The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

(Story codes: eventually, mf ff mff in mc)

Please send feedback to

Chapter 1

(mf)

Two years ago, I was in a bad place. I was frustrated with my girlfriend, Kate, and her desire for a commitment I wasn’t ready to make. She was beautiful, she was fun, but I was too young to commit. I was not fully convinced that Kate was the one for me. We fought a lot, and far too often I was giving in to her on the “little” issues without really understanding why I was the one doing all of the compromising.

I was frustrated with Kate, but I was just as frustrated with myself because I did not know how to deal with the pressure, or how to stand up to her, or how to change the situation to one I wanted. So I thought I’d solve it the easy way – and end the relationship. The decision was clear, and I’d made it without regret.

Kate was busy for a few days, and I didn’t want to break up with her over the phone. So I made a date with Kate her for Saturday afternoon and spent the rest of week feeling more relaxed and ready to move on with my life.

I also started spending a little more time with another girl, Kristin, whom I’d met a few weeks before when we were at the same bar during her girlfriend’s bachelorette party. I felt that I should try to make something happen with her. We got together for two short dates before Saturday, and things went well. But we didn’t progress to sex; I wanted to do the right thing – I didn’t take things as far with Kristin as I would have liked, because I hadn’t yet really broken up with Kate.

Saturday afternoon came, and I met Kate to deliver the bad news. Kate seemed surprised at first, even angry for a moment or two. Then she calmed down, all of her anger was pushed beneath the surface betrayed only by her icy cool. She smiled at me and said I’d change my mind, that soon I’d regret my decision. And when that time came, she’d consider her options.

This was a major reason why I had decided to break up with her: all the strange behavior. It was the fights, and the odd predictions saying that I’d soon see things her way that left me thinking I had to end it. Yet, bizarrely, her predictions were always right in the end – I did end up seeing things her way. I had a strange feeling in my stomach when I left Kate, but more confidence that I wouldn’t come crawling back to her. Because I felt very good about the other girl I was going to see.

I went to Kristin’s apartment. I joined her in the bedroom in the large apartment she shared with two other girls, Linda and Sky. They were very attractive themselves; a part of me felt regret that they were roommates and therefore off-limits.

But I had no doubts about Kristin being the hottest of the group. Beyond any doubt, Kristin was gorgeous – just a few inches shorter than me, her toned legs and abs had impressed me almost as much as her full smiling lips, her shining blue eyes, her full and long light brown hair, her proud C-cup breasts, the tight waist, and the athletic round ass. Kristin was truly the Promised Land. Kate was desirable, but Kristin had put the arrow of Cupid through my heart.

Kristin and I were talking about Kate. Naturally, I had already told her about the planned breakup, and she wanted to be there for me afterward.

“I think you did the right thing,” she said. “You can’t let someone else try to push you into a commitment too soon. She should loosen up. We’re all young; we have time to decide what we want.”

“You’re right. I’m not ready to be tied down.” I leaned forward to kiss her again, but she pulled back a little, and smiled.

“Tied down… hmm, that’s an interesting expression,” she said playfully. “Remember my girlfriend’s bachelorette party? There was a gift I got for her that I decided not to share with her. One minute, I’ll be right back.”

I sat on Kristin’s four-poster bed as she opened the bedroom door and appeared in her living room. A wave of laughter burst from her roommates and their friends.

“She’s still wearing clothes! Something must be wrong!” More laughter came through the bedroom door.

I was starting to think about what Kristin’s friends would look like naked – tasty. But I knew that it was just a daydream. Then I noticed that my left hand had been doing something on its own, outside of my awareness. It had reached for my mobile phone (in my right pocket) and, clumsily, had selected Kate’s number from speed dial.

“What the hell am I doing..?” I tried to put the phone down, but my hand ignored my wishes. I had confused it enough, I guess, to keep it from completing the call by willing myself to put down the phone… but I hadn’t put it down. I grabbed for the phone with my right hand, and I dropped it on the floor.

Kristin walked into the room carrying a pair of handcuffs. She looked confused – almost as confused as I was – so I guessed she saw the confused look on my face and the struggle over the phone.

“I thought we might play a little game with these handcuffs, so you could see what it’s like to be tied down…”

I went to put my arms around her, and tell her everything was all right. My right arm reached out for her, and I stood up on my right leg – but my left side was reaching for the cell phone. I nearly fell on my ass.

“Doogie, what are you doing?”

I felt funny – hot and cold at once. I looked at Kristin and I saw… Kate. I thought of the first rule of rational behavior: when you’re confronted with an unusual situation, don’t react in a usual way. So with my right hand, I reached out and grabbed the handcuffs. I locked myself to one post of her bed.

“Wow, I thought I’d just be teasing you with the ‘cuffs. You’re really into this on a first date?”

“Kristin, I don’t feel right.”

“I’ll make you feel all right.” She smiled. She didn’t get my meaning. How could she, when even I didn’t yet know what was going on?

“Part of me is trying to go back to Kate. I can’t control it.” My eyes went blurry, and Kristin went back to looking like Kristin again.

“Doogie, you seemed so over her. I don’t get it. If you want to play with Kate, why are you here, and why did you put the handcuffs on? We should both just try to forget her; she’s not a part of us.”

“Listen to me – I know it sounds crazy, but I mean it literally: parts of my body are doing things that I don’t want them to do. My left hand was trying to phone Kate a minute ago, like it was doing it by itself. I could feel the left part of my body trying to get up and walk out the door. When I saw your handcuffs, I made my right hand lock up my left hand to try and prevent it from doing what it wanted.”

“What are you talking about? Are you kidding me, or just going crazy?”

“I wish I knew.” She might have kept on questioning me, but I guess I seemed so freaked out that tried to accept it at face value for the moment.

“Kristin, remember I told you that when I was with Kate, we would argue about little things? Things she wanted me to do that I didn’t want to, but then I ended up doing them – like canceling my rock climbing trip, and signing up for the LSATs.”

“Of course. She was a control freak. I just don’t understand why you went along with it. You just don’t seem like the type to be pussy whipped.”

“That’s right. I’m not the type. I’ve never caved in to what other people wanted before, and I could never quite figure out why I did it with her. It wasn’t because I was afraid of losing her – I wanted to lose her. But I have that same feeling right now, that same lack of control, in parts of me, only much stronger.” The feeling was growing – a kind of numb feeling was setting in on my left side, and I was afraid. “It’s like she’s calling me to her, and part of me is trying to go to her.”

“Doogie, if you are playing with my mind, I’m going to kill you.”

I felt my whole body starting to slip beyond my control. I wanted to panic. An unusual situation demands an unusual response.

“Kiss me,” I said and with my right arm, I pulled her to me. We kissed. The growth of the numb feeling on my left side was still growing, but not as fast.

I don’t think Kristin was turned on by what we were discussing, but she began to respond to the kiss and melted into it. Maybe she was simply relieved that we were doing what she originally expected. I kissed her harder, and with my right hand I began reaching for her breasts. She pulled off her shirt. They were perfect, firm enough not to need a bra, but she wore laced lingerie that she had already opened.

“You are gorgeous, Kristin. And I think this is really helping.” I noticed that my left hand seemed a little less stiff. Meanwhile, my right hand was doing just what I wanted: unsnapping the jeans she was wearing. It was a beautiful sight – seeing the way her waist narrowed and then flared at the hips. She was very thin but no waif – her ass was well-muscled, firm, yet full and round. She pulled off the jeans, and then her panties and socks. She was completely naked in front of me, and she smiled at me. She reached toward me and unsnapped my pants.

“So how much would it help you… if I did this?” She lowered my pants to get out my cock, which was suffering from no confusion at all, and ran her tongue around the head, all over the sensitive part. Then she took it into her mouth, covered me, and began to lick and suck. My dick leaped in size, pleasing her very much.

I could feel my left hand begin to respond to my wish to caress her hair and encourage her efforts, but the handcuffs held me back. Some measure of self-control was coming back to me.

“My God, you were blessed with this cock. This is so… perfect.” She kept sucking on me, looking up at me with her wide eyes. “You’re lucky to have one like this. Big, but also firm. It’s even pretty.” She licked the palms and fingers of each of her hands and began to use them in earnest, pulling on my shaft gently toward her mouth, caressing my balls. “I still have some condoms around since the last boyfriend. They might be too small to fit you but I guess I’ll have to try.”

“No condom yet. I don’t want to lose this feeling now. Your mouth is so wet, and so good.”

She kept working on me, using her hands like an expert, bringing me close to a peak and then slightly backing off – this went on and on, as I felt my body come more and more fully back to normal as feelings of hot ecstasy spread through my body in waves. Both hips began to move in response to her sucking, not just my right hip.

“Doogie, I’ve got to have you inside me. I need to come too. Please give me what I want.”

“Not yet. I want to come in your mouth.” I don’t know why I said that – I love oral but I usually prefer to come inside a woman, especially the first time we’re together. That was just what usually felt right to me before – but not that time.

She looked up at me with her wide, round eyes. “OK. OK, yes, I will, and I’ll swallow all of you.” Her mouth kept working its magic as she took in more of my shaft, and released me in part again, licking the head of my cock and varying the routine beautifully. She seemed more and more excited herself.

The waves of heat started swelling, focused completely around my groin, as I began pushing against her soft lips and more deeply into her mouth. She took more and more of me inside, and kept sucking as I erupted. I heard a cry coming from the back of her throat even as she swallowed. She held some of it in her mouth, seeming to savor it. Her eyes looked a little glassy.

“I… wow, Doogie. I don’t normally like that. That’s never done it for me before. But you… are different. You even taste different. I could do that again and again for you, Doogie.” She sounded tired – almost stunned. I could see traces of semen on her lips, but she try to clean herself up.

On the other hand, I was feeling much better. Apart from the incredible feeling of having a very powerful orgasm with a new partner for the first time, and an unbelievably hot woman at that, I felt incredible relief that I still had control over all of my body. I had been worried that after the sexual excitement wore off, I’d be back to the numb feeling and trying to get in touch with Kate; but I felt normal.

Then Kristin spoke. “Hey, Doogie, Would Kate probably be home right now or somewhere else?”

“Kristin, that wench is the last thing on my mind. I think you cured me.”

“But… Doogie. I need to talk to her. I need to tell her something. I don’t know what exactly, but it’s important I talk to her. We need to straighten this out.”

“Instead, let’s concentrate on us, and on you. I still haven’t brought you off yet, and I want to.”

“Oh, but you did. When you came, I was climaxing too… But right now, I can’t focus on that. It’s Kate. I’ve got to talk to Kate right away. I’ve got to make things right with her.”

Chapter 2

(Some mf)

It was obvious to me that my irrational desire to go to Kate had been transferred to Kristin. I had to wonder how it happened – was it just the physical contact, or was it when I came into her mouth? I couldn’t rule anything out, but somehow a direct relationship seemed obvious.

As I sat for a moment trying to understand Kristin’s change in behavior, she was stepping out her bedroom door – still wearing absolutely nothing – into the apartment she shared with a couple of other girls, Linda and Sky. I heard the girls gasp – as much as they joked about it, the girls never really expected to see Kristin walk out of the bedroom naked, not while I was there. I meant to zip up and ran out after her – but I was still handcuffed to the bed. I zipped up with one hand as I heard the front door open and close. Kristin was on her way to see Kate.

“Linda, Sky – I need the key to the handcuffs!”

Linda poked her head around the door. She had very long hair, big eyes with very long lashes, and a mouth that nearly always wore an amused smile. Right now was no exception.

“Well, what kind of wild man are you? I can’t believe you convinced her to leave the house naked.”

“I’ve got to go after her. Do you have the key to the handcuffs?”

“You two just met and you’re already into handcuffs?”

“Linda – I think Kristin’s really in trouble.”

“Don’t worry about it – Sky is already running after her with a very thick bathrobe that I borrowed from a spa. She probably won’t be arrested for indecent exposure with that on.”

“Help me get the key; I’ve got to go after her.”

“It’s right here, in my pocket.” She stretched out the pocket on her t-shirt. “Come and get it.”

She tried to move away from me, but my right hand grasped her wrist before she was out of range and I pulled her body to me and then pulled my arm around her waist to keep her from getting away. Her breasts were smaller than Kristin’s, but her long legs and the blonde hair down to her waist made the whole package very charming.

I didn’t know why she was flirting with me this way, and although I noticed it (and liked it), I couldn’t stop to think about it. I kissed her as I reached into her shirt pocket for the key. I didn’t get a fight – about the kiss or the key – just the firm press of her breasts against my back as I turned to spring the cuffs off. I avoided an impulse to lock up Linda and teach her a lesson.

“Come on,” I said and ran out the front door of the house as quickly as I could; I didn’t see a sign of Kristin or Sky. Linda came out of the house after me and locked up. “I think she’s headed toward my ex-girlfriend Kate’s house.”

“Why would she want to do that?”

“Why would she walk out the door naked? Like you, I don’t really know. But Kate lives this way – it’s only a few minutes from here by foot.” I ran as quickly as I could, but Linda surprised me and managed to just about keep up as we sped through the streets of the quiet neighborhood in the university town.

Just a few doors from Kate’s house, I caught up with Kristin and Sky. Kristin didn’t seem to notice my arrival – she just seemed annoyed that I grabbed her and held her back from walking up to Kate’s place. I pulled her around some high hedges so that we couldn’t be seen from Kate’s windows.

“Her eyes look all glassy, her face is a mess, and she’s so spacey that she didn’t think to put clothes on. Did you give her something to smoke or something?” Sky said impatiently. I hoped she didn’t realize that the mess on her face was the remains of my orgasm. “And who is this Kate person that she keeps moaning about?”

“My ex. Something strange is going on, I don’t understand it myself. I was acting nearly the same way a few minutes ago. But before I got as entranced as she is, we started kissing, and then… well, Kristin started going to extreme measures to distract me from talking about Kate – sexual measures.”

“It should have been clear to me before. She swallowed your semen while you were under a love spell. It’s almost like a side-effect.”

“Love spell? You’re right about the se— the swallowing. But what do you mean by love spell?”

“My family has a history in the arts. In this case it seems to have happened by accident, but sometimes this side-effect is exploited purposely. If the spell is cast properly, both lovers will end up infatuated with the spell-caster.”

“You’re a witch?”

“No, I’m not, but I know something about the arts.” I noticed Sky’s appearance in a whole new way – how the moonlight caught her eyes, how her red hair remained perfect even as a strong late evening breeze carried it over her shoulder, and how she projected a quiet power without seeming to try.

Linda looked just as fascinated as I was. We were both seeing a new side of this girl.

“I know much of the theory and history. Two members of my family in recent times have had the power. But the power is rare, even in the families that the power can appear in.” Her voice was full of regret. “People without the proper gifts and training can be destroyed when they try to practice the arts.”

“We should go over to Kate’s place and make her tell us what’s going on.”

“Are you crazy? We don’t know how powerful an artist she is.”

“How strong could she be? The spell didn’t work correctly.”

“Look at Kristin,” Linda pointed out. “She’s way, way out of it. And the girl is a lot of fun, but she’s not really the type to leave the house stark naked. Sky is right.”

“We should go back to the apartment and figure out what to do next,” Sky said. “You’re staying with us tonight, Doogie.” Linda gave my arm a squeeze at that. “Staying at your place could make it easier for Kate’s spells to affect you. The artist can exploit knowledge of the target to improve her impact.”

I put the handcuffs back on Kristin and me to help pull her back toward home, against her wishes but without strong resistance.

“Why do you say her impact? Are all witches female?”

“Please don’t use the word witch. But artists, artists are always female.” She looked puzzled to me, or uncomfortable. “I’m not sure how much I can or should tell you about this. People from outside artistic families are not known for their accepting attitudes about the arts.”

“Unaccepting attitudes about the arts… it sounds like you could be talking about sex.”

Sky gave me a strange look, but didn’t say anything.

After a period of silence, Linda spoke up. “The only thing I really want to know is how to get the spell over Kristin broken.”

“That’s what I’m thinking about, too. The truth is that the sooner this type of spell is dissipated, the better. I’d like to call in a member of my family, Athena, to help me with this, but I’m doubtful that even she could arrive in time.”

“What can we do to help Kristin, Sky?” Linda asked.

Sky took a deep breath. “We’re almost home. You’re about to find out.”

Chapter 3

(mff)

Sky had become incredibly focused and began issuing instructions.

“This is what we need that we don’t already have: two large standing mirrors, not hanging, that can be set up to face each other; antiques if possible, but the glass can’t be too clouded. Also, get two matching large white candles – each with only one wick, and as large as you can get them, but less tall and wide than the mirrors. The little candles we have here just won’t do for what we need. Everything else that we need I have somewhere or can get by without.” She took Linda by the arms, and gave her a girlfriend hug. “Linda, I need you to figure out whatever you can do about those things. They’re both crucial. You can take my car; you can spend whatever you need to, but be back here in less than four hours, sooner if you can.”

“Why four hours?”

“We need to begin a ritual using the mirrors and candles before midnight, with time to spare.”

“What ritual?”

“Purification and protection.”

“Sky, shouldn’t we stay together while we do this?” Linda was starting to look seriously freaked out. Sky didn’t look to be in an understanding mood.

“Linda,” I said as I reached to stroke her face with my free hand, “working as a team, even if we’re apart, is the best way to keep us all safe. You have the strength to do this and Sky wouldn’t send you if you didn’t have it in you.” With Kristin standing next to me still in a daze but watching with interest, I kissed Linda full on the mouth and once again felt her body next to mine. She was an amazing kisser and I could feel her body relax as our tongues played together.

I didn’t expect what happened next – as our lips were still locked, Kristin leaned over and tried to join the kiss. Linda responded readily, and the three of us began to share.

“No, not yet!” Sky interrupted. “The large mirrors and the white candles have to come first. It’s important, Linda.”

Linda nodded, gathered her things, and walked out the door.

“It’s safer for me to do the kissing; I’ve already had all the basic protection spells cast on me. By kissing you and by becoming more physically intimate, we begin to dissipate the compulsion among the three of us; and through me, to all of the artists to whom I’m connected.”

Sky was an unbelievable vision as her lips met mine; she kissed me with real excitement. “In a lot of ways, I like boys better, but I just don’t get the right excuse to go for it very often.” She turned away from me and kissed Kristin with equal passion. “And Kristin – I never thought she’d get over the thought of kissing a girl. But this is a very”, kiss, “good”, kiss, “reason”, kiss, “to start.”

I unlocked the handcuffs as I watched the two girls melt into each other’s arms and I simply enjoyed the show as I undressed. There were plenty of pillows around the room, so I gather a few large ones nearby and then took one hand from each of the girls and pulled them to join me closer to the ground.

Their kissing was deep and was clearly starting to put Sky into a slight trance; Kristin was becoming more alert, no longer moaning about Kate but still in a dreamlike condition. She looked at me and smiled.

“This is a good start,” Sky said she undressed, “but we need to create a continuous path between the three of us to maximize the dissipation. It’s just too bad Linda had to go; four would be so much better.”

Sky pushed me onto my back. “I hope you like eating pussy,” she said, “because you really have no choice about this.” She spread her legs over my face, straddled me, while still holding hands with Kristin. “But first I’d better make sure you’re well lubricated.” She greedily pulled my member into her mouth and began sucking me, swirling her tongue around me and then licking up and down my shaft. I began to return the favor, and I do like eating pussy, but I was distracted by the amazing and sudden feeling of another mouth licking my balls.

“Kristin, baby, you can’t lick his balls right now,” Sky said, “I have him wet enough for you now and it’s important you start fucking him right away. That is, right after I get you properly lubricated.”

I almost wanted to cry when Sky and Kristin’s mouths were no longer touching my skin. It’s an amazing feeling, getting your balls licked and sucked when you also have a hot mouth running up and down your shaft; I definitely didn’t want it to stop.

Sky pulled Kristin’s hips toward her mouth. I thought had seen passion when the two of them kissed, but Sky rapidly became even more excited as her tongue darted out to moisten the other girl’s snatch and began tasting her for the first time. Kristin was becoming very wet and Sky was already making small moaning sounds. Finally Sky tugged gently on Kris’s hands and urged her to straddle me.

“I don’t want to stop, baby, but if we’re going to make you better, you’ve got to start getting fucked.”

Kristin didn’t take her eyes off Sky’s face, and the two girls were already kissing each other deeply on the mouth again as she spread her legs over me and ran her fingers over the very damp lips of her vagina. Sky reached for my penis, gave it a friendly squeeze, and made sure it was heading in the right direction. I felt warm wetness, the mixture of Sky’s tongue and Kristin’s box, just at the top of my head first and then slowly, amazingly, farther and farther down my shaft. I thrust up to penetrate her more fully and felt the bounce of her perfectly-formed bottom against my thighs as I pumped more and more steadily into her.

“Don’t rush too much,” the redhead said to me as she methodically moved her slit over my mouth. “The longer this lasts, the better for you and Kristin. Also it’s important that we all come together.”

I reached up to stroke one of her breasts as she leaned forward to soul kiss Kristin; but she was careful to keep her clit in contact with my tongue the whole time. It was my first time with two girls, and either would have qualified as the most beautiful I’d ever been with. There was a steady heat emanating from my loins. I felt amazingly fine, and could have blasted my seed into the fine female I was fucking whenever I felt I wanted to – I was close to the edge, but it felt easy to stay on top rather than fall out of control. Of course, the amazing suck job I’d had barely an hour before wasn’t hurting my stamina either.

I don’t know how long this lasted, exactly – we had fallen out of the normal passage of time into some kind of eternity of sexual bliss. Sweat grew thick on each of our bodies; I could taste the salt from Sky’s perspiration over and over again as it dripped down her belly, through her mons and the red and brown pubic hair, over the hood of her clitoris, and into my mouth as my tongue darted playfully around and on top of her button. I could almost feel her pleasure as she moaned and even laughed into her roommate’s mouth, which was being covered with a thousand kisses as the orgy continued.

I could feel Kristin’s hands grasping my thighs tightly, pulling our loins together tightly as her very wet cunt contracted around me. I could feel the strength and the tightness of her butt and her thighs as I rhythmically entered her, over and over again while her friend’s slick pussy was brushing against my lips, sensitive to the gentle strokes my tongue played over her clit and her lips while my hands felt able to easily to hold her in perfect position because of her beautiful, petite, and toned frame. The scent of Sky’s wetness mingled with Kristin’s musk and I knew I was in heaven. I reached up to fondle her breasts at times, making sure my fingers were wet with saliva as I very gently held her breasts and applied a small amount of pressure to her nipples.

More than half of Sky’s moans were muffled by the French kissing she and Kristin were steadily sharing. I wasn’t sure if I felt Sky’s fingers or Kristin’s playing with Kristin’s clit as I continued fucking her tight box. Kristin picked up the pace of our lovemaking as she lifted her body farther as we pulled apart and pulled us together even more deeply as we came together again.

I moved my hands to grasp Kristin’s firm butt cheeks and waist to get better control of the timing of our thrusts, I realized that my body was starting to want to come; Sky’s pussy was moving more erratically over my lips and tongue without my hands holding her in place, but I could tell that she liked the effect even better and that she too was close to coming.

An unexpected thought came into my head as I realized the three of us were falling over the edge, shaking and convulsing in a celebration of simultaneous orgasm. The thought turned me on and deepened my pleasure in a way I was not prepared for. In a flash I realized that I was not wearing a condom; and somehow, I don’t know how, I knew that Kristin was not on the pill; and even more, somehow I knew that she was ovulating, and I knew that it was her reaction to my body and to our lovemaking that had triggered her ovulation. All three of us cried out together and I felt a kind of connection I’d never felt before.

Kristin finally spoke intelligible words that had nothing to do with Kate as the two girls gathered themselves against me and cuddled against my chest, one hand firmly grasping their butts and holding them closely to me as I alternated giving each girl well-deserved kisses of thanks.

“I’m back to normal.” I realized that as much as she meant what she said, she couldn’t have been further from the truth.