The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #2

Spreading the News before Sagacity Spreads

“Are you insane!” cried Sagacity.

“The heart wants what the heart wants,” replied Titmouse.

“Well I can tell what your brain wants.”

“What?” asked Titmouse.

“Oxygen. From what you are telling me, it’s gasping for it.”

“Very funny. Look, sexy girl, you know I’ve always wanted him.”

“Yeah, but I never understood why. If you wanted someone dumb and well hung, you could have got someone like Chronic.”

“You mean I should’ve recruited a sidekick like yours?”

“Yeah, I never have any complaints with Chronic. He’s simple and does his job. He knows his place; unlike that do-gooder simpleton.”

“For starters, The Knight is not as dumb as he looks. He’s really quite brilliant if you must know,” grinned Titmouse, sounding almost like a proud mother.

“Well, I’m not sure I believe that, but even if that is true, I think you’re both deluding yourselves. There’s no way that he’ll put up with your thievin’ ways,” she laughed.

“I’ll have you know that I’ve turned over a new leaf.”

“Yeah, right,” giggled Sagacity. “You mean Tit ‘I’ve never met an emerald I didn’t like’ mouse…”

“I can’t help it.” she interrupted. “They match my eyes so nicely.”

“… is going to give up crime?” finished Sagacity.

“Yes and you better watch your step. Maid of Honor or not, if you act up, White Knight and I will toss you in the clink.”

“The clink?!!!” roared Sagacity in laughter.

“I always wanted to say that. It has a nice ring to it,” she giggled.

After both women stopped laughing Sagacity looked at her friend. “He really makes you happy?”

Titmouse smiled. “More than you could know.”

* * *

White Knight had flown to the Righteous Squad Headquarters and was meeting privately with Dark Avenger in his office. “So you’ll do it?” asked White Knight.

“Are you sure about this, dude?” asked Dark Avenger.

“Yeah.”

“Well, I’ll tell you now, I’ve had fantasies about reforming that little vixen…”

“Hey, that’s my future wife, you’re talking about.”

“Easy bro. It’s the death of a dream. You gotta give me a moment of silence to reflect on my loss.”

White Knight looked at his friend and sighed. It was always about Dark Avenger; even when accepting an offer to be best man at someone’s wedding. After the requisite extended moment had been observed, he heard his friend speak.

“So who am I matched up with?”

“She plans to ask her best friend, Sagacity, to be her Maid of Honor.”

“Shit yeah! She’s a smokin’ hot villainess. Maybe I can reform her instead.” he laughed.

“Good luck with that.”

“Speaking of reforming, how did you do it?”

“What?”

“Reform that bad-ass, bird chick, with that cute face, tight little body and those sweet mountains.”

White Knight and Titmouse decided not to say anything about the psi-ball, so he answered with part of the truth.

“I caught her as she was about to pull a job. Instead of me turning her in, we went some place and talked. She knew she was down to her last strike. She realized that going to prison for that long would mean losing everything, including the chance to start a family. She became very grateful and told me that she always had feelings for me. I told her I felt the same way about her and the next thing I knew, she had her pheromones in overdrive. Dude, I wanted her so badly. Apparently she felt the same way about me and here we are.”

“Was she good in the sack? I mean she looks like she would be…”

“Dude! Again that’s my future wife you‘re talking about!”

“Sorry, bro, I can’t turn it off,” he laughed.

* * *

Elsewhere in Righteous Squad Headquarters, word of the unlikely coupling was quickly spreading.

“I can’t believe it...” murmured Amazing Amazon.

“How do you think I feel? That little convict tramp stole my man!” exclaimed Glory Girl.

“Please. You’ve been teasing the Knight for years. When he finally figured out that you were all hair, tits and no brains, he stopped calling.”

“Shut up, bitch! We both know you’d love to be chewing on my hair and sucking my tits.”

“Maybe the thought might have crossed my mind. I guess part of me wouldn’t mind getting the Knight’s cock inside me either.”

“Then why didn’t you?”

“For the same reason I don’t chew your little nipples off. I have self-respect. I don’t do bimbos; girls or boys.”

“What about Knight’s little slut?”

“She’s pretty smart. If she’s reformed and she gets tired of the Knight…” mused the Amazon out loud.

“Well, her titties are not as nice as mine. I bet you’d like me to show you mine,” grinned Glory Girl seductively.

Amazing Amazon shook her head, “You’re pathetic.”

“What?”

“Now that Knight’s off the market, you’ve turned from a cock tease to a cunt tease,” she said with disdain.

* * *

After both lovers had returned to the “Keep of Quiet”, they decided to get ready for bed. A few puffs of Pheromones later…

“So how did it go with Sagacity?” asked White Knight, in the afterglow of a wild coupling with his new fiancée.

“OK, considering that she is still the same disapproving bitch,” laughed Titmouse, as she nuzzled her nude form up to his. “How did tall, dark and horny take the news?”

“Not so well at first. You know he’s been trying to reform you for years.”

“So I could be one of his ‘good girl’ sluts, pining for him to call? No thank you. You were always more my type.”

“Dumb?”

“No. Sweet.”

“That’s just the psi-ball talking,” laughed White Knight.

Titmouse looked put out. “I thought we established that I had always wanted you. If I wanted dumb, I could have just gone out and gotten a side kick like Chronic. Hell, if I wanted Chronic, I could have easily stolen him from Sagacity,” she smiled, as she looked into his eyes. “I didn’t know that you were brilliant, but I always thought there was something special about you, aside from your amazing pecs and good looks. I think I’ve been crushing on you since we first met. ”

“You mean the very first time I picked you up for questioning?”

“Yeah, You were so cute when you realized that you didn’t have anything to hold me on.”

White Knight smiled sheepishly and Titmouse laughed. “You knew!”

“Of course. I just picked you up…”

“To talk to me?”

“Yeah,” he admitted.

“So you abused your power just to meet me?” she teased.

“Yeah… not one of my finer moments.”

Titmouse’s smile got somehow brighter. “It was for me.”

“Really?”

“It is part of the reason why I’m lying next to the man I love right now.” she murmured. She leaned in and kissed him.

After she broke the kiss, she grinned at him. “So did you tell Dark Avenger who he’d be paired up with?”

“Yeah, he seemed pretty happy to be escorting Sagacity. Of course he wants to reform her too.”

“To be honest, you have a better chance,” she laughed.

“Well, I think I did my duty to society now that you’re a good girl,” he smiled.

“I wouldn’t mind if you took a shot at Sagacity. She’s my best friend and it would be easier if we were all on the same side,” she smiled.

White Knight laughed, “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were trying to make me a harem because you were still under the influence of the psi-ball.”

“Baby that would be so hot,” she laughed.

“Why?”

“Because Sagacity’s not just my best friend, Knighty Whitey. She and I have been playing around with each other for years. I get so horny when I think of you fucking her silly while she licks my little clitty.”

“I thought you were a good girl now,” he said with surprise.

“I am… just not in bed, remember,” she laughed as she kissed him.

After he broke the kiss, he looked at her. “You’re really serious about it... I mean Sagacity.”

“Yeah… don’t tell me that you’re not attracted to my little Asian chew-toy,” she laughed.

“Well, she is hot,” he blushed.

“Damn straight. But she needs to be reformed. I know she’d never go for Avenger or any of his Righteous Squad lackeys… well maybe Amazing Amazon might have a chance, but Sagacity likes cock too much to allow that rope around her. That leaves my big tits and your big dick.”

“What about Chronic?”

“You’re as big as he is and a little longer.”

“No, I mean won’t he make trouble?”

“Chronic? Make trouble? He can barely make a bed.” she laughed and Knight joined in. “He’s just a sidekick. She’ll fire him and he’ll drown his troubles until some would-be villainess comes in and snaps him up.”

White Knight smiled. “Do you think you can get her to come here without Chronic?”

“Probably. Do you have another psi-ball?” she grinned.

“Nope. I destroyed the rest and Oblivion will be in prison for a long time so there won’t be any more. I just held on to that one for an emergency.”

“I was an emergency?” she asked coyly.

“As it turned out, reforming you so you wouldn’t go to prison for the next ten years was,” he beamed.

“My hero,” she husked, and pet his python. “So what’s your plan?”

“You know how your pheromones seem more powerful since the psi-ball?”

“Yeah, you want a repeat performance from earlier.”

“No. Save them and your strength for your sexy gal pal. You’re going to need it,” he grinned.

* * *

“So, I get a first glance at your nauseating domestic bliss,” groaned Sagacity.

“No. It’s not like that,” replied Titmouse.

“And Dark Avenger won’t be there trying to reform me?”

“Nope. Just me and my honey.”

“Good. Bad enough I have to hang out with him during the wedding and the reception. That man makes my skin crawl.”

“Yeah. I gotta put up with him because of Knight, but Knight promised that he wouldn’t make me join the Righteous Squad.”

“Just a hero and his sidekick then?”

“I’m not his sidekick. I’m his equal partner.”

“Well I’ll believe that when I see it. Speaking of Sidekicks, can I bring Chronic?”

“Nope. Just family, No hired help.”

“OK… you know I’m really happy for you and everything… it’s just that…”

“What?”

“Now that you’re getting married and all, I’m going to miss your amazing tits and sweet pussy.”

Titmouse laughed. “Are you sure that you won’t still have a chance to play with my body?”

Sagacity was surprised, but happy. “You mean Knight would be OK with us playing around?”

“Yeah. He knows I have a certain itch that I need to have scratched. You were always the best at scratching that particular itch. Obviously Chronic can’t be a part of what we do together anymore.”

“You wouldn’t mind if I get to play with your future hubby’s package, would you?”

“When we’re all together I’m OK with it if he is. “

“Even though I’m a villainess?”

“When we’re all off duty, you aren’t a villainess; you’re family.”

Sagacity was touched by her friend’s comment. She had no real personal life, no family, no boyfriend and only a few friends. All she had was Chronic to scratch her sexual itch and one close friend to be intimate with: Titmouse. “OK. Count me in.”

“Great, I’ll pick you up at 6:00 PM”

“Isn’t that kind of early?”

“Perhaps, but I have my own special way I want to entertain you,” husked Titmouse. “By the way, pack a bag. You’re staying for the whole weekend.”

“My…. bossy aren’t we?” she laughed.

Titmouse got serious. “I want you to spend some time with us, so you can get to know Knight. I’m sure that you’ll love him as much as I do.”

“Well, you’re marrying him, so I doubt that will be possible,” she giggled.

“Sagacity?”

“What?”

“You’re my family.”

Sagacity felt a tear come to her eye. She told herself “Villains aren’t supposed to cry,” before saying, “I know, Baby.”

* * *

“So is she coming?” asked White Knight.

“Yeah,” sighed Titmouse.

“Having second thoughts? We don’t have to…”

“No,” she interrupted. “It’s for her own good.”

* * *

At R-Squad Headquarters Lightning Quick, Dark Avenger, Amazing Amazon, Emerald Warrior, Glory Girl, Fish Girl, Willow Wisp and Colossus sat around gossiping.

“So what do you know about this crazy relationship?” asked Lightning Quick.

“He caught her, reformed her and now is going to marry her,” said Dark Avenger.

“It’s kind of how you got me,” grinned Willow Wisp, as she rubbed herself against him. “Still waiting for that ring though.”

He leered at her. “Good luck with that. Anyway, this is different, Baby. We’re talking about Titmouse. The girl has the magic Pheromones that could charm the moss off of a stone,” marveled Dark Avenger. Willow Wisp did not look happy.

“Still, White Knight has the best resistance to her pheromones,” stated Emerald Warrior.

“Yeah, you let her go three times a few years ago, before White Knight finally caught her.” laughed Glory Girl.

“It wasn’t my fault,” he pouted.

“Well, he told me that her pheromones were in ’overdrive’ now,” stated the Avenger.

“Do you think he’s been compromised?” asked Colossus.

“Well, he is missing this meeting,” stated Fish Girl.

“Nah… he’s fine,” defended Dark Avenger. “Give a brother a break, huh? He just found his lady. Anyway, we all know WK is kind of a loner. His participation with this group is spotty at best. But when he’s needed, he always comes through.”

* * *

“Welcome to our humble home,” smiled White Knight, as he extended his hand to Sagacity. Instead of shaking his hand, she hugged him and ran her hand up the small of his back causing him to groan.

“I don’t think I’d use the word ‘humble’ as an adjective in describing this place,” she laughed.

“Yeah, honey. I think the word you were looking for was palatial,” giggled Titmouse.

“Definitely could use a woman’s touch,” replied Sagacity.

“Well, I have only lived here for about a day. I was hoping you could help me.”

“OK, ladies… don’t I get a say?”

“No,” stated Titmouse and everyone laughed.

“Well, let me show you to your room,” smiled White Knight.

Sagacity chuckled. “I thought I might share your bed with you guys tonight, if you don’t mind.”

White Knight blushed, but realized that this would be a regular occurrence if everything went according to plan. “Of course. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.”

Sagacity ran an appraising look over the Knight. Chronic was a big man with good size muscles, but White Knight was better proportioned with greater definition. He also seemed stronger than her lackey, based on their hug. She felt her arousal growing, as she imagined herself again in his grasp.

Sagacity did not realize that Titmouse was already emitting low levels of pheromones. Those levels would slowly increase until Sagacity was so lost in lust that she would do anything.

* * *

“So this is the master bedroom,” slurred Sagacity. She unconsciously started pulling off all of her clothes. The scent of her arousal started to fill the air.

“Damn! I’m only at half power and she’s already drunk with lust,” whispered Titmouse to White Knight.

“Good thing I have some resistance, though I’m beginning to feel it too,” he whispered back.

Titmouse whispered, “Me too.”

Sagacity giggled. “So, Whitey, Baby! My girl here tells me that you don’t mind me and her getting it on from time to time.”

“It’s true. I love Titmouse and being with you from time to time makes her happy.”

Sagacity reached for White Knight’s crotch and began to fondle it. She pulled part of her bottoms off with her foot. “She also tells me that you’re better than Chronic.”

“I’ll have to take her word for it,” laughed White Knight. He was now painfully hard.

Sagacity began to crack up. She tried to remove the rest of her bottoms with her other foot and tripped. She fell back onto the King sized bed. Soon her old and new lover took position to ravish her helpless form.

Sagacity looked up to see White Knight take position between her legs. She saw Titmouse begin to pull her top over her head and unhook her bra. She felt strong hands remove her tights before feeling the wonderful sensation of having her pussy licked. Just as Titmouse began to deeply kiss her, she came hard on White Knight’s mouth. Her spasming hips bucked upward, squirting copious amounts of her spend into his unrelenting mouth. Sagacity screamed her climax into Titmouse’s mouth and passed out.

“That was so hot that I couldn’t help myself from blasting her with a super dose!” husked Titmouse.

“Shit! I can really feel it…” moaned the Knight. “Sorry, baby! I can’t wait for her to wake up. I need you now!” cried her fiancée, as he pulled off his tights to reveal a massive erection.

“Don’t you want to save it for her,” grinned Titmouse, as she pointed to her dazed friend.

“We have all weekend,” he moaned, as he pulled his bride-to-be on top of him and soon she was riding him for all of her worth.

* * *

Sagacity came back to consciousness in a lust-filled fog. She saw her lover and best friend, Titmouse, riding a man, reverse cowgirl. Instinctively, she crawled between her friend’s legs and began to lick the junction of their coupling.

Titmouse had opened her eyes to see her friend doing something they often did in the past. This time, it was with her true love instead of Chronic or some other stud they a shacked up with for the night. She slowed her pace and gently ran her fingers through her friend’s hair. “That feels so nice, Baby!” she said, while emitting another blast of her newly overwhelming pheromones. Then she unsheathed her pussy from her man’s blade and lowered her petit form on his mouth. In seconds, his member found its way into Sagacity’s hungry mouth.

White Knight couldn’t warn her, as his mouth was otherwise occupied, but soon he fired rope after rope of his essence down Sagacity’s throat and into her belly. Her lust soaked brain sucked in his smell and taste, mixing with Titmouse’s pheromone influence to create a powerful sexual bond between the three. Sagacity had not minded the taste of semen; she really loved her friend’s fiancée’s taste. The influence of Titmouse’s power made everything about what she was doing wonderful. The entranced Asian beauty continued to milk him of every last drop. Her free hand began to fondle her pussy. Moments later, Titmouse climaxed on White Knight’s face. She scampered off her fiancée and climbed behind and underneath Sagacity to tongue her greedy slit. Sagacity moaned around the Knight’s quickly recovering member. The next blast of Titmouse’s pheromones made his member really hard again. He pulled Sagacity’s mouth off his cock and she mounted him and began to ride.

Sagacity’s face was a mask of lust. She looked down to behold the most beautiful man she had ever laid eyes on. She had always thought him to be a handsome man. He was so handsome, that it was rumored that he might have been gay. His hard shaft buried deep inside of her quickly dispelled that notion. Then he did the unthinkable. He pulled her down and started kissing her. What she did next was more amazing. She kissed him back feverishly. Sagacity had never met a man that she cared to be truly intimate with. She loved fucking men or women, but the only person she had ever kissed like that was Titmouse. Kissing White Knight was wonderful. It was just as good as it had been with her dear friend. Her love and lust rose. Within seconds, she had climaxed again. He kept driving his shaft up and into her before he forcefully rolled them over so he could be on top. Then he began to pound into her in earnest. Her arousal rose quickly and fired into another powerful climax. She felt her pussy muscles begin to milk his shaft as he fired into her depths. Moments later, Titmouse had led her dazed friend into a sixty-nine. She licked and sucked her Knight’s juices out of her dearest Sagacity’s pussy while her friend hungrily attacked hers.

After Knight had recovered, he got behind Titmouse, adjusted their angle, and entered her pussy. Soon, all three were moaning and writhing in extreme heat. Titmouses’s pheromones pushed their tiring bodies long into the night.

* * *

In the morning Sagacity awoke to find herself in White Knight’s arms, impaled on his shaft and their foreheads touching. She felt a body behind hers and an arm draped on her shoulder. Last night had not only been the most amazing sexual experience of her life, but had been both mind blowing and mind altering. She always suspected that she had been a little bit in love with Titmouse, but now she knew that it was complete and overwhelming. What was even more bizarre was that she was also head-over-heels in love with White Knight. This was not the first morning she had woken up with a cock buried inside of her. Her typical response would be to jump up and get dressed. Not today. She reveled in the sensation of being connected to her man this way, while her woman was snuggling into her from behind. Part of her never wanted it to end. Then she saw Knight’s eye’s open and he smiled at her.

“You OK?” he whispered.

“I’m better than OK. I can’t believe how happy I am,” she beamed.

“Me too. Titmouse was right. You’re incredible!”

“She was right about you too. I’ve never felt so alive!” she exclaimed, before getting wistful. “I just wish it didn’t have to end.”

“Who says it has to?”

“You guys are getting married.”

“True. But remember what my baby told you. She still wants you. After being with you too, I can see why.”

“You want me too?” asked Sagacity with a hopeful look.

“Of course, Silly. We have plenty of room here. Besides, the way you two rocked my world last night, I’d be crazy not to want us to be together like this all the time.”

“All the time?!” screamed Sagacity in excitement, waking Titmouse up.

“Baby, can you stick something in that silly bitch’s mouth to keep her quiet. Some of us our trying to sleep,” groaned Titmouse, as she pulled one of her pillows over her head.

White Knight and Sagacity laughed.

After recovering from her giggle, Sagacity smiled at her new lover. “You better get used to it. She’s kind of grumpy in the morning.”

“Grumpy but beautiful,” he smiled back, as Sagacity nodded her agreement.

“Let’s let her sleep then,” said White Knight. He then picked up Sagacity’s nude form and carried her down to the kitchen so they could make breakfast.