawndra was satisfied she had photographed and videotaped more than enough, she then bellowed like a drill sergeant, eagerly anticipating the entranced homeowner’s reaction. Lashawndra still had to case the entire interior, without any interference from the suburban homeowner.

Lashawndra: “Get up now, and then stand at attention for me…obedient bitch!”

Melody’s eyes blinked several times and then they remained open, then she suddenly complied, not knowing that she was now, even more deeply under the influence of those powerful pheromones.

Melody’s lithe little body instinctively snapped right into ‘upward facing dog’, her legs going straight and tight, the tops of her feet facing downward, pressing the floor. Melody quickly pushed herself up using her arms, then she beautifully adjusted to the ‘downward dog pose’, pushing her hips and butt upward, and then she quickly walked in her legs, after which then she bolted up, ram rod straight, with her arms and palms slapped tightly at her sides. She did the whole routine quickly.

Melody’s expression, however, was now completely blank.

Lashawndra pointed out how Melody was to stand at attention, poking or softly slapping spots while she spoke in an authoritarian manner:

Lashawndra: “Correct yo posture: get that chin up, get that ‘chest’ out, them shoulders back, this stomach in. Put these arms tight at the sides, all flexed fully. Eyes front, this head and these eyes locked in a fixed forward stare. You stay unmoving, fixed on a distant object. I wanna to see a Blank face expression. Hold these heels together, and your toes apart. No speech, no face, no bodily movements til Lashawndra says so.”

Lashawndra fully smirked, then she gruffly demanded: “Now… obedient bitch: show me this house, and give me the full tour, tell me everything y’all got in here.”

Lashawndra said callously, occasionally glancing at her own manicure while recording it with her phone.

Melody, now, moving a little more stiffly than an entranced marionette, under the young woman’s command now, simply complied as she slowly guided Lashawndra through her new home, obediently pointing to each room, as she mentally struggled to list its contents in a stilted monotone, searching for words, where she bought each item it and what it cost her. Lacking her will, She obediently revealed the house was expanded to 2450 sq ft. covering more of the lot, enlarged from the original design of 1500 sq ft.

Melody spoke in rather stilted speech: “This.. is my.. living room, now a ‘great’ room. It’s the largest space, 15′ × 25′ furnished in ..Crate and Barrel, with vault ceilings and.. and my favorite $2000 dollar, ‘Red.. Leather, Zero Gravity Recliner Perfect Chair’ at the center,. it’s…reserved... for me.

Melody stiffly walked, almost like a sleep walker, toward the end of the large room and then she turned: ‘This leads to.. my kitchen, furnished with.. Viking stainless steel appliances, and hand picked.. Travertine from, um.. Italy’.

They both left the kitchen and then went to the end of the living room.

Melody struggled to describe: ‘These… French doors… lead to my back balcony with arches just like the front; the balcony… is the length of the house. It’s built into the hill, and features a… 7x16 ‘endless’ lap pool and adjoining American Spas 2-Person hot tub, with a full panoramic view of the city,… and it’s bordered by these 2 ‘un-build able’ vacant lots, and 16 Cypress trees. It um.. ran me around $32.5 with a redwood lounging area over here..Ma’am. I use it.. to read, to unwind and to keep… my tan extra dark.

Lashawndra, just to be safe, kept re-dosing the addled homeowner, to ensure her compliance. Then she responded to the 36yr old.

“Mm Hmm’, said Lashawndra, apparently not appreciative of Melody’s extra dark tan, as she snapped pictures with her phone. Lashawndra soon realized that she had complete, total, privacy here…

Lashawndra then said: ‘Now… show me them bedrooms and bathrooms now, my obedient white bitch.” Said Lashawndra, fully enjoying the tour thus far, and how much compliance she was getting from the over-tanned white woman.

Not once flinching by being referred to as ‘obedient white bitch’, Melody simply behaved as that, for the demanding young stranger from the hood. Melody pivoted and she obediently led Lashawndra to the large, nicely furnished master bedroom off of the living room and its modern ‘Zuri leather Cadillac King size bed in white’, ($1400.00) with 2 white Henley night stands ($300.00 each) and a white enamel Blake dresser ($1700.00) All flanked with Peter Max originals, also from Melody’s divorce settlement.

The large, airy bedroom had an open beam ceiling with a pair of large skylights placed above the bed. The floor was a tasteful laminate.

Lashawndra then lazily plopped her tall frame onto the King sized leather bed without removing her old worn sandals as she tested it out for her comfort, making sure she could stretch her rather long frame out, with some room at the end. Lashawndra then briefly imagined: what would it be like sleeping in this bedroom, on this amazing bed?

Lashawndra returned her attention to Melody and then she dosed her again with pheromones, just to be safe. Melody sighed again, helpless.

Lashawndra then sauntered toward the recently remodeled bathroom, looking it over, and she noted…it was pretty damned big for a bathroom.

Melody of course revealed the bathroom remodel ran over 14k as well, the house had 3 bathrooms, and the other two were smaller, one was in fact, simply a powder room.

The master bathroom however, was well designed with a great looking high end, multi-head shower, a heated towel dryer and heat lamp fixtures. The walls and floors were also travertine. The frosted glass block, full-length window covered the wall and gave ample light, but revealed only a silhouette to any onlookers if anyone could even see up that high. The glass block also had programmable multi colored lights built into them. The remote controlled l.e.d. lighting of the bathroom let one select what ever color they desired. Lashawndra had ‘a fascination’ for remote controls, btw.

Melody then revealed the second and third bedrooms had been recently converted into single, soundproof yoga/gym/mediation area. The equipment, sound system etc. were all described in detail. Pictures of various yoga poses adorned the walls. Lashawndra snapped photos of them as well.

Now having toured the entire Rancho Palos Verde’s home, it’s well selected accessories, the expansive layout, the amazing view, and the numerous hi end possessions: the demanding 19 year-old woman really liked what she saw. She liked it a lot!

Lashawndra’s mind was plotting. This would be the perfect score… but there was no way she could carry all this stuff back to her 700 sq ft Imperial Courts apartment in Lynwood. There was No way she’d be able carry a damned thing up those narrow stairs to the 2nd floor single. Her place was old, tiny, cramped, and it needed repairs.

Shit, that was still an hour and a half by bus, and still 30 minutes by car, even if she had a car….

Then came Lashawndra’s epic brainstorm. She realized that she had been thinking about it in the wrong way; it was as if a light bulb went off for her. This house had over 70k in remodeling done, easily, she thought.

Lashawndra then smiled wickedly, and she abruptly commanded the deeply entranced 36yr old, successful divorcee to immediately return to the living room. ‘Back to the Living room bitch.’ She ordered, snapping her fingers twice.

Lashawndra sauntered over to the upscale Red Leather Perfect chair, while Melody and antebellum obediently and silently followed her, both still deeply entranced, always a few steps behind her. Lashawndra ordered Melody to ‘stand at attention and wait, repeating quietly what she had been told to’. Melody complied, softly mumbling to herself.

Lashawndra slowly ran her large hands across the red leather, admiring the quality of the chair. She tested the leg rest function several times, and then she plopped heavily onto the pristine chair, the focal point of the living room.

Lashawndra saw it was placed in front of a vintage looking gas fireplace and new large flat screen. The French doors and Balcony were visible from there as well.

Lashawndra aggressively wiggled her shapely butt until she was positioned comfortably, and then she re-extended the leg rest fully and she positioned her well oiled, calves & legs onto it. She grimaced as she lifted and rotated her over-tired ankles a bit, as they both cracked loudly, then she plopped her heavy, gold sandal-clad feet, right back onto the leg rest again, her large feet extending a few inches past the end of the chair.

When Lashawndra leaned back, the chair elevated her feet. Lashawndra exclaimed: “ Oh, Hell yeah”. She sure liked this chair. She liked it a lot. The zero gravity chair made the user’s back feel amazing.

Lashawndra then decided in fact, from now on… this was HER chair now.

Since Lashawndra’s height allowed her legs to extend a couple inches beyond the chair regardless of footrest position, she thought this would actually work out perfectly for what she had in mind.

Lashawndra, pivoted her heels and feet just past the end, and thought….this is the ‘perfect position.’

Antebellum now obediently sat next to Lashawndra, and then she affectionately rubbed her puppy head right onto the young woman’s muscular calf, tightly adorned by those gladiator sandals, and then she looked up at Lashawndra adoringly, not moving a muscle.

Melody also stood still, very quietly muttering what she had been told earlier to repeat, as it was now growing into a kind of mantra for her.

Melody said softly:

“I need training, Lashawndra is my new best friend, I am weak willed and obedient’, over and over. Melody wasn’t really trying to access other thoughts right now, she was focused on the mantra and that amazing smell; and those were the only thoughts her addled mind allowed in at the moment.

Unintentionally, Melody then glanced at her dog, which had been motionless for some time, the dog was almost frozen in admiration of the dominant, demanding young stranger, who sat in their new home as if she in fact..owned it.

Lashawndra was tapping her long fingers in thought, swiping her phone to review all the pictures she just took. Her mind was formulating a plan. Several minutes passed by…before:

Finally, Lashawndra then spoke to Melody in a calmly commanding, rather satisfied voice, as if she knew something that Melody did not.

Lashawndra said rather confidently: “I bet…I bet you be thinking… ‘you’d look pretty good doing that too, but your thinking is prolly all cloudy right now” she laughed. Lashawndra’s expression was quite smug now, as she then smiled a wicked grin.

Melody answered, she was still quite dazed. ‘Doing… what: ma’am?’ Melody was still obediently sniffing the back of her hand again, and was unsure where this conservation was going, unable to think that far in advance. She was unable to think much more, than that repeating mantra now looped in her head.

Lashawndra motioned with her index finger and commanded: ‘Come closer.’ Melody took a few steps closer, within Lashawndra’s reach, and then she returned to attention.

Lashawndra then simply snapped a finger and she held out her well-perspired hand.

Melody then instinctively, and immediately, held her own hand out limply to Lashawndra, without even realizing it. Lashawndra just smiled widely and she grabbed the entranced Melody’s hand, quickly pulling her in even closer and then she briskly rubbed it under both her of her arms this time, getting it quite wet, saturated, in fact.

Melody made zero effort to stop her, she had already become so pliant, so passively complying. Lashawndra released Melody’s hand and then she pointed to her nose and her upper lip. Melody brought the deeply re-scented hand back to her nose, and she rubbed it onto her upper lip as instructed. Lashawndra had gotten her to dose herself.

Melody’s mind registered: “There it was! That deeply earthy smell again”, Melody simply couldn’t get enough of it, and this double dose was making Melody feel really warm and squishy inside, her shapely legs felt like rubber again, as they trembled slightly. She felt her sex quiver. Melody was now even more susceptible to Lashawndra’s suggestions and commands. Melody had blissed out for a moment, and that weird joker smile returned as her eyes rolled upward again.

Observing the effect, Lashawndra abruptly commanded her:

Lashawndra: “Obedient white bitch: stand at real tight attention for me, flexing every muscle and shit, cause I’m gonna ax you some questions: And now, you gonna answer me reeaal honest, you understand?”

Melody stood at taut attention, her feet flat, and her trim legs together, her striated arms tight at her sides. Melody’s muscles were flexed, as she answered. “yes ma’am’, like a soldier under review. Melody was even flexing her defined abs.

Lashawndra laughed, this bitch was calling her ma’am. She liked how Melody’s taught attention made her look very under control.

THE INTERROGATION

Lashawndra then hopped up and she paced back and forth with a militant demeanor and she asked a number of questions often pointing a finger at the dazed woman.

Q: You got a boyfriend bitch? Anyone else live here?

A: Melody answered—‘No ma’am. I just got divorced’

Q: Was Melody into women?

A: Melody answered ‘No. Ma’am. I am not.’

Q: Did Melody find sweat.. erotic, or.. disgusting?

A: Melody answered: ‘sweat is disgusting, ma’am’.

Q: Did she know how to give really good, ‘erotic’ foot massages, or how to do fancy custom manicures and pedicures?

A: Melody answered ‘No, ma’am, feet are disgusting.’

Q: Lashawndra inquired: But what about women’s feet?

A: ‘No, ma’am, women’s feet are disgusting too, they smell.’ Answered Melody

As Lashawndra probed, Melody revealed that she was very much NOT into feet, or anything that remotely REMINDED her of feet, she hated to LOOK at them, to TOUCH them and especially their SMELL. She averted her eyes from other women’s feet; unnerved that they might be sweaty, or stinky or, or dried and cracked, or clammy and sticky, or they might have bunions, or simply even hammer toes, or a bunion.

Melody even admitted she wasn’t a fan of FLAT FEET either; that they looked ‘weird’ lacking a proper arch. Big feet bothered her as well.

With continued probing, Melody mentioned something Lashawndra had never heard of: that she had a self-diagnosed on line: ‘slight case of podophobia’— the fear of feet! The podophobia sufferer may avoid watching any kind of TV documentary about feet, or avoid ads involving feet in print, or media, or even avert their eyes when walking past a nail salon.

The podophobia sufferer doesn’t like the sight of, or touching feet, or being anywhere near them.

Only 1 person in 1000 suffers from that fear with varying levels of intensity. Melody had a high level.

Melody further admitted that she even avoided certain foods purposely as she associated them to feet: they were primarily cheeses, apple cider vinegar, dried apricots, Doritos, Fritos, blue cheese dressing, and many mushrooms which she disdained and avoided, due to their smell.

Melody revealed she was the super anal-retentive type who actually rotated her 3 pairs of new balance sneakers daily, to allow them plenty of time dry out, so they never, ever smelled. And in the house, she always wore no show socks or washable slippers. They were worn once, and then washed.

Melody revealed that she was a total clean freak, and she had a ridiculously over-sensitive sense of smell. She revealed she showered a couple times per day as well. She disliked being sweaty at all, so showering after her workouts was always immediate.

Melody also unwittingly volunteered a lot of other information, both personal and financial while under the pheromone trance of the domineering, 19 yr old intruder. It was like a truth serum, frankly. Lashawndra kept dosing her to be safe.

Lashawndra now knew for instance, that Melody didn’t return to work online for a Full Month, and even then, she didn’t actually need to work, she was, in fact- financially set.

Hmmm. Thought Lashawndra. A full month…her mind raced with what she could accomplish in a full month, undisturbed.