The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Shadow pt.2

—You don’t need to know my name, Ms Dupont! You were leaving! And what the hell you were saying with Mark anyway? Did he really ask you to bring him photos of your...

—That’s none of your business, Mr Congressman. That was between me and him. Now why don’t you tell me your pretty little name?

—Did he really ask...

—I think you understand how important it is for me to know your name, Mr Congressman. Don’t you?

—What do you need it for? You have no...

—I need to right down your phone number on my phone, dear! What name will I put?

—You have no... what do you need my phone number for anyway?

—For tomorrow, Mr Congressman!! Didn’t we say that we are gonna talk about that whole “violation” thing?

—Of course we did! But... anyway, maybe you’re right, here’s my number.

—And your name?

—Jack Moore...

—Nice to meet you Jack... See, Jack. We didn’t have the chance to say much earlier.

—I think I already know everything I need to know for you, Ms Dupont.

—But you asked me earlier to tell you about me.

—What? Me?? No, I didn’t!

—Oh yes you did, Jack. Do I have any reason to lie?

—Lie? No, you don’t. But I di...

—Listen, Jack. I’m sure you know you have every reason to believe me. I’m an R’n’D outsourcer of the firm I represent. But I’ve already told you about that, right?

—No. I think you haven’t...

—I did, Jack. Actually, that’s what we were talking about before that little chat I just had with Mark. I was telling you that there’s no point any of you, boys, pressing charges on me, as I’m not part of the firm you think is responsible for that. I’m just an R’n’D outsourcer. Which means I have nothing to do with the agency that Mark thinks is responsible for all that nonsense.

—But you tried... to bribe Mr Keyman, so that he cancels the law that he’s going to push! I just saw it!! First you threatened him and then you tried to bribe him!

—And for what reason would I ever do something like that, baby? I own an R’n’D company! What do I have to do with a stupid law about the exclusion of super-skinny models from any kind of professional activity? Do I look like I have any motive?

—I, uhm, have no idea why you did what you did.. Maybe those who you represent paid you to come here and convince Mr Keyman to stop that law.. They lose millions if he passes that law, right? I told him he’s fucking with a whole industry..

—Clever boy, Jack. You’re clever. And very strong-willed, huh?

—What... what do you mean?

—Mark has been a very good boy, here. You see? All silent, doing his very important job! You on the other hand. What should we do with you?

—What are you talking about, Dupont?

—You need to become a good boy like Mark here, Jack.

—What are you..

—That’s okay, baby.

—What the fuck are you talking about??

—See, Mark over here, Jack? Uploading his photos like a good boy.

You though...

You are thinking. Way too much. You are a little relaxed, but not nearly the way you should be.

You need more things to confuse your pretty, little brain...

—What are you doing to us?? I told you, you were doing doing something weird!! I do not understand any of this!! Are you doing something with that perfume?? Why is Mark not saying anything???

—Too many questions, Jack. You are not even worried about all these, am I right?

—...

—You are not worried at all, Jack. All those questions do not worry you, which means that those questions are not important, right?

—I. They are..

—Oh come on. I know you know I’m right, Jack. I can see it in your eyes. You are way too relaxed for someone who is afraid...

—I. Well, what did you do to Mark, then? How you did you convince him to upload all those photos? And why doesn’t he even talk?

—Come on, Jack! Mark is pushing for a law that is going to change a whole industry. Don’t you think it is of utmost importance to have everything on his PC?

—Impo... why??

—I’m sure you see that as well, Jack. Mark should have every anorexic girl out there on his PC.

—He, why???

—As evidence, Jack! So that he can prove that skinny models exist and that the law must pass!

And for occasional jack-off sessions of course...

—WHAT DID YOU SAY??? ARE YOU... ARE..

—Relax, Jack. Men masturbate. It’s okay.

—What the hell are you talking about, woman? Did you forget to whom you are talking? You have no right, Ms Dupont!

—Relax, Jack. I’m sure you already see that there’s no reason to be upset about what I just said. It’s a perfectly normal need of men to masturbate watching, or thinking about sexy ladies. Isn’t it?

—What this has to do with...

—Just answer the question, Jack. When a woman asks you a question... it’s only good manners, remember?

—What the hell do you want??

—I just want an honest answer, Jack. Isn’t it okay for men to masturbate thinking about hot ladies?

—... Well... IT IS! Are you happy now?

—Nice, Jack. Well, then you must also understand that it’s totally natural for any man to masturbate thinking over our models. Isn’t it?

—It’s nat... your models are...

—Our models are models, Jack. And models are supposed to be hot! Isn’t it so?

—What this has to...

—Just answer my question, Jack! Models are supposed to be hot, right?

—Well yes!! So what??

—That means Mark over here, can have a little fun time here and there while watching them. Isn’t it possible?

—Mark? No way!!! Your models are sick!! YOU are sick!!

—Oh come on, baby! Stop protecting your friend here!!

—Protecting?? I’m not protecting anyone!!

—Oh come on, Jack! We both know Mark. We have both seen the way he stares at me. The way YOU are staring right now..

—WHAT? HIM? ME? I’M NOT STARING!

—Two minutes earlier you were apologizing for staring at my breasts, Jack! What do you mean you’re not staring?

—Staring? I, I said I WASN’T STARING!!

—But you WERE staring!! Didn’t you?

—I... You’re trying to confuse me!! I said I...

—You said you were sorry for your inexcusable act and you tried to be nice, Jack.

You were practically drooling staring at my breasts though. You can’t pretend you don’t remember...

—I... don’t...

—Jack... you seem to be a sensible man. I said I already accept your apology. You’re making me feel uncomfortable here...

—You are fucking with me again!!

—Jack. Do you have any reason NOT to believe me?

—I.... I....

—Jack? Again! I said: do you have any reason NOT to believe me? I want the truth!

—FUCK!! WELL, OKAY!! LET’S SAY I DID!! I APOLOGIZED, RIGHT??

—Yes, Jack. You were a true gentleman...

—I have no intention to make you feel uncomfortable in any way!

—That’s okay, Jack. These things happen. You are a handsome man and I’m a beautiful woman. It’s normal. As long as it stays in the domain of healthy flirting it’s okay. I just don’t want to get complicated, you know?

—FLIRTING?? THAT’S ENOUGH!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WOMAN? I’M NOT FLIRTING WITH YOU!!

—It’s fine, Jack. I get a lot of it from men like you anyway.

—LISTEN, LADY! IF I MADE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE I APOLOGIZE!! BUT I SAID I HAD NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER!! SO I DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF MEN LOOK AT YOU SEXUALLY, BUT AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED, I WOULD NEVER LOOK AT YOU SEXUALLY, EVEN IF YOU WERE THE LAST WOMAN ON EARTH!! I AM A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN AND I PLAN ON KEEPING IT THAT WAY!! ARE WE CLEAR?? NOW THE ONLY THING I WANT FROM YOU IS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! WE HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY!!

—You break my heart, Jack. You seem like the kind of guy who would never lie to a woman.

—YOU BET I AM!!

—Moments ago you were a true gentleman!

—I ALWAYS AM!! YOU ARE THE ONE TELLING THINGS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPENED!!!

—That’s what you keep telling to yourself, Jack. But deep down you know that everything I say is the truth. Right, dear?

—THE... TR... I... FUCK!!!

—You know it, Jack. No matter what you say to yourself, you know I always tell the truth.

And as for that nonsense about me being the last woman on earth for you to do something with.. well, that’s okay. I’ll pretend it never happened. I prefer to remember your previous comment about me...

—MY... MY WHAT??? MY COMMENT?? WHAT COMMENT???

—You never lie, Jack. And that’s what matters. Your last comment when I caught you staring is what I’ll keep from you.

—MY... MY... WHAT COMMENT?

—Come on, Jack. Every woman would be flattered hearing a man telling her that she has one of the most amazing bodies he has ever seen.

—WHAT???

—We’re okay, baby. I so believe you that if you weren’t married you would surely begging for a chance with me...

—BEGGING?? BELIEVE ME?? ARE YOU... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WOMAN???

—Your words, Jack. Not mine: “I’m so sorry for this, Ms Dupont. I had no intention whatsoever to cause you any discomfort. It’s just that you have an amazing body that has to be admired and I would be lying if I told you that if I wasn’t married I would be begging for a chance to please it.”

—WHAT?????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???

—That is what you said, dear. And please, do me a favor and even try to deny it, because it’s obvious you believe me.

—I.. FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??? HOW?? I WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS!!! I DID NOT....

—Yes you did, dear. You know you did because I said so. And you believe me. Don’t you, dear?

—I... FUCK!!!! WHY WOULD I EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT???

—Probably because you believe it, baby. Do you see any other reason? I don’t...

—BUT...

—You are just a pain in the ass, you know that, Jack??

Listen; Jack; Mark over here is going to follow me back in my apartment. I had no intention to drag you into all this, but it seems after all that you’re going to be a real bad influence for your friend. That means you will have to come with me as well.

—WHAT??? NO WAY!!! I...

—Before you say anything, Jack. Here. Let me put some more of my perfume on you.

See? It’s empty!! YOU emptied it! Most people would have been brain dead by now, you know that, Jack??

Anyway!! Listen. You leave me no choice here. You need to be corrected as well.

—CORRECTED?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN “CORRECTED”??

—Relax, Jack. Take deep breaths. Inhale.

Yes, Jack. You need to come with me to my house where I will be able to explain to you some things. It’s not that shocking. Is it?

—IT’S... FUCK!!! IT’S...

—It’s not shocking, Jack. I know you believe me when I say it’s not shocking. Actually, it’s not something you hadn’t thought already. If I wasn’t the one saying it, you would have suggested that exact thing already! We should all go to my house, where I can show you things about your case. About fashion. Right, Jack?

—FASH... WHAT THE F... I... YOU...

—That’s better, Jack. It seems it’s working after all, huh?

—WORKIN... WHA...

—Nothing, Jack. I said you both need to learn about fashion. To be fashionized, Jack.

—I DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!

—You both need to come to my house to learn about fashion. Which is your very important case. You do realize that. Don’t you?

—I. WELL, I...!!

—Good boy, Jack... I know you do realize it. Soon we’ll be in my house making everything clear. Now you will go and tell Mark’s secretary that she can go.

—WHAT? ME?? ARE YOU GIVING ME ORDERS NOW, WOMAN?

—Of course I do, dear. And both you and Mark are supposed to follow them. It’s not that weird, is it?

—Follow your orders?? What the fuck are you saying, Dupont??

—I’m saying that even though you protest, you know it’s not that weird to follow my orders. Right?

—IT’S... FUCK!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???

—I’m just stating facts, Jack. Do I do something wrong? It’s not that weird for you to follow my orders. Actually is natural. I say something and you obey. It’s not as if you’re doing something you’re not supposed to. But you already see that, don’t you?

—FUCK!!!

—Yeah, about that mouth... I’m so tired of your foul mouth, Jack. You know that?

—I GIVE NO SHIT WHAT YOU’RE TIRED OF, DUPONT!! I HAVE ALREADY AGREED ON EVERY FUCKING SHIT YOU HAVE TOLD ME. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?? I’LL EVEN COME TO YOUR FUCKIN’ LAB FOR THAT FASHION SHIT!! SO YOU BETTER LIVE WITH MY FUCKIN’ MOUTH!!! COS’ THIS IS WHO I AM!!

—Well, listen, dear. I’m tired of your mouth. And you don’t feel nice about it, do you?

—I... FUC...

—You don’t feel nice that I’m tired of your mouth, Jack. I can see that. No matter what you say, I know you would prefer If you could be well, more polite with me. Wouldn’t you, dear?

—Fuc...

—It’s okay to feel bad for not being polite with me, Jack. After all this is who you are. It’s not polite to ask a woman to do something for you. You have never asked any woman to do something for you, right, Jack?

—Is.. what? I...

—I said, it’s not polite. And you want to be polite, right? Especially to a woman! Men have to be polite to women, don’t you think?

—Pol.. well yes...

—They should. Everybody knows that. YOU know that too. Right, dear?

—Fuck... I know...

—I didn’t hear you, Jack...

—I said, yes!!

—Well. Obviously, one of us has to go and inform Mark’s secretary that she can leave, as we don’t want anyone to start asking questions about where we go. Right, Jack?

—Wh... why...?

—Because, Jack... We are going to my house where we will learn about fashion. And Mark here is way too high not to raise any suspicion to his secretary. And now it seems you are getting high yourself. Aren’t you?

—I... well, yeah.

—Well, we do not want her to be out there when we go and start asking any weird questions, do we?

—We... no.

—So, we want someone to go and tell Mark’s secretary to leave immediately and we want to be polite.

—Yes...

—If I were to go, it means you would have to ask me to go. Right?

—Yeah, right!

—But I am a woman, Jack. And you can’t ask a woman to do something for you, right?

—Well, yeah...

—And you want to be polite, right, baby?

—I do...

—So, if you can’t tell me what to do. And one of us has to do something, who is that person going to be, Jack?

—I... fuck. I’ll go...

—Being polite is everything, dear. And you, above all, understand how important it is to be polite under any circumstances. Right, Jack?

—Yeah, fuck off! I said I’ll go!!

—And I’m pretty sure, you know it’s not polite to talk like this in front of a woman, right?

—I said, okay!! I’ll go!!

—See. I’m tired of you talking like this, Jack. And so are you, huh?

—I’ll go! And I’m sorry! What more do you want???

—I’m sure you can do better than that, Jack. Listen to me, dear. You are a Congressman. And I am a woman. You should be an example in politeness, don’t you think? You should be a role model in society. Men have to be kind with women. You know. Equality and stuff. Right?

—Yeah, I know. I said I’m sorry!!

—You have to advertise that then, Jack. In fact, you have to be a walking advertisement of that, don’t you think?

—I said, yes! You are right!!

—You should be ridiculously polite to me, Jack. No matter what I say, or do. You know deep down that you should be nice and kind to me. You are a public person. You set the example, right?

—Right...

—You will be polite with me then, Jack. Ridiculously polite. It’s over. From now on, you will talk to me with the utmost respect. No matter how I talk back to you.

—I said okay, Ms Dupont!! Now can I go and tell the fuckin’ secretary to leave?

—You will, Jack. In fact, you will do a lot more than that in the future. But that’s not the level of politeness you’d like though, dear. Is it?

—What? I...

—I said you have to be a walking advertisement in respect, Jack. It has to come natural. You tried to be a bad boy with me. But now you are beginning to realize that it was a real bad idea. Because a person with your position should be a role model in good manners at all times. And this is not a way to address me. Right, dear?

—I. How... I’m...

—I’m French, Jack. Remember? And you know how much we hate english, right??

—Yes...

—It’s just good manners, Jack, to show me here and there that you understand that. See, I hate your language, Jack. And in fact, I hate American people to begin with. You have a ridiculous language of which you should be ashamed. But you know that, right?

—I... Yes...

—It’s all a matter of politeness, Jack, to try and speak in French when you talk to me. Don’t you think?

—I. What?

—Do you speak French, Jack?

—I. No.. Just basic...

—It would be polite, dear, to try your best, so that you make me feel comfortable. That means when you can say something in French you will say it in French. It would be polite and it would help you set the example. It would be polite to ask me all the time if I need something and it would be kind of you to apologize in every other sentence. For no reason. Just in case. Thanking me and apologizing to me must be in almost every sentence. In French of course. Don’t you think?

—It’s... Okay...

—Was that polite, Jack?

—Uhm. I’m... I mean... Excusez-moi, Ms Dupont. Je suis desolee...

—It’s not polite to call me Ms Dupont, Jack. It makes you sound too, you know, official. And it’s not nice to play the “official” to me. You will call me, Madame Aymeline instead. It’s better to sound more simple, don’t you think?

—Yes.

—Jack...?

—I mean... oui, Madame Aymeline!

—That’s better... and you should try to sound more like a French, Jack. It’s more polite! You do not want to sound like a stupid American, right? It’s like you’re disrespecting me!! You should do your best to sound like a French!

—Oui, Madame Aymeline!

—Accent is important, dear! It makes me feel like home. Exaggerate if you have to! It’s not bad! You are not obliged to know how to speak like a French! It is better though, to sound ridiculous with an exaggerated fake French accent, than not having an accent at all!! Trying too hard is better than not trying at all!! Am I right, Jack?

—Oui, Madame Aymeline!

—Now we are talking, Jack. Oh and by the way. Jack is way too American. When we are together it would be polite of you to call yourself Jacques. Always with a big, fat, french accent. Wouldn’t that be better?

—Oui, Madame Aymeline!

—Sois gentil, Jacques!

—Je vous remercie et je vous promets de faire de mon mieux, Madame Aymeline!

—Excellent, Jacques!! Bon, sois obeissant et fais ce qu’on te dis!!

—Oui, Madame Aymeline!

—That’s my boy. Now, no matter how mad you are at me, Jacques, you realize that being an example in politeness is the one thing you do not negotiate.

—Je sais bien, Madame Aymeline!

—Not enough accent, Jacques! You will always keep in mind to be as french as it gets when you open your mouth!

—Je sais bien, Madame Aymeline!

—That’s better you filthy fuck. Not go clear the road. We’re going to my house... [whispering]

—Now, Mark! Did you upload everything?