The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WISHSTONE

By Colleen Whyte

Jimmy started to sem-wakefullness as the door to his room opened and he heard someone come in. He had been staying with his grandmother for a week now and was going home tomorrow. Had he a choice in the matter he would have preferred almost anywhere else to spend his holiday but his mother had packed him off to do his family duty. It pissed him off that he got dumped with her to show the flag, while his sister and mother got to go places like Paris.

Not that Grandmother Matilda was old and decrepit, she was actually in pretty good shape for how old he thought she had to be, dressed rather modernly in fact. He wasn’t even sure about the grandmother bit because she wasn’t his mother’s mother—his mother referred to her as her grandmother but there was no way she was that old.

He was still annoyed though, it was the principle of it, once a year someone had to spend a week with her and it always seemed to be him. But now he wondered why she was coming into his room in the middle of the night.

She sat down on the side of his bed and gave him a gentle shake, “Jimmy, are you awake?”

“Mmph!” Jimmy snorted, “I am now.”

“Since you’ll be eighteen before I see you again I wanted to give you your special gift tonight.”

Jimmy was suddenly wide awake, ‘Gift?!’ he wondered.

“But before I can give it to you, you have to do me a little favour.”

‘Aha’, Jimmy thought, ‘I knew there’d be a catch. If I have to spend another week here I don’t care if its a car, she can keep it.’ Then he flinched as he felt her hand slide over his chest and pull back the blankets. As it was summer he was only wearing his pajama bottoms and he froze in disbelief as she deftly undid the rope tie. She leant over him and her warm breath played across his face moments before her lips landed firmly on his and stifled his cry of alarm. As she kissed him he could feel her hand on his rapidly hardening cock.

Moving on top of him she used her weight to hold him down, her lips still firmly pressed against his, the strange taste of lipstick pervading his mouth and the heavy feeling of her naked breasts pressing into his chest, her nipples hard points stabbing at him. She proceeded to fuck him, his inexperience causing him to shoot off inside her almost immediately but this didn’t stop her as she slid off him and proceeded to suck his cock back to life before mounting him again and riding herself off to an orgasm. Leaving him barely conscious she slipped away and left him wondering.

The next morning Jimmy awoke covered in dried sweat and the traces of cum around his cock. If it wasn’t for the bitter aftertaste of lipstick he would have thought it a wet dream. Sneaking off to the shower he cleaned himself and dressed ready for the trip. Wondering whether he should try to leave before she got up he discovered she was already up and waiting for him. However she didn’t say a word about the night before and he wondered if she had been sleep walking or something as she calmly served him breakfast and then told him to get his bags together so she could run him down to the bus station.

The short car trip passed in silence, it wasn’t until he was about to get on board the bus that she spoke to him again. Giving him a big hug she pressed something into his hand and whispered into his ear, “This is the family’s wish stone, it can only affect blood relatives and be careful because it gives as good as it gets.” Then out loud she said goodbye to him and pushed him up the steps into the bus. Jimmy staggered to his seat as the bus drove off and was glad to have the seat to himself as he sat down.

Opening his fist he saw that the item was a ring, probably gold and quite delicate. Wondering what the hell she had been talking about he held it up to the light to get a better look. Imbedded in it was a tiny stone, barely bigger than a pin head and a dirty grey colour. So much for it being a precious stone, the ring was probably only plated he figured but out of curiosity he slipped it on to his finger anyway. And so began a long bus trip with him trying to think of anything but how long it was going to take.

Getting off the bus he found no one waiting for him so he had to sit in the bus terminal for several hours until his sister finally showed up in the stationwagon. He could tell by the packages in the back that she had gone shopping at the mall before picking him up and he sat there sullenly as she teased him about his stay with Gran. He wished she would shut up, and she did! Totally unlike her, Heather didn’t say another word the whole way home.

As usual his mother wasn’t home, being a working single mother she tended to be out more than in and he had barely unpacked when his sister walked in and told him it was his turn to cook dinner. Travel lagged and less tolerant of her bossiness than normal he barked back at her, “You make it, its your turn!” He paused and waited for the argument that he knew he would lose, but instead she agreed and went in to the kitchen. He waited in silence until he was sure that she wasn’t just being sarcastic before venturing out.

That night he got to eat dinner in front of the TV, watching Baywatch. Both things had never happened before, Mum always insisted that they eat at the table and he never got to see Baywatch as his sister got to watch her soap on the other channel. Maybe she wanted some really big favour?

‘Wonder what Heather would look like with bigger tits,’ he thought idly as he watched CJ running down the beach.

There was a squeal from beside him and Jimmy looked around in alarm. Sitting in the other chair Heather was looking down to where her blouse had burst open, her breasts had doubled in size and were spilling over the cups of her bra. Heather was making strange, almost hysterical noises but all Jimmy could think was that she looked more like CJ now. And suddenly her hair was blond, and longer, hanging past her shoulders. And her clothes were gone, instead she was wearing the orange one piece swimsuit that the lifeguards wore, its tight material stretching over her voluptuous curves.

The ring! Jimmy looked down at his hand and sure enough he hadn’t taken it off. Grabbing it he frantically pulled and only succeeded in hurting his finger. Having slipped on so easily the ring now seemed to be too small to get past the joint of his finger although it wasn’t cutting in to his skin. Glancing up he saw that Heather was staring at him in mute disbelief, her hands cupping her enlarged breasts.

Hurriedly Jimmy forced himself to think of his sister and how she had been dressed before. To his relief she changed back again and he wished that she would forget the last ten minutes. He waited breathlessly as she stared at him, then relaxed as she snapped at him, “Hey, what’s this trash doing on? Its time for the Young and the Beautiful!” Jimmy slipped out of the lounge as she changed channel, trying hard not to think about her as he headed to the bathroom.

Half an hour of soap, pliers, even a file and he gave up. Not only was the ring not going to come off, but it also seemed to be indestructible. Going to bed early to avoid seeing Heather again he lay awake for a long time wondering how to get the ring off while trying not to think of all the things he could do to his sister to avenge years of being pushed around.

The next morning he was down at breakfast when his sister came storming in and slapped him across the back of the head, causing him to spill his cereal over his lap. “You lazy little bastard!” she screamed at him, “Getting me to make dinner last night when it was your turn. Wait until I tell mum.”

Lashing out in anger, Jimmy wished she had the big tits again to shut her up, maybe even bigger to really give her a scare. And suddenly her breasts were swelling, there was a popping noise as her bra gave way and her tits ballooned up under her tidy sweater, stretching the material until her nipples were clearly visible through the weave. Heather staggered as the sudden weight pulled her forward. Steadying herself she looked at him in disbelief.

“Now shut up,” Jimmy ordered, “Or I’ll make them even bigger.”

Heather’s startled expression quickly changed to fury and she advanced on him, fist raised but strangely silent. Flinching back, Jimmy barked, “You have to be nice to me, as nice as you possibly can ..”

Her demeanour softened instantly, but his sister continued to advance on him. Before he could gather his wits she had dropped to her knees and was undoing his pants. He tried to push her away but she was stronger than him and before he really knew what was happening she had popped his cock into her mouth and was sucking it hard. As waves of pleasure washed over him he knew this wasn’t the first blowjob she had given and he found he didn’t want her to stop.

He greyed out as he came spurting in her mouth, and when he focussed she was standing again, her huge tits still protruding in front of her.

“What have you done to me?” she squealed, her hands going to her mouth.

“Uh,” he stammered for a moment, then fell back on what he had done last night, “I order you to forget the last ten minutes.” His sister’s face went blank for a moment and he quickly did up his damp trousers.

“Oh, my tits,” Heather squealed, “What’s happened to my tits?”

Looking up Jimmy realised he had forgotten to change her body back and desperately tried to form an image in his mind of what she normally looked like. But he couldn’t, no matter how hard he tried her tits didn’t get any smaller. Her squealing was getting on his nerves, maybe if she liked her new tits she would shut up long enough to let him think.

“Oh Jimmy, aren’t they wonderful?” Heather said in a suddenly calm tone, “So big and firm. I love you so much for this.” Taking his wrists she pressed his hands into her tit flesh and wiggled them gently. “Don’t they feel so good? I can’t wait to show them off to everyone.”

Grateful for the respite, Jimmy sent her off to change her clothes so that he could clear his mind and wish her back to normal without her remembering anything. Then he was going to have to get the ring off as it seemed to react to his slightest whim and on more than one occasion in the past he had wished she would drop dead. That was something that he probably couldn’t undo.

He tried remembering his sister from a time when he was happy with her, when they had been doing something fun together and with no possible sexual overtones. He thought back to them tossing a football around in the back yard and before he knew it he was daydreaming. Before his eyes he was suddenly the star quarterback, kitted out in the full gear, having just scored the winning touchdown, the head cheerleader rushing over to kiss him ..

Pom poms appeared in front of his face, bringing him back to reality, or near enough to it to scare him. Whirling around he was set upon by Heather, her hair long and blond, a short pleated skirt bouncing over her bum, her tight white sweater stretching over her tits as she crushed herself against him and kissed him passionately. He barely noticed that he was wearing shoulder pads and a numbered jersey as his sister leapt up, wrapping her legs around his waist and began to grind her crotch against his hard-on while smothering his faces with desperate kisses. Surprised at his strength, he lowered her to the floor and pushed his cock into her sopping cunt and fucked her on the floor.

And then his mother walked in, laden down with her briefcase and bundles of papers that she couldn’t fit into it. As was normal she was hurried and more than a little harassed looking, her functionally short hair as dishevelled as it ever got, her light makeup slightly faded and her suit jacket and slacks ever so slightly wrinkled from the day’s burdens. But distracted as she was, even she couldn’t fail to notice two people fucking on her floor, especially as Heather was screaming her head off as she orgasmed over and over again. Shock turned to downright anger when Mrs Mason recognised her son as the one on top. Anger turned to a squeal of panic when she then noticed that it was her daughter that was being fucked by her son.

Jimmy looked round in horror as his mother screamed hysterically. Oh Shit, shit, shit!!! he thought, why did his mother have to come in at just that moment. There was no way he could get out of this, unless he used the ring again. But it was so hard to think as his cock was still buried in his sister’s cunt, her hips grinding up against him and the screams of two women now. Desperately he thought back to the previous day and willed for his mother to forget the last ten minutes just like Heather had. It seemed to work as a dazed look came over his mother’s face and with a mixture of pent up tension and panic he came, spurting into his sister’s hot cunt.

“Heather ..” he panted, knowing he would have to do his mother again, “Go .. to your .. room and .. clean up.” Obediently Heather got up from the floor and went to her room, cum and juices running down the insides of her legs. Swinging round, Jimmy caught his mother just before she recovered. “Mother, you will carry on with what you were going to do, remembering nothing after you touched the front door.”

His mother walked on past him towards her study and Jimmy raced for his own room, closing the door behind himself and stripping off the football jersey he was wearing. To his horror he discovered that he wasn’t wearing shoulder pads, his own body had swollen up into a hugely muscled mass. It took a lot of effort to restore his body to a semblance of normality and he collapsed on the bed, overwhelmed by feelings of elation and guilt.

What next, he wondered. His sister’s body and mind was responding to his every whim, he hadn’t even been thinking about her when he had had the footballer/cheerleader fantasy. And now his mother. Gods, he was starting to lust after her too, an unbidden image of his mother in a sexy dress came into his mind. He had to get rid of it, think about anything else until she got out of range.

Hearing her car start up and drive away he allowed himself to relax again, to stop thinking about painting the dog house, the only thing he could think of that didn’t arouse him at the moment. He had to have a shower, and then he was going to fix his sister. Maybe if he wished the ring off? Nothing. Getting desperate he even willed his finger to shrink, even fall off but his body refused to change.

* * *

Mrs Mason drove back to the office of the law firm she worked for, too preoccupied with the case she was working on to notice that she didn’t remember anything from the time she had arrived home to when she had got back in the car. It didn’t really matter, she had the papers she had gone to pick up and she wasn’t running late yet. Parking in the underbuilding carpark she took the elevator up to her floor.

Not able to waste even a moment of time, she was busily going over the case in her mind. It was her chance to make a reputation for herself, to get away from the stuffy and chauvinistic partners she worked for. Especially Mr Ball, she really hated that man, how he treated women like meat, with all his rude comments. And how he was continually harassing her about how she dressed, telling her that she needed to wear skirts, high heels, makeup, all manners of degradation for a modern woman. Why should she want to dress to please him?

Strangely she felt aroused, something that hadn’t happened to her in years, not since she had got rid of her no-good bum of a husband. Slowly her slacks began to change shape, the legs merging, the hem rising as unflattering trousers became a very revealing miniskirt. Her feet arched as her loafers grew six inch spike heels and shimmered into black patent leather pumps. Pantyhose darkened and shifted to stockings, their lacy tops just visible beneath the hem of her skirt. Her blouse faded away altogether to reveal her ripening cleavage as her tidy little b-cup breasts inflated like balloons to a hefty 38D. Her blazer thinning, becoming a diaphanous silk that barely hid the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra and allowing her nipples to form neat little points in the fabric.

The doors opened and Jimmy’s mother flicked back her now shoulder length hair and strutted into the lobby of the law office. The receptionist didn’t recognise her as she walked straight in to the senior partners office unannounced. Ball was talking to a client and was about to remark angrily about the interruption when Mrs Mason ripped open her silk top and thrust her huge breasts at him. Before he could fight her off she had his trousers down around his ankles and his cock in her mouth. She was soon sucking him off with the client fucking her from behind, both men only too eager to take advantage of this wanton woman.

* * *

Geoff Ball, senior partner, was feeling pretty good. He hadn’t recognised Jill Mason at first, but when he had it had made the blowjob he was receiving all the sweeter. Her offering up her ass to the client had helped to get them to sign and Ball could see a big future ahead. He didn’t know what had brought Jill around to the right way of thinking, didn’t really care. But the size of the jugs on her! She must have kept them strapped down under those mannish outfits she used to wear. And now, not only had she agreed to go out with the client tonight but her change in attitude had quelled the rebellion that had begun to brew amongst the secretaries. With Jill toeing his line, they were going to do likewise or find themselves on the street.

On a whim he summoned his personal assistant into his office. “Leanne,” he said as soon as she arrived, “I want you to have a breast enlargement. The company will pay for half of it.” Getting a rush out of her demure and slightly scared agreement he went on, “What the hell, if you go for a D-cup the company will pick up the whole tab. We want you looking your best for the clients, too, so Jill will be picking out some new clothes for you.”

He leaned back and crossed his hands on his slight paunch as he watched his assistant leave, her shoulders drooped and her head down. Maybe a new uniform for the receptionists as well, something with fishnet stockings and a lot of cleavage. In fact, he wondered, would french-maids outfits be out of the question?

* * *

Jimmy wasn’t too surprised when his mother didn’t come home that night, she often stayed so late at the office that she slept there rather than bother to come home. That left him with his more immediate problem, his sister Heather. Whatever changes he had wrought now seemed to be permanent, no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get her back to normal, or anything else. So she was currently bouncing around the house wearing only a g-string and heels, her huge breasts seeming to defy gravity without the slightest sag. And she seemed to be perpetually in heat, fucking anything vaguely phallic that she came across.

It had occurred to him that his Grandmother might know how to undo it but he was too scared to phone her. He could hear the telling off now, that she had warned him and he hadn’t paid attention, hadn’t taken her seriously. Maybe tomorrow he would work up the courage, but now he just needed sleep. He slipped away to his room while his sister wasn’t looking and barricaded himself in. Not long after he heard her trying the door and then her pleading for him to let her in, but he couldn’t cope with any more sex. Turning up his stereo he settled in to an uneasy sleep with visions of his grandmother in an oldfashioned dress whipping him with a stick.

He awoke late the next morning feeling strange, very strange. His whole body felt wrong, like it weighed him down in all the wrong places. It was a struggle to sit up, as though there was something between his legs stopping him. And then he saw it, actually there was no way he could miss it—overnight his cock had grown to immense proportions. It was easily two foot long and four inches thick, and even so it was only partially erect. His scream of denial echoed around his room but had no effect other than to cause his huge cock to wave around like an angry snake. As the movement threatened to make the head of his cock slap into his face he grabbed it, and almost fainted as the shock of pleasure went through him.

It was to get worse, looking across at the wall mirror he discovered he now had shoulders like a gridiron player, except that he didn’t need the pads. His entire body was grotesquely muscular. The damn ring, he thought, it had changed him again, had he somehow dreamed this up during the night? Could he change himself back or ..

Jimmy burst into tears when nothing happened no matter how hard he tried, like his sister the changes had become permanent. He wished like anything he had never put the ring on, had never gone to his Grandmothers, had never lusted after women. His life was over as far as he was concerned. He stopped sobbing suddenly, why was he suddenly feeling better? Then he realised that he had unconsciously begun playing with his cock and the warm arousal was overcoming his bitter depression. He tried to make himself stop, but it just felt too good.

Desire overcame him, he needed someone, sexually. He staggered out of his room looking for his sister, and found her in the lounge fucking herself with the largest cucumber she could find. Before she could react he threw himself upon her, his rigid cock slamming into her belly as her tits mashed into his rock hard chest. Heather squealed in delight and soon the cucumber was replaced by his cock, stretching her even more as they fucked like mad animals, bodies sweating and writhing as they came and came again, lost in each others lust.

Jimmy barely noticed as the front door opened and closed, he was still ramming his cock into his sister as his Grandmother came into the lounge and smiled at the frenzied scene she saw. He wouldn’t have recognised her anyway, the mature, impossibly young seeming woman had been replaced by a woman who was simply too young. It would have been hard to believe she was fifteen, let alone the four hundred and thirty two years of her real age.

Caressing Jimmy’s head she whispered, “I told you it gives as good as it gets.” Ever so gently she removed the ring from his hand, not that he was likely to notice, lost in his frenzied fucking with his sister. It wasn’t until after he had cum in a torrent that threatened to fill his sister that he regained his senses and his old body.

Sitting back from where his sister was still writhing on the floor, her fingers making squelching noises as she fingerfucked herself, he looked up at the girl sitting on the couch.

“Who?” he gasped.

“The person you lot somewhat unflatteringly refer to as Grandmother Matilda,” the girl smiled. Somehow Jimmy believed her, with all the weirdness that had just happened.

“What?” was all he managed on his next breath.

“Obviously I’m not your grandmother, or even your mother’s. I’m really your great-great-great .. oh too many greats to worry about .. grandmother. Many, many years ago I found the ring and discovered it would grant me renewed youth in return for a quite basic ritual. I merely needed siblings amongst my descendants to engage in a little incest. In times past that was less of an issue, but people have got more uptight about it in recent years.”

“Then your grandmother, your real grandmother, decided to have only one child and threw a spanner into the works. However you and your sister have recharged my batteries, so to speak. In fact you went so overboard that I had to rush here before your de-aged me to nothingness.”

“Oh.” Was all Jimmy could manage for several moments, then he noticed that his body had returned to normal. That seemed to make sense, at least as much sense as anything that had happened recently. Looking across at his sister he was shocked to see that she was still a horny blond slut with supersized tits.

“Why hasn’t Heather changed back as well?” he asked.

“Oh, I just happen to like her that way,” Matilda laughed, “She always was too up herself for my liking. Where’s your mother by the way?”

“No idea.”

“Oh well, doesn’t matter. Now I believe I owe you a birthday present, how would you like a car?”

“Sure.”

* * *

Leaning back in his chair, trousers down around his ankles and sweat drenching his body, Geoff Ball decided that life didn’t get any better than this. Jill had just fucked him in his chair, she had begged for it and he had been only too happy to oblige. He was beginning to form a theory, that he had gained mind control powers from somewhere and was using them to dominate the previously butch and unresponsive Jill. He liked the feeling of superiority it gave him, to have her as his slut toy, especially as he could use her to apply leverage to the other women around the office. Sure the others scowled at him as he walked by ogling them, but he could live with that. Especially with their new uniforms that Jill had picked out for them. Black leather bustiers, miniskirts, thigh boots with the spike heels and the shoulder length gloves. And he had them all booked in for their breast enlargements. They didn’t even dare quit, Jill was willing to swear in court that they had been sexually harassing him.

Time for someone to take a letter, he decided with a huge grin.