The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

White Shadow pt.3

[A.D]

Make yourselves comfortable, boys.

[M.K]

What are we, doing here? It’s almost nine! I was supposed to be at home by now!

[A.D]

Come closer. Both of you.

That’s better.

[J.M]

Again with that perfume! I can’t take it anymore!

[A.D]

But you asked for it, baby!

[J.M]

I...?

[A.D]

Yes, Jacques. Did you forget?

[J.M]

I...

[A.D]

Listen, boys. We don’t have time for this. We are here for work. You know that. Don’t you?

[M.K]

What are we doing here anyway?? With you!!

That is YOUR house!!!

We shouldn’t be here!!

[A.D]

Relax, Mark.

What we have here is a meeting. A very important meeting.

[M.K]

A meeting??

[A.D]

Yes, Mark. You are both in the middle of a very important meeting regarding your new law.

You know that, don’t you??

[M.K]

I have no idea... What meeting?

[A.D]

Do I have any reason to lie, sweety? What’s wrong with you anyway? Don’t you trust me?

[M.K]

It’s not that... Anyway... you were saying...

[A.D]

What you will do now, is that you are going to inform your wife, that you have to be in that meeting for the next few hours. Okay?

[M.K]

Hours? Are we gonna be here for hours??

[A.D]

Of course we are, Mark! It’s one of the most important meetings of your career we are talking!! Don’t you think we need to have hours ahead of us??

[M.K]

I guess... I’m sorry...

[A.D]

Jacques? I didn’t hear you.

[J.M]

Okay...

[A.D]

Okay? Jacques? What was that?? Don’t you think that this was way too American for someone like you??? You know how much I hate Americans..

[J.M]

Uhm... I know... I mean... oui...

Excusez-moi, Madame Aymeline...

[A.D]

That’s better... Never forget that, Jacques...

Now. As I said. Make yourselves comfortable.

Wait! What is this? Is this comfortable?

[M.K]

Why?

[A.D]

Are we still in the office, Mark?

[M.K]

No!

[A.D]

Comfortable means comfortable, dear! You are not comfortable right now! Are you?

[M.K]

I’m... I’m... not... you are right...

[A.D]

Are YOU, Jacques?

[J.M]

Non...

[A.D]

I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it must feel to sit on that chair like this, when this couch is waiting for both of you!!

[M.K]

I... uhm...

[A.D]

Everyone knows that when someone tells you to make yourself comfortable, it is only good manners to do exactly that. Am I right, Jacques?

[J.M]

Uhm, oui...

[A.D]

You, above all, should know how important it is to be polite! Right, dear?

[J.M]

Oui! I’ll go sit over there...

[A.D]

Accent, Jacques! I can’t stand listening to your stupid American accent!

I don’t care if you don’t know the words! Use your French accent!!

[J.M]

But Madame Aym...

[A.D]

You set the example, Jacques!!! For fuck’s sake!!!

[J.M]

But...

[A.D]

For the last time, Jacques!!! When in my presence, you will never speak like an American!!

NEVER!! It’s gross!! It makes me wanna puke!!! You want that, Jacques??

[J.M]

Non, Madame...

[A.D]

So, get your shit together, Jacques!!!

When I am around and you want to speak your stupid language, you will speak with a French accent!!! You hear me????

[J.M]

Oui, Madame!!

[A.D If anyone hears you, I want him to think you are a native French trying to speak English!!! Do you understand???

[J.M]

Oui, Madame Aymeline... Excusez-moi for being so rude...

[A.D]

Now, make yourselves comfortable.

Mark, is that comfortable?

[M.K]

I think it is!

[A.D]

When someone tells you to be comfortable, you know you SHOULD show him that you feel comfortable. It helps break the ice!! Especially when you are in a meeting as important as ours. Isn’t it so, Mark?

[M.K]

Uhm, I guess...

[A.D]

And that goes for both of you. Right, Jacques?

[J.M]

Uhm, oui...

[A.D]

You both want this meeting to go well. You both realize that it’s of utmost importance that this meeting ends up well. Am I right?

[M.K]

Of course...

[A.D]

And for this to happen you both need to show ME that you REALLY feel comfortable. Huh?

[J.M]

Oui...

[A.D]

And you both know that for you to SHOW how comfortable you feel and help break the ice in our meeting, you should sit right next to each other. You know that, don’t you?

[M.K]

Yes...

[A.D]

So. Get closer!!

Closer.

Closer.

[M.K]

It can’t go any closer than that!!!

[A.D]

I think it can, Mark.

[M.K]

But we can’t!!

[A.D]

You want to break the ice, Mark! It’s of utmost importance! You know that, don’t you??

[M.K]

Well, yes. But...

[A.D]

It’s your law, Mark. Always keep your mind in that law!! It’s the most important project in your life! You want to jeopardize it, just because you couldn’t break the ice in your most important meeting??

[M.K]

NO!! NO, I DON’T!!

[A.D]

Then show me you are comfortable, Mark! Sit comfortable with your friend on that couch! NOW!!

[J.M]

But, Madame Aymeline! We’re okay!! He’s just pressing his body against mine now!! That’s not comfortable!!

[A.D]

It is NOT, Jacques. And I think you KNOW WHY!!!

[J.M]

WHY???

[A.D]

Because you need to open your legs and rest them all over his lap, dear!!! THAT’S WHY!!!

You need to have your legs all over him to be as comfortable as it gets.

And you, Mark. You need to rest your hands on the top of your friend’s thighs.

[M.K]

WHAT?? THAT IS SO GAY!!!

[A.D]

Comfortable, Mark. That is called “comfortable”.

[J.M]

But...

[A.D]

Feeling comfortable is the only thing that matters for both of you now. You are aware of the situation and you both realize how important it is to make all of us feel comfortable. Gay is not an issue when we are talking about your careers. After all, we all know you are not gay. Am I not right?

[M.K]

I... I’m sorry. I guess... I guess sometimes I overreact...

[A.D]

You do, Mark! You overreact!! You are just breaking the ice with me! You are just showing that you are comfortable, that’s all!!

Now, pull your friend even closer to you by the waist until your bodies are pressed up against one another.

[J.M]

But, please...

[A.D]

That is better, boys. Now, that’s what I call comfortable. Jacques, feeling comfortable is all that matters. This HAS to go well. You know that! Your bodies should be pressed together at all times. You have to be as comfortable as it gets.

[J.M]

I am!

[A.D]

Your hands should touch each other’s bodies with no hesitation. It shows comfort! You have to show that you even enjoy slightly each other’s touch...

And Jacques, you will obviously not take your legs from Mark’s lap. It’s perfectly cute and utterly professional. I think it’s the ideal position for you to have throughout our meeting.

[J.M]

But I... never mind... okay...

[A.D]

And here are your drinks.

[M.K]

Drinks? What drinks??

[A.D]The drinks you asked to set the mood, Mark!!

[M.K]

But I didn’t ask for any drinks!

[A.D]

Don’t you think we should all have a drink, Mark? To feel more comfortable? Everybody drinks to feel more comfortable.

[M.K]

I... yeah, I guess you’re right... we could use one...

[J.M]

Wait!!! What is it, that you...

You just slipped into our drinks something!!!

[A.D]

What? This?

[J.M]

Yes!!!

[A.D] These are to make you feel more comfortable, Jacques! Don’t you want to be more comfortable?

[J.M]

But... but I am comfortable!!! What is it??

[A.D]

Just a little something to make you feel even MORE comfortable, Jacques! I don’t think it can get any clearer than that! Can it?

[J.M]

But... I don’t think...

[A.D]

Are you questioning me, sweety?

[J.M]

Well, no... it’s just that...

[A.D]

ENOUGH!!! Never mention it again, Jacques!!

I slipped something into your drinks to help you be more comfortable!! Simple as that!

So.

Listen up, boys.

You both realize that you should not move away from your current position, as that would show that you are not as comfortable as it gets. And you do realize that you have to be comfortable, right?

[M.K]

Yes, but...

[A.D]

The way you are sitting right now shows comfort, Mark. And that is all that matters at the end of the day, okay?

[M.K]

Yes. But. You know...

[A.D]

That would be all, Mark.

You are now in your comfort zone...

And you are willing to do whatever it takes not to leave your comfort zone...

[J.M]

Madame Aymeline....

I think something’s going on.

You know...

[A.D]

No. I have no idea, Jacques. And I don’t think it’s the right time to inform me...

[J.M]

Are you... about that drink... I think...

[A.D]

I’m sure just the thought of mentioning that drink again sounds ridiculous even to you, doesn’t it, Jacques?

[J.M]

Well, oui, Madame Aymeline, but... something’s going on... I feel so... you know... I want to...

[A.D]

No one wants to know what you want, Jacques. And you should keep it that way. Okay?

[J.M]

Yes, but...

[A.D]

What I know is that no one would ever jeopardize his career by not showing how comfortable he feels right now. Right, Jacques?

[J.M]

Oui, Madame... but... I have to go to the... bathroom... for a second...

[M.K]

Yeah... me too... I have to, like, right now!!

[A.D]

No one is going anywhere, boys!!!

It’s only logical that moving away is not an option! No matter what you want! I’m sure you realize that!!! Don’t you???

[J.M]

Oui... Madame... but...

[A.D]

We are in the middle of a very important meeting right now, boys!! There is nothing more important than that!! Even mentioning that you should leave makes the whole situation way too uncomfortable for all of us!!! And that is something that I’m sure you dread...

[J.M]

Mark!! Stop rubbing your crotch against me, man!!!

[A.D]

JACQUES! What is wrong with you?? Are you out of your mind??? You want to ruin everything here???

[J.M]

But Madame Aymeline! He is.. you know...

[A.D]

Rubbing doesn’t show discomfort, Jacques! Who said it does??? Actually it shows comfort!!!

[J.M]

But it’s gross!! I mean... everything is so fucked up!! What are we doing here??

[A.D]

It is NOT, Jacques! I think the meeting goes nice. I can’t even SEE what Mark is doing!!

[J.M]

You can’t?? But he’s all.. you know! I can feel his... oh come on!!!

[A.D]

So what, Jacques??

[J.M]

I told you, something’s going on!! I really want to... you know!!

[A.D]

But, Jacques... we both know it would ruin everything if you left now...

[J.M]

I know!!

[A.D]

Then why don’t you just do what Mark here so quietly does...

[J.M]

Because it’s... weird!!! I want to, but I can’t!!

[A.D]

It has happened to me once... you know?

[J.M]

What happened to you??

[A.D]

I was at a very important meeting once. Sitting on a guy’s lap. Just like you do with Mark here!

And while at the meeting, we both got real hot, you know?

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

Yeah, so we suddenly wanted to fuck... like, really bad...

And all this just because I could feel his rock-hard cock rubbing against my leg...

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

And everyone knows you can’t resist the idea of a cock rubbing against you, right?

[J.M]

If you are a woman, I guess...

[A.D]

I mean. Even if I were a guy, feeling someone’s cock against me would get me rock hard. It’s a fact.

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

So we started rubbing our bodies against each other... you know like crazy...

But we never lost control...

Cause we were at the meeting...

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

See, I knew he wanted to cum real bad with all that cock-rubbing against me...

I wanted too...

But neither of us did...

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

So we stayed there, rubbing our bodies together throughout the whole meeting...

Waiting for the meeting to be over... just like Mark over here!!

[J.M]

What then?

[A.D]

What then?? We fucked right there of course!!! And we fucked showing no mercy!!!

[J.M]

Oh my!!

[A.D]

It’s only logical, Jacques!! Isn’t it?

When you feel someone’s cock pressing against your body, it builds up tension, right?

[J.M]

Yeah. I guess...

[A.D]

Thinking about a hard cock all tense like this, creates a sexual heat way too difficult for someone to resist. Don’t you agree, Mark?

[M.K]

What... uhm...

[A.D]

I’m saying Jacques over here, that when you feel a hard cock rubbing against your body, you can’t but think about all that sperm stored inside that man’s balls, aching to come out. Isn’t it so?

[M.K]

Yeah... I guess...

[A.D]

Of course it is. Everyone knows that. You know that, right??

[M.K]

I do...

[A.D]

See, Jacques? Mark is already there!

If you would feel a hard cock pressed against you right now, all you would think about would be all the sperm stored in its balls...

And what to do to help all that sperm come out... Isn’t it so?

[J.M]

I guess...

[A.D]

So rubbing your crotch as well, against someone else’s body does not sound that weird... does it?

Actually, it’s a way to keep it professional while at a meeting and at the same time, help the other part prepare his balls for some real shooting. Right, Mark?

[M.K]

What? I was... wasn’t listening...

[A.D]

I’m saying that feeling a cock touching your body makes you think what you can do to help it shoot his load all over you. This is what I’m saying...

[M.K]

What? Shoot?? Load?? What are you talking about???

[A.D]

You don’t get offended, Mark. You can’t fool anyone. Come on. We’re just saying that if you feel a cock touching you, it’s only natural to think about helping it find some release.

[M.K]

No... no! NO!! Who says that stuff???? I mean, that is SO GAY!! I AIN’T NO FUCKING FAGGOT!!!

[J.M]

HE’S RIGHT!!! WHO SAYS THAT BULLSHIT???

[A.D]

Just take it easy, boys!

I think we need to put on some more of our perfume.

First of all, you both know you don’t have to be gay to like cock!

[M.K]

WHAT?

[J.M]

Oh come on!!

[A.D]

I’m not gay and I love cock!! How can you explain that??

[M.K]

But you are a w...

[A.D]

Let ME.

Well, YOU CAN’T, MARK!! That is the truth!!

You CAN’T explain that!

I’m not gay at all and just the thought of a big, hard, veiny cock waiting to fuck my skull like a whore, can have me on my knees begging for it. What makes you think you are different??

[M.K]

But I ain’t like this!!!

[A.D]

I’m not saying that you are, dear. Having your skull fucked by a hard cock is a bit out there. I know that. I’m just saying though, that it’s only normal, that when you feel a hard cock pressed against your body, it’s almost inevitable to start thinking what you can do to help it shoot its load all over you. That’s all! It doesn’t sound weird, right?

[M.K]

But isn’t it what a faggot would do?

[A.D]

No, Mark! It’s what ANYONE would do! Everybody knows that! And YOU more than anybody, should know better!!

[M.K]

Me?? Why me??? I’m not...

[A.D]

But baby! You are the the Head of the Fashion Industry!! Everyone expects from you to appreciate the charms of a big, hard cock...

[M.K]

WHAT? ME?? BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH...

[A.D]

I know you are not, baby! I’m not saying that you are! Because that would be a lie. And we are not telling lies here.

We are just discussing about universal truths...

Just like the fact that the head of the fashion industry must be a true admirer of the male body. And a fierce supporter of gay rights as well...

It makes sense. Doesn’t it?

[M.K]

Gay rights??? Male body??? But... I don’t understand...

[A.D]

Listen to me, dear. Fashion industry is full of gay men, isn’t it so?

[M.K]

Yeah. So? What this has to do with me??

[A.D]

And the head of the fashion industry should be supporting the rights of his industry, right?

[M.K]

I guess...

[A.D]

But since most men in this industry are gay, I guess the head of the industry must be supporting gay rights. It makes sense, huh?

[J.M]

What are you ta...

[A.D]

Do not open your mouth unless you are asked about something, Jacques!! It’s not polite!!! Is it???

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

That’s better!! I suggest that you paid attention, Jacques!! Everyone in your position would just sit there over Mark’s lap and just try to rub his crotch against his partner’s body carefully not to ruin that meeting. Isn’t it so?

[J.M]

I’m.. sorry... Madame Aymeline...

[A.D]

You set the example, Jacques. Never forget that. Just sit quietly over Mark’s lap and be professional. I don’t want to hear your voice again. Unless you are asked. Okay?

[J.M]

Yes, Madame...

[A.D]

SO! Mark. We were saying, that it makes sense for the head of the fashion industry to support the rights of his gay men, right?

[M.K]

Yeah. I guess...

[A.D]

Of course it is, sweety!

He should protect their right to suck cock whenever they want!! Doesn’t he?

[M.K]

Yeah, I guess he does...

[A.D]

That’s right!

And he should also advertise how hot cocks really are...

And he should make people see that being gay is hot...

[M.K]

I guess... you’re right...

[A.D]

Although you know what the ultimate advertisement would be...

[M.K]

What?

[A.D]

Can’t you imagine?

[M.K]

No...

[A.D]

Don’t make me stating the obvious, dear!

The ultimate statement for the head of this industry is if he were gay himself...

[M.K]

Yeah, but...

[A.D]

I know, dear. That would be something! That would really take the industry to the next level...

That would really make the whole world see what you and me already know...

How hot it is to feel a rock hard cock touching your body...

Right, Mark?

[M.K]

Yes...

[A.D]

That’s right, Mark. You and me, know that. It’s a fact. Being a cock-loving, cum-crazy slut, is the best asset for someone like the head of the fashion industry.

It’s the absolute best for him to have, to advertise it, so that he shows to the world what fashion is really all about. I’m sure you would be dying to have that, don’t you, baby?

[M.K]

Yeah, well, probably...

[A.D]

I know, dear. Because THAT is FASHION. And THAT IS what the man who’s at the helm, should stand for! The two ideals that take fashion to the next level!

[M.K]

Two?

[A.D]

Men and skinny girls, Mark!

[M.K]

Men and???

[A.D]

Skinny girls, Mark! You know that! You don’t expect me to believe you’re into fat whores or anything...

[M.K]

Fat? No. But I don’t..

[A.D]

You don’t need to say more, Mark. I know. You would never stand looking at a woman more than 100 lbs for more than 2 minutes. It’s okay! No man with the tiniest idea about fashion ever would!

[M.K]

Yeah... indeed...

[A.D]

Every man who knows about fashion today, must obviously be gay so that he can’t be fooled by all those curvy bitches out there.

[M.K]

Curvy bit...

[A.D]

Curvy bitches, Mark!! All those fat-ass whores, who want to take over our industry.

[M.K]

But...

[A.D]

You don’t expect me to believe you’re not a hater of every little whore out there, who’s trying to show us her tits like a cheap slut, right?

[M.K]

N... no...

[A.D]

A big-titted bitch is a big-titted bitch! For life, Mark! She doesn’t belong in this industry!

[M.K]

I know...

[A.D]

There are too many skinny doves out there waiting for their chance to shine. And we can’t let no fat-ass whore to ruin those girls’ dreams!! Right, Mark?

[M.K]

Yeah, you’re right..

[A.D]

We got to protect those girls’ dreams, Mark! Just like we got to protect our gay community!!

[M.K]

Yeah

[A.D]

That’s why we got to push that law of yours, banning models with a PMI more than 20.

[M.K]

More?? You mean less than 20...

[A.D]

Less??? What are you talking about, sweety?? Can you even stand looking at a girl weighing more than 100 lbs?

[M.K]

Me?? No..

[A.D]

Well, what are you talking about then? Can a girl with a PMI over 20 work in this industry?

[M.K]

I guess not...

[A.D]

That’s what I’m saying, dear.

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

Our industry is so lucky for having YOU at its helm, Mark. We would never be able to do this without you!!

[M.K]

Thank you... I guess...

[A.D]

It’ s so important to have someone to inspire people, Mark. Someone who shares our values. Who represents everything that makes our industry what it is today...

[M.K]

Thank... you...

[A.D]

You are one of us, Mark. And that is all that matters.

[M.K]

Thank you, Ms Dupont...

[A.D]

Thank YOU, Mark! For being who you are! You know for a second I thought you were gonna be all crazy and ruin this industry.

We were so lucky White Shadow worked like a charm on both of you!

[M.K]

White... what? You are talking about that perfume again?

[A.D]

I’m sure that final dose burned every last receptor of yours responsible for logical reasoning, sweeties. But I guess, it’s for the best. What’s important is that no one else knows.

[M.K]

But that is not a good thing, is it? I mean, shouldn’t we tell people?

[A.D]

Obviously not, baby! Hello!!

If you told, you would never get to do what you really want!!

[M.K]

What do I want?

[A.D]

Isn’t it obvious, dear??

[M.K]

What do you mean?

[A.D]

You know you can be honest with me, sweety.

You can both be honest with me...

[M.K]

But I AM honest with you!!

[A.D]

You can be honest with me. Both of you. Because I am your best friend...

[M.K]

I... I know....

[A.D]

This is why you are so comfortable right now.

If I wasn’t your best friend you would never be THAT comfortable in front of me...

[M.K]

Yeah, well...

[A.D]

There is no reason to hide it, Mark. You are with your best friend here.

[M.K]

But I’m not hiding anything...

[A.D]

I said we’re okay, Mark. I am a woman. You know I will understand better than anyone.

[M.K]

What, no I don’t understand...

[A.D]

Everyone knows how hot it is to feel a cock being rubbed against your body, Mark. You don’t have to feel bad about it.

[M.K]

I... I don’t...

[A.D]

You are with your best friend here. Who happens to be a woman. And will fully understand if you told her let’s say, how hard you both are right now, feeling each other’s cock being rubbed against your thighs. We don’t have to state the obvious! Right?

[M.K]

You are not stating the obvious...

[A.D]

I AM, dear!!

I am stating the obvious...

We are having one of the most important meeting in your careers and you are sitting on a couch like a pair of flaming faggots, trying to hide your raging hardons from me, as if I was stupid and I could not see that you’ve been rubbing each other’s cocks all this time.

[M.K]

It’s not what you...

[A.D]

Oh come on, Mark! Look where your hand is right now!!

Is there any reason to have your hand resting over Jacques’ crotch, baby?

[M.K]

It’s not what...

[A.D]

Oh come on, baby. You can feel safe with me. Us girls know how hot a cock is. It’s alright.

[M.K]

But I’m not gay!!!

[A.D]

But you ARE curious to see what a cock feels like! Right, dear?

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

Of course you do, sweety. Because you know how hot it is to have a cock in your mouth and you’ve been dreaming about it for quite some time.

[M.K]

But I’m not...

[A.D]

Do not try to deny it as if it is a bad thing, Mark. Actually it would be better if you started seeing it as a good thing. As an asset. For your career...

[M.K]

How is... sucking cock... an asset???

[A.D]

It’s obvious, Mark! It helps you network with people! Use them to your advantage!

Sucking cock is the best asset one can have for his career, baby.

[M.K]

Why???

[A.D]

Jacques is a friend of yours in a high place, right?

[M.K]

So?

[A.D]

As a Chief of the CFDA you want to have good friends in high places, right?

[M.K]

But I have! Jack is my friend!

[A.D]

Not as good as he can be, Mark! Actually he can never be as good as you want him to be!

[M.K]

Why??

[A.D]

There is only one way, dear, to ensure that Jacques is the friend you want him to be. Otherwise you’ll be way insecure with him.

[M.K]

But he is my fr...

[A.D]

Friends today are to use them, dear. This is what friends are for. This is what you want Jacques for. So that you use him to your advantage when the time comes!

[M.K]

And how will I do this??

[A.D]

There is only one way, dear. Otherwise you won’t be sure about him.

[M.K]

I don’t understand...

[A.D]

The only way is to fuck him, Mark. You know that.

[M.K]

WHAT???

[A.D]

Oh come on, sweety. You already know that. Fucking him at every chance is the only way to keep having the relationship you want with him.

[M.K]

But...

[A.D]

I told you it’s an asset, dear. It’s a weapon you can use to your advantage. Sex with men gives you that. Everybody knows it.

[M.K]

But I had never thought it that way...

[A.D]

It’s life 101, dear. No career man fucks pussies. Only losers fuck pussies. Cocks are hot and most importantly useful. Don’t you trust me, Mark?

[M.K]

Well, yeah... of course...

[A.D]

Well then, don’t you think fucking Jacques would prove useful for your career?

[M.K]

I... I guess...

[A.D]

You don’t just guess, Mark. You are sure of it.

Fucking the brains out of Jacques will help you use his position in the Government. Isn’t it so?

[M.K]

As a matter of fact...

[A.D]

And Mark, in my opinion, having him rubbing his slutty body against you is a chance that shouldn’t be missed...

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

You are a career man, Mark. And you’re having a member of the US Government rubbing his cock against you. Can you think about anything better for your career?

[M.K]

I guess... no...

[A.D]

Of course you can’t, Mark. Because there isn’t! You have THE best opportunity here! You can establish a relationship with a Congressman, that will give you unprecedented power.

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

Every chance you get, Mark. You should be seeking for opportunities to fuck him like a whore!

[M.K]

But isn’t it...

[A.D]

Gay? So what, Mark? You’re in fashion! You support gay people!! Remember?

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

In my opinion, you should be seeking to fuck him as if he’s the fuck of your life, dear. Chances like this one come up one every one hundred years. Am I wrong?

[M.K]

No...

[A.D]

Look at him, dear. All hard and ready to get fucked like a slut. You should have no second thoughts. You should go for it as soon as possible before you lose him.

[M.K]

Yeah, you’re right...

[A.D]

If I were you, I would forget about useless pussies, dear. Hot horny boys like Jacques over here should be your main target group, sweety. Hot boys to fuck wildly and gain power, baby. Isn’t it obvious?

[M.K]

I guess, yeah... you’re right...

[A.D]

I know I am, baby. I’m sure you’re already thinking about that hardon of that hot slut of yours and how to use it for your advantage...

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

You don’t have to say anything, dear. It’s obvious. Once I leave that room, I’m sure you’re gonna give him the fuck of the century.

[M.K]

...

[J.M]

Madame Aymeline!! Please!! You are talking all this time about me as if I’m not even here!!

[A.D]

What is this, Jacques??

Is this some kind of joke?

Did I give you permission to speak??

[J.M]

Well, no... but... all this time.. you are talking about me!! You are talking about me as if I’m gay!!! You’ve been saying so many nasty things about me!!

[A.D]

Who says you’re gay, Jacques?

[J.M]

YOU do! All this time!!

[A.D]

Nobody said you are gay. Only thing we said is that you are polite. Which is true, isn’t it, Jacques?

[J.M]

Polite?

[A.D]

Yes, Jacques. Isn’t being polite your main priority in life?

[J.M]

Yes... of course it is...

[A.D]

That’s right. You have to take it easy, baby. You are polite because of your position. That is all.

You are an example in politeness no matter what, Jacques.

[J.M]

Yes... but you just called me...

[A.D]

A slut? Is that it, Jacques?

[J.M]

Ye... ACTUALLY, YES!! I DON’T GIV...

[A.D]

You think that is a reason to raise your voice, Jacques? Seriously?

[J.M]

But...

[A.D]

That is the most rude thing anyone has ever done, Jacques! You seriously expect to keep being an example, after this??

[J.M]

But...

[A.D]

Apologize, Jacques!!

[J.M]

But...

[A.D]

APOLOGIZE NOW!!

[J.M]

I’m...

[A.D]

IN FRENCH, JACQUES!!!

[J.M]

Excusez-moi, Madame Aymeline...

[A.D]

IF WE SAY YOU ARE A SLUT, JACQUES, THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS TO SMILE POLITELY!! DON’T YOU THINK???

[J.M]

Oui...

[A.D]

THAT’S RIGHT, JACQUES!! IF WE SAY YOU ARE A SLUT, IT’S ONLY PROPER THAT YOU SMILED POLITELY AND TRY NOT TO MAKE US FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FOR WHAT WE SAID!! MAYBE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE US FEEL THAT WE WERE RIGHT ON OUR JUDGMENT!! LIKE PLAY WITH YOUR TONGUE A BIT, OR PRESS MARK’S CROTCH EVEN HARDER!!!

AM I NOT RIGHT, JACQUES???

[J.M]

You are...

[A.D]

Never forget that, Jacques. You have to keep being the example in politeness at all costs. It’s who you must be. There is no other way. There is no alternative. If I say you are a slut, you have to reassure me that I wasn’t wrong. If Mark is rubbing his hard cock against your thighs, you have to reassure him that everything’s fine and help him feel comfortable with it. If Mark wants to fuck your mouth every morning, you have to wait for him under his desk every morning!! Do you understand, Jacques??

[J.M]

I am... I’m sorry... Madame Aymeline...

[A.D]

You don’t need to apologize to me, Jacques. Mark is obviously trying to keep his hardon all this time, dear. What are you thinking about doing for it?

[J.M]

I swear, I’ll do my best. After this meeting’s over...

[A.D]

Heard him, Mark?

[M.K]

Yes...

[A.D]

He’s all yours to fuck!! I’m sure that nasty little whore won’t even fuck his wife again to save his cum for you.

[J.M]

...

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

Listen, boys. I’ll let you do whatever you want right now. But as of tomorrow you’re gonna have to be careful. You may want to fuck the brains out of each other, but for the time being it would be better if I was the only one who knew about it.

[J.M]

...

[M.K]

...

[A.D]

Apart from me, there’s no other you can trust. You both realize that, don’t you?

[M.K]

Yes..

[J.M]

Oui...

[A.D]

So, when you wanna fuck, you’re gonna be coming to me to help so that you don’t get caught. Okay?

[M.K]

Yes...

[J.M]

Oui, Madame...

[A.D]

Good boys. For now it’s better that you let ME decide what’s best for you. Okay?

[J.M]

Oui Madame...

[A.D]

Okay, then. So. I guess this is for today. We’ve got tons of things to do tomorrow.

For now, I think I’m gonna let you spend the night at my place.

[M.K]

Really??

[A.D]

Oh I think you earned it, sweety. He’s all yours. You can ride that french-loving “friend” of yours all night until he can’t walk.

[J.M]

...

[A.D]

Look at him. He’s drooling already.