The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Porn Takes Queen: Sidney McLean

Trish looked nice, all dazed and confused and horny, but there was room for improvement. Not much, but room.

Subject fantasizes about encounters with user. These encounters become increasingly sexual and pleasurable the more she tries to resist them.

Her eyes clouded and she smiled. She needed a bit more smile. Actually, she needed a complete attitude upgrade. Outlook wasn’t on the main control panel, but all you needed to know about the mindset of Master PC’s creator you could infer from the cup-size slider sitting right on top.

But first things first.

Subject’s nipples are extremely erotically sensitive and quick to respond. Caressing, sucking and licking them will stimulate her to orgasm.

She gasped and her nipples dimpled her blouse. Buttons on Trish’s shirt strained, others popped. I didn’t go gonzo on her because why bother? She had been put together pretty damn well in the first place. Moving the slider from C to D-cups was more than enough.

But Master PC’s creator was right. Double-D would look much better. Her flimsy bra tore loose of its straps and the remaining white buttons on her blouse flew. Trish glanced down at her tits pushing her blazer wide open and froze in horror. Then she shrieked, “Fuck! Everything’s going wrong today!”

She looked about to cry, so I stopped playing with her. That much misery went way past just a torn shirt and didn’t work at all with the supersized, supersensitive nipples begging for my touch. I hit enter on what I had at that point and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Subject has a libido bordering on nymphomania and the sexual skills and responsiveness of a character in a porn film.

Her eyes fluttered for a moment. I half expected them to snap back open and for her to proclaim, “I know fuck-fu.” But she didn’t. Instead she shouted, “What do you care? You just fucked my best friends. I just bought this bra. Two hundred fucking dollars and it’s shit!”

“Dave called it off?” I asked, browsing her personal information.

“Yes, Dave called it off, asshole!” She snapped, then she looked at me, puzzled. “How do you know about that?”

She finally noticed the laptop and scowled. “Oh god. You better not be Facebook stalking me.”

OK. So she was abrasive, but come on! I was dying to fuck her. Any guy would. “That sucks, but what’s the big deal? You could have any guy you want, so why be so upset?” David Kenner, mid-coitus, filled the 3D viewer. I used him to lock onto his partner Kendra and did some reading. Cute. “Besides, he’s the asshole. He’s been balling a legal assistant at work for the past three months.”

“Hello! There’s more to this than sex. Fuck!” I read what she didn’t say from her eyes. “No wonder you needed to hire us to get laid.” Then the rest of what I’d said kicked in. “Wait! What? How do you know that?

“You are stalking me, aren’t you?” A smile flirted with stepping out of the gloom. My interest amused her a little more than it creeped her out. Soon it would do more than amuse, but it would probably take a few more minutes before she gave in. She squinted. “Is that me?”

Trish problem one: Bitch. Working on that. Problem two: Believed the world revolved around her. Not a problem much longer. Problem three: Refused to admit her eyesight sucked. I was busy watching Kendra fake arousal on her hands and knees while Dave pumped her ass, not Trish. I fixed that right up.

Kendra, that is. No more faking. The face of her computer generated avatar lit up with glee as she started down the road to her first, and explosive, anal orgasm. Her mouth opened to scream. Her eyes bulged. Juices trickled down her thighs, then gushed. She screamed.

Then back to Trish. I had to fix her sight with the command line. There was an RGB wheel for choosing their colour, just like there was the check box I used to make Kendra really appreciate anal sex, but no easy tool for altering actual eye performance. Master PC’s creator did have only one thing on his mind. I slid the cup-size slider over another couple notches and watched her posture change and as her tits inflated and forced her blazer open wider around them. This was seriously cool.

Her icy grey eyes widened as her surroundings sharpened. I flirted with violet for a moment, but something possible would be a lot easier to explain. Fortunately, Master PC meant I didn’t have to care about possible or explain. The laptop screen resolved for her stunning, newly coloured eyes, giving her a look at her naked body slowly rotating. Her desire spiked before she realized she was the top-heavy Playmate on the screen, and she gasped, “Holy fuck! What is that?”

“Nothing important,” I told her, admiring the thrust of her tits filling her blue blazer. I pumped them up another cup just to watch the buttons strain. I overshot and about half of them popped.

Kari, half-awake again, recognized it instantly and sat up. With both hands between her legs, her arms crushed her breasts together into blush-pink watermelons. Her glasses were slightly askew, but she didn’t seem to care about that as much as she did about the pleasure she brought herself. “Ooooooo! Trish! You’re gonna love this! He’s gonna make you cum sooooo fuckin’ hard!”

“No. No. You’re crazy, Kari.” Trish spun on her friend, then turned away before she got lost in Kari’s stunning and massive display of cleavage. Instead, she got Jen with her own set of bouncy jumbo orbs riding Craig reverse cow-girl to watch. Stephanie was exactly no help. She shook her head trying to get the strange new needs out, then settled back on the familiar: getting hot over a guy. Me.

And she was getting hot. I could tell. An idiot could tell. Her eyes grazed over mine on the way down to sneak a peek at my oh-so-appetizing erection, then they hopped back up. And drifted down. A goofy smile spread across her face. That smile still needed a better attitude.

Subject now has a tendency to interpret events in an upbeat, but realistic, manner.

“I thought so, too,” said the blonde slut. “Then he fucked my brains out.”