The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 12

(mfff+ in)

“Doogie, it’s been some time since we have seen each other. I am your mother. It is important that we talk.”

Behind my mother Eliza, as she stepped into the room, were two women, identical twins, who I supposed were my older sisters. They were exceptionally beautiful – no less so was mother herself. They ignored the other witches who were near the door, who went from a state of cowering panic to one of watchful waiting, almost frozen, as the trio advanced.

My sisters were both slightly taller than Kate, and with much longer hair. They were not only identical twins, but they chose to dress alike in light flowing robes. They could have been runway models – a little too thin to be my ideal body type, but definitely elegant. And coming in stereo made them more than twice as alluring. As they simultaneously began to open their robes, I realized I wanted to star in a scene with them, and soon.

The tone in my mother’s voice and the look in her eyes – as well as the fragments of the broken-in door that virtually exploded into the room – gave me no doubt that her intentions were bad, that she perhaps intended to kill us all – me and all of the witches here, with the exception of her own daughters.

Knowing that Kate was under my influence, I saw no reason why my sisters and perhaps my mother could not be brought to heel. So I pushed feelings of relief, trust, and affection for me toward my family and everyone nearby. I pushed more effectively and with more energy than I had before, especially toward my mother. I could sense the aura filling the room, and even permeating the walls around me and sensed that I was even affecting normal people who lived in the adjacent apartments. I felt more powerful than ever.

My mother halted her slow walk toward me as my pushing increased. She seemed slowed, dazed, perhaps a little confused by the force of my thoughts – much as my sister Kate had been when I did the same thing to her. My twin sisters began to smile at me, obviously influenced by my thoughts. They licked their lips and gave little glances at each other, as if sharing their assessment of their little brother.

“Doogie, I regret that I had to break the spell of protection to come in.” Her voice had become warmer too. I knew that suddenly, she wanted me to like her and to accept her rather than hoping she could dominate me through strength.

“I fear that Arcadia here has given you only half the story of my disappearance from your life.” She opened her arms toward me, beckoning me to embrace her. This despite my being completely naked – or perhaps because of it?

“Mother, I would love to embrace you and forget about the past. And I will, the moment you can explain.”

“Doogie, that’s really why I came here in the first place, to explain. But now, seeing you… I just feel great warmth and affection for you. I regret that we weren’t always together. I know you’re my son and that I love you and that you are perhaps the one person in the world I can trust beyond all others. Not only because you’re my son, but because I sense a great power within you.”

Kate rushed forward to our mother, excited. “Oh, mother, I’m glad to hear you say that! It’s just the same way I feel now, too! That’s why I did something with him that you told me to wait for… oh, mother, I know I should have waited.”

“Kate, do you mean to tell me that you have already been with your brother?”

“Yes, and I think I may already be pregnant, mother, although you told me it was too early, that the Pan might not be –.” She seemed slightly embarrassed, but very happy.

“You think you may be pregnant?” Eliza said, cutting off her daughter mid-sentence. “Well, let’s find out. Corinne, Colette, please help your mother make a diagnosis. And Kate, although it might have been earlier than I suggested, I can see now that it doesn’t matter. I’m sure whatever you and Doogie chose will be for the best.”

I scanned Arcadia’s mind to see what she was thinking – I didn’t feel ready yet to read my mother. It might break her out of my influence. But Arcadia, too, was so overwhelmed with the strength of my push that I could get no useful information from her. She seemed only to admire my bravery at facing my mother directly, and hoped for a reconciliation between Eliza and the community of the witches.

Corinne and Colette dropped to their knees and held Kate’s hands as she lowered herself to the floor, rested on her back, and spread her legs open for examination by our older sisters. The two girls took turns, taking tentative licks at first, then more aggressively, then inserting their fingers deep inside Kate’s body and tasting their fingers.

Corinne and Colette looked at each other and smiled, then smiled at me and my mother. My mother took my hand in her excitement.

“Kate, you’re a very lucky girl,” Corinne said as Colette continued to lick around and at her clitoris, “and not only because of what Colette is doing to you. You are in fact pregnant – and it’s going to be what we’ve hoped for!”

My mother squeezed my hand happily. “Doogie – I’ve never been so happy. To have had three daughters, all wicca, a boy who turned out to be a wiccult, and soon a grandchild who can save our people and bring us all great happiness. I never dreamed my life would be so full of purpose and meaning. And it’s all because of you, my boy.”

My mother, Eliza, seemed not at all the woman whom Arcadia had described – a woman obsessed with power, resentful that she herself was not a powerful witch but only an attendant, and so bent on building a powerful family that would act as a royal house or dynasty for the entire community of witches, who would rule with an unbreakable grip for generations.

Yet my mother had fallen under my psychic influence so quickly, along with the sisters. It only made sense – they had never dealt with anyone like me before, or at least not since the time of my great-grandfather. I had power that they simply could not counter. It was silly that Arcadia had been afraid of this woman at all, now that I had arrived. I could bring all of them closer together.

But I realized that I had to dig deeper to answer all of my questions. “Mother, I don’t want to pry into difficult subjects, but I have to. What is it that will happen when Kate gives birth?”

“Doogie – such difficult subjects at such a happy time. We’re reunited and everything is as it should be,” she said. “Why can’t you be as happy to see me as I am to see you? Girls, come greet your brother properly.”

Corinne and Colette came to me on either side and took turns kissing me. I could tell by their looks that they really were my sisters, even more than I could with Kate. Yet they were stunningly beautiful.

“Doogie, it’s not fair,” Corinne said. “You met Kate first, but you must be just as friendly with us as you have been with her.”

Colette might have wanted to say something too, but her mouth was already full. Of me. As she released me, her sister dropped to her knees beside her and picked up where she left off. “Doogie, I can taste all of these other girls on you, but I think you will enjoy us most of all.” She stood, kissed me, and began squeezing my nipple, almost to the point of pain – and yet it felt so good.

All of the other girls, the dozen witches and attendants, who had been so panicked just a few minutes before as they threw their bodies against the door to block my mother’s entrance, seemed very relaxed and happy too – no more sense of fear at all from them, they were just getting turned on by watching the twins go down on me.

As my sisters actions turned the good mood from relaxed and happy into sensual, they got caught up in the feeling again too. This despite the fact that the door was wide open. I realized that a few neighbors from nearby apartments were in the hall looking through the door. But they didn’t seem shocked or upset either. A few of them even came into the apartment – two men cleaning up the broken door, completely oblivious to the gang of nubile, naked young women in various states of sexual excitement and participation except for some appreciative smiles, and a few young women who went straight to the kitchen, apparently to brew tea and prepare food for the others.

“Yes, Doogie, I think you will enjoy fucking your other two sisters even more than Kate,” my mother said. “Their powers of mind are exquisitely well-developed, especially for such young women; and that they are twins makes their timing and cooperation absolutely exceptional. As you know from personal experience, sex is all about imagination and cooperation.”

Colette’s fingers played between my chest and my back – the pain from her fingernails scratching my back was intense and somehow enhanced the pleasure as Corinne continued sucking me off. Kate was kissing the nipples of her sisters and begging them to continue orally pleasing her. But the twins seemed to have eyes only for me.

I pulled the twins down on the floor and arranged them in a side-by-side 69. I pulled my body tightly behind one of them – I didn’t know anymore which one was which – and began pumping into her pussy. Kate sucked on my nut sack as my body convulsed with many short, hard thrusts into our sister. One of my hands was firmly pulling the other sister’s butt closer to her sister’s face – she shouldn’t have to stick her tongue out to get a taste of her sister, much better to keep her whole mouth spread directly over her vulva so she could suck the lips apart and play with her sister’s clit more easily with her talented tongue. I thought for a moment about whether I should shoot my load now and get ready to take on the other twin. But I was just having too much fun to finish yet.

After a short time, my mother leaned down to me and pressed her hot lips close to my ear. The warmth nearly sent me over the edge, spurting my come into my sister’s cunt before I was quite ready. “It’s time for you to come inside of your sister, Doogie.”

I really didn’t want to come yet. I was enjoying myself too much, buried many inches deep in that tight blonde snatch, squeezing me and keeping me deep insider her. Although I could get my cock hard again in just a few minutes, I was really feeling the rhythm and wanted to keep it going. So I pushed patience and satisfaction at my mother.

“Doogie, it’s time for you to come inside of your sister. I want you to come now.”

I knew that I was in firm control of my mother, so I couldn’t understand why she was so insistent. But then again, what was the harm in going along with? I could just come in my sister right now, and I’d be hard again in a few minutes, and then I could do the other sister. That sounded almost as good, so why not just make that dear old woman, my long-lost mother, happy for once in my cursed life?

“And Doogie, after you fuck Corinne and Colette properly, you’ll need to be with Kate again. That Pan growing inside her really isn’t quite right; I’ll have to fix that so you can start again from a clean slate. But I’m sure that working together, we’ll do it perfectly.”

What was wrong with how I’d fucked Kate before? I chose exactly the one I wanted – I was in perfect control of my abilities.

But then again – it really couldn’t do any harm to try again, could it? I could do it better next time. And it would be fun to fuck Kate truly senseless again.

Then Kate brought her cheek up next to mine. “It’s so sexy, isn’t it, fucking Corinne while she licks Colette’s pussy? And Colette is so excited by it – look how dark red and swollen her lips are. I think she loves what’s happening to her. Doogie, why don’t you come right now? Then you can bury your shaft in your other sister, who is incredibly turned on. Her cunt has got to be the hottest in the room.”

“All right Kate, I think it’s time for me to pop my wad deep inside this girl. Hold me close from behind, and watch Corinne bring her twin sister off too. Let’s all come together, girls.”

As Kate cuddled up to me and I began my final thrusts, I could feel their orgasms and mine building up with intensity – close to the point of no return – when I heard a small voice.

<The Bitch has him.>

This threw me off a bit. What was that voice? I pulled my cock out a little further than I had been doing, and slowed down my thrusts a little to get a better handle on things. But I didn’t want to ruin the girls’ good time – or get Kate’s hot wet tongue in my ear again, urging me to come – so I pushed a sense of my growing excitement to the girls, teetering on the edge of climax.

Focusing a part of my mind on that voice, I asked <Who are you?> But as soon as I asked, I knew the answer. It was the Pan I had created inside Kate.

<Kill them, you fool! Kill all of them but my mother! Keep a good grip on her, then I’ll kill her myself when I’m ready to be born!>

<I can’t kill them all. I don’t think I’m strong enough. The old bitch seems able to control me again – it’s only you that shocked me out of it.>

<Then kill the old bitch first.>

I knew I couldn’t stay in contact with that vile little thing very long – my mother would begin to suspect. Unless she thought I was still under her control, she would no doubt take me over again, perhaps giving me the witches’ equivalent of a lobotomy.

So I quickened my strokes, and shot my wad deep into my sister Corinne – ensuring that she and Colette were coming at the some time. I turned to look into my mother’s eyes to show her my appreciation. The old whore wanted me for herself – I knew she hadn’t had a man for some time and wanted to experience it again. She also felt it help solidify her control of me.

“I’ll need a few minutes before I can fuck Colette properly, mother. Why don’t you get me warmed up for that?”

With that, I crawled over to her and kissed her, pushing lust at her as strongly as I could. Nothing fancy, just the emotion and the same feelings that Corinne had just had as we climaxed together. I crawled on top of her, spreading her robes, as she used her hand to grab cock, squeezing it, and guiding me in.

I kissed her mouth again, and I held her head with both of my hands, sighing, “Oh, mother, at last we are together again!” and, heaven help me, I quickly lifted her head and snapped it back against the floor as hard as a I could, twice in quick succession. I reached up for a heavy stone mug – still full of hot tea – and brought it down on her head. I knew I couldn’t kill my mother, but somehow I had to keep her from reasserting her control over me – which I knew she could if she were only in mental contact with all three of my sisters. They were the source of her power.

The mug had broken in my hand, but my mother was still awake and looking toward my three horrified sisters. So brought down the broken mug again, this time near her temple and cutting her forehead.

I dropped the mug, shocked at what I had done. I wasn’t sure if it was influence from my sisters – but I simply couldn’t hit her again. It was too awful. She was my mother.

Eliza was bleeding and looking at me with incredible anger. As I felt guilt overwhelming me, Arcadia appeared in my field of vision. I reached out to block her, but she was jabbing a metal poke from the fireplace hard and fast – I couldn’t do anything to stop it. It cracked her skull open and stuck into soft tissue. My mother stared hard at me as this happened, and closed her eyes. She was not breathing.

Arcadia pulled back the poker and raised it, gesturing at me.

“And you, Doogie, have grown arrogant even more quickly than you have grown powerful! You are almost as dangerous as your bitch mother, but now that you’ve made a few more wiccults inside these girls, I don’t need you either! We’ll raise the boys ourselves and keep them firmly under our control starting from before they’re born!”

She swung the poker at my head too. I raised my arm to stop her, but she struck me nonetheless. The last sight I remember seeing was Kristin, Linda, and Sky screaming and running toward Arcadia. I hoped they were trying to stop her.