The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Wing Girls

Blondes Have More Fuck: Kari Krijek

“You don’t get it.” He didn’t. My read on him was only batting a little over 500. Not too good. Somehow he kept on surprising me, but I had an excuse. I couldn’t get the two making out... Making out? They were fucking. No euphemisms could describe the sounds they made. They had out of this world sex and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. About being the girl. About being the screamer. About screaming and being made to scream by—

“Nope,” said Sid.

See? Bingo. He had the hottest body, but no experience at all. No exposure to the real world. That’s what I hated worst about college: the ivory tower academics. They always knew everything better than you did and went into denial when reality kicked them in the teeth. It was my duty to save Sid from that. And if I got some men’s room action out of it, bonus! “Think about what we at Wing Girls do. We study people, help you find a good match, hook you up with that good match. Psychology.”

“Cool.” He nodded slowly as it sank in. “Makes it sound even more like cheating.”

“It is!” I blurted. He got it. He really did.“Totally. But it works. Our success rate is sick. We’ve got every website and chatline beat, solid. You have to see Trish at work.

“She can get a virgin,” like you, “into the bathroom with...” with me. Wait. Something wrong with that. “Er... into the bedroom with...” Not that I couldn’t do that on my own, but getting a straight arrow like Sid to fuck me in the men’s room... Make me scream like that slut in the men’s room.... I shuddered at the thought. I’d have to work him for a while to get that. Might even be worth it. I’d make it worth it. His eyes bounced down to his computer screen, the first time they’d left mine in quite a while.

I grinned. Probably wouldn’t take as much work as I thought. When, if ever, was the last time Sid got laid? Sure, he looked great, but you don’t take a laptop out to pick up women. The guys at the Sci-Fi convention where I did the Orion slave girl even understood that. “What’s that?” I asked, pointing at the computer.

“Laptop.”

I sighed. Stupid. “Duh. Em Es Cee, remember? The app.”

“It’s, uh... Here, let me show you.”

I wanted him to show me something all right: Heaven. Gawd. All of a sudden I was even hornier. Like ten times hornier. I wanted him to spread me out on the table and gaze onto my eyes as we out-did the couple from the bathroom.

He turned the laptop so we could both see and asked, “I just need to type in your full name and—”

“Karen Elle MacArthur,” I said cutting him off to speed things up. He had a 3-D model of the club. A good one. Complete with people walking around. If this was real, Trish and I could up our planning to near perfect. As it was, it was a neat toy.

I read some of the text at the bottom of the screen and just about burst out giggling. I had to play it cool. He could take laughter as an attack and it could ruin his trust. Then I’d have to work extra hard to get my treat in the men’s room. “...Who makes sexual contact with user will experience twice the.... Are you reading porn?”

He grinned. I busted him surfing porn while out picking up women and the little nerd actually grinned. Maybe he wasn’t so dull after all. I watched as he punched in my name. Punched almost literally. Sid couldn’t type to save his life. It rejected the fake name I’d given, then prompted with my real name. I choked on air as he selected it.

The club vanished, replaced by an image of me as I was sitting, only completely naked. “That’s impossible,” I muttered. A shitload of boxes, bars, and buttons surrounded my picture, labelled with stuff like Sexual Arousal, Sexual Sensitivity, Sexual Orientation, Cup-size, Desire for Anal Sex, Desire for Oral Sex, Exhibitionism...

“Cool huh?

Realization hit like a bomb went off in my brain. “You... This program. That’s why I can’t stop thinking about... You did this.” I was out of my seat in a flash. I should have just run for the door, but somehow I knew I’d never make it no matter how crappy a typist he was. And the concept of editing people.... If it hadn’t been pointed at me I might have gotten wet. I stared horrified as he typed. “You were the guy in the bathroom. Steph! You made Steph fuck you!”

“Oh come on,” said Jim. “Steph would never do that.”

I didn’t take the time to look away from the computer. Sid was typing.

Master PC and its implications no longer frighten Subject.

“You... Oooooooooo!” He hit enter and I got wet. I wasn’t scared. Of course I wasn’t. This was one of my top sex fantasies. Being able to control someone utterly. Being able to make then do, want, things they never would. Things that scared them, revolted them, suddenly excited them uncontrollably. And since Sid was probably the guy from the men’s room... Oh fuck, I started to gush! “Oh my god that is cool. Steph was always so uptight about sex. What did you do to her? What else can it do?”

“Do to who?”

“To Steph! Omigod! What have you done to me?” The odds of him having not fucked with my mind were about zero. For some reason I liked it that way. I wanted him to fuck my mind along with my body.

“To you? Nothing, really.” Disappointment set in, but that left him plenty of room to play in the future. I couldn’t wait to see how I thought in a few minutes. “Stephanie I kinda made a firecracker. Trust me, she won’t be uptight anymore. She’ll be way too horny for that nonsense.”

“Way too horny...” I mumbled. I needed to get off. I needed to cum. I’d never been so turned on in my life. “Sorry. This is kinda exciting. I’ve always wanted to, you know, fix people. My mom, she.... She had problems. ’s why I went into psychology.”

“You sure you don’t just get turned on manipulating people?”

“Mmmm. There’s a bit of that, I guess,” Sid was fucking with my head, but I just knew that he wouldn’t.... He.... “Did you just write that I trust you like my best friend?”

“Yup.”

“You didn’t have to. I’ve trusted you since... Or did I? You are changing me! How can I trust what I think?” I couldn’t. And it felt tremendously enormously good! “This is so impossible, it’s like a fantasy come true. What was it like with Steph?”

“Awesome!”

“I bet. Reshaping her mind. Making her want new things, think differently about... about anything. Making her something she isn’t. God, and I thought screwing with Craig was hot!”

I looked over at Craig, looking at me. “Sorry Craig.”

“No problem.” He shrugged and turned his attention to this tiny Asian chick dancing away in full slut-wear. She didn’t do anything for me, and other than her dressing like a skank, I couldn’t understand how the flat-chested....

I blinked. Holy shit she had huge boobs! No way in hell those were real! Half of her body weight must be tits! What was she thinking? The little scrap of silk she had covering her front didn’t stand a hope in hell of... The only thing keeping her street legal was straining white cords digging into her sides and back, threatening to snap the second she jiggled too hard. And she was fucking dancing! It was only a matter of time before those tits tore her top apart.

She realized the same thing at about the same time as me and grabbed her little scrap of a top, trying desperately to keep it over her massive rack. Then it hit me. Sid. He changed the little slut’s clothes or something. Sure enough, her petite but insanely busty body rotated on Sid’s computer screen. Tits had a name, too: Tasanee. Tasanee Tittie-fuck, probably.

“What did you just do?” I asked. “You did something to her, but I can’t tell what.”

“Nice rack, huh?” he clicked. “Think she would have worn that top with tits that big?”

My jaw dropped. I must have looked really stupid. “You didn’t.... Steph... Steph wasn’t always stacked, was she?”

“Nope,” he said.

“Can I try?” I prayed he done something to his... I didn’t have to pray. Sid was a guy, right? The first thing he would have done was supersize his dick. What I really needed to watch out for was him oversizing his dick.

“Nope.”

Asshole. I really wanted to see how big he’d made his dick. Then turn it down to something realistic so I could fit it in me. “Make me do something.”

“Kiss me.”

I shook my head. “Something I wouldn’t normally do.”