The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishbone: Student Teaching

by The Sympathetic Devil <>

and Good Boy <>

Part 3 of 3

“All right girls,” he said, clapping his hands together. “This is a math class, after all! Take your seats and we’ll get to work! Pop quiz time!”

Erika and Christine grumbled, saying that they had already earned A’s in the class and couldn’t they just fuck some more? Kyle pointed out that Hillary was still failing miserably and that if she didn’t have good students like them as examples, she would never be able to be able to get it through her stupid head. The girls glared at Hillary but told Kyle that they’d do anything they wanted them to do, even if it was boring math. They took their seats.

“I don’t have to put my clothes on, do I?” asked Erika.

“Perish the thought, gorgeous!” Kyle said. “Those titties want to be free!”

“Can I be naked too Mr. Philips?” Christine asked.

“Of course, baby!” he said, eliciting and squeal of delight as she began to shed her blouse.

Hillary looked uncomfortably back and forth between her classmates. Then she looked timidly up at Kyle, who was also naked.

“Me too?” she asked.

Kyle made a sour face.

“I don’t think so, Hillary,” he said dismissively.

The blonde sank in her seat. Kyle picked up paper and pens from the floor and passed them out to the girls.

“All right then, pop quiz,” he said. “It’s a story problem, so listen up: Holly the Whore can suck six cocks in one hour. Cindy the Slut can suck five cocks in one hour. If they both suck cock for three hours, how many more cocks will Holly suck than Cindy?”

Erika and Christine giggled naughtily and started writing. Hillary went bug eyed and swallowed hard, looking back and forth between her classmates, who hid their papers in response.

“Come now, Hillary,” Kyle said. “Do your own work. It’s an easy problem.”

Hillary trembled.

“But math is real hard,” she said in a small voice.

Kyle shook his head in disappointment and Hillary shrank down even more in her seat.

“Holly the Whore can suck six cocks in one hour,” he repeated. “So write down 6 per hour.”

She did so, slowly.

“Cindy the Slut can suck five cocks in one hour,” he continued. “Write down 5 per hour.”

Hillary again did as instructed and looked up proudly, as if she was done. Kyle shook his head and her face fell.

“They both suck dick for three hours,” he reminded. “So to figure out how many more cocks Holly sucks than Cindy, you need to subtract 5 from 6 and multiply the result by 3.”

“Subtract 5 from….6?” she asked.

Erika and Christine snickered and Hillary blushed.

“6 minus 5 times 3” Kyle spelled it out.

Hillary stared bewildered at her page.

“Time’s up, Hillary,” Kyle said. “If you don’t know, you’d better guess.”

Hillary squeaked, then quickly wrote something down. She closed her eyes tightly and moved her lips as if she was praying.

Kyle strode over to Erika, looked at her paper, then stroked her head.

“Very good, Erika!” he said.

“Thank you Mr. Philips!” she said proudly.

Kyle bent down and kissed her, groping her left tit. Then he strolled back towards Hillary, but bypassed her at the last moment and went to Christine instead. Hillary breathed a violent sigh of relief at the reprieve.

“Oh that’s very good, Christine!” he said after glancing uncaring at her paper. “I guess I must have fucked you smarter!”

Christine giggled and wiggled her naked tits at him.

“Thank you Mr. Philips!” she said, and stroked her twat.

Kyle kissed Christine as well, twirling a strand of her hair around his finger and wishing a tiny orgasm for her that made her shudder. When he broke off the kiss, she panted and stared worshipfully at him. Kyle grinned at her, then put on the sternest face he could manage on the best day of his life and turned to his transformed teacher turned student.

“And now, Hillary,” he said, his voice laden with low expectations.

The blonde trembled as he approached her paper. On it, she had circled the number 6 that she had written when he told her to write down the problem.

“Six?” Kyle asked, incredulous.

Hillary glanced at her paper, blushing, then back up at Kyle.

“Five?” she asked hopefully.

Kyle slowly shook his head ‘no’ and Hillary hunched up her shoulders and lowered her head chin until it nearly nestled in her cleavage. She looked up at him with big, tremulous blue eyes.

“Try three, bimbo,” he said.

“Three?” she asked.

“Pathetic,” Kyle said, and Erika and Christine laughed derisively.

“I’m sorry,” said Hillary. “I can’t help it that I’m such a stupid cunt!”

“Well I can’t help it that I can’t give you a lower grade than you’re already getting, Hillary,” he said. “So I guess we’ll just have to resort to corporal punishment.”

“What’s that mean?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Kyle shook his head.

“It means I’m going to spank your stupid ass, bimbo,” he said.

“Oh,” said Hillary.

Kyle wheeled his chair around to the front of the desk and sat on it. He pointed at the stupid blonde and then at his naked lap. To the derisive laughter of her classmates, Hillary got up and dutifully but shamefully bent over her new teacher’s knees. Kyle flipped up her skirt and admired the ass he had wished for her. It was full and firm and round and ready.

“You’re making me do this, Hillary,” he said. “You just aren’t trying hard enough to pass this class.”

Holding the wishbone in one hand, he held his other hand flat and let it fall with a loud ‘whack’ on her bare flank. Hillary squeaked and her ass quivered. Kyle grinned. He was enjoying this much more than he expected. Squeezing the wishbone, he wished that every blow would bring nasty, erotic images to his victim’s mind, arousing her more and more. The next fall of his hand brought a similar squeak, but was followed by a surprised intake of breath. Kyle smiled wickedly and spanked her again. Her outburst took on more curious, bemused tone. He continued to paddle her ass and soon she was moaning, but not from the pain.

“How many was that, Hillary?” he asked once his hand started to smart.

“I...I don’t know,’ the red assed blonde confessed. ‘I ain’t good at counting.’

‘Well however many it was, the real question is was it enough? Stand up girl.’

Hillary did as she was bid, standing before him and rubbing her ass. She looked down at his lap and her eyes went wide at the erection that spanking her had given him. She blushed but did not look away. The war between shame and lust raged across her face. But who would win?

“Now what are you going to do to pass this class, Hillary?’ he demanded.

She looked back and forth between his stern face and his hard pecker.

‘I...I could suck your dick,’ she said, turning magenta.

‘What was that Hillary?’ Kyle asked. ‘You want to suck my dick?’

She looked like she was about to fall through a crack in the earth. But she rallied, looked longingly at his cock and said: ‘Please Mr. Philips....Can I suck your dick?” She glanced hopefully at his face, then returned her gaze to his crotch as if it was the only thing keeping her running away sobbing.

“Why do you want to suck my dick, Hillary?’ he prompted.

Hillary took a deep breath and looked him in the eye.

‘Cuz I ain’t smart enough to pass no test on accounta me bein a stupid cunt and I really need t’pass and...and besides,” her eyes returned to his crotch, ‘’it’s....it’s so beautiful....and I’m so....so horny....so very, very horny...Please, Mr. Phillips...Please....I need it....”

She chanced a glance at his face and was relieved to find him smiling.

“All right, you little slut,’ he said. ‘You can give me a blowjob. But it better be a good one. You’re failing quite miserably still, you know.’

“Oh thank you, Mr. Philips!” she exclaimed. “Thank you!”

Kyle smirked as Hillary fell all over herself with excitement at the chance to give him a blowjob. He got up, stretched, and leaned bare-assed against Ms. Moran’s desk. Trembling, Hillary knelt before him, wide blue eyes fixed on his cock. She reached out with a shaky hand and jumped when at last she touched it, causing her bra-less boobs to jiggle in her low cut blouse. She glanced up at Kyle as if to ask if it was all right. He just stared at her, daring her to prove herself. She swallowed hard, looked back at his cock, gave it a little kiss, quivered, and started blowing on it.

“What are you doing?” Kyle asked.

Hillary looked up, crimson cheeked.

“Giving you a blow job?” she asked.

Kyle rolled his eyes.

“You don’t actually blow on it, you stupid whore!” he said. “Erika! Christine! This moron isn’t even smart enough to suck dick. Come up here and spot her or we’ll be here all night!”

The two freshly fucked classmates giggled derisively and came and knelt on either side of their former teacher.

“Come on, Hill!” Erika said. “It’s easy!”

“Yeah! Almost as easy as I am!” Christine said.

The naked girls giggled. Hillary looked back and forth between them, idolizing their slutty skills, desperately hoping that they would help her.

“Pretend you’re at the doctor’s office,” Erika said. “Stick out your tongue and say ‘Aaaaahhh!’ “

Hillary looked at Christine and she grinned and nodded in confirmation. She opened wide, stuck her tongue out and said ‘Aaaaaaaaaaaah’. Christine grabbed hold of Kyle’s cock and held it steady. Erika took a handful of Hillary’s blonde hair at the back of her head and pushed hard. Kyle’s dick plunged deep into Hillary’s throat and she gagged, her eyes bugging out, her body shaking violently. Kyle grunted. Erika and Christine giggled cruelly. Hillary choked out protest.

As the blonde bimbo turned colors, Kyle told the girls to let up on her. Hillary gasped in and out once Erika pulled her head back. Tears welled in her eyes and she looked more miserable than before.

“Now, girls,” Kyle chided gently. “That’s all in good fun, but Hillary really does need to learn how to suck dick if we’re ever going to finish class.”

“But we like this class Mr. Philips!” Christine said.

“Yeah!” Erika agreed. “This is so fucking cool! I wish you taught all my classes!”

“Well, thank you girls, but you know, just because class is over doesn’t mean we have to stop fucking,” he told them. “We can party all weekend if you want! But the stupid little cunt here has to pass the class before we can go somewhere more comfortable. Someplace with booze and a bed.”

The naked girls giggled naughtily and perked up considerably.

“All right, slut, you need to do this,” Erika told Hillary, frowning at her. “Just get it in your mouth, a little at a time. Suck, but not too hard. Lick it. Use your tongue. Mr. Philips has the tastiest cock in the whole fucking world and you don’t even deserve to suck it, but you get to so you better fucking well do a good job of it!”

Hillary swallowed hard and looked at Christine who made an impatient gesture towards Kyle’s pecker. The newly-minted bimbo looked back to her assignment, her salvation. She licked her lips nervously and took the cockhead back in her mouth. Her throat tightened reflexively, remembering the earlier gag, but she breathed in deep through her nose and forced it to relax. She tentatively licked the bit of flesh in her mouth. The cockhead felt odd on her tongue, but the bottom of the shaft was soft and warm. She wanted to feel more of it, so she eased the dick further between her lips.

“That’s better, Hillary,” Kyle said. “Not good yet, but better.”

“Use your hands, dummy!” Christine said. “You’re totally neglecting his balls! Oh, fuck it, I’ll take care of them.”

She leaned in to lick and suck Kyle’s nuts. Hillary’s eyes went wide, unsure if this was cheating to have Christine help. Erika reached over and squeezed Hillary’s nipples, further distracting her. Kyle reached down and put his hand on her head.

“Focus, Hillary,” he said. “You need to do this right.”

Hillary shuddered. She had to do this! She pushed the cock deeper into her mouth.

“Ms. Moran, I was wondering if you had that….Oh MY GOD! What are you doing!”

Kyle looked up. There in the door of the classroom was Melissa Sanders, the valedictorian of their class, face ashen. She dropped her books and turned to run out of the classroom.

“Stop!” Kyle commanded and Melissa froze. “Come on in, Melissa! Close the door behind you.”

Horrified, the valedictorian did just that. She stood with her back to the door trying not to look at what Kyle’s class was doing. Hillary, not knowing what to do, tried to bob her head along Kyle’s shaft, though she had a hard time finding a rhythm.

“W…where is Ms. Moran?” Melissa asked.

“Oh, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere,” Kyle said, stroking Hillary’s hair. “Did you need something from her?”

“I...I just wanted to get a letter of recommendation from her for a scholarship,” Melissa said. “But...I...I don’t want to be here. I want to leave.”

“I don’t think you really know what you want, Melissa,” Kyle said. “Why don’t you just suck a little dick while you wait for the old bitch to show up. Hillary’s doing a lousy job of it anyway.”

“But...but I was getting better!” Hillary objected. “That’s not fair!”

“Yeah, well, life isn’t fair, bimbo,” he said. “Scoot!”

Hillary sighed and got out of Melissa’s way as the trembling girl took her place in accordance with Kyle’s wish. She took hold of his cock and started licking at it.

“Hey Christine! Take a few pictures of this!” Kyle said. “Melissa can have some printed out and sent in with her scholarship application, since I don’t think Ms. Moran is going to come through with that letter of recommendation. I’m sure they’d much rather know that you suck dick anyway.”

“I can’t <slurp> Can’t stop myself!” Melissa cried. “How <slurp> how are you making <lick> me do this?”

“Magic!” Kyle explained.

“There’s <lap> no such <kiss> thing!” she said.

“Well, you’re a smart girl, Melissa!” Kyle mocked. “If it isn’t magic, you tell me what it is!”

Erika laughed derisively. Kyle patted his desk and the goth girl hopped on top of it and gave him a kiss as the valedictorian continued to fellate him, tears in her eyes. When Kyle saw she was crying after kissing Erika, he shook his head.

“Come on now, Melissa! You might as well enjoy this!” he said as the wishbone throbbed.

Melissa shuddered and her eyes went wide. She started smiling and licking with much more enthusiasm.

“I like it! <slurp>“ she exclaimed, bewildered. “How did you <slurp> make me like it?”

“It’s a mystery, isn’t it Melissa?” he said, groping Erika’s tits. “Just another thing that you don’t understand. Maybe you’re not such a smart girl after all. Smile pretty for the camera!”

She smiled through Kyle’s cock as Christine immortalized the moment.

“Now why don’t you go stand in the corner and try and figure out how all this is happening,” Kyle said. “You say there’s no such thing as magic. If you really are smart, you should have it figured out by the time Hillary finally makes me cum.”

Hillary brightened. He hadn’t forgotten about her! Melissa got up, staring mournfully at the cock she had been denied that she had enjoyed so implausibly. Hillary dove into her task, overjoyed to be given a second chance. She opened wide and took Kyle’s stiffy deep into her throat, ignoring its protestations, needing to succeed more than she needed air. She bobbed her head clumsily along his shaft, puffing and gulping, while she intermittently fondled his balls. It was really starting to turn Kyle on. Not that it felt anywhere near as good as Christine’s experienced blowjob, but the desperate need of the stupid, smitten slut he had turned his hated teacher into was a potent aphrodisiac. So was Melissa’s confused look of longing from the corner to which he had banished her.

“You know, Melissa, this stupid slut sucking my cock used to be Ms. Moran,” he said. “Try getting your big brain around that!”

“That’s...that’s not possible,” Melissa said. “People don’t just change like that. There’s no such thing as magic! Damn it, I shouldn’t want to do that. I shouldn’t envy her! I shouldn’t be here at all! How are you making me feel this way? It’s driving me crazy!”

Kyle grinned.

“Ms. Moran is driving me crazy,” he said. “I call her Hillary now though. I think I’m going to call you Missy. You obviously aren’t smart enough to be a Melissa. Not if you can’t figure any of this out. If you don’t figure it out by the time I cum, you’re going to be the stupidest bimbo in the history of this school. Now turn around and face the corner. Think as hard as you can. If you can figure it out before I cum on Hillary, I’ll let you go.”

The perplexed valedictorian turned to the corner. Kyle admired her ass and decided it could be rounder. He wished that she could feel her intelligence evaporating and that her tits would slowly expand and her ass would get fuller and rounder.

Happy with his work, he turned back to Hillary as she desperately and clumsily tried to swallow his dick. He grinned wickedly. He was ready.

“Erika, hold her hair back!” he ordered. “Christina, pump me. We’re going to give this slut a facial.”

The naked girls obediently took their places. Erika brushed the blonde hair from Hillary’s face, collecting it in a tight fist behind her head. She pulled her head back from Kyle’s pecker and Christine spit in her hand and grabbed hold, sliding her fist forcefully along his shaft, aiming it at the immobilized Hillary.

Kyle groaned and shot out a glittering white streamer that pegged Hillary in the forehead and then trailed diagonally across her face. Hillary gave an exclamation of delight at her perceived success, her open mouth providing a target for his next blast. Christine’s aim was true and Hillary was rewarded with a mouthful of goo. She made a face at the taste and wound up taking the third shot on the chin where it dripped down onto her impressive shelf. Two move squirts left her blouse soiled and Kyle blew out a long sigh. It was his third orgasm of the afternoon and he didn’t feel the least bit spent.

“Did I pass Mr. Philips!” asked the semen-spattered Hillary. “Did I pass?”

“We-eeeelll, you’re not failing as much as you were.” Kyle conceded, “But it was really Christine’s handjob that got me off. And you wouldn’t even have been able to suck dick with any degree of success without your classmate’s helping you. That’s hardly passing work.”

Hillary was crestfallen, much to Kyle’s delight. Her lower lip trembled, dripping cum.

“But all is not lost, little bimbo,” Kyle told her. “I wouldn’t feel right about being your teacher if I didn’t do the best job I could even with my stupidest students. So I’m going to have a special summer school for airhead bimbos like you!”

“Really?” Hillary exclaimed. “Oh, Mr. Philips, I promise I’ll try extra hard!”

“I’m sure you will, Hillary,” Kyle said, confident that he would make her try very hard indeed, and that Satan would reward him for it. “Even the stupidest of bimbos can succeed if she has big tits and is willing to use them. And speaking of which, how you doing, Missy?”

The valedictorian turned around, big-breasted, vacant eyed and grinning. She giggled.

“My boobies gots lots bigger!” she exclaimed.

“Why that’s very observant of you, Missy,” Kyle said.

She screwed up her face in confusion.

“What’s obser...what’s that?” she asked.

“Hey! You’re boobies got bigger,” he said.

She looked down at her chest in surprise.

“Wow!” she said brightly, sticking out her chest.

“So, Missy, did you come up with a rational explanation for my power?” he asked.

“Huh?” she asked.

“Didn’t think so,” he said. “You’re about as smart as a house plant aren’t you Missy?”

She giggled and nodded.

“Well, maybe you’re going to need summer school to pass this class as well,” he observed, stroking his chin.

Missy looked shocked.

“Oh my god!” she said. “Am I in this class? I totally didn’t go all year!”

“Yes, well, that was really stupid of you, Missy,” Kyle observed. “But I guess we’ll let you can come to the class party anyway.”

Missy grinned and giggled. All the girls brightened.

“Me too Mr. Philips?” Hillary asked, daring to hope.

“Of course, Hillary!” Kyle said. “Until you actually pass my class, you’re going to have to remain in my custody. You’re going to be my special summer project.”

“Oh!” Hillary said, and blushed.

“But there will be plenty of time to worry about that tomorrow,” Kyle said. “Right now, we’re going to party!”

“Where is that party, Mr. Philips?” Erika asked.

“Well, that’s the best part!” Kyle said. “We’re going to go get a bunch of booze and take it to that bitch Ms. Moran’s house. Christine, you start calling people. Brian first, and tell him to call people as well. It’s going to be legendary! We’ll totally trash the place!”

“Won’t Ms. Moran be mad?” Hillary asked.

“Oh don’t you worry about her, Hillary,” Kyle said, grinning wickedly. “I’ve got her completely taken care of.”

THE END