The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 13

(mfff+ in)

What more to tell? I did wake up with a mild concussion from the not-so-blunt instrument that my dear old “aunt” Arcadia used on me.

Kristin, Sky, and Linda had subdued Arcadia, tying her up – Kristin found the pair of handcuffs that she had playfully suggested we use for a very different purpose just a few days before. A gag helped, but so did the blanket of herbs and incense that they surrounded Arcadia with.

I discovered that, with the help of the witches, I could indeed project my thoughts and desires into the minds of normal people. I made sure the neighbors didn’t report anything to the local police and forgot all about the strange events at the house. And I met some very interesting and completely non-witch related young women who lived in the building, although I had little attention to give them at that time.

I didn’t really need to use any psychic power over the witches in the apartment. They had all felt dominated by someone – my sisters by my mother, the other girls by Arcadia and the other “senior sisters” who were spread across the world with their small covens. The girls were glad to be out of the influence of the dominating old women, and wanted to be sure they could preserve their independence.

The covens communicated with each other very seldom because of the rivalries between the leaders, and so it was easy to keep them from learning the details of what had happened. They were simply relieved to know that the threat of Eliza had been eliminated.

Over the course of a few days, Arcadia indeed came more fully under my control. To reduce the power of the over heads of the other twelve covens, we all realized that we simply needed to act slowly and with patience – bringing them under my control, or, where that seemed impossible, creating rivalries between the senior sisters and playing them off against each other.

In the course of little more than a year, I freed all thirteen covens from domination by a central figure. For good or bad, most of these “covens” broke up after they were freed. The rivalries between the families and the older generation were strongly entrenched and they would not stop trying to use their knowledge of magic to control each other. By taking some of the younger, less indoctrinated from the other groups, we grew our own coven into the largest and most respected of all in just a few short months.

I knew that any community, given sufficient time and a lack of tradition against it, would eventually devolve into an oligopoly of the powerful and connected. But with me as a “beneficent dictator” to establish democratic ways of thinking and helping to install a love of freedom as the core value of the coven, we established a culture that I hoped would outlive me.

Using a variety of potions and spells, we made sure that the children my sisters became pregnant with did not grow up to be monsters. They became “normal” children, though exceedingly beautiful.

Although I kept up an attachment with the original twelve witches, and yes, even my three sisters, I made sure that all of our children together were normal – not witches, not attendants. Otherwise, I would not allow them to get pregnant. And, increasingly, I brought more and more outside women into the group, taking many of them as lovers, too.

As much as I wanted to break the control of the dominant old witches over this group, I had to exercise that control regularly over the group to prevent them from coming to infighting. I was not a cruel leader, but I was the central power. I no longer needed to use my power to push emotions on others as a basis for control – I was simply the “big man”. I could have whomever I wanted strictly by virtue of my popularity, power, and position.

One fine morning, after more than twenty years had passed, a celebration was held in my honor. It was organized by my sisters, especially by Kate, to ensure that the past of the family was forgotten, and that my glorious example would be what defined the value of the family name. A 49th birthday party.

All of my rather large and extended family was present. At this time, I had so many children that I honestly did not know who all of them were. I had allowed only a number of other men in the community, but limited them to only one wife. It became the rule that even women who married one of these men had at least one child by me, as well.

At this celebration, I chose a number of very young women to be my consorts for the evening. I built a large selection of forty-nine redheads, brunettes, and blondes, all of them with extremely lush bodies. I hadn’t had any of them before. Although I had taken a number of younger lovers over the years, it was an unspoken rule that I did not select girls who were my own children.

But this night, I was not discreet. I was proud of what I had achieved, I felt I deserved a reward for my achievements, and frankly I preferred young women. Sky, Linda, and Kristin were still beautiful women – but they were in their mid-forties and no longer so flexible and fired with passion. Yes, they kept themselves young – but they were not the freshest flowers I had available.

I still do not know who I took that evening, but I know that many of them knew me as their father. They admired me, and were proud to be my children. But they did not want me sexually – they preferred the other girls and boys of their own age, and had been raised to avoid the strange incestuous ways of their elders.

So that night, with Kate’s agreement, I pushed feelings into this group of 49 as much as I needed to. Soon we were all in a large tangle of bodies. I had become quite adept at organizing orgies and building the structures of bodies that most effectively enabled me access to all of the orifices I wanted, when I wanted them, and kept the bodies that I could not directly touch myself entertained by one another.

I had a train of girls, taking turns sitting on my shaft and thrusting me deep inside of them, letting come inside of them; and then, just seconds later, replaced by another. I barely noticed the short time that I was not buried deep in pussy, and if I kept my eyes closed I easily lost track of who was on top of me when. Long ago, we had perfected the potions that kept me hard and able to climax and ejaculate in rapid succession. They once tried to destroy me, but bless Kate and my other sisters for that.

I don’t know what got into me that night – except that perhaps I was a little too proud of my many years of service to the community. That night, I used my powers to ensure that all 49 of these girls were actually able to become pregnant by me. And more than that, I did what I had promised I would never do: for every group of twelve girls, I made eleven witches and one wiccult. And for the 49th girl, I did what I had sworn to myself, the community, and every higher power I could imagine: I made a Pan. I just could not bring myself to let the tradition and the possibility die out.

I outraged the entire community. I resigned my formal position as a community leader, leaving my sisters to take my place as a leadership council. They decided on my appropriate punishment, with the democratic agreement of all of our people.

And that is how I have come to write this brief history from my prison. But at least I am not lonely. Loyal to the end, and perhaps unfairly blamed by the community for their association with me, Kristin, Sky, and Linda have joined me in my exile, which I expect to last until the end of our days.