The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whispers

by Mt Biker

As a young kid, working on the farm, I always had a way with the animals. And as I grew up, people started to say that I had “the gift”, and that there wasn’t a horse I couldn’t ride. But to me, it all seemed quite natural. I explained that I’d grown up around the animals, that I understood the way they thought, and that anyone with the same background could do the same.

I guess that is was natural that I went into veterinary science, specialising in animal psychiatry, and eventually made a name for myself as a so-called “Horse Whisperer”. It’s a long time ago now so I don’t really remember exactly when I realized that my powers were something more than I could explain away, but with that realization came the knowledge that I couldn’t waste my gift by doing any other job.

What I do remember clearly is the moment that I found that I could influence people as well as animals. That was quite an interesting moment.

* * *

The ranch I was visiting was close enough that the fine September weather tempted me into riding my cruiser out that day. So midday found me in a well-worn pair of leather jeans and a jacket leaning over to pull through the gates and up the drive of my new customers.

The owner of the property (whose name escapes me now) was otherwise occupied, and had left his two daughters to show me the animal and answer my questions. Jenny and Cathy were two beautiful young women who were typical of one of the perks of my job—somehow it seems that gorgeous women and horses always go together! I’d guess that Cathy was about nineteen and Jenny a couple of years older. Nice to look at, but a little young for me.

The horse, a five year-old gelding as I remember, was outside in a corral, and although calm enough around people, would not allow anyone to touch or ride him. Now, normally I don’t allow anyone beside me when I’m with the animals, but for some reason (ever tried saying “no” to two pleading women?) I let these two come along.

I left my jacket on the gate, and with a halter hidden behind my back, I slowly approached the horse, the girls to each side and slightly behind me. About 10 yards away I slowed and stopped. As usual, I concentrated on the horse and began talking quietly to it.

“Hello there...”

“Don’t be afraid...”

“I’m your friend...”

“You trust me...”

I guess that with the two girls next to me my mind wasn’t fully on the animal, because as I drew closer to the horse, something different happened.

“Being with me makes you feel safe...”

“You want to be closer to me...”

“You trust me...”

At this, the horse moved forwards tentatively. I continued with the encouragement.

“That’s good...”

“Yeah, that’s it—come closer...”

“Don’t you want to get to know me???”

The animal was now within my reach, and the girls right up behind me. But I hadn’t yet realized that something strange was going on. Needing my hands free, I asked Jenny to take the halter.

“Come on... You can still get closer...”

“Yeah, that’s it... I smell pretty good, don’t I???”

“You’d feel comfortable if you pressed against me, I’m sure...”

The horse nuzzled my shoulder gently as the two girls did the same from behind me. I started to pat the horse.

“Yeah, I’m sure we’re going to get along fine...”

“You’ll do what I say, won’t you???”

“You love to be with me...”

The session went on like this, and although I was aware that the two girls were hanging on my every word, it just never clicked that they were any more than interested in my work, and perhaps a little infatuated with the guy who could make friends with their problem animal so quickly.

When I felt the horse had had enough, I removed the halter and retreated back over the corral gate. The horse followed and nickered softly as I left, still under my influence. The girls were still keeping very close.

“Phew! How about a drink then?", I wiped the sweat from my brow. Jenny grabbed some beers from the cooler and we sat together on a bench under a tree. The girls were both very close to me and Cathy put one hand on my leg.

“Do you also ride in leather jeans, then?", she asked.

I didn’t know why she was so interested in me and my riding wear!

“Sometimes”, I chuckled. If they’re good leather then they’re a lot more comfortable than jeans like you’re wearing.”

“Yeah?” questioned Jenny.

“Yep, and even more comfortable than your jodhpurs, if they’re tight enough”.

Both girls nodded.

“You ought to try it—as long as they’re soft and tight, they’re perfect for riding. And they feel good too. But they’ve got to be tight.”

Again they both nodded, as if in complete agreement.

My beer was empty, and I was feeling crowded. I left some instructions with the girls for the care of the horse and arranged to be back in a week’s time.

* * *

A week later when I returned, the weather was still perfect, and so I was still on my bike. Cathy greeted me in the driveway, but there was something different about her. Her jeans featured leather panels down the inside of each leg and were at least two sizes too small so that the denim outsides stretched the leather tight over her calves, thighs, and deep between her ass cheeks. Her shirt was tied in a knot, exposing a tight midriff and hinting at a large bust. Her long blonde hair was down and her face made up.

“Umm... Hi Cathy.”

“Hello...”

“Umm... I see you found yourself some new jeans.”

“Yes! Do you think that they’re tight enough?". Cathy closed the distance between us, took one of my hands, and placed it onto the leather panel of her inner thigh. Shocked, I only just reacted fast enough to keep my hand low enough to be decent.

“Umm... yes, I think that they are!”

Cathy eyed the bike, idling beneath me.

“Could you give me a lift over to the stables? Jenny’s there now.”

“Sure”, I replied and Cathy slid a long leg over the bike behind me. Her hands went around my hips, just a little lower than was necessary, and I felt her tits press against my back as she put her lips close to my ear in order to give me directions. I felt the beginnings of an erection stirring in my jeans and hoped that Cathy hadn’t noticed.

“Oh!", Cathy groaned in my ear, her hands running over the leather on my hips. “I’ve just got to tell you—you are SOOO right. These pants are really comfortable, and the leather makes me feel so good! I’ve hardly taken them off since I bought them! And I know Jenny feels the same way.”

As we arrived at the stables, Jenny came out to greet me. If seeing Cathy had been a shock, seeing Jenny was enough to make my jaw drop. Jenny was dressed in brown leather pants with leather thongs laced up the sides. God knows how long it had taken to get herself into the pants, but the lacing was pulled so tight that it creaked ominously with every movement of her hips, and leather hugged every square inch of her long athletic legs and hips. Like Cathy, Jenny wore a shirt knotted under her tits, ensuring that her round hips and flat belly were displayed. Calf-length brown riding boots wht a really quire large heel complemented the pants perfectly.

“Mike!", she called happily, and ran over to the bike. Before I could stop her she’d thrown her arms around me and kissed me soundly. Then she stepped back.

“So, what do you think?", Jenny spun slowly around, showing me her new pants. The seat of the pants was pulled so deeply between her cheeks I was sure that she was wearing nothing beneath them.

“Umm...", I stuttered. “Are they comfortable for riding?”

“Oh YES!!!", Jenny exclaimed. “Just like you said they’d be!”

Finally the penny dropped. I had been enforcing my suggestions on the girls the same way I did animals. So when I’d told them that the pants were comfortable and felt great, they’d taken me very seriously indeed! OK, I’d get the session started and do my best to restore their old feelings. We went into the stable to see the horse.

* * *

The stable was small and dark, with stalls along one side. Gear—tack, food, and other equipment—was stacked along the other wall. As I walked up to the horse I went through the usual routine of encouraging the animal to feel comfortable with me and to enjoy my presence. This time I consciously included the girls in my projections. In no time they were pressed against my back, their hands around my hips. Their eyes were closed and their cheeks pressed against my shoulders. It seemed that they were ready for suggestions.

“OK girls, I need to ask you some questions and I need you to answer them honestly”

“No problem”, Jenny purred, and I felt a hand slide around and cup my crotch.”

“Jenny, you really like your leather pants, don’t you?”

“Oh yes! But it’s more than that!", Jenny slid around to my front and started grinding her crotch against one leg of my leathers. God damn, I was getting turned on!

“Can I show you?", she asked. I could only nod. Against my will, one of my hands cupped around Jenny’s ass and pulled her tighter against my thigh.

For a second Jenny fumbled with the knot of her shirt, then she pulled it apart to reveal a brown laced leather bustier, matching her pants. While tight enough to hold her tits firmly, the top revealed more of her tits than it concealed, and her arousal was obvious.

“You see, it’s not just the pants I love. All this tight leather makes me feel so good!”

“Yeah!", moaned Cathy, sliding around and grinding against my other thigh. “Me too!”

“And you get really turned on by touching my leathers, don’t you?”

“Oh God Yes!", the girls groaned, their hands squeezing my cock and ass through the leather. I realized I’d asked exactly the wrong question—they were still responding to my suggestions, and I was only reinforcing their arousal.

Jenny dropped to her knees and mouthed at my crotch, her hands stroking my thighs and ass. As I gazed down at the sight of her tanned athletic body in self-imposed leather bondage, I felt something inside me snap, and my will to restore the girls to normal faded. Somewhere to the side, my conscience was screaming at me, but it was somehow muted and irrelevant.

“Jenny, get rid of that shirt!", I ordered, and she almost tore it from her shoulders, leaving her in nothing but tight brown leather.

“Now suck my cock!", I ordered.

“Oh yes!", she groaned enthusiastically, and set about freeing me from my pants. She fumbled with my belt buckle, before giving up and simply unzipping my fly. My cock squeezed somewhat painfully out of the opening and Jenny started sucking at it hungrily. I was in heaven.

“Cathy, what’s that under your shirt?”

Cathy untied and removed her shirt to reveal—God knows where she’d found it—a tiny bra matching her pants. The outside of each cup was soft black leather matching that between her thighs, and a scrap of blue denim curved below each large round breast, leaving a hard nipple prominently exposed.

“Do you like it?", she asked, cupping her breasts.

“I do, and I bet you’d love me to touch you, wouldn’t you?”

Cathy nodded dreamily, and at my direction backed her tight little ass onto my right thigh. I cupped her large breasts with both hands and whispered in her ear, stroking the smooth leather globes.

“You get so turned on by my touch, don’t you? You know that I turn you on more than anyone else ever has or will.

“Every time you touch me you get a little hotter. Every time I touch your body you feel like you’re on the verge of an orgasm.”

“Ohhhhh!", Cathy groaned loudly.

“And you want to cum so badly, don’t you?”

“Yessss!", she hissed.

I slipped one hand down to her leather-coated crotch and began to rub gently. Cathy tilted her head back, and closed her eyes, lips parted.

“Cum for me now, Cathy”

Cathy’s breath came in gasps as she went over the edge. Her thighs shook and I let her sink in happy oblivion down onto the straw-covered floor.

“You know I can make it better than that?”

She nodded.

“Then please me as best you can”, I directed.

Cathy crawled up next to her sister and they shared my cock between them, their tongues running up and down either side. They took turns to suck hungrily on the head while another nibbled lightly on my balls.

“Both of you want to taste my cum so badly, you’ll do anything to drink all you can.”

The two girls’ tongues met at my head, battling over it. I could stand the stimulation no longer, and squeezed several huge loads of semen between the two girls’ mouths. They drank it down greedily, sucking on my cock to get every last drop, then turned to kissing each other deeply to enjoy the taste from each others’ mouths. I tucked my cock back in my pants and zipped them closed.

Finally Jenny seemed to realize that she was kissing her sister and stood, shocked. Something about the look on her face gave me an idea.

“Cathy”, I said. “I want you to do something to please me.”

“Anything!", she purred, standing as well.

“Without undoing any of her beautiful tight leather, I want you to get your sister off.”

“Mmmm!”

“You do like how that leather looks on her, don’t you?”

“I do!”

“Then I want you to cum at the same time as her. The hotter she gets, the more that turns you on.”

Cathy tried to move around behind Jenny, who backed away nervously.

“What are you doing? We’re not lesbians!", she exclaimed. Cathy ignored her, and kept trying to slide around behind her sister.

“Stay still!", I commanded Jenny, who stopped. Cathys’ hands rested gently from behind on Jenny’s tight shiny hips and began to stroke up and down. Jenny looked extremely uncomfortable, and I felt sorry for her almost immediately.

“Jenny, Cathy’s touch makes you feel extremely horny—remember how my touch felt?", I said.

“Oh yeah!", Jenny looked relieved at the discovery.

She closed her eyes, and her hands slid around behind her to pull Cathy’s round hips against her ass. She started to moan. Cathy slid one hand around and cupped her sister’s crotch. Jenny rubbed her nipples through the bustier and both girls groaned loudly. I realized that my cock was hard and throbbing again and that what I really wanted was one of those leather-clad asses bouncing on my hips. But which one?

“Both of you stop and listen to me.”

They did.

“We’re going to play a game. The winner will get fucked by me and the most intense orgasm of her life. Do you want to play?”

Both girls nodded furiously.

“The aim of the game is to make your sister cum. She who cums last, wins. The rules are that all your clothing stays on, just the way it is. Ladies, start your engines...”

Jenny slid around in Cathy’s grasp so that the two sisters were facing each other. Fire was in their eyes.

“Go!”

The girls hugged and kissed each other deeply. Cathy groped her sister’s ass hard bringing a moan to Jenny’s lips, but in doing so rubbed her long exposed nipples over the leather thongs of Jenny’s bustier, causing her to gasp. It looked like this competition would be quick, which was fine by me!

“Don’t forget just how good it feels to have someone caress you through that tight leather”, I put in helpfully.

The girls went at each other passionately. Their state of arousal soon brought them to their knees and I also sat on a low wooden stool to get a better view. It was an even match—Cathy’s exposed nipples were a weakness, but Cathy had already come once and Jenny was also looking desparate.

“Jenny, do whatever Cathy says for the next minute”, I ordered.

Cathy’s eyes lit up at her opportunity.

“Jenny, rub your pussy”, she ordered, and Jenny proceeded to rub desparately at her crotch. Cathy proceeded to nibble on Jenny’s nipples, which projected sharply through the thin leather of her top, while running her hand over Jenny’s soft smooth leather. Jenny had lost control and was about to come when I stopped her.

“Time’s up. Now Cathy, do whatever Jenny says for the next minute”.

Jenny recovered quickly.

“On your knees, little sister”, she directed, and stood in front of Cathy.

“Are you still turned on by the way I look?”

Cathy nodded. Jenny strutted in front of her sister.

“Listen carefully to me, sis. I can see that every touch of your skin against my leather makes you hornier. You love it. You are going to come for me.”

Jenny showed more of her dominant side as she took Cathy’s face and pressed it deep into her cleavage. Cathy moaned and pulled Jenny’s hips to her. The feeling of the tight leather on Jenny’s ass under Cathy’s fingers only made it worse and her moaning became gasps.

“Rub your nipples against my pussy”, Jenny directed, although she was having problems speaking.

Helpless but to obey, Cathy rubbed one, then the other, sensitive nipple across the leather at Jenny’s hips. For the second time, Cathy lost herself in a huge orgasm, and fell back into the hay, her hands squeezing and tugging at her nipples as she came.

Jenny abandoned her sister to her pleasure, and walked over to me happily, leather creaking.

“Have I earned my prize?", she asked.

Remaining seated, I spread my legs and motioned to my crotch. Jenny sank to her knees and ran her hands over my thighs and crotch.

“Mmmm—your pants are so hot!”

I pulled Jenny up onto my lap and let her dry-hump my cock. My hands ran over her magnificent thighs—well-toned from daily riding and magnificent in her pants. I found her fly and pulled it down. Her pants were so tight that the leather parted immediately to reveal her soaking snatch and I was surprised to find that the fly extended down between her legs and up around her ass.

Opening my own fly, I pulled out my cock and guided her hips down over it. I wasn’t sure if it would work, but I also willed myself not to come just yet.

“You’ve never enjoyed a cock so much as this”, I told her. Whether or not it was true didn’t matter.

“No!” she gasped.

“And it feels sooo good”, I continued. “But you cannot come until I tell you.”

“But I must!", she gasped, riding my cock hard.

“No! You CAN NOT come until I tell you!”

“Oh please!", she all but screamed.

“Cathy, come up here”, I directed. “See how your sister’s ass feels.”

Cathy walked over and knelt between my legs, behind her sister. I felt her tongue slip over my balls and cock en route to her sister’s ring. I could tell she’d stuck her tongue in by the way Jenny squealed and increased the pace of her bucking.

“Cathy, undo your fly and finger your pussy. You’ve got one hand for yourself, and one for your sister. I want you to feel everything your sister feels and come with us.”

I watched as Cathy pulled open the fly over her leather crotch and slipped three fingers straight into her sopping crack.

“Now girls, let’s ride!”

My hands weren’t idle—I teased Jenny’s aching tits mercilessly, and slapped her leather-clad thighs as she rode me hard. Both girls were screaming when I finally shouted “Cum!” and let loose with my orgasm deep in Jenny’s pussy. Every muscle in her body contracted hard, and her pussy squeezed my cock painfully as she came in great racking gasps, then she collapsed into my arms. Cathy was lying on the floor shivering, and after a while she crawled over to us two and wrapped herself around our legs.

* * *

Well, once the haze of lust had cleared from my mind I felt some remorse about what I’d done to the girls and set about trying to trying to undo the damage. But while talking to them in the suggestable state they were in, I realized that it had actualy been them that had actually started the whole “leather” bit.

So although I settled them down somewhat, I decided not to meddle too much with what I didn’t really understand, and I didn’t change too much. My conscience must have been out of the room briefly when I decided to leave their attraction for each other and me also unchanged.

And so that, my dear, is how I discovered that I could help people feel very good indeed. And by the way, I must say that you look very nice in that little spandex number. Does it make you feel as good as you look? I thought so. But those panties must surely be quite uncomfortable? I thought so...

* * *