The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer, etc.

This is an adult story for mature audiences and includes scenes of graphic sex. If you are not supposed to read this for legal or other reasons, please don’t.

All characters are fictional, any similarity between these characters and anyone living, dead, or undead (or fictional) is coincidental.

And even if there was similarity it was for satirical purposes only, so nyah.

No animals, humans or other beings were harmed in the making of this story.

All characters and models are over 18. Affidavits are available

Any comments, please note to:

I was happy, life was going swell. Then something happened, took everything to...paradise.

I came home to our palatial home from a long day trying to sell things to people to hear a call from the front room.

“Honey, come here,” my wife, Anita, said.

The tone of her voice sounded concerned, so I dropped my samples, demos and briefcase on the floor and rushed down the hall to the front room.

She was there, mid-thirties, like me, shorter than average, like me, overweight (her opinion, not mine), blond hair to her shoulders to my brown, wearing a thick, white robe that came to her knees.

I stopped and looked around and noticed her figure.

Although I love every nook and cranny of her as she is, and tell her so at every opportunity, she has problems with her perception of her body. Most especially, her chest.

She was North Italian stock, and, after her mom had died, her dad had married into a Southern Italian family who looked rather different from her: dark haired, heavier and chesty. In this family, very chesty.

Any female relative over the age of 13 was at least a C cup, and the cups went to overflowing thereafter. The number of DD and E and more at the annual family reunion was very remarkable.

But I didn’t marry Anita for her chest. I married her because she was late. Then very late.

We had first met at the intro of a new product, hit if off very well, dated seriously and then this came up. Or didn’t come up.

She’s a good catholic girl; I’m a responsible American so we got married.

The next month she did have a period, but by this time, we liked each other and later came to love each other too much to annul the marriage.

No children yet, though some fun trying, once to twice a week, although Anita was strictly a lights off kind of woman.

But, back to the story.

She was bigger in the chest. I thought it was another in an attempt at pushup/miracle/padded bras and I went into reassuring mode.

“Honey, I love you, but...

She opened her robe and she was only wearing her utilitarian white panties under the robe.

And her tits were bigger.

My mouth opened and she closed the robe. After a moment I closed my mouth too.

“I don’t know how it happened. I came home from some errands, I looked down and they were there. C cups. I measured.”

I moved closer as she turned and slugged down a shot of whiskey, carefully replacing the shot glass on the coaster, where it joined four others.

“Any pain?”

As a matter of fact, just the opposite.”

I hugged her close and she leaned into it, her head fitting onto my shoulder very nicely. I felt her new boobs pressing into my stomach, a very pleasant feeling.

“We should go to the emergency room.”

“And tell them what, that my boobs have grown? No, I’ve already called my doctor; I have an appointment in the morning. I’ve got dinner ready for now.”

Italians. Problem? Eat.

We broke to the kitchen, large and luxurious and she nuked the cold dinner, which was also large and luxurious. I made a mental note to do another klick in the lap pool out back or another hour in the gym upstairs. I kept stealing glances at Anita’s new attributes. Dinner was quiet.

She had made all our money. She consulted at various dotcoms, got stock options that went through the roof when the companies went public, traded that to even more and did things that I’ll never understand to become rather comfortable well before we even met.

My part of the relationship was that I did the dishes. And damn well, too.

After dinner I helped out with a breast exam, looking for lumps. Nothing abnormal.

After a quick wash-up we went to bed early, she in her normal flannel gown. We cuddled. She said that she was fine enough to drive in to the doctor’s, that I should just go to work and that we would meet in the afternoon. No sex that night, it wasn’t on the schedule.

In the morning I did an hour in the gym and came down to breakfast, more food and more quiet, each of us going over the newspaper, trading sections as we finished. Standard morning procedure.

We separated with a kiss and I thought it was a little more passionate than usual, a little more feeling, a little more tongue. I liked it.

I came home early that afternoon to find her not in the house. I went to the back yard and Anita was in the lap pool: twenty-five meters long, two meters wide, one meter deep that opened up into a larger pool ten by ten and three meters deep with a slide and adjustable diving board, up to three meters.

I stood over the pool and watched for a moment.

Instead of her usual black racing one-piece she was wearing a yellow two-piece. I didn’t even know that she owned a two-piece. I tapped on the side to grab her attention. She stopped and looked up.

The two-piece was full, showing off a bare handbreadths of midriff.

“What’s the good word from the doctor’s?”

“Nothing immediately abnormal,” she said, giving me a kiss, “all me. Test results back in a few days.”

She climbed out of the pool and I held up a towel for her. She climbed in and I rubbed her down.

I noticed that our nice tall fence needed painting sometimes this year and that our next door neighbors, the Torkelsons’, kid’s bedroom looked down on our backyard. He was looking at us. I waved and he ducked back. I shrugged.

We went back in to a light supper, some very light TV and off to early bed.

We also had some light sex, and it wasn’t even on the schedule, leaving the curtains open so that the early evening provided some illumination. We finished in the dark, though.

I had to get up early for a weeklong business trip. I didn’t want to leave but it was quite important and Anita kept on reassuring and encouraging me.

I was out at the airport shuttle before the sun was up but not before Anita was up. She was on the computer and talking on the phone to some country where the sun was still up.

A kiss good-bye and I was on my way...

I came home on a drizzly Friday afternoon; traffic into work was easy because everyone was trying to get out of town for the long weekend.

Anita’s emails to me were terse and generic, as mine were to her. We like to save things for the homecoming, and my company regularly monitors their emails. I do not like it but it is their policy.

The load of paperwork for my trip was almost finished when my intercom buzzed with the department secretary.

“Mr. Appleby, your wife is here. And if you don’t mind, it’s late, everyone else is gone and I’m going home.”

“Sorry for keeping you, Joan, I lost track of time. Send Anita in and have a good weekend.”

Anita entered a moment later, a large sports bag on her shoulder, wearing a long trench coat, open shoes with a three inch heel and a hat that wouldn’t be out of place on Sam Spade.

She looked around, as if she was casing the joint, closed the door then leaned over and placed a wedge in the doorjamb, sealing us in.

“What—” I said.

She threw the bag in the corner along with her hat, letting loose a mass of long, thick lustrous hair, past the small of her back, at least twenty cents longer than it was a week ago.

She untied her trench coat, opening it quickly, clumsily, then throwing it on top of her bag, stepping out of her shoes.

She was nude. Naked. Without clothes.

She did a twirl, her arms out, and I had now seen more of her naked flesh at one time then in seven years of marriage.

Her chest was bigger, significantly, her waist thin enough to satisfy even her, her face gorgeous, her legs exquisite.

“How do I look?”

Gorgeous, exquisite, marvelous, sexy, an erotic odyssey, ‘you make me horny, baby,’ a wet dream come true.

I settled on an articulate growl.

She giggled.

Then I did a magic trick: getting from behind my desk, crossing the room, removing all my clothes and meeting my lips to hers without touching the floor and before she could blink.

First, we fucked. Then we screwed. Then we made love.

Afterwards, we lay on the floor, entwined and close.

A knock came at the door.

“Mr. Appleby? Are you in there? Security.”

“Reed? Yes, it’s me. I’m fine.”

“We’re all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?,” Anita whispered, suppressing a giggle. I put a finger to her lips to hush her.

The doorknob rattled as he tried to open the door, but was prevented by the wedge. I tensed up, but she didn’t, just snuggled against me. And started to suck on my finger.

“Uh, Mr. Appleby. Your door seems to be jammed. Is there a problem, should I get maintenance?” “No, not necessary. It just jams sometimes. I can open it from this side, no problem. I’ll be finished here and out in a half an hour. " “Uh, uh, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak...very dangerous,” whispered Anita. I now had a hand over her mouth to stifle the giggles.

“Be sure to check out at the desk, Mr. Appleby.”

“Boring conversation anyway,” she said, finishing the quote. It took her a while to stop giggling. I just sat there and admired the scenery. “Hungry?", she said, finally.

“For what you can give, I’m always hungry.”

“Flatterer. Does that mean you can do it again right now?”

I hesitated.

“I thought so,” she said with a smile in her voice and on her face. “There ‘s a club downtown I want to go to, I have my outfit in my bag, and you can stay as you are.”

We looked down on my nakedness.

“Well, not this minute, but you’re suit should be fine.”

She took some things out of the bag and put the trench coat back on as he slipped back into my slacks, shirt and jacket.

Taking out the wedge, checking to make sure that the coast was clear, she lead me out to the restrooms, slipping into the ladies room.

“It’s empty in here,” she said, handing my some damp towels. “Guard the door while I change.”

I settled into my shoes, cleaned up as best I could, and then leaned against the door. And waited.

I found myself whistling after a while. I checked my watch a few times and at ten minutes after the hour she came out.

And what she was wearing took my breath away.

It was rubber, skin tight, covering her from her toes to her neck, gloves included, her hair a fall down her back.

“What is it that you are wearing?”

“Here, smell,” she said, presenting her arm.

I gave a long sniff at her wrist, up her arm, past her neck up to her uncovered ear and nibbled a bit, drinking in her soft hair.

“Intoxicating.”

“Here feel,” she said, bringing my hands up to her breasts.

I gently kneaded, finding ‘more than a handful’ very pleasant to have and to hold. She let me carry on for quite a bit, staying on second base while not leaving first.

“We’d better go,” she said with a groan. “We can talk at dinner.”

Reluctantly, I let go. She put the trench coat back on, closed it and let me carry her bag.

We walked hand in hand to the elevator part of the way. The rest of the way our hands were on each other’s ass.

The ride down was a smooch fest.

As I was signing out I saw the guards’ eyes go large. I quickly turned and saw that she was adjusting her trench coat, seemingly a picture of innocence, her eyes finding very interesting things up on the ceiling. I turned back and finished and noted that the guards had a really bad poker face, but when I turned back to face her, there was nothing unusual.

“The club is only a few blocks down, why don’t we walk?”

We hung a left at the entrance and enjoyed the clear air of the just rained street.

“My god, what is everyone going to think?”

“That you ‘got some’ to start the weekend.”

“But no one knows that you’re my wife.”

“So?”

“They’ll think I’m having an affair.”

“But you’re not.”

“And if I tell anyone that you’re my wife, they won’t believe me.”

“Not your fault that they have dirty minds. C’mon.”

She started us skipping down the street. The rain had cleared the streets, so I didn’t really have to worry about being bothered. Or looking silly.

We finally arrived at a multistory warehouse with a doorman at the basement elevator. He sized us up as walked up.

“Hello,” Anita said, “we’re here for the party.”

The large, black man had sunglasses on, a very dressy uniform jacket full of buttons and braids, and a pair of tight shorts that sported a prominent bulge.

“There is a dress code,” he said, speaking in a low rumble and looking at me.

Anita opened her trench coat and struck a pose.

For many long seconds the doorman gazed at my wife. I was on the verge of objecting when he turned aside and allowed us to the sidewalk elevator.

Anita took her time in closing her coat and sauntering over to the elevator where I joined her.

She leaned against me as we started down and gave a little wave to the doorman as we descended into darkness.

At the bottom, we were still in darkness until a bright light shone on us from down a short hallway.

I noted several cameras and a possible metal detector as we got to a service elevator.

The door closed automatically and we ascended a few floors to open to a large, dark, loft with a few sheltered tables scattered about and Vivaldi playing over the sound system. A beautiful hostess met us dressed in an abbreviated tux: tights, top hat and tails, nodded to us silently and led us to a table.

We sat down and the hostess left without taking our orders. The room seemed to be ill lit, the tables semi enclosed, the other patrons were difficult to make out, but I thought I saw a local celebrity, a local politician and several prominent business people. Or not, it was hard to tell.

We found we could talk but could not hear any of the other tables.

The waitress arrived a few minutes later, attired in an even briefer tuxedo type outfit, bringing our food, something light, chicken, salad, soft drink. She left without a word as we began to eat. I started us off.

“So, tell me about your week while I was away.”

“You remember my new yellow swimsuit. The tankini?”

She spoke quickly, enthusiastically.

“Well, I liked it so much that I went and got a couple of other suits, smaller and smaller as the week went by until I was in a positive thong by Wednesday. Then, I said, what the heck and went topless.”

I was stunned, speechless.

“And, if you remember, our next door neighbors, the Torkelson’s? Their kid, Mario? Did you know that his room can look down on our backyard? Well, he was watching me.

“I didn’t think that was appropriate, so I printed out a huge sign and set it next to me ‘stop watching or I’ll tell your mother.’”

I ate slower.

“I thought that would solve the problem, so Thursday, our last sunny day, I tanned in the nude.”

I stopped eating.

“Seems our little friend feigned illness to get out of school that day so that he could watch me.

“I finally caught him watching. I grabbed the sign, pointed at ‘tell you mother’ when he undraped his own sign: ‘Go ahead, it’s worth it.’”

She laughed. I smiled and started eating again. I did not quite understand. Had she really changed or was she just finally doing what she had always wanted to do.

“And, your outfit?”

“Oh this old thing? Do you like it?” She started playing footsie with me under the table.

I nodded and played back.

“I came into town to, ah, y’know, you at work” she said with a wink, “and I did a little shopping, found this cute little shop with all these interesting things. Things I had never seen before, things it took me a few minutes to figure out, some things I couldn’t figure out. So I asked the sales people. Sweet girls. We got to talking, they mentioned the party tonight, and I bought a few things. This suit is one of them but I have half a trunk full in my car.”

“They had a rubber suit in your size, just lying there?”

“Yeah. Isn’t it remarkable?”

More than remarkable.

We had finished dinner, Anita paid off with her credit card and the hostess silently led us out of the room to a different elevator. As we passed the other tables I tried to look at the other patrons but couldn’t quite see anything distinct.

We went into another elevator that went down several floors then looked over a large open area, where the closest I could describe it would be a sex rave.

About a hundred people in a large warehouse setting, the majority of which at any moment were having sex. I stared. My wife tapped me on the shoulder.

“We are here to watch, not participate. Don’t go gallivanting off. When anyone asks, our answer is ‘no thank you.’”

I nodded and turned back to the scene.

The elevator came to a halt and the door opened, we walked out, open-eyed.

“I need help with my hair,” my lovely wife, proclaimed.

Instantly, two women wearing only body paint and a man wearing only a brief apron appeared.

They quickly turned her loose fall of hair into a complex braid and then thread it though a small tube in the top of a hood that her hair had hidden before this.

She had done something else to her outfit; her bust had gone from a solid single to a twin individuality.

It had gone from a small mountain range to a delicious twin peaks.

She dismissed her helpers who all pouted for a moment before dispersing. She gave me and me alone a smile, took my hand and we began to look around.

There were a lot of beautiful people in this room, dressed in a variety of costumes, outfits, with a range of appliances and toys. Also some remarkable sizes. We were invited to participate at least a half a dozen times, but Anita always squeezed my hand and we said ‘no thank you.’

After over an hour of watching I found myself getting hard again. Anita found that out at one of many ‘after watching other people climax’ embraces. She shifted her hips and humped me for a moment, cooing.

“Maybe we should get you naked and collar. Hmm?”

She nibbled my ear and felt up my cock. One hands found her tits while the other was between her legs, probing.

“Are you sure we only watch?” I whispered into her ear, giving it a lick.

She shuddered, giggled and then looked thoughtful.

“You know what I haven’t done in a long time? Given you a blow job.”

Yes. It had been a long time. Literally years. I think it was on our honeymoon. She never developed a taste for it.

She started to drag me into an alcove. The door was open. She unzipped me. She brought me out, ran her fingers down the hard length. The door was still open. Anyone could walk in, anytime. My breath came quick while her’s was slow and relaxed. She went down to her knees and took me into her mouth, again slow and relaxed. Her eyes were on me and I dared not loose contact.

After many delicious minutes I pumped into her, and she surprised me by swallowing, then smacking her lips and rubbing her belly to show how delicious I was.

She got up, put me back, and then zipped me up, finishing with a kiss. Then led me through the still open doorway into the main room.

We stopped for a moment to look over the scene. I noticed that I was the only person in the room wearing a suit.

“Honey, could you go to the bar,” my wife said, pointing across the room, “get me a large diet coke. Make that a huge diet coke. I’m real thirsty. And I’ll meet you over there,” she said, pointing to a cozy fireplace and several high backed overstuffed chairs.

I went across the room noting the acts, or more accurately actions because nobody here was faking it, that was going on.

I now noticed that I was the only one in the room with clothes that may approach street legal. I got a lot of looks and I thought that they were thinking about how they could get me out of these clothes. I liked the attention.

The bartender was bald, pierced and tattooed, naked except for a small ribbon. It looked good on him.

The only other customers at the bar were two women seriously swapping spit. They were in an embrace where their hands were handcuffed around each other, with a small chain from one’s ankle to the other’s ankle to the bar.

I got Anita’s drink and my drink, a slightly smaller cherry coke, and started back to the rendezvous.

I came to the area to find my wife kissing someone. Shocked, I stopped and had to watch.

The woman, naked except for a three quarters mask, only her mouth visible, and high heel platform shoes, was kissing my wife and fondling her breasts. No, they were fondling each other’s breasts. The masked woman’s orbs seemed nearly as large as my wife’s.

Finally, I harrumphed.

Anita stooped, looked up, embarrassed, but not ‘Oh my god I’m cheating on my husband’ embarrassed. More like ‘I was eating cookies and not offering any to anyone’ embarrassed.

Anita stood up, glanced at the woman, glanced at me, took her drink from me, gulped some down, looked around for support, and then found herself. She stood up straight, put back her shoulders, pushed out her chest (even more), shifted on her hip and tried to take advantage of her full one hundred and sixty-five centimeters, a hard look on her face.

Then, the look broke.

“I am so sorry, Max, but she is so gorgeous.” She put a finger under the woman’s chin. “Stand up honey.”

The woman stood to her full height, a touch over two meters in her shoes, amazingly perky, up standing breasts despite their large size, aristocratic neck, long legs that seemed made to hook around someone, slim hips and a pert butt.

“I can go mountain climbing, just like you liked to. ”

She knew that I chased after a lot of tall woman when I was single.

“And,” she said, pointing at the woman’s snatch, “natural redhead.” Anita stood next to the woman. “We’re the same cup size, too, but they look bigger on me cause I’m a short cutie and she’s a tall hottie.”

“She was stumbling around because she couldn’t see, see, and I caught up so she wouldn’t trip over anyone and her hands, ah, found my tits, and you know what that means, so I kinda, sorta gave her a kiss, and she is such a good kisser, that I kind of lost it, and, and, I know—you kiss her.”

The woman sat down, her hands in her lap, waiting patiently. I don’t know how a naked woman that looked like that managed to look demure, but she did.

“This is some weird kind of test, isn’t it?”

“No, not at all, here.” She grabbed my collar and kissed me hard, then softened, then filled my mouth, and then filled my attention. After no time the kiss broke.

“She’s better than that.”

I caught my breath.

“Go ahead,” she said, pushing me towards her.

I looked dubious; I looked at the woman and then looked back at my wife. She nodded encouragement.

“Call her Red.”

“Hi Red, if it’s OK, I’m going to kiss you,” I said. Her thing tongue licked her thick, sensuous lips and she nodded.

I placed a hand on her stomach, then caressed upward, between her breasts (so hard not to make a detour) to her naked chin and tilted her head towards mine. I noted that her mask was of leather and that it covered her from the top of her head to below her nose, and that it must have filled her nostrils with the smell of leather constantly.

Our lips met.

And she was better than my wife.

I finally came up for air, and fell into a chair.

My wife looked over at me with a very superior expression.

“Can we keep her?”

“Can we what?”

“Your lovely partner” a new voice said, “asked if you could take this charming person home, where she, quite possibly you, and most certainly her, will enjoy each others company for a time.”

A man dressed in some sort of purple robe walked up, nodded at all present then sat down in one of the chairs.

“I am Sean Patrick. ‘Red’ is with me. I am willing to trade.”

We introduced ourselves.

“Trade,” my wife said, interested.

“Red goes home with you, while you, my dear, spend the rest of the night with me alone in a private room.”

“Does Red have any say in this,” I asked, also thinking ‘do I?’

“Of course,” he said,” we all have ultimate choices, being consenting adults.”

“How about a bet instead,” she asked.

“A wager,” he said, brightening. “What conditions, what stakes?”

“Blowjobs,” Red said, her first words, low and throaty. “At three paces,” she continued with a smile. Somehow I knew that the smile was in her eyes, also.

“There’s the bet,” he said, “other conditions, stakes?”

“I do him,” Red continued, “she does you. First to cum, wins. Second to cum wins more.”

“We want odds,” Anita said.” I know I’m quite good, I will give you the benefit over your ability, but everyone here knows that her mouth is very talented.”

Red had a faint smile and gave a nod over this compliment, but Anita had an eagerness on her face. It took a moment (and seven years of marriage) for me to read that it was more the competition than sex that was exciting her.

“All right,” said Sean Patrick. “If I cum last, you go away with me and take her home. If he cums last, ah, I’ll tell you a secret.”

“A big secret,” Anita asked.

“A secret of the ages, well worth the stakes,” he said.

“Agreed,” said Anita, and she shook hands with Sean.

“Agreed,” said Sean.

“Agreed,” said Red.

“Hey,” I said.

Anita immediately ran over to me and dropped into my lap, covering my face with kisses, grinding her crotch into mine and whispering into my ears encouragements, assurances and,” please, please, please, please, please. Red, come over here and help convince him.”

Guided by the kissing sounds, Red joined us, and the two of them worked their mojo on me.

“Enough,” I said, ‘okay.” And I was fine with it.

“Agreed.”

Anita looked at Red.

“Let’s get his clothes off.”

The two of them were deft and quick in removing my clothes, Red being quite practiced despite her lack of sight.

Sean was already naked and facing me (precisely three paces away) when they finished and sat me down again.

Red sat down at my feet and leaned her head against my thigh waiting for the signal to begin, making perfect O’s with her lips and making small sucking sounds.

Anita kneeled down in between Sean’s legs and immediately stood up again.

“Hey,” Anita said, in a loud voice. “Could we get some knee pads over her? Maybe a decent pillow or two? We’re having a friendly competition here.”

Her call attracted the attention of the room, two sets of kneepads, quickly donned and a crowd.

When the details were learned of the competition, side bets quickly formed. I looked around at the crowd, nodding at the friendly, strangely garbed and ungarbed group, noting all the groping going on. A thin smile crossed my face that turned real as I looked down on Red and Anita.

The signal to begin was given and the competition began.

Since this was a speed competition, Red quickly took my cock in her mouth and began sucking it down, the length going down her passage until my balls reached her chin. She began massaging my member with her throat, using her tongue to good effect, then drawing me out again to hold for a moment before plunging me back deep into her warmth.

My breath caught, my eyes crossed. An image came to my mind of a golf ball traveling down a garden hose. After a moment, the image changed to a softball.

Encouragement flowed from the crowd. A chorus of female voices started up an ‘Oooh, Aaaah’. I looked across and noticed that Sean had the topknot of Anita’s outfit in his hand, using it to help guide her, a look of near ecstasy on her face.

‘I didn’t know we could use our hands,’ I thought.

I felt a moment’s coldness on my dick as it slipped out of her mouth, then a pleasant skin warmth. I looked down and Red was using her large boobs to encompass my length while keeping my most sensitive tip in her mouth, using her most tantalizing tongue on it.

I cried out. She began to hum. I nearly lost it. My sight dimmed until all I could sense were her lips on my cock.

I dimly noted a cheer from the crowd, but it didn’t break either her or my concentration.

After a timeless time, I felt a tap at my shoulder.

“Honey.”

I looked up, dreamily, seeing Anita’s dear face like from a distance.

“Cum, Honey.”

I nodded.

“The poor girl’s jaw is probably aching.”

I nodded again. She was so far away.

“It’s okay.”

A smile brightened my face.

“I love you,” she said, and kissed me.

I came. Hard, long, one of the best in my life. I think I passed out for a moment.

I awoke to find a large drink in my hand, Red on my right knee and Anita on my left.

“I don’t believe that you rubber suit covers you entirely,” Red was saying. “You’ll just have to prove it to me.”

Her mask was still on her head.

I groaned and they fiddled over me with soft touches and words, reassuring me and themselves that I was OK.

They both kissed me and got up and left, crossing the room to a large padded area covered with pillows, their hands roaming about each others backs and buttocks as the walked and talked close.

Sean appeared and refreshed my drink while sitting down next to me, his gaze lingering on the two of them, also.

“Lucky man. You drink malt scotch, don’t you? Aged twelve years.”

“Yeah, if I live. And thank you for the drink.”

“Don’t mention it. I didn’t think you had it in you, you know. Literally. For a minute there, I thought that you’d never climax, that you were incapable because of, ah, one reason or another.”

“Glad you were on the up and up.” Then he smiled.” Glad you enjoyed yourself.” He touched his glass to mine and settled down. I drank also and found myself very relaxed.

“So, a secret.”

“Should I get Anita?” I said, wondering how I could gather the muscle control together to stand.

“Nay, she and Red are getting along...famously.”

We both glanced over and enjoyed the moment of the two lovelies doing lovely things to (and with) each other.

“The secret is,” he said, waving his hand about the room, “is that I am responsible for all of this.”

I looked around the room and then at him, dubiously.

“What, creation in general? You’re god?”

“Nay, but sometimes, I’m a spell caster.”

My dubious look continued. He sighed.

“When the stars are right, when Bren smiles upon me, when Bris looks the other way, and certain other conditions occur, I can cast a spell or two.”

I looked around again.

“All these people wanted something else in their life, so I helped.”

My expression didn’t change.

“You need proof?”

I shrugged and nodded.

“Take a good look at the two woman of our acquaintance.”

“That’s not a hard request to fulfill,” I said, turning. I watched as the two, the term ‘played and frolicked’ came to mind. I thought that I would only give him another hour for him to do something, but then I would look away.

Behind me he was saying some words and, I imagine, waving his hands about or throwing material components around, or, for all I know, sacrificing a virgin (considering the crowd, not likely, unless he brought his own).

Between one blink and the next, it happened.

I blinked again, rubbed my eyes and looked again. I chugged the rest of my drink and accepted another, which he had waiting.

Anita was bigger still, F cup at least. A third look showed that Red was larger, also. A long look around the room showed to me that every woman in the room had larger breasts.

“They probably won’t notice until someone points it out to them or until much, much later.”

I surprised myself by getting yet another hard on. Then I realized.

“You,” I said, pointing accusingly. “You enlarged my wife.”

He nodded.

“And made her into, made her a—”

He held a hand.

“I’m a spell caster, not a god. I can’t create something that isn’t already there.

“One thing I did do was make it easier for the recipients and the people in their lives to accept the changes that occurred. Didn’t want any troubles, you know. But still nothing that wasn’t already there.”

I thought on that a minute, then looked at my wife enjoying herself and pleasuring another woman as they both worked at taking her out of her rubber outfit. ‘Nothing that wasn’t already there, eh?”

“She loves you, deeply,” he said. “Even the gods can’t change that. Red loves you, too, but not as much and not in exactly the same way. ”

“Yes, Red loves me. That’s why she is currently trying to get into my wife’s pants.”

“Actually, it looks like she is trying to get her out of them. In any case, Red is only using Anita to get to you.”

I looked at him and started laughing.

“Everything you told me has got to be true, because you are one of the worst liars I have ever seen.”

“Yes,” he sighed. “Each great mage must have a fatal flaw. That is mine.” He took a drink. “I usually compensate by telling great truths in a bad way. Those are usually labeled lies and I get by.”

I found this all hard to absorb. “I have a few questions.”

“Shoot.”

“Are there many ‘spell casters’ out there?”

“A few. Not many.”

“And they all have ‘fatal flaws?’”

“Yes. One of my peers must always wear a dirty bathrobe. Another cannot leave beyond sense of the sea. But they have establishments, so to speak and I am more of a traveler.”

“What do you get out of it?”

“Why do we do these things? Different reasons for different people. Though I cannot say for my fellow spell casters, suffice to say that I get great enjoyment from the enjoyment of others.” This was coming easier now. I finished my drink and got a refill from a guy dressed like a maid. He gave a curtsey when I said ‘thank you.’ “Red is older than she looks, isn’t she?”

He looked at me, appraising.

“Yes, she is.”

“Much, much older, isn’t she?”

“Yes, she is,” he said, guardingly. “How did you know?”

“I didn’t. Until you told me.”

He gave a snort and finished his drink.

“There’s more to you than what meets the eye,” he said, tapping the middle of his forehead. “And now, I must leave.”

I looked at him surprised.

“I must prepare for the next time ‘the stars,’ etc., etc.

“Red will stay with you for seven years. During that time, your lovely wife will be fertile.”

“What?”

I was back in that ‘hard to absorb’ mode, but more so this time.

“As I said, I can work with what is there, and where there is greater will it is much easier to change. Your wife greatly wants babies.”

“Yeah, but we’re infertile,” I babbled. “Her sisters, step actually, have between three to five kids each and many of the cousins have one or two themselves, also. She always dreamed of eight, like her great-grandmother, the family record.”

“She will be fertile for seven years and even now is becoming pregnant.”

“What?”

“Not quite yet, the mechanics take a little time, but you and she earlier...”

“Yes. Three times. Then a fourth that doesn’t count.

“Ah, that’s why you took so long. In any case, she’s now fertile, you fertilized her, and she’s now becoming pregnant.”

“I’m a father? Oh. This is too much.”

I was hyperventilating.

“Max, settle down. You aren’t the first father ever and this won’t be your first kid. Run the numbers, that always calms you.”

“Okay, numbers. She’s fertile for seven years. And if what you say is true, looks like we’ll have seven kids. That’s great. I’m an only child and I’ve always wanted a big family. Money won’t be a problem. I can even quit my job, Anita will cut back—”

“Red will help out, she’s good with kids and kids love her, but you won’t have seven kids.”

“We won’t?”

“Do the math: seven years, twelve months each...”

“Oh, eighty four months. Eight kids, ten months each. Like great-grandma.”

“Ten kids.”

“Ten kids?”

“One set of twins, fraternal, and a lot of month early kids. She’ll love being pregnant and your children will grow strong, healthy and loving. Eventually, they’ll bring their kids to visit. Enjoy being the patriarch.”

I finished my third drink of the evening and felt absolutely no effect. I put the empty down and decided that I needed something else to alter my consciousness.

I stood up, as did Sean.

We shook hands and then pulled each other into a hug. He slapped my back and released me.

“Congratulations and farewell, my friend.”

“I won’t remember the secret, will I?”

“Nay, you won’t,” he said, nodding.

“And all of us will think there is nothing extraordinary about what happened to us?”

He nodded again, in agreement.

“And you’ve done this sort of thing before, and will probably do so again.”

He smiled, pleased with himself.

“Enjoy it while you can,” he said. “and remember this at the appropriate time.” He gave me a tap on my forehead.

I suddenly felt very calm. I had a Zen awareness of the entire room, and I was very happy. If I were not so relaxed my mouth would hurt from the smile it was giving. I had to share. I turned around and went to join the woman of my life. They were lying on some cushions and I could see an afterglow about them. Red’s mask was also off and she was as lovely in face as she was in form.

Anita looked up, and her smile matched my own, lighting up her face. They both held up their arms in invite and I took the invitation, lying between them on the many pillows.

They snuggled up against me and rested their heads against my chest.

You can mark this down and as the start of the paradise part.

“Who were you talking to over there,” Anita said.

I thought and couldn’t remember.

“No one of consequence.”

“She wants to boff the neighbor,” said Anita.

“The Tokelson’s.”

“No, not the Torkelson’s. They’re not into group, I already asked.”

Yet another surprise that didn’t surprise me.

“Mario,” said Red, “fifteen years old and sounds like a cutie. He’s sixteen in two months, wouldn’t that be a great birthday present.”

“No,” I said.

“What? Why,” they said.

“You would ruin him for other woman. If his first experience was you he would search the remainder of his life for something as good, and be very disappointed.”

“Oh, come now, they’re a lot of women as good looking as me out there.”

“Not without benefit of airbrushing, they’re not,’ I said. I got hit.

“With the exception of my lovely wife, of course.” I got kissed. Then licked. Then felt up and down. People glanced over and none of us minded, sometimes we even waved as they passed.

We came up for air and Red’s hand was on my now again hardness. I looked in her eyes and almost got lost as my wife played with my balls.

“Anita was saying that you two did it three times before you even got here, then a blow job when you were here. Then my blowjob. We were wondering if you were too sore to do a fifth tonight, ‘cause I haven’t had any yet.”

“Oh, poor you, " said Anita.

“Yes, poor me,” Red said, her hand joining Anita’s, “you’ve had this huge member in you three times tonight alone, four if you count the blowjob. I’ve only had him in my mouth and now even my cunt is jealous of my mouth.”

“So, how about it?”

I thought it over. I wasn’t sore at all. As a matter of fact I wasn’t even tired much. This room, these woman, something, gave me more energy than I had ever felt before.

“I think,” I said, “that I can go for a personal best. One each.”

They both cooed.

“Me first, me first,” said Red.

“Sorry, I saw him first. You’ll get next.”

Red pouted.

“And first one when we get home,” said Anita.

Red thought for a moment.

“That’s OK, but if you can have this,” she said with a wave and a gentle squeeze, “can I have his tongue.”

“Sure,” said Anita, without hesitation.

I remained on my back as Red shifted herself over my head, gently lowering herself as I applied myself to her sex. She gasped and I noted a very pleasant flavor. She was facing Anita as Anita lowered herself onto me with little teasing stops and starts before settling down on top of me.

The two kissed and fondled as I thrust and licked.

“Oh my. Oh honey.”

“What,” I mumbled, pausing in making capital T’s with my tongue.

“You’re bigger. Much bigger. Oh, but in a good way.” She gave me a squeeze. Only previous activity kept me from cumming right there.

“Must be all the excitement,” I tried to say, then centered my attention at the tasks at hand. Or groin and mouth as the case may be.

For some reason, a phrase came to mind.

“Magic only works if you really want it to work.”