The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wellness Weekend

Story Codes (mc/mf/md/gr)

An uppity business woman learns the pleasures of sluttiness and submission

Introduction: The bitch

Ricarda Masterson was a beautiful and intelligent young woman. Her 34-26-34 frame with her model-like face and shoulder length brunette hair was only topped by her smart brain. She had finished college two years earlier than the average student, and at the age of 26 had made more money as a business consultant than most people would make their entire lives. The price for success however was, that she practically had no private life, which was fine with her. When she had a minute of spare time, she had no idea what to do, and when her sexual urges got too strong, she knew the right telephone numbers, where she could find discrete satisfaction. The thought of a steady relationship made her shiver in disgust. Men tended to become possessive with the times and like she always said: “Why buy a cow, when you only want to drink a glass of milk now and then.”

She was such a pest, that even the men from the escort services she used, tried their best to avoid being sent to “the bitch”. Things changed, however, when she met Pete. Pete worked as a car mechanic at the garage, where she had her Mercedes convertible fixed. Out of a whim she had asked him, if he could pay her a visit on Saturday to check her car. “I need my car the whole week, so please be a sweetie, Pete, would you?” she had asked him in her best little girl voice. Of course he hadn’t been able to resist her charms. Men were so easy to manipulate! He couldn’t resist her either, when on Saturday, she suddenly joined him in the shower, she so generously had offered him to use, after he had fixed her car. “Miss... Miss Masterson”, he had stuttered, trying to back away from her. It had taken her not even one minute and he was putty in her hands.

Throughout the first weeks of their affair, Pete had proved to be quite habile with his hands and especially his tongue, so that she suggested, he’d move in with her. He didn’t hesitate, so quickly she had him twisted around her finger. The arrangement turned out to be quite practical for Ricarda, since she had her personal pussy licker at hand whenever she wanted. On top, when she returned from a long day at the office it was very pleasant to have someone at hand who already had dinner ready, her blouses ironed and who’d massage her feet for hours. Pete, although built like a hunk, was a total sissy. Whatever she would tell him to do, he would do it. But as pleasurable as the arrangement had been, Ricarda began to get bored with her toy, and one morning, just before she left, she had told him, that he was history; that he had to leave the same day, and if she found him still there, when she would return this evening, she’d call the police.

Seeing him standing there, his head hanging down, not saying a single word, she knew she had made the right decision. She just hadn’t been able to stand him anymore. Like she had expected, he was gone when she returned. When her eyes fell on the dining room table, she couldn’t believe it. He had set the table! She had kicked him out and he had set the table. What a wimpish asshole! Laying on a silver plate Ricarda found an envelope. “Thanks for the memories” she read. On her first instinct she wanted to throw it away. Out of curiosity, she opened it, only to find a gift certificate for an extended wellness weekend in “Dr. Snyder’s Beauty & Wellness Resort.” “Perfect service is our business. If our clients are not completely satisfied, they’ll get their money back”, Ricarda read. If Pete had thought this to be a way to get her back she would prove him wrong. Oh, she would use the certificate, but he would stay out of her life.