The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When It All Changed

The day I walked in on him and saw him there with his dick hanging down to his knees was when it all changed. I’ve never felt anything like what came over me. I was never attracted to a guy in my life. But I was standing here looking at my little brother whose soft cock was a foot long if it was an inch. His nuts were sloshing around in a sack that could have been used for groceries. They looked larger than baseballs.

It struck me that I had no idea how long I had been fixated on my 15 year old brother’s dick. Much worse however, I was acutely aware that my own dick was rock hard. No. It wasn’t right to refer to my penis with the same word I used for his monster. For that matter, dick hardly did justice to his enormous limp slab of meat. Throbbing monster cock. That was more like it. Even though his member wasn’t hard I could see the blood flowing through its veins. They looked as thick as my fingers.

Unlike me, he was uncircumcised. Maybe my parents knew perfection when they saw it and didn’t want to mar the manhood of their second born. His foreskin hung loosely around the cockhead, which must have been as large as a small apple. Unable to stop myself, my eyes traced the thick veins to the root of the monster, which was shrouded in dense black pubic hair. Even through his pubes it was obvious that the base was too much to get one hand around. Still moving of their own volition, my eyes went to his nuts, which hung midway down his thighs, and were each more than a handful. Sickeningly, I realized that they were pulsing. Right in front of me, they were churning out sperm which, I was sure, would soon make the journey down a foot and a half of my kid brother’s finger-thick urethra, and out into the world in volumes that could scarcely be imagined.

For the first time in I don’t know how long, I was able to shift my gaze from his cock and look him in the eye. He grinned at me, then walked to the door. Instantly, I was fixated on his dick again, which swung back and forth as he walked. I was still staring when he shut the door on me, leaving me dazed in the hallway with a throbbing though comparatively tiny erection and a burning need to cum.

As fast as I could I hurried to my room at the end of the hall, shut the door, and dropped my pants. I got my hand around what I had thought was a decent sized dick, seven inches long and reasonably thick. Furiously, I jerked off, trying to think about my girlfriend’s tits. But it wasn’t working, their image kept being replaced by that of my brother’s seemingly impossible penis. I was trying to imagine what it would look like hard, with its thick foreskin pulled back over the head as his mighty balls pumped their viscous load down his shaft in a torrent of cum. Just as I saw this in my mind, I was overcome by the most powerful orgasm of my life, and my body spasmed as I ejaculated rope after rope of semen in one of the biggest loads of my life. Compared to what my brother no doubt produced though, it was a pittance.

The intensity of my orgasm was so great that I barely got to my bed before I passed out, pants still around my ankles.

I woke up a few hours later and ran out of the house as soon as I got cleaned up and changed clothes, and immediately headed to Camille’s house. We had been going out for over a year. Both of us were 22 and seniors in college. She answered the door and I was immediately all over her, practically dragging her to her bedroom. Camille was ready to go and didn’t waste much time stripping. I followed suit and she took my cock in hand as we moved to the bed.

We lay down and I went straight for her pussy with my mouth. She was surprisingly wet and I dove in, running my tongue over the folds of her labia in a frenzy before sucking on her hard clit. This had been going on for a minute or two before I realized there was a problem.

Despite her best efforts, I wasn’t hard. I wasn’t even close to being hard. In fact, my dick was limp and shrunken. Camille looked at me in obvious bewilderment. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before, and I was filled with shame. But with the shame came a realization. I knew there was one thing that would be forever etched in my psyche and would never fail to give me an erection.

As my mind was filled with the image of his tumescent cock, a pillar of male superiority, my own pitiful dick engorged with blood just as my face flushed red in humiliation. I knew in my heart that I had been scarred for life in the moment that I had opened his door without knocking. Never again would I be free from the acute awareness of my own inferiority, from the knowledge that my younger brother was more of a man than I could ever hope to be.

My shame peaked and so did I, cumming hard in Camille’s mouth and surprising her. Much to my dismay I felt myself shrinking, literally wilting out of her. I fled, filled with shame, and as I drove from Camille’s house to mine, away from my past and into an uncertain future, I could think only of how his penis had swung back and forth as he walked toward me, and how his testicles pulsed and churned with sperm that I knew, instinctively, I would some day feel, smell, and taste. Thoughts that once would have made me retch now filled me only with excitement.

It was already late when I got home, and everyone was in bed. I headed up to the bathroom and started getting myself ready. After brushing my teeth I headed into my room and took off my clothes, still pondering my uncertain future. Then it hit me. The smell. It was overpowering. A rank, musky odor that invaded my nostrils and penetrated the core of my being. Even as I felt compelled to gag I couldn’t stop myself from breathing in deeply, and as I did, I felt my dick getting hard once again.

I was rock hard. Harder than I had ever been in my life, even harder than when I had seem him naked earlier in the day. Whatever was in that smell had gone straight to my dick. I felt possessed by it. My knees started to shake and I had to sit down to stop myself from falling. I couldn’t think. My brain was in overdrive, dominated by an uncontrollable lust. It was like nothing I had ever felt or imagined before. The only sensation I can liken it to is being on ecstasy, but multiplied tenfold. And it was all focused on my dick, which was screaming at me for relief. All I could do was jack off, and I did, like never before. My hand went up and down my shaft in a blur. The pleasure was so great that I came in seconds. My load was tiny as I’d already been drained earlier today, but the orgasm was incredible. Even more incredibly, my penis showed no signs of softening, but at this point I was beyond caring, probably beyond even comprehending. I just kept at it, and orgasms washed over me. At some point I passed out from exhaustion.

Sleep was fitful, dominated by the most vivid of dreams. I saw myself bowing, cowering. His nightmare penis loomed over me, sometimes hanging soft, the massive cockhead visible only as a shape under the shroud of his foreskin, other times erect and jutting forth from his crotch, his foreskin pulled back over the iron-hard shaft, exposing a slit that dripped dollops of precum which splashed on the floor with audible plopping noises. Each of the drops was more voluminous than the entire amount of ejaculate I could produce in a day, and I swore that I could actually hear his balls making more.

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was already light out, my clock said it was 11:30. Then I realized who had been shaking me. It was Jason, it was my younger brother. It was my younger brother whose soft penis had seemingly destroyed my life in the seconds it had taken me to look at it. And I was still naked. Worse, I was still hard. My seven inches were pointing straight up at the ceiling.

I looked at Jason, or, more specifically at his crotch. When I saw that he was wearing pants, I was felt simultaneously filled with relief and profound disappointment. Even so the bulge running down his left leg was obvious and I wondered how I had missed it all these years.

“So,” he asked, “how are we this morning?” I was trying to remember what had happened when I got home last night, but it was hazy. I remembered jacking off, and something about a smell. Then it hit me that the smell remained, and I started inhaling deeply. Apparently Jason noticed this as he said, “Ah, it is a little musky in here, isn’t it,” and went to open my window.

It took a few minutes for the room to air out, and while the remnants of the odor were still there, I could at least think somewhat clearly now.

“You seem distracted by something, big bro.”

Since waking up, my gaze had been riveted on the outline of his dick. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. I was fixated on his cock. It was my world and I couldn’t even take my eyes off it long enough to look him in the face as I finally collected myself enough to respond to him.

“I never knew…” My voice trailed off and it was all I could think to say.

He chuckled. “Well you know now. What do you think?”

Somehow, being asked a question enabled me to respond through the mental haze that otherwise clouded all rational thought. “Enormous.”

“Enormous, what’s enormous big bro?”

“Your, your cock.”

“Oh, really?” he sneered at me, “I didn’t know you were such a faggot, bro.” He laughed and it slowly dawned on me that I will still naked, and my dick was still rock hard. Getting dressed seemed totally out of the question though, so I just stayed put.

His attitude and the general situation were filling me once again with shame. I couldn’t believe that my brother had called me a faggot. I wasn’t gay. I had a girlfriend. But then I remembered what had happened at her place the night before. I couldn’t even get an erection without thinking about Jason’s meat. Now here I was, still staring at it, my dick as hard as ever. What was happening to me? “What’s happening to me?” It came out more like a pitiful whine than a question. I had always regarded my brother as an inferior. Now he stood in front of me clothed as I lay naked before him. His superiority could not be questioned.

“I think that’s pretty obvious, buddy. You made the stupid mistake of opening my door without knocking. You saw my dick and realized how much bigger I am than you. How much more of a man I am. Compared to my cock, you’re nothing.”

“How did you get so big?” I asked stupidly. I think I was still in denial about the reality of this situation. I didn’t want to admit how much my life had changed.

“I’ve always been bigger than you. When you were in high school and I was in elementary I was bigger than you. When you were sitting in front of your computer reading websites about how to enlarge your dick, I was bigger than you hoped you would be one day. You probably fantasized about having a 10 inch dick. I had a 10 inch dick in 5th grade. Let me tell you something. 10 inches is nothing. I’m over 13 inches long, soft. Flaccid. My soft dick is twice as long as yours is hard. I can see you’re wondering how big it gets when it’s erect.”

I was, and he knew it. In fact, it was all I could think about. The shame burned into me and I made a whimpering noise that he heard. He laughed out loud and the slab of meat running down his pants leg shook back and forth.

“Well maybe, if you behave and do as you’re told, you’ll find out one day.” He turned and walked out of my room, and for the first time since I’d woken up, I could look at something besides his crotch.

With my brother, and more importantly, my brother’s cock gone, I was left to think about my fate. Evidently, my brother, who is six year my junior, whom until now I had regarded as nothing more than a kid, not something to worry about, possessed what were perhaps the most spectacular male organs known to man. This concept still stressed the limits of my mind. He must have grown up knowing what a superior specimen his cock was, knowing that he put me and most likely any other male to shame.

The greatest concern, however, was the effect his genitalia had on me. I had always been attracted to girls, never to guys. I just couldn’t understand what had happened to me, until I realized that I still wasn’t attracted to guys. I wasn’t attracted to my brother either. I was merely fixated on his dick. It was almost as though his penis had completely overridden my sexuality. Everything that I had once been attracted to, a great pair of tits, a girl’s tight ass, had been replaced by the piece of meat that hung between my younger brother’s legs.

His manhood was so powerful, so potent, that I had been affected by it just by seeing it. There was no doubt about it, this was a serious problem. If things persisted this way, it seemed highly unlikely that I would be able to lead any semblance of a normal life. Despite my predicament, my dick was still throbbing. It had probably remained hard while I slept. This reminded me of the smell that had pervaded my room the night before, and which had lingered this morning.

It didn’t take much time to figure out that the smell was obviously related in some way to his dick. He must have either ejaculated somewhere in my room or perhaps it was just a smell that he naturally produced when aroused. Whatever it was, its effect on me had been profound, and it was clear that I was even more at his mercy than I had previously thought.

I had to decide what to do about this situation. My first thought was to run away, but that didn’t seem like it would be a very effective solution considering that wherever I went, I would most likely still be fixated on his dick. And that was assuming that I even could run away. The hold his cock had on me might well be strong enough to stop me from running. No, it seemed certain that whatever my future was, it lay here. I would just have to go with the flow for a while until I had a better handle on things. Anyway, right now there was a more pressing matter. I was hard and that needed to be attended to.

Once again my hand went down to my erection. My orgasm was good, though nothing like the one’s I’d had yesterday. However, on the plus side, I did not pass out, and my penis did not remain erect. This matter resolved, I headed to the shower to get ready for whatever the day would bring.

After I was showered and dressed, I decided to confront my problem head on, by talking to my brother. He was in his room with the door closed, and this time I didn’t even contemplate the idea of opening it without knocking. A lot of good that did me though, he told me to come in, which I did, only to find him sitting nude in his chair, with both hands idly fondling his still flaccid monster. As before, immediately on seeing his naked glory, my penis was instantly erect and my eyes glued to the monster in front of me.

I was frozen like a deer in headlights, totally helpless and totally aware of it. He, however, just motioned for me to sit down in another chair that faced his. I complied without even thinking. His hands never left his cock as he started talking.

“How do you feel now that you’ve had some time to think about what’s going on?”

Unlike before, I was actually able to answer him coherently this time. “I think your cock has some kind of hold over me but I don’t understand it,” I said.

“Go on.”

“And that smell last night, that was you too, wasn’t it?”

He laughed. “Oh, you noticed?” He was being sarcastic but I didn’t care.

“What was it?”

“Oh that was nothing much,” he said, almost dismissing it, “Just a little precum.”

Jesus, I thought. If a few drops of his precum would do that to me what could a full blown ejaculation do? The question was simultaneously terrifying and incredibly arousing. His hands continued to move up and down his phallus, which showed no signs of becoming erect. I, however, was painfully and uncontrollably pressing against my pants, and it occurred to me that even though I was clothed and he was naked, he held the superior position, just as he always would.

He seemed to watch this all sink in. Finally, I worked up the nerve to ask the question I had to ask. “What happens to me now?” As I asked it I realized that for the first time I had admitted to him that he had total control, even though he had almost certainly been aware of that since I first walked in on him.

“I think you already know.”

This was what I had suspected and feared. “There’s no going back, is there?”

“Nope, once you walk through that door there is, as you said, no going back.” As he said this, he laughed again and I knew that he was twisting the knife, reminding me that I had brought this on myself when I walked in on him. “Don’t worry,” he said, “You won’t be lonely.”

“What do you mean?”

“Take a wild guess.”

It hit me what he meant. “Mom and Dad???”

“Yep, they were my first.”

I just kept staring at his cock.

“Now it’s your turn bro.” He stood up. “You better take those clothes off unless you want to ruin them.”

I knew what was coming, but I did as he said. My willpower was sapped. I didn’t have to be told to kneel in front of him. Reaching out, I took hold of his cock, my new master, and brought it to my face. Even flaccid, its girth was so great that I couldn’t get one hand around it, and it was heavier than I expected. The size of his penis prohibited any sort of proper blowjob, so I did my best using both of my hands and my tongue.

For the first time, I saw his cock actually start to get hard. My guess is that it didn’t have anything to do with my inept ministrations, but rather with my supplication to his power. I watched as the foreskin slid back over his head, and the precum started to flow. The smell hit me like a truck, and I became ravenous. I licked up as much as I could and then capped his slit with my mouth. The smell had been powerful last night, but it was nothing compared to the taste. I sucked and swallowed insatiably, losing track of time and everything other than my mission, which was to extract as much slimy fluid from his dick as I could.

At some point during this process, he became fully erect, and I could only guess at his size. Suffice to say I was separated from his crotch by well over a foot and a half of hard cock.

Then I heard him say, “Time for your reward,” and he came.

His balls, which I’ve since learned differ from normal balls in more ways than their great size, pulled up in their sack and squeezed their load out. I could feel it travel up the base of his cock, and then it hit my mouth. The thick, sticky cum that shot out of his rod was nothing like the pithy stuff that I shoot out. It was like having my mouth filled with extra thick white glue, the taste of which cannot be described. I did my best to swallow his gunk, but I had to pull back to avoid choking.

That didn’t stop his ejaculate, which came in long thick streams rather than short bursts. It covered my face and got in my hair. It ran down my chest and hit my own cock, which had orgasmed without even being touched as soon as my brother came. I was filled with dismay at how much of his semen was escaping me so I crammed my mouth back onto his cockhead and started sucking down more sperm. Eventually, my body was overpowered by the orgasm that had continued along with his, and I went lax. I fell onto my back. He stood back and aimed his cock at me. I felt cum splashing all over my body as I blacked out.