The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witch Queen

Red Wagons

There were thirty horse drawn cages mounted on wagons. Inside each cage the right, front and back wall as well as the floor was softened by a coating of thick padded leather, while the bars that lined the left side of the cages were steel, coated in thick protective rubber to prevent the contents of the cage from damage, accidentally or otherwise.

The cages were large, each was some forty feet long, ten feet high and fifteen feet wide and took eight horses to pull them especially when loaded. So far only just over half the cages contained any load and of these the first five had been loaded from the very start of the journey they had taken.

The column of cages were part of the baggage train of an army, in front and behind were wagons carrying all the supplies that the army could not loot and pillage from the lands through which it passed. Other coaches and wagons carried the administrative and support staff needed to keep the army fighting, here were located the cooks, storekeepers, armourers, blacksmiths, fletchers and farriers, their wagons piled high with the tools of their trades. Wagons loaded with everything from tents to shovels to portable lavatories rolled noisily down the road and in the middle were the cages. The cages were there for only one reason, to transport female slaves.

The first five cages, painted a garish blood red, were quiet with only the sounds of low conversation intermixed with moans and groans of pleasure. The inside of the cages were a comfortable place for the cargo they carried were valuable, large cushions and fur rugs lay on the thickly padded leather floors, water and food were provided in bowls. These were the slaves of the army’s military and religious hierarchy, the property of those of high enough rank that they were allowed to bring their pets with them; but the next eleven cages were different.

Although the interiors were just as padded as the first five they held a very different cargo, sobbing, pleading, prayers and even threats could be heard coming from the next eleven cages. In each were twenty women, captives from the three towns the army had recently sacked, all were still dressed in the clothes they had been captured in and as yet none of them had been enslaved. The only sign of the fate that awaited the women, who ranged in age from eighteen to fifty, were the blood red leather collars that had been buckled and locked around each of their necks. The collars meant nothing to the women in the cages; the truth about the fate of women captured by the Witch-Queens army had not reached the towns that had recently fallen, they merely thought themselves to be captives not soon to be sex-slaves.

The cages came to halt as the army paused in its relentless and unstoppable push forward across the farming lands of Grent towards its ultimate destination, Grent’s capital city Beston. Inside the first cage three slaves lay on the fur rugs that covered the padded leather floor, two were covered in blood red leather slave skins while the third wore black, chains ran from the collars the slaves had locked around their necks to deeply embedded rings in the floor of the cage. The chains were not there to prevent escape, none of the three could even conceive the thought of freedom. Instead the chains were there to prevent the theft of valuable property.

The mouths of all three slaves and the leather of the hoods that surrounded their mouths were damp with each other’s juices, there was no prohibition on any of the slaves fucking each other and the three took every opportunity to do so. All three sat up as they heard voices approaching, seeing who the voice belonged to two of the slaves, one in black leather the other in blood red lay down once more and began kissing. The third slave knelt obediently next to the bars of its cage, its thighs wide to expose its damp, pierced sex, its gloved hands resting on its thighs and its hooded head facing submissively down.

“This, my dear Kristina, is my pet, prime,” said the Witch-Queen, “A year ago she was a bride about to be married; now she is my property, my slave-slut, obedient, perverted, erotic and totally compliant.”

“Oh my,” said a woman whose voice prime didn’t recognise, “She’s quite startling.”

“No Kristina not she, this a slave not a woman, slaves are property, they are possessions just like your dress or you shoes,” said Elianna, “Prime, like all slaves is referred to as it, that is also the way it thinks of itself, not as an individual but as a possession, as my property.”

Kristina Collerton looked at the slave kneeling before her with a look of surprise on her face, “It’s a lot to take in, and it’s all so new to me,” she said.

“I know, but you will soon fit in perfectly, and I will of course help as promised. Without your assistance I would have suffered needless casualties and been delayed for several days, by showing us the hidden way into you town you made things much easier for me and for that I owe you a debt of gratitude. You took a great risk entering my lines the way you did, if not for the fact that General Tursen realised how valuable your information was you would undoubtedly be in one of the red wagons awaiting enslavement instead of talking to me.”

There was an expression of revulsion on Kristina Collerton’s face as she listened to the Witch-Queen, “As it is, I believe that you have earned the right to become a citizen of my realm as you requested for your reward, a rare but not unknown event.”

“Thank you Majesty, I hated that town, why should I become a slave just so others I disliked so much could stay free for a few more days,” said Kristina bitterly.

“Why indeed?” said the Witch-Queen.

“And you will keep your other promise, you will help me become like all the others in your realm, it’s as I told you I have never ever had the slightest sexual interest in women.”

“Yes I will keep my promise, we have the magical power to easily change your sexuality so that you will only ever find women attractive, men will no longer hold any interest for you whatsoever. The perversions and fetishes we discussed, the ones that made you blush so much and are so common in our society, will be magically imprinted in your mind at the same time.”

Kristina swallowed nervously, “However in return I will require one thing from you,” said the Witch-Queen, “I have a plan to set up a brothel in Beston stocked with slave-whores for those soldiers who cannot afford to own or do not wish to own a slave. We have similar in other large cities and towns. I will need a Madam to run the brothel for me and I have decided that you will be ideal for the job.”

Kristina’s mouth fell open in shock, taking Kristina’s arm the Witch-Queen turned and guided her away, “Don’t worry Kristina,” said Elianna with a grin, “Once the magic has taken hold you’ll love the idea.”

Prime sighed as its Mistress walked away, then it moved back from the bars of the cage, four women in the black armour of warrior-clerics were approaching. All three slaves in the cage watched as one of the cleric’s unlocked the cage door, “Get in or you will be forced in” she said. Two expensively dressed women stood between the clerics, tears running down their faces as they looked at the door of the cage. “Get in,” said the cleric menacingly.

With obvious reluctance the two women walked up the steps and through the door of the cage; two of the clerics followed, long thin chains in their hands, silently they locked the chains to a ring at the opposite end of the cage to the rings the three slaves were chained to then locked the other end to the leather collars around the women’s necks. Just as silently the two warrior-clerics strode from the cage, the cage was locked and the four marched off.

There was a look of stunned disbelief on the women’s faces then they threw their arms around each other and began to cry piteously. The three leather-clad slaves looked at one another in surprise what was there to cry about?

Prime looked at the two women, there were similarities in the women’s faces that meant they were probably related to each other; one appeared to be in her late thirties or early forties and the other prime guessed was in her late teens or perhaps early twenties. Both were without doubt beautiful, both blond, their long hair elaborately styled and that along with the silk gowns they wore spoke of wealth. Full lips below a small straight nose, softly rounded cheeks and almond shaped blue eyes were the same on both women’s faces but the younger woman’s face was slightly longer than the older ones while the older woman’s forehead was slightly higher, her chin more chiselled. Both were tall with large breasts and narrow waists, prime could understand exactly why the two were in this cage and not one of the others.

To prime the collars locked around the women’s necks also spoke volumes; the collar the older woman wore was a blood red, two-inch wide strip of leather covered in square studs made of silver locked closed with a small silver lock. The collar that circled the younger woman’s neck was totally different, wide enough to almost completely cover her neck from top to bottom the wide leather collar was black and held closed at the back by two black buckles each with its own small lock.

Between tearful sobs the two women began to talk to each other apparently oblivious of the presence of the three slaves who lay watching them with interest, “This can’t be happening,” said the younger of the two as the older woman wiped tears from her relatives face.

The older woman shook her head sadly, “I only wish it wasn’t.”

“I saw then kill father and Uncle Johannes, they tried to surrender and.... and they just killed them, the men from the families in the two carriages behind us and the male servants in the other carriages as well, those women just slaughtered them,” tears began to fall again.

The younger woman’s eyes were wide with shock as she looked at her older relative, “Did anyone escape, did... did Uncle Stefan get away Aunt Georgina?” she asked quietly.

The older woman’s eyes closed and she held back a sob, “No,” she said quietly, “He died fighting.”

“I’m so sorry,” said the younger one and for a few moments there was silence.

“At least your cousin Karl survived,” said Georgina, “I saw him get knocked out and they poured some sort of concoction down his throat and put him into a large bag, like a sleeping bag but closed at the top. He was put onto a wagon with a few other similar bags on the back and the wagon drove off, at least he survived. Did you see what happened to your mother and sister, Sylvia?”

Sylvia nodded, “After the Blood Guard officer pointed at us and we were pulled aside I saw them in the line with the other women from the carriages. Mother and Jocelyn were picked out with about ten others, they were manacled and forced onto a wagon as well but then the officer was putting these things around our necks so I didn’t see where the wagon went,” said Sylvia as she touched the black leather collar she wore.

“Aunt Georgina, what do you think they’re going to do to us?” she said with obvious fear.

“I don’t know Sylvia,” said Georgina as she looked around the cage, “Ransom would seem the obvious conclusion but I just don’t know, I’m sorry Sylvia,” she said with genuine regret in her voice.

Georgina gave a sudden start and a gasp of surprise as apparently for the first time she saw the three slaves watching Sylvia and she from the far end of the cage; Sylvia looked in the same direction as her aunt, her mouth falling wide with surprise.

Georgina and Sylvia looked in undisguised amazement and disbelief at the three leather encased slaves; Georgina was the first to recover her composure, she swallowed nervously, “Please can you help us?” she asked desperately.

There was silence; neither prime nor the other two slaves had been given permission to speak to the two women.

“Please, my name is Georgina this is my niece Sylvia, can you help us?”

A quiet voice suddenly spoke from the shadows outside the bars of the cage close to where prime lay a voice prime knew without thinking, “You may speak to them prime,” said prime’s Mistress, “But do not tell them their fate that is for others to do, nod if you understand.”

Prime nodded its leather-hooded head, the chain attached to its collar tinkled as it did and its long braided hair flicked back and forth.

Prime crawled towards the two women the chain locked to its collar jingling as it dragged across the padded leather floor behind it. Prime could see the look of astonishment on the women’s faces as it approached them, the blood red leather of the slave-skin, hood and gloves prime wore left only its eyes, mouth, cunt and arse uncovered.

“Hello,” said prime, the slaves full pouting lips permanently coloured blood red by its Mistress’s magic to match the leather it almost constantly wore.

For a while there was silence as Georgina and Sylvia stared in disbelief tinged with revulsion at prime as prime waited patiently for the women to speak, prime thought about masturbating while it waited but decided not to.

Georgina looked at Sylvia, “Well... yes, perhaps sitting is a good idea,” she said.

“I... I... suppose so,” said Sylvia unable to tear her eyes from prime.

Rather awkwardly in the silk gowns they wore, Sylvia and Georgina sat down in front of prime.

Prime stared appreciatively at the two women’s faces and then their large breasts, “My... my name is Georgina and... and this is my niece Sylvia,” said Georgina.

“Hello,” said prime with a smile on its blood red lips as it looked at Georgina then Sylvia.

“What’s your name?” asked Georgina as she looked at prime, still not quite believing what she was seeing.

“Prime,” came the reply from the slave-slut.

Sylvia got up the nerve to ask a question, “Why... why are you dressed like that?”

“Prime’s Mistress wants prime to be dressed like this.”

“Your Mistress,” said Sylvia in a shocked voice, “What do you mean your Mistress, are you some sort of servant?”

“Of course not,” said prime, laughing at the idea of being thought of as a servant, “prime is a sex-slave, owned by its Mistress, Elianna Holzberg, Witch-Queen of High Elstrand,” said prime with undisguised pride.

“The Witch-Queen,” gasped Sylvia in amazement.

“And those two,” said Georgina quietly and fearfully as she pointed at the two slaves who were now caressing each other’s leather covered bodies while they kissed.

“Those are also slaves, but they are not owned by prime’s Mistress.”

“But that’s impossible,” said an astounded and disbelieving Sylvia, “Slavery was made illegal three hundred years ago by the Council of the Five Lands, you can’t be slaves.”

Prime merely shrugged its leather-covered shoulders, “This slave knows nothing of what you speak. All it knows is that it is property as are those slaves over there,” it said.

“But surely you weren’t always a.... a slave, who were you before you were enslaved?” asked Sylvia.

“There is no before, prime has always been and always will be its Mistress’s slave,” replied the sex-slave, there was silence as the two startled women looked at prime.

“Prime,” said Georgina as she looked at the leather-covered slave, “Do you know why we are here with you, do you know what’s going to happen to us?”

Prime knew it was time for it to obey its Mistresses commands, “No,” it lied.

“Can you help us get away?” asked Sylvia in desperation.

“No,” said prime truthfully, it could see the worried look was still on Georgina’s face.

Sylvia began to cry again, “I’m scared Aunt Georgina,” she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

“I know Sylvia, so am I,” said Georgina, “Prime, do you know a woman in black velvet robes, she is very, very fat and has grey hair and another woman, she is tall, very powerfully built, an officer who wears blood red leather armour her eyes are green and her hair is chestnut brown?”

“Of course, the first is Candida Renville, Arch-Abbess of Keln and the second is General Benina, commander of the Blood Guard.”

Prime could see a look of distaste on Sylvia’s tear streaked face as she looked past prime, the slave turned and looked over its shoulder; the other two slaves had put themselves into a sixty-nine position and were avidly sucking at each other’s cunts. There was a grin on prime’s face as the slave turned back to Georgina and Sylvia; Georgina was also looking in disgust at the black and red leather covered slaves as they fucked.

Georgina looked back at prime; she opened her mouth to speak but was distracted by movement outside the bars of the cage. One of the soldiers who had brought Georgina and Sylvia to the cage had returned, in her hands she held a tray containing a bowl of fruit and two leather flasks, one red the other black. Opening the door of the cage the female soldier stepped inside; she placed the bowl of fruit next to Georgina then passed her the red leather flask before passing the black one to Sylvia. Sylvia looked at the fruit and the flask, “Thank you,” she said looking up at the female soldier, the soldier smirked at the two women then as silently as she had entered she left.

“At least they don’t intend to starve us,” said Sylvia as she removed the stopper from the black leather flask, “I don’t...” said Georgina trying to warn Sylvia but it was too late as Sylvia took a drink from the flask.

Georgina looked at her niece intently as she drank deeply from the flask, Sylvia put down the flask and picked up a piece of fruit, she noticed her aunt looking at her. “It’s just water Aunt Georgina,” said Sylvia, “And we’ve had nothing to eat or drink since last night,” she said as she picked up another piece of fruit.

Prime watched with curiosity as Georgina pulled the stopped from the flask she’d been given and sniffed at the opening, for a few moments Georgina looked at her niece but there appeared to be no change in Sylvia. Cautiously Georgina lifted the red leather flask to her lips and sipped the water. Thirst took over and Georgina quickly gulped down half the flask; soon the bowl and both flasks of water were empty.

By the time Georgina and Sylvia had finished eating sunset was beginning to tinge the sky with red, prime had little interest in this, its attention was focused on Georgina and Sylvia, while the two leather clad slaves at the other end of the cage were continuing to lap at each other’s cunts. For a moment Sylvia glanced at the two then with her face blushing red she looked quickly away.

Prime’s eyes roamed over the bodies of the two women, enjoying what she saw despite them being clothed, Georgina had noticed the way prime was looking at her, “Please don’t look at us like that,” she said, “We’re not like you.”

Prime grinned mischievously, “All women are like this slave they just don’t realise it until they find the right Mistress,” it said, “You would both make very acceptable slave-sluts, leather would suit you,” said prime still grinning.

Georgina and Sylvia looked in disbelieving horror at prime, “No,” said Sylvia, “Don’t say that.”

Prime merely shrugged its leather covered shoulders. Looking at the two women prime could see a fine sheen of sweat beginning to develop on their brows and a faint pink flush developing on their faces, necks, chests and shoulders; a small smile formed on prime’s blood red lips.

Prime turned its head as it heard a tinkling of chains, the two slaves, one in black leather the other in blood red leather, were crawling towards prime, the pair stopped and knelt looking with interest at the two worried and unsure women. There were expressions of distaste on Sylvia and Georgina’s faces as they looked at the two slaves; the leather that surrounded the slave’s mouths was still damp with juices from each other’s cunts.

“Hello,” said the slave in black leather as it looked in curiosity at Georgina and Sylvia, “This slave is called bitch and that one is called klis,” it said pointing at the slave in blood red leather that knelt beside it.

“Which Mistress owns you?” asked the slave in black leather as it looked in curiosity at Georgina and Sylvia, “This slave is owned by Candida Renville, Arch-Abbess of Keln.”

“We aren’t slaves, we don’t have a mistress, we are free women,” said an angry Georgina.

There was a look of confusion in bitch’s eyes as it looked at Georgina and Sylvia, “But how can that be, there are Mistresses and there are slaves, this slave has never heard the words free women, what does it mean?” it said turning to look at prime.

Prime shrugged, “This slave doesn’t understand either, perhaps the Mistresses will explain,” it said.

The slave called klis nodded, “Yes, that is right, the Mistresses will explain,” it said as it looked in curiosity at Georgina and Sylvia.

Georgina put her arm around her niece’s shoulders as the two women looked with distaste at the three leather-clad slaves, Georgina opened her mouth to answer but before she could the door to the cage was opened and four of the black-armoured warrior clerics entered, two of them approached Georgina, “Stand up,” said one of them looking directly at Georgina.

Georgina looked up in confusion, “What do you want?” she asked.

“I said stand up,” said the warrior as she grabbed hold of Georgina and pulled her to her feet.

Georgina gasped in pain as the black armoured warrior gripped her arm, Georgina could only stand in confusion as the collar around her neck was unlocked and removed and then unlocked from the chain attached to the ring in the floor. For a moment Georgina felt a flush of hope but then another collar, identical to the wide black leather collar around Sylvia’s neck, was buckled and locked into place then reattached to the chain.

The warriors released Georgina and picked up the dishes and replaced the flasks with fresh ones, both black, and without comment the four warriors left the wagon. Georgina rubbed her arm where the warrior had gripped it, flexing her hand and wrist. With tentative fingers Georgina reached up and touched the wide, black leather collar around her neck, she looked at prime, “Do you know why they did that?” she asked as she moved close to her niece.

Prime stared at Georgina, its eyes bright behind the leather hood that covered its head and face, “No,” said prime.

Outside the bars of the wagon the sun was setting, noises were coming from the massive camp that the Witch-Queens army occupied; fires and torches were being lit and the sound of women’s voices raised in song and laughter could be heard. Servants in the uniform of the Royal Family appeared, a heavy sheet made from sailcloth was unrolled from the top of the slave-wagon, covering the open, barred side of the wagon.

Prime sighed, the lowering of the sheet meant its Mistress would not be using it tonight, turning its back on Georgina and Sylvia the slave crawled to the pile of furs in the corner, within moments the other two slaves had joined prime. Embracing each other the three leather clad slaves soon fell asleep.

Prime stretched, the wagon was on the move, following the army as it progressed across the plains. The day had started like each did in the slave-wagon, servants had appeared and helped the three slaves strip off the leathers they wore, then helped them bathe and perfume their bodies before washing and braiding the hair of three slaves. Finally they were dressed in fresh slave-skins, their faces once again obscured by leather hoods that left only mouth’s and eyes uncovered. Soap and water had also been brought for Sylvia and Georgina to clean and refresh themselves.

Afterwards food and drink had appeared, and all had eaten and drunk their fill then the wagons had begun to move forward. It was now mid-afternoon and the wagons had stopped earlier than normal, prime looked through the bars of the slave-wagon wondering what the reason for the early stop was then the answer became obvious. Ten warriors were escorting a line of women, tied to each other by ropes around their necks, past the wagons. The women were sobbing and pleading as they were led past prime, “What’s happening, who are those women?” asked Georgina as she stood beside prime.

“Captives, soon to be slaves, another town must have fallen and that is why we have stopped earlier than normal. Those women will be enslaved in the next few days, unlike you and Sylvia they will be property and have Mistresses who own them just as this slave does,” said prime.

Prime turned her hooded face towards Georgina, there was a shocked look on Georgina’s face as she looked at the women as they were lead away, “Slaves,” she whispered, “Oh no, those poor women.”

Prime wanted to laugh but then something else caught its attention, six warriors-clerics in their traditional black armour were approaching the wagon, four of them appeared to be carrying a large strongly made chair. Prime and Georgina moved away from the bars as the door to wagon was opened and the chair carried inside and placed in the centre of the wagon facing the end where Sylvia and Georgina had been sleeping. Georgina, Sylvia and the three slaves looked with curiosity at the chair and the warriors then a carriage drew up outside the wagon and its door opened.

Bitch gasped in delight as from the coach stepped the grossly fat Candida Renville, Arch-Abbess of Keln dressed as usual in her midnight black velvet robes; the Arch-Abbess looked around for a moment then she walked from the steps of the coach into the slave-wagon. The slave known as bitch dashed forward then knelt with its face towards the floor at the feet of its Mistress, the Arch-Abbes laughed, “Hello bitch, are you well my pet?” she said as she reached down and stroked her slaves hooded head.

“Yes Mistress this slave is very well,” replied the slave.

“You may kiss my boots,” said the Arch-Abbess as she raised her robes slightly, the slave groaned with pleasure as it leant forward and lovingly kissed its owners dusty boots.

The Arch-Abbess nodded her approval then walking over sat down heavily and with a sigh into the large padded chair, “Kneel beside me bitch,” she ordered and the slave quickly obeyed as a junior Sister placed a large bag beside the chair and opened it, “Thank you Sister Deidra, please go and find yourself a pet from one of the other wagons as we discussed.”

“Thank you Arch-Abbess,” said Sister Deidra with obvious gratitude then she left.

Georgina and Sylvia were standing watching the Arch-Abbess, the Arch-Abbess smiled reassuringly at them then gestured with her leather gloved hand at a place just in front of her, “Georgina, Sylvia, please come closer so I can explain what’s happening.”

With obvious reluctance the two women moved to the position Candida had indicated, “First let me introduce myself, I am Candida Renville, Arch-Abbess of Keln, and as you can tell I already know who you are.”

“Please why are we here in this wagon, why are we collared and chained like animals, what…” blurted Sylvia suddenly, Candida held up her gloved hand and Sylvia became quiet.

“I will answer your questions Sylvia, just try to relax and stay calm,” she said in an even and placating tone.

Candida looked at the dusty and dishevelled clothing the two women wore, the expensive gowns now looking the worse for wear, Candida was pleased, “You look thirsty,” she said, “Bring wine,” she ordered, bowing deeply one of the cleric-warriors left the slave wagon. Moments later the woman returned with a tray bearing three large goblets, Candida took the goblet next to her, “Please join me in a glass,” she said as the tray was offered to Sylvia and Georgina.

For a moment the two women hesitated looking cautiously at Candida then as the Arch-Abbess took a sip from her goblet Georgina and Sylvia took the goblets from the tray, “Thank you,” said Georgina, obviously attempting to maintain a polite atmosphere despite the oddness of the situation.

“You are most welcome,” said Candida as she watched Sylvia and Georgina sip their wine, she waited patiently.

Finally Georgina spoke, “Could you tell us why we are here, in this wagon with these… slaves?”

For a few seconds Candida said nothing, she watched as Georgina and Sylvia’s faces began to redden, becoming flushed, flecks of sweat rapidly appearing on their brows. Candida grinned and sipped at the wine she held in her gloved hand, “You are here because I need you to help me with a little experiment I’m conducting.”

“Experiment?” said Georgina as she dabbed her damp forehead with a handkerchief.

“Yes, as soon as saw you and your niece I knew you would suit my needs perfectly, which is why you no longer wear General Benina’s collar,” replied Candida as Georgina reached up and touched the leather collar around her neck.

“But now sure you will be more than willing to help me won’t you Sylvia,” there was a glazed expression on Sylvia’s face as Candida looked at her.

“I... don’t... I... yes... yes... I’ll help,” she said with a sigh.

“And you Georgina, I’m sure you’ll be happy to help me as well won’t you,” said Candida as she grinned at Sylvia’s aunt.

A look of confusion appeared on Georgina’s face and she blinked rapidly then she also sighed as her eyes glazed over, “Yes... I’ll help,” she said, her voice quiet and distant.

Candida continued to grin, the drugs and potions that had been put in the two women’s food and drink since they were first placed in the cage and in the wine they were now drinking had had the effect Candida wanted. Both were now compliant and docile, just as Candida wanted them.

“Very good,” said Candida as she ran her leather gloved fingers over first Sylvia and then Georgina’s cheek, both flinched slightly but did not move away from her touch. Satisfied, Candida passed her wine goblet to her slave and turned to the black-armoured warriors that had accompanied her.

“Bring them to my tent along with my slave,” Candida commanded as she rose ponderously to her feet. With a last look at the two drugged women she walked heavily to her carriage and climbed inside, as the carriage set off the warriors moved towards Georgina and Sylvia, as they remained expressionless and drugged.

For ten days the wagons had travelled across the plains of Grent, villages and farms had fallen to the Witch-Queens forces and the red wagons now contained many more attractive women destined to be sex-slaves. Prime had watched as dozens of women had been forced begging, pleading and crying past the bars of its wagon. Then as the days passed in ones, twos, threes and more, newly converted and collared red leather sheathed sex-slaves had been led unresisting, compliant and submissively away at the end of leashes held by their new Mistresses. Prime had even seen the woman its Mistress had been with but now dressed in extremely tight red satin and velvet leading four sex-slaves by leashes held in her velvet gloved hand, the woman had looked at prime a grin forming on her heavily made up face as she strutted past in extravagantly high heeled ankle boots. Prime’s thoughts had of course turned to sex, wondering what it would be like to pleasure the woman who was now the Witch-Queens royal brothel keeper and procuress.

The days were warm and balmy and the sex-slaves in the wagon dozed and fucked the days away while at night they served their owners as the sexual animals they were and for ten days Sylvia and Georgina had been taken away at night by Candida Renville and returned weeping and obviously distressed each morning. The wagons were stationary once more and the day was ending as prime looked at Georgina and her niece huddled under furs at the other end of the leather-padded slave wagon; the two women were sobbing quietly.

Stripped of the expensive clothes they had been wearing when they were captured the two women were now naked other than the black leather collars that were locked around their necks. Prime had no idea why the Arch-Abbess was taking Georgina and Sylvia away each night but as instructed by its Mistress the slave was watching to see if it could detect anything unusual.

The sobbing gradually ceased and prime listened as the two women spoke to each other, “I still can’t remember anything,” said Georgina, “Other than being in this wagon I can’t remember anything. What about you Sylvia?” she asked her niece.

Sylvia shook her head, “No, I’m the same, I can’t remember a thing from the time we leave this cage until the time we’re returned, but at least we haven’t ended up like them,” she said as she glanced at the three leather clad sex-slaves.

None of the occupants of the cage had been paying attention to the darkening outside world so the two women turned in sudden surprise at the noise of the door being unlocked and opened, “Oh no,” whispered Sylvia as the cage door opened and the grinning Arch Deaconess stepped inside.

“Ah, my very favourite experiments, and you are obviously delighted to see me,” gloated the Arch Deaconess as she looked at the two women as they huddled together in fear. Behind the Arch-Deaconess two of her guards dressed in the black leather armour of the Sisters of Torment followed her into the cage. Finally, two women dressed in black satin robes embroidered with the symbol of the goddess Siv, thirteen arrows arranged like the hands of a clock with a skull at the centre where the arrows met, entered.

The two satin-robed women each carried leather valises that they placed on the cages padded floor, behind them three of the soldiers who normally guarded the wagon struggled to get a large, heavily reinforced and well-padded chair through the gate into the cage. Finally, with the Arch-Deaconess tapping her booted foot on the floor, they succeeded and placed the chair near the centre of the cage.

Without comment Candida Renville lowered her massive bulk into the chair, she looked at the two cringing women and grinned once more, “Oh dear Georgina and Sylvia, you don’t seem to be very happy to see me, and after all the fun we’ve had together.”

“What are you talking about,” said Georgina as she looked despairingly at the Arch-Deaconess while trying to cover her nakedness with the furs, “Neither of us can remember a single thing about the time we’ve spent with you!”

The Arch-Deaconesses grin widened, “Oh dear, how remiss of me,” she said with mock concern, “Let me help you with that.”

Sylvia and Georgina were expecting a simple explanation so they were unprepared for what happened next. Candida’s black gloved hands began to weave and twist as her leather covered fingers pointed at the two cowering women, then for several seconds she chanted in a language that neither of the women recognised. Finally her hands stopped moving and the chant ended, Sylvia and Georgina were staring with a blank, wide-eyed, slack jawed expression on their faces as they looked up at Candida Renville.

“Stand up and come here,” ordered Candida.

Without hesitation and with the vacant expression still on their faces Georgina and her niece stood up and walked the short distance necessary to silently stand side by side in front of the Arch-Deaconess. Candida looked from Sylvia to Georgina then she turned her whole attention to Sylvia, for several moments Candida admired the young woman’s naked body, enjoying the sight of her full, well-formed breasts, nicely narrowed waist and the blond hair covering her pubes. Candida was an impatient woman but in this case she was willing to wait.

Reaching out Candida touched the centre of Sylvia’s forehead with her leather gloved left index finger, Candida’s eyes flashed to all black as they locked onto Sylvia’s wide open all blue ones, “Zrennish, zrennish Siv, mennishta er Siv v’tro tar’nbens,” she chanted. Candida repeated the phrase five times then removed her gloved finger from Sylvia’s forehead as her eyes returned to their normal colour.

Sylvia blinked rapidly and her mouth slowly closed, she sighed and blinked again then she focused on the grinning Candida, Sylvia licked her lips with obvious nervousness at the Arch-Abbesses stare, “What... just happened?” she asked, “I don’t remember standing up.”

“Don’t be concerned my dear, everything will make sense in a few moments.”

Sylvia turned to look at her aunt standing unmoving and unresponsive next to her, “Aunt Georgina, what have you done to her?” she asked as she looked at the vacant and empty expression on her aunt’s face.

“Let’s just say that I’ve turned it off for now so you and I can talk, it will come to no harm while it’s like this I promise,” said Candida in a reassuring tone, please to see that Sylvia had not reacted to her aunt being called an it.

“Besides Sylvia haven’t you remembered what’s been happening, haven’t you remembered what you’ve been doing when you’ve been with me?” asked Candida as Sylvia continued to stare at Georgina.

Slowly, obviously reluctant to take her attention from her Aunt, Sylvia turned to look at Candida, for several seconds there was silence as Sylvia looked nervously at the Arch-Abbess, “No,” was the eventual reply.

Candida laughed. “You blush so prettily when you lie my dear,” she said as she gestured at one of the priestesses, the woman opened the bag she had placed on the floor and reached inside. The Arch-Abbess held out her hand and took what the priestess was holding out to her, with a grin she looked at Sylvia who was averting her eyes from what Candida held in her gloved hands.

“I thought you’d like this, it is yours and I did after all give it to you myself,” said Candida as she once again grinned at Sylvia. “Here you go my dear,” she said as she held out her hands.

Sylvia shook her head rapidly as she looked at what Candida held in her leather gloved hands, “No, you’re wrong that’s not mine, it’s not.”

“Of course it is my dear, next you’ll be trying to tell me that you don’t remember using it or how very much you enjoyed using it, how damp it made your cunt.”

Sylvia was slowly shaking her head in denial, “No... please, I... I don’t remember that!”

“Oh dear, you’ll be telling me next you don’t remember what a slut you have standing next to you, that you don’t remember how desperate it was to suck my pussy, how many hours it spent with its tongue up my cunt and arse. Remember how anxious it was to satisfy me, to make sure I came, its such an insatiable whore.”

Sylvia looked at her aunt, an expression of anger and disgust on her face, “I don’t know why she behaved like that, she’s married and has a child, she’s never been with a woman yet...”

“Yet its proved to be a cunt hungry slut that has become remarkably good at pleasuring women in a very short time, obviously a natural cunt sucker and arse licker wouldn’t you agree Sylvia?”

There was a look of anger on Sylvia’s young face as she looked angrily at her aunt, “Alright, yes, she seemed to really enjoy having sex with you.”

“I agree, that’s why I’m going to enslave it, dress it in black leather like my other slut and turn it into my property. It would be ridiculous to allow a bitch like that to go free don’t you think so Sylvia, I hope you don’t mind?”

With an expression of disgust on her face Sylvia looked at her aunt then she slowly nodded, “Yes, your right, it really is a complete slut, I hope you enjoy owning it.”

“I’m sure I will my dear, here this is yours,” said Candida.

Sylvia turned and looked at what the Arch-Abbess was holding out towards her, “Thank you, I was wondering what had happened to it,” she said as she took the metre long riding whip from the Arch-Abbess and held it lightly in her left hand as she slipped the leather loop over her wrist.

“But before I claim my new slave I was going to ask if you had thought anymore about my offer, would you like to join our order, become one of the Sisters of Torment. I’ve watched how wonderfully vicious you are, as much of a natural born sadist as that thing next to you is a natural born whore. I particularly enjoyed watching you orgasm as you whipped my slave, it’s obvious you truly enjoy inflicting pain on females, something that all of the Sisters of Torment have in common. Whether you are a lesbian or not I don’t know but if you agree to my proposal we shall certainly find out although I am supremely confident that you are and would deem it a pleasure to be the first to discover the truth.”

“But you are all magic users and all born in High Elstrand, I am neither.”

“If you enter our order the Goddess Siv, our blessed Lady, will imbue you with magic as She has done with those of us born in High Elstrand. After that it is simply a matter of learning the spells we use, something that all novices must learn, and at nineteen you are the perfect age to begin this training. A sadist like you would fit in perfectly, so what do you think?”

Sylvia flexed the whip she held between her hands, the look on her face changed as she smiled, “Your slave deserved it and I enjoyed it, isn’t that how its supposed to work?”

“”Yes,” was the simple reply.

Sylvia looked at Candida, everything about her seemed to have changed, there was a hardness, a maliciousness that had not been apparent before, “Good, and if I were to join your order would I be able to inflict as much pain as I wanted on as many sluts like this as I wanted?” she said pointing at her aunt with the whip.

“Yes, in fact it is required as a part of our worship to the Dark Lady, so do you want to become a Novice of the Order of the Sisters of Torment?”

For a moment there was silence as Sylvia looked at Candida then she slowly nodded, “Yes, I would like that very much, so tell me what I need to do” she said.

“I knew you’d make the right decision,” said Candida, “Kneel down in front of me my dear.”

Sylvia knelt in front of the Arch-Abbess, reaching out Candida took hold of Sylvia’s head in her gloved hands, “This will hurt Sylvia, accepting the Dark Lady into your mind, soul and body involves severe pain, some enjoy it. I hope you will be one of those.”

Sylvia closed her eyes, “Do you accept the Dark Lady Siv as your Goddess, your mother and your sister. Do you give her your mind, your body and your soul to do with as she desires, do you swear to be hers from this moment on?”

“Yes, I do” said Sylva without hesitation.

Candida began to chant, warping words around her tongue as she altered Sylvia, left pathways open in her mind and soul, pathways that the Goddess, awaiting her chance exploited. Sylvia whimpered then screamed in agony, as everything that made her who she was ripped apart and reassembled.

Candida stopped chanting and removed her hands from Sylvia’s head, the young woman was panting as Candida placed her hand against the side of Sylvia’s left bicep and chanted again, Sylvia gasped with pain and then Candida’s gloved hand was removed. Where the Arch-Abbesses hand had been Sylvia’s arm was marked with what looked like a black tattoo some two-inches across in the shape of the symbol of Siv,

“Welcome sister,” said a smiling Candida.

“Thank you your Eminence,” said Sylvia as she continued to kneel in front of the Arch-Abbess.

Candida held out her leather-covered hand, without hesitation Sylvia kissed the Arch-Abbesses gloved hand.

“You may stand my child and please dress in your robes.”

Sylvia climbed to her feet and Candida watched her with satisfaction as the young woman dressed.

Minutes later the transformation was complete, Sylvia now wore knee high black leather boots with five-inch heels, a black leather thong, tightly fitting elbow length black leather gloves and a black satin hooded robe that reached to her ankles. Sylvia’s gloved left hand held her whip as she stood in front of the Arch-Abbess.

“Welcome Sister Sylvia,” said Candida, “Your first duty as a novice will be to assist me in enslaving this woman and making her my property. You will begin by dressing my new slave in a slave-skin, boots and hood, the sisters behind you have the necessary items begin now.”

“Yes your Eminence,” said Sylvia with a bow then turned towards the two satin robed priestesses.

Candida was delighted as she watched Sylvia, ten days of spells and harsh black magic had transformed the innocent and heterosexual young woman into a vicious sadist who received intense sexual pleasure from torturing and causing agony to women. By the end of the day Candida would also know if Sylvia was now a lesbian with a distaste for all things male but the young woman’s rapid transformation into a sadistic and heartless bitch made her confident this was the case.

As for Georgina, originally Candida had wanted to carry out an identical transformation on Sylvia’s aunt, to turn her into a sadist and a lesbian just like her niece This idea had evaporated the first time Candida had seen Georgina naked, she knew immediately that she wanted the beautiful large breasted, narrow waisted woman as her sex-slave. The magic she had used on Sylvia to turn her into a sadist had been changed, turned about to make the happily married Georgina into a totally submissive pain-slut and lesbian. Now Candida would find out if she had been successful.

Candida continued to watch as Sylvia dressed her aunt in black leather, these were not the first women she had experimented on, not even the second or third. Sylvia was actually the 19th and only successful attempt by Candida to carry out the transformation she had finally managed to complete. No other woman had survived the process; all had either died or been turned insane by the black magic Candida used. But now she knew it was possible Candida could refine and simplify the process so that any women, no matter how innocent or pure, could be altered into whatever Candida required.

“It’s ready Eminence,” said Sylvia,

Candida climbed ponderously to her feet pleased that Sylvia had referred to her aunt as an it, “So Sister Sylvia, what do you think of it, do you think it will make an acceptable slave-slat?”

“Yes Eminence, it has an exceptional body and the leather accentuates that, I think you have made an excellent choice by wanting to enslave it,” said Sylvia without emotion or feelings as she looked at her aunt.

Georgina was now dressed from head to toe in a gleaming, skin tight black leather. A slave-skin encased her body and showed of its obvious charms while thigh length boots with six-inch stiletto heels reached to within inches of her pubes. Georgina hands and arms were covered by tightly fitting opera length black leather gloves while her head and face were just as tightly sheathed in a black leather hood that left only her eyes and mouth uncovered and let her long blond hair, now bound into a plait, exit through a hole at the back. One final item completed Georgina’s leatherwear, around her neck was a three-inch wide black collar lined with inch long black spikes identical to the one around the neck of the slave called bitch.

Candida slipped one of her chubby and gloved arms around Georgina’s leather covered waist, “I agree my dear, it looks much better now its in leather, I’m going to really enjoy owning it,” she said as she squeezed one Georgina’s large, leather covered breasts.

“I think its time I woke your former aunt so I can get rid of that useless personality and memories and give it a more appropriate slave mind,” said Candida as still with her arm around Georgina’s waist she placed her gloved left index finger against Georgina’s leather covered forehead and once again said the spell that would revive her as it had done with Sylvia, “Zrennish, zrennish Siv, mennishta er Siv v’tro tar’nbens.”

Georgina’s mouth slowly closed and her eyelids fluttered rapidly then she blinked several times, “What... what’s happening... I... why... what’s happened, what have you done to me?” she asked desperately as she looked down at her leather covered body then she reached up and touched her hooded face with her gloved hand. “Oh no, oh no, please no,” she pleaded desperately as realised exactly what she was wearing.

“Hush my pet hush,” said Candida as she gently stroked Georgina’s leather bound face with her gloved fingers, “Just remember, that’s all you need do, remember how much you envied bitch and how desperately you wanted to be just like it. Remember how much you enjoyed the pain when I whipped you, the taste of pussy when you sucked it and my arse when you licked it. Remember how much you loved the feel of leather against your kin as bitch fucked you with a dildo, remember my pet remember.”

Georgina slowly shook her leather-sheathed head, her long plait flicking black and forward, “No, don’t say that, it’s not true, I’m not... I... I...” slowly her voice trailed to silence and her eyes and mouth opened wide in shocked surprise.

Candida continued to caress the soon to be enslaved Georgina’s leather covered face, “Yes pet, you remember now don’t you, you remember begging me to enslave you, you remember me giving you your new slave name isn’t that right whore, you remember how to address me don’t you whore?”

Georgina licked her lips nervously as she looked at Candida with wide eyes, “Yes... Mistress,” she replied quietly.

“Well done whore, now I’m going to enslave you just as you’ve begged me to do, thank me for letting you become my property whore.”

“Thank you Mistress,” replied Georgina with a shudder.

From a pocket in her robe Candida took a long black dildo covered in purple and green veins that pulsed in a sickly way, “Undo your crotch zip whore,” ordered Candida.

Georgina was staring at the dildo as with her leather-gloved hands she reached down and undid the zip that held the tight leather closed over her cunt.

“You are going to be such a good slave, just keep looking at me whore,” said Candida as her eyes turned completely black and Georgina’s blue ones stared into them the Arch-Abbess began to chant as she plunged the dildo into the leather clad Georgina’s cunt and began to fuck her with it.

Within minutes it was all over and Candida passed the now plain black, soaking wet dildo to one of the priestesses standing next to her, she waited patiently as what had been Georgina sighed and moaned with pleasure then looked at the Arch-Abbess, “How may this slave be of service Mistress?” asked the sex-slave called whore.

Candida laughed, then taking hold of her new property kissed whore passionately, whore responded just as passionately for several moments there was silence as Mistress and slave kissed. The kiss ended and Candida stroked whore’s leather-covered head, “Kneel,” she commanded and the sex-slave that had been Georgina sank sensuously to its knees in front of its Mistress.

Candida patted the kneeling slaves head, “Bitch, come and kneel next to whore,” she ordered, without hesitation the Arch-Abbess’s other slave, dressed identically to whore, crawled quickly forward and knelt where its owner had indicated.

Candida looked at Sylvia, “Come here my dear,” she said as she held out her hand.

Sylvia quickly walked forward and took the Arch-Abbess’s gloved hand in her own leather covered one, Candida smiled at her, “You were right my dear, they do make an excellent pair,” she said as with her free hand she stroked the leather bound heads of her slaves.

Raising Sylvia’s gloved hand to her lips Candida kissed it, “You will make an excellent addition to the Sisterhood my sweet,” she said with a grin, “For now I want you to go with Sister Esther and Sister Helena, they will be your mentors and trainers as you learn the skills, duties and magic of a Sister of Torment. Tonight you will come to my tent and I will personally instruct you in the ways of sexual pleasure and perversity, I have decided to take you as my lover so from now on your body is reserved for me and me alone do you understand my sweet?”

“Yes Eminence,” replied the obviously surprised but not repulsed Sylvia at the thought of being the massively obese Arch-Abbess’s lover.

“Good, “ said Candida as she gently kissed Sylvia’s lips, “Now go with your sisters and begin your training.”

Candida watched as Sylvia, Esther and Helena left the cage then she looked down at her two slaves, silently she clipped a leash to each of the slaves collars then Candida tugged on the two leashes she held in her gloved right hand, “Crawl,” she commanded as she turned towards the open door of the wagon. Silently Candida’s two slaves crawled after their owner as she walked back to her carriage and climbed inside, the coach’s springs flexing and creaking under the Arch-Abbesses weight.

Prime watched as the coach left and soldiers struggled to remove the oversized chair from the wagon the door to the slave wagon was closed and locked. The sex-slave realised it would have a great deal to tell its beloved Mistress when it was taken to her tent that night, a great deal indeed.

Prime felt a hand on its leather covered thigh as klis knelt beside prime, “Would the slave like to fuck, would it like its cunt sucked?” asked klis hopefully.

“Oh yes,” replied prime with a grin as it spread its legs to expose its dripping wet, shaved and pierced cunt, “This slave would like that very much.”