The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What Was New in 2019

Added Advent Calendar; Christmas Eve; Daughter; Free Will Debate; Invisible (SleepyTimeSlut); The Picture of Doreen Gray; Pink Cloud; Resolutions (Trixie Adara); The Role of a Lifetime; Snippets from a Multiverse; The Society (Chrysostomon); Too Many Questions — Third Wheel; A Villainous Deal; Waif and Wine Mom. Also added 1 new chapter to Absence of All Morality; 1 new chapter to The Armageddon Archives; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...; 1 new chapter to Drone Metastasis; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to How To Pay Your College Loans; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to The Internship; 1 new chapter to Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to The Secret of Brookrose College; 1 new chapter to Senioritis and 1 new chapter to Space Nut.

Added Adoring My Robot Overlord; Bimbo Stories: The Carnival; Bimbo Stories: The Wedding; BMBZ Radio; The Boys of Summer (Chrysostomon); Chip And Juan’s Take Down; Demon Dilemma; Frank & Jessy — Pussy Time for You; The Gift (TheHandsThatLead); Go to Sleep; I’m Coming 4 U; Learning; The Menagerie; Organism-X; Petite Scarlett Fleeing Cloak; Preposterously Posh; Rachel’s Love Potion 2: Rachel’s Love Potion’s Love Potion; Santa Comes But Once a Year: The Revenge Of Technology Claus; Santa’s Gift; Santa’s Secret; A Shiver Down the Spine; The Somnambulist; Taken By Santa: What Happens Next; Test Cases; T’was the Night Before Christmas (Sleepy Hypno); Ward and Well-Trained. Also added 1 new chapter to Apophenia; 1 new chapter to At the Costume Shop in Anne’s Harbor; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Brain Development Enterprises; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Flightback; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to Influencer; 1 new chapter to The Internship; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery; 2 new chapters to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Quest for Tamsin; 1 new chapter to The Secret of Brookrose College; 1 new chapter to Senioritis; 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 2 new chapters to Sssslipping Into the Jungle; 5 new chapters to There’s Something in the Water; 1 new chapter to Thin As Paper, Thick As Blood and 1 new chapter to Vox Dominus.

Added Alex’s Teacher; The Artefact; Bad Santa Takes Control; The Bull; A Christmas Conundrum? The Sinister Storm Of The Snow Queen!; Flightback; Harmon’s Harem; Hunny Bunny; It Started With: Alien Race-memory; Magic Words (Karinie); Microchip Dissertation; The One; The Secret of Brookrose College; The Take-down Of Quinn and Unaffected. Also added 1 new chapter to AnimeCon Harem; 1 new chapter to Apophenia; 2 new chapters to At the Costume Shop in Anne’s Harbor; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Black Swan; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...; 1 new chapter to Checkmate I Think; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to The Corruption of Candace Kraft; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to How To Pay Your College Loans; 2 new chapters to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to The Internship; 1 new chapter to The Mind Control Device; 2 new chapters to Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery; 1 new chapter to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Thin As Paper, Thick As Blood; 1 new chapter to Undress Code; 1 new chapter to Web of Trust and 1 new chapter to Wildwood.

Added Absolution; At the Costume Shop in Anne’s Harbor; Cornflower Blue; Der mühsame Schüler (The troublesome student); The Devil’s Bed 2: Sara Returns; Embrace of the Goddess; Influencer; Jackson Falls; May I; Observed; Out of Mind-Control 2 — Still A Mystery; Rachel’s Love Potion; A Rage Awakened; Recruited; Thin As Paper, Thick As Blood; Too Many Questions — Second Session; Twins of Evil and Xhalation. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Apophenia; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 2 new chapters to Brain Development Enterprises; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dead of Night; 1 new chapter to Decor; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Drone Metastasis; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to The Internship; 1 new chapter to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Principal of Revenge; 1 new chapter to Refashioned; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to Senioritis; 1 new chapter to The Silken; 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Sssslipping Into the Jungle; 1 new chapter to Stepford’s Agony Aunt; 1 new chapter to Voodoo Doll Testing; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night; 1 new chapter to Wildwood; 2 new chapters to The Witch, The Whip, His Wife and Her Lover and 1 new chapter to Zack and Millie.

Added Apophenia; Arousal Inducing Audio; The Cube; Don’t Fight It; Drifting; Drone Metastasis; Legacy — The Chosen; Olivia’s Ass Toy; Prime Numbers and There’s Something in the Water. Also added 2 new chapters to Blake’s Magic Ring; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dead of Night; 1 new chapter to Decor; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 4 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 1 new chapter to The Internship; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 2 new chapters to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to Senioritis; 1 new chapter to The Silken; 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Sssslipping Into the Jungle; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Vox Dominus; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night; 1 new chapter to Wildwood and 1 new chapter to The Witch, The Whip, His Wife and Her Lover.

Added Bedtime Story; Bubblegum & Plastic; Cattle and the Creeping Things; Decisive; Dreams upon Dreams; Extracts From The Westriver Gazette; Giselle the Gazelle; The Internship; The Mind Masters Of Earth; Mother’s Shadow; Responding to the Siren’s Song; Salem’s Blood; School Foot Daze; The Silken; Succubus Summoned; Teacher’s Lazy Friday Night; Vanity (Dede) and Wires. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 2 new chapters to Brain Development Enterprises; 1 new chapter to Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dead of Night; 1 new chapter to Deep Undercover; 4 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to House of Hypnosis; 1 new chapter to I Hate My Master; 2 new chapters to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to In Good Hands; 1 new chapter to The Mind Control Device; 1 new chapter to A Price Paid; 1 new chapter to Quest for Tamsin; 1 new chapter to Refashioned; 1 new chapter to Senioritis; 1 new chapter to Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Sssslipping Into the Jungle; 1 new chapter to Wildwood and 2 new chapters to The Witch, The Whip, His Wife and Her Lover.

Added The Bimbofication of Denise; Cape City Chronicles: Today the City, Tomorrow...; Cara Loft — Crypt Detective; Charm Person; The Dark Stone; Deputy Karen’s Bad Therapy; The Eye of Seduction; Guard Post 48; Heaven Scent (Chrysostomon); Herrick: Arrogant Model Take-down; How To Pay Your College Loans; It Started With: Alien Extraction; Just a Regular Day; Maggie’s New Assignment; Master PC: Beta; My Baby; Note (MoldedMind); Pick Me; A Price Paid; Rumor; Service Call (nevermind); Vox Dominus; The Witch, The Whip, His Wife and Her Lover and Zero Percent. Also added 1 new chapter to Amareth Falls; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 2 new chapters to Brain Development Enterprises; 1 new chapter to Capturing the Spies; 1 new chapter to Checkmate I Think; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dead of Night; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Fishbowl; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to Master’s Marks; 1 new chapter to A Novel Approach; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Subject; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 3 new chapters to Senioritis; 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Sssslipping Into the Jungle; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch: Genesis; 1 new chapter to Untold Stories; 1 new chapter to Voodoo Doll Testing; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night; 1 new chapter to Wildwood and 1 new chapter to Zack and Millie.

Added Another Earth?; Blake’s Magic Ring; Dead of Night; The Heist — Operation Titanic; The Magician; Milk; Minnie’s First Time; The Morning (Wood) After; A Novel Approach; Puppet Family; Red Flag; Reflections (Chrysostomon); Remember (Chrysostomon); Sssslipping Into the Jungle; Succubi’s Touch; Suzanne’s Prom Dress; Totality; Vampires Will Never Hurt You; A Wee Bit of Magic; What’s Your Name? and Will You Be My Mommy?. Also added a revised version of Amareth Falls; 1 new chapter to The Bakery; 2 new chapters to Brain Development Enterprises; 1 new chapter to The Corruption of Candace Kraft; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 2 new chapters to Deep Undercover; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Her Husband’s Hucow; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to In Good Hands; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to The Mind Control Device; 1 new chapter to The Odyssey; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Subject; 1 new chapter to Probed; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 3 new chapters to The Spa (Dede); 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Wildwood.

Added The Alpha Girl; Be Merry, Get Your Wife From Brooks Inc.; The Brides of Tsath; Corn Maze; Finishing School; Hand Worship; Her Husband’s Hucow; How Many Times Do I Have to Scream Your Name?; Law & Orders — Moot Court; Life Sucks; The McAlistair House; Party Treats; Room 126 and Tempest of Trance. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Betsy’s Awakens; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 4 new chapters to A Campaign of the Mind; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Frank & Jessy — Collar Play; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 2 new chapters to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to In Good Hands; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to The Mind Control Device; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Subject; 1 new chapter to Principal of Revenge; 1 new chapter to Probed; 2 new chapters to The Runic Emperor; 3 new chapters to The Spa (Dede); 1 new chapter to Space Nut; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch: Genesis; 1 new chapter to The Unbound Genie; 1 new chapter to Voodoo Doll Testing; 1 new chapter to White Pineapple and 1 new chapter to Wildwood.

Added Abigail and the Pole; Bella’s Pastoral Life; The Best Thesis Defense Is a Good Thesis Offense; Betsy’s Awakens; Brain Development Enterprises; Brainwashed Weekend; Capturing the Spies; Conditioning; Decor; Details and Devils; The Devil’s Advocate; Easy to Ignore; First Week of Work; Fishbowl; Future Bimbo Actress; In Conversation; In Good Hands; Lake of the Sky; Morbida’s Cinema Crematorium: Halloween Special; One Lucky Roll; One Villain; Pet Teachers 2: Purring Pussy; Plans; Pledge; The Price (jman_bigdaddy); Princess Particles; Probed; Punished Thief; The Questions; Rednex; The Room (Chrysostomon); Senioritis; Sienna’s Bimbo Limbo; Space Nut; Spores; The Starlight Lounge; Stormbreak; Tabitha’s Tick-Tock Brain Block; A Tasty Treat; Trick And Treat’s Halloween Special; The Truth About The Porn Industry; The Unbound Genie; Up; Voodoo Doll Testing; Weak as a Kitten; Worst Best Bimbo and Zack and Millie. Also added 2 new chapters to The Abductress; 1 new chapter to The Armageddon Archives; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 2 new chapters to A Campaign of the Mind; 4 new chapters to Crossing the Rubicon; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 5 new chapters to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 4 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Frank & Jessy — Collar Play; 1 new chapter to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 2 new chapters to The Mind Control Device; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to The Perfect Subject; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to Sisters (SleepyTimeSlut); 1 new chapter to Son of Sleep; 3 new chapters to The Spa (Dede); 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Wildwood.

The next udpate will be the weekend of 26 October 2019.

Added Active Listening; Before I Forget (Jukebox); The Bimbo System; Blowjob Fairy; Bonus Paring: Sharing with Kaari; Coming Up; Crossing the Rubicon; Dampest Dungeon: Flower Progeny; Dea Ex Machina (Carol J.); Emily’s Last Bus Ride; The Mind Control Device; Music Box; The Perfect Subject; Poisonous Sleep; Precognition; Quest for Blood; The Ring Two — Hard Boys; The Ring — Endgame; Searching For Eden; The Son Also Rises; The Spa (Dede); Under; Valkyrie Don’t Cry and Yuma Blood Farm. Also added 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 3 new chapters to A Campaign of the Mind; 1 new chapter to The Corruption of Candace Kraft; 1 new chapter to The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to How I Got Here; 2 new chapters to I Hear and Obey; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to My First Hypno Con; 1 new chapter to One Hot Summer — Redux; 2 new chapters to Packback; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to Principal of Revenge; 1 new chapter to Quitters Inc.; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to Untold Stories; 1 new chapter to Wildwood and 1 new chapter to The Written Truth.

Added Alphabet Exchange; Beg; Bound; A Campaign of the Mind; Dungeonbreaker; Fade Into the Background; I Hear and Obey; Master PC: Rendering; Miwaku-Tekina: Whatever You Wish; One Hot Summer — Redux; Potty Mouth; Queen of the South; Quitters Inc.; Rewired (Ozhojabbe); The Runic Emperor; The Tenth; The VK Test and X-tort — A Slaver’s Bay Story. Also added 1 new chapter to Afternoon at the Pink Yoga Studio; 1 new chapter to Ashley; 1 new chapter to Blood on Parchment; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 1 new chapter to Packback; 1 new chapter to Pact; 1 new chapter to Principal of Revenge; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Refashioned; 1 new chapter to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 2 new chapters to Short Stories; 1 new chapter to Simplify Your Life — Trading Up; 1 new chapter to Sovereign; 2 new chapters to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 2 new chapters to Wildwood.

Added The All-Seeing Eye; Alter-Right; Blood on Parchment; Campfire; Cats and Dogs; The Doctor Is In (Anonymous-047); House of Hypnosis; Jennifer Lost the War; Looking at Her Differently; Master PC — Conditional Slavery; Master’s Marks; Miswish: Eternal “Hall Pass”; A New Treat; On a Train; Pact; Salem’s Hot; Short Stories; Smoke and Drums: The Scout; Succubus’ Folly; Trapped (Mr. Scade) and Where Everybody Knows Your Name. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U.; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Packback; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Principal of Revenge; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Room With a Secret; 2 new chapters to Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; 1 new chapter to The Silken: Family Counseling; 1 new chapter to Simplify Your Life — Trading Up; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 2 new chapters to There Was Something Strange Going On At The Office; 1 new chapter to White Pineapple and 2 new chapters to Wildwood.

Added The Armageddon Archives; The Bovide Bus; Confused; Euphrates Pharmaceuticals: Dilemma; Flame & Frost; How I Got Here; Kidnapping by Tentacle; Lady of the House; Naked in Front of the Computer; Nu Thought; Office Space 2 — Space Harder; On the Cards; Packback; Principal of Revenge; Rare Books; Refashioned; Savannah’s Hypnotic Socks; Seeing Things Through a New Lens; The Silken: Family Counseling; Simplify Your Life — Trading Up; The Spiral Boy; Stop Watch: Genesis and The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Ashley; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Corruption Games; 2 new chapters to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Frank & Jessy — Collar Play; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 2 new chapters to Master of the Mind; 2 new chapters to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Remainders; 1 new chapter to Room With a Secret; 1 new chapter to Sensual Makeover; 1 new chapter to Sovereign; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to There Was Something Strange Going On At The Office; 3 new chapters to They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 2 new chapters to Wildwood.

Added Absence of All Morality; Black Cats Don’t Take Vacations; Carrie-Anne; The Crazies; A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Con; The Girls of S.L.E.E.P. — N.C.U.; Ice & Fire; Laser Brains; Short Stories with Eve; Sovereign; There Was Something Strange Going On At The Office; Wildwood; Wrong Number and Yesterday Was Just a Dream. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Ashley; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to The Corruption of Candace Kraft; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; a revised version of Remainders; 1 new chapter to Room With a Secret; 2 new chapters to Son of Sleep and 1 new chapter to Split Slave.

Added Antithesis; A Change in Tone; Fan Service; Frank & Jessy — Collar Play; It; Lightning & Thunder; Our Lullaby; Ready to Serve; Room With a Secret; The Spiral Girl and Winter Horror Story. Also added 1 new chapter to Bluepilled; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 2 new chapters to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to The Music Plays on in Her Mind; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to Subscription Model; 1 new chapter to They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster and 1 new chapter to The Tickle War.

Added The Bakery; Beneath the Blue; The Breast Squad; An Exercise in Mind Control; Hey, Listen… Okay?; Kiss and Control; Mirror Mirror (Trixie Adara); The Request; Resistance, Broken; Son of Sleep; The Summoner; Synthetic (Chrysostomon); Tsundere and The Vengeance Of Miss Applesauce. Also added 1 new chapter to The Assassins; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 2 new chapters to Kat and Mouse; 2 new chapters to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to The Music Plays on in Her Mind; 1 new chapter to New Dogma; 1 new chapter to Quest for Tamsin; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to The Tickle War and 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night.

Added At Her Service; Bluepilled; Building a Better Becky; The Business Partner; The Corruption of Candace Kraft; Daughter Replaces Mother; Dhampir; Dumbed Doctor; Flower Girl; The Honey Trap (GigglingGoblin); Let You Win; The New Boss (Astropirate); No Secrets; Perpetual Slavery; Reunion (Bawarao); Straight to Her Head...; Subject 11; Veins of Gold; Zaal the Breeder and Zoroaster Met Himself. Also added 1 new chapter to The Assassins; 1 new chapter to Behaviour Modification; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Kat and Mouse; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Member Privileges; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to The Need to Serve; 1 new chapter to They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster and 1 new chapter to Vera’s Revenge.

Added Black Reign; Ditched; Dreamsongs; The Ecstasy Of Obedience — Book 1; The “Holy Fuck!” Bible — Moses and the Burning Pussy; Meadowbrook Estates; The Need to Serve; The Perfect Whore; Scenes from a Hotel; Spiraling Coils; The Tickle War; The Tome (mr. potestas); Under Control (Chrysostomon) and Vera’s Revenge. Also added 1 new chapter to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Atonement (Half Shim); 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Kat and Mouse; 1 new chapter to Listening to Jack; 1 new chapter to Magic Cock; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to The Music Plays on in Her Mind; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to New Dogma; 1 new chapter to Quest for Tamsin; 1 new chapter to Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions; 1 new chapter to They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster and 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night.

Added Adjustments (S. B.); Bimbo or Billionaire: Terminal Stage; Blossom Valley: Blackout; Calligraphy; The Countess’ Conquest; Girl Talk; Just Relax; The Key; The Long Game; New Dogma; Pink Glasses; Please, Please, Sir, Put Me in My Place; Squirt and What Dreams Are Made Of. Also added 1 new chapter to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Bewitching Spells; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Bouncy Bounties; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Intended Attraction; 1 new chapter to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Kat and Mouse; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Mark’s Journey, Making Love; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Member Privileges; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to The Music Plays on in Her Mind; 2 new chapters to Nanite Cluster; 1 new chapter to Quest for Tamsin; 1 new chapter to Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 2 new chapters to They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster and 1 new chapter to Undress Code.

Added Bouncy Bounties; Brief Brainwashing Bits; Dancing Queen (Chrysostomon); The Director; Docking; Done This Before; Editing Reality Book Three: Naughty Fantasies Unleashed; Entranced and Enslaved By My High School Sweetheart; I Am So Bored; Intended Attraction; The Kissing Bargain; The Music Plays on in Her Mind; Quest for Tamsin; Reaching Across The Aisle; They all became Slaves and Robots for the Robomaster; Tingly and Warm Fuzzy Feeling. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Atonement (Half Shim); 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 2 new chapters to Intrepid Pawns; 1 new chapter to Kat and Mouse; 1 new chapter to Mark’s Journey, Making Love; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 2 new chapters to Member Privileges; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions; 1 new chapter to Split Slave and 2 new chapters to Stepford’s Agony Aunt.

Added Adaptation (Jukebox); Animal Husbandry; Dios; First Meeting (scifiscribbler); From the Sea; Invasion of the Breast Girls; Kat and Mouse; Man Pleaser; Mirrors; Nina’s Revenge; Psycho the Rapist; Relaxation Therapy — Expanded Functions; Simple and Straightforward; A Song in the Rain; Tessa’s Jewels and Under the Gun. Also added 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Crossings; 1 new chapter to Deep Undercover; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Ghost Boy; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 3 new chapters to Uniforms Control Your Mind and 1 new chapter to Upgrades.

Added Article 13C-2;7.4; The Bachelorette Party (mr. potestas); Bystander; Charmed; The Console Room; Desires; Doctor Hypno Perve; Dreamers; Making Love to the Camera; Sleepy on Set; The Stepford Mistress and Vows. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to The Assassins; 1 new chapter to Atonement (Half Shim); 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Crossings; 1 new chapter to Crutch; 2 new chapters to The Crystal’s Slave; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Member Privileges; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to Rose of Forgetfulness; 1 new chapter to Split Slave and 1 new chapter to Stop Watch.

Added Amazons; Family Vacation (Baerd); He Broke Your Memory Last Night; Member Privileges; Nanite Cluster; The Ovalords; Princess; Reason; Rebel with a New Cause; Slug Academy; Snaps to Clicks; Spy Games (HypnoticHarlequin); Stratagem; Submission Services; Switch Fight and Too Many Questions. Also added 1 new chapter to AnimeCon Harem; 2 new chapters to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Creamer; 1 new chapter to Crossings; 1 new chapter to Deep Undercover; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 1 new chapter to Fission; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 4 new chapters to Relaxation Therapy; 1 new chapter to Split Slave; 1 new chapter to This Cannot Be Happening, Can It?; 1 new chapter to The Unholy Rites and 1 new chapter to Upgrades.

Added The Audition; Blink, Wink, Sink; Camilla Tales — New Blood; Camilla Tales — The Beginning; Deer Me: A Christmas Spirits Story; Ghost Boy; Good Boy (Chrysostomon); He Likes to Play With His Food; I Hate My Master; The Interview (Chrysostomon); Kingdom of Lost Memories; Nighthawks; The Priest; Split Slave; String; Upgrades; Upregulated; The Word In Question and X-Static Process. Also added 1 new chapter to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Atonement (Half Shim); 1 new chapter to Crossings; 1 new chapter to Crutch; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 3 new chapters to Fit to Serve; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to The Merger — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to The Unholy Rites and 1 new chapter to The Yoga Instructor.

Added Achieving My Destiny; Amareth Falls; And, Wide Awake; Fair Game; Foot Star; Frontend Development; Hocus Pocus; Miss Calculated; Nani the Fuck; Naughty Girl; Ordering On-line on Slaver’s Bay; River City Stories, Volume 4; Sleeping Dogs; A Standard Physical; Takedown: Agent Leidner; The Ultimate Rush and ZYX. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Atonement (Half Shim); 1 new chapter to Behaviour Modification; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 2 new chapters to Deep Undercover; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 4 new chapters to Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist; 1 new chapter to An Episode of Lingerie Enslavement; 2 new chapters to Fit to Serve; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to In a Glance; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to The Merger — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Trials and Trances; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Wolfords.

Added Apartment 4D; Atonement (Half Shim); The Burning (Chrysostomon); Crutch; Dawg Was Doing His Thing; The Devil in Disguise; The Game (Chrysostomon); The Guru; Hard Sell; Make Love, Not War (Slut-Box Challenge); Mission Report 8949-975-938-037; My Name Is Elizabeth; Parents Just Don’t Understand (Alternate Ending); Questions & Answers III; Rescued...?; The Session; Slaver’s Bay; Space Gym; Stepford’s Agony Aunt; The Stranger (Chrysostomon); Sure; The Unholy Rites; Unraveling; White Pineapple and The Yoga Instructor. Also added 2 new chapters to Ashes; 3 new chapters to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 2 new chapters to Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist; 1 new chapter to Every Woman Has a Price; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 2 new chapters to Fit to Serve; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch and 2 new chapters to Yew and Me.

Added Advanced Cognition; Asking For Trouble; Blood Trails; Chocolate Milk (me-chan); Contracted: Antigone Stein; Creamer; Dawg Days Again; The Device (Chrysostomon); Fission; Greek Goddess; Lighthouse; Octopodded; Perfume; Play With Me; Pleasureland; Questions and Answers II and Tramp Stamp (Fortunato). Also added 2 new chapters to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to The Body Stocking; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Crossings; 4 new chapters to Deep Undercover; 1 new chapter to Dick Picture Perfect; 1 new chapter to Exposed; 1 new chapter to Fit to Serve; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to In a Glance; 1 new chapter to Level Ten; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 2 new chapters to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Trials and Trances; 1 new chapter to Untold Stories; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added Asking For It; Author! Author!; Bygone; Coach (Daddy Jinn); The Commune; Contract (nevermind); Crossings; Emma and the Ultimate Scam Artist; Every Woman Has a Price; The Experiment (Chrysostomon); Family Spell; Fit to Serve; Good Boy (Daddy Jinn); Happy Family; Human Inhabitants; Massaged By My Nerdy Brother; Metamorphosis (Homealone_447); Ms. M. and the Poet ; Naoko’s Nadir; Performance Upgrade; Questions & Answers; Quick Like a Flash; Rise of Prepsalon; Selfless; The Selkie; A Small Legal Problem; Tina Mesmerized and Enslaved; Trials and Trances; Undress Code; Vacancy; Vampire Lovers and We’ve been observing your Earth…. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 3 new chapters to Ashes; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 2 new chapters to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Exposed; 1 new chapter to Fallen Angela; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to In the Beginning; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Invasion Now; 1 new chapter to The Island (Hemaccabe); 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to The Merger — Spirals; 1 new chapter to Mind-Control Panties; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Using Ursula; 2 new chapters to WeaverTV: The Newlyweaved Game; 2 new chapters to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

The next update will be the weekend of 8 June 2019.

Added Bind Date; The Body Stocking; Deep Undercover; Dick Picture Perfect; Enthralled; Exposed; Hell’s Daughter; In Your Memory; Just Fiona; Master Owner Daddy Me; Mind-Control Panties; One Chance to Impress Her; Orgonomy; Research and Development (Captain Dunsel); The Ring (Chrysostomon) and Thief (whatlookslike). Also added 3 new chapters to Ashes; 1 new chapter to The Crystal’s Slave; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to I Married a BrothelBot from Outer Space; 1 new chapter to In a Glance; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Level Ten; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to The Merger — Spirals; 1 new chapter to My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; 1 new chapter to The New You Spa and Tanning Salon; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Teacher (GiantNut); 2 new chapters to Uplink; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added All Bends to My Will; Ashes; Bimbo or Billionaire: Custom Karma; Demon Wars; An Episode of Lingerie Enslavement; Holly’s Spa Vacation; Observer; Officer Friendly; Preparation; Religious Conversion; Remind Me to Forget; The Scent of Love; The Succubus’ Game and The Weaving Witch. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to In the Beginning; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 2 new chapters to Paperback; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to The Rose and the Frost; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Teacher (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Uplink; 2 new chapters to Were-Tigress; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Special note to Pomelo: Every email I send to you bounces, so I have not been able to contact you. If you are going to send me chapters that are that short, you have to send more than one chapter per update. Please read the FAQ Page for my story length policy.

Added Alpha Male’s Paradise; Amnesia Service; The Assassins; Caught In A Lie; The Emperor Has No Clothes; Hypnohole; Kelly Awakens; Level Ten; Mother Serena’s Mission; My Neighbor, Soon to Be Lover; Revenge of the Nerd (Chrysostomon); Tendrils in my Mind; This Is Just 4 U; Thursby Manor; Waspish; Why Did Freud Abandon Hypnotism, Anyway? and Work-Life Balance. Also added 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to The Girl With the Big Tits; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to In a Glance; 1 new chapter to In the Beginning; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 2 new chapters to The New You Spa and Tanning Salon; 1 new chapter to Paperback; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to The Reality Schism; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Skeinbound; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Uplink and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added Afternoon at the Pink Yoga Studio; Allure; Candy Coated; Found; Hypno-Harold: The Wildest Hypnotist on Earth; In the Beginning; Indian Bride; Lawful Orders; The Merger — Spirals; New Breed; The New You Spa and Tanning Salon; Parasites Infect; The Reality Schism; The Rose and the Frost; Ruby; Simon Says (Chrysostomon); Skeinbound; This Cannot Be Happening, Can It? and What You See In The Mirror. Also added 1 new chapter to Bewitching Spells; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Debbie’s Hypnotic Cab Ride; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Fortunes Told; 1 new chapter to Hierarchy of Needs; 1 new chapter to Hostel; 2 new chapters to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Paperback; 2 new chapters to A Priest in Her Service; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 3 new chapters to Resistance 2; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Teacher (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Vacation Rental; 1 new chapter to Watch and Learn; 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added The Ancient Room; Back Seat Backbeat; Behaviour Modification; College Boy; Dear Bethany; Hostel; Invasion Now; Island of Dreams; It Started With: Alien Milking; Just Like Christmas; Magic Cock; Steelbound Sorceress; Takedown: Professor Earnshaw; Vacation Rental and Watch and Learn. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to B-Level; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; a revised version of Gifted; 1 new chapter to In a Glance; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Just Short of Sexy; 1 new chapter to Paperback; 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Teacher (GiantNut); 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added Amber and Zoe; Dolly Dagger; Emma and the Celestial Gynarchy; The Milleniad — Wandering Yrhal; Oopsie; Paperback; The Return of Dr. Mecuniam; Romantic Girls Tell Many Tales; Susan Doesn’t Live Here Any More; Witness and Zusa’s Toy Chest. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Sultry Girl; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 3 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Unlimited; 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress; 1 new chapter to Whatever Gets You Through The Night and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added The Abductress; Antidote; Brenna’s Note; Conference Buddies; Editing Reality Book Two: Sultry Fantasies Unleashed; Eroticon 2019: Zion and Sydney; Kayley Goes Shopping; Mark’s Journey, Making Love; My Dream, Our Dream; A Pacifier for a Cheerleader ; S.O.S.; They Have a Problem; A Touch of Green and Words Unspoken. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Sultry Girl; 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to The Crystal’s Slave; 1 new chapter to Emma and the New World Order; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Manners Maketh Man; 1 new chapter to Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 2 new chapters to Properly Handled; 1 new chapter to Resistance 2; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to Role Reversal; 2 new chapters to Sexy Shorts; 1 new chapter to The Sincerest Expression of Love; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Uplink and 1 new chapter to Yew and Me.

Added Aftermarket (Fugue); And... Freeze; Dumbing Down Pumping Up; Hair Today; In a Glance; Ingrained Resistance; The (Late) Much Loved Old Clem; The Milleniad — Motley Manághann; Properly Handled; The Retainer; Stranger Tales; Teacher (GiantNut); Yew and Me and You Broke Like Glass. Also added 2 new chapters to The Adventures of Sultry Girl; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 2 new chapters to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to Incubus; 1 new chapter to It Rings for Thee; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 3 new chapters to Persuasive (Fancrafted); 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to Serving the Seniors; 1 new chapter to The Sincerest Expression of Love; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to This Job Bites; 1 new chapter to The Ultimate Form; 1 new chapter to Unlimited and 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress.

Added The Adventures of Sultry Girl; Amazonian Pride; Cressidia’s Concentra; Easily Led; My First Hypno Con; Pledging the Sorority — N.C.U.; Role Reversal; Sensual Makeover and The Sincerest Expression of Love. Also added 1 new chapter to Algorithm; 1 new chapter to Bible Belt Redux; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Eternal Slave; 1 new chapter to Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; 1 new chapter to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 2 new chapters to Originals and Outsiders: Assemble; 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 1 new chapter to Property of Sun Central; 1 new chapter to Resistance 2; 2 new chapters to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 2 new chapters to Torrid Tales and 1 new chapter to The Triumphs of the Past.

Added Arabian Night; Bewitching Spells; Clowning Around; Club Lust; Crimson Gem; Drop and Give Me Twenty; Elraya; Eternal Slave; Eve (Hypsan); FLASH! (GiantNut); Heavy Petting: Mom Makes Waves; Hot Blood: Sexiness and Lust in a Silicon Valley Startup; Incubus; Jezz and Edge 2 — Disco is a Dish Best Served Cold; Lucky Clover; Lustful Vengeance; The Milleniad — Cunning Kirrus; Mind Control in Brookwyn ; No Time for Boys; Oral Skills; Push (Nicky Noxville); Rabbit Hole; A Taste of Power and Unintended Bambi. Also added 2 new chapters to Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Digitized Submission; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to In A Dream; 1 new chapter to Little Pink Pills; 2 new chapters to Originals and Outsiders: Assemble; 1 new chapter to A Plethora of Heathers; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to The Ultimate Form; 1 new chapter to Unlimited; 1 new chapter to Uplink and 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress.

Added Bridging Minds; The Collaboration; Dolly Syrup; Keep Looking Where Your Eyes Are Looking Now; Locket; A Mage Born; Manners Maketh Man; Originals and Outsiders: Assemble; A Plethora of Heathers; A Priest in Her Service; Serving the Gentlemen’s Club; We Will Never Speak of This and You Remember. Also added 1 new chapter to Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate; 1 new chapter to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Bible Belt Redux; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to The Diary Gradually Changes [Brother’s diary]; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Fallen Angela; 1 new chapter to Field Test (BeautifulFetish); 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 2 new chapters to Fun with Sabrina & Jon; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 2 new chapters to The Hash; 1 new chapter to Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!; 1 new chapter to Laser Tag Party; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 2 new chapters to Lyla; 1 new chapter to The Mask Becomes You; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Resistance 2; 1 new chapter to Return of the Armored Warrior; 1 new chapter to 61 Days in River City; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to The Triumphs of the Past and 1 new chapter to Uplink.

Added Addicted; Digitized Submission; Fallen Angela; 4 U 2 B Free; Good Dummy; Laser Tag Party; Letting Down Easy; Power Spot; Punk Will Eat Itself; Return of the Armored Warrior; A Rose Forever After...; 61 Days in River City; Speed Queen and Spellthief Stolen — Song & Sight. Also added 1 new chapter to Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Diary of a Hypnotist; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 2 new chapters to Emilia’s Exorcism; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 1 new chapter to Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!; 1 new chapter to In A Dream; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Making a Good Thing Better; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to This Job Bites; 1 new chapter to The Triumphs of the Past; 1 new chapter to The Ultimate Form and 1 new chapter to Unlimited.

Added Action Force: The Annachurian Candidate; The Acts — The Shutdown; Bible Belt Redux; Brain Freeze; Dog’s Eye 2; Is It Any Better?; The Morning Route; Paragraphs; The Smell of the Greasepaint, the Roar of the Crowd and Sorority Science Project. Also added 1 new chapter to And Your Little Dog, Too; 1 new chapter to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Diversion Tactics; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Emilia’s Exorcism; 1 new chapter to Field Test (BeautifulFetish); 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to Little Pink Pills; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Making a Good Thing Better; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Resistance 2; 2 new chapters to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Subliminal Toys; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to The Triumphs of the Past; 1 new chapter to Uplink; 1 new chapter to Were-Tigress and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added Adventures of Admiral Columbia: Reunion; Are You Ready?; Cats Eye 2; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Princess and the Pauper; Field Test (BeautifulFetish); Free Hugs For Sale; Gym Brat; Help! I’m Trapped In A Romantic Visual Novel!; Jezz and Edge; Little Pink Pills; Nothingness; Of Course We’ve All Seen the Sun; She Has a Problem; Synthetic (MoldedMind); This Job Bites; The Triumphs of the Past; The Ultimate Form; Uplink; The World Changed for Hope and Zzzonked. Also added 2 new chapters to Bimbo-Midas; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to The Camping Bug; 3 new chapters to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Diversion Tactics; 1 new chapter to Edited in Post; 3 new chapters to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 2 new chapters to Emilia’s Exorcism; 1 new chapter to Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 1 new chapter to In A Dream; 1 new chapter to It Rings for Thee; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Making a Good Thing Better; 1 new chapter to Moulding a Model Student ; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Poetry & Blood; 2 new chapters to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story and 1 new chapter to Unlimited.

The next update will be the weekend of 23 February 2019.

Added The Allen’s House Party; Beyond the Door; Click; Detention in Stepford High; The Diner; Emilia’s Exorcism; Girls Are Always Right; The Glass Wall; An Immovable Object; It Started With: Alien Control; Joanna’s War; Kneel; Lust from Darkness; Making a Good Thing Better; Manual for Domination; Mpulsive; Subliminal Toys and The World Changed for Susan. Also added 1 new chapter to And Your Little Dog, Too; 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 2 new chapters to Bimbo-Midas; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Checkmate I Think; 1 new chapter to Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 3 new chapters to Happy Valentine’s Day!; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to Living Dead Girl; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story and 1 new chapter to Using Ursula.

Added Art Appreciation (Jukebox); Broad Cast; Cassandra’s Gift; Chapter 7; The Crystal’s Slave; Daddy’s Princess; Diversion Tactics; Fleshlight; Gangbang; In A Dream; Infiltration (Nadiencendia); Institutionalized; One Sip; Pet Teachers; Police Takeover; She Needs This; Special Delivery (Milo Minderbinder); Transformation Gala; The Voice and Wolfords. Also added 3 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Bimbo-Midas; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to Cascade Fire; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to The Further Adventures of Louis and Elle; 3 new chapters to Happy Valentine’s Day!; 1 new chapter to Living Dead Girl; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 2 new chapters to Resistance 2; 1 new chapter to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to Unlimited and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added And Your Little Dog, Too; Ascension (whatlookslike); Brainstormers: A Capable Businesswoman; Cascade Fire; The Cutler Chronicles: Devotee 15; Free Hypnosis Session; A Gangbang for Carly; Happy Valentine’s Day!; Invasion (Chew Toy); Lazy Boy; Maneuvers; The Mayor (TheHandsThatLead); Simplify Your Life — Problem-Solving; The Student Becomes the Master (Nicky Noxville); The Student Becomes the Master: Spin the Wheel; Symposium — a Dr Diggler Tale — Issue 1: The Hell of Horny Women; Tiffany’s Troubles, and Her Helpers; Welcome to E.Y.E.; Were-Tigress and You Have Another Problem. Also added 2 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Bimbo-Midas; 1 new chapter to But I Don’t Really Want This; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U.; 1 new chapter to Finders, Keepers; 1 new chapter to Goldgirl in Trancetown; 3 new chapters to Her Mother’s Daughter; 3 new chapters to The Institute of Apotheosis 7: Incestuous Mind Control Explodes; 1 new chapter to Living Dead Girl; 1 new chapter to Marital Strain; 1 new chapter to Muscle Bimbo; 1 new chapter to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story and 1 new chapter to Victoria’s Mansion.

Added Bedazzled (Mr. Scade); Betsy Falls for VR; Broodcomb; The Camping Bug; Experiments In recruitment — N.C.U.; It Was Perfect; The Lost Amazons; Messy; A New Religion (Gettoman); Resistance 2; Simplify Your Life — Employee Benefits; That Makes It Simple!; 24 Hour God and Without a Thought. Also added 1 new chapter to The Art Show; 2 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 3 new chapters to Bimbo-Midas; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 3 new chapters to Femdom Mind Control Flash Fiction; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 1 new chapter to Generous Portions; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 2 new chapters to Her Mother’s Daughter; 1 new chapter to I Have No Idea; 1 new chapter to Living Dead Girl; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Magical Girl Syn; 1 new chapter to Marital Strain; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to Time Manipulation Mind Control; 1 new chapter to Unlimited and 1 new chapter to The Youth of the Dark Lord.

Added Accidental Hypnosis Turn Good; Alterations: Bryan’s Dance; Bimbo-Midas; Clubbing; The Goddess, the Stars, and Ice Cream; Goldgirl in Trancetown; Her Mother’s Daughter; Living Dead Girl; Passengers; Perfect for One Another; Perfect Gift; Positive Outcomes; The Signal; Summoning Demons for Pleasure and Profit; Uh Huh; The Virtue of Chastity and Without A Sound. Also added 3 new chapters to The Bank (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Blizzard; 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 3 new chapters to Gabby the Gray; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 1 new chapter to In A Dark Place; 1 new chapter to It Rings for Thee; 2 new chapters to Mad Monday; 1 new chapter to Marital Strain; 1 new chapter to Night Time Nudging; 1 new chapter to Spellthief Stolen; 1 new chapter to Stop Watch; 1 new chapter to Study Buddy; 1 new chapter to Subroutine (Kallie); 1 new chapter to Taming Tess; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story and 2 new chapters to Time Manipulation Mind Control.

Added Alterations: Kathryn’s Confidence; Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cult of You; I Just Can’t Say No; Kary, The Friendly Teenage Ghost; The Mark of P; New Coach; Orbs of Power; Saint Barbra’s Reform School; Sanctuary (Wrestlr); Spellthief Stolen; Vertigo and Weight of Authority: A Reyna Story. Also added 4 new chapters to Betsy Visits River City; 1 new chapter to Binding Rings; a revised version of Building a New Home; 1 new chapter to Christopher, Craig & Co.; 1 new chapter to The Club (Roboman127); 1 new chapter to College Undercover; 1 new chapter to Douchebag Teen; 3 new chapters to Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore; 1 new chapter to Editing Reality Book One: Naughty Fantasies Created; 1 new chapter to Following Her Dream; 3 new chapters to Gabby the Gray; 1 new chapter to The Hash; 1 new chapter to Losers Can’t Be Choosers; 1 new chapter to Marital Strain; 1 new chapter to My New Salon; 1 new chapter to Roman’s Girls; 1 new chapter to This Is Our Story; 1 new chapter to Unlimited and 1 new chapter to Web of Trust.

What Was New in 2018