The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Hank’s Graduation Gift: Sidney McLean

I didn’t realize how far out of my fish tank I’d wandered for the first half hour. I sat and gabbed with Craig and Jim. Even Kari seemed to lighten up a little. Stephanie was on her own planet, just looking around and mostly at girls. Now that really wasn’t fair, her looking the way she did and probably being a lesbian.

Then it settled in. Club Zero was Mars, maybe even Pluto since it wasn’t even a planet anymore, compared to the dorm and lab I’d lived in for the past seven years. I needed some of the trappings of home for comfort, so I fell back on old faithful. I pulled my laptop out of my briefcase and took advantage of the wi-fi to check my e-mail. I’d be quick, I promised myself. Unless it was a job offer from the guys from Switzerland I met last semester.

No such luck there, but I did get a mail from uncle Hank that changed my life.

SIdnye! Congraduations! Hope you’er having fun with Trish. Fucking hottie, huh? Wanted to do her ass, but had to catch a flight. Did a stwardess instead. If she won’t put out, run the program I attttttched.

PS: frogive teh typing I am sloshed.

Run the program I attached. Right. The antivirus didn’t make a peep, and G-mail didn’t allow exe files, so how bad could it be? Besides this had to be my uncle. A spammer wouldn’t know anything about Trish, but I didn’t know anything about what else could be living on uncle Hank’s PC. Not too much I figured, considering how paranoid he was about the thing.

Finally I decided that it was uncle Hank and to just run the damn thing. My hard disk immediately began to scream, spinning at full speed as something massive installed. One seat over from me, Kari rolled her eyes. I don’t know if it was because I had a crappy laptop and she knew it or because I was damaging my own cause by looking like a nerd. Probably the latter, but the former didn’t help.

The screen went black. I had a brief “Oh shit!” moment before a genie popped up on the screen.

Total bullshit, I thought as I read the introduction to the pompously named Master PC. Master of all around me for 100 miles. Right. Become or feel when I hit send. Right. This was in line with my uncle’s sense of humour. He’d sent me a hentai game. I alt-tabbed back to G-mail to send a thank you to my uncle for setting me up on a date and providing me with wank material for after. He had such faith in me.

And he’d already sent me another e-mail, this one too late.

Sidney:

Do not open that last attachment. I shouldn’t have sent it. Delete it. Do not run it. Do not even look at it.

The e-mails were only minutes apart. How could you be drunk one minute and totally sober the next? That made less than no sense. Probably he was still bombed, but worried enough to spell check.

If any of my dinner companions saw what he’d sent, I’d be strung up. But I wanted to play around with it for a while before I deleted it. Uncle Hank was into some seriously weird shit, and if this freaked him out.... Man, I really wanted to see it. That Kari chick beside me would probably castrate me, so I had to wait until she was gone. Best way to do that?

“Hey, uh, Kari... What about her?” I pointed to a perfectly reasonable candidate. With muddy hair and no figure to speak of, I probably did stand a chance with her, barely, and Kari nodded.

“I’ll check her out.” She gave Craig a kiss and slipped out of her seat. I wanted to be Craig for a moment. Then I remembered that I was smart enough to understand the verbal daggers she hurled and snapped the laptop back open. The genie seemed to wink at me as I logged into uncle Hank’s game.

False IDs didn’t work. I tried six of them, all with “user not found.” Uncle Hank must have set it up so that only my real name would let me in. Weird, but so’s uncle Hank. And one of his people must have built the 3D model of me based on family photos or something. It was a very good model. Very accurate. Very depressing. Very naked.

Alongside the very modern, and very out of place, rotating avatar were an array of checkboxes, slider bars and buttons that looked straight out of the nineties: A hideous mish-mash of grey boxes with the occasional black line acting as a poor-man’s shadow to make it look 3D. If the program was written for anything newer than Windows 95, I would have been surprised.

But still a little depressed. Here I was trolling for dates and I didn’t look very appealing. On a lark I moved one of the sliders, marked Penis Size (erect) over half way to the right. Probably because the avatar was flaccid, not much happened. The shrinky dink lengthened a little and thickened quite a bit, but otherwise, Yay.

I played around with Global Musculature a little, watching the avatar Hulk out at one end and collapse into Stephen Hawking at the other. In the middle it looked like a Boxer or MMA fighter. Moved back a few pips, I had a pretty good idea what I could look like if I got out of the lab for a while and jogged or something. I nodded and promised myself I’d do some of that, because the Avatar wouldn’t have much trouble getting women, and it didn’t look like too much work to attain and maintain.

Looking up and around to make sure no-one was watching, I went back to work on the penis. The easiest way to see what it would look like erect was to make it erect. I moved the libido slider all the way to the right. His balls inflated and he got a glassy stare, but didn’t get a hard-on. Beyond that, not much to see physically, but it did update a statistics panel floating to the avatar’s right. Apparently, the avatar now had the capacity to get hard and cum a few dozen times a day. Sounded useful for a sex game, so I left it and slid Sexual Arousal to about the same level.

Bang! My avatar now looked disproportionate, his dick at least a foot long and losing the struggle with gravity. I scaled it back, this time watching in real-time, until the readout listed 8.378 inches. Probably good enough. I tinkered with some of the other settings placed around Penis Size. Cum flavour I set to “Ambrosia.” Ejaculation volume I maxed out. Recovery time I set to nearly zero. And due to a checked box Master PC called Retroactive Reality, no one but me would notice a thing had changed. Of course not. That’s because it wouldn’t happen.

I clicked send to apply the changes and save them, then minimized the window before I got busted for gay porn and tossed out.

I felt blood pumping into my dick. My cock. Lots of blood, and it was packed full of hyper-horny hormones like someone swapped my libido with that of a dozen thirteen year olds who’d found their dad’s porn stash. And that someone was me. It felt fucking amazing. Awesome! For no reason at all, I was getting hard as a rock. No reason? I knew the reason! I was stupidly horny! I looked up from the aching bulge I now had in my pants to the computer screen and hit maximize. My naked avatar had the cock of the gods. A tool designed to receive and deliver ultimate pleasure.

And it felt like I did, too. It was pretty obvious how uncle Hank got his women, a different one practically every day. That and how he got rich. Also explained why Kathy Moon dropped out so suddenly: She was enjoying a new career at Penthouse as Kandi. Fuck! I should have taken Unc up on his offer. Kathy was hot, but Kandi... Irresistible! I’d do her right here on the table!

I needed to get laid. I needed it now. My Wing Girls were going to have to work doubletime finding a girl before I exploded or had to take a trip to the bathroom.

“You OK?” asked Stephanie in response to my groan.

I looked higher up, over the screen, at her. She went from attractive to a thing of erotic wonder in an eye blink. Her full lips still looked infinitely kissable, but now suggested new pleasures. Her tiny tits even appealed. They could be a lot bigger and still look right on her body, but.... My balls hurt I needed her so bad, but she was off limits. Out of touch. Unless...

I typed Stephanie Parker into the subject bar. The object of my lust spun in full 3D, totally naked. I actually got harder. According to Sexual Orientation she was pretty firmly heterosexual. Good place to start. What her obsession with the women in the club was, I didn’t know. Then I did. Me. She’d had her eye on women for me.

Real nice of her, but I had the one I wanted in my sights.

Brown doe-eyes, red lips, button nose. Cute and sexy at the same time. Steph had this tight pink shirt, contoured to help her push-up bra emphasize what little she had up front. I had to picture her white skirt in my mind, tight, but not slutty. Beneath that, legs. They were on display for me on screen, but I wanted to see what Master PC left out and her skirt concealed. Panties. I wanted to tear those panties off and bury my cock in her. Here she was this absolute babe and I was going to fuck her brains out. Because she wanted it. Or would. I clicked and dragged a slider bar and watched.

Steph’s eyes shot wide open and she choked on her drink, killing a gasp dead. While she gagged, her eyes glazed over and her pupil won the fight with the soft brown of her irises. She squirmed and leaned back, her nipples erect and pushing against her cute pink top. She squirmed as she looked back and forth. Her libido jacked up to match mine, suddenly guys were a hundred times more interesting to her, and I could see her mind working as she stared at and rated them, trying to decide which one to pick and ditch me to fuck.

“Uhhhhm Hay, guyyyyys...?”

Not what I wanted at all. I wanted to be the one spreading the model’s sexy, long legs. I wanted to be the one filling her pussy with my superheated cum. I wanted to be the one making her howl with ecstasy as she came again and again, bucking against me and writhing. I wanted to be the guy.

Yeah, and I really wanted to cum.

I clicked Attraction to User and inched it over pixel by pixel, watching Stephanie’s expression transform. Her attention focused. Focused on me. A smile widened her lips as she slouched a little and gazed hungrily. She licked her lips.

That was too much. I put a checkmark in Craves Oral Sex and she pursed those perfect lips, deep in thought. And I knew the thought. I’d just put it there. She sucked her top lip beneath the lower and chewed. She met my eyes and long before I reached the far right of the bar she’d made up her mind. She leaned forward, elbows on the table and used gravity and her upper arms to make her little breasts stand out.

It looked so awesome that I missed what she said. Also I had clicked the cup size slider over a notch. Her athletic boobs became somewhat less so and much more pronounced. Amazing what a single extra cup could do for a woman. I was ready to spread her and screw her on the table. She was ready for me to do it, too.

But she had better ideas.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom.” Her voice thick with lust, she nodded her head to the left. Toward the men’s room. “But I’m not supposed to let you out of my sight, so you better come with me.” Her hungry smile pulled me out of her cleavage. She leaned forward and mouthed, “I want to suck your cock.” Not that I could hear her over the pulsing music and noise of the crowd, but her lips were pretty explicit.

“He’s OK here with us, Steph,” said her brother.

I’d let go of the attraction slider somewhere around 80% to tinker with her brain and boobs. Now I decided to finish it off. She shivered and got up shakily. She started walking away, swaying her hips. She only got a few steps before she looked back to make sure I followed. Her tongue touched her perfect, red lips again. Red lips she would soon wrap around my horny cock. I wanted more. I moved another slider and her sexy profile went to the next level.

“Ya. Probably,” she said, her eyes not leaving me. Her tight pink top strained as I eased the bar to the right. Steph’s tits filled to fit the sweet curve of her top, swelling up and out. She looked left and right and tried to adjust her bra. She failed. Her bra just couldn’t handle the big, perky tits I’d given her. My big, perky tits. Steph breathed in and her chest heaved. Her pink top bulged out as her boobs overcame the constraints of her push-up bra, pushing it down, and leaping forward into half-globes held high on her chest by the thin layer of pink clinging to their bottom half. Only a little more would give everyone a fantastic show because either they would pop right out, or the stretchy little pink top would burst, cut open by the pointy, suck-able nipples.

Nice idea, but it would have to wait. If she attracted too much attention she wouldn’t be able to keep her promise. My cock needed her lips. Both sets. More than once.

She stood watching me as though she knew what I was thinking. She probably had a really good idea. She certainly knew what her body did to men, and now that I had more than tripled her cup size, she could do it a lot faster. The funny thing is she didn’t even seem to notice anything odd about having a huge pair of knockers thrusting out of her ribcage.

She just posed to stick them out further. Eat that, Photoshop geeks.

I’m going to love this, I told myself. But I wanted her to love it, too. I took the sexual sensitivity slider and jerked it hard right.

“But it’s my job that’s on the liiiiiii—yuh!” Steph’s eyes widened. Her back arched. I loved the look. Her breasts would have lifted out of her top if it hadn’t been so seriously overpacked, and she sucked in a breath to scream it back out. But before she could, I moved the slider back to a more reasonable position about half way and a rapturous sigh whistled out. She relaxed a little and pulled her top up to cover more of her tits. Now I dragged the slider beneath sensitivity up to a much higher level because no way she was going to stop at a mere blowjob. We were both way too horny, and I wanted to see what happened when she had an orgasm five times stronger than anything she’d ever experienced before.

“Come on.” She smiled. I read the anticipation in her expression. My busty model looked like she was one deep, hard thrust from screaming my name as she fucked back like a demon.

“You sure, Steph?” asked Craig. “Trish....”

“Trish said not to let him out of my sight. I won’t.”

“OK sis.” Jim shrugged.

Right. Jim was her brother. I got to thinking that maybe I shouldn’t....

Stephanie’s lips convinced me otherwise. I typed in Jim and fed in Steph’s last name. Sure enough, that was Jim. I wasn’t at all interested at looking at him naked, so I just reduced his attention span and concern. And doubled the size of his dick. Poor bastard needed it, and I owed him at least that much for screwing with his head. His sister was getting a reward, too. 8.378 inches of it.

Craig got the same treatment as his buddy, more or less. Only he didn’t need nearly as much on the penis front.

I looked back up at Steph waiting for me with hunger and excitement in her eyes and followed though the crowd. She looked back a couple of times to make sure I was behind her and every time her smile grew and her eyes brightened.