The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Men Look For In Women

Chapter 3

Jonathan was confused as hell. His mom has been acting very differently lately, and his sister had suddenly started acting strange. A few hours ago they had gone to the mall to shop. When they got back, Jane had done the same thing to herself his mother had earlier. Her hair was streaked blond and she was made-up like a hooker. She was wearing a mini-skirt and a tank top that barely covered her up. Jane was never too gifted in the chest, but still, too much was too much.

Now they were both sitting in the den watching Ricki Lake. They seemed to be rooting for the slutty girls. Shouting things like, “You don’t need to change, girl!” and “Damn, I wish I had a rack like that,” at the TV. Jonathan knew something was wrong.

Sitting in front of them on the coffee table, was the bottle of perfume they bought when they went to the mall. It looked like the same kind Brenda had tried so desperately to get Jane to wear. Then, when she wouldn’t, Brenda ran upstairs looking mischievous. After that, Jane became just as odd acting as his mother. Something wasn’t right.

“Mom, what is that stuff?”

Jane and Brenda exchanged amused looks before she answered, “Well, honey, it’s a very special perfume.”

“What’s so special about it?”

Brenda was getting annoyed with her sons nosiness, “Nothing, nevermind. Go upstairs and do your homework.”

“I don’t have any.”

Brenda turned around and gave him a mean stare, “Then just go upstairs.”

Something was definitely not right. His mom never got mad him, especially for asking about some stupid perfume. He had to get to the bottom of this. He knew that perfume was the cause of all this. He was just probably going to have to take a trip downtown and check out New Life Cosmetics.

After Brenda and Jane went to bed, wearing some pretty slutty looking lingerie, Jonathan snuck out of his room and met the cab outside that he had called and had told to be here at midnight. He got in and rode all the way to the big New Life Cosmetics building. He paid the guy the hefty cab fee and then sped off.

The city was alive with prostitutes and drug dealers. There really was no bad or good part of town, it just depended on the time of day you came down here. Late nights and earlier mornings were the worst. Jonathan walked toward the front doors, expecting them to be locked. The tall skyscraper was dark in all the windows he could see. The lobby was pitch black as well, that he could see through the glass doors. But, to his surprise, the doors opened easily. He walked right inside and into the dark.

He couldn’t really see anything. Their were elevators and stairs at the end of the room. I should check the basement first, he thought heading toward the stairs.

Jack and his partner Gregory were in the underground laboratory. They had scientists working around the clock to develop the perfect perfume that would keep women wanting more of their products. Happiness was a very addictive perfume once used. When the ladies got a taste of the feeling of freedom it brought them, they always used up the rest of that bottle and went shopping for more. Another perk is that it functioned almost like Valium, making women careless to the sexist world around them. They eventually just took after the idea that women were objects and should look and act the way men want them too. Unfortunately, the mind-altering smell faded away. But, losing that smell always made women crave to get it back. So once hooked, they were hooked for good.

But tonight was a big night. The final touches were being put on the new line of New Life perfume that was to be released tomorrow. Tammy was more than happy to be their personal guinea pig after getting a few sprays of Happiness in her face. She was sitting patiently while Gregory held up the new bottle of perfume for Mr. Jack Holden.

“Here it is! The first perfume in the Happiness series!” Gregory smiled at Jack and continued, “I present to you, Ignorance, guaranteed to bring a woman’s intelligence down to a tolerable level.”

Holden stuck his hand out to his partner, “You’re a genius my boy! Let’s see if Tammy would like to be the first to try it out.” He walked over to blonde woman sitting in the chair, smiling. “How does that sound?”

She just shrugged her shoulders, “Whatever Jack, I just wish you’d hurry it up so I can go home. I’m getting tired of waiting.”

Jack laughed, “Well, stand up then, so we can get this show on the road.”

Tammy stood up and looked at the bottle, “I don’t see why you need me to test it out. Just spray it on your hand and it’ll smell the same.”

Jack took the bottle from Gregory and held it up to Tammy’s face, “Oh, but this is a special kind perfume. You see Happiness is just a preparation. You wouldn’t have agreed to do this if you weren’t wearing it, now would you?”

Tammy thought about it, “Yeah, I guess I wouldn’t.” She suddenly started to feel frightened, “Just what exactly is in this stuff anyh—” her words were cut off by several blasts of perfume flying into her face. Jack stood back and watched the transformation begin.

First, her eyes fluttered and she looked a bit dizzy. Her brain obviously felt weird because she kept rubbing her head. “Why, do I, like, feel so str—, er, uh, funny?” Jack tried not to laugh, “Funny? Whatever do you mean?”

She seemed frustrated trying to find the words to express herself, “You know, when you don’t, like, feel like you’re ‘sposed to? I, like, feel like that. Is that bad?” Her voice was becoming noticeably high pitched.

He put his arm around her, “No, no, hon, that’s good.”

She seemed pleased by his reaction. She giggled, “Really?”

“Oh yeah, don’t you feel good right now?” She stared off into space and thought about it. But, she caught sight of fly buzzing around her and she started eyeballing it, forgetting about the question. Jack saw her doing this and looked back at Gregory, who was laughing at the dumb girl. “Tammy?” he said, getting no reaction. “Tammy!” he snapped his fingers in front of her. Her head snapped back at him and giggled.

“Sorry, Jack, I got distra- uh, dis —, umm . . . nevermind. What was the, like, question?”

“I asked if you felt good right now?”

“Oh yeah, I, like, feel totally good,” she smiled and twirled her hair around her finger.

“Ignorance is bliss, ain’t it baby?” Jack started laughing and nodding his head at her. She giggled at how smart he was. “Tammy?” she looked back at him, “What do you do here?”

“Ummm, I’m, like, the secre . . .thingy.”

“Secretary?”

“Uh-huh.”

“So you do lots of math huh?”

She tried to remember, “I think I do. What, like, is that exactly?”

“Math?” he laughed again, “What’s two plus two darlin’?”

Her smile faded away as she tried desperately to remember the easy question. She knew she been asked this a long time ago, and she had known it. She must have been about six when she learned it. She answered quickly, “Six!” Jack and Gregory applauded at the wrong answer and they all embraced. Tammy wasn’t really sure what was going on, but she figured she mush have gotten it right to make them all so happy with her. She was in heaven.

“Tammy Honey, you don’t have to work up at that messy old desk anymore.” Her eyes lit up. “From now on, you’re going to work and live down here.”

She seemed kind of confused, “But what about my, like, life?”

He slowly explained to her, “This . . . is . . . your . . . life.”

Suddenly, a loud bang made them all spin around as they caught sight of a teenage boy standing beside a tipped over barrel. “GET HIM!” Jack shouted. Gregory lunged at Jonathan and grabbed him by both arms. “Security breach!” he yelled at the scientists in the adjacent rooms. They all came pouring out and running over to Jonathan.

It was too much. Jonathan couldn’t defend himself or escape. He was caught. They dragged him over to the chair the now ditzy Tammy was sitting in moments before and quickly found some electrical tape. They wound the tape around the chair and over his chest, tying him to the chair. They tied his arms down around his waist and his legs to the chair’s legs. When he was secure, they all backed up.

Jack looked around and shouted, “Someone go fix that door!! I want it locked!! Now back to work!!” The scientists all scattered at the command and some filed back into the back room which was filled with test tubes and flasks and other laboratory equipment. He got down on his knees and looked Jonathan in the eye, “How much did you see?”

“Everything! And you’re all going to fucking jail! You fucked with my mom and sister’s head and now you’re all fucked!” Jonathan started struggling against the tightly wrapped tape, but it was no good. He was stuck.

“Who is your mother?”

“Brenda Williams! She’s your goddam secretary you piece of shit!”

Jack smiled at the boy, “Ah, Brenda. How’s she coming along? I wasn’t expecting to find out until she came in Monday.”

Jonathan erupted with rage, “She’s not some fucking toy! I’m gonna fucking kill you!!”

“Where’s that tape?” Gregory handed the roll to him and he ripped off a small strip and planted it on the angry boy’s mouth. “We can’t have you ruining what we have here, so . . . looks like you’re gonna be spending the weekend here, until we figure out what to do with you.” Jonathan mumbled and struggled under the tape. His face was red with anger. “These scientists are the best in the world. Maybe we can just whip up something to make you forget everything you saw. Or maybe, we could use you as a guinea pig here with this brainiac over here,” he said pointing to Tammy, who was sitting on the floor blowing bubbles with her mouth. Jonathan got a worried look on his face. “We expected some opposition from some men. So don’t worry, we’ll fix something for you. Until then, maybe you two should get to know each other.”

Jack and Gregory picked the chair up, with Jonathan in it, and took him into a large storage closet. Gregory then took Tammy’s hand and led the giggling girl into the room with him. He leaned over Jack and ripped then tape painfully off his mouth. “Now have fun, little man,” Gregory said and then walked out, locking the door.

The closet was completely bare. The overhead light was illuminating the empty shelves and floor. Everything was white and clean. Tammy looked at Jonathan, “So, like, who are you?”

“I’m Jonathan, you’re mom’s friend Tammy aren’t you?”

She looked at him and thought about it, “No, I, like, don’t know no one named ‘mom’”

Jonathan rolled his eyes, “Her names Brenda. She’s my mom.”

Tammy giggled and twirled her hair, “Oh yeah, Brenda, she’s, like, my friend. She’s still a secre-thing, but, like, I’m not anymore. I get to stay here.” She held her arms out at the closet and smiled.

“You’re happy about this?”

“Like, totally. Cuz I, like, got sprayed with the stuff.”

He sighed at the heartlessness of these men. “Do you have any family? Kids, husband, anything?”

“Umm . . . No, I just, like, live by myself. But now I got you!” She giggled and ran up to Jonathan and hugged him.

“Uh . . . thanks. Um, do you think you can untie me?”

She scratched her head and tilted her head to the side, examining the chair. “I dunno?”

“It won’t be hard, I’ll talk you through it.”

She smiled and jumped, “Cool!”

The next morning, Jane and Brenda woke up and sat downstairs in their garter belts and bras. First, they each sprayed themselves with the bottle of Happiness, then they went back to watching their trashy talk shows. Jenny Jones was discussing the increase in sexual clothing sales and how more and more women seemed to be dressing very casual. Brenda seemed to even notice that Jenny Jones herself was dressing a little more sluttish today. What a good role model, she thought smiling.

It didn’t even occur to them that Jonathan was not awake yet. It was after all, noon. They each didn’t see any need in getting up early on a Saturday.

Brenda started wondering why he was sleeping so long, when a commercial interrupted her thoughts. It showed a girl wearing a business suit and glasses acting very professional and using big words. It showed how men were talking about her behind her back about what a snob she was. Brenda felt sorry for the girl. But then, she was seen in her room spraying herself with a bottle of perfume and suddenly her attitude changed. She took her glasses off and tossed them on the floor and stomped on them. She then changed out of her smart looking business suit and put on some skimpy looking clothes only a teenager would be wearing. “I, like, feel totally better.” Her voice sounded like she hadn’t even gone through puberty yet. Next, she was back at her office, just standing around flirting. Then same men were then talking about how much better she is since she lost the “smart image”. “And she smells so great too!” one of them exclaimed. The screen went black and the word, Ignorance, flashed up. A voice said, “Ignorance, what men look for in a woman.”

Brenda looked at her daughter, “Do you think there’s anything wrong with that commercial?”

Jane looked concerned, “Yeah, I don’t know what, but I feel like there’s something wrong about it.”

“Maybe we just need some more of this,” she said holding up the bottle of Happiness.

“Oooooo, count me in,” they both smiled mischievously and proceeded to douse themselves in the perfume. “Mmmmmm-mmm! I feel so much better now!” Jane said.

“Me too! Do you wanna go back to the mall?”

“Great idea! Maybe we can get some of the Ignorance stuff?”

Brenda was confused, “I thought we thought there was something wrong with it?”

Jane just laughed and shook her head. She grabbed the bottle of Happiness and gave her mom a good spray in the face, “How bout now?”

Brenda smiled, “Yeah, maybe we should buy it.”

“Thought so.” They both walked upstairs and got dressed.

Jonathan woke up with his neck killing him. Since Tammy had become such a moron, she had failed to understand the process of untying him. She just kept giggling whenever he tried to explain anything. Her mind would wonder and she would occasionally start singing. Eventually, she just fell asleep in the corner. Jonathan was forced to sit upright and tied down while he slept.

Suddenly, the closet door swung open and Jack Holden was standing there with a bottle of Ignorance. “Hi there, I see you decided to stay in the chair.”

Jack gave him an angry look, “Actually, you fucked this girl’s mind up so much she couldn’t even understand how to untie me.”

Jack walked over to the sleeping beauty and gently slapped her face. “Wake up sunshine!”

She rustled and lazily opened her eyes. She looked confused again, “Wha—? Where am I?” Immediately, Jack sprayed her with the perfume and her concerned look turned to one of happiness and stupidity. “Hee hee, like, nevermind.”

Jack backed up to the doorway and looked at them both, “I just didn’t want you guys to miss the big day.”

“What do you mean?” Jonathan asked.

“Ignorance was released in stores today. The city won’t know what hit it. In fact, the city won’t know much of anything after today. Well, the women won’t at least. But I doubt the men will be too unhappy when we release this first thing tomorrow.” He stepped further into the room to allow Gregory to enter. He was holding another bottle.

“Introducing . . . Promiscuous!” Jack said excitedly. Gregory held the bottle like a trophy. Jack started to explain, “It will turn a nun into a trashy street-walking whore. And the men won’t be able to resist its smell either. It should make them happy with any changes it makes in their wives, friends . . . mothers or sisters!” he looked at Jonathan and winked after saying this. “Tammy?” She looked at him and smiled a stupid looking grin. “Time to do you’re job.”

“Like, fer sure Mr. Jack.” She stood up beside him. He held the bottle up to her face. Jonathan could only look on with hopelessness. He knew there was nothing he could do. This nice lady already had her brains taken from her, now she was about to have her dignity taken too. She stared into space, twirling her hair as she was sprayed with Promiscuous. Her eyes fluttered again and she stumbled backward. When she gathered her senses, she looked at all the men, stuck her tits out and said, “So, like, who wants to have a go at me first?” Jack howled with glee and Gregory joined him. They each did a little victory dance. Tammy giggled while Jonathan looked on with disgust. “Hee hee, you’re funny. But, I’m, like, really fucking horny now. Do you guys mind, like, umm, banging me now?”

Jack looked down at Jonathan. “Have fun with her, man. We’ll check on you later.” He gave her a couple more sprays and walked out of the room.

Tammy looked at Jonathan with lust in her eyes. He started to look worried. “Umm, wait, before you do anything crazy . . . You need to wake up!! This isn’t you!! They did this do you!!” But she wasn’t listening. She got down on her knees in front of him and started to unbutton his pants. He struggled against the tape, “Wait, don’t do that! You need to get yourself together!! You—” His protests ended with her slapping his dick in mouth and going to town. She jammed her hand down her pants while she sucked him off. “You . . . need . . ugh. . .to . . . stop. . . oh wow . . .” She quickly pulled her shirt off, revealing her black bra, then reaching her hands around and taking it off too. Her tits fell out and she rubbed them up and down while staring at Jonathan.

“You like, what you, like, see?” She giggled and stood up and took her pants off. Her thong soon followed. Jonathan now had a naked bimbo slut locked in a closet with him. This may be the worst day for the rest of the world, but this was going to be the best day of his life. He suddenly forgot all about the woman’s innocence and started to look at her as his own private fuck toy. “I, like, suck cock really well. You wanna see?” She happily got back on her knees and started to suck him some more. Jonathan was starting to like this.

“Why don’t you sit on my lap?”

She stopped and grinned as his dick fell out of her mouth. “Hee hee, like, fer sure!”

End Part 3