The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whores de Ballet

Chapter 6

Isabel heard a voice calling to her through the fog of her arousal, she had, she thought, been dreaming of watching a woman seduce, spank and fuck her beautiful young niece.

The voice was still speaking, bringing her back to a reality she didn’t want. What she did want, was to put her hands down her damp silk panties that were sticking to her skin, soaked in her own juices. Her hand moved but was held and the voice continued, audible now to her sex clouded mind, repeating for the third time. “Time to wake up now, you’ve been dreaming, but now you must wake up.”

Isabel’s eyes flickered open and she found herself looking into the impassive face of Susi; and her bright red lips were moving slowly “Come along. Your daughter was dancing and slipped and has turned her ankle and my Mistress thought you ought to come and see her.”

Concern lined Isabel’s face and she jumped up, almost colliding with the oriental maid in her hurry to get to her injured daughter. She was almost at the door when she realised that the top of her black satin dress had slipped down, totally exposing her left breast. Pulling it quickly up and over her tit, she left the room and click-clacked down the corridor as fast as she could in her impossibly high black stiletto ankle boots.

She had expected the main lounge to still be thronged with guests, but apart from Jane and Kalin, it was empty. Jane was sitting on the floor, her left leg stretched out in front of her, the right bent and her knee pulled up to her chest as she rubbed her ankle. Her pink satin ballet shoe, with its matching ribbons that criss-crossed over her shapely, white stocking clad calf, offered no support at all to the twisted joint.

Kalin was knelt beside the injured waif, her arm protectively draped around the young girl’s shoulder murmuring in the ballerina’s ear.

Although she wanted to run to Jane’s aid, to look after her as she had always done, Isabel just couldn’t trust herself, especially as from the way Jane was sitting, her tutu, that with its tattered edged layers of chiffon looked from a distance as if it was made from white feathers, was pushed up, exposing the lacy briefs she was wearing beneath, the material was so sheer, Isabel was certain she could see Jane’s pussy through it, or was that just her over active imagination?

Looking up, Kalin smiled as she saw the conflicting emotions flash across Isabel’s face. “Ah here she is, honey.” She said to Jane with a small squeeze of encouragement.

Jane looked up, her pale eyes just managing to hold back the tears, and Isabel had to control her desire to run over and throw her arms around her. She looked beautiful with her hair neatly coifed into a French pleat, her long graceful neck, redolent of the swan she had just been evoking so elegantly in her dance, merging into bare flesh above the corseted top of her outfit, the half cups, trimmed with white downy fur that managed to enhance her small breasts to perfection as the light picked out faint traceries of gold thread that continued the feathered motif.

“You should have seen her dance, Isabel.” Kalin said, sounding as proud as Isabel would have been. Well, maybe Isabel wouldn’t have been too proud to see her darling child dance before the lecherous guests, Kalin giving them all a chance to change their sealed bids, and several had done so, the winner pledging one hundred and fifty thousand for the chance to be the first to choreograph her own dance with the nubile but still virgin ballerina. But Jane hadn’t been aware of any of that, she had been too engrossed in the dance and, of course, the trance Susi had so expertly weaved as she prepared her for the performance.

After the auction was over and everyone was congratulating the winner, if not sincerely, then at least eagerly as they anticipated the culmination of the evening, Jane had climactically fallen to the floor to rounds of applause. As the guests moved off to the viewing room, Kalin had talked to her, telling her how she had fallen and twisted her ankle, and Susi was despatched to fetch her mum.

“I don’t think it is too serious.” Kalin said comfortingly. “But, just to be certain I think she should see a doctor. My physician lives just next door.”

In reply to the look on Isabel’s face that Kalin correctly interpreted as stemming from a lack of funds, she added. “Don’t worry; I’ll pick up the tab. It’s the least I can do, if Jane hadn’t agreed to dance for me this would never have happened. Susi will tell you how to get there.”

No sooner had Kalin said this than Susi, who had entered as silently as a ghost, despite wearing identical boots to Isabel, all but whispered next to Isabel’s ear. “Just relax, Isabella, and you will be at the doctor’s before you know it.”

* * *

Isabel sighed as she looked up from the three month old copy of Vogue, she glanced sideways, and not for the first time, her eyes were drawn irresistibly to the small area of flesh between the lacy tops of Jane’s stockings and the bottom of her frilly tutu, her eyes moved up until she was watching the slow rhythmic rise and fall of her daughters breasts and almost imagined she could hear the white ribbons that laced the garment up the front groan in protest as she breathed in, and for a moment she imagined pulling the tails of the bow and releasing the soft fleshy mounds.

“The doctor will see you now, Miss Wearing.”

Isabel jumped at the sound, her head whipping round, but Jane just continued to stare straight ahead, oblivious of both her mother’s previous inspection and the young blonde nurse who stood just outside of the door beside which they had been waiting for what seemed like hours.

“What?” Isabel queried.

The nurse took a deep breath, pushing her breasts against the tight white material of her uniform that was unzipped almost down to the navy blue elasticated belt that cinched her waist. “I said. ‘The doctor will see you now, Miss Wearing.’”

Still Isabel didn’t move and the nurse tapped the toe of her high-heeled white pumps impatiently. “The doctor is very busy.” She said and Isabel turned to Jane saying. “Come on, Honey.”

“Just you, miss.” The nurse said, explaining. “As you are a new client, the doctor needs to ask a few questions and as your daughter is injured, the doctor thought it would be better to see you alone first and explain what is going to happen.”

This made at least some sense to Isabel and she reached out to put the magazine back on the table from which she had taken it. Or at least she thought she had, for there was no table, in fact the waiting room seemed to be just a long corridor that reminded Isabel of Kalin’s house.

A little disoriented, Isabel stood and dropped the glossy mag on her chair and followed the nurse into the brightly lit doctor’s office, her eyes fixed on her buttocks that swayed pleasantly as they were squeezed together by her tight skirt that didn’t quite cover her stocking tops that, Isabel noted, were the same pattern of lace as Jane’s.

The room, which was almost devoid of furnishings and decorations, was dominated by a large black leather upholstered examination table that rose out of the floor on a central pole like a dentist’s chair, and an old fashioned oak desk, behind which the doctor sat writing on the back of a buff record card, and in front of which was a black swivel chair.

“Miss Wearing, doctor.” The nurse announced, her voice now more breathy and girly than it had been as she had addressed Isabel, and she twirled a lock of her curly hair that had escaped from her crisp white paper nurses cap, as if waiting for a reward.

“Thank you, Gwen.” The doctor said as she looked up from her notes, pushing her black-rimmed spectacles up her slender nose and sitting back as she gave Isabel a long appraising look, the corners of her glossy red lips lifting into an easy smile. “Please sit down.”

Isabel lowered herself into her chair as the doctor said. “I’m Dr Charlotte. Please tell me what happened.”

“We were at a party.” Isabel started, but was interrupted by Charlotte.

“A fancy dress party I presume? It isn’t very often we get a sexy French maid and a ballerina in the surgery.”

Suddenly realising what the pair of them must look like Isabel smiled and said, just as nurse Gwen perched on the corner of her boss’s desk, giving Isabel a lovely view of her thigh, “Oh, no, you see...”

Charlotte smiled at the nurse and from the breast pocket of her white lab coat, she pulled out what Isabel at first thought was a thermometer or a thin white pen, but turned out to be a flat red sugary lollipop that she passed to Gwen, who took it and started to lick the glistening top with long, languid strokes of her tongue.

Turning her attention back to Isabel, Charlotte said. “It’s alright; I know you were at one of Kalin’s parties, you serving and your daughter providing the cabaret.” She let her hand almost idly move to Gwen’s knee and gently moved up to caress her stocking covered thigh. “As was I.” She added, pleased with the look of confusion on Isabel’s face, a look that was not helped as Charlotte continued. “In fact we still are. You see, I paid a very large sum of money, Isabella, to spend time with your lovely daughter.”

The use of her new name made Isabella feel strange, the desires she had been suppressing for so long threatened to overwhelm her, especially as Gwen continued to lick her lolly, whilst Charlotte stroked her thigh.

“I, I don’t understand.” Isabella said. “Kalin wanted someone to sponsor Jane through her course.”

Both Charlotte and Gwen laughed. “You really think we are so altruistic. Heaven forbid. No we were bidding to have the honour of deflowering your precious, sweet, innocent daughter, and for an extra grand I got Kalin to throw you in as well.”

“No way!” Isabella said, even as she thrilled at the idea of seeing in reality what she had dreamed about so often these last few days.

“Kalin said you’d object.” Charlotte lied, for it had in fact been Kalin that had suggested to Charlotte that Isabel be included in the ‘play’, as she liked to call her clients liaisons with her unwitting prostitutes. She had even sweetened the pot by offering Charlotte half her money back if Isabella refused to go along with it and spoiled her enjoyment, although if that did happen, Charlotte could simply restart the encounter without Isabella, although after it had been suggested, Charlotte found it did add a certain piquancy to her own fantasy.

“What we are going to do, me and your ex-waitress, and now my nurse, Gwen, is fuck your darling daughter while you watch.”

Isabella was about to object, but Charlotte was not finished, she leant forward earnestly, her light blue eyes glinting behind her glasses, and removed her hand from Gwen’s leg, and Isabella couldn’t help but look at the swelling mounds beneath her starchy white coat.

With the doctor no longer showing her any attention, Gwen dropped the half licked lollipop into a bin and stood behind and just to the side of Charlotte as the doctor continued. “And when we’ve finished, if you’ve been a very good girl and not interrupted, well…”

She didn’t need to finish, for Gwen’s actions spoke louder than words ever could. She placed her red nailed hands on her skirt and with a sinuous wiggle of her hips the tight skirt slowly rose to reveal her bare, shaven pussy.

“That’s right.” Charlotte confirmed. “As a reward for being a very good girl, you get to play with a very naughty little girl.”

Isabella felt her breasts tingle in anticipation and was once again aware of how nicely damp silk felt against her skin as she imagined how sweet Gwen’s pussy would be, how wonderful it would be to feel her squirm with pleasure as she came in response to Isabella’s tongue.

But Charlotte wasn’t finished, the bait had been taken but the strike remained to be made. “And if you are a very, very good girl, and encourage where appropriate, well then, maybe, I’ll let you play with Jane as well as Gwen. And the beauty is, that when we have finished with them, Susi will take them both away and they will return completely unaware of anything that has happened. It’s why we put up with Kalin’s exorbitant fees.”

Isabella could hardly get her breath and her heart pounded beneath her aching tits, and even though she knew it was wrong, when Charlotte asked her if she was ready, her head seemed to nod of its own accord.

“In that case.” Charlotte said to Gwen, “I think you should go and bring in the patient.”

“Yes, Doctor.” Gwen said, in her girly voice and walked towards the door, her still bare arse swaying with each step. As her hand touched the handle she stopped as Charlotte asked. “Haven’t you forgotten something, nurse?”

Biting her bottom lip, Gwen turned to face Isabella and Dr Charlotte saying at first. “I don’t think so doctor.” But when she saw where both women were looking she giggled and struggled, but finally managed to pull down her skirt, hiding Isabella’s promised reward.

“That’s better.” Charlotte said with a grin. “We don’t want the shy virgin ballerina to get the wrong idea, do we?”

Gwen managed to force the skirt back in to position before lifting her hands to her breasts and pushing them up to their plump best as she said. “Or even the right idea at the wrong time.”

“Oh, precisely.” Charlotte agreed as she stood and moved around the desk, leaning against it, one black booted leg crossed over the other at the ankle, her white coat splitting to the last button and displaying, for a woman who was at least as old as Isabel, a shapely bestockinged thigh as she waited for her purchase to arrive.

She wasn’t disappointed as Gwen returned with Jane who hopped on one leg, an arm around Gwen’s shoulder for support that was helped by Gwen’s arm that snaked around her back and under Jane’s arm, her fingers resting against the cup of Jane’s white basque.

Appearing concerned, Charlotte approached nurse and patient and helped to support her as Gwen guided Jane to the bottom of the four-foot high examination table. Isabella, for all she wanted to cry out and warn her offspring of what awaited her, simply sat and watched, just offering a smile as Jane looked in her direction.

“Let’s just pop you on the table.” Charlotte said as Gwen adjusted the top that was split in three, the bottom part dropped and the top third was tilted at forty-five degrees to act as a backrest. Even with Charlotte’s hands resting on Jane’s corseted narrow waist helping her, Jane failed to make the high table top, her flouncy skirt catching on the edge.

Helpfully, Charlotte said, “Here, let’s make you a bit more comfortable.” Her hands, that still rested on Jane’s waist now slipped round to the small of her back, found the fastening just where Kalin had said it would be and the light, feathery skirt came away in Charlotte’s hands, revealing bare flesh between Jane’s sheer lacy panties, that did indeed fail to completely hide Jane’s unsullied pussy, and the bottom of her corset, and Charlotte found it almost impossible to suppress a groan of desire, as did Isabella, but for now they both needed to maintain their guises of doctor and concerned mother.

With the skirt passed to Gwen, who quite unceremoniously dropped it beneath the table, Charlotte replaced her hands on Gwen’s now naked waist, feeling the dancers toned musculature, and as Jane hopped, Charlotte boosted her on to the table. “I must get that table lowered.” Charlotte said as she feasted her eyes on Jane’s panties with their pearlescent lace butterfly that seemed to be drinking from the sweet source beneath the flimsy material.

“Now just sit back and relax and let me have a look at that naughty foot.” Charlotte said, bringing forth a warm smile from Jane as she let her back rest against the warm black leather and felt Gwen take her wrist in her delicate fingers as if feeling for a pulse.

As Charlotte put one hand behind Jane’s left knee, the other gently cradling the back of the calf, Jane sounded a little embarrassed as she said. “Er, doctor, it’s the right leg that’s hurting.”

Charlotte looked up and explained. “I know, honey, but everyone’s legs are different, so you need to examine the good one to see what, if anything, is different on the other.”

Turning to Gwen, Charlotte said. “Until we can get the height of the table adjusted you better raise the sides, nurse. I’d hate for Jane to jump and fall off.”

“Yes, doctor.” Gwen replied and put Jane’s arm across her lap as she reached down and pulled up a six-inch high restraint made of chrome plated tubes and locked it into place before going round behind Jane and repeating the action on the other side.

Whilst Gwen was fixing the sides Charlotte was caressing Jane’s calf in a way that Isabella did not think was exactly professional. Moving fractionally forward as she squeezed Jane’s ankle so that her satin shoed foot was just pressing against Charlotte’s pussy the doctor said. “Now just wiggle your toes for me.”

Obediently Jane did as her doctor requested and Charlotte stroked the side of her satin shoe as the toes rubbed against her and Charlotte had to choke down a moan of pleasure. “I think it would be better if we take these shoes off.” She said as she rested Jane’s foot more firmly against her before reaching out and undoing the ribbon that was neatly tied in a bow beneath the girl’s knee.

Like someone unwrapping a Christmas present, Charlotte gently unwound the baby pink silk ribbons before finally removing of the soft slipper.

Licking her red glossy lips in anticipation, Charlotte traced the delicate arch through the silky stockings making Jane jump, but Charlotte had a firm hold at the back of her ankle and Jane’s squirming against the tickle only increased the throb in the doctor’s pussy. After a few seconds she relented as Jane giggled, “That tickled!”

“Right, now we know how your good leg feels, we can have a look at the poorly one,” Charlotte said as she finally released Jane’s foot, adding with a warm smile. “I promise I won’t tickle.”

The whole process was repeated and Jane was quite surprised that she felt no pain in her ankle as Charlotte examined it and proved herself a liar as she tickled the right foot at least as much as she had the left.

“Well, I can’t find anything wrong, it might just be a muscle strain, but I think we ought to make sure.” Charlotte said as she stood once more.

“Can you take her pulse please, nurse.” Charlotte asked and once again Jane found her wrist lifted by Gwen’s delicate hand. After a few seconds Gwen said. “It seems a little fast, doctor.”

“Are you sure?” Charlotte asked, sounding a little concerned, and took hold of Jane’s other wrist to confirm the nurse’s judgement. With Jane distracted. Gwen moved to the door and wheeled a large black cylinder on top of which was a circular dial and a long plastic pipe that ended in a clear plastic mask.

“Hmm,” Charlotte sounded a little concerned. “It is a little fast, especially for someone as obviously well conditioned as you are, my dear. Maybe we should help you relax a little before we continue with the examination, that’s alright isn’t it mommy?”

Even if Isabella had realised that the mommy Charlotte was referring to was her, it is unlikely she would have noticed she was being addressed, for her eyes were fixed on the nurse who had opened the valve and raised the mask to her face and taken a couple of deep breaths before letting the hand that held the mask drop to her side. Her eyes were fluttering as her free hand went to her breast, bright red nails standing out starkly against the material of her dress through which her now erect nipple was clearly visible.

“Mom?” Jane queried and reluctantly Isabella dragged her gaze away from Gwen and towards her daughter.

“What, honey?” she asked, annoyed at the interruption.

“I was asking if it would be alright to give Jane a full examination.” Charlotte said as she continued to hold Jane’s wrist, well aware that Isabella knew exactly what she meant. And then, as much as a cue to Gwen, who was still out of Jane’s view she added. “Once she’s nice and relaxed of course, that’s okay isn’t it, mommy.”

This, Isabella knew as Gwen moved silently to stand next to Jane, was the moment of truth, she could object and Charlotte had said she would stop, or she could satisfy her desires and betray her lovely daughter. She glanced at Gwen who blew her a kiss and pushed out her chest, reminding Isabella of what her reward would be; and her decision was made. She even dared to hope that Charlotte would think she was being very, very good as she smiled at Jane and said. “Yes, honey, I think you should relax and let Dr Charlotte do whatever she wants to you.”

Gwen smiled, licked her lips and raised the mask in front of Jane’s face, for an instant Jane tried to move her head but she was too slow and the mask was pressed over her nose and mouth, muffling the protest that Isabella tried to ignore, especially the sound of anguish as she called out futilely to her mom for help.

She tried to hold her breath and would have flailed at Gwen, but Charlotte had grabbed her free arm, holding them both across her firm stomach. Gwen was stronger than she appeared and Jane was unable to move her head to either side and eventually she had to breathe and her lungs filled with the anaesthetic gas, her pounding heart rushing the narcotic round her body to her brain and her struggling became feebler, her eyes rolling up into her head and Charlotte nodded to Gwen who lifted the mask just before Jane passed out, her head lolling to one side as the restraining pressure was released.

“Well done.” Charlotte said, “Both of you. I’m so pleased you agreed to go along, mommy.”

“So am I.” Gwen added and blew another pouted kiss towards the seated Isabella.

Jane moaned softly, her head lifting just a fraction before falling back against the raised backrest. “Keep her at that level, nurse, until I’m finished prepping her.” Charlotte said, obviously wanting to continue the medical fantasy, which was helped by Gwen’s reply of “Yes, doctor.”

Taking another deep breath from the mask herself, Gwen watched Jane like a hawk putting the mask over her nose and mouth each time she appeared to be coming too. Meanwhile Dr Charlotte busied herself fixing two stirrups to the end of the examination table and, as Gwen lowered the backrest back to the horizontal, Charlotte, almost reverentially, lifted Jane’s legs and placed them in the stirrups before tightening straps over each ankle and just below her knees.

With Jane’s legs now secured and her silk covered pussy on open display, Charlotte bent her head to Jane’s feet and sucked on her toes, her lipstick leaching into the damp white stockings, while she rubbed her hand over her own pussy, just as Isabella was doing, her legs spread almost as wide as her daughter’s.

“I think that’s enough, nurse.” Charlotte said. “Help me to fasten her hands.”

Working like mirror images, the two medics put padded cuffs on Jane’s wrists and attached them to the tubular guard rails with loops of leather that would allow Jane to move her hands between the two upright tubes but no further. “You can make her a little more comfortable now.”

Jane moaned as she started to return to consciousness and Charlotte returned to Jane’s feet, kissing the insteps and sucking her toes whilst she waited for Jane to recover. Gwen contented her self by playing nurse, holding Jane’s now manacled wrist or feeling her brow as if checking for a fever.

“W..What are you doing?” Jane slurred through the anaesthetic haze.

When neither Dr Charlotte nor her nurse answered she tried to sit up and realised that she was bound to the table with the good doctor looking at her through Jane’s parted legs that were secured in the metal stirrups. In a panic she turned her head towards her mom who seemed to be just sitting and watching what was happening, her hand down her black silk panties.

“Mom, help me please!” Jane pleaded, but it wasn’t until Jane almost reapplied the mask that Isabella seemed to respond to her daughter’s distress. In an instant she jumped up out of her chair, leaving it spinning in her wake. She grabbed the mask from Gwen’s hand and said. “I’m so sorry, sweetheart. I’m not sure what came over me, I think Kalin must have drugged me or something.”

Gwen glanced at Charlotte who shook her head, warning the nurse off from interfering, and as Isabella lovingly brushed a stray lock from Jane’s forehead, she continued. “I think they did something to you too, something to make you forget what the doctor is going to do.

“They said if I’m a very good girl and let them do what they wanted, I could screw nursie, and she is so sexy, I was really tempted.”

“Mom, please, you’re scaring me.” Jane whimpered, and for a second Isabella’s smile reassured her, that is until she said. “But what really tipped it was when they said that if I was a very, very good girl I could fuck you as well. And Mommy wants to fuck her little girl so badly.”

Horror flashed across Jane’s trusting face, her eyes filling with tears as her mother’s words broke her heart.

“So you see, sweetheart.” Isabella said as she pressed the mask to her daughter’s face. “Mommy has to be very, very good.”

As Jane lapsed once more into unconsciousness, her mind was filled with the lascivious look on her own mother’s face as she contemplated screwing her own flesh and blood.

“I think that deserves a reward, don’t you, nurse.” Charlotte said as she stood next to her blonde assistant and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle and nod her head.

Once more Gwen hitched up her skirt, just enough for Isabella to see her mound before it was covered by Gwen’s hand, her index finger slipping easily inside her dripping sex. She withdrew it and walked around the table to where Isabella stood shaking with desire, her tongue licking her red glossy lips in anticipation. Gwen stood behind Isabella, her chin resting on the maids bare shoulder and lifted her honey coated finger to Isabella’s mouth, holding it just out of reach, teasing her with the scent before letting her lick it clean whilst Gwen fondled Isabella’s tit through her silky top.

A moan from their patient put an end to Isabella’s reward. “I think she has had enough gas for a while, perhaps we should muffle her moans for a little while. Any ideas?” Charlotte asked.

Isabella leered as an idea sprang into her mind and she peeled her damp panties away from her pussy and eased them down her legs, the air filling with the scent of Isabella’s desire.

She balled the gossamer thin garment and as Gwen forced open Jane’s mouth, Isabella pushed the sex soaked silk inside, muffling any further protest. The thought of Jane sucking her Mommy’s cum soaked panties was a turn on for all three unbound participants and Charlotte was eager to continue the show. “Which one of you two would like to unwrap our pretty plaything?” Charlotte asked; and both Gwen and Isabella let her know that they both wanted to.

“Well.” Charlotte mused as she let her nail trace along Jane’s bound foot making the young girl squirm. “Since mommy got to put her panties in her mouth, I think it is only fair that nurse Gwen gets to untie that lovely corset.”

Isabella pouted her disappointment, but watched eagerly as Gwen pulled the bow, the silky ribbon slipping free easily. She proceeded to hook her long nailed finger beneath the places where the two sides crossed and then lifted, the loose ends swishing as they ran through the brass eyelets, each time the bodice opened a little more until the ribbon was pulled free and the garment fell open, exposing her perfect small breasts to the appreciative audience, both in the room and those watching via the several hidden cameras that relayed the scene to the sex hungry women in the viewing room.

“I think our little girl needs a little encouragement.” Charlotte said between planting kisses on the soles of Jane’s feet.

“Like this, Mommy.” Gwen said as she started to caress Jane’s breast watching intently as the nipple responded, crinkling and puckering, almost asking to be kissed. Ignoring Jane’s panty muffled protests Isabella mirrored the nurses actions.

“You don’t mind me calling you Mommy do you?” Gwen asked in her huskiest voice that made Isabella’s pussy tingle, both from the tone and the words, the thought of screwing this sweet young thing while she cried out “please fuck me, Mommy!” gave Isabella her first orgasm.

Whilst Isabella and the nurse continued to tantalise and tease Jane’s breasts, Charlotte took a pair of long bladed surgical scissors and slipped her finger beneath the gusset of Jane’s panties and started to cut the material just inside the edging, following the seam up to where the butterfly’s pearly wings spread out above her virgin pussy. With small strokes she traced the edge of the wings before moving down the other side, removing the thin piece of cloth and revealing the treasure it had concealed.

This time she couldn’t cover the groan of desire that issued from deep within. “So pretty.” She breathed, “and she’s never even been kissed. That is such a shame don’t you think nurse?”

Not needing any more encouragement, Gwen bent her head, her long curly hair falling either side of Jane’s face and covered the girl’s mouth with her own. Jane didn’t seem to resist and her body arched slightly, offering up her breasts to her mothers eager attention.

Charlotte let her nails trace spirals in Jane’s downy pubic hair, postponing touching the little pearl that was hidden beneath slightly swelling lips. “She tastes of you, Mommy.” Gwen said as she straightened and licked her bright red lips and Isabella came again.

“Do you want to taste your daughter?” Charlotte asked as slipped her finger inside Jane’s moist pussy bringing forth a muffled moan from Jane.

Isabella shuddered as her body ignited once more. “It sounds like your daughter is as big a slut as her Mommy.” Charlotte noted as she offered her finger to Isabella’s eager mouth.

“And it looks like she wants you to kiss those luscious breasts, nurse.” Charlotte suggested as she pulled her finger free from Isabella’s warm, wet mouth and smeared the saliva and lipstick on Jane’s pussy before she undid her crisp white coat, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her standing in boots, stockings and a half cup black leather bra. Cum glistened on the doctor’s pussy and she coated her finger with it before transferring it to Jane’s, adding to her mothers saliva to lubricate her shiny pink shell like cunt.

Jane continued to moan and squirm in delight as Gwen’s expert tongue slid over her aching tits, even the panties in her mouth added to her growing pleasure, her fire that Susi had banked with words was fanned to life by the attention of the three women.

“I think a number 3, nurse.” Charlotte said as she continued to tease Jane’s virgin pussy.

“Yes, doctor.” Gwen said as she reluctantly lifted her mouth from Jane’s breast, only for the girl’s mother to take over with relish.

Occupied as she was, Isabella didn’t see Gwen fastening the straps around Charlotte’s waist that held a large pink latex double dildo in place, one half slipping easily inside Charlotte’s dripping wet pussy. “Share and share a like, girls.” Charlotte said, and nurse and mother both concentrated on Jane’s breasts, their warm wet mouths smearing the small mounds with a mixture of saliva and red lipstick, breaking only to kiss each other passionately across Jane’s needy body.

“I think the gag can go now, nurse, and I’m sure the lovely Jane would like to watch as I fuck her for the first time.”

Long nails pushed into the girl’s mouth and withdrew the dripping panties. “Do you want to put them back on, Mommy?” Gwen asked as she passed them to Isabella, who at that moment could think of only one thing she would prefer to feel against her pussy, and as that thing was what had soaked them anyway, she was happy to settle, at least for now, for second best.

As Mommy pulled the dripping panties back on, Gwen quickly lifted the top third of the table again, pressing a pedal that lowered the table and Jane looked through her bound spread legs at the dominatrix who stood between them, her strap on prick a mere inch from Jane’s previously untouched pussy. Hands massaged Jane’s breasts and both nurse and mother planted kisses on the girl’s cheek, neck and ears. “Do you want me to fuck you whilst your mommy watches, baby?”

Jane’s breathing was so shallow, she could hardly gasp out the words. “Yes, please fuck me.”

The tip of the dildo rested against Jane’s pink lips, and she tried to struggle against her restraints to push her pussy against it, to feel it inside her as her mom kissed her and fondled her breasts. “Shall I fuck your little girl, mommy?” Charlotte teased, pressing just enough to lubricate the tip.

“Yes! Fuck that little slut; make her scream with pleasure, make her cum for her mommy!” Isabella hissed with desire.

“Well.” Charlotte said. “If both mommy and her baby girl want me to.” She placed her hands roughly on Jane’s thighs and pulled her towards the huge rubber prick; her arse slid easily on her juices that had dripped on the leather surface until it was overhanging the edge, her legs bent almost double as she hung from the stirrups. The dong nearly bent in two before it found the true, honey coated path and filled Jane’s cunt to almost bursting, and she did scream with desire as Charlotte pumped back and forth, her hands holding Jane’s feet and all the time the doctor and her patient locked their eyes on each other.

With Jane now fully occupied, Isabella and Gwen embraced, their tongues twining in each others mouth as Isabella unfastened Gwen’s belt and pulled the zipper down eagerly exposing the girls wonderful body. In turn Gwen yanked hard, pulling down the elasticated top of Isabella’s dress and releasing her breasts that Gwen couldn’t wait to suckle, like Mommy’s good little girl.

Unable now to distinguish one climax from the next, Isabella wrapped the fingers of one hand in Gwen’s hair, knocking the cute white cap to the floor and pressed the young girl against her aching tits while the other hand finger fucked the nurse.

Still entwined, maid and nurse fell to the floor as they heard Charlotte rasp at Jane. “Don’t you dare cum yet you little slut!”

Gwen squeezed her breasts as Isabella tasted young pussy for the first time in years, and found it tasted better than she could ever have hoped, and just as she had dreamt, Gwen squirmed beneath her calling out. “Fuck, me Mommy! Fuck your slutty little girl with your tongue and make me cum, Mommy!”

Glancing down at the two women on the floor, Charlotte’s body caught fire and she all but screamed. “Cum for me now you little slut!”

Jane’s body responded to the command and she bucked and yelled out her pleasure so that it was almost impossible to distinguish doctor from nurse from patient.

Placing her hands on Jane’s backside, Charlotte pushed the girl back up the examination table, the dildo wobbling as it slid free. “Mommy, I think your little girl needs cleaning up.” She said with a smile before asking Jane, “Would you like that slut? Do you want your mommy to come and lick your slutty little cunt clean whilst I go and fuck my nurse?”

Jane’s smile was no less lascivious than Charlotte’s as she replied. “Oh yes doctor!”

Isabella did not need asking twice and she knelt at the bottom of the examination table and lapped at her daughters pussy, long slow strokes that teased and tormented her baby girl who begged her to use her tongue on her as she had on the nurse, to fuck her with it.”

What is a mommy supposed to do? Her baby girl wanted something, and she couldn’t deny her. Her mouth covered the throbbing pussy and her tongue flicked and drove making Jane squirm just as Gwen had; Gwen who was now on her hands and knees as the doctor fucked her from behind.

If it were a race, Charlotte won, quickly followed by Gwen who was still gasping for breath as Charlotte held the anaesthetic mask over the girl’s nose and mouth until the nurse slumped unconscious to the floor.

Jane came again, replenishing Isabella’s supply of honey as Charlotte put the mask over the girl’s face, Jane didn’t struggle this time, her body was exhausted and she looked trustingly into the doctors eyes before her eyelids fluttered and closed.

With nurse and patient sleeping soundly Charlotte stood behind the kneeling Isabella and stroked her hair, letting her fingers entwine in the soft locks. “You were a very, very good girl, Isabella.” She said and the maid had her last orgasm as her head was pulled reluctantly from her daughter’s pussy and the mask was pressed to her face. For a moment she was surprised that she couldn’t smell anything other than the latex of the mask and then, just as it had with the girls, the trigger fired and she fell into a deep sleep.

Charlotte unfastened the dildo and with a final gasp of pleasure pulled it free from her pussy and dropped it beside the sleeping maid and with a final smile for the benefit of the hidden cameras she left the room.

“Was everything satisfactory, Miss?” Susi asked as Charlotte stepped in to the corridor.

“Excellent.” Charlotte replied and left Susi to clear up after her.