The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #7

Four Hours Earlier

“Holy Crap, this place is huge!” exclaimed Neil Morehouse as he studied the vaulted ceiling of “The Keep of Quiet” from the sofa in the Great Room.

“It’s a little big, but we like to think of it as home,” smiled Titmouse.

“And you said that White Knight, Amazing Amazon and Glory Girl would be here?” asked Vanessa nervously, clinging to Neil on the sofa.

“Yes. Knight and Glory are on a personal mission in California. I spoke to him about an hour ago. They should be leaving soon, but they are bringing company back and it may add a little extra time to the trip,” smiled Mary.

“Extra time?” asked Vanessa.

“Yeah, baby,” grinned Neil. “Non-supers like us can’t handle flying at the speed and altitude that White Knight and Glory Girl can.” He liked showing off his mixture of scientific and superhero knowledge.

“Exactly right,” smiled Sagacity. She was sitting on a recliner with her feet propped up while smiling at Vanessa.

“And Amazing Amazon?”

“She’s picking up a friend who’ll be joining us tonight,” grinned Mary.

“Nobody’s here except us former super-villains,” grinned Sage evilly. Vanessa visibly began to cower.

Mary rolled her eyes before smiling at their guests. “Don’t worry about her. She can just be so dramatic.”

“Sagacity, so the rumor about you is true?” asked Neil.

“Which one?”

“The one about you reforming,” stated Vanessa.

Sage sighed. “Yeah. I’m on the side of truth, justice and…”

“Don’t say it! It’s just too damn trite!” Screamed Mary in mock horror, causing everyone to laugh.

* * *

On the way to the Keep in her Transparent Helicopter, Amazing Amazon was chatting with Fish Girl.

“So he finally gave away the coordinates of this place?” inquired Fish Girl.

“Yeah. He said that since he and Titmouse were finally together, they wanted to share their happiness with their friends,” smiled Christy.

“Now that you’ve met her, what do you think?” asked Dahla.

“Well, she was different than I had expected. You know how much of a cynic I am, but I have to admit, she does seem sincere.”

“Well, I’m not so sure. Knight seems to be the kind who can be easily manipulated.”

“That’s true. I don’t call him ‘tall, dumb and handsome’ for nothing.”

“Well, the elders listed him as someone that they wanted me to mate with, but his somewhat questionable intellect aside and other considerations, I have my worries.”

Christy raised her left eyebrow sardonically “Other considerations?”

“You know how much I value your friendship. You seem like the only one I can talk to, so please don’t take this wrong way…”

“What?”

“I find the idea of mating with humans to be distasteful… almost akin to mating with animals.”

“No offense taken. We Amazons think all men are animals,” laughed Amazing Amazon.

“Some of the males of my race really are, or at least act like them,” she said without equivocation.

“I thought your people were stoic.”

“Virtually all the females are. So are most of the males. Still, some males have problems with their biological urges. You have to understand, Christy. Until about a hundred years ago, Dahlazoid males carried fertilized ova to birth; not the females like with humans. Now, while we mate in a traditional way, our children are born in incubators in laboratories. There are those who believe that this process has negatively affected our society by robbing our males of the nurturing aspect of childbirth. There are those who give into their bodily urges and nurturing desires by having sex with humankind.”

“You mean they actually mate with human women”

“Not exactly,” started Dahla. “Let’s just say that they prefer to live their life as human females instead of Dahlazoid males.

“You mean they shift their form into human females and have sex with unsuspecting males?”

“Yes. As you know, our race can shape-shift. I am fairly accomplished for a female, which was why I was selected to come to the surface to interact with humanity. Still, most males are even more accomplished than I am. Some are even so gifted that they can flawlessly take on a form and do it permanently without any concentration. They can even exactly replicate the form and the emotion characteristics of a particular female human. These sexually and emotionally obsessed Dahlazoids will wait until they have the perfect opportunity to encounter a human male and then take on a form the human finds to be desirable. Then they will cohabitate with the males, even marrying them in human ceremonies. In some cases they will take over the lives of dying human female they come into contact with. Then they form an emotional bond with a male human who had mated with the female.”

“And the humans never suspect?”

“The likeness to a beautiful human female, or the particular female the human male is mated to, is incredible. Also, they are completely uninhibited lovers. Many of them prefer anal sex to regular sex. They can also broadcast and sense emotions like lust and affection which makes sex with them an incredible experience in intimacy that most human males prize. For these Dahlazoids, sex with their perceived human mate seems to open them to a similar experience as ‘Ultimate mating’ for the females of our species.”

“You told me about ‘ultimate mating’ once. You mentioned that involves your last mating session and the bond it forms.”

“Yes. It is a choice that a female of our species makes and it is a great honor we bestow upon the male who fertilizes our last ova. At that point, our bodies are no longer required for their primary function. We decide at that time to make that male our choice to be our life partner and us their servant.”

“It seems kind of sexist.”

“It’s not really. It is just the way our bodies and minds are wired. We desire to serve sexually. Since we are no longer capable of mating, our bodies can give into the desire and other emotions we no longer need to hold back. My mother told me that it was actually a very liberating experience.”

“You know your mother? You said your race is born in incubators.”

“We are and then we are cared for by caregivers and eventually by our fathers. We can’t actually meet our mothers until they have ‘ultimately mated’. I actually have a wonderful relationship with my mother and my father. She chose to be his ultimate mate so we see each other frequently now. I guess it will be some time before I meet my children.”

“How many children do you have?”

“Six. At this rate, I won’t meet my eldest until they are ten in human years.”

“That’s a pity,” smiled Christy.

“It’s just the way it works,” replied Dahla.

“You mentioned something else that concerned you about possibly mating with White Knight.”

“My worry is that his sex organ would be long enough to puncture the folds of my hatchery.”

“Hatchery?”

“Where my ova are stored. It is not uncommon for a human male’s organ to enter into our depositories directly. That is kind of the equivalent of the human female womb. Ova are released from the hatchery into the depository to await fertilization. If a human male’s organ is long enough, it not only will puncture my depository membrane but may be able to directly enter the hatchery…”

“And fertilize all of your eggs, causing you to ultimately mate with the human,” Interrupted Christy.

“Exactly,” replied Dahla.

* * *

Vanessa Robinson was beginning to relax. She really was beginning to enjoy the company of the former super-villainesses. They seemed to know each other really well and were constantly teasing each other. Despite this, they were always trying to find ways of pulling her into their fun, almost as if they were vying for her attention. Soon, she was giggling when they were. She often caught her fiancée looking at Titmouse’s and Sagacity’s sexy bodies, but she had become use to her man’s sexually obsessive nature and found herself ignoring him.

Titmouse had been releasing low levels of her pheromones into the room. It was not enough to spark full scale arousal, but it certainly loosened up their visitors. When she saw Christy walk in, she stood up and smiled.

“I see you made it, Amazon,” smiled Mary, as she walked over to the approaching woman.

“Of course, Titmouse. Nice to see you again,” smiled Christy, as she gave an affectionate hug to her hostess.

“Same here. We’re so glad you could make it. You remember Sagacity, of course,” she said, leading Christy over to the group who all stood up. “These are a couple of other guests; Vanessa Robinson and her fiancée, Neil Morehouse.”

“Hi Vanessa and Neil. Nice to meet you,” said the Amazon, as greetings and lingering hugs were exchanged. “Vanessa, you do the Knight’s website, right?”

“Yes.”

“I must say it is the best super-site on the web!”

“Thank you. That’s sweet.”

“I’m serious. If you ever get sick of the big lug, I’d love to have you start one for me.”

Vanessa’s head began to swim. She noticed the room was beginning to become sexually charged. She began to fantasize about kissing each of the women while getting fucked by Neil. “Well… I’m happy with Knight… I mean… his site,” she stammered.

Christy smiled becuase she could feel the effects of the pheromones. “Lucky guy,” she smiled before turning to Mary. “I’ve set up my friend in the guest room next to the master bedroom. Do you think you could take a minute to visit? She’s kind of shy.”

“Of course. Why don’t you introduce me, while I bring some towels into the room? I kind of forgot to do that earlier,” said Mary, before turning to her other guests. “I’ll be right back. Sagacity will keep you entertained until I return.”

“Thanks Titmouse,” smiled Vanessa.

“Still learning your way around?” asked Christy, as she and Mary walked out together.

“Yeah, this place is huge!” laughed Mary, as they disappeared from sight.

* * *

“Why are you doing this to me, Christy?” asked Fish Girl. She lay completely naked, spread eagle on the guest room four poster bed. Her arms and legs were tied to each post by soft, but firm restraints. What was really keeping her completely motionless, however, was Amazing Amazon’s silver cord. It was cinched securely around her waist. The fact that she had been told not to move while she was in this state was even more compelling than her restraints.

“Dahla, it’s for your own good,” smiled the Amazon.

“Not only did she get to White Knight, but she’s gotten to you too,” Dahal said, indicating Titmouse who was beginning to stoke her pheromones for a powerful blast.

“You don’t understand sweetie,” smiled Titmouse. “I didn’t get to Knight. He got to me.”

“But you’re right, Dahla. Titmouse did get to me,” smiled Amazing Amazon.

“I don’t understand.”

“You see honey,” Titmouse said, “White Knight used one of Oblivion’s Psi-balls on me.”

“I don’t believe it,” said the captive.

“It’s true. You can’t fault the poor dear though,” she sighed. “After all, I had just turned my pheromones on full blast and the poor boy, in his distracted state, couldn’t help himself.”

“But he is fairly resistant to your pheromones,” stated Fish Girl.

“Something that happened to me just before the psi-ball caused me to mutate again. Now my pheromones are virtually irresistible; even to him. Probably to you too, dear,” smiled Titmouse.

“I doubt it,” said Dahla confidently.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to find out how much your renowned stoicism will help you against them,” she grinned. “Christy, you may want to stand outside for the initial blast.”

“Good idea. It will be hard enough being in here without taking the brunt of it,” agreed the Amazon.

After Christy left, Titmouse’s glands exploded into the most powerful plume of her pheromone to date. She then left the room and joined Christy in the corridor. “Give her about ten minutes to marinade in it and then go back in,” smiled Mary.

“Then I’ll tease her little pussy,” smiled Christy.

“I love the way you think, Baby,” she smiled before she and Christy took each other in their arms and deeply kissed for almost a minute.

When Titmouse broke the kiss, she grinned. “Do you think that would give Hal a super boner?”

Christy giggled. “I hope so. I know where I’d want him to stick it.”

Mary laughed. “You’re such a little slut.”

“Takes on to know one,” the Amazon laughed back. “You better get back to our guests before they miss you.”

“I’d rather lick your sweet pussy,” grinned Mary.

“While Knight fucks you. That would be so hot!”

“Then we can reverse and Hal can take you,” grinned Mary.

“True, but first things first.”

“You’re right Honey. There will be plenty of time for that when we are done with the task at hand.”

“It’ll be a long weekend,” grinned Christy.

* * *

Back in the great room, Sagacity, Neil and Vanessa were laughing.

“What’s so funny?” asked a returning Mary.

Neil and Vanessa suddenly stopped laughing.

“I was just telling our new friends about the time we met when we were kids and how you were so freakin’ bossy,” laughed Sage.

“I was not!” complained Mary.

“You used to line up all of us at the group home and make us wear matching colors every day,” laughed Sage.

Mary laughed. “I did do that. It was important to be color coordinated.”

Soon the others joined in to the laughter.

“Hey Neil, would you mind if I talked to your fiancée for a little?” said Mary, “It is about my business proposition.” She smiled at Vanessa.

“Not at all,” smiled Neil as he looked lustfully at Sagacity. He did not realize it, but Titmouse had aimed a small blast of pheromones at him when she walked in and they were beginning to take effect. Sagacity was the only villainess of the five women on his “free pass list” list he had agreed to with Vanessa. He hoped he might have a chance with Sagacity. Of course, White Knight was at the top of Vanessa’s “free pass list”.

Vanessa felt a little queasy. It was almost as if something was telling her that this would be the last time she would be seeing Neil as her significant other. This feeling signified two truths in her life: one specific and the other global.

After the couple left, Sagacity grabbed Neil’s hand. “Neil, we must go now.”

Neil grinned. He thought he was about to get lucky. He didn’t realize how lucky he was going to get. Soon he would be happy beyond his wildest dreams.

* * *

Mary led Vanessa to the master bedroom and they sat on the bed. Vanessa felt queasy. “Odd place for a business meeting,” she smiled awkwardly.

“I’ve been told I do my best work in the bedroom,” laughed Mary, before adding, “I’m just kidding honey. One of the reasons we invited you here was to talk about a business that we are hoping to launch.”

“What kind of business?”

“Well, for lack of an easy description a ‘Superhero’ business.”

“The terms almost seem mutually exclusive,” observed Vanessa.

“That’s what White Knight thought a first until I sold him on the idea.” Titmouse paused before continuing. “Do you realize some of the bounties Superheroes get for bringing criminals to justice? It’s almost obscene. I’ve done research. Do you know how much Dark Avenger is worth?”

“No and to be honest, I don’t really care.”

“I know that is a hard comparison for you honey but please bear with me. The man is worth more than a hundred-fifty million dollars. When you factor this place in, Knight himself is worth thirty million. Granted, in Knight’s case the cost of building this place in real dollars was not a lot. He built it himself and mostly used materials from outer space or ones he salvaged with permission. The sad thing is do you know how much Knight made last year?

“No.”

“His gross pay was one-hundred-twenty-five-thousand dollars. But after taxes, giving away more than half to charity and upkeep on this place, his total savings is only seven-thousand dollars!”

“That is ridiculous!”

“And unfair. My idea is for Knight to run his operation like a business. I’ve recruited several other heroes including Sagacity, Amazing Amazon and Glory Girl, to join us. What I was thinking was we could continue to accept bounties, except that unlike what Knight has been doing, we would accept the full amount of the bounty. We would serve as a full service security, retrieval, investigations, and salvage consulting firm.”

“Couldn’t that result in us dealing with unsavory characters?”

“Knight would be our moral compass there. We would only accept business that he deemed respectable.”

“And you’re thinking that Knight’s brand would be a big draw.”

“He’s the purest of us all.”

“True. He certainly has an untapped and powerful brand,” agreed Vanessa. “We would need to work on a business model and how we would want to advertise. Obviously the biggest concern would be that we don’t want to be seen as a protection racket.”

“What?”

“If we actively pursue customers, it may seem that we are initiating a fraud. We could be seen at threatening them, for example, that if they don’t utilize our service then their warehouse would be destroyed. That notion is kind of compounded by the fact that you and Sagacity used to be crooks.”

Mary initially felt a little irritated at Vanessa, but was happy that she delayed her response. She realized that of course Vanessa was right. Those kinds of perceptions could doom their little enterprise before it got off the ground.

“What would you suggest?”

“I guess that would depend on whether I get the job?” she laughed.

“You had the job before you walked in the door. Obviously, we’ll need to work out something in terms of your salary… ”

“I’m not concerned. I trust Knight completely and to be honest, I’m feeling very fond of you too,” smiled Vanessa.

Mary smiled. Her low level pheromones had done the trick. She was ready to escalate the situation.

* * *

“My God!” what have you done to her?!” asked Neil, as he saw Fish Girl.

“I’m fine, Neil,” smiled the exotic looking woman, still tied to the bed. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

“But you’re all tied up?!”

“I like it like this,” she said, speaking the words that had been forced into her mind.

“You do?”

“I do. Neil, I bet you didn’t know this but I like you.”

“I thought I annoyed you.”

“I was just denying my urges. Do you know what my urges are now, Neil?” she smiled.

“Uh… no…”

“I desire to mate… with you.”

Neil saw the most exotic sight he had ever seen. His dream girl (and number one on his “free pass” list) was flat on her back, tied to the bed and begging him to mate. His member was brutally hard. Titmouse’s super pheromones had waned, but were still easily strong enough to affect a normal human.

“You heard her, Neil.” said Christy. “She wants you. I told her a while back that she should have always gone for you and I finally convinced her I was right.”

“But she’s got your silver cord around her waist.”

“That’s only to make it better for both of you,” replied Christy.

“Both of us?” he asked, his body beginning to succumb.

“Yes, you are going to have it around both of you while you mate.”

“But…”

“No buts… once you are inside the noose and have started to mate with her, I’ll untie her restraints.”

Neil began to strip.

Fish Girl looked on with a mixture of horror, anticipation, lust and hope. Titmouse’s powerful pheromones had triggered in her an unnatural feeling of lust. This led to the increased desire to mate that her body now hopelessly hungered to do. She hoped beyond hope that Neil would climb on the bed and mate her. Still, the Dahlazoid felt some fear when she saw the length of Neil’s penis. It was about eight inches, which was more than double the average length of her species’ males. More importantly, it was not only long enough to enter her depository, but easily long enough to part the folds of her hatchery. While the Dahlazoid depository and hatchery were not hospitable environments for human sperm, it would be likely that most of her ova would be fertilized on the first try. A second climax from a male human would not only fertilize the rest, but could be easily coaxed by a motivated Dalazoid female. As each fertilization represented a separate orgasm more powerful than the previous one, she knew she would be so motivated.

“Oh Neil, I want to feel you inside of me,” groaned Dahla, as she recited a fraction of the twenty minutes of forced dialogue she would have to say before her words became her own again.

Amazing Amazon and Sagacity helped the horny man loosen the loop of the silver cord, so he could slide inside it with Dahla. Then he lowered himself between the legs of the exotic, dark skinned, alien body beneath him. He felt the cord cinch around both of their waists as his hungry mouth found the object of his desire’s mouth and he began to kiss her.

Dahlazoid’s did not kiss, but Fish Girl knew that humans did, so she let his tongue explore the insides of her large mouth. Her mouth jutted a couple of inches away from the rest of her face and narrowed to a small opening. When she widened her smile, her mouth became bigger and drew closer to the rest of her face. As his tongue found her primary tongue, she felt a psychic bond form with him. She immediately felt the pleasure and the arousal he felt and her large tongue sparred with his.

Neil was lost in passion as he felt a second tongue licking the bottom of his tongue before trapping his between the two. The tongues sucked on his, as he felt her hand rubbing his hard member. He felt her rub its slick head on her drenched folds and soon its helmet easily parted her outer lips and the first three inches popped into her pussy. He then felt an incredible sensation. Her vaginal muscles were providing suction as if it were giving him a blowjob. Such stimulation, while essential to achieve orgasm for Dahlazoid males was not essential for humans, but it made the process that much more pleasurable.

Dahla groaned as she felt both entering and being entered by Neil. “Oh, Christy what have you done to me?!” she thought, “I’m mating with an animal!” She then gasped as her psychic connection allowed her to feel the pleasure he was feeling. Nobody ever told her it would feel like this. She knew that humans were ruled by their animal-like libidos, but she had not truly understood what that was like until she was experiencing these feelings first hand. She was mating with a human and it was amazing. Now she knew why some males of her species preferred to live as human women. Like the females of the species, the males felt the same pleasure their partners felt. The pleasure of mating with a human male and feeling the sensations they did was incredible. She felt an immediate sharp pain, as her depository membrane was shredded by his hard member. The pain quickly faded as another three inches of him disappeared inside of her. A black, slippery fluid oozed slowly out, allow him to deepen his penetrations. She groaned, as this part of her virginal channel began to be stretched. She felt an agonizing mixture of soreness and euphoria, as his penis continued its trek into her undiscovered country.

Just as her soreness faded from his first intrusion, she felt the barrier to her hatchery give way. She cried out as more of her viscous black blood further lubricated his entrance into her sacred place. Despite her pain, she felt his pleasure increase and soon it had overwhelmed all of her sensations. She felt no more pain; only the intense lust of a human male. She began to insanely drive herself up to meet his thrusts. Mentally, she was no longer a Dahlazoid female. She was just a woman, mating with her man. While her mind was telling her this, her body soon would be telling them both something totally different.

Neil was lost in the frenzy of emotions and sensations he was feeling. Her big, but taut, alien breasts with fat nipples rubbed up against his chest. His body was on fire with lust, but his soul felt connected to hers in a way he had never connected with anyone before. Now he understood why he had cared for Vanessa, but why he could never truly give himself to her. While he thought his feelings for Fish Girl had been just a crush, now he knew he had been wrong. He had always belonged to the woman below him, and now, he sensed that she would belong to him too.

Her body shuddered in a powerful climax when he spurted the first of his seed into her. She climaxed along with him until he stopped and lay spent on top of her. They kissed languidly for a couple of moments before she screamed. “Uh!” This was not a human orgasm triggered by lust. Dahlazoid women did not climax that way. This was an orgasm based upon her body’s need to mate. As always, it felt wonderful and liberating as she fulfilled her biological imperative. Her lips widened into a euphoric grin of utter rapture.

Neil then heard a voice, but not in his ears. “That’s it, my man! Mate me with your virile seed!”

Thirty seconds later, she had a more powerful climax, followed by a yet more powerful one and so on. By the time she had her eighth, Neil cried out in euphoric bliss. He experienced only the first, and weakest, of what would eventually be ten orgasms to Fish Girl’s two dozen.

For a while the subterranean female continued to climax until she had an earth shattering seventeenth, as Neil had his ninth. They lay that way for a while before Fish Girl gently began to kiss him to stir him back to life. She smiled, breaking the kiss, before resuming it. “We are not done, my love,” she said telepathically.

“What?” moaned a spent Neil into her mouth.

“We have seven more to fertilize if you want to be my ‘One’.”

“You’re one?” he said breaking this kiss

“My ultimate mate,” she said out loud, as she began to rotate her hips to jump start the process.

“Uh… baby… I…” stated Neil, before she sealed his mouth with a kiss and her magic pussy was sucking his cock again.

She lifted her strong hips off the bed, holding his weight still on her. Using her shape-shifting ability, a flap of her skin came from either side of her bottom and wound its way around the human male. They were elastic and conformed to his naked ass. They locked in place, completely cinching him to her. He then felt a vibrating sensation as his anus and rectum were teased by a small, but vibrating probe.

“It’s OK, Baby. Let me do the work,” she whispered into his ear, as she rotated her hips and sucked his cock with her pussy.

Neil did not last long. They both felt his powerful orgasm rip through their bodies. Like last time, Dahla felt every spurt as if she was both Neil and herself. Her face was a mask of human lust. Her eyes closed tight and her mouth twisted in lust. After a few moments, she felt another orgasm as ovum eighteen was fertilized. Again each one that followed was more powerful than the last until finally the twenty-fourth and final ovum was fertilized and her body shook. She breathed in the scent of Neil. She savored the taste of him as they kissed. She enjoyed the feel of him, the sound of his moans and cries, his looks, his thoughts, everything that was Neil Morehouse was part of her. He was perfection. He was her “One” and she dedicated her life to bring him pleasure and to making him happy. Dahla knew that sex would be a huge part of their lives. She could not wait to offer him her ass and mouth too. By her old standards, Dahla was now just as much an animal as any human and that was fine with her.

This time, Neil not only felt his own powerful climax, but also her last ovum being fertilized. This bound his soul to hers. While Amazing Amazon had been talking to his lust distracted brain, he had already fallen in love with Dahla anyway. She was already his perfect ideal of feminine beauty due to his obsession with her and now she was his soul mate. She would dedicate her life to him and he wanted to make her just as happy.