The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why Buy the Cow

Commissioned by Mike Lee

This story takes place directly after the events in Moo Thai.

The bland color of the Facility was mind numbing. White walls, white furniture, white scrubs. Even the treadmill he constantly walked upon was white. The lack of color only enhanced the aura of sterility that hung over the laboratory.

Skintones, hair and eye color were the only diversity this small world offered. The shine off of the stainless steel utensils only served to remind Breixo that he wasn’t outside. Daylight was an all but forgotten memory.

Standing on the treadmill, electrodes attached to his naked body, Breixo was the sole occupant of the main cell. Adjoining cells lined two sides of his own.

From his central platform he was the guardian of the occupants of the ten adjoining cells. Before anyone could get to them, they would have to come through him. He could stop anyone. All he had to do was…

A loud whir followed by a sharp hiss came from all of the cells. The pumps had been activated. It was time to reap the day’s bounty. Breixo began to run on the treadmill kickstarting a small motor. Walking on the treadmill with an erection was difficult enough, running with an erection was downright painful. But it was alway worth it in the end. Happy cries came from the connected cells.

Each cell held a woman. Each was naked with electrodes attached to them in much the same was as the wires held to Breixo. The similarities ended there.

The woman were held in harnesses that restricted their movement. They were not allowed to walk upright, but forced by their bindings to crawl upon the floor of their cells. Their breasts hanging free beneath them as they went. Suction cups were attached to the women’s large breasts. Milk flowed freely throughout the day, but pumping was required daily to keep away maladies such as mastitis.

As the pumps began to go into action elongated nipples were tugged in unison. The women mooed sporadically in approval of the pleasant administrations.

The active suction cups, pulling on what they would forevermore refer to as their udders, would provide the human cows near orgasmic stimulation for precisely an hour. After their nectars were harvested, the cows were free to do, within reason, whatever they may until the next day’s milking session.

It was uncommon for seasoned woman to take advantage of this allotted free time. Most would take advantage of what mobility they had to find a comfortable position and play with their breasts until the next time the machines could do it for them.

Newer cows always tried to escape...

Breixo Artu Abreu’s eyes shot open. No. Those weren’t his memories. That wasn’t what happened. He remembered the Facility. Aside from the nurses, there were no other people there. Certainly there were no other women there. Especially not woman getting milked.

He was the one who was trying to escape. Did escape. Those memories… Yumiko…

Breixo wasn’t certain of the details, but he was sure he had absorbed Yumiko’s memory when he had stopped time. The unfortunate side effect being he had also, seemingly, absorbed her perversions and lusts.

He had no memories of lactating women. Women mooing. Women becoming cows. Before today...

The thoughts made his pulse quicken and Breixo felt his erection grew. Futilely, Breixo tried to calm himself, but to no avail. The scene before his waking eyes was no better than the perverted visions Yumiko had filled his mind with.

The degraded display of sexuality played out like a bad porno in front of him. A makeshift collar hung around Yumiko’s neck. She was being led around, otherwise naked, by a leash made from what was her black belt in Taekwondo. Any semblance of martial grace seemed lost as she crawled around the floor, lowing like a cow.

Her arms, legs, and overall core body looked the same. Yumiko was still toned and muscular in the right places. But her now giant breasts… udders hung below her as she crawled. The unfamiliar weight and swing gave her an unbalanced that made her ass swing wide as a counterbalance.

If it weren’t for the glazed over look of contentment, Yumiko’s face would have looked much the same. Breixo smiled at that, at least. He knew Yumiko had never been so happy before now. It made Yumiko’s fall from grace easier for him to handle.

He still struggled with the fact that the sight of her, so degraded, in front of him turned him on so much. Her nipples were extended and swollen from the milking that she had received earlier that day from Michael. Michael was still happily leading her around by the leash, establishing the dominance over Yumiko that he had previously yearned for.

Michael, for what it was worth, seemed quite happy with his new situation in life as the handler of “Yumi-cow, Master of Moo Thai”. Occasionally, he would stop to pull her tit or slap her ass as punishment, conditioning her for his own devices. Sometimes he would do so just because he could. Either the reality of his situation hadn’t hit him yet, or it never would.

Had Breixo’s powers changed the man so much with such a short and simple command? He was certain that Yumiko loved her current, and forever more, state of being. He hadn’t touched into Michaels subconscious, though. Beyond knowing that Michael previously had a crush on the woman now crawling around on the floor like an animal, Breixo had nothing of his history or life heretofore. He was responsible for it henceforth. Breixo felt obligated after so drastically changing someone else’s life.

Same went for Yumiko, too. Though it would seem Michael would be able to take a more direct lead. After all, that was what Breixo had commanded him to do.

Breixo watched as Michael stopped Yumiko and went to kneel beside her. Apparently she had done something to his liking so he had begun gently pulling at her teats, relieving the pressure of milk built up. A thin spray shot down onto the mats.

Breixo felt his own member again surge. Feeling little left of his willpower, Breixo didn’t know if he would be able to hold himself back any longer from taking Yumiko. Again.

Like before, she was there for the taking, and clearly ready for it, too. The shimmer of her juices reflecting the fluorescent lighting. But this time it was from Michael’s careful administrations rather than his own lust induced stupor.

So turned on, Breixo could smell his own musk. Unable to bear his own strain any longer, Breixo took a deep breath and prepared to rise. Ready to take the woman another time.

A moment before he rose, Breixo felt a hand on his groin. He turned to see Ashley. Breixo took a heavy breath as he looked into the blond’s eyes.

“May I?” She asked, glancing at his cock.

Breixo gave a slight nod. He soon felt himself immersed in her warm mouth. Closing his eyes, Breixo was able to enjoy the moment.

Curiously, Breixo felt strong feelings for Ashley. Yumiko’s memories entwined with his own stirring the emotions. She had irrationally hated the blond. That was sharply contrasted by his own sympathy for one who was merely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps it was simply his attempt to retake control of his own thoughts that he placed so much heart into the woman. Perhaps it was because she was the first woman he had seen barechested.

Admittedly, Ashley was much smaller than Yumiko in that department. But that was only a recent phenomenon. In her own right Ashley was quite bosomy. Especially for an athlete. There was no doubt that she was pleasing to look at. The fact that she was bent over and playing with herself while administering to Breixo’s needs only added to that pleasantness.

Despite his previous exertions, it was not long before Breixo was spent. Pleasing both him and Ashley. It surprised him how much the blond aroused him. Her previously unknown talent at giving head notwithstanding.

After a quick gulp, Ashley looked happily up at Breixo. She then sat up and closed her dobok, covering herself as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. “So, when do you we start your training?”

Short of breath, Breixo responded, “After some rest. And some food.” Milk alone had not been enough to sate his appetite.

“Tomorrow then? Good. I can hardly wait!” Ashley said biting her lip and glanced over to Yumiko and smiled. “Well, if you are going to do any training here, you’ll have to be properly dressed. Can’t have you in street clothes. It’s not proper to disrespect the mat. Hang on a sec.”

Breixo watched her jump up and run into the back room of the Mixed Martial Arts Studio. He had said, or rather implied that he would change Ashley the same way he had changed Yumiko. Still, he was surprised that the blond eagerly awaited that fate. Had she changed so much, like Michael, with but a brief command?

Ashley came back with a dobok about Breixo’s size. She also gave him a white belt. The lowest of ranks. That Ashley would do so despite his previously displayed, albeit new, skills impressed him. He donned it unashamedly. His skills were not his own. They were absorbed when he had frozen time and touched Yumiko. His body clearly incapable of doing what her martial skills required of it for any length of time.

Now clothed, Breixo leaned back against the wall to rest. He watched Yumiko crawling around like a cow. What else had he absorbed from her subconscious?

“So, what was her story?” Breixo asked Ashley.

“I think you’d know more about that than me. I’ve never seen a woman crawl around naked before. Especially not with gigantic, leaking breasts! Oh, it looks like so much fun!”

“No, I meant before now.”

“Oh, well, I didn’t ever talk with her about anything outside the dojo. She was a talented acrobat. Agile and strong. She lacked discipline. I’m surprised she earned as many belts as she did without it. But what she lacked in discipline she made up for with sheer force of will. She was stubborn, that one… I wonder if any of that will come back. It would be fun to watch Michael try and break her if it did!” Ashley grinned.

“You didn’t like her, then?”

“Well, it was nothing personal, as far as I know. She wasn’t professional and set a bad example for many of the other students. So I would have to reprimand her. I don’t think she liked me to begin with, but that didn’t help.

“She was always staring at my breasts. Whenever I caught her doing it she would scowl at me. Even though they are a pain in the ass for athletics, I always figured she was jealous of them. A lot of skinny girls are like that. I guess she won’t need to do that out of envy any more. At least until you change me… You’ll make me bigger right?”

Breixo smiled, “I’ll see what I can do. Any thing else you know about Yumiko?”

“Yumi-cow. I hope I get a clever name… Why don’t you ask her?”

“I don’t think she wants to be interrupted at the moment.” Breixo lied. The idea of asking Yumiko anything seemed out of place. Breixo didn’t like the idea of taking any thing more from her if he didn’t have to. Even if all he took was information.

Breixo’s stomach growled again.

“You’d better get something to eat. There’s a good place to get sandwiches a couple of blocks from here. It’s a lot better than the pizzeria next door. It’s called Hillside Coffee. I go there pretty often pretty often since it’s right next to where I live.”

Breixo’s ears perked up at that. “You live nearby, do you think… do you think maybe I could stay with you for a night or two?”

“Trust me, I would love that. I really would love that.” Ashley said fluttering her eyes. “But I’m sorry, you can’t stay with me. I’m still living with my parents. It would be really awkward…”

Deflated by the response, Breixo cast his eyes downward. Ashley was embarrassed by her own circumstance, but not out of ideas to help.

“You could stay here tonight?”

Looking over at Michael and Yumiko, Breixo answered. “I don’t think that would be a good idea for any of us. I’ll come up with something.”

His stomach growled again.

“Why don’t you head over to Hillside Coffee and get something to eat. No one can think straight on an empty stomach! You won’t look out of place in your dobok. We go there pretty regularly from the dojo here. I’ll close up take care of things here—and I’ll be here when you come back and we can go from there. We’ll find you a hotel or something.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Of course! I mean, I just met you and it would be weird to introduce you to my parents and all, but I couldn’t just let someone I like spend the night in an alley somewhere!”

Breixo couldn’t help but blush. “Thank you.”

“Go get something to eat! Then come back soon, okay!”

“Two blocks down?” Breixo asked, moving to the door.

“Can’t miss it. Just steer clear of Rachel, if she’s there. It isn’t worth her giving you a hard time. And trust me, she’ll give you a hard time.”

“Why would she do that?”

Shrugging, Ashley answered, “I don’t know. Some people are just naturally bitchy, I guess.”