The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Why Buy the Cow

by CNP

Part 3

“Well, Mr. Moo. This is it.” May Choong said, closing the door of the home behind them and putting the keys to it in her pocket. The floorboards creaked as they entered. It was an older home in a small suburb. Nothing stood out too much about it beyond it being at the t-junction of a lazy intersection.

The furniture was worn, but looked well loved. What was left seem haphazardly thrown about, as if someone had packed and left in a hurry.

“It looks like someone tried to get the heck out of dodge as soon as they could. Does this house have any story?”

“Owner was a drug dealer. Would that dissuade you from buying?”

“Any likelihood he’ll come back?”

“There’s very little chance SHE’ll be back here.”

“She?”

“Wow, what sort of rock have you been living under, this is HER house.”

“I haven’t read the news lately.”

“I guess not.” Snorted May. “Anyway. That’s how I got my hands on this place. It’ll be under wraps and don’t worry the feds don’t know this was her house.”

“...Should I ask why?”

“Hey, you’re the one who called me about the place, remember. You’ve got the money for it right?”

“You’ll get, ample payment, May. You’re sure no one is coming back?”

“God’s honest truth.”

Breixo was taking his time walking through the small home. Rather than checking the normal amenities, like the appliances, he was focusing on the closets. It might have been futile, but he wanted a place to hide in case anyone from the Facility might come after him.

Misreading his intent May called to him. “Don’t bother. I already checked the place all over for a safe I don’t know what happened to all her money.”

“She was robbed?”

“I doubt it. Cartel might not have liked her, but there was no forced entry. But she’s off the radar now. For good. Trust me.”

Breixo could help but feel that he couldn’t trust May any more than he could through her, even though she was rather small. He’d have to change that.

He went into the bedroom. There was a large bed in the center of the room with a wide mirrored door closet at its feet.

Sliding open the doors Breixo noticed the large box of porno dvds and sex toys. A buttplug with a furred tail stood prominently on top.

“She certainly had unique tastes.” May said, unashamedly looking around him at the sex objects.

The dvd cover on top looked familiar. Two bigtitted bombshells in corsets held a chain attached to a collar around a third bigtitted woman. The third was drinking water from a pet bowl. “Extreme Lesbian Kink” the title read. He had seen that porno. It had turned him on. Or rather, it had turned on Yumiko or Rachel. It didn’t matter.

Breixo didn’t fight the memories flooding through him. Now unphased by the idea of having a woman as a pet, the memories coursing through him caused him no pain. Perhaps he had absorbed enough of Rachel’s apathy that he didn’t care what would happen next. Whatever the case, his growing erection was enough to dissuade any thoughts of not using his power on the realtor.

Breaking up his thoughts May spoke up. “So, you’ve seen the place. Ready to buy?”

“As I said earlier, I’ll give you more than you were asking.”

“Really?” May answered excitedly. “Great. But how? I don’t know where you’re hiding your cash in a getup like that.”

Breixo looked down at his dobok, then laughed. “I’m not, I’ve got no cash on me. Hell, I don’t have any financial assets to speak of.”

“Then how are you going to pay me?” May asked, confused.

“I’m not. Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free?”

Breixo deftly turned and lightly slapped the woman on the face. Time stopped. Breixo felt May’s memories meld into his own. A large smile graced his face. She had been hoping he would look through the toys. Breixo was going to enjoy this as much as she was.

“May, whenever you are in this home you will turn into my big titted cow. You will strip, then your tits will swell with milk, their weight will force you down onto all fours. You will be unable to stand upright until you have been milked. You will be unable to milk yourself. Cows can’t even use their hands to tug on their own teats and get their milk flowing, after all. You love it, feeling your tits swell. You love it almost as much as being milked. Being milked feels almost as good as being fucked. You will let anyone who is willing milk you, fuck you, or do anything else they want to you. In fact…”

Breixo picked up the long tailed buttplug and held it in front of May. “Whenever you are in this home, you will do everything in your power to wear this properly. I know how much of a challenge it will be because I know how much of a tight ass you are. Don’t worry you’ll enjoy it. I also know how much you want to being taken advantage of. The only things you can say while you are in this house are: ‘Moo’, ‘oh’, ‘please’, ‘fuck me’, and ‘milk me’. If you say them in that order you’ll have an orgasm.”

Breixo felt the end of the dreamlike state coming and quickly wrapped things up. “You enjoy every minute of being in this house. It makes you feel sexy to be my cow. But you won’t always be here. Whenever you leave you will return to your normal self. You will remember everything that goes on here, but will tell no one but me. The thought of coming back here excites you, but you will never do so without my permission.”

Time began to move again. A smiled popped on to May’s face as his commands took hold. She briefly looked down at her clothes before quickly discarding them. Her tightening bra was giving her difficulty. “Please?” she looked up pleadingly to Breixo. He obliged and set her growing bosom free.

“Moo!” May answered happily. Then held her growing assets in front of her with a handbra until they threw her off balance and onto all fours. Her udders hung heavily below her and her nipples began to swell.

“Would you like to be milked, May?”

“Milk me, please! Milk me!” May let out.

“Good girl. Gladly.” Breixo knelt down and gave a tug on one of May’s new teats.

“Moo!” His new cow cried out happily.

“Does that feel good, May?”

“Moo!”

“Well, I don’t want to make too a mess in my new house. How about I fuck you first?”

“Mooo mooo oh oh please fuck me milk me moooooooo!” May shuddered with her self induced orgasm.”

“That felt good, didn’t it?”

She nodded her head, then May crawled over to the box of sex toys and the picked the butt plug up by its tail. She brought it over to him, like a dog, then dropped it in front of him. “Please?” She asked again.

“Not yet. Besides there are more enjoyable things to done, like you for instance.” Breixo said, disrobing.