The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wellness Weekend

Story Codes (mc/mf/md/gr)

Day Three—Accommodation

Ricarda Masterson slowly opened her eyes. She was aroused, even more so, when her hand went absent-minded down to her cunt, which still was slick from her nightly dreams. “Oh my god”, she gasped aloud, “I’m so fucking horny.” ‘Gotta find some dick today. I haven’t got big titties for nothing”, she thought. She was so much enveloped in her new personality, that she didn’t question neither her horniness nor her rude language. “Good morning, babies”, she giggled towards her tits, as she wiggled them in front of her bathroom mirror. “You gotta find me some real big dick today.” The fingers of her right hand were already busy, frigging her cunt, while her left hand tested the new sensitivity of her titties. She wasn’t able to think of her womanly attributes in other terms than tits, boobs, snatch, cunt or ass. The words vagina, breasts or behind had been evaporated from her brain.

She showered, and while she brought herself off the second time this morning, by aiming the water-jet directly to her overheated cunt, she decided that she had to thank Dr. Snyder thoroughly for giving her such a beautiful body. She also decided that she would thank him by giving him her body. He was such a hot man, she would give him the time of his life. Just the image of him fucking her hard in the ass and then letting her drink down all his cum had her come screaming and panting a third time. Still, she felt, she hadn’t had enough. She needed a real cock in her. She needed Dr. Snyder’s cock in her. Ricarda didn’t care, which of her fuck-holes he would use, as long as he would use her body to the fullest. She decided for the tightest tube top she had and a pair of ass-hugging jeans and hasted out of her room. Her underwear stayed in her room.

“Suzy”, she nearly yelled, when she received the reception desk, “where’s Dr. Snyder?” “Oh, hello Ricarda”, Suzy chimed, “Dr. Snyder took a day off.” Ricarda nearly started to cry when she heard that. “But he left a message for you. He said he’d be glad to see you, in case you want to meet him.” Ricarda beamed with joy and excitement. She even could feel a tingle in her cunt. ‘He wants me to see him.’ “You go outside”, Suzy directed her, “turn to the right and just follow the way for about 500 yards. There you’ll find his private cottage” As fast as her five-inch high-heels would allow, Ricarda raced along the small trail up to Dr. Snyder’s home, her tits sloshing and wobbling pleasantly in their tight confinement. She stood in front of the big wooden door, panting heavily, partly from exhaustion, but more from the heat she felt in her nether regions. Her skin wore a light shimmer of sweat and her nipples were straining hard against her top.

She nearly fell to her knees when the door opened and Dr. Snyder stood in front of her. As a doctor he was a genius, but as a man, he was a god! “Miss Masterson”, he feigned surprise, “what can I do for you?” She moved nervously from one foot to the other. “Well... I thought... I wanted...” “I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I haven’t much time. Some of the male staff is here, and we have some work to do.” Male staff? Male? That meant, there were more cocks than one. Ricarda ran her hand through her wavy blonde hair, licking her lips seductively. “Well Doctor, I just came by to thank you for your wonderful work. Look how big my boobies are”, she chirped, hopping up and down causing them to bounce. “They are sooo big, and they feel like so real. And I’m such a happy girl to have real big titties for men. Men like blondes with big tits, you know... Do you like my big tits, Dr. Snyder?” she asked, shaking them for him. God, he was so hot, she wanted to rip off her clothes and show him her hot and sexy body! Dr. Snyder grinned inwardly. ‘Sometimes it hurts to be such a genius’, he thought.

Aloud he asked, “are you offering yourself to me, Miss Masterson?” “Yes, yes, yes, and please call me Ricarda”, she groaned. “Don’t you want to try your work, doctor?” she giggled. “I’m sooo fucking horny, and I am all yours.” She looked so cheap and whorish, he would have liked to throw her right to the floor and fuck, what had been left of her brains, right out of her blonde head. But he had guests and as a good host and employer he remembered his duties. “Would you come in please”, he invited, leading her into the living room, where four men were lounging in the easy chairs, holding drinks. “Guys”, he addressed them, “this is Miss Masterson.” As if he had to introduce her. “She is one of our guests, and she has some sort of a problem.” Ricarda giggled. “She had her makeover yesterday, and now she feels a bit... indisposed.” The men burst into laughter. Ricarda giggled. “Indisposed? I’m horny like a mare in heat”, she declared, strutting towards the group. Ricarda beamed with joy, when she saw the effects she caused. They were eyeing her up and down, mentally undressing her. She was HOT HOT HOT!

“And I thought”, she continued, shaking her boobies, “that a bunch of real hot men”, she wiggled her hips, “could help a little girl like me”, she pouted her lips. Within seconds, they were all over her, grabbing, feeling her, groping her, squeezing and mauling all the soft spots of her body. “Sure thing, babe”, she heard. “Look at her tits!”—“She’s one hot piece of ass!”—“What a whore!” All that dirty talk got her so hot, that she eagerly helped them to get her naked. Soon her clothes were lying in a bunch on the floor, and she was down on all fours right beside them. Ricarda felt her cunt-juices running down her thighs, so wet was she. She squealed when she felt the first cock enter her cunt from behind. It only took one push and he was all in.

“What a slut! She just came, from the first touch of my cock.” She heard a voice from behind. “Looks like she really must need it.” A second voice declared. “Come on, let her have it.” She grunted, when she felt the cock move in her pussy, slowly sawing in and out of her, and then picking up the pace. “Yes, yes, yes”, she yelled, fucking that cock in her cunt back as hard as she could. How long had it been, since she had a cock in her? She felt so gloriously full, finally getting the pounding she had longed for. Suddenly she felt a hand in her hair, pulling her head up until she was face to face with the angry red tip of another cock. “No need to scream, bitch”, the guy in front of her told her. “Put your mouth to some use, you whore!” Oh god yes. She eagerly began to lick the tip of this mighty member, moaning happily, when it finally was pushed forward into her mouth.

Now she was moving back and forth, the two men fucking her pushing and pulling in sync on her ass and hair, using her holes for their pleasure. All those last nights’ dreams were coming true in one moment. She was used by a bunch of men, who only had one goal: To get themselves off. She flicked her tongue over the tip of the cock in her mouth, sucking hard on it, when it banged against the entrance of her throat. She released her cunt muscles, when she was pulled back onto the cock in her cunt and clenched them, when she was pushed forward the cock almost pushing out of her. As much as she reveled in the sensation at having two of her fuckholes so thoroughly used, she concentrated hard, to give those men the fucking of their life. What kind of a slut would she be, if she didn’t make the use of her body as pleasurable to them as she could?

But as hard as she tried, Ricarda couldn’t help to let the cock in her mouth slip out from time to time to scream out her lust. It felt good, though, when her head was quickly pushed back by her hair, the pain in her scalp only adding to her arousal. She lost count of how often she came. She even was unaware that the men often changed position, so each got his portion of her cunt and mouth. They avoided her ass, which was reserved for their boss. After around 30 minutes of solid and hard fucking, they were ready to shoot their loads. They formed a half-circle in front of the panting woman and pulled her upwards, letting her kneel with spread legs, her ass resting on her heels. Ricarda suddenly felt empty but when she opened her eyes, she was faced with four steel-hard cocks, that were ready to explode.

Instinctively, she pushed her hands behind her back and thrust her tits out, preparing for her cumbath. To her it, was the greatest compliment for a job well done, that they would bless her body with their glorious seed. She urged them on, eager to get her reward. “Come on, guys. Bath your whore in your cum. Spray your filthy goo right into the whore’s face and onto her slutty tits. Show her what a filthy tramp she is. She’s such a dirty, depraved big-titted blonde fuckslut. Mark her body with your hot white lava.” Her dirty talk did it for the men, as one after the other unloaded his balls onto the blonde’s hot body. Ricarda’s final orgasm started the moment she felt the first spurts of male cum splash against her nose and tits, and it only ended, when all four man had dried their cocks in her blonde hair. She lay on the floor, panting and gasping, scooping up cum she found on her body and feeding it to her mouth. She was so lost in her post-orgasmic bliss, that she didn’t even notice the men getting dressed and leaving.

Dr, Snyder watched bemused as this former strict and controlled business woman lay before him, naked, used, spent, like the last 10$-street-whore. He had transformed many women, but she definitely was one of the best. “Happy now, slut?” he asked towards her form. Slowly Ricarda Masterson returned to reality, as she turned her head, a happy and contend smile on her face and looked at him. “Dr, Snyder? I totally forgot you were here, too. Did we... I mean, have you...” “You mean, did I fuck you, too?” He helped her. “Yes... Did you?” He grinned down at her. “I would have loved to, but you were so occupied, to wear out half of my male staff, I just had no chance. I have to admit though, I don’t blame them. I had no idea what a hot little slut you are. You truly fucked them like a whore.” Ricarda already could feel her arousal rising up again at his dirty talk.

She had come to let him fuck her, and instead she had given herself to his guests. They had used her to her limits, this she had to admit. Ricarda Masterson couldn’t remember any time she had been sexually so satisfied. This had been far better than getting her cunt licked. Thinking about it, she even found herself disgusted at the mere thought of having her cunt licked, at least by a man. A man had a cock, and cock was the tool to be used for her cunt. Which brought her back to the reason, she was here. She got up on all fours and, seductively licking her lips, she began crawling towards Dr. Snyder. “I’m so sorry, you had no chance to use this wonderful body you gave me. I really like to make good for my lack of proper manners. Would you like to fuck me now? It would be only you and me. All my fuck-holes are yours to do with as you wish. Wouldn’t you like to fuck this gorgeous body?”

She was kneeling in front of him, now, sitting on her ass, legs spread wide and her hands lifting up her tits, offering them to him. She could feel that she was already dripping again, such a whore was she. Dr. Snyder cleared his throat and spoke to her. “Do you really think, I’d fuck a whore that stinks and smells of cum like you. Get up and move your ass to the bathroom. It’s upstairs, second door to the left. Take a shower, I want you squeaky clean, when you come down.” He lowered his voice to make his next words sound like a menace. To Ricarda, however, they sounded like the sweetest promise. “And then, I will fuck you like you’ve never been before in your life. Believe me, I will show you, what fucking a slut like you really means.” Ricarda flew upstairs, not wanting to waste a single second before she’d finally got the cock she so long has ached for.

Night Three—Fine Tuning

Ricarda Masterson lay happy and content in her bed, slowly caressing her tits and pussy. Never before in her life had she felt so... fulfilled. “Or should I say filled?” she said aloud, giggling. Dr. Snyder had kept his promise. She somehow had known that behind that professionalism, there was hiding a real male. And what a male he had turned out to be. He had fucked her senseless with his impressive cock. He had taken her to places, she didn’t know they existed. Places where every rational thought had been fucked out of her. He had been demanding, relentless and rough, just how she had known he would be. He had taken her for his own selfish pleasure without giving her a second thought. To him she had been like a living sex doll.

In between bouts of sex he had her perform other things for him, while he had recovered. Like dancing for him, preparing dinner, scrubbing the floor on all fours or just kneeling on all fours in front of him while he rested his feet on her back, smoking a cigar and sipping his whiskey. She’d been kept nude all the time, and this permanent humiliation and degradation only had added to her arousal. The best part had been the fucking, of course. Especially for the finale she had nearly gone insane. He had her bent over an easy chair and alternately had fucked her ass and mouth. The fact that she had to taste her own ass on his cock had her juices flowing like never before. They had run in rivers down her legs. Like the four guys before, he had wiped his cock clean in her hair. Then he had grabbed her hair in his right hand, her clothes in his left and had thrown her out of his house. He had been finished with her and since she had been of no further use to him, she had to dress outside in the cold night, before she had returned to her room. And now she lay there, totally worn out, her mind happily replaying each degrading act she had been forced to perform today.

* * *

Dr. Snyder watched her on his monitor, waiting until she fell asleep. He was proud of his work. She had a perfect body and had shown quite some stamina, not to mention that she was a perfect fuck-machine. The most interesting part of her transformation, from a professional point of view, was about to start. He had already placed triggers in some of the former objects but never had gone as detailed as he was about to go today. After installing the basic commands, like going blank for direct input, having an instant orgasm or losing all body control, he began to fine-tune her, carefully placing specific triggers in her brain, making connections where needed and repeating them over and over again. When he was finished, he was really curious, how all this would work tomorrow.

He went upstairs to his bedroom, let Wendy out of the cage, where he had kept her as long as Ricarda had been here, and hopped onto his bed. He was so tired that he let her do all the work, riding his cock with her ass and shaking her tits above him. When he shot his final load of the day into Wendy’s tight ass, she climbed off of him, cleaned his cock with her mouth and snuggled up to him. They both fell into a peaceful sleep.