The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Knight and Titmouse

Issue #9

Side Out Outside (No Longer a Popsicle)

“Cryogenic processes disengaged, Core warming engaged” came a disembodied voice in a vault below Carlton City.

After about an hour later, a panel slide open. A table that resembled a morgue slab slid out. A lone figure coated in a protective silicon polymer began to stir. Instinctively, the Arch Supervillain known as Side Out began to yank at the bluish coating. It began peeling off his flesh like cling wrap from a sandwich. He took in a deep breath. It hurt. That’s what living five years as a Popsicle will do to you. At least the potentially lethal parasitic infection he had contracted had been destroyed. Prior to entering the chamber, he had determined that it would not survive the freezing process.

He looked at the time/date on the digital display on the lab and noticed that the place was running on emergency power via a backup generator. Then he realized how long he had actually been inside. “Only five years? This can’t be right,” he thought. “The statute of limitations won’t have run out for two more years. Oblivion was supposed to have paid the power bill. I guess this means he must have been captured by the law. Good thing the fail safe revived me. Hopefully it worked for Evilana too.”

When he entered their bedroom suite there was no sign of his beloved Evilana. He figured that she must still be in her cryo tank. He would check on her shortly. After showering and changing into a clean uniform, he admired his appearance in the mirror. He was tall, standing about six feet, nine inches. He had been a star volleyball player at State, with one-time aspirations of making the Olympic team. Then he had been one of the six people who were close to ground zero on “The Night of the Harvest Moon”. This not only made him a ‘super’ but one of the most powerful ones in the whole world. This had changed his life forever.

He felt somewhat weakened and needed to feed. He checked Evilana’s pod and found that the fail safe mechanism had not engaged. He activated it manually. It would take a little while to reset and then for Evilana to awaken. In the meantime, he would contact a super-villainess. If that failed, he would need to create an acolyte or two. He started to round up burner phone numbers. He was looking forward to renewing some “friendships” with the likes of Willow Wisp, Titmouse, Calypso Femme, Sagacity and Energy Lass.

* * *

Back at the Keep of Quiet, Willow Wisp was sitting on Emerald Warrior’s lap. The two had a number of questions. “So, you’re business will supplant the Righteous Squad?” asked the green clad hero.

“No, but we would co-exist and have a number of similar aims,” said White Knight.

“Would we draw a salary?” asked Willow Wisp.

The Knight smiled. “Yeah. We obviously would need to determine the demand for our business before we can decide on an appropriate salary level. We’ve all agreed to forgo our salaries for the first year to see what kind of volume we would get.”

Willow Wisp frowned. “How will we survive in the meantime? All of my money went into a joint account with Dark Avenger.”

“Just take your amount out,” said Emerald Warrior.

“It’s not that simple. I don’t have access to the account,” admitted WW.

“Damn! That bastard really controlled you,” stated Titmouse, shaking her head in general disbelief.

“Yeah,” she groaned as she hung her head.

Sagacity bounced up to her friend and gave her a hug. “Don’t worry, Wispy. We won’t let ya starve. We former supervillains have plenty of money.”

“Yeah, who says ‘crime doesn’t pay’?” pouted Amazing Amazon.

“I sure the hell didn’t,” grinned Titmouse.

Emerald Warrior hugged his new lady. “I’m well off enough to support you, baby.”

“I can pull my own weight,” she said with a momentary show of defiance that melted when she looked in the green clad hero’s vibrant blue eyes.

For the Ebony goddess it was a reminder of two things. Sadly, she was still a prisoner, as control over her person had been switched from Dark Avenger to Emerald Warrior. While this fact momentarily saddened her, the look of love and concern that the Warrior was giving her reminded her how lucky she was considering the circumstances. She wrapped her strong, lithe arms around his neck and gently kissed him.

* * *

None of the burner phone numbers for the supervillianesses he found still worked. Also, no matter how hard he tried, he could not revive Evilana. While she was not dead, she was still in a cryogenic state. The fail safe that had revived him had failed to work on his beloved. If he tried to force the door, he could wind up killing her. He would go down to the power company in the morning and pay the bill. Then he would see if he could get the system to recycle to a point where the process could be re-initiated. He would then either be able to revive her or be forced to let her sleep another two years. For now, he needed to get laid. His power was driven by sex, so he would go cruising for a new acolyte or two. “Hmmm... definitely two,” he grinned.

As he climbed the emergency stairs to get to the garage level (the elevator was not functioning), he thought back to what had driven him to the depths of his secret lair. He had been in a fight in Q.U.A.R.K. Labs with that annoyingly good superhero, White Knight. During the fight, he and Evilana had been infected with a deadly parasite. White Knight could not enter the quarantined area until the parasite was no longer a threat. By that time, the villainous duo had made good their escape.

He had sworn revenge on the Knight for inadvertently contaminating him and Evilana. He would need to build up his strength, but he was confident that he could beat the hero even without the help of his beloved. Aside from his acolytes, he was certain he could recruit a number of other villains to help him.

As he reached his Silver Jaguar and started the ignition, he noticed that Oblivion had not filled the gas tank. The bastard had left it on empty. “Fuck you, Oblivion! Fuck you for being in jail. I hope you’re dead!”

Luckily, he found the emergency twenty hidden under the dash. At least he could get some gas.

* * *

Back at the Righteous Squad headquarters, Dark Avenger was getting irritated. He had been trying to contact Willow Wisp for the past two hours, but she was not answering her cell phone. This was in direct conflict with his orders. She was always supposed to be available. According to her message, she was at a Bachelorette Party for Titmouse. This in itself was no surprise. Back in the day, he knew that Willow Wisp, Titmouse and Sagacity had run with the same gang of supervillains and had been kind of tight. Now that these supervillainesses had reformed, it stood to reason that she would want to spend time with them. Still, he didn’t like her associating with girls he did not control. He was still annoyed about their earlier argument and for some reason had a feeling of dread. He decided to call his old friend.

“Hey Knight.”

“Hey DA. How’s it hangin’?”

“You know me, bro. Kind of long and a little to the left,” he laughed. He heard his friend give a good-natured chuckle back.

“I’m not sure about the ‘long’ part, but the ‘to the left’ part seems about right,” laughed White Knight.

Dark Avenger laughed. “Hey, my man’s finally got a sense of humor. Do I have that sexy little lady with the big mountains to thank for that?”

“Dude, I’ve always had a sense of humor. It is just that my fiancée finally gave me a reason to be happy.”

“Well, Knight, you’re a better man than I am,” he paused before adding. “You haven’t seen Wisp around, have ya?”

“Now that you mention it, I think she’s still with my bride-to-be,” came the voice of the Knight. “Is she on duty or something?”

“Nah... nothin’ like that... it’s just that...” started Dark Avenger.

There was an awkward pause which the Knight eventually filled. “You know you’ve lost her, man.”

“What?”

“You’ve lost Willow Wisp. You don’t have to lie to me, bro. I know you used your ‘presence’ on her when you reformed her.”

“Yeah, so?”

“It’s not permanent. It can be broken.”

“You’re wrong.”

“Really? Why do you think it is that Wisp hasn’t answered your calls? You ordered her to always leave her phone on and to answer when you call.”

Avenger was shocked. “How do you know that?”

“She told me.”

“But..”

“She wasn’t supposed to tell anybody about that. I know. Do you need further proof?”

“Bro... why are you fucking with me like that?”

The Avenger heard the Knight sigh. “D.A. … I love you like a brother, but what you did to Willow Wisp and what you’re doing to the others is wrong.”

“Shit bro! Those chicks were villains! They robbed, stole and hurt decent people. Some of them have probably even killed. I reformed them.”

“By turning them into your sex slaves.”

“By giving them something other than themselves to focus on. By teaching them to serve me, they’ve learned to serve society as heroes.”

“While they serve you in bed.”

Dark Avenger laughed. “I deserve some kind of reward for rehabilitating them. Hell, you just did the same thing with Titmouse and Sagacity.”

“They’re not my slaves.”

“Maybe, but you used sex to reform them.”

“What happened with me and Titmouse was an accident.”

“Perhaps, but that doesn’t make it any less true, does it?”

White Knight did not answer. Dark Avenger continued. “Either way, you fucked me up with Wisp, didn’t ya?”

“No, you fucked up with her.”

“What the fuck?!”

“That girl loved you, DA. I mean beyond the whole ‘presence’ control. She honestly wanted you.”

“So?”

“You wanted to sleep with the entire Aux squad. Dude, you messed up big time. You could have had a future with that girl...”

“Listen, shithead, I don’t want a ‘future’ with Wisp or any of my toys! I want a ‘right now’. I want these bitches to lie in my bed, spread their legs and like it.”

“Wisp wasn’t liking it anymore.”

Now it was Dark Avengers turn to be quiet. But it did not last. “I bet she’s with that pussy, ‘Snot Worrier’.”

“Avenger, you’re out of control.”

“Fuck you, you Lilly-white piece of shit! You fucked me over big time!” he yelled as he disconnected the call.

The dark clad hero lay on his bed. Deep inside, he knew that he had fucked up with Willow Wisp, but at least he still had Bolt Girl. She was true to him. She was still his bitch. She loved him. “Fuck! Am I turning into a punk like White Trash?” he thought.

* * *

“Want a date?” grinned the pretty black hooker.

“You got a pussy under there baby or an unpleasant surprise?” grinned the tall blond man.

“I got a ‘Grade fuckin’ A’ pussy under there. I ain’t no ‘dick girl’.”

“Good. Hop in.”

“You ain’t no freak, are ya? James don’t like no freaks.” she said with a serious expression, referring to her pimp’s muscle.

“I like it a little rough, but I promise not to leave any marks.”

“That’s OK, baby. I don’t mind a little pain, but it’ll cost ya extra.”

The blond man licked his lips. “I’m sure that a sweet morsel like you is worth every penny. By the end of the night, I’ll treat you like a princess, I promise you.”

* * *

Back at the Keep of Quiet, White Knight sat in his lab lost in thought. His musings were interrupted by his beloved.

“Hey Baby. Mrs. Reed wanted me to get you. Dinner is ready,” smiled Mary, as she walked over to her fiancée

“Thanks, TM.”

“What’s wrong Knight?” she asked, as she began to rub his shoulders.

“Avenger knows about Willow Wisp and he’s pissed.”

“It was only a matter of time. As far as Avenger being pissed, he doesn’t have a monopoly on that emotion. I think that ‘Wispy’, as Sage likes to call her, wants to cut his nuts off,” she laughed.

“I think she’s pretty happy with the Warrior, right?”

“Yeah, I think it’s pretty safe to say. He worships the ground she walks on, just like another male I know who worships me,” she grinned. Knight pulled her onto his lap and they kissed each other.

After breaking the kiss, Knight looked into Titmouse’s eyes. “Mary?”

“Yeah, Hal?”

“You don’t think I’m abusing you, Sage, Christy, Stacy or Vanessa?”

“Only when you try to stick your big ol’ cock in our tiny little pussies?” she laughed.

“No, I mean...”

“I know exactly what you mean and you’re nothing like Dark Avenger!” snapped Mary.

“But..”

“My sweet Knight, you are the purest of the pure... well except in bed that is,” she giggled before continuing. “You didn’t make us slaves like Avenger did with his girls.”

“I used a Psi-ball on you.”

“After I perverted your mind with a dose of pheromones so strong that it would have turned Dudley-Do-Right into Hugh Hefner. Even that was somewhat beyond my control. This was really neither of our faults, Hal. Sometimes shit just happens, but do you know something?”

“What?”

“I think I can speak for the others when I say that this is one of those rare times that we’re all glad that shit happened to us.”

Hal could not help himself. He let his happiness show with a broad grin. “I’m glad this shit happened to me too.”

He then swept Mary up in his arms and carried her out of the lab and into dinner. Everybody laughed at their antics; even the Reeds.

* * *

“Shit, baby... what’re ya doin’ to me?” moaned the black whore as she felt energy surging through her. Her body had just arched into the most powerful orgasm of her life. This fact would have been spectacular in itself, but she had just had the second most powerful orgasm of her life only minutes earlier, after having the third most powerful one only minutes before that. The amazing thing was that the tall blond man was not even touching her. He just fed her his life force, his hands only inches away from her writhing form. Soon, she was building towards even a bigger climax, as she continued to feel the strange energy coursing though her body, robbing her will while pulling her deeper into his rapture.

“Oh, fuck me, baby! Please fuck me!” she cried, her legs shaking, her head thrashing back and forth.

“I don’t have a condom!” he grinned, remembering that she had insisted that he wear one when they had entered his bedroom.

“Fuck the condom! Fuck me!”

The man sneered as he climbed between her parted thighs. “I’m gonna fill your pretty cunny with my cream. You’re gonna be mine.”

“Hell yeah! I never knew... feels sooooo good!” she moaned louder.

It felt even better when his cock finally entered her for the first time. “Yes....” she hissed, as he threw her legs over her shoulders and began to fuck her into oblivion.

The whore had told him that her name was “Ebony”, but he knew that was not her real name. “What’s your real name!” he growled.

“Lisa... Lisa Jones!” she grunted. She was close.

“No last name! You no longer have a last name! You are simply... my woman... Lisa!” he cried out, as five years of cryogenic semen build up scalded the back of her pulsating pussy. His words found the obedient and receptive container her mind had become.

“Yes, your Lisa... your Lisa!” she screamed. Her now biggest of all cums destroyed any other coherent thought. She blacked out as he felt his energy return to his body along with some of hers.

Side Out grinned. He now had his first acolyte. Lisa was now like him. She could create power for his use. His acolyte was a lesser version of him, but her power would increase. She would indeed be powerful; perhaps more so than even Evilana. He could also see himself getting attached to her. From a sexual standpoint, her pussy was already very talented. When she learned to control her energy, she would rock his world even better. This would feed his own power levels. He would need more, though. He did not want to risk waking Evilana too early and perhaps kill her. He was confident that he had the energy to convert another new acolyte tonight. He remembered a short, busty blond that he had considered taking before he had seen Lisa.

He gently nudged the dark-skinned beauty.

“Wake up, Princess Lisa, I need your help.”

The woman, who was formerly Ebony the whore, gazed up lovingly at the god-like figure that towered above her. “Yeah, Baby?”

His smile vanished, but his look held no anger.” “You will refer to me as ‘My Lord’ when we are in public or if I ask you to.”

Lisa hopped out of bed and snapped to attention. “Yes, my Lord. How may I serve you?”

Side Out’s smile returned. “You have just served me well, my sweet princess and I’m sure that you will continue to make me quite happy,” he said taking pleasure from the bright smile that now appeared on his new acolyte’s face. “Now you must help me to find someone else to serve me. I desire that blond who was on the block next to yours.”

Lisa’s smile vanished and was replaced by a look of genuine fear. “Did I not please you, my Lord?“ she said falling to her knees and nuzzling his cock with her face and then lips.

“Yes, my sweet Lisa. As I just told you, you please me well, but as wonderful as you are, little one, no one woman will ever be enough for me; not even one as special as you.”

Side Out laughed as Lisa, despite what he had just said, seemed to preen at his words. Soon, her lips were wrapped around his hardening member. He gently pulled her off of him and his cock popped out of her mouth. “Not now, baby. Let’s go turn your whore friend into our little playmate.”

“Yes, my Lord,” she smiled. He gently pulled her to her feet and gave her a little smooch. Then they got dressed and went out after acolyte number two.

* * *

Supper had been quite delicious and White Knight made a point of complimenting the chef.

“That was a wonderful meal, Mrs. Reed,”

“Thank you, Mr. Knight, but please call me ‘Marion’.”

“Only if you’ll call me, ‘Hal’,” he replied.

“Well, Hal, I’m truly grateful to you for giving me back my daughter. I guess I’ll never really understand yours and the others’ relationship with her, but she seems quite happy.”

“She is happy, Marion. Your daughter has had a lonely life. I never realized all of the challenges she had to live with until we became intimate with her. I guess we all owe the late Mentos a great debt, as he took care of Stacey for several years before he died.”

“Stacey mentioned him to us when we talked earlier. Of course I had heard of him, as all of you became quite famous a number of years ago. His death must have come as a shock to her.”

“To all of us, really. He was a good friend. He had real wisdom and a calming effect on all of us. While Dark Avenger was always the leader of the Righteous Squad, he would always listen to and in some cases, even defer to Mentos. I think when he died a lot of the stability of the Righteous Squad died with him,” started the Knight. “I’m not saying that the group still isn’t effective in its own way. I just sense that we are no longer as cohesive a unit. It has been said that Lightning Quick was the heart and Dark Avenger the soul of the R-Squad and that I was the strength. Mentos was the mind and his wisdom was the glue that held us all together.”

“And that is why you are looking to form your own group?” she asked.

“In a way. I guess for me it’s more about ideals. The R-Squad has turned into a country club for Supers. All we seem to do these days is hang out and plan occasional little operations against supervillains. Truth be told, there aren’t a lot of supervillains left. Most of them are reformed, in jail, dead or presumed dead. Don’t get me wrong, there are still some dangerous Supers out there, but the hero/villain world has become mighty top heavy in the favor of the good guys. Most of the current bad guys are just common crooks and thugs so it’s the Righteous Squad Auxiliary that does the real heavy lifting these days.”

“I heard Stacey say that they do most of the basic patrols around the world.”

“Well, it’s not the whole world. Just the countries where we Supers are welcome. That was negotiated by treaty,” clarified White Knight. “But yeah, the Aux-Squad members are the ones who stop most crimes. I hate to say it, but sometimes it looks like the rest of us are on a glorified ego trip.”

“What about all of the money that superheroes make?”

“A lot of that is endorsements and commercial enterprises. I don’t do much of that which is why I’m among the poorest of my brethren.”

Marion Reed kind of smirked as she looked around the palatial Keep. “You don’t seem all that poor to me.”

White Knight nodded. “I didn’t say I was poor, but most of the material and labor for this place was provided by me. I built it with materials that were either salvaged on earth or I obtained in space. In terms of my annual income after expenses, you might be surprised to learn that I make less than both you and your husband separately.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Marion.

“That is why Titmouse has convinced me to form this corporation. My skills extend far beyond my brawn.”

“Contrary to popular belief.”

“Yes... contrary to popular belief.”

* * *

“So you really think Knight is going to leave us?” asked Lightning Quick, as he and Dark Avenger were meeting in Lighting Quick’s suite at R-Squad Headquarters.

“Yeah.”

“And you suspect he’s taking a number of the female membership.”

“And at least one male.”

“What Makes you so sure?

I haven’t seen Amazing Amazon and Glory Girl in several days. Neither of them are taking my calls. Fish Girl left two days ago and she’s not taking my calls either.”

“Well, we still have my little filly Calypso Femme and you have Willow Wisp...”

“Nope. It looks like Wisp and Emerald Warrior are jumping ship with the Knight.”

“Shit! How’s that possible? Your presence...”

“Apparently is not unbeatable.”

“Fuck! What about my presence?”

“Dude, yours isn’t even as strong as mine, so what do you think?”

“Shit bro! If you’re right, we’ve lost half our membership. I mean, we could easily call up Fire Maid, Energy Lass, Morathia and Fanatic Feline...”

“No way in Hell am I gonna have more than one of my women up here let alone three. I guess there’s always The Iceman...”

“Shit, I don’t want that little punk up here,” complained LQ.

“I don’t either.”

“Bro, you know what your problem is...”

“Yeah LQ... I know what you’re gonna say.”

“You don’t let your ladies eat pussy. I have a happy household. My ladies love me because I let them love each other.”

“But then you’re never truly the focus...”

Lightning Quick interrupted. “Who says I always have to be? I have three horny girls who love me. I let them fuck each other. Sometimes I join in. Sometimes I just like to watch, but each one of them loves my cock, as much as I love their pussies and they all love to hug and kiss on me when I’m not fucking them. They are grateful and I’m happy. Every once in a while, I use my ‘active presence’ on them to make them extra excited, but most of the time I don’t need to. They remember what the feelings are like and we all just turn each other on.”

“Damn, and I thought Knight was pussy whipped,” laughed the Avenger.

“Better pussy whipped than pussy blocked. Dude, sometimes you need to embrace the way you feel about your ladies. You show them that you care and they’ll care right back.”

Dark Avenger thought about what Energy Lass had told him. The girl practically worshiped him and he sensed that her feelings were not necessarily completely governed by his presence power. He was hot for her curvy form, but with the defection of Willow Wisp, he began to feel a real affection for her too. He mused to himself, “Maybe I should show my feelings for my ladies a bit more; especially for ‘Bolt Girl’, but I’m not gonna wear my heart on my sleeve like fucking LQ. who’s nothing more than a male lesbian.”

“So, what are we gonna do?” asked Lightning Quick, breaking the Avenger’s reverie.

“Let’s wait and see how this plays out after the wedding. We should stand by to promote a few Aux-Squad members, but they only have fifteen right now, so we can’t take any more than three. We can run R-Squad with just six members for now. Soon we’ll have nine until we can find some way of training some new members of the Aux-Squad and can get back to twelve.”

“So, once the smoke clears with the defections, we’ll add Fire Maid, Energy Lass and The Ice Man...”

“Nah... Morathia has seniority over that frozen punk. Besides, I don’t want that little bitch boy up here.”

“So, you’re willing to embrace having two of your ladies up here?”

“I’ll just have to keep on my toes,” grinned the Avenger.

* * *

“Oh fuck!” screamed the blond whore who claimed her name was Amber. Her body arched in a gut wrenching orgasm. Lisa looked on with glee, as her lord sexually and exquisitely tormented the young prostitute.

“My Lord, that’s so hot,” moaned Princess Lisa.

“What’s your real name!” yelled Side Out at his victim.

“Anika,” she whimpered, as she felt her next orgasm begin to slowly rise.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” he asked.

Anika tried to nod, but she was rapidly losing much of her ability to focus as her body spasmed and twitched. She felt her captor’s energy flowing into every crevice of her mind and body. It filled her and sapped her will. The little firebrand prostitute had been reduced to a simpering, gelatinous pile of need. Side Out grinned as he thrust his member deep into her molten core.

“Yes!” she cried out in utter ecstasy.

As he continued to drive his shaft into her pussy and his will into her helpless mind, he understood that her fiery personality would return, along with the unquenchable desire to please him that would keep her independent nature somewhat in check. Like Lisa, young Anika would be a good acolyte and a powerful source of energy. Her tight body and spunky personality would fuel both his energy and sexual needs. Eventually he would need to track down a supervillainess or two or, if desperate, make and train another new acolyte or two, but for now, these two would do nicely.

As his cock exploded into Anika’s exultant form, his last thought was that “Lisa and Anika would do nicely indeed.”