The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 3: Stuck

Figuring out something fast was exactly the opposite of what Jeremy did. Panic overwhelmed his common sense. At first, he screamed at people, trying to “wake them up.” He tried shaking them. Because the flow of time was warped in a field around him, he found he could move people. They were not statues, as he first thought. They were more like mannequins. Posable, but impossible to reach in a meaningful human way. This was fortunate. If the usual laws of physics were in place, accelerating people to the speed he was moving would have made them shatter like glass.

Soon came a phase of irrational anger. Jeremy became needlessly destructive. He would grab phones from people walking down the street and throw them at the ground as hard as he could. They would travel just beyond his reach and slow to a stop and just hang in the air, frustratingly above the ground.

At some point, he grabbed a bat and smashed a few windows. The glass would start to move around the impact point immediately. “Is the field extending around the bat because I’m holding it?” he wondered. After a while, he calmed down and realized if there was a way out of this, he was going to have to be the one to find it. Help was not coming. As he started his life trapped in a world of living mannequins, he quickly found out he still had some of his biological needs. He still had to eat. He still had to use the bathroom. He still needed to attend to other needs too, and he would just keep re-reading his journal entry about Red. But some things like sleep and exhaustion didn’t seem to come to him as they should. Biology definitely wasn’t working as normal.

Before long, he stole a wristwatch to start keeping track of time. He knew if he didn’t he was going to go crazy from time deprivation. Whatever field extended around him allowed the watch to work. He was grateful he could keep some track of time. He spent what seemed like the first few months trying to read up on cutting-edge physics to understand what was happening. All of the physical models he found said what he was experiencing should be completely impossible. He also conducted experiments. He found he could influence how time was flowing around him, but only in a highly nonlinear way. He noticed, for example, his hands seemed to be like magnets that had the same charge. If he placed them about two feet apart or so, then he could create a space where time flowed normally for him. He could even make it flow even faster than the time he was living in. Unfortunately, he could only do so for an area the size of about a beach ball, not enough to pull someone into his time for help.

Eventually, hope dwindled and practical realities crept in. He became sick of eating the boxed ready-to-eat food he found at the campus grocery store. Not to mention the store was running out of food. As days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, even with the watch, Jeremy started to lose track of time. Jeremy had another problem. He still had to use the bathroom, but he couldn’t flush a toilet. Eventually, he rendered all the toilets in the library and his office building unusable. He could still only open locked doors if he had the key. Aside from the library, which stayed open late, most buildings were locked by 8:01 pm and he only had keys to the mathematics building. Of course, no one could see him, but he just couldn’t bring himself to defecate anywhere.

Thankfully, there was a dorm next to the library where someone was holding the door open for a beautiful girl walking in. So he snaked my way around them and started working his way through their bathrooms. That is when everything about his confinement changed. As he was working his way through the first-floor women’s room, he found Red. She was in one of the showers, sitting on the bench. With one foot up on the bench and her legs spread wide, she was very openly masturbating. More than just masturbating, she appeared to be nearing an intense orgasm.

After all these months in isolation from human contact, it was almost more than he could bear. He quickly became obsessed with her. He visited Red often, and when he did, he would jerk off as he imagined her finally reaching her orgasm. At first, he did it from outside the shower to avoid getting wet. But eventually, he just stepped inside with her. But every time he did this, he was reminded of his predicament. After he came, his semen would shoot out then hang in the air. It eventually became humiliating to see how much of a mess the air around her was getting. As the obsession grew, he started desperately trying to wake her. He would go in there daily, crouch beneath the canopy of semen he created, and place his hands on either side of her head to create a time field at his speed. Of course, it never worked. The rest of her body wasn’t getting blood to her brain. There was no way her brain could function normally.

Nonetheless, he noticed her pupils would dilate just slightly. As if she was focusing on his face, staring straight into his eyes. Those beautiful green-gray eyes starring into his, expressing all the passion she was clearly feeling. Those eyes made talking to her like a drug. Even though she couldn’t speak, he felt she was in some way hearing him. And having been so long without human contact, just that seemed like a life raft to hang onto.

Jeremy would confess all of his feelings to her. At first, it was simple expressions of physical desire: “I want you!"; “I need you!"; “Your body ignites my dreams in a fire of insatiable lust!". Eventually, it turned more emotional. He turned to saying things like “You are all I need”; “I love you”; and “Without you, I would kill myself.” Every ‘day’ he went to her and confessed his feelings of lust, love, and devotion.

One day, looking turned into touching. In truth, he was beginning to lose his grip on reality. It seemed like years that he had been trapped, and he was now certain he would never return to reality again. He started to gently caress her slick pussy. It was so beautiful and pink, glistening, and very clearly needy. At first, he convinced himself he just wanted to feel how warm it was, but as soon as he felt the heat pouring out of her, he could not stop. He slowly slid his fingers inside her and pressed on her G-spot while her fingers continued their impossibly slow circles around her clit. Her pussy felt impossibly hot, impossibly wet, and sooo... inviting. He bent down and licked everywhere he could, tasting her salty-sweet nectar.

He was so desperate. He was about to move her hand out of the way and just take her... but in that horrifying moment, he realized that he had turned into some kind of rapist. He asked himself, “What is the difference between what I am doing and just drugging some innocent girl and fucking them while they are unconscious?” As he thought about it, his guilt swelled and overtook him. He realized he had gone too far. He had broken a trust. He had betrayed his own feelings for her.

Stumbling out of the shower, he ran towards the toilets but didn’t make it. He spewed vomit across the air in front of one of the stalls and started to cry. He sat down and added one last entry into his journal, stuffed it in his coat pocket. He just hoped when they found his suicide note that Red could somehow forgive him. He took the stairs to the top of the building. He decided he would jump off and end it all... From the top of the building, he saw the clock tower. It was still 8:01pm. Jeremy thought to himself “All this time. All of this endless time, and not even a minute has passed! Has even one second passed?“

It was too much to take. He fell to the ground and screamed, cried, yelled. Something inside him had broken, and amid all of his emotional turmoil, he didn’t notice the breeze that slowly started to blow over him.