The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note – Thank everyone for the kind and supportive emails! If you have any suggestions, critiques, concerns, or comments, I’d absolutely love feedback; I’m very sorry for the long absence; here’s hoping I can keep providing stories that you might enjoy :)

What’s New, Pussycat?

“I’m fired?! For what!?”

Madison lowered her glasses and glared at me, her bright green eyes full of disdain.

“Tamara, are you quite serious? You’ve been stealing from me; just two days ago, we recorded footage of you pilfering one of my necklaces while you were supposed to be cleaning my chambers!”

I tried not to gulp. Well...so much for explaining that one...maybe I could try the pity approach?

“Well, Madison...Ms. Grey...you know I really need this job, to pay for my mother’s medical, and...if you could find it in your heart to forgive me...”

The young headmistress shook her head, her face growing red. “Tamara, I know for a fact that your mother and father are on a cruise right now in the Caribbean. I just received a post card from them two days ago.”

Well, shoot.

“I’m not sure what you expect me to do, Tamara.” Madison sighed, rubbing at her temples, her pretty face looking tired. “This isn’t a one time occurrence, and you’ve been far from a model employee otherwise. The Rosewood Magical Academy has no use for a maid that steals more than she cleans, and just because I’m friends with your mother doesn’t change that.”

I pouted up at her miserably. “But I was going to come here when next year when I was twenty! If you fire me , there’s no way that I would be accepted here; it would look horrible on my resume! Please, Ms. Grey, you can’t fire me....I’ll do anything!”

Madison paused, then looked at me quietly, as if deep in thought. “Would you...?”

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. “W-wait, well...I mean, nothing...nothing weird...”

The headmistress shook her head, smiling a little as she stood up, adjusting her long purple robes. “Well, I’m quite sure that stealing is a very serious offense...you’re not really in a position to make demands, are you?”

It was my turn to sigh...dammit! She had me over a hurdle, and she knew it. “Fine, fine, fine! But you better not do anything too...you know...”

Madison had begun rifling through her drawers even while I was talking, and had shoved a piece of paper in front of me before I had even finished. “Yes, yes, of course Tamara. Just sign this, and I’ll see you in room 304 tomorrow at nine. Alright?”

I read over the form, letting out a tiny little squeak as I read the course title. It wasn’t alright at all, but what choice did I have?

* * *

“Welcome to ‘Catgirls 101’, class! My name is Professor Grey, and I’ll be overseeing your class today to cover a very special topic.”

I was already cringing, staring down at the floor from my seat at Madison’s side. Thank goodness it was a small class, but I still had twenty or so students looking at me. God, I Was already regretting this...

Madison, meanwhile, continued her opening. “...and so, sometimes, we need to know when a little discipline is in order. How do you punish a catgirl effectively, without being too cruel? Catgirls are smart creatures, and can learn very quickly. So, class, today we’ll be exploring methods of humane discipline. Any questions?”

There weren’t, but I could feel everyone’s eyes on me even harder. I shifted in my seat, blushing beet red.

Madison patted my head, her voice cheerful. “And joining us today is Tamara Nolan, a very generous young woman who kindly volunteered for today’s lesson. She’ll be our little test subject for the day, so I hope you’ll all give her a warm welcome.”

There was a spattering of polite applause, although it was a little disheartening to look up and see it nearly all coming from the boys...and finally, one girl raised her hand.

“But professor, she’s...well...she’s a human...I mean, isn’t she?”

I ground my teeth together; I couldn’t take this anymore. “Of course I’m a human being, you idiot!” I snapped at her, glaring at the students. The remark drew a quiet ‘Oooooooo...’ from the class, but the girl just bit her lip and glared back silently. Madison held up her hands to quiet everyone down, throwing me a little grimace as she did.

“She is indeed, Lori, but that can be easily fixed...like so.” And before I could react, she had pulled out her wand and tapped me on the forehead.

“H-huh? Wait a second...!” I stammered out, before a surge of heat flushed through my body, driving out any thought at all. I felt myself slide down to the ground, moaning softly, but all of that meant so little compared to the deep, burning heat coursing through my body. It almost felt like...an orgasm...only it was slower, spread over every single inch of my body...it was as if my skin was super sensitive, and the very air was teasing my exposed bits, to say nothing about the sensations my cloth robe was having on me. It was all driving me closer and closer, so close...I just needed a little more to...

And just like that, the sensations vanished. I looked up at the quiet class, my eyes widening as I realized I had just bucked and moaned on the ground in front of a group of strangers. I needed to say something, to explain what I had felt...

“Mmmeeeow....” I purred out, my voice low and sensual...followed up by a gasp of fear that was anything but.

“Well, as you can see, the transformation was a complete success!” Madison beamed down at me, nuzzling my robed back with her toe. “The subject will experience a moment of disorientation, but she is now a catgirl, body and mind.”

I had known it was coming from the form I had signed, but it was still a total shock to have your body rearranged...especially in front an audience. I tried to take stock over what had happened to me, looking myself over as best as I could as I wiggled on the ground. Instantly, I felt the first change...snaking down my back left leg, I felt the tail under my robe, long and thin, swishing back and forth apparently with a mind of its’ own. The sensation was ticklish and distracting, and I started to move my hands back, to rip a hole for it. The sight of my hands drew another gasp from my lips...or rather, what my hands had become. Instead of fingers, I had a large paw, topped with large pink clawless pads...it looked like an oversized kitten’s paw, clumsy and too large, but the fur was bright neon blue...and a quick wiggle of my feet assured me that the change had occurred elsewhere as well. At least I hadn’t been wearing shoes, I guess.

The last few changes were more subtle. I had just begun to feel the curious weight on my head when I felt an odd tickling sensation on my face. I sneezed gently, pawing gently at my nose...and I felt the fine long whiskers I now sported. Whimpering a little, I drew my new hands up to the top of my head, patting lightly, and felt what must be my new ears...they twitched endlessly, and they were massive, sticking up straight at attention, and so soft...although it was hard to tell, since my paws seemed very soft too. I tried to wobble up to my hands and knees, not trusting my back paws for support, and I felt another strange sensation, this time in my chest, almost a light jiggling as I tried to get my balance. Which was weird, since I never really had much of one before, so I didn’t know why...

Oh crap.

“Well, I think now that Ms. Nolan has finished her transformation, she would enjoy a more fitting wardrobe.” Madison waved her wand, causing my robes to vanish...leaving me naked in front of the class. Not that I was looking at them, though; I was too busy staring between my front two legs, gaping at the huge things that had been my tits.

Tits...I almost never used the word. Well, they were certainly that now; giant, jiggling melons, swaying gently just from my heavy breathing. My posture made it even worse; the two fat jugs were smooshed together, creating a huge canyon of cleavage. My light brown nipples stood hard at attention, and they almost looked a little thicker than normal...but they hadn’t grown with my breasts, and the effect looked almost silly; I was a fat titted cat with tiny little nipples!

I glared up at Madison, my eyes narrowed in fury. That bitch; I had never agreed to anything like this! She was going to get a piece of my mind!”

“Mmmmmeeeeeeeeeow! Mmmmmeeeeow, mmmmmeeeeeeeow!!!”

I clamped my mouth shut, my eyes wide with embarrassment, just as the class started to snicker. Madison calmed them down with a wave of her hand, smiling down at me.

“I’m sure Tamara is trying to convey her shock at her new figure, but she seems to have forgotten that, for the moment, she is an untrained catgirl...just a kitten, basically. And so of course her mind has been shifted appropriately; just cute mewls and purrs from her, at least until someone trains her.” She reached down to stroke my head, and although I meant to move away....oooohhh God, her fingers behind my ear...her hands were soft and warm, light but still strong, and as she scratched I felt my hips wiggle, soft meows escaping my lips...

“Mmmmmmmeeew....mmmmmeeeew....”

“And look, she’s such a good kitten, yes she is...” I heard Madison say softly, drawing fresh snickers from the crowd. But that was so far away, and the wonderful sensation was sooooo close....I just kept purring my eyes half lidded as I listened to Ms. Grey speak.

“As for her chest, as you should all remember from last week’s lesson, we learned about catgirls and their sexual attributes. Bust sizes vary drastically between different catgirls, from being flat chested to dragging around a pair of watermelons. Larger breasts are more common, however, and they do lend themselves better to discipline. Observe.”

Suddenly, the heavenly scratching stopped. I opened my eyes in confusion, about to meow, when suddenly I felt a firm pinch on my nipples. “Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeow!!!” I howled out, flinching back, my butt raised high in the air as I pressed my swollen jugs tight against the ground, protecting myself from further harm. I glared up at the giggling class, feeling my ears flick back in frustration.

Madison began to stroke my back gently with her foot, much to my annoyance. “Awww, there there, girl, it’s alright. As you can see, Tamara reacted on pure instinct, pressing those big breasts of hers flat to the ground while raising her rump to show submissiveness. Many catgirls are submissive by nature, so a quick show of dominance like I just displayed will keep them in line most of the time.”

Submissive by nature...? That was stupid though! I was still a person, even if I looked like a cat...I shook my head, realizing I was letting out soft purrs as Madison’s foot rubbed my back up and down.

“But professor, is she really a catgirl?” It was that moron Lori again, giving me a strange look as she mumbled out her question. “I mean, she looks different, but how do we know if she can’t talk...?”

I could feel Madison’s smile as she talked, even if I couldn’t see it. “That’s a great question, Lori, and one I’d be happy to explain. Mental magic is actually a bit trickier than magic of a physical nature, and it can be hard to tell if it was successful. Catgirls do exhibit a number of fun inner traits that I’m sure Tamara is enjoying right now. For example, she may find that she can’t actually remember what her breasts are called.”

I nearly let out a meow of laughter at that. Not remembering what I called my knockers? Madison obviously had a higher opinion of herself then...wait...I paused for a moment. Knockers? No, that wasn’t right...

“In fact, she’ll only be able to think of the lewdest words she knows for them...catgirls are very playful, you see, and they love learning fun words. All of Tamara’s vocabulary has been shifted around, and all those other, dirty, fun words...those are the ones that she can actually focus on.”

Fuck! She was right...I couldn’t remember what to call my fat melons! Udders? Gazongas? Chugajugs?! Shoot! It was all one big blank in my head, constantly being filled with other words! I couldn’t remember what to call my jumbojugs!

“Mmmmeeeeeooow, Mmmmmeeeeeeeeow!!!” I swiped a paw at Madison’s ankle in frustration, the soft pad simply rubbing against her ankle. Still, she glared down at me.

“Bad kitten; there’s no need to be fussy. But I bet I know what will help...”

It better be a fix for this, a check for a million dollars, and Gorrilaz tickets I grumbled in my head. But instead of any of that, Madison pulled out...

...a ball of yarn.

Yarn? That’s got to be the dumbes-wooooah!!! “Mmmmmeeeeeeeow!!!” I let out a surprised mewl as my body rolled over, my hands and legs raised in the air as Madison dangled the ball above my head. I tried to wiggle over, to gain footing...to do anything but squirm under the stupid thing, but my body wasn’t listening to me!”

“As you can all see, Tamara is now quite enamored by yarn...she’ll do anything to get a nice big ball of it to play with...” Fresh laughter erupted as Tamara teased me with the yarn, lowering it low enough where I could just about swipe at it...then pulling it up as I did, drawing a yowl of frustration from my lips. “This is a nice reward for good kittens; they’ll focus on balls of yarn for hours. Well...balls in general, to be honest, but yarn is there favorite. Right now Tamara can’t really do anything but wiggle underneath me, even if she wants to do something else...though it’s a treat, you can also use this to gain control of an unruly catgirl.” After a little more light teasing, lowering the ball just in front of my face (I almost got it, I was so close!!), Madison tucked the ball back into her robes. I heard little grumbles. of disappointment from a few of the boys in the room.

As soon as the yarn was away, I felt my body relax a bit, and I hastily pulled myself up to a clumsy sitting position, wobbling a bit as I covered my jiggling tits with my arms. It made my cleavage look even vaster, but at least I wasn’t showing my nipples off to the class anymore. I turned up to let out a low, mean growl at Madison...it sounded more like a low purr, but I hoped she got the message. The way that she was beaming down at me, I was doubting that she had.

“Alright, so now we’ve got our catgirl...so how shall we discipline her, class? I think this would be a wonderful time for a pop quiz!”

Wait...a pop quiz? I had to say something, I had to-oooooohh...and just then, Madison’s wonderful fingers began to scratch behind my ears again, and I went limp against her legs, purring and squirming gently...maybe a pop quiz wouldn’t be so bad...

“Mmmmmeeeeow...”

To be continued~