The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #6

Confessions and Adds to Staff

The home of Howard and Marion Reed had a couple of surprise visitors.

“I’d know you both anywhere!” smiled Marion Reed. “White Knight and Glory Girl!”

“To what do we owe the honor of having two esteemed members of the Righteous Squad in our humble home?” asked Howard.

Glory Girl had an anxious expression on her face. She just wanted to hug the stuffing out of the house’s occupants, but White Knight had reminded her of the shock her admission would cause and the possibility that they might not accept her explanation.

“Actually, this concerns your daughter,” stated White Knight gravely.

“What about Stacy?” asked her mother.

“We know of your daughter’s circumstances and wanted to help shed some light on her condition.”

“Well, there’s not much to tell. She’s been in a deep coma for the last eight years. She has intermittent brain activity, which has led us believe that there is a hope that one day she will wake up.” said Howard.

“This activity happens almost every night about the same time and ends early in the morning, correct?” offered the Knight

“Yes,” said Marion. “How do you know that? Only her doctors know the details of her condition.”

“I would like you both to look at Glory Girl and tell me if she reminds you of anybody.”

Glory sat still. She was as nervous as she was silent.

“Well, it’s always been obvious to me that she looks a lot like our Stacy,” beamed Howard.

“I never really thought that. She has much bigger… a bigger chest than my little girl,” said her mother. “I guess now that I see her in person, I can see a bit more of a resemblance than just seeing her on TV or in Newspapers.”

Glory was about to blurt something out, but she caught Hal’s gaze and stifled herself.

“What we have to tell you will seem hard to believe, but first we need to give you a little background,” said the Knight.

* * *

Vanessa Robinson sighed. Her fiancé, Neil, was being a pill again. Last night, he made her dress up like Fish Girl again. He was even hinting that he wanted her to get violet contacts to match the super-heroine’s eyes. She understood “super obsessions”. She had had more than one of her own. Her first was Dark Avenger, before settling on her current one for White Knight. The Avenger had practically date raped her when she was sixteen. She had been so excited when he had personally answered her post. Of course she had wanted to have sex with him, but he basically treated her like a dishrag and left her. She had never heard back from him again. She had decided to harden her heart. No more “Super obsessions” for her. Then she met the Knight.

While at college, she had been working in her summer job at a Daycare Center. She was one of the teachers that took the kids on a field trip to the zoo. A gate around the bear enclosure collapsed and a baby grizzly escaped. It was roughly thirty-five feet from her and her charges. White Knight swooped from the sky, picked up the cub and flew it back into the enclosure. When he returned she couldn’t help herself. She threw her arms around the hero and kissed him on the cheek. She thanked him for saving the kids and her. He did not push her away, but did not encourage her either. He just let the hug dissipate and smiled with a big blush. Then he bent down and talked to the kids for a while, making sure each one was OK. He signed autographs for all that asked. Finally, he smiled at her, waved goodbye and flew away.

Vanessa knew that he had been attracted to her in the clinch. She also knew something else about the hero. He cared about the children. Making sure that they were OK and not traumatized was the most important thing to him. Her super obsession had found a new target.

Vanessa noticed that White Knight didn’t have a decent Discussion Forum/Social website. She had been a moderator at Dark Avenger’s site, so she used her expertise to start a site for White Knight. He had happily given her his blessing. Now, they had been on fairly friendly terms. White Knight did not use Twitter. He often gave Vanessa his status updates on where he was going and what he’d been doing.

While Vanessa was the site administrator for White Knight, Neil was the president of the Fish Girl Fan Club and a moderator at her site. The difference was that Vanessa believed that she was on very friendly terms with White Knight. The stoic Fish Girl was not enamored with Neil. If not for the bad publicity it would cause, Vanessa believed that the super-heroine might have gotten a restraining order against Neil. His over-the-top attention sometimes bordered on stalking.

Vanessa was starting to get tired of Neil’s antics herself. She was just about to head for her day job as a middle manager at a large bank when she got a call on her cell.

“Hi Vanessa?”

“Yes?”

“You don’t know me personally, but I got your number from White Knight. It’s Titmouse.”

“Wow!” thought the ebony beauty. White Knight’s recent conversation with her mentioned how the villainess had reformed and how they were getting married. “I’m so happy to speak with you. White Knight told me the happy news. Congratulations.”

“Thanks honey. I’m a big fan of your site. I used to use its information about Knight’s whereabouts to help plan my crimes,” she laughed.

“Yeah, sorry about that last one. I guess it was disinformation to trap you. No matter what anybody says about him, I think he’s a genius.”

“You’re right baby doll and no hard feelings. I wouldn’t be where I am now if I hadn’t gone to your site.”

Vanessa felt a little jealous. Part of her was looking for an excuse to heave Neil over to be with Knight. Then Neil would be free to pester Fish Girl all the time. “Well,” She reflected, “Neil has a good job and isn’t a bad lover.” She was shaken from her thoughts by Titmouse’s bombshell.

“Well just to let you know, Knight is very fond of you and we would like you to be involved in our wedding. I was hoping that you could do a reading or something.”

Vanessa could have been knocked over by a feather. She had been hoping that she could somehow score an invite to the wedding. Knowing Knight, she thought that it would be a relatively small affair. Now his future bride was asking her to actually be a PART of the wedding.

“I’d be honored,” she smiled.

“Great! We’d love it if you and your fiancée would join us at the Keep tonight. Do you have any plans for the weekend?”

“Nothing we can’t break!” said Vanessa excitedly.

“There is another matter we would love to discuss with you. You have a background in finance and management, right?”

“Yeah, I have my MBA.”

“Wonderful. Then you may be exactly what we’re looking for,” said Titmouse’s happy voice.

“Are you offering me a job?”

“We’ll talk more when we see each other, OK?”

“OK.”

“Vanessa?”

“Yes?”

“You seem like a lovely woman in every way. I think we are going to get along quite nicely.”

After the two women exchanged goodbyes, Vanessa felt a little uneasy. While Titmouse seemed quite sweet to her, her parting words almost seemed a bit predatory. She had heard the rumors of Titmouse’s sexual appetite and how she was a bisexual. This in itself did not bother Vanessa. She had experimented in college and appreciated feminine beauty, but somehow, she suspected that her life would be very different when she awoke Monday morning. As she climbed into the driver’s seat of her car, she began to fantasize about kissing Titmouse while White Knight fucked her. No matter how hard she tried, she could not get those images or their variations out of her waking mind.

* * *

Back in California, White Knight began the purposely long and round about explanation to the Reeds.

“So you’re saying Glory Girl’s appearance on the scene coincided with my daughter’s brain activity?” asked Howard.

“Yes, the October Harvest Moon eight years ago seemed to usher in the existence of many super heroes and villains. Both White Knight and Glory Girl were created that night,” stated White Knight.

“I have heard that theory. Still, how does that involve us or our daughter?” asked Marion.

“I believe at the time, you were considering turning off Stacy’s life support system.”

“We were discussing that possibility. There was little if any brain activity at that point,” said Howard.

“The doctors saw trace activity, but said that it could have just been anomalies caused by background noise. There diagnosis for her was a ‘persistent vegetative state’,” said Marion. A tear came to her eye. “But now, her mind seems active!”

“But she’s showing no sign of coming out of her coma, dear,” observed her husband.

White Knight looked at Glory Girl. She nodded and held her breath,

“You won’t see any more brain activity from her,” said White Knight.

“Why?”

“Because she is no longer in her old body and she won’t be able to ever go back, which is what she has been doing every night for the last eight years.”

“What are you saying?” asked Howard.

Glory Girl could no longer bear it. She jumped out of her seat, ran to her father and hugged him. “Daddy it’s me… Stacy!”

* * *

“Wow, baby… that’s pretty cool.” laughed Neil over his phone. “White Knight’s ‘Keep of Quiet’. That would be almost as cool as going to the Righteous Squad Headquarters.”

“You’re just saying that because Fish Girl lives at Righteous Squad Headquarters,” sneered Vanessa.

“Got that right,” he said, not trying to hide his intentions.

Vanessa laughed at his audacity. “Well I saved the best news for last.”

“What?”

“I’m part of the wedding. If you’re on your best behavior, I’ll let you be my ‘plus one’.”

“Hey, I’m your fiancée. You gotta bring me.”

“Why?”

“Because Fish Girl is going to be there.”

“Was I ever so obsessed?” she thought to herself.

* * *

“So Mary, what’s the scoop on Vanessa?” asked Sage.

“I can tell that Hal wanted her.”

“And what Hal wants…” started Sage.

“Hal gets,” laughed Christy.

“I think you want her too?” observed Sage.

“And you silly bitches don’t?” grinned Mary.

“I never said I didn’t,” leered Christy.

“Seriously, she’s an MBA and a smart cookie. However, besides Hal, she seems to have appalling taste in men.”

“Oh.. I think I remember her. Wasn’t she the poor dear who got mixed up with Dark Avenger in her late teens,” said Amazing Amazon. Titmouse nodded.

“Argh… I get the shivers just thinking of that,” said Sage.

“Me too, honey,” said Mary. “Her latest young man may be better than D.A. but he’s got an obsessive crush on one of your friends, Christy.”

“Which friend?”

“Fish Girl.”

“Shit!” laughed Christy.

“What?” asked Sage.

“Is his name ‘Neil’?”

“Yes,” smiled Mary.

“So that’s why you wanted me to invite Fish Girl for the weekend,” Christy said through her giggle.

“You told me that females of her race were stoic except when mating.”

“I actually told Dahla a while back that she should go for Neil. From his picture, he looked pretty cute. Of course I didn’t know he was engaged. Apparently he was bothering Dahla too much. Anyway, when the elders of her race sent her to the surface, she had a mandate to mate with humans to vary the gene pool. Apparently our genetic structures are somewhat compatible. So far she has rebelled and has only mated with her own kind when she goes home to visit,” said Christy.

“Well I think that Dahla needs to mate with him whether she wants to or not,” stated Mary.

“That would be so mean!” laughed Christy.

“Why?” asked Sagacity.

“Because once a human male has mated with a Dahlaroid, it tends to ruin them for any sexual experience with a human woman,” explained Amazing Amazon.

“So Neil will lose interest in Vanessa,” said Sage.

“Bingo!” exclaimed Titmouse.

“Not that I’m the nicest person in the world or anything…” started Christy.

“Of course not, you’re a bitch!” laughed Sage.

All three had a giggling fit before Christy continued. “You’re basically going to make Neil one lonely guy, pining for a sexual experience he can never have again.”

“Come on, Amazon. I’m mean but I’m not cruel,” grinned Mary.

“What are you up to?” asked Sage suspiciously.

“Well I want to recruit Fish Girl, but there is no way in hell I’m ever going to let Hal’s magic wand get anywhere near her magic box. So we need to find another way of controlling her. I want to use Neil to do it for us. According to Knight, he’s an architect. We can get him to help us modify and expand ‘The Keep’ for our business.”

“And Hal is OK with this?” asked Christy.

“Which part?” asked Mary.

“Any of it.” replied Sage.

“He understands that we need to renovate part of the keep and do a small addition to support the business. He wanted to offer the job to Neil, but wasn’t sure he could trust him. I’m just finding a way to make sure he can. Neil is obsessed with Fish Girl. Hopefully, once we get them fucking she’ll feel the same way. From what I understand, human males are hung far better than her race’s men.”

“That is true. Human men are several inches longer on average,” said Christy. “The thing is from a pleasure standpoint, those extra inches won’t matter much. Dahlaroid women’s sexual physiology is a lot different than human women. She’ll really enjoy sex with him, but in itself, it won’t be much different than any other mating episode. She’ll have a really good climax if she drops one egg, a great one in the unlikely event she drops two…”

“What were you telling me about ‘Ultimate Mating’ and the effect on Dahlaroid women?”

“No… shit… Oh my God! That would…”

“Make her Neil’s sexual playmate for the rest of their lives. ‘Ultimate Mating’ would bond her to him.” grinned Mary, finishing Christy’s thought.

“For that to happen, she would have to drop all of her eggs. How would you convince… Shit! No… that would be too mean. Besides, she’s my friend.”

Mary looked at Christy. “We can make sure Neil is good to her. We can turn his obsession into real love. You yourself were telling me that her trips back home have increased. That tells me that she’s lonely.”

“For her own kind,” corrected Christy.

“After she ‘Ultimate Mates’ with Neil, she’ll crave his company more than even her own people, right?”

“True,” admitted Christy.

“Look Christy, you’ll have to trust me. Look at how happy you are. You can make your friend just as happy. In return, we get Fish Girl on our team AND a talented young architect in Neil. They’ll be ecstatic together. Most importantly, I’ll get someone to help us run the business in Vanessa...”

“Who’ll be another hot, young wife for Knight and for us,” finished Sage, with a grin.

“Can’t you see how this is the best thing for everybody?” smiled Titmouse, as she batted her eyelashes coquettishly at Amazing Amazon.

“You know I can’t resist you when you do that,” groaned Christy. She launched herself at Mary, knocking her down on the bed. Sage giggled and jumped on the naked pile of flesh. Soon the sweet smells of pheromones and sex filled the room.

* * *

“I don’t believe her!” screamed Marion Reed, as her husband tried to reason with her.

“But she knows everything about us! How could she know so much about our family? Her voice is almost an exact match. She looks like her so much…”

“Her chest is too big.”

“Mom, that is just the way my mind created my new body.” Desperately explained her daughter. “I was a sixteen year old girl with small breasts.”

That was just too much for her to hear. Marion Reed ran up the stairs and into her daughter’s bedroom; closing the door.

Howard Reed looked at his daughter in a strange mixture of happiness, sorrow and hope. “I’m sorry about your mother, darling,” he said as he gave her the sort of a comforting hug she had yearned to receive from her parent.

“It’s OK, Dad, but it’s all my fault. I got in the car with Kimberly when she had been drinking…” she cried, unable to finish the thought.

“Shhhhh… that was a long time ago. Now we have you back!” He explained before continuing. “The problem is that your mother is unable to let go of what’s in your bedroom. I’ve been trying to tell her for years that the body was no longer you, but she’s still clinging to the hope that it will wake up. Now we know that the only part of her left alive was because of you. You’re everything she was. Now if I can only get your Mom to see that.”

“Let me leave you two alone to get reacquainted. I’ll see what I can do with Mrs. Reed,” smiled Knight.

* * *

Hal stood outside the door to Stacy’s room. He used his inverted “presence” and Marion Reed felt a strong calm come over her.

She was looking at her lifeless daughter. Stacy was hooked up to an I.V. drip and she was connected to several machines that monitored things like heart rate and brainwave activity. Marion heard a voice. “Mrs. Reed, may I please come in?”

“The door’s open,” she replied in a soft voice.

After entering, White Knight closed the door behind him. “She’s a beautiful girl,” he said as he looked at the young woman lying in the bed.

“She is,” came the sad voice of her mother.

“She takes after you, you know.”

“I know.”

White Knight knew his next move was a calculated one. He upped his inverted presence. “So does Glory Girl.”

“She does look a lot like me,” she admitted.

“She also sounds a lot like you.”

“She does,” Marion admitted again in a calm voice.

“I know this is hard to hear. You’ve been holding onto the hope that Stacy would awake for so long. You’ve sat in this room for years hoping for that day. What you couldn’t possibly know was that she had already awoken. The night of the Harvest Moon and the radioactive meteor shower that occurred had somehow awakened part of Stacy’s brain and changed it. Besides the various super powers she received, it gave Stacy’s consciousness the ability to escape her coma and reform her body in an image that she found pleasing. That is how she became Glory Girl. Stacy did awake, Mrs. Reed; just not how you imagined it. She loves you and your husband so much. Her subconscious mind forced herself to return here and project back into her old body almost every night. She needed to hear the sound of your voices. This almost completely irresistible obsession drove Stacy home when she was not in the real world with us or on a mission. While we’re not completely clear on how it worked, we now believe we have managed to stop Stacy from doing this. She can finally lead her own life and become a real part of your lives again.”

“But this is Stacy. This is my daughter,” said Mrs. Reed, without the conviction that was partly being suppressed by the Knight’s powers and partly by his argument.

“This WAS Stacy! But she’s not Stacy anymore! Your Stacy is full of life and fun-loving. She’s a sweet loving person that took some time for me to appreciate, but now I know how wonderful she is.”

“You’ve never met Stacy.”

“I have. I’ve known Stacy for the last eight years as Glory Girl, but I think I’ve just started to finally come to know her over the last day or so. Your daughter is alive and well and visiting with her father right now. That is where you should be. You should be celebrating what Stacy is; not mourning what she was.

His words finally found their mark, as tears began to flow silently down Marion Reed’s cheek. She thought about the young woman downstairs with her husband. Marion had been patiently waiting for Stacy. Now, after looking at the husk of her daughter for a moment longer while hearing the happy sounds of laughter emanating from downstairs, she threw her arms around the hero. “I’m being an idiot. Thank you for helping me see that.” Marion burst out of the room and within a minute there was another happy voice added to the family reunion.

Between his consideration for the Reeds and his curiosity about Stacy, White Knight was not in any rush to leave the room. He spent some time looking around. He saw lots of pictures of Stacy and her friends all over her room. There were a number of trophies, medals and ribbons for the various sports she had played. There were also many stuffed animals in the room. He noticed one in particular. It was a blue bunny that appeared with her in several pictures and currently lay next to the husk of herself in her bed. He leaned over and kissed the girl’s head. “You aren’t here anymore, but I’ll always love you.”

He picked up the rabbit, tucked it securely in his cape pocket and left the room.

* * *

It was a long flight home for White Knight and Glory Girl. They had to fly at a slower speed and a lower altitude than normal due to the passengers they were carrying (not to mention potty breaks for them). They arrived at the “Keep of Quiet” at 10 PM. White Knight and Glory Girl got her parents situated in one of the four guest rooms (the one situated on the other end of the structure to insulate them from the romantic debauchery that frequently happened.) White Knight left Stacy to talk to her parents.

* * *

When White Knight entered the Great Room, he saw Sagacity lying on the couch. He climbed top of her and kissed her as she put her book away.

“So, waiting up for me?” He asked.

“Nope. I’m waiting for Glory,” she giggled.

Hal pouted and then she smiled. “Your fiancée is waiting for you in the Master Bedroom. She has a surprise for you.”

“Speaking of Glory, could you give this to her?” He reached into his cape pocket and pulled out the object he had procured from Stacy’s room.

“Cute! Knowing her, I’m sure she’ll love it,” she said, smiling at the bunny.

“I know she will,” smiled Knight. “So, did we miss anything while we were gone?”

“I think it’s safe to say that you missed an awful lot,” she grinned.

* * *

“Hi honey, I’m home,” smiled the Knight. He opened the door to the sound of moaning in the dark. He then heard some giggling. “It appears that Mary and Christy started without me.” He thought.

He climbed on to the bed. He didn’t activate his night vision, as it tended to spoil the romantic nature of the situation. Instead, he let the heady feeling of Titmouse’s super-pheromones take hold of him. He felt his lovers shift on the bed. He closed his eyes as he felt a hand find his member and began to stroke it. Then he felt a pair of lips begin to kiss him. He felt for the attached body and pulled it close to him. He tasted his fiancée’s flavor on his partner’s tongue. “So this must be Christy.” He thought. His hardened member began rubbing on a moist place as it parted a pair of vaginal lips. He heard and felt an unfamiliar moan into his mouth. He realized that the body he was mating with was shorter than the Amazon. It was also softer and more feminine, though the breasts were equally as large. After a moment of annoyance about this surprise, he realized that he was too far in lust to care. He quickly rolled himself on top of her and began gently thrusting.

As he continued to drive into his new lover he heard Mary’s voice whisper into her ear. “My dearest Knight, this is your newest wife. Isn’t she wonderful?”

Hal moaned into the mouth he was kissing.

“She’s always wanted you, Baby. You’ve wanted her too. Now you both have what you’ve wanted.”

Knight felt her vaginal walls squeeze around his embedded shaft and soon he felt that familiar tightening in his groin. He fired spurt after spurt into the hungry pussy that was attached to the writhing body beneath him.

After about a minute of continuing to deeply kiss his partner, she broke the kiss. “Oh, Knight…” moaned a familiar but out of context voice.

The room light turned on. White Knight opened his eyes to see himself lying on top of the lovely ebony form of Vanessa Robinson, his friend and the webmistress of his website.

“That was so good, baby!” she husked.

“Vanessa!” he cried, his head clearing.

“I love you so much!” she beamed.

“But what about Neil?”

“You’re the only man for me now!” she smiled.

“But you’re engaged him!”

“Not anymore,” she laughed.

“What happened?”

“Let’s just say that he got what he always wanted, and now she has the same,” smiled Mary.

“Am I going to get an explanation?” he asked.

“Only if you agree to accept Vanessa into your harem.”

White Knight rolled his eyes. Of course he desired the beautiful Vanessa and he cared for her, but his fiancée was out of control.

“On the condition that she is the last wife you recruit.”

“Deal!”

“Oh thank you, baby! I know I can make you happy!” exclaimed Vanessa. “Both of you,” she added, grinning at Titmouse. The two women shared a kiss.

“OK, are you going to tell me what’s going on?” sighed the Knight.

Mary reluctantly broke the kiss with Vanessa with a sigh, but then grinned at her fiancée. “OK, this is what happened several hours ago…”