The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHAT GIRL IS THIS

CHAPTER FOUR:

The door to his apartment opened for him as Stan was reaching for his key. The girl was there, smiling at him, helping him inside, helping him off with his coat. He smelled dinner in the oven, and his formica table had been covered with a sheet. Unlit candles stood on either side of a festive display of fruit. The table was laid for two, his simple Corelle set carefully.

The apartment was clean, spotlessly so. He walked through the place admiring it. No more mold in the bathroom. His shirts ... even his T shirts... ironed and hung up. He opened his dresser drawers. She had folded his underwear for him, sorted his socks. His closet was now sorted by color.

She stood in the living room nervously. When he returned, she looked at the floor and said. “Did I do well? Did I get enough done? Do I need to be punished, Stan? I tried to be efficient, really... I did.”

He could tell that she was on the edge of tears. “Look, uh... look. This is amazing. This is waaaay cleaner than when I rented it. Its like really anal, but amazing.” He noticed that she was still about to cry.

“Yes... yes, you did well. You did GREAT.”

She instantly smiled and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. “Oh Stan, master, I missed you so much, so much... you were gone so long.. I knew it would be all day, but its a long time, and I love you so much, I miss you, my heart aches when you’re gone. I just wanted to make you happy, so I tried to stay busy.”

“uih, ‘master’?” He asked.

She looked up at him, and in spite of his best efforts, there were tears in her eyes again. Doing the only possible thing, he kissed her again. She pulled him in against her and kissed him fiercely. He kissed her with a growing passion. He could feel his dick get hard against her... and then she pressed her pelvis in against his hardness through his pants... and it was too much. He could feel his fear start up and his knees get weak and he leaned back from the kiss a tiny bit.

Without the slightest hesitation, almost as if she could read his mind, she turned from the kiss and let it be a long warm hug... which she then stepped back from. She stroked his cheek.

“Guess what?”

He looked at her.

“Stan, there’s a PBS documentary on the making of the special effects for The Lord of The Rings movies coming on in an hour. So, I made dinner early.” She smiled a sly smile. “Is that okay?”

“Oooh! I’ve missed that twice! How did you know it was on?”

“I looked it up. I researched an interest profile for you, and I’m creating a grid of likes and dislikes. I noticed that you had all three of the movies and both books, and the Silmarillian...” A sudden thought occurred to her. “Do you want me to learn elvish for you?”

“Oh. My. God.” Stan sat heavily onto the couch, looking at her.

“What, Stan? Did I say something wrong?”

“No. Nothing’s wrong. Except that everything’s wrong. Wishes don’t really come true, do they?”

“But that’s what I’m here for... to make your wishes come true.”

He sighed, not knowing what else to do. “No, it’s uber-geeky to learn elvish. Don’t do that. And don’t go learn Klingon either... or esperanto. In fact... in fact, try to be normal. I’m a big enough...” He stopped himself.

“I’ll be the nerd here, you be the sexpot, okay?”

She laughed out loud, surprising both of them. She covered her mouth and blushed. Just then something in the kitchen went ‘ding’ and she raced off. He decided to hide his D&D gaming manuals.

After dinner, after the TV, after Stan amused himself surfing the web, as the night waxed, Stan rose to go to bed. The girl stood in the hallway to kiss him good night. They kissed in the dark hall, and for the first time, Stan let himself taste lips with his tongue. Her lips yielded to him softly and he found himself tasting her, feeling the touch of her soft tongue on his. He hands caressed his hair and ran down his back. She moaned in excitement as they explored each other.

He reached slowly, hesitantly under her shirt and touched her left breast. She pressed herself to him and whispered a tiny “Yes...” under her breath. He nipples turned hard and pointed, excited terribly under his touch. Her hands drifted slowly south, but stopped at his belt line, feeling him tense up .... she ran her hands over his chest and he relaxed again, and she felt him reach down and cup the soft globe of her ass through her pants.

Stan smelled a new scent in the dark hallway. He broke the kiss. “What’s that smell?”

She continued running her hands over him. “That’s me Stan. I’m so turned on, so horny that you can smell me.” She looked up into his large brown eyes, dark in the dim hall. “Stan, I’m yours. Totally.” She pressed her hand down onto his cupping her ass. “This ass is yours, these tits are yours, my cunt, my mouth, all of me... yours. Forever.”

“Jesus” She moaned, carefully picking one of his words. “I’m so horny I’m dripping down my legs. Please ... please let me do something, anything for you... anything.”

He pushed back from her a little, and then.. shyly, took her by the hand and pulled her into his bedroom. He led her to the bed.

“You’re really almost like some kind of sex doll. But you’re a person. I ... I don’t know...”

She knelt at his feet and removed her top. Her magnificent breasts shined with the sweat of her excitement in the light. “May I touch myself for you, master? Would you like to see me touch myself?”

He swallowed his nervous tension. Then almost imperceptibly nodded.

She smiled a slow, sexual smile. She swayed to her feet and stepped back two strides. She spread her arms slowly and thrust her chest out. Then, silently, she began to dance for him. Slow bends, long stretches... She slid the sweat pants down her athletic thighs, bending the whole way, until she was bent double... and then, instead of rising, she converted the move into a flip and rolled forward out of the pants, her legs landing spread and bent on either side of him as he sat on the bed. She thrust her pelvis up at him, and he could see the dampness staining the boxers she wore. She inner thighs shined with sex as she slowly lowered her butt down onto his knees.

Head and neck on the floor, legs on the bed, butt on his knees, she looked up at him, smiled and rolled her knees to her head. She reached down and pulled the boxer shorts up slowly, revealing her glorious, shining wet pussy to him. She slid the boxers up and off her legs, and then lowered her legs, bent kneed onto the bed again...

It looked to Stan like a really uncomfortable position, but he was stunned into silence by her flexibility and raw sexual heat. No porno movie he’d ever jerked off to was like this. Unconsciously, he unbuckled his pants and slipped a hand down to cup his hard and throbbing cock.

The girl licked both her index fingers in a slow wet kiss and then slid them into her pussy. Stan moaned in desire, being so close, seeing her pink wetness open up. Her desire dripped from her as she looked him in the eyes and softly stroked her cunt as she almost silently whispered his name.

Stan shifted his pants down and his hard cock throbbed up where she could see it. Instantly, her pupils dilated open, her breathing quickened, her skin rose in goose bumps and saliva flooded her mouth. All she could do was to moan in desire as she saw his penis and smelled his arousal. Her stroking tempo increased and she slid a finger into her anus.

Seeing this was too much for Stan. Stroking his cock madly, he grunted and came. His cum pulsed out of his cock in a hot stream and splattered down on her in a warm rain.

She made tiny screeching noises, her eyes closed, as his cum landed on her... she pulled her finger out of her ass and used that hand to rub the cum all over her chest and face... she licked her hand, moaning in desire.

Stan stroked his slowly deflating cock, jerks of pleasure still coursing through him. “Did you... did you cum?”

She opened her eyes and grinned at him... “Not till you say so. ... please?” She rolled her clit under her fingers. “Please?”

Stan was uncertain what to say, so he just said. “Yes.”

The girl’s stomach went rigid as a board. The striations of the muscles in her legs suddenly stood out. Her head snapped to the side, and she made one low, long grunting noise. She shivered back and forth on her toes, waves of orgasm flowing over her again and again... second after second passed.

Stan watched in amazement.

After almost thirty seconds, her body relaxed from the intense seizure. She took a long, indrawn, ragged breath, then relaxed from her absurd posture on the floor and curled up at his feet, hugging his right leg.

He heard her sobbing as he ran his hand over face, caressing her. “What’s wrong?”

She didn’t look up. “Nothing’s wrong Stan. Life is perfect. I’m happy, so happy I’m crying.... Thank you for letting me be of use to you.”

A few moments later, he shooed her out of the room and went to bed.