The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Shadow Pt.1

—Of course I will! I will fucking change everything!!

—Oh come on, Mark! That will never pass! Not in a million years!! I know that. And YOU know that.

—Yes, maybe once. But not this time. Not with me!

—I’ve known you for how long? 10? 15 years? You know you are one of my best friends, Mark. And we both know you’re certainly the most fearless one! But that is beyond anything you have encountered until this day, man!!

—I don’t need to hear what I can, or what I can’t do, Mr Moore.

—I’m just saying that some things are out of your reach, Mark. And we both know it! I’m trying to protect you here!

—I’m a big boy, Jack. I think I can take care of myself!

—You know who runs this industry, Mark. And you know damn well what’s your role in it!

—You forget to whom you are talking to, Mr Moore! Do I need to remind you??

—Don’t do this, Mark! I’m saying what I think is best for my friend. That’s all. My advice is that you should do nothing and just leave things the way they are! It’s not France, nor Italy here, you know? We are playing with the big fish here! You can’t just press for a US law banning skinny models like this! They are going to eat you alive!!

—THAT’S IT!! YOU’RE FREE TO GO, MR MOORE!! I THINK WE’RE OKAY!

—I will, Mark. But remember! You can’t go to war with a whole fucking industry!

—There will be no war, Jack. I’m the new chief executive of the CFD-fuckin-A, remember?? I set the rules now!! And if I say that those fuckin’ faggots are not allowed to use skinny models on their fuckin’ shows ever again, then those fuckin’ faggots will not use skinny models on their fuckin’ shows ever again!! You get what I’m sayin’??

—I do, Mark. Don’t get me wrong, man! I’m 100% supportive of your actions!! You know that! It’s just that, man. It’s a whole fuckin’ industry we’re talking about this time, you know? You are fucking with multi-million dollar international companies this time. Are you sure you got what it takes to get through with this?

—I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t, Jack. I’m like no other, man and you know that. I’m here to change the way people see fashion!

—What do you m...

—You know damn well what people think about fashion, man!! People think fashion is all about gay men and anorexic chicks!!!

—I know, Mark.

—Well that is going to stop here, man!! Now!! I, am going to change that!! I’m going to fuckin’ change the way people see women!!! Enough with those skinny freaks we see everywhere!! Our women will be “women” again, man!!

—Are you sure, Mark?

—Monday morning, Jack!! Monday morning...

—What is going to happen Monday morning, Mr Keyman?

—I’m sorry! But who the hell are you?? Do I know you?? And who gave you permission to enter my office??

—You are right, Mark. I apologize for my somewhat unexpected appearance. Let me introduce myself. My name is Aymeline Dupont.

—I’m sorry. But what exactly is going on here? I don’t remember having any appointment with any Ms Dupont. And even if I had, that is not the way to enter my office! As you see, lady, I’m in the middle of a very important meeting here! So if you please, I suggest you went outside and arrange an appointment with my secretary, preferably for next week.

—Yeah. Well. I’m sorry, Mr Keyman, but I think I can’t do that. You see, things are a little more complicated...

—WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T DO THAT?? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ME ANYWAY??

—May I have a seat? Thank you..

—NO YOU MAY NOT!! LISTEN, LADY! I DON’T KNOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, OR WHAT YOU WANT!! BUT YOU HAVE ENTERED MY OFFICE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND IF YOU DON’T LEAVE IMMEDIATELY I WILL HAVE TO CALL SECURITY!

—Relax, Mr Keyman. I’m not here to argue with you. On the contrary, I’m coming as a friend...

—A friend?? What are you talking about, Ms-I-don’t-even-know-your-name?

—Dupont, Mr Keyman. It’s French. Aymeline Dupont...

—Yeah, whatever Ms Dupont. What is that you want?

—I’m sorry. May I know to whom I speak?

—You are speaking to a member of the US Congress, Ms Dupont. So I suggest that you watch your mouth. And start giving us some answers!

—A Congressman! Wow...

—ENOUGH!! I’M CALLING SECURITY!!

—I’m here to do business with you, Mark. That’s why I’m here.

—Business?? Mark?? How you know my name??

—I know many things about you, Mark. I know you are 38. Recently married. Living in the suburbs. Planning on having a kid. Oh. And working on passing a new law that is going to make it a criminal offense to employ women with a BMI below 20...

—YOU, YOU... WHO ARE YOU??

—I’m just a friend, Mark. I told you. I’m a friend. And I’m here to talk about business.

—WHAT BUSINESS?? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR??

—I’m afraid I can’t say much at this point. Although if we reach an agreement, I’ll be happy to say more.

—AN AGREEMENT?? AN AGREEMENT ON WHAT??

—Listen, Mark. I represent one of the biggest model agencies in the world. You know us. We are everywhere. Haute-couture, catwalks, shows, magazines, clothing brands, cosmetics. We provide models in almost everything that has to do with women. In other words, we own the fashion industry, Mark.

—So, who the hell are you?

—I told you, Mark. You know us. But I can’t tell you who we are. At least not for now. What I want right now is for us to have an understanding.

—What kind of understanding??

—It’s rather simple, Mark. You don’t fuck with us, we don’t fuck with you! And everyone’s happy!

—What are you talking about, woman?? Are you out of your mind?? Didn’t you hear who am I?? How can you..

—Oh relax, Mr Congressman! I wasn’t talking to you!! It’s Mark I want.

—Are you crazy, lady?? Is this some kind of joke??

—Listen, Mark. I’m here to do business. You are the new Chief Executive of the CFDA. We all know your past. And we all know what you want to do. I understand that going from the US Government to the fashion industry may feel weird and out of place for you. But that has nothing to do with us. I understand that it’s difficult to go from a big-boys club to a girls-only area, but you have to get over it! You don’t have to do something stupid that you know nothing of, just to make a statement.

—Are you saying what I think you’re saying Ms Dupont?

—Listen, dear. First I have to remind you that we are on the same page here. We are here to help each other. You protect us and then we protect you...

—What the hell... who are you anyway?? Is this a threat or something?

—Of course not, Mr Keyman! I’m here to show you that we’re all on the same team! You represent us, so that means you do what is in our interest. And then we make sure that you stay in your position!

—My position???

—Oh, Mark. Come on, you’re making this too big a deal! What I’m saying is simple: it’s our common interest to work together. We provide jobs for the people and you make sure that we keep on doing that! So our common interest suggests that you stopped what you’re doing with that horrible law you’re planning to push and we meet again so that we agree on our future actions.

—WHAT??? ARE YOU... ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING??? HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN MY FACE??? YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN EVEN SUE YOU FOR THIS!!!

—Oh relax, Mark. That would be not wise for either of us. You have to understand we’re doing business here. It’s nothing personal! But as for that law... As you understand, Mark, we can’t change our models. And of course we can’t change our clothes! Some people may find our models underweight or something, but that is what fashion is all about, my dear.

—That’s fashion??? Well, it won’t be as of this Monday, Ms Dupont! YOU WILL CHANGE, OR YOU WILL GO DOWN!

—You have no reason to threaten me, Mark! There is nothing to argue about! Our girls are perfect the way they are. And they are going to stay that way. We do not want any fat cows opening our shows. On the contrary we want our girls to gain more power. And that’s where YOU enter, Mark! YOU have to push things to the limit, dear. You have to help society idolize our girls. As I said, we’re on the same page here.

—Listen, lady. I don’t know who you are and I’m not planning on learning anything more about you. But I’m saying this: you don’t know me either! If you did, you would have never opened your mouth in the first place, See, Ms Dupont, working for the government for 15 years, my eyes have seen a lot regarding your industry. Gay scandals, drugs, underweight models. Your world is infected, Ms Dupont. But not anymore. Not with me on the helm! I will change that industry forever!!

—But we ARE the industry, Mark! We create the trends that you will follow in the future. We make the icons that you will search for when you’ll want to pleasure yourself! Ask your wife, Mark. We decide who is she going to follow on instagram!! Because WE are the industry, Mark!

—That’s it, Ms Dupont! I want you out of my office!!

—You are just a puppet, Mark!! You make sure that you find sponsors for our industry! You make sure that you give nice speeches about how perfect and pure our industry is! You make sure that you praise the girls that WE decide that you praise!! You make sure that you smile a lot! And that you do your best to show that we are everything that everyone would ever dream of! That’s what you do!!

—ARE YOU MAD??? OUT!! OUT!! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!

—And for the proper amount of money, of course! But you know that already, right?

—ARE YOU CRAZY, WOMAN??? HOW DARE YOU STEP INTO MY OFFICE LIKE THAT, GIVING ME MONEY AS IF I’M SOME KIND OF CRIMINAL???

—There are no criminals in this room, Mark. Only smart people...

—I knew they were going to do this!! But damn, I never thought they were going to be that quick. And that stupid!!!

—Why are you saying that Mr Congressman..

—I was just telling Mark over here. Never mind. You are already facing serious charges, Ms Dupont. I have no idea why you did what you did. But as of this moment the future of the fashion industry is the least of your problems. So I suggest that you stepped out and found a good lawyer. Although I’m not sure how effective he’s gonna be against the voice of a Congressman...

—So, Mark? What do you say? Should we talk about the details?

—Details? What the fuck is that woman saying?? Ms Dupont, I’ll be quick. I want you out of my office right now, or I’m calling security. Either way, tomorrow morning you will be prosecuted for a number of serious violations.

—So. Apology accepted, Mr Keyman.

—APOLOGY??? ARE YOU INSANE, WOMAN?? DON’T YOU LISTEN?? YOU’RE OVER! MY LAW IS ON ITS WAY!! YOU THINK I’M DOING IT FOR THE MONEY??? OH, I GO FOR THE GLORY MS DUPONT!! THE GLORY, YOU KNOW??? GONE ARE THE DAYS WHERE YOU AND ALL THOSE GAY FREAKS THAT YOU WORK WITH, WERE PUSHING OUR YOUTH TO ANOREXIA!! THAT’S RIGHT, I’M GONNA MAKE IT A CRIME!! I’M GONNA BE FIERCE! AND I’M GONNA CHANGE THE WHOLE FUCKING INDUSTRY!! OUR WOMEN ARE GONNA BE CURVY AGAIN!! AWAY FROM YOUR DISGUSTING NEEDS!!

ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION, WOMAN??

—I told you she’s crazy, Mark.

Ms Dupont, now that you put all your perfume, you can go find a good lawyer.

—Why are you saying that, Mr Congressman? Mark and I have a great understanding. And I’m willing to accept his apology. And yours too...

—Apology?? Apology for what???

—For staring at me like that!! Both of you!! Who do you think I am??

—STARING??? ARE YOU...

—LET IT GO, MARK!! THAT WOMAN IS OUT OF HER MIND! JUST CALL SECURITY!!!

—There’s no need to do that, Mark. I’m gonna call security myself, to tell them about the two of you!!!

—WHAT? YOU WHAT??? WHAT THE FU...

—Call security for what, Ms Dupont? For watching you putting on tons of perfume while going nuts??

—Oh you got some nerve talking about my perfume, Mr Congressman!! Was it my perfume you were staring, or the part of my body that I applied it on?

—Part of, what...?? What are you talk...

—Where are you looking at, right now, Mr Congressman??

—What? Are you insane, woman?? Are you implying that I’m staring at your chest?? What chest anyway??? Listen, lady! Probably you do not understand the magnitude of the charges that are going to be pressed on you tomorrow, because if you had you would have called the best lawyer anyone could find already. So. You may have your issues thinking that anyone would stare at your chest! But I assure you. Neither me, nor Mark, not anyone in this building wants nothing from you. I apologize if we gave you that impression, but all we need from you is to take your perfume, your non-existent chest and your craziness with you and leave that room immediately!

—You seem to talk about my perfume a lot, Mr Congressman. You like it? It’s called “White Shadow”. In fact, it’s not exactly a perfume. It’s more of a pharmaceutical product I have developed. It inhibits certain neurotransmitters in your brain’s frontal cortex that are related with logic, judgement and doubt, while releasing others that are related with trust, positiveness and acceptance.

—WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, LADY??? GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!!! I’M CALLING 911!!!!

—Oh relax, Mark. There is nothing to worry about. You know that, don’t you??

—I!! I...

—What? What the fuck is going on here???? I’m calling...

—Take it easy, Mr Congressman. Don’t worry. You don’t feel different too. Do you?

—What are you?? Are you sa...

—Do you feel different, Mr Congressman? It’s a simple question. You can answer that and then you go on with that phone...

—I. I.

—Do you feel any different, Mr Congressman??? It is proper that you answered every question that you are asked, isn’t it?

—What??

—I said, you know that when a lady asks you something, you have to answer. It’s only good manners! And I’m asking you: do you feel any different?

—Well, NO!! Should I???

—See, dear? That’s what I’m saying. You are the same. There is nothing to worry about! Neither do you, Mark. Take deep breaths. Both of you. I want you to take it all in. There is absolutely no reason to have any second thoughts. Everything’s fine over here. No 911. All fine. White Shadow is raising the serotonin levels in your brain as we speak. You will soon be in a state of euphoria. Don’t worry. My perfume will help you relax. That’s okay. There is no need for us to worry our heads with bad thoughts, do we?

—WHAT THE F...

—We are already feeling better, don’t we? No 911. No shouting.

—What... what are you doing, woman? What’s with that weird perfume?

—As I said, Mr Congressman. It’s just something so that you will have a natural, positive disposition towards anything I say. That’s all!

—And why would you do something like that?? That’s weird! Dangerous!! Are you using it right now??? We must do something about it!! Shouldn’t we?

—YEAH!!!

—There’s nothing to worry about, boys!! As I said you stay the same! You just don’t doubt much of what I say. It is going to feel more as if it’s your big sister talking. Everything’s gonna be fine! I want you to be a little more naive and gullible! That’s all! Do you have a big sister, Mark?

—What? No!!

—And you, Mr Congressman?

—What this has to do with...

—Do you, Mr Congressman?

—Well, no!!!

—If you had, you would have no doubt whatsoever on her intentions, though! Right?

—What the...

—Think about it, honeys! It makes sense! I’ll be like your big sister speaking. No big deal. You will just have your logical judgement being shaped in my hands. You have absolutely no reason to feel any worried. I’m sure you’re starting to see this already... right?

—I..

—I..

—You don’t actually have to doubt anything I say. I have no reason to lie, have I? Mark what do you say? Do I have any reason to harm you in any way?

—Well. I don’t see one, but...

—That’s my boy. See, baby, I named it “White Shadow” because it basically shadows logical judgement! Any logical argument you may have about what I say just gets shadowed with everything that comes out from my mouth!

—That’s not, okay...

—Of course it is, Mr Congressman! Because both you and Mark over here, say many things that have to be shadowed by my mouth. Don’t you think?

—Shado-what? No! I mean... what are you saying? I think...

—You talk too much, Mr Congressman. That’s all. Both of you. You just need to find some dead-ends to what you say. And be guided through the paths that I show you. It’s only logical, isn’t it?

—...

—It’s.. why should we... I mean, no that’s not okay!! Something’s going on here!!

—Relax, Mr Keyman... There is no need to worry. You will not feel any difference in your brain. You are the same perfectly rational person at all times. It’s just that as long as you’re under the influence of White Shadow, your logic is being reshaped by me. But that is not something that has to worry you. Because I am perfectly rational as well and it’s absolutely okay to have your logic being shaped by a perfectly rational person. It makes sense, doesn’t it?

—...

—No, that’s not okay! Messing with our logic?? And why should we trust you?? You are doing something weird here!! We are not...

—Oh, relax, Mark. Give it some time! The more you inhale, the more White Shadow gets to your system. As we speak serotonin levels are dramatically increased in your brain. Soon you will feel as if you’re high. And with the soon-to-be total block of the neurotransmitters that are responsible for your judgement, you will soon have the judgment abilities of a 5 year old. Give it some time. Soon everything will seem to make so much sense. There is no need to worry, baby. You ‘ll see...

—You think we’re stupid?? And what stops you from saying whatever you want to us??

—Oh, but I will Mr Congressman! Nothing can stop me now! I will say whatever I want! And you will believe me like a couple of 5 year olds! But that will not worry you! Because either way, soon you’ll be seeing things my way!

—WHAT??

—Oh come on, dear. I’m just saying that if I say something as a fact, you will have no reason not to believe what I just said! Let’s say, if I told you that when I entered your office, you both had a hard-on for me, you would have no reason to deny that it happened. Would you?

—What???

—Relax, Mr Congressman. I’m sure you’re already much more comfortable with the idea that I’m not as dangerous as you first thought. Aren’t you?

—You...

—So if i say that something happened, I’m sure you already see that most probably I must be right. And if I tell you to follow me let’s say to my apartment, I’m sure you would find no reason not to. Right, dear?

—Well, you are dangero...

—Relax, dear. That’s it. Here. Have some more.

Just logic. You don’t find any reason to be worried, do you? I’m sure you don’t even understand why you were that upset in the first place! Do you?

—I... uhm... uh...

—See? You can’t find anything to say! It’s because your logic gets shadowed by everything I say, dear! That’s all. In fact, even if I told you that elephants can fly, you would still have serious problem arguing against, baby. That’s okay. Everything’s all right. I just shadow your logic and reshape it with my mouth. Isn’t “White Shadow” a perfect name for my perfume, honey?

—I guess so... But. You’re messing with our heads!!!

—Of course I do, dear! But you need it. You need it because you’ll need to follow me back to my apartment.

—WHAT?? WHY??

—Because that is my job, dear! That’s why I’m here! To make sure we are all on the same page, if you know what I mean.

—WHAT, ARE YOU CR...????

—Relax, Mr Congressman!! We don’t care about you anyway!!! It’s Mark we want!

—OH YOU’RE GOIN...

—Mr Congressman! After I make up the right story for you, you’ll be okay to go! So why do you make such a big deal? Don’t you see Mark here, how quiet he is?

—I’M NOT GOING TO GO ANYWH...

—Mr Congressman. I don’t have all day! I’m gonna need you to shut your fuckin’ mouth and let me do my job with Mark. Here. Have some more.

—I won’t let yo...

—Listen, dear. Mark HAS GOT to spend the weekend in my house. I have a lot of important things to talk with him.

Now, I don’t know how the hell you’re still having the strength to complain, but I assure you that if you go on, I will have to take you with me as well!

—I will never let you tak...

—Oh, Mr Congressman. You never stop, do you? Listen then. I’ll be with you in a minute! Just you and me! I see we need to work on our relationship! Now, Mark. I want you to take this.

—What is this...?

—That is the USB drive you wanted to download on your PC! Here, have some more of my perfume as well.

—USB? What USB?? I don..

—Don’t you remember anything, Mark? That’s why I came here in the first place! We had an appointment so that I bring you a file with all of our models’ photos.

—We had?? I don’t remember anything like that!!

—Do I have any reason to lie, Mark?

—Well, no. But, a file with your models? Why would I do something like that?

—Probably it’s about that law you’re working on. You said you wanted a file with the skinniest models we have.

—What?? The skin...

—The skinniest, Mark. I remember you specifically asking me to bring you a USB full of photos with the most anorexic models we have. Actually not only that, but you asked for the most wild, provocative, extreme photo-shoots I could find!

—I, WHAT?? NO WAY...

—I’m sure it’s about that law, Mark. It makes sense. Doesn’t it?

—No...

—It does, Mark. You want to have all you can find about our bony models posing like sluts, so that you use it as evidence against us. It makes sense...

—Actually, it... makes sense...

—So, here’s your USB, Mark.

—I.. thank you. I guess...

—That’s okay. Now go make a new folder, name it HOT and go put everything there. It won’t take more than 10 minutes.

—What? HOT? Are you out of your mind??? Why on earth would I name it HOT???

—Because every folder that has models in it, must be named HOT, dear!

—What??

—Models are supposed to be hot, Mark. We know that. Everybody knows that. Maybe not the ones you’ll have on your PC, but as a general rule models are considered to be hot, right?

—Well, yeah.

—So, it only makes sense if you name that file HOT! Doesn’t it? You ‘ll have models in it. Can you find a more suitable name for the folder?

—Uhm, never mind... I guess you’re right...

—Oh and please, baby. Do me a favor.

—What?

—You know, it is of great importance not to do any mistakes. You understand that, don’t you?

—Wha... actually, yeah. But it’s a file transfer. I won’t make any mistake.

—It’s absolutely important that you have every single girl on your PC. Right?

—Yes!

—Yeah, but a file transfer is a risky process. Anyone can make mistakes. You know that, right?

—It is?

—Of course it is, Mark!! Most people make mistakes during a file transfer...

—Oh. Okay...

—So. I want you to put all your effort there!

—I was planning to anyway...

—That’s it! Which means that no matter what you hear, you will not interfere! Because that would be a reason to lose your concentration on your task and make a mistake.

And that would be something that we must avoid at all costs, right?

—Yes, of course!

—That means that you have to be focused on your task. 100%. One would say your career depends on it!

—You think I don’t know that?

—So, no matter what you hear, the only thing that matters is that you upload everything and make no mistakes. Right?

—I know!

—That’s my boy! Now go! Do your job!

—Now, Mr Congressman. I see you are the hard-ass here. Let’s have a little talk. Should we?

By the way, you haven’t told me your name yet...