The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2018

Added The Alter; The Babysitter (Hypno Tica); Closed Door Policy; Cold Outside; Discipline!; Emma and the New World Order; Emma and the Tholian Webinar; Hypnonauts; Hypnotized at Ikea; In A Dark Place; Swimteam; This Is Our Story and X-Ray Eyes. Also added 2 new chapters to Ashley; 1 new chapter to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays; 1 new chapter to The Club (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Douchebag Teen; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 2 new chapters to Gabby the Gray; 2 new chapters to The Hash; a revised version of Hunting Day; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to It Feels Great; 1 new chapter to Marital Strain; 1 new chapter to Melt Down; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to Slut 4 U; 1 new chapter to The Spirals Nightclub; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch and 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side.

Added The Arrogant Law Enforcement Officers Take Down Chronicles; Bartender’s Gift; Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special; Festive Take Down; The Festive Take Down Chronicles; First Subject; It Rings for Thee; Maddie Bimboed; Marital Strain; Plan H from Good Old Earth; Queen of Hearts; Rare Encounter; Rehabilitation (Akaece); Roman’s Girls; Santa Comes But Once a Year: Good Doggie; Santa Taken; Secret Sexy Santa; Storm Warning; Them’s the Rules...; Three Crates; Treasure and Xmas Enslaved. . Also added 1 new chapter to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to The Diary Gradually Changes [Brother’s diary]; 2 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 3 new chapters to Gabby the Gray; 1 new chapter to How Badly Do You Need a Loan?; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Melt Down; 1 new chapter to Mistress Inc.; 2 new chapters to Mommy’s Hypnotic Discipline; 1 new chapter to Plaything; 1 new chapter to Slut 4 U; 1 new chapter to The Spirals Nightclub; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Unlimited and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added Algernon’s Counselling; All Sales Are Final; Branded; The Club (Roboman127); Douchebag Teen; Elf Employed; The Enslavement Coin — Sister; Five More Minutes; Gabby the Gray; Habit; The Harvesters (Roboman127); I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space; It Started With: Alien Abduction; It’s True What They Say About Chinese Girls; The Magic Dildo; Mommy’s Hypnotic Discipline; The New Job (Roboman127); Pleasure and Magic; Prom Night 2019; Proxy Plaything; Shedding; Slow and Steady; The Spirals Nightclub; To-Do List; Tribade Stocking Mesmerism; Twas The Night Before Christmas...; The 12 Nuts of Christmas and A Year with Santa Claus. Also added 3 new chapters to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Archives, Room D4; 2 new chapters to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 1 new chapter to The Bank (Roboman127); 4 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Checkmate I Think; a revised version of Cherished Memories; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to A Descent (Zaq123edcxsw); 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 2 new chapters to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Finders, Keepers; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In a Hot Spot; 1 new chapter to Just For Fun; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Melt Down; 1 new chapter to Mistress Inc.; 1 new chapter to Movie Night; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Plaything; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Threshold Technologies; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

The next update will be the weekend of 15 December 2018.

Added Ashley; Audits Can Be More Insightful Than You Might Think; The Book of Phi Iota Mu: Home for the Holidays; Donna Helps Out Around the Office; Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; Heavy Petting: Caught!; Repetition; Richard’s Pendant; Sara Is Educated at College; Unlimited and Zusa Goes Shopping. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 2 new chapters to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 5 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Finders, Keepers; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to In a Hot Spot; 1 new chapter to Learning The Ropes — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Melt Down; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Plaything; 1 new chapter to Slut 4 U; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added ALT Choose Your Own Transformation: A Shade Darker; Backstage; Best Laid Plans (Baerd); The Conversation (S. B.); The Diary Gradually Changes [Brother’s diary]; Fest; How Badly Do You Need a Loan?; Learning The Ropes — N.C.U.; Melt Down; Office Policy; Plaything; Subroutine (Kallie); Uninvited (Asymmetry) and Wake Up. Also added 2 new chapters to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 1 new chapter to Bad Dog; 2 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 3 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Enchanter; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to Jenny Poussin — Bold & Expanded; 1 new chapter to Lady Lorelei; 1 new chapter to Movie Night; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Study Buddy; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to You’re the Boss.

Added Alabaster (mr. potestas); Blue Potion; Choose Your Own Transformation: A Shade Darker; Discovery; The Essentials; In a Hot Spot; Job Hunting; The Lingerie Chronicles: Swipe Right; My New Salon; Night Time Nudging; Panties in Your Purse; Paper Doll V: Making The Grade; Satyr Valley; Tomboy (SleepyTimeSlut); Untold Stories and Whatever Gets You Through The Night. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 2 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 2 new chapters to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to The Choices We Make; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 2 new chapters to Dreams of Darkness — Part 1. All in the Mind; 1 new chapter to Eidolon; 1 new chapter to Finders, Keepers; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 3 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 7: Incestuous Mind Control Explodes; 1 new chapter to Mistress Inc.; 1 new chapter to Study Buddy and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

Added Access Babylon; All Cocks Are Daddy’s Cock; The Choices We Make; The Contest (HypnoticHarlequin); Flapper; Goddess of the Grove; Heel Trained; Mistress Inc.; Movie Night; Philanthropist; Professor Breaker: Ethics and Philosophy; Professor Breaker: Languages; Study Buddy and When In France. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 3 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Dreams of Darkness — Part 1. All in the Mind; 1 new chapter to Finders, Keepers; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Slut 4 U; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added Deep Submission Massage; Enchanter; Finders, Keepers; Forever Bliss; The Hash; The Institute of Apotheosis 7: Incestuous Mind Control Explodes; It Started With: Alien Encounter; Jacob’s Word; My Wife is a Lesbian; The 19th Hole (Bronze Mirror); Professor Breaker: Biology; Small Town Goddesses; The Special Massage; Tools and Accessories; Using Ursula; The Vampire Hunter’s Folly and The Website. Also added 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 2 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 2 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Checkmate I Think; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 2 new chapters to Dreams of Darkness — Part 1. All in the Mind; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Rescue; 1 new chapter to Roots of Control; 2 new chapters to Slut 4 U; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Will to Power and 1 new chapter to The Written Truth.

Added Cabin of Sin; The Curio Shoppe… or Treat; A Game of Goddesses; How to Avoid the High Cost of Halloween; Intrepid Pawns; Jenny Poussin — Bold & Expanded; Keep an Eye on Summer; A Night Worth Begging For; Nightmare: The VHS Boardgame; Orange Papers; Professor Breaker: Film Studies; Slut 4 U; Threshold Technologies and Will to Power. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; 1 new chapter to Bad Dog; 4 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 3 new chapters to Dreams of Darkness — Part 1. All in the Mind; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 2 new chapters to Maid to Serve; 1 new chapter to The Mistress of Mankind; 2 new chapters to Occulus; 1 new chapter to The Ring (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Taming Tess and 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice.

Added Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light, Season 2; Bad Dog; The Bank (Roboman127); Dreams of Darkness — Part 1. All in the Mind; FIRE!; Globalization — Hypnosis: Lucy’s Story; The “Holy Fuck!” Bible; Lipstick; Musabetsu Casino; Night On Haunted Hill; Professor Breaker; The Stranger at the Door; Trick And Treats’ Mischief Night and Young Gods. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Corrupting Corrine; 1 new chapter to A Descent (Zaq123edcxsw); 2 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 3 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 6: Mind Controlled Mothers Club; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to The Mistress of Mankind; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 2 new chapters to Occulus; 1 new chapter to The Ring (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Roots of Control and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

Added Bonus Pairing: Outfoxed; Checkmate I Think; Chocolate Fog; Ebony Rituals; Enter The Breaker; Hypnotic Spellcraft; In the Service of the Mother; Morning Milking; Narrow Escape; Occulus; The Other Me Scares Me and Taken Out. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Baby Steps — Alternate Ending; 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Converting the Family; 1 new chapter to A Descent (Zaq123edcxsw); 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to If You Want; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Maid to Serve; 1 new chapter to The Mistress of Mankind; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Taken: It’s Just Business; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control and 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice.

Added Anal Day; Baby Steps — Alternate Ending; Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; I Would Die 4 U; The Institute of Apotheosis 6: Mind Controlled Mothers Club; Josh and Professor Mommy; The Mistress of Mankind; Rescue (eviltwinmordred) and Songbird. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to The Apartment; 3 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; a revised version of College Undercover; 1 new chapter to A Descent (Zaq123edcxsw); 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Just For Fun; 2 new chapters to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 1 new chapter to Roots of Control; 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion; 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice and 1 new chapter to WeaverTunes: Live to Air.

Added Abby’s Mom; And I Obey; Binding Rings; Butterfly & Lavender; Just Stare; Maid to Serve; Sandor; Shackles of a Dream Girl’s Mind and Zero Signal. Also added 1 new chapter to All Together Now; 1 new chapter to Aromatherapy (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Bonus Pairing: Pretty as Sin; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Converting the Family; 2 new chapters to A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Kiara’s Curse; 1 new chapter to Leah Learns; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 2 new chapters to Resistance (Rikimaru); 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice and 1 new chapter to WeaverTunes: Live to Air.

Added Bonus Pairing: Pretty as Sin; Candace Falls 6: Feral; Counting Stars; A Descent (Zaq123edcxsw); Green Card; The Henchwoman; The Hole Left Behind — Intermission; I Know You; Independence High; Leah Learns; My Hand to My Conqueror; An Ordinary Average Life; Signs Point to YES!!!; Waking Up and WeaverTunes: Live to Air. Also added 2 new chapters to Amnesiac; 2 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 3 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 5: Submissive Incest Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Mommy and Daddies Favourite; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 1 new chapter to The Ring (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to The Sculptor (Tentacle Boy); 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 3 new chapters to The Sword & Rose and 1 new chapter to Three Flasks.

Added Converting the Family; A day in the life of a Guardsman; Echo; Efficient; Filling Gaps; Hiring Mom As My New Maid; The Hole Left Behind — Carlito; It Feels Great; Magdalina’s Lovers; Mission: Return Home; Power Players of Crimson Valley: The Lesbian Maker; Removed; Rise of the Tessabots; Rubber Ball (Selena Pride); Taken: It’s Just Business; Three Flasks and WeaverTunes: Girl Group. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Annual Festival; 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 4 new chapters to Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Resistance (Rikimaru); 1 new chapter to The Ring (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 1 new chapter to The Switch (Jonathan R. Mattice); 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction and a revised version of The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added Can You Read This Watch?; Celeste; Corrupting Corrine; The Institute of Apotheosis 5: Submissive Incest Mind Control; Janine; A New World Comics and Collectibles: Lady Devil — A Mad Libby Tale; Only Just Begun; The Ring (GiantNut) and Witch Trial. Also added 2 new chapters to Amnesiac; 5 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 2 new chapters to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to Helping my girlfriend sleep; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 3 new chapters to The Monstrous Ranch; 2 new chapters to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 3 new chapters to Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery; 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 1 new chapter to The Switch (Jonathan R. Mattice); 1 new chapter to The Sword & Rose; 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion and 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice.

Added B-Level; The Diary Gradually Changes; Falling Petals; The Glass Ceiling; Hogwild; If You Want; Intro to Physics; Mad Libby: Party Game; Mike’s Mix-Up; Parasitic Possession; Perfect Little Sister; Punk Is Dead; The Sword & Rose; This Is You Throwing In the Towel and The Wi-Fi Doll. Also added 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 4 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Goddess Blessed; 1 new chapter to Helping my girlfriend sleep; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 2 new chapters to Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery; 1 new chapter to Resistance (Rikimaru); 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 1 new chapter to The Switch (Jonathan R. Mattice); 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction and 1 new chapter to Visit of the Apprentice.

Added Bonus Pairing: Hearthside Haze; Bonus Pairing: Mommy’s Master; Bonus Pairing: The Milkmaid’s Well; Deeper Than Blood; Goddess Blessed; Helping my girlfriend sleep; Love in Bloom; Out of Mind-Control — A Murder Mystery; Palindrome!; Paul’s Delight; Red Buttons; Visit of the Apprentice and Working Girl. Also added 1 new chapter to All Together Now; 1 new chapter to Amnesiac; 1 new chapter to Archives, Room D4; 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Coin World — The Flipping Coin; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to The Sculptor (Tentacle Boy); 1 new chapter to Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Susan Takes Charge; 3 new chapters to The Switch (Jonathan R. Mattice) and 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control.

Added Amnesiac; Blank Contract; Coin World — The Flipping Coin; Corruption Games; A Day in the Life (Olorin247); A Glorious Change; Learning Control; Susan Takes Charge; The Switch (Jonathan R. Mattice) and You Know That Magic Trick?. Also added 2 new chapters to Addictive; 3 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Magic Tinder; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Resistance (Rikimaru) and 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction.

Added Betsy Visits River City; The Coach (The Slaver); Contracted: Regal; Driveabout — The Crystal Cavern; The Institute of Apotheosis 4: Brother’s Mind-Controlled Sisters; Magical Hotel; Mission: Catcher and Retrain; No Straights Allowed; Poetry & Blood; Sutorippu; Thief (Valasania the Pale); Uniform Obedience; West Coast Career and X’ed Out. Also added 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story; 1 new chapter to Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?! and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

Added Body and Mind Enhancement; Cassie Gets Caught; Commands; Contracted: Melanie; Discovering Her Interest, N.C.U.; Kind Were Her Trances; Of Ruins and Ruin; The One-Person Genie; Patron of the Arts; The Price of Fitness; Sweet Tooth; Team Captain and Umbrella. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 5 — Annette’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Archives, Room D4; 1 new chapter to Blood Sport; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Links of the Chain; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 2 new chapters to Only Teasing; 2 new chapters to Resistance (Rikimaru); 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control and 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction.

Added AnimeCon Harem; Beautification; Blizzard; Blood Sport; By The Beautiful Sea; Contracted: Caitlin; Graded on a Curve; I Won’t Bite; Overcome; The Satyr’s Pipe; Two Head-Fucks Are Better Than One! and You Have a Problem. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 5 — Annette’s Harem; 1 new chapter to Aromatherapy (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to Corrupting the Pure; 1 new chapter to Driveabout — A Walk In The Woods; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 1 new chapter to Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; 1 new chapter to The Honeymoon Manor; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 3 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 3: Daddy’s Mind Controlled Daughters; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Brother Would Be Better; 1 new chapter to My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Toilet Trained and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

Added The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 5 — Annette’s Harem; Archives, Room D4; Becoming Master (Olorin247); The Boys of Summer; Business and Pleasure (sex-obsessed-lesbian); Driveabout — A Walk In The Woods; Friendly Neighbor; Happy Mother’s Night; Kindling (FruChocs); Madame Lita’s New Playthings; My Mom Is A Supervillain?!; A Night Away From It All; Picture of You; Quiet Your Mind; Retraining Mom; Snow White and the Trance; So Stupid: A Reyna Story; WeaverNews Prompt: The 64th Time’s A Charm and WeaverTech: Fiction to Fact. Also added 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 2 new chapters to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Edited in Post; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; 2 new chapters to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Give Me Thirty Days; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 2 new chapters to Resistance (Rikimaru); 2 new chapters to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

The next update will be the weekend of 21 July 2018.

Added Auto-Submit; Choose Your Own Transformation: Punk Rock Will Never Die; Conquest and Worship; Corrupting the Pure; Diary of a Hypnotist; Empty Heads; An Executive Replaced; Foreign Takedown; Free Boy Toy; Give Me Thirty Days; Herded; I Think…; Lady Lorelei; Magic Tinder; Mission: Take Down; Muscle Bimbo; My Brother Would Be Better; Never Tell Anyone; Valentine’s Treatment and The Witch and the Watch. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to The Honeymoon Manor; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to On the Marital Habits (Intimate or Otherwise) of Species Foreign to Man; 2 new chapters to The Sculptor (Tentacle Boy) and 1 new chapter to Wild Blue Yonder.

Added Alpha Bugs; Canis; Choose Your Own Transformation: Kissing Cousins; Dazzled; Debased; Edited in Post; Flowers and Smoke; Fukushū No Tabi, Shōkan No Tabi; Hunger (Tentacle Boy); The Institute of Apotheosis 3: Daddy’s Mind Controlled Daughters; Spiderwebs and A Willing Submission (Michelle). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Curiosity (HB5211); 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 2 new chapters to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 2 new chapters to Resistance (Rikimaru); 2 new chapters to The Sculptor (Tentacle Boy); 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

Added Choose Your Own Transformation: Monster Mash; The Crystal Cave; Curiosity (HB5211); The Eos Project; Good Night; In and Out; Lush; Marcus Brainwashed Slut; Rose Anne and The Wold. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to I Love Sucking Cock; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to A Morning After Amongst Equals; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 1 new chapter to Pixel Sunsets; 2 new chapters to Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist and 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control.

Added The Difference Between Master and Owner; Dosed; A Family in Need: A Mason DeGraves Story; A Forceful First Meeting; I Know You Better Than I Know Myself; Looking Out My Window; A New Job, a New Life; Resistance (Rikimaru) and Uncle Carl’s Present. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to The Challenge; 1 new chapter to In Another Life; 2 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 2: Mommy Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Pixel Sunsets; 1 new chapter to Raise Your Hand; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess and 1 new chapter to This Is Not a Love Story.

Added Birthday Spankings; The Businessman and the Witch Doctor; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Family Welcome; Eidolon; Following Her Dream; Haircut; Hypno-Zap!; In Another Life; In Too Deep: A Reyna Story; It Is Simple, Right?; Mannequin (DeepTrance3); Neighbors From Back When; The Paperclip Candle; Resistance; Roots of Control; Sadism and Stuck In Her Head (Dorlas). Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to Annual Festival; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Garnet Hills Sorority Club; 1 new chapter to A Morning After Amongst Equals; 1 new chapter to My Sister, My Slave; 1 new chapter to Pixel Sunsets; 1 new chapter to Returned; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Time Is on Her Side; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction; 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion; 1 new chapter to Yew and 1 new chapter to You’re the Boss.

Added The Bimbo Bottle; A Forgotten Past; Game Master; Garnet Hills Sorority Club; How to Train Your Doggy; In a Hot Minute; The Institute of Apotheosis 2: Mommy Mind Control; A Lesbian in Stepford; A Morning After Amongst Equals; Smells Like Teen Spirit; Stop Watch; Traps and Temptations: Hook. Line. Sinker.; Victoria’s Mansion and WeaverTV: The Newlyweaved Game. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; 1 new chapter to The Au Lait Way; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 2 new chapters to Corrupted Kelly; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to I Love Sucking Cock; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Persuasive (Fancrafted); 1 new chapter to Pixel Sunsets; 1 new chapter to Raise Your Hand; 1 new chapter to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to Trials of Armour.

Added The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 4 — Vicky’s Week; Amelia Works Hard; Brain Reapers; Contract Negotiations; Jaywalker; Just Another Story; Just Imagine; Kiss and Make Up; The Love Song of Doctor Diabolical; My Sister, My Slave; An Old Story?; Pixel Sunsets; Raise Your Hand; Reckoning Day; Time Is on Her Side; Toy; WeaverFeed Quiz: The Other Daughter Has New Skills and Welcome to the Studio. Also added 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend and 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control.

Added Ady and the Beast; Angelic Bliss; Beta Alpha Alpha; Beware: Do Not Go Into The Forest Alone; Bubbles; By Another Name; Candace Falls 5: Fully; Don’t Ask, No Telling; For All He’s Worth; In a Bind; Indiscretion; The Institute of Apotheosis 1: Lesbian Mind Control Incest; Kill 4 U; Majorly Screwed; Rope; School Daze (SleepyTimeSlut); The Sculptor (Tentacle Boy); Two Heads Plus One and WeaverFeed Quiz: Wholly New Vows. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures Of Eggy Remixed — Book 3 — New Experiences, Interludes and Distractions; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Jenny’s Loving Man; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Returned; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess and 1 new chapter to Unintended Attraction.

Added Amuse Me; Autopilot; A Bad Game of Pool; Captivated in Kansas City; Daughter of the Sun; Driveabout — The Dog Trainer; Hands of Fate; The Honeymoon Manor; Just For Fun; The Sorting Cap; Time Manipulation Mind Control and WeaverFeed Quiz: Daughter Has New Demands. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures Of Eggy Remixed — Book 3 — New Experiences, Interludes and Distractions; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Enslaving My Hot Roommate; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend and 1 new chapter to Weekend Retreat.

Added Candace Falls 4: Forbidden; CheesyPoofs; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cobbler’s Apprentice; Enslaving My Hot Roommate; Front Porch Thing; In a Heartbeat; It Could Be That; Losers Can’t Be Choosers; Mechanica’s Maelstrom (Challenge Rating: Thirty); Memories of Indonesia; The Perfect Man; Pink Zone Rising: A Tale From The Pink Zone; Sexy Prime and Weekend Retreat. Also added 1 new chapter to The Adventures Of Eggy Remixed — Book 3 — New Experiences, Interludes and Distractions; 1 new chapter to Aromatherapy (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Family Needs; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Returned; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Thief in the Mind; 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to Yew.

Added The Adventures Of Eggy Remixed — Book 3 — New Experiences, Interludes and Distractions; Bimbo Juice Bar: Quitting Is Hell; Breaking Anna: A Reyna Story; Candace Falls 3: Fantasy; Choose Your Own Transformation: All Hail Her Highness; Community Property; Family Needs; The Great Debate; The Path of True Obedience; Returned; Seven Day Boy; Social Parasite; Submissive Skin; This Is Not a Love Story and Your Horoscope for Today. Also added 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday and 1 new chapter to Thief in the Mind.

Added Annual Festival; Bimbodoll Goes Jobhunting; The Book of Phi Iota Mu; Brittney Blowing; Candace Falls 2: Further; Choose Your Own Transformation: Making My Very Own Henchman; Double Blind; Hands and Knees; How to Be Programmed Into Obeying Intellectual Women; In A Hot Second; Jenny’s Loving Man; More (Pan); Natalie’s Magic; The Offer — A Hypno-House Party; The Perfect Girlfriend; Ride Me; Succubus Newbie — First Lesson and The Temple and The Light — Nova and her teachings. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER; 1 new chapter to The Apartment; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Thief in the Mind and 1 new chapter to Wild Blue Yonder.

Added Becoming Men; Dr. Joseph’s Dentist Office; Entrained; Experimentation (HypnoticHarlequin); First Time (SleepyTimeSlut); Fun with Sabrina & Jon; Give and Take; Hijacked and Used; The Hose Always Wins; Just Sink; Lights in the Sky; Living Doll, Inc.; Long-term Parking; Mrs.; My First Rape; The Offer — A Counteroffer; Oranges and Lemons; Pledging; Pussy Liquor (Jukebox); Quantum Brainwashing; Reflection (Gail); StarClash; Summer’s Eve Key for a Red Box; Taken (The Slaver); Thirty-Seven; Vickie; Yew; You, But Kinkier and Z-Word. Also added 1 new chapter to Advanced Babysitting; 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 2 new chapters to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to A Job on Caltas Vearok; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Links of the Chain; 1 new chapter to Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Relatable; 1 new chapter to Rose of Forgetfulness; 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to Thief in the Mind and 1 new chapter to Toilet Trained.

The next update will be the weekend of 15 April 2018.

Added The Blackheart Stone; Candace Falls; Choose Your Own Transformation: Your Trip Around the World; The Club (Wrestlr); Corrupted Kelly; Dumb Water; Good Morning Sunshine; In a Flash; My Happy Ending; The Negotiation; The Offer (br0adband); Persuasive (Fancrafted); Thief in the Mind and The Wrong Kind of Cute. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER; 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Taming Tess.

Added The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — BOOK 2 — A WEEK LATER; Aromatherapy (SleepyTimeSlut); Bonus Pairing: Suckled Surrender; Choose Your Own Transformation: So You Want to Be a Rock Star; Fair Share: Meredith’s First Appointment; Five Women; Fortune Shines; How Long Does a Trance Last?; Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next; N.C.U. — A Brief Pause; Reeducation; Sororal Devotion; The Story of Iz and Xanax and Wine. Also added 1 new chapter to Canary; 1 new chapter to The Chameleon Band; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to God Bless; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 2 new chapters to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Taming Tess.

Added The Adventures of Eggy Remixed — Book 1 — Starting In A Sex Mad Frenzy; Black Eyes; Canary; The Care and Training of the North American Wildboy; Choose Your Own Transformation: Understanding the Good Book; Clauses; Doula; He Came from Outer Space; Hose For The Holidays: Back to School; House of Sin: Taking Possession; A Lover Scorned!; Never Ending; Seduction on St. Paddy’s Day; Sexcretary; Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut); 10 Vignettes; Yielding to Implications and You Should Beware of the Quiet Ones. Also added 1 new chapter to For the People; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to A Little Cruise; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Choose Your Own Transformation: Another Perfect Date; The Detention Club; For the People; Life as a Hypno Queen; Queen of the Silver Dollar; Windfall and Your One Desire. Also added 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to A Little Cruise; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to The Soothing of Penelope and 1 new chapter to Succubus Take Over.

Added Bonus Pairing: Ticklish Tunes; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Curse of the Pink Cookie; The Coffeehouse Quintet Five: These Shoes Were Made For Walking; Conversion Illusion; The Devil’s Bed; Fake News; Medea’s Test; Pink Mirror; Taming Tess and Working Overtime. Also added 1 new chapter to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to An Excellent Subject; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to I Love Sucking Cock; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to A Little Cruise; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 1 new chapter to Prom Night (RobinHood70); 1 new chapter to Rose of Forgetfulness; 1 new chapter to Sapphire and the Ozark Halloween; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to The Soothing of Penelope.

Added Apparently Not All Dreams Are Dreams; Four Women; Gypsy Slut; Out of Sight, Out of Mind; Prickled and Pampered; Simplify Your Life; The Soothing of Penelope and Where is She Taking Me?. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 2 new chapters to Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 1 new chapter to Enslave All Cheerleaders; 1 new chapter to An Excellent Subject; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to A Little Cruise; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Rose of Forgetfulness; 1 new chapter to Sapphire and the Ozark Halloween; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Wild Blue Yonder.

Added Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2; The Curse of the Succubus: The Return of Mila; Dan Handpicks a Fantasy; Kiara’s Curse; A Little Cruise; Mad Libby: Self-Help Yourself; Magical Girl Syn; Mid Life Career Change; My New Girlfriend Valentine’s Day; Rose of Forgetfulness; A Slave’s Life; Thascalos’s Boys; Um... and Unintended Attraction. Also added 1 new chapter to The Apartment; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 2 new chapters to Impulse Control; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Pandemic; 3 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to Sapphire and the Ozark Halloween; 2 new chapters to Scenes and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Choose Your Own Transformation: Treasure Trove of Wonder Untold; A Kind of Magic (Ally Brinken); Mishawn and Jodi; Ring Around the Relationship; Sapphire and the Ozark Halloween; A Slaver’s Tale; Taking Hermione; Ten Years Later; Thinking of Nothing; Vapour and What This Night May Bring. Also added 1 new chapter to All the Fun of the Fair; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to The Monstrous Ranch; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 2 new chapters to Only Teasing; 2 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to Prom Night (RobinHood70); 1 new chapter to The Reality; 2 new chapters to The S-Hero League; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to Tattooed Ladies and 1 new chapter to The Vampire’s Bite.

Added Aku adalah orang Indonesia (Am I an Indonesian)?; Choose Your Own Transformation: Slice of Heaven ; Evergreen; Stolen Trust and The Telemarketer. Also added 4 new chapters to Accidental Werewolf; 1 new chapter to An Excellent Subject; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 2 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Addictive; Admiration; Choose to Be Me; Desert Kingdom: A 30 Day Stay; Down the Rabbit Hole; Mad Libby: Mind Over Mari; Miss Whitfield is Leaving; Olivia’s Step-Sister; The Pool of Faunus and The Vampire’s Bite. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Breast Suggestions; 2 new chapters to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 2 new chapters to I Have No Idea; 2 new chapters to Lara Swift Is Colonized; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 2 new chapters to Of Hearts Bound; 2 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to The Reality; 1 new chapter to The Sereotech Affair and 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day.

Added Against the Wall; The Boy-Bender; Countermeasures; The Detective and the Therapist; Flag Girl: Slut Conditioning; Girl Next Door (Jukebox); Good Doggy (Princess Kay); Michael’s New Pets; Of Hearts Bound; Prom Night (RobinHood70); Sin (Kallie); Snow Spell; Soul Mates; Stronger; 3 Very Different Experiences; A Trip to the Store; WeaverFeed Quiz: Mom Has New Needs and Wild Blue Yonder. Also added 1 new chapter to All the Fun of the Fair; 1 new chapter to The Apartment; 2 new chapters to Army Boy to Pussyslave; 1 new chapter to Becoming Brainy; 2 new chapters to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to An Excellent Subject; 1 new chapter to Fair Share; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos; 1 new chapter to Lemma the Librarian; 1 new chapter to Lounge Control; 1 new chapter to My Best Friend’s Girlfriend; 2 new chapters to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Pandemic; 2 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to Perfectly Normal Hospital; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to Scrumptious Harlot; 2 new chapters to So Night Follows Day and 1 new chapter to Trials of Armour.

The next update will be the weekend of 20 January 2018.

Added But I Don’t Really Want This; Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over; Entracing Escape Room; I Have No Idea; Jessica’s Summer Internship; Loading Screen; Loot Box; 1990: New You for the 90’s; The Ninth Needle; Some Hypno-Enhanced Power Struggle Roleplay and WeaverNews Prompt: News at 6 and 9. Also added 1 new chapter to The Art Show; 1 new chapter to The Best of All Possible Worlds; 1 new chapter to An Excellent Subject; 1 new chapter to Grimoire (MindSpark); 1 new chapter to Growing Up; 1 new chapter to How to Tame Her with Slumber; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to A Job on Caltas Vearok; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 2 new chapters to A Perfect Match, Every Time; 1 new chapter to Saint Sylvie’s Academy; 1 new chapter to So Night Follows Day; 1 new chapter to The Stone That Grew a Man and 1 new chapter to A Weird Day Walking the Dog.

What Was New in 2017