The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Boyfriend Therapy: Andrea Howe

My mom had already freaked out when I started dating a black guy. She was so 1950’s it hurt. She didn’t care that he was tall, strong, and dead sexy. I didn’t bother telling her how good he was in bed because she would have locked me up. Premarital sex... Oh My God. Sex with Richard? She’d kill herself and blame me. Telling her that he’d proposed and I’d accepted was going to be really tricky.

The aftermath I’d deal with later. Probably by moving across the country. Just then I only wanted more of that premarital sex. Lots and lots of it. Those two going at it in the men’s room echoed through my head. I could barely think of anything else. I needed to get laid, bad! Get some bang-bang-bang action from my big, bad, black man.

Take that, Mom. “Oh, Richard....”

We split the check, general principles, and were on our way out of the club and back to his place when I saw that little blonde tease with the so-huge-they-had-to-be-fake boobs from earlier, Karen, giving some guy a lapdance, “When Harry Met Sally” style. She bounced up and down on his lap and screaming, “Yes! Fuck! Yes!” loud enough to be heard over the club’s music. She howled incoherently and almost leapt into the air, giving me a better look at things. It wasn’t a lapdance. She was really riding the guy. The guy from the bathroom.

Time seemed to freeze for an instant, then Karen’s body slammed down onto his huge penis. My brain went pop. For an instant I kind of regretted turning down the offer to join up with her party, but sanity returned quickly. Mostly.

But god help me, I wanted it to be me. I needed it to be me. I couldn’t get what he’d done to that girl in the men’s room out of my head. That’s why Rich and I were leaving so early. And to his place. I desperately needed some sexual attention, but that was... If he was...

If the guy banging Karen was the Sidney guy she’d tried to set me up with... Oh my god. I turned it down. I couldn’t stop dreaming about it, and I turned it down!

I was so fucking stupid!

Not really knowing what I was doing, I started walking up the steps. Not able to help it. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I mean in one way it seemed so ordinary for such total hotties to be making out, but still something felt wrong. Jealous. I was jealous. Their table was practically an orgy. The only two not making out were obviously related and both incredibly gorgeous. The girl, a brunette with Playboy looks gazed on Karen and Men’s Room Man with obvious lust and worked a hand under her skirt. The guy would have been leading man in any of my fantasies before I met Richard. Or heard that girl screaming with glee in the bathroom.

“Andrea?” asked my soon-to-be husband.

“Just want to talk to Karen for a sec,” I mumbled back. Then I repeated myself louder because there’s no way he could have heard over the music.

“She, uh, looks kinda busy,” he called back. He sounded so far away, but he wasn’t. He grabbed my arm. Then Karen turned to look at us. Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

“Hey you two! Andrea! C’mon and meet Siiii—AHHHHHHHH!” She lost it, bucking and babbling and bouncing, trying to hammer more and more big, thick, yummy cock into her hot, gushing pussy. She looked so hot and slutty. I shook my head because for a moment she looked so good I wanted to eat her. God, that would be slutty.

I shook my head and looked away. This wasn’t right. It wasn’t. But it was. It sure looked right. “Is that the guy from...?”

“The men’s room? Yeah!” said the brunette. “Awesome, huh?”

“Who are you?” I asked her. “You know him?”

“Ya! Of course! Like, I was the girl.” She giggled and offered a handshake. “Stephanie. Hi!”

Richard moaned. He looked about to cum in his pants. Well that had his interest. At least her tits did.

I looked back at Sidney and swooned. Something was seriously wrong. I never got like this. Sure, I got horny, but never to the point of panting for breath and seriously considering cheating on my boyfriend no matter how slutty I liked to act.

He elbowed me softly. I elbowed him back, hard. “You can look, I can look, got it?”

“You want to do more than just look,” he said.

“What? No!” I lied.

“Go ahead.”

“Huh?”

He blinked, locked his eyes on mine and smiled. “I just want you to have a good time, baby.”

That’s so sweet. I glared at the brunette Playmate. At Stephanie. At the bitch making eyes at my fiancé. At the guy who just gave me permission to fuck a complete stranger. Who I desperately wanted to fuck. Wasn’t Richard awesome? No wonder I loved him! He knew what a slut needed!

“You had your turn,” I told Stephanie. “I’m next.”

She frowned, then looked Richard over. “I suppose I could wait... You mind if I...?”

I blinked. She couldn’t be serious. She was. She lifted her slutty, pink top up over her gigantic boobs and pulled it over her head and off while her tits bounced and jiggled. Richard’s eyes bugged out. They never did that for me, but then I didn’t look like a sex toy. I was cute. She was a goddess of truly Sheenian proportions. And then some.

“Hi,” she told Rich. “I’m Stephanie. We’re gonna, like, trade boyfriends for a while. That OK?”

“Uhhhh huh....”

No it wasn’t OK. Richard and I were in love! But that was so weird. It was perfectly OK for me and Sid to... But not for Rich and Stephanie? What the hell was I thinking? This whole thing was insane. I didn’t do this. I wasn’t like this. I needed to grab Rich and get out of here before I made the biggest mistake of our lives. I loved being a slut, but....

I looked over at Karen for help, but she ignored me, calmly riding Mr. Men’s Room and typing on a laptop. That was too screwed up! Who used a computer while having sex? Especially knowing what he could do to a woman’s body? What he’s just done to her body. Either she faked really good or she had a screaming orgasm in public. And now she played with a computer. I would probably have passed out.

No matter how much I wanted, needed, to have Sidney fuck me, I couldn’t compete with these girls! Not with my girl next door brown hair, plain face, and rectangle body. I don’t know how I even got Richard! I was a six at best. Sid was an eleven.

I don’t know how to rate Karen. She was short and cute and had watermelon halves jutting from her chest. Stephanie looked like the cover of a men’s magazine, all leg and boob and sultry smile. Even the girl taking it from behind from the surfer looked more like a porn star than a waitress. I was about to tell Steph to go fuck herself, but then I couldn’t! I don’t know why!

Kari stabbed a finger down on the keyboard, looked over at me with a smirk, and giggled. “He’s not done with me yet,” she said. “I still have brains left, so get in line.”

I looked at Richard for a second, then over at my boyfriend, my eyes pleading as my voice begged, “Jim, come on. Let’s go this is too.... Too weird.”

He stood from his seat, but only just enough to slide his pants down and reveal his mouth-watering, huge cock. I gazed in wonder, amazed that such a handsome man would choose me when he had friends like this. He even dated Kari for a while, I remembered. My head hurt, like a river of information poured in all in a rush. It felt as though I hadn’t really known my own life before and it all flooded in just now.

I wavered on my feet, pulled off balance by dizziness and the weight of my big fake titties, but then I threw my head back to straighten up and give my long and silky auburn hair a sexy toss. I loved what that did to Jim. I draped it over my shoulder to keep it out of the way, and Jim knew that that meant. His huge dick throbbed in anticipation. It oozed pre-cum. No way was I sharing that with anyone else. Especially his sister. Ick. I mean seriously!

She’d just have to make do with that Richard guy, whoever the hell he was.

“Don’t worry, Steph,” said Kari. “I’ll fix up Rich. Feels kinda silly, the black guy having the smallest dick.”

“Huh?” Rich looked down, confused. So was I, but it’s not like I cared. He moaned as his pants tented, then strained to hold in what was easily the biggest boner I’d ever seen. Sure, I stared for a second, what slut wouldn’t, but then got back to business. Jim had more than enough cock for me.

“And sauce for the goose, tits-for-brains,” giggled Kari as I looked my boyfriend up and down, savouring what was about to happen. Mom was going to love Jim. He was exactly what she wanted me to have in a guy, other than loads of money. She’d probably even forgive me for the implants. But at least I wasn’t dating a black guy. Ooooo! She’d really freak!

Speaking of implants, oh my god was Jim’s sister stacked! Her rack made my boob job look lacking. Her boobs jutted like gravity didn’t exist for her, but they still had a tonne of jiggle like they were real! But come on! No one with a body as slim as hers had real tits that big. Or that firm. Impossible. I’d know. I spent months researching before I had mine done.

Kari cackled and rattled away at the keyboard of her laptop as I checked Steph out, feeling my pussy moisten the way it always did when I saw a hot chick. Her tits were awesome. And almost as big as mine.

I bent over, my plush bubble-butt stuck out behind me showing the world what ass should look like, and started with a kiss. Then I felt my curvaceous, bimbo’s body up as I dropped to my knees and tugged by dress down below my full, jutting fake tits. They were so huge, almost as big as Kari’s, and so slutty. Made me so hot. Fuck, I loved being a slut. I couldn’t wait to feel Jim’s huge cock jerk and shoot cum into my mouth. There was nothing better than making a guy totally lose control.

And when Kari was done... Yum. Sid was all mine!