The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 7: Fixes and Failures

Alice heard Jeremy walking in. She took another minute to calm herself down, and then tilted her head and looked up into Mei’s eyes. “Thanks, I needed someone just to hold me for a few minutes. But, what I think I really need now is to be alone. Could you do that for me?”

Mei smiled. “Sure, anything you want, roomie.” Jeremy noticed she walked straight towards him with an icy cold stare. Jeremy stepped out of Mei’s way. It seemed that despite being her personal sex God, he wasn’t her favorite person at the moment. Also, there were limits to what Mei could ignore, and apparently hurting Alice was among them.

A few long minutes of silence passed as Jeremy tried to get his mind around his own thoughts and feelings. He just wasn’t sure how to begin.

Alice took the first move. “So what happens now, big guy? Are you going to build a harem of mindless robotic fuck dolls? Are you going to make me help you? Hmmm? Are you going to make me beg to have my soul wiped away? Are you going to make me want to have my soul wiped away? That’s what you dream about, isn’t it?“

Her tone cut through him. Jeremy literally felt like he had a gaping knife wound in his chest. “No. I mean... yes, that was my fantasy. But erotic dreams and reality are two different things. We have only really known each other for a couple of hours... but I really like you, and Mei seems very sweet. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

Alice wanted to believe him. She read about all the isolation in his journal, she knew he was psychologically pretty fucked up right now. But she wasn’t ready to just let him off the hook.

“Tell me.” Alice said, ”Exactly what you did to her.“

He felt awful. Alice was right. It was just like touching Alice in the shower. He was taking liberties with human beings that he shouldn’t. Jeremy told her every word of what he said to Mei.

After he finished, Alice wiped the last of her tears from her eyes. “Her one and only sex God? Fuck! I get how you think that was just a game, but you just don’t get it. This thing you do, it doesn’t shut off. Even now, as pissed off as I am, I can’t stop thinking about fucking you. Even then, if anyone else did this shit, they would be in the fucking emergency room. But... I love you.”

Alice needed to get this next point through his skull. Because if he ran around fucking with people like this, she was going to kill him. Then she would be forced to kill herself. So she started hitting him in between words to make sure she had his attention “I... don’t... get... a... fuckin... choice.”

Alice continued, “If you want to make this right, you’ll fix Mei. Whammy her again and remove all of this sex god bullshit.” The idea hadn’t occurred to Jeremy, maybe he just didn’t want it to. “Yeah, I can do that. I can fix you both. Of course! It’s... It’s so fucking simple. I will tell Mei I am not her god, she isn’t horny around me, she is catholic...". Jeremy was caught off guard by another blow against the left ear. “Owww.”

“You fucking idiot. Think this through,” Alice glared at him. “These words have consequences. So, if you come over here and she happens to have a boyfriend over. BAM! She can’t be horny around you. Instant cock-block. Nice going. And you’re going to make her Catholic? After you’ve made her admit to screwing a priest in a confessional? After finally admitting to herself that she is bisexual? That’s when you are going to force her into a church that tells her she is wrong and sinful? One that will instill her with guilt for the rest of her life? Because if you tell her she’s catholic, that IS what will happen. She will never convert to another religion, she will never lose faith. SHE WILL BE FOREVER CATHOLIC. Do you get it now, genius?“

The gravity of her words was starting to sink in, and Jeremy started to wonder how badly he had fucked up Alice. “OK, I get it. How about this. I tell her I am not her personal sex god, that I’m just a man. Um... making me angry will is no more dangerous than making anyone else angry. She can acknowledge I am here, but she will never tell anyone else that I was here tonight. And finally, I do not affect her arousal in any way.”

“No,” Alice said quickly.

“No? What did I miss?” Jeremy asked. “This way she should get to decide what she wants about her religion, and I wouldn’t be able to have her even if I could have before because I will never arouse her again. I’m not out to make a harem.”

“I am not going to let you dial Mei up to a 10 on the horniness scale, and just leave her hanging. You fucked with her pretty good tonight, and we are going to at least make it worth her while. So, here is what we are going to do. We are going to give her the best fucking of her life. You are going to give her a ‘Happy Ending’, just like you did with me when we were interrupted by the cop. Then, and only then, will you do everything you just said.“

Jeremy was seriously confused now. “So you have no problem with using my powers to just fuck her?”

“Look, I don’t care if you use your Whammy thing to get laid. You’re a guy and you can influence any girl you want. I don’t care if you’re the Pope, lots of sex is going to follow in that scenario. What I won’t stand for is you fucking with girls’ heads, breaking up marriages, turning scientists into bimbos. Warping girls’ hopes and dreams so that your cock is the center of their universe.” After a pause, Alice added, “Not unless that is what they want.“

There was something wrong with this last thought, but Jeremy wasn’t sure what to say to that, it certainly gave him a lot to think about. So he just nodded.

Alice started to strip off her skirt and panties. “Mei,” she called “I need you. Could you come here for a minute?”

Mei poked her head through the door. “What is it?” she asked, sounding worried. She was greeted by the sight of Alice lying on the bed, with her legs spread wide.

Alice’s hand was making slow circles around her pussy. “I just can’t stop thinking about what you said, Mei. About you fucking yourself while thinking about our pussies... being together. Mei. I want to feel it. I want to feel your pussy against mine. Let’s find out if fantasy is as good as reality.”

In reality, Alice was nervous. But she intended to put on a show for Mei, trying to seduce her. Alice had only been with a woman once before, and at that time Alice had just gone down on her. Alice didn’t even get anything out of it.

If Mei was nervous at all, she didn’t show it. Mei said nothing, she just stripped and skipped over to the bed and started to shed her clothes. Alice followed suit. Mei slid her crotch between Alice’s legs and started grinding away. It wasn’t like anything Alice felt before. Mei’s sopping pussy easily glided over her and teased her in just the right way. Feeling Mei’s weight, looking at her gorgeous breasts, it was exhilarating.

Jeremy was content to just enjoy the show. The irony did not escape him that he was the one jerking off in a corner and not Mei.

It took less than a minute before Alice was coming hard. Mei smiled but did not miss a beat, she slowed just a little and kept grinding. After another minute, Alice pleaded “Please stop... too much... so nice”. Alice began to twitch under Mei’s ministrations. Mei’s smile widened and she added a little bump to the grind. For the second time in under 5 minutes, Alice was coming, but she wasn’t alone. Mei loved the sight of Alice coming underneath her, and the second time set her off.

Alice had decided it was time she took control of things. She used her legs to flip Mei onto her back. Alice looked at her wickedly. “You want to keep fucking me after I tell you it’s too good? Let me tell you something honey, payback is a bitch.”

She buried her tongue into Mei. She started slowly at first. She wanted a nice slow build to Mei’s next orgasm. “Mei, it’s time you find out what a multiple is,” Alice thought to herself.

Jeremy had enough of watching. It was time he joined the fray. He climbed on the bed behind Alice and slid inside her. As soon as he did, Mei was trying to get up. Alice’s description came back to him instantly. Even in the throws of being fucked, Mei felt she had to go masturbate while watching him fuck Alice. Quickly he said, “Do not go. Your God commands you to enjoy his angel till your heart’s content.”

“Praise be to God,” Mei muttered as she let herself collapse onto her back.

Before long, Mei was on the edge of another orgasm. Just as she crested, Alice slipped her fingers inside Mei while her tongue continued to dance around her clitoris. Alice deftly introduced Mei to her G-spot. Alice counted her orgasms as she listened to the chorus of Amen’s coming from Mei. “There is a single...", Alice thought “and the Double... oh... and a triple. I didn’t know I was that good.” Just as she was about to pick her head up, she heard Jeremy grunt and the warmth of his hot semen spreading inside her. The sight of her God cumming set Mei off a fourth time.

“Grand fucking slam” Alice said out loud.

“What?” Mei asked in a breathy voice.

“Never mind,” Alice said. Alice disentangled herself for Mei and Jeremy and sat on the edge of the bed, scooting forward as far as she could. Then she turned to Mei. “Sit on my lap.”

“Alice, I don’t think I could,” Mei began.

But Alice wasn’t going to take any protests. “Sit on my lap,” she repeated forcefully. Mei got up and obediently sat on her lap. Alice hooked her feet around Mei’s ankles and spread her legs wide. She slide her hand down and started playing with Mei’s clit.

Mei didn’t believe it was possible for her to come again. Then she decided Alice must know something she doesn’t, because she could feel a small one building already. Alice gave Jeremy a knowing nod to get himself ready. Just as Mei’s little orgasm arrived, Alice looked at Jeremy and said “Now.”

Jeremy stopped time. Jeremy realized Alice must have thought this through. When he stood by the edge of the bed, Mei’s pussy was at just the right height for fucking. Jeremy gave her a serious pounding while massaging her ample tits. He particularly loved tweaking her enormous nipples. It didn’t take long for Jeremy to explode inside her.

After he came Jeremy thought it was a shame he had to let her go. But Alice was right, if he didn’t try to maintain some moral compass things were going to go to very dark places indeed.

Jeremy started time again, he could fix Mei in a minute, he would let her enjoy the orgasm first. And enjoy it Mei did. She had no idea why but, as the Angel played with her clitoris, the Angel used her magic to ignite her breasts and pussy in a way she never experienced before. Mei weakly whispered “Amen” as she passed from consciousness.

Alice just let Mei collapse on top of her, and Jeremy climbed onto the bed and held them both. For a few hours they, all lay in bed, passing in and out of sleep and enjoying the feeling of being tangled all together.

Jeremy woke up to the feeling of Alice suddenly gripping his arm. Jeremy stiffened in fear. “What is it?” he asked

Alice grimaced as asked him “Did you use a condom last night... you know... with Mei?”

Jeremy chuckled, “I don’t think the priest gave her an STD.”

Alice shook her head. “She was a devote catholic until yesterday. Birth Control... you know.... it’s a sin.”

“Oh, FUCK!” Jeremy couldn’t believe he was so stupid.

Alice gently shook Mei’s shoulder. “Mei honey, I think we need to get you to the pharmacy and get some Plan-B”

“No,” Mei said trying to brush Alice off and go back to sleep. “We don’t need it, that’s birth control.”

Alice tried to think of a way to convince Mei to take it. But it turned out unnecessary. Mei suddenly sat bolt upright. “Wait, can women get pregnant from you know... what we did last night?” As Mei asked she looked genuinely scared.

Alice realized, “You had an abstinence-only sex-ed class I bet?”

Mei shook her head. “Not even, the catholic school just kept telling sex is a sin, ‘interfering with yourself’ is a sin, and on and on. But I have watched a few nature shows, you know. The egg needs a sperm... right?”

Alice nodded, “That’s right. But I need you to trust me on this one, I will explain it all later, okay?”

Mei leaned forward and gave Alice a loving kiss. “Okay,” she said.

Jeremy paced frantically waiting for them to get back from the 24-hour pharmacy. Thankfully, it was a quick trip, and she took the medicine without incident. Afterward, Mei asked, “Why am I doing this again?”

Go time, Jeremy thought. He paused time. He thought carefully a moment about what to say. Then he looked her in the eyes and created a time field around her head.

Jeremy stated “He is not my personal sex god. He is just a man. Making him angry will is no more dangerous than making anyone else angry. I can acknowledge that he is here, but I will never tell anyone else that he was here yesterday and today. He does not affect my arousal in any way.”

He paused, thinking about how repressed her sexuality had been. Even if he didn’t cause it, he felt she deserved better. So he continued, “I am an intelligent and sexy woman. There is nothing wrong with sex, or with enjoying sex. There is nothing wrong with my sexuality. I deserve to be with whomever I want to be with. I deserve to be treated...” He paused, he was about to say special. Just before the words escaped his lips though he figured this might be a little dangerous. What if she liked it rough, or had some kink he wasn’t thinking about? He didn’t need to get beaten up by Alice again. So he cautiously said, “however I like to be treated.“

Feeling confident that he covered his bases, he returned to normal time again.

Mei immediately put a hand to her head and shut her eyes tightly. “Alice, I think something is wrong!” A drop of blood emerged from her left eye and rolled down her cheek like a tear. Alice just managed to catch her as she collapsed.

The next few minutes passed quickly as they called 911 and got Mei to a hospital. Jeremy was too concerned to worry about getting seen or fired. He didn’t know what was happening, but he was sure he had caused it. Alice road with her in the ambulance.

Jeremy went and found his car and came along after. He wasn’t sure if it was all the time he spent stuck in that first moment, or if it was his panic about Mei, but he couldn’t for the life of him think where he left his car. He had to check all of the parking lots before he could find it. By the time he arrived at the hospital, Mei was already being treated. Alice was pacing around the waiting room.

Alice ran up to Jeremy as he came in. “She woke up in the Ambulance, but her words were all... slurred. The doctor thinks it’s something neurological. They are doing tests now. What happened?“

Jeremy felt completely helpless. He just hugged Alice. “I don’t know. But we will make sure she is alright.”

The doctor came out a few minutes later and walked up to Alice. “Are you here with Ms. Mei Nguyen?”

“Yes,” Alice said, “is she okay?”

“She’ll be fine,” the doctor said assuringly. “She had some type of very very small stroke, it is very odd at her age. We are still trying to determine the cause. She said that you two were... intimate? And you convinced her to take an oral contraceptive just before the episode?”

“Um... yes,” Alice said, “that is right.”

The doctor gave Alice an odd look. “May I ask why you felt that would be necessary?”

“Well... " Alice needed time to think of something, so she started to act like talking about sex made her feel awkward. “Um... you see... I had just had sex with a... friend” and Alice gave a nod in Jeremy’s direction. Then she continued on a little more confidently “And I still very full of his... and I didn’t know if it could... you know, transfer.”

“So you figured, better safe than sorry?” the doctor asked.

“Exactly!” Alice nodded, hoping he bought the cover.

The doctor seemed satisfied with the explanation. “You can go see her now. We are just waiting for the results of a few tests, then you’ll be able to take her home.”

A nurse showed them to her room. It broke Jeremy’s heart to see the IV tubes and monitors hooked up to Mei. “What have I done,” he wondered.

Jeremy went right over. “Hi Mei, how are you feeling?” he inquired. His heart sank. She didn’t answer. She didn’t even look in his direction. She didn’t acknowledge his existence in any way. It hadn’t worked. Alice shot Jeremy a horrified glance as she came to the same realization.

“Alice!” Mei beamed. “Thank you, for getting me to the hospital so quickly. The doctors said your quick action is probably what saved me from suffering any brain damage.”

“Yeah... no problem. I just want you to be OK.”

“It was so strange. It was like for a moment I just had to believe two exact opposites. It was like... God was telling me he wasn’t God? And my brain couldn’t survive believing both things. Then I just blacked out. Next thing I knew I was lying here.”

“So what do you believe now?” Alice asked.

“Well,” Mei began, “there is one true God, and He walks among us. And mortals must never acknowledge His presence or risk His vengeance. But when ever he is around...” Mei drifted off for a moment, and added with a smile, “I feel very very aroused. And... just before I blacked out He spoke to me.” She paused again, “and I knew, KNOW, sex and sexuality are not bad. It is not a sin for me to lie with women or men, but the important part is that they treat me the way I like to be treated.”

Jeremy picked up his head. Some of what he said made it through, but just the things that didn’t contradict what he told her previously. That would have to be enough of a fix for now. He didn’t want to risk her life by trying anything further.

Jeremy turned to Alice. “I better go,” he said. “My presence is just going to make her uncomfortable.”

“Good thinking. I will make sure she gets home OK. If she feels up to it, I will get her to class.”

“Shit, that’s right. I spent so long trapped, I completely forgot. I am supposed to teach two sections of calculus this afternoon. Wait, it’s Wednesday now right?”

Alice nodded. “Well, I will give you a call later.”

Jeremy left for his office, hoping Mei would be alright.