The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

The Very Model of a Modern Major Jiggle-star: Stephanie Parker

“Stop.” I pushed down on the laptop screen and closed it. “I’ve got something, like, a hundred times better than porn.”

I did too. Totally. I ran my perfectly manicured fingers over the all natural, mountainous slopes that put me near the top of the tit-fetish, latex, and lingerie modelling trades. They looked so hot, so big and sexy, that even I found it hard to keep my hands off of them. I thanked my lucky stars that I’d won big in the genetic lottery. I mean my mom looked nothing like this. Neither did any of my grandmothers, aunts or cousins. But, like, someone in the family must have had these lurking in their genes.

Of course the teasing I got at twelve when I sprouted D-cups was annoying. Then the guy’s interest caught up about a year later and the problem went away. The other girls all called me, like, Milk Maid all through high school, but I didn’t mind. Why would I? They were, like, totally jealous.

Still, sometimes I wished my boobs were more like my pre-teen D-cup so I could fit in better. Doing some real modelling would be nice, but the big designers just don’t make anything my size. I mean my bra options are either lacy, “Fuck me!” wear or have enough wire support to build a tank. Either way they cost a couple hundred bucks and there’s only, like, three places I can shop in the whole city.

And they did make ballet lessons a nightmare, but daddy had insisted. His daughter had to be a classy little angel. Giggle! Was he ever wrong! Like, I still love dancing. And now that I know what I’m doing with my boobs when I go dancing they really help out. Not as much help as Kari gets from hers, but then I never stripped. I never had to. Guys pay to see me clothed. Not as much as they used to, but, like, you know. Fucking recession.

But seriously! As if Sid would have fucked me as hard as he did if I had been some underdeveloped, D-cupped waif.

Well, mostly clothed. Tight and clingy and shiny were the favourites, followed by lacy. Like, sometimes a little Goth or cos-play. Kari and I make mean Orion slave girls even though I totally hate the green paint. The superhero stuff, though, that’s hot! If I’d been wearing any of that stuff at the club tonight, there would have been no doubt who was Sid’s first choice. Trish and Kari were sexy, yeah, but who was in Sid’s bed, huh?

Who straddled him with his big, fat cock pointing up between her legs? Who was about to get her mind totally blown? Who was about to, like, totally fuck a sex god? His eyes bugged out as I slid down, my body already on its way to rapture. Like, I started slowly, but couldn’t last as our mutual excitement and pleasure built. Before long I was like a totally mindless pogo stick bouncing myself frantically up and down on his cock, cumming continuously and screaming for more.

I loved it. So did he. My tits would drop to his lips long enough for a quick kiss, then rebound, and he totally took advantage, sucking my nipples into even harder, longer, hornier peaks. He thrust up like a jackhammer, banging away hard and we’d, like, slap together and he’d grunt. Or maybe it was me, but I like to think I moan. It’s sexier.

After we both came, I lay half on top of him, savouring his cock in my mouth and wringing magical notes of pleasure from him as my lips and hands played. Like, I love his cum. Inside me. On me. All over me. Anywhere. And Sid filled me to the brim. He groaned and thrust and pumped his white cream into me so hard I swear he was shooting it directly into my brain. It made me dizzy. It made me want to fuck him again and eat it out of myself. I licked my way up his cock, his still-hard cock, and then swallowed him and he shouted for more. I loved it when he did that.

But someone didn’t. A door opened and slammed shut again.

“Will you keep it down in here?” screamed a voice from the doorway. It was angry, but also awesomely sexy. “What the hell are you watching anyway? I’m trying to... too....”

I turned to look and I think our eyes both nearly jumped out. She was the cutest thing, like, ever! Lazy, sexy eyes pulled me. I admit I gaped and stared. I’d totally kill for her eyelashes, let alone the eyes! She couldn’t pry her dazzling orbs off me. Cute as a button, and she wasn’t bad off herself, up front. About my size with pointy, thick nipples that called out to me through an old, torn nightie.

Then it hit me and I giggled. Sid hadn’t been surfing porn! That was his sister! Why he had pictures of her naked on his computer I dont... I guess I did know. She was totally hot! I wasn’t even bi or anything, but I do like a good pair of tits, and this chick was, like, top notch! I’d do a girl-girl fake lesbo shoot with her any time! We could really rack up the hits on my site!

“Huh-hi!” I said, but that was as far as I got because Sid wiggled around. He lifted me and I instantly knew what he had in mind. My legs spread. I giggled. “Yah! Ya! Totally stick it in me! Fuck meeee!

The earth moved. So did my body. My brains melted. All I could do was moan and buck against his wonderful, hard cock until I saw stars. My tits bounced up and down and then around in circles because I looked back at the door to see if his sister was still there.

She stood by the bed showing herself off like a slut hot for a thorough fucking. Trust me. I would know. She reached back behind her head to fluff out her hair, her eyes locked on Sid and licking her lips the whole time. Her lips moved. Her sweet voice said, “I’ve been so keyed up since the club tonight!”

I couldn’t track the conversation, not with Sid moving inside me, but I had to listen. Her voice... Angelic. If I wasn’t already dripping, she’d have me wet. “Gawd you should have been there. This guy totally fucked some chick’s brains out!”

She couldn’t have been as lucky as me, I thought, but that reminded me.... What if...? “That whaaaaa! Uh! Uh! Was uhhhhsssssss...!

“Mmmmmm!” The memory hit me like a train. Pressed against the wall. The total desperation in the way we came together. The rapid pounding of his cock in me as I fucked back, moaning in pleasure and screaming for more. My heart went into overdrive. “Ya!”

Dizzy. I was so dizzy and it felt so good. I knew what was coming and Sid wasn’t even moving. His cock throbbed deep inside me. My pussy clamped down on him, then started squeezing by itself, totally out of my control. His hard, pulsing penis was delivering a rilly big orgasm and he wasn’t moving, so I started. I wanted it to be bigger than big. Stupendous! “Ya! Men’s room! So hot. So fuckin’ hot. Nothing could...”

I slammed my body down onto him, forcing him in deeper. I had, like, almost all of him inside me and it felt so fucking wild. I felt fucking wild. “Could— Oh! Oh fuck! Oh holy fuck!

The room went black. Rockets exploded as I bounced up and down. My thighs were goinna be so mad and I didn’t care. All lights flashing and an orchestra playing and, “Gaaaaawwwwwddd! Fuck meeeee! I need you in meeeeee!

I’d never felt so good. Never ever. Sid had taken me a dozen ways, a dozen different and fabulous places, and none felt like this. “Ugggghhh! Mooooore!” I don’t know what I said. I just knew I wanted more. Begged for more. He was so deep. So deep. If he came he’d be pumping cum right into my womb. I really would feel it sloshing around in my brain. “You—uhhh—yourrrrrrs! Uhhh! Sooo goo—uhhh! Fu—uhhh—ckin’ perfect! Perfect—uhh! Awuuuoohhhh! Fill me—Eeeeee! My pussy! Yes! Pussy’s on—guhhh! Fire! Fuck my pussiieeeeee!

And then I think I passed out.