The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

William Rides Agsin

Chapter One

Mary sat up in her bed, groggy with sleep, not sure what had awakened her. As she sat there, ready to lay back down, she heard what sounded like someone knocking on her front door. She glanced at her clock radio and saw it was 2A.M. She was expecting her son to be home for spring break from college, but not until later. With a sigh, she got up and slipped a robe on. Mary liked to sleep in the nude, and it wouldn’t be a great idea to meet her son at the front door that way. The knocking was repeated.

“Hold on, I’m coming,” she yelled down the hallway of the double wide trailer. Being a divorcee with a college student made for a tight budget. Especially since her ex had proven to be a complete dead beat. He had disappeared shortly after the divorce had become final, and she hadn’t seen him or any alimony checks since. She had sold the house in order to pay for college for Barry—assistance hadn’t been there since the school counted the missing alimony. While that money covered his school expense, almost, she had been forced back into the workplace. As tight as the job market was, she found herself at the age of 38, waiting on tables at the local steak house. Fortunately she had the legs for job—the uniform required wearing a pair of shorts—and she did okay in the tip department.

She got to the door as the knocking was repeated a third time. She slid the chain off and turned the dead bolt. “Don’t they teach any manners at that school you go to?” she demanded as she opened the door. That’s when she realized it wasn’t her son standing on the porch, but a tall stranger wearing a hooded jacket. She partially closed the door, peering around the edge. “Oh, excuse me.” she almost stuttered. “I thought you were my son.” As she stood there, contemplating slamming and relocking the door, her anger began to surface. Who the hell was this pounding on her door at this hour of the morning? “Can I help you?” she asked the stranger curtly. As she was beginning to ease the door closed, he answered.

“I am sorry for waking you up, but my car broke down about a mile up the road. I’d really like to use your phone.” He slid the hood back from his head, revealing an unshaven but smiling face. “I’ve been on the road for a week, and I don’t have a cell phone.”

Mary kept easing the door shut, an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of her stomach. “Sorry,” she mumbled, “but I’m here alone and I’m not letting anyone in.” Even as the words left her lips, she realized her mistake. She tried to slam the door the rest of the way, but the stranger had his foot in the door, blocking it. On the verge of panic, she looked at him, making eye contact. As she looked into the stranger’s eyes, she hesitated. They were grey, and almost seemed to glow. She felt herself relax slightly.

“That’s no way to treat an old friend now is it?” the man said in an amiable tone of voice.

Mary stood motionless. “Friend?” she muttered. The man smiled and placed his hand on the edge of the door.

“That’s right, we’ve been friends for a long time.” Mary relaxed even more and let him push the door open. “We were lovers a long time ago, but haven’t seen each other in years.” He stepped into the living room and closed the door behind himself. He looked at the table by the door and noticed the name on some mail sitting there. “Yep, Mary and William use to be a hot couple in the good old days.”

Mary felt herself calming at the sound of his voice. “We were lovers?” she asked, unsure of herself. “You and I?”

William looked even deeper into Mary’s eyes. “Yes we were babe, and you were the greatest piece of ass I ever had.” He put his hands on her shoulders. “And the best damned cocksucker ever. You could make me cum in nothing flat with that hot mouth of yours. All I had to do was show you my cock and you’d get all worked up like a bitch in heat.” He reached down and took her hand, placing it on the crotch of his jeans. As she closed it on the growing bulge there, his smile grew even wider. “Why don’t you unzip my pants and take it out. Just like old times.”

Mary slowly pulled the tab to the zipper down and reached inside. She grasped his cock and carefully pulled it out. She looked down at it, her hand wrapped around it.

“Still makes you horny, doesn’t it?” he said to her. “Makes your pussy all wet and your mouth water, huh?” Mary felt herself getting aroused as she stared at his cock. She had to swallow twice with the saliva that was flowing in her mouth. “Go ahead,” he prompted, “get on your knees and suck it.” Mary dropped to her knees and pulled the cock toward her face. She opened her mouth and let her tongue touch the head, flicking it into the slit.

“Oh, baby,” he moaned. “You still got it.” Mary took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and under it. Slowly, it began to swell and stiffen, until it filled her mouth. “Yeah, Mary, old gal, you still got the talent.” He placed his hands on her head and pulled her onto his now hard prick. “You love taking this monster all the way down your throat.” he stated as he pushed his cock into her mouth slowly. “You just love to feel my balls resting against your chin.” William kept pushing forward. “And you never gag like other wimpy bitches.” Inch by inch, his cock slid into Mary’s mouth and down her throat. When he felt his balls resting against her chin, he held himself there, enjoying the sensation. Not wanting her to pass out, he withdrew almost all of the way so she could breathe, then slid back in again. He repeated the process a dozen times.

“Damn but you suck a mean cock!” he moaned. Mary rolled her eyes up to look at him appreciatively. William continued to fuck her throat for several minutes, until he felt himself getting ready to cum.

“Baby, as good a cocksucker as you are, you are an even better piece of ass!” he pulled out of her mouth and raised her up. He reached down and put his hand under her robe, probing for her pussy. Finding it, he slid one, then two fingers into her. “And you are fucking wet and ready for some fucking!” Mary looked at him and nodded. “Tell me that you want me to fuck you with this big hard cock.”

Mary smiled at William. “I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock.”

William smiled back. “Say please!”

“PLEASE!” Mary said loudly. “Please fuck me with your big hard cock.”

They moved into the bedroom, and William peeled her robe off. “Very nice,” he commented looking at her. “I love your tits.” As he bent forward to suck each nipple, Mary moaned with pleasure. “Now on the bed!” She crawled up to the pillows and lay on her back, waiting for him. William stripped off his clothes and climbed between her spread legs. He took his massive cock in hand and placed it against her seeping pussy. “Are you on birth control, baby?” he asked. Mary shook her head and William grinned. “Great!”

He slowly pushed forward until the head of his cock popped inside her pussy lips. “Ready?” he asked her. “Ready,” she gasped. William then proceeded to fuck her for the next twenty minutes. The squishing sound of his cock sliding in and out of her sopping pussy filled the trailer, accompanied by his grunts and her moans of pleasure. As he felt his orgasm approaching, he hammered in and out of her. “Cum with me, you little bitch!” he hissed at her. “Cum while I pump you full of my seed!” He bellowed as he felt his cum erupt from his balls and spurt from his cock, filling her willing womb with his sperm. She screamed as her own orgasm hit, clenching her pussy muscles and milking every drop from the cock that was buried so deep inside of her. William collapsed on top of her, kissing her face and rolling over, his cock still buried in her and his semen leaking out onto the sheets. “Time to sleep now, baby,” he muttered to her, and the two of them drifted off, still joined.

Chapter Two

Barry rang the doorbell and waited impatiently for his mother to answer the door. He knew she liked to sleep late, especially since she worked evenings at the restaurant, but it was eleven o’clock and he had to piss. He had forgotten his key, so he had to wait for her to let him in. He was about to go around to the side of the trailer to relieve himself, when he heard the door being unlocked. It swung open, but instead of his mother, there was a stranger standing there in his underwear.

“Uh, hi,” he began awkwardly. “I’m Barry, Mary’s son.” he paused. “And you are?” he paused again.

The man stood there for a moment, then a smile spread across his face. “I’m William. I’m a boyfriend of Mary’s just like you.” He stood back and let Barry come in, closing the door behind him.

Barry looked at him. “Maybe you didn’t hear me. I’m her son, not a boyfriend,” he corrected. He made eye contact with William, and found himself unable to do anything but stare into those deep grey eyes.

“No, Barry,” William corrected him. “You are one of Mary’s boyfriends.”

“One of her boyfriends?” Barry repeated as a question.

“Yeah, you’re just one of many guys who have been screwing the old gal.” William laughed. “She does have a penchant for young cock. How long you been fucking her?”

Barry looked confused. His bladder began screaming again. “I gotta pee,” he mumbled. William smiled again. “Sure, man, go ahead, you know where the bathroom is.”

As Barry closed the bathroom door, William went into the bedroom and shook Mary. “Wake up, bitch,” he hissed at her. As soon as her eyes opened, he stared into them. “Barry is here.”

“My son?” she mumbled, still half asleep.

“No! Barry is not your son, he is another boyfriend.” William spoke with urgency. “You have been sleeping with him for the last year and a half.”

“Barry not my son? Boyfriend?” Mary groggily repeated.

“Barry is your boyfriend, and you love sucking and fucking him almost as much as you do me.” he continued. “You always have an uncontrollable urge to suck his cock whenever you see him.”

“Suck Barry’s cock,” she repeated, smiling. “Always want to suck his cock.”

“That’s right, you love to suck his cock, and you love the taste of his cum even more. You love to have him cum in your mouth and then share it with him.” Hearing the bathroom door open, William quickly finished. “Go back to sleep. In ten minutes you will awaken and come out. When you see Barry, you will suck his cock.” He looked over his shoulder, then back at Mary. “Sleep!” and she dropped back onto her pillow.

William pulled on his jeans and went back into the living room where Barry was standing uncertainly. “So hey, man, did you come over here to knock off a piece this morning?” William asked him. He got a sly smile on his face. “You dog, you came over here for a wake up fuck with Mary!” Barry looked at him and then spoke.

“Came here for a wake up fuck.” The idea took root in his manipulated consciousness. “Came over to fuck my girlfriend Mary.”

William smiled broadly now. “Hey, dude, feel free. That bitch is one hot piece of ass. And she sucks cock with the best of them.” He looked at his watch. “She ought to be getting up pretty soon. We fucked like a couple of rabbits last night, you know?” he chuckled at Barry, who grinned back at him. “That broad just can’t ever get enough cock. No wonder she’s been fucking and sucking half the men in the state.”

As if on cue, Mary came out of the bedroom, wrapping her robe around herself. She looked at Barry. “Barry, honey, she cooed. “I missed you so!” She rushed over to him and dropped to her knees. Before Barry could say a word, she had opened his fly and pulled his cock out. She sucked him like a woman possessed, and Barry grabbed her shoulders to keep from falling over.

“Goddam!” he groaned. “goddam, goddam, goddam,” he repeated as Mary relentlessly sucked his now stiff cock. In less than two minutes his cum exploded into her hot mouth, and she greedily swallowed every drop. When she felt his cock begin to soften, she stood up and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth and sharing the taste of his cum with him.

“I just love sucking your cock, honey,” she whispered into his ear. “Love it!” She pushed him back and he fell into a chair. She then dropped back down and began to work his cock again with her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down on Barry’s stiffening prick, William moved up behind her. He dropped his jeans and got on his knees between her legs. Without a word, he placed his cock head against her pussy and shoved into her. Mary moaned with pleasure as she slurped her son’s cock. William fucked her with long slow strokes, and Mary sucked Barry’s cock in time with that fucking, sliding forward when William pushed into her and back when he pulled out. William loved the feel of her pussy as she squeezed and then released his cock with her internal muscles.

After sevral minutes, William winked at Barry. Barry was holding on to Mary’s head with both hands as she slurped his rigid pole. “Wanna switch?” Barry nodded quickly, and pushed Mary off his cock. He and William traded positions, and soon Mary was happily sucking William’s cock while Barry pounded in and out of her sopping pussy. He blasted his load into her, holding her by the hips as he held himself deep inside.

“Take that, you hot fucking cunt!” he yelled at her. Mary screamed with pleasure around the huge cock filling her mouth.

“Take this too, you cock sucking slut!” William bellowed as he blew his load down her throat.

All three collapsed together, sweating and laughing. Mary looked up from the floor at the two men. “Let’s do that again!” They both grinned from ear to ear as they picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Barry climbed on the bed and lay on his back, while Mary mounted him, guiding his cock into her cum dripping pussy. Wiliam sat on the head board, his feet straddling Barry’s head, and Mary leaned forward to suck his cock. As he watched her gobbling his pole, William decided to diversify things a little.

“Hey, Barry,” he said looking down at the boy. “Doesn’t this look fucking hot.” When Barry looked up to see William’s cock sliding in and out of his mother’s mouth, William made eye contact with him. “I understand you like sucking cock, too.” Barry continued to watch for a few seconds before he nodded his head slightly. “What was that?” William asked. “I didn’t hear an answer.”

“I like sucking cock,” Barry responded.

William took Mary’s face in his hands and lifted her so she was looking at him. “Mary would love to see you suck my cock, wouldn’t you, Mary?”

Mary continued to ride Barry’s cock as she let William’s cock slide out of her mouth and answered, “Yeah, hon, that’d be really hot to see him sucking this big old prick.” She looked down at Barry. “But he’s got to share.”

“Sure, you little slut,” he assured her. “There’s enough cock here for the both of you.” He slid down off the headboard and let his cock dangle in Barry’s face. Barry opened his mouth greedily and engulfed the head, already wet with Mary’s saliva. William let Barry suck it for several strokes, then he raised back up. Mary took it back in her mouth and he pushed down her open throat. “You two sure do make a fine pair of cock suckers,” he groaned as he felt the cum swelling in his balls. Just as he was about to cum, he dropped down again and stuck his cock back in Barry’s waiting mouth. “YEAH!” he bellowed as he felt his balls pumping their heavy load into the boy’s hungry mouth. “Yeah!”

As soon as he finished spewing his load, he pulled away and Mary bent forward, planting her lips on Barry’s. William could hear the slurping as she sucked his cum from Barry’s mouth, and he grinned as he watched the mother sharing his sperm with her son. He got up then to go take a piss. As he was heading back to the bedroom, the telephone rang.

Chapter Three

William answered the phone after the third ring. “Yeah?” he said into the mouthpiece. There was a momentary pause before a female voice answered.

“Is Barry there?” it asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, sweetheart,” William answered quickly. “But he can’t come to the phone right now.” He could hear Barry and Mary fucking again. “He’s helping his mom take care of something right now.” He had to cover the mouthpiece as Barry yelled he was cumming and Mary screamed with her orgasm. “Can I take a message.”

There was some hesitation again. “Who is this?” came the query.

“Well, I’m William, an old family friend.” his mind was working on a new scenario. “And who might you be?” he asked.

“Oh, I’m Nicole, Barry’s girl friend. I wanted to come over and surprise him.” she said easily.

“Well come on over, then,” William told her. “The more the merrier.” He wondered what she looked like, and how good she would be in bed.

“Okay, I’m actually on the way now. I should be there in about fifteen minutes or so.” her voice sounded relieved. “Don’t tell Barry I’m coming, though, please?”

William chuckled. “Of course not, darlin’. I’ll make sure this will be a surprise when you get here.” He hung up the phone and went into the bedroom. Mary was lying on her back, legs spread and cum running out of her well fucked pussy. She was smiling and had a glazed look on her face. Barry was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Hey, bud, come on out her for a second.” he said to Barry. The two went into the living room. “That Mary is one hot piece of ass, ain’t she?” he smirked at the boy. Barry grinned at him. “And now we’re gonna make the party a little bigger,” he continued. “My girlfriend Nicole is coming over in a few minutes.” The grin left Barry’s face.

“Nicole?” he asked in a serious tone of voice. “My Nicole?”

William shook his head at the boy and looked into his eyes. “No, MY Nicole,” he said in an even tone. “Nicole is my girl, and you’ve never met her. When she gets here, you will be polite to her, but you will not be attracted to her at all. In fact, you will find her mildly repulsive.” Barry nodded in response. “Now wait here, while I tell Mary about Nicole.” Barry stood in the living room, naked, while William went into the bedroom. He sat on the bed next to Mary who immediately reached for his cock. “Not right now, you horny bitch,” he told her and she released him. He explained about Nicole coming over. “And you’ve never met her, but you will find yourself attracted to her sexually. You will have a constant desire to eat her pussy.” Mary smiled at him dumbly. William stood up and went back into the living room.

“Mary needs some more fuckin’ son.” he chuckled at his use of the word son. “Go get her.” Barry hurried back into the room, and in a few seconds, he could hear the couple going at it again.

When the doorbell rang, William answered it. He had put some clothes on, and he invited Nicole into the living room. “Hi, I’m Nicole,” she introduced herself. “And I’m William,” he offered in return. Before she could even speak the obligatory “nice to meet you,” he had locked onto her eyes and she froze.

“Nicole, you are my girl friend, not Barry’s. You have never met Barry before today. When you meet him, you will be nice to him, but you will not be attracted to him in any way. Mary is his older girl friend, and you have never met her before today either. You will find yourself attracted to Mary, and want to have sex with her. The thought of her eating your pussy excites you incredibly.” He paused for a moment. “You and I have been together for about six months now, and you are a complete slut, willing to do anything I ask you to.” With that, he took Nicole’s hand. “I missed you, babe,” he said as he kissed her.

She returned the kiss easily. “And I missed you too, lover,” she whispered in his ear.

“I want you to meet some friends of mine.” He led her into the bedroom where Mary and Barry were lying entwined on the cum soaked sheets. Barry looked up as they walked in, and Mary rolled her head on the pillow to face them.

“Wow!” Nicole bubbled. “Looks like someone’s been having fun.” She felt a twinge in her pussy as she looked at Mary. She turned to look at William quizzically.

“Go ahead,” was all he said to her.

Nicole lifted her mini skirt and after kicking off her shoes, quickly shucked her panties, tossing them into the corner. She pushed Barry aside as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Mary’s face. “Eat me, please?” she almost begged. Mary smiled and pulled the girl down onto her waiting mouth. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the sweet pussy, tickling Mary’s swelling clit.

Barry got off the bed, carefully avoiding any contact with Nicole. “What do you think of my girl friend Nicole?” he asked. Barry didn’t quite frown as he answered.

“She’s okay, I guess. Just not my type.” William smiled. “But Mary sure seems to like her.”

“Mary is just a total slut,” William said to Barry, who nodded his head in agreement. William unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, sliding them down to his knees. “But while the girls are busy, why don’t you suck me off for a while?” Barry dropped to his knees and took William’s cock into his mouth, stroking it lovingly with his right hand. Nicole looked over as she rode Mary’s face. When she saw Barry sucking William’s cock, she wrinkled her nose at William.

“Just save some of that for me,” she pouted at him. William took his cock in his hand and slapped Barry across both cheeks wetly.

“Baby doll, there’s plenty of William to go around.” He grinned as Barry grabbed his cock and put it back in his mouth. Nicole turned back to Mary and focused on enjoying the old bitch’s tongue in her pussy. When she came, she grabbed Mary by the hair and pulled her tight against her crotch.

“Holy shit!” Nicole moaned as her entire body quivered. “Holy fucking shit!” Her juices ran down and covered Mary’s smiling face. “You sure know how to eat a pussy,” she complimented Mary. “But now, I need some fucking!” She climbed off Mary and went over to where Barry was still sucking William. “Out of the way, fag boy,” she told him. As Barry moved to one side, Mary pushed William into the chair and mounted him. Her pussy was soaked from being eaten, and William’s huge prick slid into her easily. As she began to bounce up and down on him, Barry went back to the bed and began to eat Mary’s still dripping pussy, slurping up the mix of sperm and cunt juices flowing from her. Nicole came, moaning as William shot his load into her. Her moaning was drowned out by Mary’s screaming orgasm.

The sounds of fucking and sucking continued on into the night. When silence finally fell over the trailer, William and Nicole were sleeping on the pullout sofa and Mary and Barry were passed out on the bed. Smiles were painted on all four faces.

Chapter Four

William was busy the next morning, speaking with each of the others. By noon, he was done and was getting ready to leave. Mary had given him all the money she had in her emergency stash, a couple of thousand dollars, but was happy since her young stud boy friend Barry was going to move in with her permanently. Besides, William had reminded her that she could always turn a few tricks and make more money than her waitressing job paid. William had also suggested to the couple that she was still young enough to have a baby, and that maybe they should try starting a family. He was sure that with all the sperm Mary had received the previous day, she might already be pregnant.

Barry was not going back to college. He was going to stay with his old lady and try to make her a respectable woman. If that didn’t work, he could at least continue to fuck her stupid brains out. He was really happy that Nicole was leaving. That broad just turned him off completely. Too bad William was leaving, though. He really had a cock worth sucking. Oh well, there were other cocks to be had if he got tired of Mary.

Nicole was just ecstatic that William was taking her on the road with him. They’d take Nicole’s car, since William’s old SUV was broken down out in the middle of no where. As long as she could be with him, nothing else mattered.

As William and Nicole drove off, Mary grabbed Barry’s hand. “Come on, stud,” she teased him as she pulled him into the trailer. “Let’s see if the sheets have dried out yet.”