The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wishes Granted

Categories: mc md fd hm in

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individuals. There is sex, humiliation, incest, vulgur language and a little bit of bondage. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this. All of the people in this story are over the age of eighteen. Please treat people with respect in real life. Also shout out to Handcuffgirl and Aimee, who inspired me to start writing this stuff. If you like this story you will like their stories even more, for their talent surpasses mine.— Voltaire

* * *

Lisa Shirogane excitedly knocked on the front door of the small house her best friend rented. The 20 year old Japanese-American had been looking forward to seeing Ann for months. Lisa had black rim glasses and long, smooth black hair she grew down to her back. She was wearing a black top and a cute tan skirt that showed her off legs. The party was not going to be a big get-together, just three people, but Ann’s brother Charlie was going to be there and Lisa had always had a crush on him. She was too shy to ask him on a date, but she was hoping that if she flirted with him enough he might get the hint.

Lisa and Ann had been very close friends from preschool to highschool, however Lisa got a prestigious scholarship to a medical school in Indianapolis and Ann went to an acting school in Chicago (she wanted to be the next Audrey Hepburn) so they rarely had time to see each other. Luckily for the duo, Ann’s birthday happened to be right when Lisa got home for spring break, so the two got to celebrate Ann’s 20th birthday together.

When the door opened Ann exitedly greeted her friend. “Happy birthday Ann!” Lisa said embracing her dear friend. “Lisa! I’m so glad you could make it.” Ann replied. Ann was caucasian, with short blonde hair that went down to her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and a tight t-shirt that strained to cover up her C-cup breasts. Lisa had always been envious of her friends more robust breast size, as her A-cups were quite pathetic in comparison.

I got you this gift, Lisa said, pulling a small box out of her purse. “Thank you very much, Lisa” Ann replied. “So, where is Charlie at?” Lisa asked, trying to sound casual. While she was glad to see her best friend she also wanted to see her adolesent crush as well. “Oh, he went to the liquor store to get the wine” Ann responded.

“Wait?” inquired Lisa, “Isnt Charlie only 18? Does he have a fake ID?” “Rachael bought it” Ann replied. “Who?” Lisa asked. “Oh, sorry” Ann said “I guess I never mentioned that my little bro got himself a girlfriend.” This suprised Lisa, who always thought Charlie was a rather socially awkward kid in highschool (which she found rather endearing). Despite being about 6′2 and having rather attractive features Charlie never had a girlfriend and never seemed to flirt with anyone. Lisa considered the possibility that he simply wanted to dispell the rumors going around school that he was gay, what with him hanging out with Ann and Lisa all day for most of highschool.

“Yeah, her name is Rachael and she is really cool” Ann said. “She is an exchange student from Africa or something.” Before Lisa could respond the front door opened and two people walked into the house. The first was Ann’s younger brother Charlie, balancing a birthday cake in one hand and holding a wine bottle in the other. “Careful with that bottle Charlie” Ann warned “If you spill red wine on the floor you are paying for the new carpet.”

“Is that any way to talk to the guy who scored you alcohol?” Charlie joked to Ann. He then turned to Lisa and said “Hey Lisa, nice to see you again. This is my girlfriend Rachael Diahn.” “Hello” said the second visitor, who was obviously Rachael. “Nice to meet you.” Lisa replied. Rachael’s english was very good, and she had a pronounced English accent. “You too” Lisa replied. Rachel was a tall shapley woman with caramel skin and curly brown hair. She looked to be about 25, much older than a normal highschool student, but Lisa thought it best not to bring it up, since Rachael might take it as as an insult.

“I have frozen pizzas in the freezer and some Clint Eastwood movies out in my car.” Charlie replied. “No way bro! Lets open gifts and have some of this wine first.” Ann said enthusiastically. It took them a few minutes to pop the cork open and they all drank the wine and Ann opened her gifts. Charlie got Ann a framed picture of Audrey Hepburn, Lisa got her a gift card for a bookstore and Rachael gave her a strange looking necklace.

“Its a wishing necklace” Rachael replied. The necklace had a gold coin about the size of a poker chip with a small hole in it and a silver chain connected to it. “In my home country they are said to hold powerful magics within them.” “That’s really cool!” Ann said. “How many wishes do you get three?” Ann asked inquisitivley. Rachel laughed “This isn’t like the movies, the elders of my village say that ten is supposed to be the limit per person”.” “Well if this necklace can grant any ten wishes” Ann said “I wish I was a rich, beautiful, famous actress with a mansion in California.”

There was a bright flash and suddenly the apartment changed. Suddenly they were sitting in the dining room of a large mansion and the birthday cake, which had said “Happy 20th birthday” on it suddenly said “Happy 24th birthday” on it. But that was not the disturbing part. The disturbing part was what happened to Ann. Ann’s C-cup breasts where now inflated into massive natural E-cups, which were crammed together in the tube top she was wearing. Her short blonde hair was dyed neon pink and fashioned into two pigtails that went down to her butt. Her jeans were replaced with a mini skirt and her sneakers were now high heels. She was covered in piercings on her face and nipples, which were protruding out of her bra-less tubetop. She also had tattoos covering most of her body. The tattoos included a giant arrow around her navel pointing at her vagina with “Cum Dumpster” written above it and one above her breasts that said “Horsefucker”. She had sleeves of tattoos covering both of her arms, the tattoos were of penises and naked women and other lewd things. Even her lips were changed, they were now puffed up and bright red, matching her fingernails and toenails. In short, Ann looked like a slut.

Charlie and Lisa screamed in shock but Ann seemed confused. “What’s wrong guys?” She responded, “is there a bug in my hair?” “Ann... what happened to you?” her brother said, stammering. “What do you mean?” Ann replied. “You look like a porn star!” Lisa exclaimed. “Yeah” Ann said calmly. “I am a porn star. I moved to California after I got legally emincipated and dropped out of highschool. I’m damn good at it too, thats why I let you guys fly down to my mansion to celebrate my 24th birthday. “You didn’t drop out of school!” Charlie exclaimed, “You were going to acting school to be an actress, like Audrey Hepburn!” Ann laughed “Audrey Hepburn is lame, I wanted to be like Linda Lovelace and get banged on camera. You were the one who suggested it Charlie! You said it was a turn on to see your sister get fucked from three cocks at once!” “No I fucking didn’t!” Charlie screamed. “Give me that necklace! I’ll wish you back to normal!” Charlie reached for the necklace but Ann leaped out of the way. “I wish you would be more supportive of me!” Ann said.

Suddenly there was a second flash, but this time the four of them were still in the same mansion, however Charlie was different. Where the good natured, tall nerd had been before stood a gorgeous blond man with a body that would make Captain America envious. Charlie was now probably 6′6 and had a perfectly toned body with bulding arm and leg muscles, topped off with a six pack of abs. His brown eyes were now bright blue and he was wearing nothing buy a pair of spandex shorts. “Charlie!” Lisa exclaimed. “Are you okay?” “Yeah babe” he responded. “Why wouldn’t I be?” Lisa couldnt help but notice that the bulge of his genitals was clearly visible through the shorts. His penis was easily 9 inches long and as thick as a banana.

Rachel started laughing histerically and it occured to Lisa that she had not said anything since Ann used the necklace. Rachael’s necklace. “What did you do?” Lisa said angrily. She jumped across the table and grabbed at Rachael. Lisa was not a violent natured person but she hoped that she could force Rachael to undo whatever her stupid necklace had done to Lisa’s friends. “Lisa, chill out, okay!” Ann said. “We all know how jealous you are that Rachael gets Charlie’s gorgeous cock all to herself but you don’t have to be a bitch about it.” “Yeah” Rachael said, smirking, “Don’t be such a jealous whore. Ann should use the neckllace to punish you for being such a bitch to us on her birthday.” “Good idea Rachel” Ann said. “I wish Lisa was our now my loyal, sexy maid.” There was a third flash and Lisa was altered as well. Her top and skirt were replaced with a maid’s fetish gear, with a top that showed her now D-cup breasts and a skirt that was only a few inches long. She had socks that went up to her thighs and black 6-inch heels.

“Now apologize to your mistress slut!” Ann said. “I am so sorry mistress” Lisa squealed, kissing Ann’s toes. “That is right bitch” Ann said “This is what you deserve. In fact, I wish that you were stupid and illiterate and that you don’t know how to count or have any complex thoughts. If you try to have an intelligent thought you just get hornier and stupider. I wish that you get would off on us humiliating you and treating you like a slave. I wish that you would do anything we ask, no matter how demeaning it is and that you can only orgasm when we allow you to! I wish that you would feel an 9 inch invisible vibrator in your cunt and another in your ass that always fuck you right to the edge of orgasm and then stop until you cool down before starting again, and that whenever you go to sleep you constantly have dreams about me raping you with a strap-on. I wish that your body releases pheremones that cause anyone around you, including your friends and family, to be compelled to abuse you and treat you like a slut too! And finally, I wish that you would always have to body of a sixteen year old girl, you will never age and after every time you have sex your hymen will grow back immediately afterwards and your cunt and ass will tighten up, making you a perpetual virgin. Also, I wish that you are sterile and immune to all STD’s and diseases.

There were six powerful flashes back to back and suddenly Lisa was a very changed woman. Her body was much smaller and her flesh much more sensitive. She could feel the invisible vibrators, pounding her from both sides like jackhammers. Instead of a sexy maid outfit she was wearing nothing but a collar and seven inch high-heels. Around her neck was a large metal collar, about two inches high and one inch thick, made of heavy metal. There was a silver engraveing on the collar labled “Worm”. The collar had no unlocking mechanism and would have to be cut off to be removed.

“Oh sis!” Charlie exclaimed “It turns me on so much when you treat Worm like that!” “You turn me on too Charlie!” Ann said dreamily. “I wish that you would get me pregenant with that massive cock of yours. I want to be a mommy.” There was a tenth and final flash as Charlie started molesting his big sister. Worm, formerly Lisa, recorded the whole thing with a hand-held camera for their next porn DVD, using her other hand to masturbate desperately, despite knowing that it would probably be several days, maybe even weeks, before her masters would let her orgasm.

None of them noticed Rachael take the necklace and leave, laughing the whole time. She was on her way to find another group of young adults who needed their wishes granted the way only she and her necklace could do.

* * *

The End