The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: White Holes and Other Problems

by Jeremy Mathews

(MC, MD, MF, FF, TS)

Chapter 8: Back to Class

When Jeremy got back to his office, he noticed the door was just slightly ajar. When he stepped inside, he saw it had been just as trashed as his apartment, but on the blackboard was the first indication as to why. Written in large but very familiar handwriting was “ANINDIA WAS HERE!”

Jeremy was shaken. He had been wondering what had happened to Anindia after the particle collision. Now he knew at least something had happened. Not sure what else to do, Jeremy erased the board and wrote. “Where are you? Are you OK?” Then, thinking about it he added, “It can be controlled. If you focus, then you can start it all again.”

He wasn’t sure there was any point to this. He was trapped for months, and he never even escaped the single minute he was stuck in. If Anindia was still trapped, he’d be gone by now. But he wasn’t going to give up hope yet.

Then he located the notebook with his class notes and went off to his two back-to-back calculus classes. “At least,” Jeremy thought, “Calculus is dead easy to teach. If I had been slated for graduate classes this semester, I would be really screwed.”

The first section went by without incident. It seems he had left off just before the Mean Value Theorem, which meant he had a fairly theoretical topic to discuss, and predictably, 50 of the 100 or so students slept.

Trouble began about 5 minutes into the second section. He just completed writing the statement: “The average slope must be equal to the instantaneous slope somewhere.” When he heard a girl incredulously ask “What do you mean ‘How are the words appearing on the board’? Are you retarded or something?“

Jeremy turned around to see a tall blonde looking down with disgust at Mei. In his shock, he stopped time.

Mei was in his class. Mei was one of his students. That is why she looked vaguely familiar when he first saw her in Alice’s dorm. Jeremy panicked. He checked his roster and there she was in black and white: “Mei Nguyen—Freshman, Mathematics major”.

He mentally kicked himself for not recognizing her before. When he had these large lecture sections, he never really bothered trying to get to know the students. Now, he really wished he had.

“There is no use making her drop,” Jeremy thought, “if she is a math major, I will be seeing her on a regular basis in all of the upper-division classes. Leaving her in a state where she cannot acknowledge me won’t work either.” He sighed, he had to try again. He had to find some way to fix this.

She only seemed to have trouble when he implanted thoughts that contradicted her previously implanted thoughts. But maybe he could overlay new information in a way that didn’t contradict what he had done already. “This is stupid,” Jeremy thought to himself, “if you put her back in the hospital, Alice is going to kill you.” Mentally crossing his fingers, he placed his hands on either side of her head.

Looking straight into her eyes Jeremy said, “God has chosen a human disguise. I cannot acknowledge Him as a God or risk His anger. He wants me to acknowledge the guise of Jeremy Scofield, Professor of Mathematics. God wishes me to treat Him as I would any other professor in public. In private, I will still acknowledge Him in this guise, enjoy His company, and I will greatly enjoy fucking Him when both He and I are interested. I will make sure that the university officials never find out about our carnal delights. When he is teaching, I do not find my arousal distracting. I find it easy to concentrate, study, and learn in His class.”

Jeremy felt sure this did not contradict any previous instructions. He was about to start up time again until he caught sight of the bitchy look of the girl next to her. He decided he should teach her a lesson. He didn’t want to be too mean, and Alice wouldn’t take well to fucking with her head too much. But he decided he could give her some new kinks. After today she would really like tentacle porn; men into role-playing games; and she was in awe of Mei. For fun, he decided to give her a trigger. From now on, whenever she heard him say the word “Hasenpfeffer”, she would desperately need to fuck Professor Scofield until he was satisfied. In fact, he decided several of the other attractive girls in class could use a trigger as well. “That,” he thought, “should make office hours more interesting.”

He was careful to stand as close to where he was in the front of the class before restarting time. Nonetheless, several people glanced up as if catching a sudden movement. But no one seem particularly disturbed so he called on the bitchy blonde next to Mei. “Excuse me miss, did you just call another student ‘retarded’?”

The blonde was caught completely off guard. “Umm... yes. I mean no! I was talking to myself.”

“I am sorry but I don’t buy that, Miss...?”

“Carter. Ashley Carter.”

“Miss Carter, come to my office after class. We need to have a discussion about treating the members of this class with the proper respect.” This elicited an ‘ooooo’ from the rest of the class. But after that, things were more or less on track.

After class, he went straight back to his office for his office hours. As he approached the office door, he saw Ashley was standing there, looking nervous. Jeremy stepped in and told her to take a seat and, despite all the university warnings to the contrary, he closed the door behind her.

Ashley started in immediately. “I am sorry I called Mei retarded, Professor Scofield. She is just so amazing, I don’t know what came over me.”

“Apology accepted. You shouldn’t judge someone until you know them. For example, did you know my favorite meal is Hasenpfeffer?”

“Ahhhh....” Ashley struggled to comprehend the wave of heat that burst forth from her crotch. “No.” She paused, her eyes sizing up Jeremy the way a cheetah sizes up a gazelle. She realized “I need to fuck him. I need to fuck him until he is so satisfied he won’t even look at another girl.” Ashley smiled, she knew this dance, she had played it with professors plenty of times before. “Can we talk about my grade? You know, as long as I am here?” she asked.

“Sure,” Jeremy said, playing stupid. “What is the concern?” He was curious how she was going to try to play this out.

“Well, you see, I really want an A” She walked over to one of the Venetian blinds and playfully spun the little stick to close them. “In fact, I would do anything to get one,” she said as she closed the second blind. “I bet, after what I am about to do, I am pretty sure I’ll get an A+“

“I am sorry, Ms. Carter. I don’t know how you think this works, but in real life, university professors don’t sleep with students in exchange for grades.”

“You really should explain that to Prof. Lewis,” Ashley smirked. “He taught me all about how this works. But if you don’t play along, I am afraid your wife might receive some disturbing news about the fidelity of her husband,” she said giving a little pout. Then she started seductively unbuttoning her blouse.

Jeremy’s smile fell, he did not like threats. “I am not married. Blackmail. Really?” He was suddenly wondering if he should add some protection to keep her from going to the police or university. “I am afraid you are going to have to leave, I record all my student meetings, and this is going to be reported to the dean immediately.”

“No! Please!” Ashley suddenly sounded panicked. “You’re right, that was shitty of me. Please, I have just never wanted anything so bad in my life. I need to satisfy you. I’ll... I’ll... PAY YOU.” Ashley could tell immediately by the look on his face that money wasn’t going to get Prof. Scofield to bite. She wracked her brain, what else could she offer. He had to let her fuck him. “You... You... You can have my car!” Her voice had taken on a desperate pleading sound. She pulled her keys from her pocket and tossed them onto his desk adding, “It’s brand new, my parents just got it for me this semester.”

Jeremy smiled. He should take it to teach her a lesson about trying to blackmail people, but he knew that would only get her family involved, and land him in a world of trouble.

“I am not your personal whore. I am not for sale Ms. Carter. Not for money. Not for a car.” Jeremy felt he had gained the upper hand on the conversation again, and he decided he could still have some fun. “But I will make you a deal. Here is what you will do. You will film one of those ‘College Party’ porn videos prominently featuring yourself, and after you submit it to some online site, send Mei the link. If you don’t, you’ll never get to fuck me again. In the meantime, you can try to satisfy me. And, if you impress me... and I mean really impress me, then I won’t have you thrown out of the university for your little blackmail stunt.“

Ashley knew she should be horrified at the suggestion, but he had just what she needed to scratch her itch. “Besides,” she figured, “once I have him out of my system, it’s not like I’ll need to fuck him again anyways. I can always get a nice hard frat boy if I feel feisty. And this will be fun to hold over this geezer’s head all semester.”

Ashley ditched her clothes as fast as she could. She had small pert breasts and a lithe build which exuded sexuality. She held a naughty smile and played with her shaved pussy while Jeremy drank in the view. Then she dropped to her knees and stripped Jeremy of his pants and underwear. She cupped his balls in one hand, while her mouth and other hand worked the shaft. After she had his dick sufficiently wet, her tongue went to work on the area near around the head of his dick, while her hand really started pumping.

Two things were immediately clear to Jeremy. First, Ashley was no stranger to giving head. Second, if he didn’t do something soon, she was going to make him look like a two-pump chump.

“On the desk,” he commanded. Ashley didn’t usually take being ordered around, but if it was a little submissive student that he wanted, she could play the part. She wanted to make sure this guy had never felt so satisfied in his life. The more she thought about satisfying him, the hotter she got. She didn’t waste a moment. She hoped on the desk and spread her legs wide and said, “Show me what you’re made of, big boy.”

Jeremy fished a condom out of his discarded pants and slipped it on. The reference to Prof. Lewis still hung in his mind. Besides, there was no way he was going to risk Alice’s wrath if he gave her an STD.

Unwilling to disappoint, Jeremy inserted just the tip of his cock into the moist inferno her pussy had become. Ashley groaned. The anticipation was making her pussy quiver. “Maybe,” Ashley thought, “he wouldn’t be such a lousy fuck after all.”

Jeremy decided it couldn’t hurt to blow her mind a little. “You asked for it” he teased, and then he stopped time and gave her a good old-fashioned pounding.

When he started up time again, Jeremy was horrified when she screamed “Oh! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!” at the top of her lungs. Her muscles turned to jello and she let herself collapse onto his desk. Jeremy realized that it wasn’t going to matter how much he tried to keep his activities quiet if the students shouted them out to the world.

Ashley couldn’t believe she came so hard. All he did was enter her, and he absolutely shattered her world. The word orgasm just seemed too small and insignificant to describe it. “Fuck! I want more of THAT!” she thought. “But I am not going into porn just to get it again... I couldn’t... could I?“

Before she could get her muscles to work enough to form words, the door was flying open. Prof. Zhu, from the next office, thought there was some emergency when he heard the screaming.

Jeremy stopped time when the door was half open and he could see Zhu getting an eyeful of the naked student on his desk. He didn’t want to just start fucking with his colleagues’ minds. It was becoming clear he wasn’t good at thinking through the consequences of his actions in the moment. Jeremy chastised himself for not locking the door.

“OK,” he thought, “I can handle this.” He got Ashley dressed, carried her around his desk, and sat her in the chair in front of it. It turned out to be easier than he would have guessed to move her, since she wasn’t in his time stream he could let go of her without her falling. It was a bit surreal. She was also easy to pose, so it wasn’t much trouble to get her dressed. Now, he needed a way to explain away the screaming. He rummaged through her bag looking for ideas. He found her midterm, and that gave him an idea. Luckily she had a solid B. He sat He put the exam in her hand. Sitting in his chair on the opposite side of the desk.

“Is everyone alright?” exclaimed Prof. Zhu asked as he opened the door. Then confusion passed over his face, he thought he caught a glimpse of... something. But everything blurred for a split second and everything looked normal.

“Yes, sorry. Ashley was just a little over-excited to see she didn’t fail the midterm.”

Ashley lazily looked around, wondering how she got to be sitting in the chair. “Huh? Wait. How did I get here?” She decided to give up on her confusion, it was just too distracting right now. “Oh, who the fuck cares.” she said as she lay her head against the back of the chair and closed her eyes.

Prof. Zhu wasn’t buying it. “Are you okay miss?” he asked Ashley directly.

The midterm slipped from her hand and dropped to the floor. “Fucking amazing...” she said. She just sat with her head tipped back and basking in the afterglow.

“It sounded like someone was hurt?” he continued.

Jeremy realized he needed to get control of this conversation. He quickly crossed the room to Prof. Zhu. Jeremy whispered in a conspiratorial tone, “Sorry about that Ruipeng, I think she is high off her gourd.”

Ruipeng Zhu looked at Ashley’s flushed euphoric face and couldn’t help but reach the same conclusion. “No Problem. It seems to be happening more and more these days. Just be careful, Jeremy. If you shut your door with a student in here, they could say you did anything. And if it comes down to your word versus theirs...” and he shrugged without finishing the thought. There was no need to.

As Professor Zhu left, Ashley found the ability to put one important thought together. She looked up at Jeremy and said, “Tell me, Professor Scofield, Are you satisfied?... with my performance on the midterm.”

Jeremy relaxed inwardly, she picked up on the cover story was and was willing to go along. It was a bit surprising, he wasn’t sure she even knew where she was, or cared. He knew what she was asking. “Oh yes, that was a solid performance, I’m quite satisfied.”

It was like the joy of rainbows, and puppies, and warm sunny days on the beach, all exploded into Ashley’s head. This... this was better than the sex she realized. This was what she needed. She could film herself partying with a few guys for this.

Unsteadily she got to her feet and headed from the door. Just before she left, Jeremy said, “Don’t forget your keys” and tossed her car keys.

Ashley caught them and said “Thanks.” But as she did, something on the chalkboard caught her attention. Turning she said, “Not your first I see. That’s okay, I don’t mind. Just remember it was me who satisfied you.” And with a wink, she picked up the chalk and wrote “Thank you, xoxo Ashley” right underneath the message that said “Thank you.—Anindia”

Jeremy looked stunned at the board. Anindia was alive, and he got his message. It even sounded as if it helped. But if that were true, how long had he been stuck? Jeremy shuddered. He was going to go pick up Alice, check on Mei, and then we was going to find his friend.