The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Whoring in Manila

(you can e-mail this author at )

October 2008
Classifications: f/f female dominant, m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, bdsm, bondage, modification

Synopsis:

A beautiful French woman living in Manila gets drugged and hypnotised by a friend of hers and given off as a mind control slave to a local crime boss, to whom her boyfriend owed a lot of money to.

Whoring in Manila Part 1

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

Claire Chirac was sat down watching television. On cable. She had satellite which allowed her to watch French programmes on her television. Claire was an attractive French woman teaching French in an International School somewhere in Manila, Philippines. Her apartment was somewhere on the eight floor. She live with her French boyfriend for two years…until he ran out on her and disappeared. He took some of their money with him. She told the police but so far they couldn’t find him. Being a Third World country, she knew how corruption was rife in Filipino politics. Even the police were corrupted and looked after their own interests. Her boyfriend Pierre ran out on her two weeks ago. Her problem was that she still had to pay the full monthly rent to her landlord. She was short in cash. And lived by herself.. Her job as a teacher could only cover so much. She knew that if she lived long enough in this apartment block in Manila, her rental fees would be too much, along with some other bills. She would have to then cancel her French cable shows, her Internet connection, her cell phone, or maybe even sell her own car for cash. As she was watching there was a knock on her door. Claire got up and walked towards the front door. She opened it. it was her landlord. “You are one months in arrear on your payments,” the landlord shouted, he was a grouchy elderly man in his fifties and was skinny too and looked like he could of Chinese descent. “Look I’ll have the money for you by tomorrow. As you know that my boyfriend ran out on me…” Claire wanted to finish saying but her landlord cut her off, “..Ok. Have it by tomorrow. This is not a charity you know,” the landlord walked away. Claire closed the door behind him, cursing him in French.

Claire was sat by in front the television. Claire was an attractive slim French petite Brunette with short hair; she stood at 5 foot 9, was 25 years old, pale but sometimes tanned, had a round face, round blue eyes, and hated the Philippines. After having lived there for two years, following her boyfriend after he got a job there and that she would cohabit with him, she finally had enough. She missed France. Manila may have a far warmer climate but it was noisy and dirty and polluted by jeepneys driving on the roads. And what was worst was the crime rate. Just like her view of America. And Britain too. . The only reason why she and her boyfriend lived there was because it was cheap and far better than most apartments in Manila. And it had no rats and roaches too. Claire just had an idea.

Claire got out of her apartment, wearing only her leather hot pants and thin blue t shirt. She locked the front door behind her as she walked along the floor hallway. She was headed for one of her neighbour’s apartment. As Claire finally reached this neighbour’s apartment, she saw her neighbour being pinned against the wall by some guy. Like her neighbour, the guy was also a native Filipino. Her neighbour’s name was Sheila. Same height as Claire and just as slim but also equally beautiful with long black hair and she wore a cross on her neck. The guy pinning her against the wall was just a head taller, skinny, wore a black jacket and wore sunglasses. The guy looked at Claire, shouting to her in Tagalog. “Claire please go. Please,” Sheila wept. She was afraid of this guy. “If you don’t let her go and go away I will call the police,” Claire shouted towards the guy in English. Claire took out her cell phone. The guy screamed at her in Tagalog and walked away. Claire quickly ran towards Sheila, hugging the poor Filipina, asking her, “Are you alright? You can tell me,” Claire was being comforting. “I…I am so scared Claire. I really am,” Sheila cried. Claire often spoke English with the locals. She hated some of the men. They were sexist, wife beaters and some even got their girlfriends pregnant and left them to foot the bills.

* * *

Claire and Sheila were sat inside Sheila’s sofa in the lounge. They were both drinking coffee. “So who was that guy?” Claire asked. “He…he is my boyfriend. Actually my ex-boyfriend and he does not even remember that,” Sheila staring at the white apartment wall. Claire understood. Sheila broke up with him but he was the possessive type. “Claire there is something you need to know,” Sheila turned to stare at Claire. “What?” Claire was puzzled. “He is the father of my child,” Sheila sighed. Claire knew that Sheila lived with her son and she never remembered ever seeing the father. “I take care of Ferdinand and he threatened to take him away from me,” Sheila wept, as she started crying lowly. “Mommy is everything ok?” Ferdinand showed up in the lounge. He was a 5 year old boy. “Honey go back to bed,” Sheila ordered him. Ferdinand walked away, back to his bedroom. “That is terrible Sheila. He cannot do that. You are his mother,” Claire came and sat closer to Sheila, putting a hand on Sheila’s left arm. “No Claire you don’t understand. This is not Europe where Human Rights protects its citizens. This is Philippines. The courts tend to favour the men and his lawyer phoned me yesterday. But Claire don’t you see he is blackmailing me. He can claim my son anytime he wants but he doesn’t. At least not yet,” Sheila sipped her cup of coffee. “And why not?” Claire was upset about this whole thing. “Because he is blackmailing me with my own love for my five year old son. He wants money. He wants it by tomorrow. But I don’t think he’ll come back anytime soon. I think you scared him,” Sheila broke out into a small friendly laughter. “He thought that if he did something to you as you came to my rescue that you would be protected by the French Embassy and that they have the power to pressure the government to get the police to come after him. If he went to jail, they won’t let him have Ferdinand.” Sheila started to smile. “So Claire you actually came to see me earlier. That was why you were in the hallway. Is there anything I could do for you?” Sheila asked “Sheila I know this is the wrong time but could I borrow some money off you. I’ll pay you back by tomorrow. It’s about rent,” Claire sighed. “No problem. Anything for a friend,” Sheila smiled.

TWO WEEKS LATER

THURSDAY NIGHT

7PM. Claire knocked on Sheila’s front door. The door opened. It was Ferdinand. “Mom said you are going to have dinner with us. Please come in,” Ferdinand letting her through. Claire walked through the doorway, patting the small boy on his head. The front door was adjoined to the small kitchen, lounge and dining hall space. She saw food on the table. “Good evening Claire. You came just in time. Please have a seat,” Sheila offered. All three of them sat down and had dinner. Sheila invited Claire to join them for dinner two nights ago. “You are such a great cook Sheila,” Claire complimented. “Thank you,” Sheila smiled back. Claire forgot to pay Sheila back last week but Sheila did not care. After dinner, Sheila told Claire, “Why don’t you go sit by the tv while I make us drink. Do you want tea? Coffee? Milo? Ovaltine?” Claire offering. “I think I would go for coffee,” Claire getting up from the table. “Are you sure you want to clean up. I mean I can help you and…” Claire was offering to help out but Sheila would have none of it, “You are my guest. You go sit down. Please.” Claire went towards the lounge and sat on the sofa. “Ferdinand go to bed. You got school tomorrow,” Sheila ordered her son. Claire sat down in front of the tv and heard a bedroom door closed. Claire saw dome local actors and actresses on the screen and then she saw Claire coming to her, with her cup of coffee. “Here drink this. I will join you shortly,” Sheila walked away, as Claire took the cup and saucer from her. Claire started sipping her coffee. It was addictive. She continued drinking,. It wasn’t so warm. She realised she had finished the whole thing and so placed both cup and saucer on the small table in front of her. She felt dizzy and her mind was racing. Before she even realised it, she saw Claire standing in front of her. Claire was swinging a pendulum in front of her eyes.

“Your mind is tired. Your eyes are focused on this swinging pendulum. As you concentrate on this swinging pendulum, your mind opens up to be re-programmed. Your eyes are getting sleepy. You want to close your eyes,” Claire was hypnotising the French woman. Claire was slowly blinking and she closed her eyes. “You will only listen to the sound of my voice. Your mind is now going to be empty for programming. Now you have new programme. From now on you are my slave and will do whatever I ask of you. When I count to ten, you will wake up and you will totally obey the first person you see. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” Sheila finished counting. Claire instantly woke up. She saw Claire standing before her. “Do you know who I am?” Sheila asked. “You are my mistress,” Claire responded like a robot. Claire went to a small table and picked up her cell phone. She rang a phone number.

10PM. Sheila’s skinny boyfriend was back inside Sheila’s apartment. He stood next to Sheila. “The hypnotism did work huh,” her boyfriend smiled. “Yes it did,” Sheila sighed. She had tricked and drugged her own friend and put her under mind control. She and her boyfriend were not alone. There were three other men. Two looked like goons. One of them was a guy who was the same height as Claire. His name was Carlos. He was man in his early 40s. He wore a white jacket and was some kind of local crime boss. He was a rough looking slim guy. Sheila’s boyfriend even told her that he killed some of his clients who never paid up their debts to him. Sheila’s boyfriend owed him a lot of money, mostly for drugs. If he did not pay up he threatened to have one of his goons kidnap Ferdinand at school. Sheila’s boyfriend made him an offer instead. As they did not have enough money to pay for the drugs and that Sheila did not want to work for Carlo as a part-time prostitute, he told Carlos about Claire. About how she stood up to him. Carlos knew such women. And hated them.. Most of the women who did stood up against Filipino men harassing the local women were often American or European women living in Manila. Carlos always dreamt of having a Caucasian woman as his personal slave. At his call. Sheila agreed with her boyfriend to set up and sacrifice Claire…all for the sake of keeping Ferdinand alive. Sheila’s boyfriend offered to give Claire as mind control slave to him in return, for not harming him and his family and to also settle the debt he already owed. carlos agreed.

Carlos walked and stood in front of Claire. “Tell her to get up, ” Carlos told Sheila. “Claire get up,” Sheila wept, as she gave her own friend an order. “Yes mistress,” Claire got up from the sofa. “Now I want you to tell her that from now on she is my slave and has to do what I say. And that she will obey only me. Tell her,” Carlos bullied Sheila in Tagalog. “And once she makes her your slave you will forget everything,” Sheila’s boyfriend asked Carlos. “Why of course,”Carlos looked up to him and smiled. Sheila told Claire, “Now I want you to look at this man,” pointing directly at Carlos. Sheila then said, “He is your new master. You will obey him and him only and do whatever he tells you.” Claire stared at Carlos. Carlos laughed. “I guess our business here is over. Give my love to your son. Come slave,” Carlos directed his finger towards Claire, asking her to follow him. Claire walked towards Carlos, and said, “Yes master.” Carlos had his hand onClaire’s back as they walked out the door. The two much taller goons followed them. Sheila closed the front door behind them,starting to cry. “Mommy is everything alright,” Claire heard Ferdinand’s voice calling out to her. “Go back to your fucking bed,” Claire screamed. Ferdinand ran back to his bedroom and slammed the door. Sheila dropped down to her knees, covering her face as she cried. She had just betrayed her friend. “Good thing I taught you how to hypnotise people. Serves that stuck up bitch right,” Claire heard her boyfriend comment in Tagalog. “I will never see her again…ever” Sheila wept. “Maybe I’ll see her dancing in a go go bar somewhere in Manila….as a stripper and a whore,” her boyfriend laughed.

(to be continued)

Whoring in Manila Part 2

SAME THURSDAY NIGHT

A large mansion facing the Pacific Ocean surrounded by large brick walls. The guards pace around with their Dobermans behind the gates. Inside the house all the lights are off, as can be seen through the window curtains. All except for a window on one of the top floors. The curtains are pulled over but the lights are still showing. Not yellow lights. Red lights.

INSIDE CARLOS MARCOS’S BEDROOM

“Now scream you bitch,” Carlos lashed his whip against Claire’s ass. She screamed very loud. No one could hear her scream for miles. She was naked and laid on top of Carlos’s king-sized bed. Carlos had a whip on his left hand and only wore his black brief. As for Claire, she only wore a collar around her neck. One with spikes. Her wrist were tied behind her back. Her ankles were tied together. Even her breasts were bonded tightly by a strong rope. Carlos hit Claire’s ass with his whip again. She screamed. Her ass was reddened by whip lashings. Tears rolled down her eyes. “I got big plans for you. You will never go back to France again. You will remain here in Philippines for the rest of your life…as my slave,” Carlos laughed cruelly, and then whipped her ass again. Claire’s entire body was in agony. She was like a tied up hog that is about to cut killed by the farmer. Carlos threw the whip and climbed on top of the bed. He took off his black brief and tossed it on the floor. Carlos held her body, as if making her kneel on the bed. With one quick thrust, his cock rammed her ass. Claire screamed. As his cock was hammering her ass, his right hand was mashing her right breast while squeezing on her tender left Claire was just making sexual noises. Her pain was Carlos’s pleasure. “I got big plans for you. Tomorrow. we are going back to your place. You are going to leave your landlord a note. You are going to tell him that he can keep your deposit and all your stuff but I will take your passport and visa of course. Then you will send a note to wherever it is that you work and you are telling them that you are quitting. Is there any other people you have contact with?” Carlos asked, as his cock was thrusting inside Claire’s ass. Claire nodded. “Tell me!” Carlos insisted. “I always send e-mails to my parents in France, telling them how I am and I have contact with friends on the internet,” Claire whimpered. Carlos continued to ram her ass. His cock was worsening the pain she received from the whip lashing. Her face was in agony. “You are going to e-mail your friend one last time telling them that you have no interest in Europe anymore and want to spend your life as a Filipino citizen. As for your parents you are going to give them a call. You are going to tell them that you don’t want to go back to France anymore and never wanted to see them for that matter either. You are going to tell them that you decided to become a prostitute and if they try come here to Philippines to get you out of this business you will kill yourself,” Carlos cruelly commanded. He continued to squeeze her soft left breast. He pulled his cock out of her ass and then pinned her back towards the bed. He then sucked on her left nipple really hard. Claire could only moan…..in pain.

FRIDAY MORNING

ALBERTO’S TATTOO SHOP

“Hey Carlos long time no see man,” Alberto shook Carlos’s right hand. Carlos wasn’t alone he was accompanied by his two usual goons. And Claire. She only wore leather hot pants and a white buttoned shirt. Alberto let go of Carlos’s hand. Alberto was tall for a Filipino. He stood at 6 foot 5; had long black hair, pierced eyebrow, two earrings, have lots of tattoos all over his muscular frame and looked like the Gothic type to listen to Heavy Metal and Black Metal songs. Alberto looked at Claire. He was licking his lips. He asked Carlos in Tagalog, “This your new girlfriend?” Carlos laughed. He responded in English, “She is getting a tattoo today.” “Please follow me,” Alberto leading Carlos to a special room. “Come with me,” Carlos telling Claire. “You two stay out here,” Carlos telling his goons.

They entered the surgery room. There were counters with materials and utensils on top of them. There was a chair. There was also a table in the middle of the room too. “Take off your clothes and lie on the table. Face down,” Carlos said. “Yes master,” Claire slipped out of her heels. She pulled down her hot pants and let it drop on the floor, revealing her soft thin black panty. She then unbuttoned her t shirt and let it drop on the floor. She had no bra on and Alberto could see her tits. Claire then pulled down her panty and let it down on the floor. She walked towards the table, climbed on top of it and lied face down. “So she is your slave huh. She must owe you a lot of money,” Alberto said in Tagalog. Alberto knew Carlos’s background. “Something like that.. Listen this is what I want you to do,” Carlos slowly whispering to Alberto’s ear. “No problemo amigo,” Alberto smiled.

After operating and working on Claire’s body for over an hour, Claire stood straight and naked by the table. “Nice huh,” Alberto admiring his work (and himself too). “Not bad. Not bad at all,” Carlos nodded in approval. Claire’s tummy had the writing PROPERTY OF CARLOS MARCOS on it. Above each of her breasts was the top part of a python’s head, like its glaring eyes. “Turn around,” Carlos commanded Claire. “Yes master,” Claire turned around for her master. From the back of her beck all the way down to her ass were drawings. On the top of her back was a large dragon and below it, just above her ass, was a tiger trying to fight the dragon back. “Crouching tiger and hidden dragon,” Carlos joked. “So how much do I owe you?” Carlos asked. “I got a much better idea,” Alberto nodded his head…wickedly. Carlos read his mind. Alberto unzipped and pulled down his pants. “Slave I want you to go on your knees and suck him,” Carlos commanded. “Yes my master,” Claire walked towards Alberto and dropped to her knees. She took hold of his cock and started sucking it. “I want you to look him in the eye,” Carlos insisted. Claire was sucking Alberto’s cock and looking back up at him. “And you better not drop a single spill,” Alberto looking down on Claire…..literally and socially.

Claire sucked on Alberto for half-an-hour until Alberto said to her, “Ok stop. I want to fuck that nice pussy of yours.” Claire stopped blowing him. Alberto lifted her high up in the air by the side of her body and banged her ass hard against the side edge of the operating table. He shoved his cock into her cunt as her legs were spread high up in the air. Claire screamed from Alberto fucking her pussy, since it was dry and he came to her without warning. Her back was pushed towards the table. Alberto squeezed both her breasts really hard. Claire was shaking her head left and right…frantically. She screamed really loud. Alberto enjoyed his cock thrusting inside her pussy. Carlos enjoyed what he saw. She gave his friend sexual services and he needed not pay a single peso.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

MAIN POLICE STATION

2PM. Carlos and Claire were sat inside the Police Chief’s office. The office door was close and the police chief was some fat corrupted middle-aged man. “So you planning on operating on one of the brothels and you don’t have a licence eh. Well what have you got to offer me this time Carlos,” the Police Chief smiled. Carlos and the Police Chief had known each other for a long time. “You scratch my back and I scratch yours,” the Chief said it in Tagalog. “How about my slave here do it for me,” Carlos looking towards Claire. The Chief got up from his seat and moved away from his table. He headed closer to Claire. “My dick needs some warming up,” the Chief said to Claire. “You heard the man. Give him a blowjob,” Carlos said to her in plain English. “She speak no Tagalog no,” the Chief joked in English as Claire was pulling down his zipper and pulling down his smelly brief, pulling his cock out with her hands. “No,” Carlos shook his head. Claire pushed her face towards the Chief’s cock and started sucking his cock. “It feels nice…and from a white woman too,” the Chief joked. Carlos laughed along him.

FRIDAY NIGHT

TITTY TWISTER

A large strip joint stood not far from the beach. There were cars and bikes parked outside. The strip joint was named after the strip joint from the American-Mexican horror film FROM DUSK TILL DAWN. On top of the strip joint was the name of the joint in large block letters. It even had neon lights of a hand pulling at a black haired woman’s nipple. Many Filipino men (and some foreign ones) often went in. Inside there were tables full of naked Filipina strippers dancing on table tops while men sat down and were drinking. On the front stage were strippers dancing and moving their bodies against dancing poles. Men cheered and threw their pesos on to the stage while the naked beautiful strippers would come and take the money and out it on their belts around their waist.

INSIDE A SPECIAL KARAOKE ROOM

11PM. Carlos was sat by a sofa with Claire sat naked next to him. She leaned her back towards his front body. She smiled like some kind of slut while Carlos’s right hand was taking turns to massage each breast. His left hand was holding a small glass of beer. Sat opposite him across the table on that very large long soft seat was the owner of the Titty Twister. Ms Ng. Ms Ms Ng was a tall Chinese-Filipina Madame. She used Filipina and Chinese strippers and hookers in her joint. “So you convinced the Chief to let you operate without a licence. That he is looking the other way,” Ms Ng said in a cold tone of voice. She was tall and skinny at 6 foot and looked like in her early 40s. “That is right,” Carlos squeezing Claire’s right boob. “So how much do you want?” Ms Ng asked. “Fifty percent. Filipino men would pay more money to see a white stripper perform. She will bring you customers every single night. That is a guarantee. She will strip for you at the stage and she can charge far more money for performing strip tease for individuals on their seats. But I will be the one to tell her who she is going to fuck with. And one other thing,” Carlos squeezing Claire boob really hard. Claire closed her eyes, making sexual sounds. “And what is that?” Ms Ng wanted to know. “I will let you sell my drugs here in your joint. Fifty-fifty. We both win and no one loses,” Carlos being a businessman. “I like that,” Ms Ng smiled. “And just to seal our alliance,” Carlos letting go of Claire’s body. Carlos whispered to Claire. Claire got up and walked towards Ms Ng. ms Ng smiled, “Nice to do business with you too Mister Marcos.”

SIX WEEKS LATER

TITTY TWISTER

10PM. Many Filipino men were ogling their eyes towards the front stage. throwing lots of their money there. A naked Claire was dancing sexily and moving her back up and down the dancing pole. “She will eat your heart out and take your soul,” the joint barman announced over the microphone. The Filipino men, ranging from their teens to their 60s were all giving Claire their wolf whistles. Not a single woman was present to see all this, except for the waitresses and strippers. Many of the young boys pulled their chairs closer to the stage, chanting Claire’s name, “Claire. Claire.”

11:30PM. Claire was only dressed with a white t shirt and she didn’t even button it up. She joined her owner Carlos Marcos on a round table. He wasn’t alone. He had two Filipino businessmen with him. One was a bald guy. The other was a guy who looked like an actor. He was handsome and was 6 feet. He looked fit too. Claire sat next to Carlos. “Claire I want you to meet two of my good friends. This is Mister Estrada (pointing to the bald guy) and this fine gentleman is Mister Ramos (pointing to the other guy).” Claire shook both their hands. “Love your performance by the way,” Mister Ramos smiled. “I told Mister Estrada that you could perform for his son’s bachelor party,” Carlos said. “Mister Ramos wanted a female escort to keep him company all day next week Friday day and night,” Carlos said. “I would happily pay extra for sex and some other things,” Mister Ramos broke out smirking. “Hey listen Carlos we got to go,” Mister Estrada getting up from his seat looking at his cell phone’s time. “It was nice meeting you Claire,” Estrada shook Claire’s hand once more. Mister Ramos also got up, also shaking Claire’s hand, and saying, “Looking forward to seeing you next week.” Mister Ramos winked. Both men left. “Claire there is someone I want you to meet but he is not here yet. We will meet him outside this joint. He will be here by 12 sharp. Midnight,” Carlos said. Carlos was being nicer to Claire these past few weeks, as she was earning him as much money as his drugs were. Instant money that people paid for in time.

12PM. Claire and Carlos stood outside the TITTY TWISTER, by the front driveway and not by the car park. Claire was dressed very nicely. She had high heels. She wore a long black skirt, down to her knees. She wore a thin black shirt and a black jacket over it. She had red make up on and her face was powdered. Her eyebrows were neatly coloured. She looked beautiful and like a high class prostitute too. The only thing she carried was on her shoulders. her handbag. A white limousine pulled on the driveway. “Your ride is here. Like they said. He pays very very well. Provided of course you really do as you are told,” Carlos said. Claire walked towards the back seat’s door, tapping on the window. The window lowered itself. “Hi. I am your date for tonight,” Claire announced. “Please come in,” the male voice responded back. “I know you won’t disappoint me,” Carlos shouted back. Claire opened the back seat’s door. She got inside and closed the door behind her. The limousine drove away.

Claire was inside the limousine. “Why don’t you come here closer to me,” the Filipino men spoke with authority. Claire came and sat closer to him. “Why don’t you take off your clothes,” the man said. Claire complied, as Carlos taught her to behave as a high class whore. Claire slowly stripped off while the man told his driver, “Driver drive us to Springfield Hotel. I don’t think my wife will be there and I don’t want to be disturbed,” the man said. Claire managed to get fully naked. The Filipino man started groping her breasts. The driver responded in Tagalog, “Sure thing Mister president.”

(to be continued??)

Whoring in Manila Part 3

THREE YEARS LATER

AN APARTMENT BLOCK SOMEWHERE IN MANILA

Sheila was shouting over the phone. Her eight year old son Ferdinand was eavesdropping from his bedroom which was not far away. “You can’t take my son away from me. You can’t,” Sheila slammed the phone down. Her boyfriend was her son’s biological father. His name was Ryan. Originally he could take her son away from her because he was not just the father but he had a job. Then he lost his job and so the courts prevented him. And then he got lucky. He found a job. He worked for a rich elderly mestizo who had never married and when he died he left all his wealth to Ryan. All because he took a liking to him although he only employed him as his gardener. Now that Ryan was wealthy there was so much he could accomplish in an impoverished country like the Philippines.

THURSDAY NIGHT

TITTY TWISTER

11PM. Carlos was sat down by his special table, watching some Filipina dancers dancing naked to the music and to the male Filipino customers ogling at them. Carlos was sipping his glass drink. He was not alone. Ryan was sat next to him. Ryan handed him some money bills. Carlos handed him a bag full of drugs. “Nice to always do business with you Ryan. Really nice,” Carlos winked at him, taking out a cigarette and before he could light his own cigarette Ryan took out his and lighted Carlos’s. “Always so kind to me,” Carlos smiled and then smoked. Ryan used to owe him a lot of money. Carlos cancelled Ryan debt for one reason and one reason only. “Carlos you know that money I owe you. I want to pay you back for it. With interest. In fact I’ll pay you twice or thrice what I actually owe you,” Ryan insisted. “What?? Why??” Carlos was puzzled. “I want that bitch for myself. I want to buy her off you,” Ryan sounded serious. Carlos put down his cigarette by the ash tray. “Hmm. I have got a better one,” Carlos slowly switching to Tagalog. “If you can get me two white putas she is all yours ok” Carlos said. Ryan smiled. He already had an English nanny and a female Ukrainian gardener.

SATURDAY NIGHT

TITTY TWISTER

Carlos was sat on his usual table. He had a seat next to him with a small bag on it. To his right sat the beautiful Claire Chirac, petite French Brunette and to the left of the seat with bag on it was sat the owner of the Titty Twister Ms Ng. . And Carlos’s mind control whore. She was dressed like some high class escort girl. Headed for their table was a well-dressed Ryan, followed by two Caucasian women. One was a stunning Blonde English rose. The other was a tall and bulky Brunette who looked more like a man than a woman. Both women were dressed elegantly and they each carried a handbag. Ryan came and sat down while the two Caucasian women remained stood up. “I see that they are under mind control,” Ms Ng nodded and smiled. Carlos took a good look at the Ukrainian lady, the bulky-built woman. Carlos was irritated. “You said you were going to bring me two women,” Carlos was upset. “I did. You never said that my gardener had to be good looking. And besides Pinoy men would be happy to fuck any white puta no matter how ugly she looked,” Ryan started breaking out into laughter. “He’s got a point,” Ms Ng agreed with Ryan. “I want her,” Ryan pointing at Claire. Carlos at first looked hesitant but then said, “Well I guess customers would want to see two new fresh faces.”

RYAN’S MANSION’S BEDROOM

Ryan was took off his shoes and lied on the bed. His arms were behind his head on his soft pillow. Claire was stood by the end of his massive bed. She was still dressed in her high heels, long black skirt that reached up to her knees, her thin black buttoned shirt and wore red make-up like some whore. She was now obedient only to him. “Who are you?” Ryan taunting her “I am your slave master,” Claire responded. Ryan laughed. He hated the bitch the first time he saw her and the way she tried to come between him and his ex-girlfriend Sheila. He thought all Western women were arrogant which was why Western men themselves preferred to marry Asian women instead. “You are going to be just like a Filipina. Obedient and submissive. Your rights are over,” Ryan scorned her. “Now do an erotic strip for me like you did for your customers at Titty Twister.”

Claire started dancing erotically for her new master. She moved her body like a snake and moved her arms on her sides. She then started unbuttoning her shirt while winking her right eye sluttily at Ryan. After unbuttoning her shirt, she threw it on the ground. She was starting to get Ryan’s cock stiffening and so he started undressing himself, but still watching Claire do it first. Claire was steeping out of her high heels.She then started turning around and unzipping her long shirt, revealing that she had black lacy panty on. Claire let her skirt drop down. Ryan was only down to his white underwear and chucked the rest of his clothes on the floor. Claire was strapping out of her black bra, letting it drop down. She turned around while still covering her breasts. She was smiling at Ryan and still shaking her body and finally she pulled down her panty…till she was naked. “Come here to bed,” Ryan ordered. Claire walked towards the bed and Ryan noticed that she had a tattoo on her tummy, saying PROPERTY OF CARLOS MARCOS. The bastard, Ryan thought. Tomorrow he was going to bring her another tattooist to get rid of the words CARLOS MARCOS and replace it with RYAN AQUINO. Claire got on the bed and crawled towards her master. Ryan took off his underwear and threw it to the ground. He quickly grabs her and pins her down the bed . He forces himself on her, kissing her firmly on the lips. “I’ve got plans for you slave,” Ryan said.

Claire was all tied up on Ryan’s . Her wrists and ankles were tied to the four bed posts spread-eagled. Two of Ryan’s drawers were partially open. Ryan was walking towards the bed, carrying two large vibrators. He stuffed one straight up her ass and she screamed. He slapped her face, saying, “Don’t make so much noise. My son is sleeping.” Claire wept from the assault against her tiny ass. He left the other vibrator next to her waist. He went back to one of the drawers and took out a small ball gag. He put it on Claire’s mouth, preventing her from screaming but still allowing her to breath…and moan. He then took the other vibrator and shoved up her dry pussy,, which had been shaven off before Carlos handed her over to him. He then switched both vibrators on. Claire was jerking her body as if in pain. She was shaking her head frantically with tears dropping down her cheeks. The vibrators were assaulting both her pussy and ass. Ryan lied down next to her and started sucking her left nipple really roughly. His other left hand was fondling her right breast. After sucking/drinking from her left nipple, he then started sucking on her left nipple. His tongue was lapping at the end bit of her nipple. The vibrators did not make loud sounds and so his 8 year old son would not be woken from it. Ryan enjoyed fucking with Claire and putting her in this ordeal. She was his French puta. He let the vibrators do their jobs for over thirty minutes until he turned both of them off and took them out of her holes. He also took off her ball gag from her mouth. He then used the vibrator he had up her pussy and then told her, “I want you to suck on this.” “Yes master,” Claire replied but before she could close her mouth he shoved it inside her. She was sucking all her cum on the end of the vibrator and it was so big that it was hurting her jaw and the way Ryan was shoving and moving the vibrator in her mouth, he was fucking her head like as if it was also her pussy. He then used his other hand to pick up the other vibrator, pulling out the one he had up her cunt and replacing it with the one he had up her ass, she was sucking the as-used vibrator. It was also big, further hurting her jaw. Ryan was laughing cruelly at her. He finally took it out of her mouth. “There are other things I want to do to you,” Ryan letting his saliva drip down her nose and him licking it off her. “Yes master. You can do anything you want to me. I only live to please you,” Claire responded in a frightened tone.

Claire was tied up as before but this time she was facing downwards. And she had the ball gag on her mouth. Ryan’s cock was inside her ass. He was fucking her very hard. His juice was entering her tiny little ass and she was only able to shake her body a little bit. Claire moaned in pain. Ryan could hear her breathe. His hands were pressing on the back of her shoulders. He was looking at her dragon v tiger tattoo. Carlos has good taste, he thought. He then lowered his face over the back of her neck and started kissing, licking and biting at it. He then started holding and pulling at her small brown hair. “Giddy up horsey. Giddy up,” Ryan getting excited from having power over her. He got off her, pulling his cock. He slowly untied her wrists and ankles. And took the ball gag of her mouth, turning her body around to face him and the ceiling. “Slave I want to lie down. I want you to lick my ass with that tongue of yours,” Ryan smirked it was the same tongue that spoke out against him just three years ago when he pinned Sheila against the wall. Ryan moved his body and positioned his pillow. He lied face down with his arms between his face and the pillow. His French slave started to go on her knees and press her face over his ass. Her beautiful face. licking his ass. He enjoyed having her tongue inside his ass. Then he farted. “Did you like that slave?” Ryan making fun of her. “No master. Not at all,” Claire sighed. She continued licking his ass. He enjoyed his asshole getting wet with French saliva. Claire’s saliva. Claire’s mouth. He pondered on making her eat his shit but that would mean that he could no longer kiss her or try having sex with her again as her body would be too polluted for his health. He had lots of plans up his head.

(to be continued)

WHORING IN MANILA PART 4

A limousine was pulling by Ryan’s Mansion’s Driveway. The driver got out of the driver’s seat and walked to the backseat’s door, opening it. “We are here Ma’am,” the driver announced. Sheila stepped out of the car. Sheila was nicely dressed. She walked towards the steps of the front porch, walked up the steps and rang the door bell. The door bell opened and a young Filipina maid in her early 20s. “Hi you must be Sheila. Please come in,” the maid smiled. She let Sheila walked through the doorway and closed the door behind her. Sheila saw how big the mansion was. She was already grateful that Ryan was helping her out financially too. She was there to see him. but mostly her 8 year old son Ferdinand. “Please follow me Ma’am,” the maid said. The maid led Sheila towards a large dining hall. There was a large dining table. The maid pulled up a seat for Ryan’s visitor. “Please have a seat ma’am. Would you like some coffee?” the maid asked. “Yes please. But please tell Ryan and my son that I am here,” Sheila was polite. “I will ma’am. I will,” the maid bowed and walked away. Two minutes later the maid arrived with her cup and saucer, placing it before her on the table. Another minute later Ryan and her son Ferdinand joined them. Ferdinand ran towards his mom and hugged her, saying, “Mommy it is so good to see you.” “I miss you too my son,” Sheila wept. Ferdinand pulled a seat next to his mom. Ryan sat at the head seat. “So I take it that you enjoyed the ride all the way here my dear,” Ryan smiling. “It was a long ride I admit. I just want to thank you for helping me out,” Sheila said. “Sheila you can be my girlfriend again. You are my son’s mother. How could I possibly be cold to you,” Ryan said. “So I take it that lunch is ready. You invited here for lunch and also to spend the day with you guys,” Sheila smiled. “You can spend the weekend here with your son as I will be outstation. Everybody wins,” Ryan laughed out loud. Ryan took something out of his pocket. A special type of beeper. He spoke over the beeper, “We are ready for lunch now.”

As Sheila was sipping her cup of coffee, she saw two maids coming. One was the maid she saw earlier. The other was a Caucasian. As Sheila looked closer when both maids laid the food servings on the table, she realised who the other maid was. Both maids left so that they could bring out more things like plates, cutleries and many other things. When the two maids returned again she saw the face of the other maid. Both maids were dressed up as French maids. Except that one looked very French .A French face she had not seen in three years. It was her old friend Claire. Sheila looked at Ryan. He looked back at her. He was smiling. “It is good to have servants around don’t you,” Ryan chuckled. “Ryan…please don’t tell me who I think it is. Please don’t,” Sheila sounded like she was going to break down. “Tell you. Tell you what,” Ryan just smiling. “I recognise one of your maids,” Sheila glared at him angrily. “So you got her off that bastard huh. You bought her and now you have turned her to your maid,” Sheila was starting to get angry. Sheila was the one who betrayed Claire. She hypnotised her three years ago and gave her to Carlos Marcos as a slave. She never forgave herself for having done that as Ferdinand’s life was at stake at that time. Now her ex boyfriend managed to get Claire off him. “How much did you pay him to get her?” Sheila asked. “Pay. I take it you never heard of barter,” Ryan starting joke…cruelly. Sheila just sat there. Claire and the other maid finally brought them everything they needed. “I think I just lost my appetite,” Sheila crossed her arms over her chest. “I’m hungry,” Ferdinand staring at the food.

* * *

Ferdinand was digging into his plate.. Sheila did not touch her plate at all. She was only sipping just a glass of water, taking it from a water jug on the table. Ryan was enjoying his food. “Sheila you have not touched your food at all. I didn’t invite you here so that you can rudely turn down my food. What if I told you that she had worked so hard to help cook your food. Will you let her tears and sweat go to waste and be all for nothing,” Ryan looked at her seriously. “Punyeta,” Sheila shaking her head, starting to use her spoon to scoop some chicken wings from the chicken plate and also taking some marshmallows as well. “I am only doing this for Claire,” Sheila shaking her head in anger. “Mommy who is Claire?” Ferdinand asked her. Claire realised that Ferdinand was only 5 when he last saw Claire and so he would not remember her or recognise her at all. How disappointing. “She was a good friend of mommy sweetheart,” Sheila looked at her son. Sheila looked at Ryan, saying, “So what is the name of your new maid?” Sheila asked Ryan. “Which one?” Ryan asked. “Oh you know who I am talking about,” Sheila started screaming. “Mommy please don’t be angry with daddy,” Ferdinand begged Sheila. Sheila shifted her gaze from Ryan towards her 8 year old son. “Sweetheart mommy is going to ask you some questions ok,” Sheila lowered her tone. “Ok mommy,” Ferdinand nodding his head. “Sweetheart. Ferdinand what are the names of all your maids?” Sheila gently asked him. Her little angel in her ex partner’s sadistic hell. “Gloria. Sarah. Fifi..” Ferdinand answering but Sheila interrupted her son. “Fifi. Is that one of the two maids who was serving us just now?” Sheila asked. “You mean the white woman. Yeah that is Fifi mommy. She really is a good maid. She always does what she is told,” Ferdinand. Sheila sighed. Ryan was turning her own flesh and blood to a cruel young spoiled boy. She can already see it in his eyes.

When dinner was over, all the maids came and took their plates from them. Including Claire/Fifi. As Claire/Fifi was clearing up Ferdinand’s plate he then ordered her around, “Hey Fifi I want some deserts.” Sheila gasped at the way Ferdinand talked to her ex-friend. “What kind of desert would you like sir?” Claire/Fifi answering him while looking down on the floor, like as if some kind of slave, like African-American slaves during the time of the American Civil War. “I want a banana split ice cream,” Ferdinand bossed her. Ferdinand then turned to gaze at his mom, saying, “Mommy would you want Fifi to bring you some desert too?” Sheila just stared at her son. She then stared at Ryan, saying, “Ryan I think I want to go home now. I am not feeling well and I have a big day tomorrow. Could you have your driver drive me back home,” Sheila looking straight at Ryan. “Why don’t you wait a while. Your own son asked you if you want desert too. Fifi would be more than happy to bring it to you,” Ryan sat down, smiling. Claire/Fifi just stood by Ferdinand’s side. Sheila looked back at Claire. She just looked down on the floor. Not even looking or recognising her old friend Sheila. “I think I am going to throw up…soon,” Sheila got up from her chair and walked away. “Mommy??” Ferdinand called back. “It’s ok son. She is just going to the bathroom. That is all,” Ryan assuring his son. “Fifi bring me my desert….now,” Ferdinand screamed at Claire/Fifi. “Yes sir. Right away,” Claire/Fifi nodding.

* * *

Sheila was standing by the limousine. The driver was opening the backseat door for her. As she turned around to stare she saw Ryan standing by the front door, as it remained open. “Wala Kang Puso. Bastos ka Talaga. Pag mamatay ka pu punta ka sa imperno,” Sheila screamed at him. Angrily the English translation of what she said was “You have no heart. You really are an asshole. When you dieyou will go to Hell.” Ryan continued to stare at her, laughing. “Ni lalaro ko yung puti puki nya sa gabi. At cha ka yung puwit nya. Sarap,” Ryan shouted back. The English translation of what he said was, “I play with her white pussy at night too. And her ass too. Tasty” Sheila shook her head angrily. On the doorway she saw her son Ferdiand coming out to say good bye. But he was not walking. He was riding on top of Claire, like as if she was a horse. He rode on top of her back as she crawled on all fours. “Bye mommy,” Ferdinand waved with his left hand as he was holding a beating crop smilingly while his other hand was pulling at Claire’s hair like it was a rein on a horse’s neck. Sheila got inside the car and the driver closed the door. As the driver got inside and drove off, both Ryan and his son waved good bye towards her and the car. “Ok son we better get back inside the house,” Ryan walking back inside through the doorway. “Ok daddy,” Ferdinand responded like a kid. “Ok horsey back to the house. Giddy up,” Ferdinand hitting Claire/Fifi’s ass with the crop… roughly.

(The End)