The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whores de Ballet

Chapter 7 (Epilogue)

Isabel heard a voice calling to her through the fog of her arousal, she had, she thought, been dreaming, and oh what a wonderful dream! She wanted to return to it, to feel her lovely young daughter and the sexy little nurse, but the voice kept calling to her, repeating her name, ‘Isabel’ until she could resist no longer and she opened her eyes. She had been half expecting to see Kalin’s maid, Susi, but it was Kalin herself who sat beside her on the red velvet sofa.

The dream had seemed so real and she asked. “Is Jane okay?” and instinctively she looked down to check her dress, but it was all in place and Kalin was answering. “Jane is fine; she danced wonderfully for my guests and right now she is with Susi who is helping her change. She’ll be along soon.”

As Isabel thought about falling asleep on the job she was close to tears as she said. “I really don’t know what happened, Kalin; I can’t believe I fell asleep in the middle of your party.”

Kalin’s smile was warm, and she patted Isabel’s knee comfortingly as she said. “It’s okay, I know how hard you must have worked to get everything ready and what with the champagne and the lights going down before the video started.

“I was just telling you about the film, a fantasy about a girl who has a whole different life on the other side of her bedroom mirror, not exactly my choice but it was Glenda’s turn to choose, and the next thing you are fast asleep with your head on the shoulder of Jennifer, the blonde lady you were sat next to.”

Isabel wished the ground would open up and swallow her, especially as Kalin continued. “And it seemed you were enjoying your dream much more than we were the film. But, don’t worry, the girls coped admirably and everything is cleared away and the most of the guests have left, I think all in all you made an impression on everyone.”

The wattage of Kalin’s smile doubled as she glanced towards the door and said as she stood, “Here’s the star of our show, my very own prima ballerina.”

Isabel glanced over her shoulder and saw Jane, Susi and a woman with grey hair enter the salon. With Kalin standing Isabel felt a little uncomfortable sitting and so she too rose to her feet.

“Oh, mum! You’ll never guess!” Jane blurted out before remembering her normally exquisite manners and blushed as she apologised to Kalin.

“There’s no need to apologise, sweetie.” Kalin said. “I know how excited you must be, but I think I should introduce your mum to my guest. Isabel, I’d like you to meet Candice St Croix, titular head of the Madame St Croix School of ballet.”

Isabel didn’t know whether to shake hands, curtsey or what, but the need was removed as Kalin continued. “And, Candice this is my old university friend and of course Jane’s mum, Isabel Wearing.”

If Isabel had given it any thought she would have assumed that the head of a ballet school would be at best aloof, however Candice’s smile was warm and genuine as she said. “Pleased to meet you, Isabel. I was most impressed with your catering and Jane is a wonderful dancer, I can see why we accepted her in to the school.”

Although Jane was almost hopping with her desire to tell her mum her news, Kalin seemed not to notice as she explained to Isabel. “After you told me about the scholarship and I asked Jane to dance for me, I admit I got cold feet, I know you said what a great performer she was, but you are after all her mum and hardly unbiased and, although then I only knew Candice by reputation, I phoned the school and asked her how good Jane was.”

Here Candice broke in and continued the tale. “I also knew of Kalin from a mutual friend and so I was happy to take her call and although I had to admit I hadn’t personally attended Jane’s audition, if my deputy thought she was good enough to win a place then she would be more than capable of performing for a gathering such as one of Kalin’s legendary parties.”

Once more Kalin took over. “Well, as I said we knew of each other and so we arranged to meet and I told Candice about the Hillingdon Foundation rejecting Jane’s application for a scholarship.”

Isabel couldn’t believe Kalin had said that with Jane in the room and she glanced at her daughter who continued to beam like a half wit as Candice cut in, “Stupid bunch the lot of them, wouldn’t know a deserving cause if it jumped up and bit them. They’ve only ever awarded one scholarship to one of my girls, but they still use my school’s name in their literature as if they keep the place running.”

If the two women had only recently met it was amazing the way they seemed to gel as Kalin said. “So over dinner we decided to start our own charitable foundation, the sole purpose of which will be the awarding of scholarships for young girls to attend our school.”

“That’s right.” Candice chipped in. “With Kalin’s contacts we should be able to run the school much better, which is why Kalin has kindly agreed to not only chair the foundation but also accept the post of bursar so she can take an active interest in the girls we sponsor.”

Just as Isabel was beginning to think, ‘this is all well and good but what does it have to do with me?’ Jane couldn’t control herself any longer and blurted out “And I’m going to be the first recipient!”

The world suddenly became a much nicer place for Isabel and forgetting about Candice, Kalin and most especially the fantasies she had been having recently she hugged Jane to her and almost cried as she said, “Oh sweetheart, I am so pleased, please forgive me for not telling you about the other one falling through, I just couldn’t bear to think of how upset you would be and Kalin said… Well it doesn’t matter now, does it.”

Jane returned her mums hug and told her that of course she forgave her, “I love you mum.” She whispered just for Isabel.

“So you see, Isabel, Jane really is our prima ballerina, the first of many I hope.” Kalin said.

“And there’s one other thing.” Candice put in. “I need a new head of catering and wondered if you would like the position, obviously it won’t normally be as glamorous as tonight’s affair, although I’m sure ballet recitals will become a defining part of Kalin’s parties in future, and the girls no doubt would welcome a little extra funding for helping to serve.”

Kalin smiled and shrugged her elegant shoulders as she said, “Okay so maybe I’m not totally altruistic, but Jane’s performance certainly made the evening. I do hope you will accept Isabel, Susi has already agreed to work at the school as a make-up artist and costume designer, so we will all be together.”

“Oh please say yes, mum. It will be so great having you there as well as Mrs Van de Sar and Susi.”

Something about Kalin not being totally altruistic sent a shiver down Isabel’s spine. “Can I think about it?” She asked.

“Of course.” Candice said, not sounding disappointed. “Just let Kalin know as soon as you can.”

“Susi, why don’t you take Jane and Isabel to the changing room, I assume the other girls have already departed.” Kalin said as she sliped her arm through Candice’s and the two walked to the sideboard as Susi ushered Jane and Isabel away.

“I’ll phone Isabella in the morning and sort it.” Kalin said as she passed a champagne flute to her new partner.

“To our new corps de ballet.” Candice said as she clinked her glass against Kalin’s.

“I think whores de ballet would be more appropriate.” Kalin said with a grin, and the two women drank to their future.