The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Bedtime: Sidney McLean

I woke up in bed hard as a rock and horny as fuck and not entirely sure how I’d gotten there. Retracing, memories of the day played though my head at a breakneck pace. I had gone from zero to three girlfriends—Trish, Steph, and Kari—in the span of about an hour and all of them were perfectly happy to share me. And share each other. And any other girl that caught our attention. My post-thesis party had turned into a buffet of breasts, mouths, pussies, and...

I moaned remembering Trish’s ass. My balls ached for release. I was such an idiot for letting everyone go home. My shaft needed the comfort of a hot woman’s body. I’d had enough already that day, must have cum enough times to know this was completely insane, but you couldn’t tell a hard dick anything. I needed to turn my libido back down to something reasonable if I ever wanted to get on with my life, so reluctantly I sat up, pulled my laptop out from under my bed, logged in and ran Master PC.

I started typing my name into the subject box when autocomplete distracted me. I hit enter reflexively. A young lady of impossible beauty came up on screen. My dick throbbed in awe at the gorgeousness of her eighteen year old body. It oozed pre-cum in anticipation. I couldn’t believe what a total fox my little sister Michelle was.

I couldn’t help it and I’d clean everything up later, but I needed to get laid. I had to feel an athletic pussy massaging my cock. Maybe another fuck or two and I’d be able to sleep.

I was in the process of dragging Michelle’s libido up and inviting her to join me when an Angel stopped to pose in the doorframe. I don’t think she meant to, I’m pretty sure she planned on asking a question, but she caught sight of me laying on the bed and her brain sort of switched gears. I could see it in her gorgeous blue eyes. They twinkled constantly, lit by the raging fires burning within as her body began to heat up.

“Oh my god you’re gorgeous!” I nearly came right there. “I thought you’d all gone home!”

“Jim and Andrea are gone. They took Tasa with them for a three way.” Stephie giggled. “Andrea’s kinda into interracial, I think.

“Anyway, she left me with first prize, so I’m not complaining.”

“How long was I out?”

“Seriously? Only about twenty minutes and a blow job.”

“I slept through a blowjob?”

“Not entirely.” A long nail scooped some of my cum up off her large left breast and raised it to her mouth. She salaciously licked it clean and her pupils expanded as the splendid flavour stimulated her tongue and the sexual pleasure center of her brain. She shivered.

“Looking for the shower?”

“You kidding?” She fluffed up her honeyed locks. “Takes forever to dry all this stuff. Looks hot though, huh?”

No lie. Either me or Kari, I can’t remember who but I approved whole heartedly, had worked Stephie over before we left the club. Her hair had gotten even longer and fuller, swishing against the top of her ass as she walked and perfectly framing her slender body as she stood in the door. Slender except for her tits. She pranced gracefully to my bed, her new I-cup udders bouncing and swaying hypnotically with each step.

“She’s cute,” said the sex bunny as she pushed the laptop out of her way and straddled me. “But I think I bring more to the table.”

I looked back at the 3D image of Michelle, lying half altered on her bed and finger fucking herself madly, woken up and overcome by the sexual desires of a dozen nymphomaniacs. I could hear her gasps and moans through the wall.

“Fuck... Gawd... Yaaahhhhh... Do me.... Do me next...!”

I wasn’t going to do her, not when I could have Stephanie, but I couldn’t leave Miki like that. Steph really did bring more to the table. A lot more.

So I gave it to her. I dragged the cup size slider over four or five clicks to the right, just to help her out with bringing home guys of her own. The corresponding inflation in Michelle’s already sizable jugs, and, through the wall, the pleased yelp and ripping sound of her nightie bursting made my dick jump. I reconsidered screwing her for a moment but checked off Seductive Gaze and Magical Voice instead. The result was mind blowing. If that didn’t get her laid, nothing would!

“Stop.” I looked up into stunning cleavage dangling before my eyes. Tits almost the size of Stephanie’s sweet head swung back and forth, stealing my breath. Below, nipples stiffened and lengthened under the influence of my fixated attention, reaching out an invitation to be licked and sucked that could not be denied. Above them, the lips, eyes, and face of an.... Screw Angel. Stephie was a goddess.

I heard the forgotten laptop click shut. Her eyes glistened. Long, lovely nails tipped the slender fingers tracing the curvature of a pair of tits that made my sister look like a little girl. Those perfect, pink lips moved. “I’ve got something, like, a hundred times better than porn.”

She did, too. Like, totally!