The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WHAT THEY DESERVE

It had been a perfect life for Laura Fairchild up until that night. She had had everything, looks, riches, and most of all, power. Back then she could have all she ever wanted. She had inherited billions from her parents after their untimely deaths. Laura had been sixteen at the time, and like most sixteen-year-olds, thought that she knew it all. Her parents believed otherwise. They had told her that she was far too spoiled and that they had decided to ship her off to a finishing school in Europe where she could learn to be more responsible.

But it was not to be. A week before she was to leave, her mother and father had returned home from a social function to find the house in darkness. Thirty minutes later the police arrived to find three bodies lying in the hallway in a pool of blood. Two of the bodies were Laura’s parents. Each had been shot three times. The other was the family butler, who held the murder weapon in his dead hands. The other gun lay on the stairs.

Young Laura was found upstairs, naked, huddled in the corner of her room, crying. In the days that followed, she told the police what had happened that night. She told them how she had been in bed sleeping when someone had entered her room and raped her. She told them how her rapist had heard her parents return and ran from the room, and how she had then heard the gun shots. And fearing he would return for her, had run to her parent’s room where her father kept his gun.

She told them she had reached the top of the stairs to find the butler standing over the bodies of her dead parents, and fearing for her own life, shot him dead before running back to her room, where they had found her. Medical tests on Laura showed signs of sexual contact and that she had indeed fired a gun Tests on the butler showed that he had been the one with her on the night in question. And so the police found no reason to doubt her story, and the case was closed.

Everyone said how brave little Laura was, as she stood at her parents graveside without a tear. Although most believed the tears would flow later when she was alone. But there were no tears. Why should there be? Now she had all she ever wanted.

Needless to say, she did not go to finishing school in Europe, or anywhere else. Instead she began to live the lifestyle of a young woman with her enormous wealth. Partying all over the world. Wherever the rich and famous would come to gather, there you would find Laura Fairchild. She had grown to be a beautiful young woman of five feet nine with auburn hair and emerald green eyes, and a smile that, along with a perfect body, could light up a room. People said she always seemed to be so happy, while dealing with the trauma that must be inside her after her parents deaths. If they could have seen into her mind they would have been shocked at what they found.

All this ended four years later when, after a drunken fight with her boy friend, she had insisted on driving home. Twenty minutes later, her sports car lay at the bottom of a gorge some five miles from her house. Her boyfriend had died as the car hit the bottom, but she had been thrown clear half way down. The paramedics had found her unconscious and rushed her to the hospital. Laura awoke to find herself surrounded by doctors who gave her the bad news. The force of being thrown from her car, although saving her life, had broken her back, leaving her paralysed from the waist down. They went on to tell her that she would never walk again.

This could not be, she thought. She was Laura Fairchild. She was rich, and she was powerful. She had done too much to get what she wanted. She deserved to have all she wanted. Not left this way. She could not live like this. But what could she do. Doctor after doctor told her nothing could be done to repair the damage. She was told that medical science itself was not advanced enough to mend the damaged nerve endings. And that she should resign herself to life in a wheelchair. But she had not only lost the power of her legs, but also the ability to feel the joy of sex.

But Laura was not prepared to give up. She would do whatever it took to get the life she believed she deserved. Money was no object, she had no end of it. She would find a way to walk again. In the years that followed, Laura used not only her great fortune, but her power, to try to get what she wanted. Buying the greatest minds in the world, and setting them the task of mending her broken body. But no matter how close they came to finding an answer, something always seemed to go wrong.

It was at this time that she received word from Dr Murray, one of the doctors she had consulted before. He informed her of a possible treatment, still experimental on humans, but proven on lab animals, that may hold out hope for her recovery. Sub-microscopic nanobot technology sounded like a pipe dream to her. But he said it was her best, and possibly only hope, of repairing her body.

But he went on to tell her there was a problem. He told her there was only one man alive who had even succeeded in making the technology work. His name was Professor John Summers, and he was nowhere to be found.

Laura Fairchild set her retainers to find out all there was to find on the good Professor Summers. Within days, she had a folder full of information following his life from birth ‘til the present day. It would seem that Professor John Summers was something of a child prodigy as a young boy. He graduated high school when he was only 13 years old and went on to MIT from there. Having completed his education at age 18, he was quickly snapped up by an unnamed branch of the government. The next ten years were blank, although it was believed he worked on top secret research in robotics

He then reappeared and began working on nano-bot technology. Three years later, he gave a lecture on nano-bots and the human body. He maintained that in theory nano-bots could be programmed to attach themselves to nerve endings in the body and transmit and receive messages from the brain to and from different parts of the body. Of course most scientists believed that although the theory was sound, it would be years before the technology was advanced enough for such things to be possible. But there were some that believed that Professor John Summers not only could, but had, made the technology work.

Laura had contacted Prof. Summers attorneys and tried to buy his invention from him. Only to be told that, after contacting the professor, they were instructed to inform her that the technology was not for sale at any price. She needed to find another way to get him to work for her, and once again the file provided the answer.

His parents had died when he was working for the government and his only remaining family was a younger sister by the name of Katy. That would be her way of finding Prof. Summers and getting him to work for her, Laura thought. And with a phone call she set the wheels in motion

Katy Summers had just turned twenty years old and thought of herself as ordinary looking. She was five foot two, full figured, but not fat, with hair that seemed lifeless no matter what she did with it. And she was not the type of girl that workmen would waste a whistle on, but she was happy as she walked home from work that night. She could not have known what was going to happen to her and how it would change her life. She could not know that the van at the end of her street was waiting for her.

She did not hear the man step from the shadows behind her. And by the time the needle entered her neck, it was too late. She woke to find herself naked and strapped to a bed in a room she did not recognise. With a thousand nightmares racing around inside her head. Why was she here, who had abducted her, what were they going to do to her? Were they going to rape her? The nightmares were not dispelled by the strange woman’s voice that assaulted her ears.

“Please calm yourself, Miss Summers. You are in no danger. At least not if you do as I ask. If however you do not, the gentleman to your left will make your life a little less enjoyable,” the voice said from all sides at once. “In a moment, you will be handed a key pad. I wish you to do no more than type in a number. When you have completed that task you will be allowed to dress and feed yourself.”

Katy looked to her side. There was indeed a man standing beside her with an evil smile as he gazed at her naked form. In his hand he was holding the pad. She knew she would do as she was asked if it would protect her, even for a short time, from this man.

“Now Katy, I wish you to type in the phone numbers where we can contact your brother, nothing more.” Katy knew she had no other choice and typed in the phone number.

Laura smiled as the numbers appeared on her monitor screen, before keying them in to her phone. The number rang for over a minute before a man’s voice answered.

“John Summers, can I help you?”

Laura allowed herself a moment to savour her victory before speaking. “Professor, I have your sister, if you call the police she will die. If you do not do as I say, she will die. Do you understand?” she waited for the response she knew would come.

“Yes I understand,” was the shaky response.

With that, Laura gave him the instructions he would have to follow if he ever wanted to see his sister alive again.

Four hours later, Professor Summers sat blindfolded in the back of a large black limousine as it drove into the night. He had no idea where he was or where he was going. All he knew was that the voice had told him that he was being taken to his sister. And that if he did exactly what he was told no harm would come to her. And for now that was all he needed to know

Within a day, he stood in a large laboratory far more impressive than any he had ever seen. Before him, flanked by two large men, sat a woman he had never seen before, with a smile on her face. The man looked just like Laura had imagined he would. Small and thin, with pale skin and thick rimmed glasses. And hair that looked like it had been cut with a blunt knife. She let him sweat a little before she spoke.

“Professor, or may I call you John? You are in possession of technology I require. I made you an offer you refused. Now I make you an offer I do not believe you can afford to refuse,” Laura said before waving her hand towards a large TV screen. John was shocked with the image that appeared.

Once again, Kate lay naked tied to a bed. But now the man in the room was also naked, his erection in his hand as he stood inches from her face. Laura smiled as she watched the face of the professor drop at the sight before him. Giving him time to fully comprehend what would befall his sister should he not do exactly what he was told.

“You will create the nano-bots I require, or your sister will die. But not before my men fuck her in ways you could never dream of in your most erotic fantasies. And make no mistake, I have killed before to get what I wanted and I will do so again.”

John believed she would do as she said, and nodded. “I will need my sister to assist me,” he said with a downcast voice that showed his beaten spirit.

“Why not,” Laura laughed, as her retainers pushed her chair from the room.

Professor Summers knew that he and his sister would remain in this room until his task was completed. He also knew what might happen when that work was done. Yet he was sure what would happen if he did not. He had no choice but to do as she commanded. So he set to work. It would take time to reproduce the nano-bots he would need. Perhaps in that time he could find a way to save Katy and himself.

As the days went on, Professor Summers found himself becoming lost in his work as he had done so often before. The work became all he could think of as the days passed. And with Katy by his side, he slaved away to recreate his greatest achievement

It was on a night not long after their capture, that Laura Fairchild watched the screens that covered the wall of her bedroom and was shocked. She had woken from a fitful sleep, and having no desire to return to the dream that had woken her, she decided instead to watch her new pets sleep. But they were not sleeping. Something was moving in the darkness. Laura turned a dial and the image became brighter. What filled the giant screen before her she could not believe. Larger than life stood Professor Summers, naked, his sister also naked kneeling before him as he drove his prick in to her hot wet pussy again and again, ‘til with a scream of pleasure, he shot his hot load, filling her.

Laura’s breath was coming in gasps as she watched the show. Perhaps she had misjudged this man’s erotic fantasies, she thought, as she watched him step back from fucking his own sister. No wonder he wanted his young sister to assist him, she thought as she watched.

But to her amazement, the show was not over. For no sooner had he withdrawn, then he turned Katy over, and still hard, entered her again. As she wrapped her legs round his waist drawing him into her, their seemingly unstoppable passion seemed to grow. Laura turned yet another dial and hidden cameras zoomed closer to the incestuous couple so she could now see the sweat pouring from their bodies as the came together in their raw animal lust

Laura’s hand moved down her body without thought, ‘til it lay between her legs, and she remembered that she would not feel anything by her touch, and frustrated, withdrew her hand and with one last look turned off the screen. If the good Professor’s nano-bots did indeed work, she told herself, maybe she would give him a try herself. And with a forced smile, tried once again to find sleep. Yet deep inside knowing that it would not be a peaceful one

In the days and nights that followed, Laura watched the sibling lovers at work and at play. Each day they would fill with work, slaving over the computers and machines they had requested and Laura had provided. And each night they filled with unbridled sex. And each night she would dream of what it would be like to join them. To feel his erection fill her sex, feel her body explode once again with her own orgasm. Feel her now dead pussy live again. Only to awake each morning to face the reality that was her life.

But maybe, she thought, maybe she could make it real. After all, money was not all she had inherited with the death of her parents. She had also inherited a large variety of companies. Each company with it’s own scientists working on a vast range of science and technology projects. Some working on mind altering drugs for the government. She had used them before with good results. Perhaps she would use them again to make these people serve her. But for now she needed their minds clear. But later perhaps, she would see.

It seemed like forever, but it had been less than three weeks before Professor Summers sent word that the treatment was now ready to be administered. Laura could feel her heart beat faster as she was wheeled into the laboratory. The professor stood next to a table holding a syringe and a small bottle of clear liquid.

“So this is your magic brew professor,” Laura said looking at the bottle.

“Not magic, science. But yes, the bottle contains some five million Sub-microscopic nano-bots. Once they are injected into your blood stream, they will start to multiply and then search for damage in you body. When they have found it, they will attach themselves to the nerve endings and begin to work as transmitters and receivers, thereby connecting your brain to the lost parts of your body,” the professor said, as if giving a lecture.

Not for the first time, Laura realised that the bottle could contain anything, even poison. But she did not want to have to wait any longer for her scientists to analyse this potion. And besides no-one must know that she had the good Professor. She decided to make things very clear to her captives what would be their fate should anything go wrong.

“Before we begin, Professor, be assured that if I suffer any ill affects from your brew, you will die. But not before you watch my men take and rape your sister. Do I make myself clear,” she said with venom in her voice.

John Summers looked across the room to where his young sister sat. “Nothing will go wrong,” he said out loud. But said a silent prayer that it was true.

The procedure was simple. With her two armed retainers by her side, Laura beckoned her prisoner over. A small injection in the upper arm and the nano-bots entered Laura’s bloodstream. As she sat before the professor, he watched the computer screen as window after window popped up. And every now and again smiling.

“What are you smiling at, you fool. Nothing is happening. My legs are still as dead as ever,” she screamed after half an hour of trying to move her legs with no success.

“You have to give it time to work. Right now, the nano-bots are multiplying and spreading and mending as they are programmed to do. But it takes time,” Professor summers said worriedly as he gazed back at his sister still sitting where she had been since the beginning of the procedure. “If you will just wait and give it time, you will see,” he said, his voice shaking as he spoke.

As the day moved on, Laura became more frustrated as she found no signs of improvement. And by the time night fell she lay in her bed in anger, as she hit the button she had used so often and the screen came once again to life. The image it displayed was one she had seen many times over the last few weeks.

And her anger grew as she watched them fuck like wild animals, while she was trapped in a partially dead body. But as she watched, her hand once again moved to its place between her legs. But this time there was something. She could not be sure, but she could feel something. And dropping her hands she felt herself become wetter. And as she watched the screen, she let her fingers delve deep into her sex and for the first time in years she could experience physical pleasure. And she didn’t even try to stop herself as she finger-fucked herself to sleep.

She woke next morning to find herself lying spread legged on the bed, with the covers lying on the floor. Still half asleep, she moved her legs to the floor. It came as a shock as her feet touched the floor and she felt its coldness touch her. She came fully awake in a split second. She was standing on her own feet! It had worked. The little man had done it.

Laura laughed like she had not laughed in a long time. It could all be hers again. Now she could have everything again. Grabbing her robe, she headed for the door. She had things to do. First she would see her pets and thank them. Then she would have her boffins mix up something to make them happy. Happy that is, to serve her.

Laura walked through the doors of the lab with a broad smile, as she watched the faces of her captives. “Look at me, professor. I have never felt better in my life,” she said, as she walked towards them.

“I will need to make some tests to be sure there are no problems,” the professor said, falling into his role as scientist without thinking.

“Of course, Professor,” Laura said, smiling as she sat in the chair as Professor Summers went to work. Within an hour he was finished, and he stood back from computer.

“Well it would seem my nano-bots worked better than I could have imagined. They seem to have repaired not only your back, but also every other defect in your body. Your eyesight, hearing, smell and your sense of touch have all been heightened. Your body is fixing everything. My God! I am not sure, but I believe it is even repairing your cell damage. If I am right, it may even stop the ageing process.”

Laura could not believe her ears. She had just wanted to walk again, now it looked like she was never going to grow old. “My god, Professor, you are a genius,” she said laughing

“Yes, he always has been,” said a voice from the far side of the room.

Laura turned in shock. In all the time they had been captives, she had not heard Katy speak. She had never given it much thought. After all, the girl was only there to keep her brother in line. “What did you say?” Laura said a little shocked.

“He was always a genius. That’s why our parents were so proud of him. But he was also stupid. He never could see past the work. Isn’t that right, slave?” Katy said to her brother

“Yes mistress,” john answered, his face becoming devoid of all emotion.

Laura’s mouth dropped open as she watched.

“You look confused, Laura. You shouldn’t be. You see, my brother is from the old school. He would never try anything out on someone, without trying it out himself first. Imagine my surprise, if you will, when I came home one night three months ago to find my big brother with that strange look on his face. It took me a while to work out what happened. But when I did, it seemed a shame to waste it. As I said, he was the one that got most of the love in the family. I thought it was time he gave some back.”

“You see, Laura,” Kate continued, “The nano-bots don’t just stop at fixing things. That was my brother’s mistake. They keep multiplying. Attaching to every nerve ending. ‘Til they are everywhere. Taking over not only your body, but your mind as well. I merely gave my brother’s nano-bots new instructions to obey me, and he became my slave. You have seen the results youself, right? You have been watching my little night time shows?” Kate said, watching the look of disbelief on Laura’s face.

“You mean you knew I was watching,” Laura said, suddenly feeling like a child who had been caught watching her parents have sex.

Katy looked at the growing look of fear on Laura’s face. “I see you are starting to understand. You see that once I had my brother, I got greedy for more. I like power. You know how that feels, don’t you? But for what I have in mind, I need money. That’s why I sent Dr. Murray, another of my slaves, to see you. I wanted you to come to me. And you did. Although I didn’t expect the kidnapping. It was my fault, I should not have made my brother play hard to get. But my brother was famous for not selling out. I could not make it look too easy now, could I? But it all worked out ok.” Kate stopped to let Laura realise the full extent of how she was played.

“If it’s money you want, I’ll give you all you ask for,” Laura said, with fear in her voice.

“Oh, I know you will. But why stop with money, when I can have it all,” Kate said, smiling.

“I’m not going to stand here and listen to this,” Laura cried, turning to leave, knowing she had to get away from this woman. And get to her bodyguards.

“Come back here, Laura,” Kate said calmly.

Laura could not believe it as she turned and walk back to Kate. “What do you want from me?” Laura cried.

Kate smiled, as she looked Laura up and down. “Well first I want you to strip for me,” she said smiling.

Laura could not believe what was happening, as she felt her own hands begin to remove her robe, letting it drop to the floor. Then slowly her silk nightgown moved down across her large breasts and then her taut stomach, and past her well-trimmed pussy, before it joined the robe. Laura began to cry now, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop this woman from controlling her. Yet she knew she must try, as Kate began to speak again.

“There is no need for tears, my pretty. Before long you will be happier than you ever dreamed possible. You see, my brother did not tell you the best part of his nano-bots work. Not only do they heighten your senses, but also your sensations,” Kate said reaching out and letting her fingers brush against one of Laura’s nipples.

Laura’s body shook as a wave of pleasure shot through her body with the gentle touch. “You see Laura, your body is now so well tuned that my slightest touch will drive you to ecstasy. But that’s not all, since the nano-bots obey me, the more they infect your body, the more you too, will obey me. Now won’t that be nice?” Kate said, letting her fingers move down Laura’s quivering body ‘til she reached her, now wet, pussy lips. And gently rubbed the outer lips with the tips of her fingers.

Laura felt herself come uncontrollably as Kate smiled at her. “Please don’t do this to me. Please, I beg you,” Laura cried as she bit her lip to hold back her gasps of pleasure.

“Are You sure you want it to stop, kitten,” Kate said, turning to her computer and typing in a command. “You wanted to be a complete woman. I’m just making that happen for you. I can make you complete, Laura. I can make you better than ever,” She said, before pressing the return key.

Laura’s mind exploded with images, memories from her past mixed with memories that were not her own. She remembered her childhood playing with her toys (pain). She remembered her childhood learning to serve (pleasure). She remembered her first school days learning to read (pain). She remembered her first school days learning to please (pleasure). She remembered her teen years learning to love (pain). She remembered her teen years learning to obey (pleasure). She wanted to fight (pain). She wanted to obey (pleasure). She wanted to break free (pain). She wanted to be a slave (pleasure).

Then there was a voice telling her something. Telling her something she could not quite hear. But the more she tried, the better she felt. It was easier to listen to the voice than to try to try to make sense of the confusion. And as she let the words guide her, the pain began to disappear. It was telling her that Kate was her mistress (pleasure). And that she was Kate’s slave (pleasure). The voice told her she wanted to obey (pleasure). That she wanted to be Kate’s slave (pleasure). But somehow that was wrong (pain). Again the voice told her she needed to be Kate’s slave (pleasure). Was she meant to be Kate’s slave? (pleasure). It would be so much better to live as her slave, the voice repeated (pleasure). It all seems so right (pleasure), so clear (pleasure), and then the pain was gone (pleasure).

Kate smiled as she looked at her new pet. “Laura, who am I,” she said softly.

Laura could not understand why Kate was asking such a strange question. When it was so clear. “You are my mistress,” Laura replayed with a smile.

“That’s right kitten. And that make you what, little one?” Kate asked.

Again Laura thought her mistress’s question strange. After all the answer was so clear to her. She could hear it in her mind. “I am your slave, mistress. I am your toy, your plaything, your whore, and your slut. I live only to serve you and to do what you command,” Laura said, staring at the face of the woman she was born to serve.

“And those that make you happy, kitten.” Kate said, letting her hand cup Laura’s firm breast, sending a wave of ecstasy through her slave’s body.

Again Laura knew the answer, for it was her reason for being. “Oh yes mistress, for I live to serve you. Your pleasure is my pleasure.”

Kate smiled as she turned off the computer and turned back to Laura. As her slave began to sway her mind, her memories, her own thought’s returning to her. She knew what this ordinary looking woman had done to her. She was Laura Fairchild. She had every thing, looks, riches, and most of all power. All she ever wanted. She had inherited billions from her parents. She was on her island, in her laboratory. She had almost believed that all those strange memories had been her own. But now, as her mind cleared, she knew what was true. And what was false. All this belongs to her. Everything here belonged to her. And she belonged to her mistress.

That night her mistress made her dreams come true. That night she joined them. Feeling Kate’s slave’s erection fill her sex, feeling her body explode once again with her own orgasm. Feel her pussy live again. As with her face between Kate’s ivory thighs she let her tongue pleasure her mistress’s sex. Her mistress had been right. Now she was complete. Kate smiled as she stroked her slave’s hair. And planned a much brighter future.

THE END?