The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 4: Alice

The hot water splashed down on Alice as he rubbed her engorged clit. Why’d her fucking roommate have to have a study group in their room tonight? Alice hated rubbing one off in the shower, but she had no choice tonight. She leaned back against the cold tiles and mused that at least the campus showers had a bench along one wall where she could spread her legs and let the hot shower spray down on her while she played...

“How did I get like this? What if someone comes in?” Alice thought. It was a rhetorical question. She was too far gone to stop now. Not to mention, she knew how she got here. She found out just a few hours ago. It was that fucking bastard Johnny.

That fucking son of a bitch had drugged her, used her, humiliated her and he kept doing it. He was getting more sick and sadistic every time, and she knew he was going to do it again. Worse, she knew now she would let him. When she was flaming out, his cock was just too good. The fucking asshole turned her into his private whore of an addict.

And why was that making her so hot? Did she want to be bent and used before she met him? Or had he fucked with her head? “No,” she realized, “I’ve always got off on the idea of being used, being owned. But not like this!” She was going to make that bastard pay. “Uhhhh... so fucking good,” she moaned out loud. She was going to make him sorry. Right after she got that glorious cock inside her one more time... or maybe a few more times...

“Make him pay my ass!” she scolded herself. “If he were here,” she continued, “I’d be begging him to use my slutty ass... and god I wish he were here!” She knew what she had done, now that she could remember. She’d do anything to get another hit, anything to get another fuck. He’d demanded that she do some sick shit, and she did it. Even now, she was getting ready to see him after the concert. As her masturbating picked up pace, Alice thought to herself, “Revenge is a pipe dream. You DESERVE this, you worthless slut. Maybe you didn’t once, but you soldout every value you have for that cock. So the least you can do is get some more of it.”

Fuck, she was soooo close. But she knew she couldn’t come... she could never come without being inflamed anymore. He made her a complete addict and she didn’t even realize it. That fucking bastard. “Please God,” she thought to herself. “Please God, just this fucking once... I need it so bad... Please let me cummmm.....”

There weren’t words to describe what happened next. It was as if God had listened. She suddenly saw a stranger’s face, staring right into her eyes. As she stared back, her mind started racing. As she looked at the man, her mind screamed to her over and over: “I want you!", “I need you!", “I must be obsessed. Fucking you is all I care about anymore.", “You are all I need.", “I love you.", “I would kill myself without you.”

She felt these thoughts burn into her brain. They were as true as every life-long fact she had known. Like her name was Alice, or that gravity makes things fall down. They were simple incontrovertible truths. She BELONGED to this man... this God... whoever He was, and when she found Him she would fuck Him senseless.

In that same instant, she felt the water stop, as if it was blocked for just a moment. And at that instant, she felt as if every nerve in her pussy fired simultaneously. Her G-Spot, clitoris, pussy lips, all screamed out like never before. In a split second, she was coming harder than she ever believed could be possible.

Whatever it was, it was all over in an instant, and then she blacked out.

She woke up a few seconds later and it seemed like everything in the shower stall was covered in cum. Especially her. “Did the entire men’s floor come down and pop their rocks on me?” she wondered. She stood up and started soaping herself off. Her afterglow was... spectacular. Every heartbeat reminded her how wonderful her pussy felt, sending a wave through her like a mini-orgasm.

As she cleaned the cum off herself—“Fuck it’s everywhere,” she thought—a sudden realization hit her. She came without flaming out. She turned off the water, stood for a moment, and took stock. A lot had changed in that instant. She realized she didn’t feel the need for another hit of inflame. Fuck, she didn’t even need Johnny! Normally, she was in a constant state of arousal for him. Now, when she thought about him... she just felt disgusted by him. She didn’t need that pathetic, sadistic, asshole anymore! She didn’t have to drag herself to his stupid concert and whore herself out to him. She didn’t have to find out what he would demand for his ‘Payment’. She thought about getting revenge but thought better of it. She knew exactly how vindictive and dangerous Johnny was. It was better to just drop him and get the fuck away.

When she thought about the cause of the sudden change. She knew immediately why she didn’t need Johnny or the drugs. That face she had seen. She belonged—mind, body, and soul—to Him. He was all she needed. A sense of freedom and wonder passed over her. She carefully stepped over a large puddle of cum just outside her shower. What THE FUCK had happened? She was pretty sure she was out of it for just a second. Deciding not to worry about it, she headed out of the bathroom for her room. As she was walking out, she noticed someone had blown chunks all over the floor by the stalls, and briefly wondered if it was someone’s 21st was today.

“Oh well,” Alice thought, “no better way to celebrate an earth-shaking orgasm and newfound freedom than a Big Bad Azz burger with everything on it.” She smiled to herself. Somehow, she knew this was a new chapter in her life, and she liked the way it was starting off.

Just then, the fire alarm went off. “Fucking freshman,” Alice thought. “Well, there’s no way I’m ‘evacuating’ before getting dressed. At least this will clear out Mei’s study group.” She hurried off to her room to get dressed and go get some food.