The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 5

(fff mff)

When Sky told me I was a wiccult, she didn’t immediately explain what that meant. But part of me knew already – I knew it had something to do with the strange sense of connection I felt when I was indulging myself in sex with Kristin and then Linda. How I sensed whether I was making them pregnant. Only a wiccult would know these things.

“I first suspected you were a wiccult when I realized that Kate was using the arts to influence your mind – only a very foolish or inexperienced artist would bother trying to influence a normal man, no matter how attractive he was. But I was only able to confirm it when the three of us made love while Linda was out gathering the candles and mirrors.” Sky nodded to Linda and Kristin, and they responded to some unspoken request.

“A wiccult is similar to the concept of a muse, in the Greek tradition. A wiccult provides inspiration to an artist, and even enables her to reach new heights in the practice of the arts. As with the muse, there is an implication of sexual attraction between the wiccult and the artist.”

As Sky spoke, Linda was moving the mirrors around some of the furniture. Kristin took matches from an ornate box and placed and lit a number of large white candles around the room, near the doorways.

“But a wiccult does more than merely inspire. The primary role of a wiccult in a society of artists and their attendants is to breed. When you breed with an artist’s attendant – like Kristin or Linda – your children will grow up to be like me, someone who is a practitioner of the arts. With experience, a wiccult can actually control whether a healthy attendant will become pregnant or not, simply through an exercise of the will.

“But a wiccult can also attempt to mate with an artist herself. This can be deadly or wonderful,” Sky continued.

“You’re getting really heavy again, Sky,” Linda observed.

“How do you suggest I tell Doogie what he needs to know without getting too heavy?”

“We could show him while you tell him.” Linda took my hand and led me to an oversized, armless chair in the living room which was directly between the two large standing mirrors that she had just put in place. “Sit down, Doogie.”

Kristin took Sky by the hand and led her near the chair, but turned her body so that she faced partly away from me. But the view was still excellent – all three girls were beautiful and in excellent physical condition, but Sky was clearly the most athletic of the three, and I could tell that with her muscle tone and her intense personality she might well be the best sex partner of the three.

Linda and Kristin both moved to Sky and began touching her body in concert, sometimes licking her nipples, sometimes caressing her legs or belly, fingering her gently, kissing her face and neck, very rarely kissing her mouth or nibbling on her lips so she was free to speak. They were very gentle and loving.

“As I was saying, Doogie,” Sky began with a small shudder of pleasure, “a wiccult can mate with an artist as well as an attendant.” Kristin looked at me and winked as she nibbled on Sky’s ear.

“For an accomplished wiccult who is in control of the artistic forces that will course through his body as he sexually connects with an artist, the results can be amazing.” Sky’s legs slightly buckled as she reacted to Linda squatting beneath her legs, licking her pudendum between sips of very warm tea. The mirrors were coming in handy – what I couldn’t see directly, I could see in the reflections.

“Not just for the pleasure of the body. The wiccult can also increase his ability to defend himself from artistic control, or to shape magic forces to bring benefit to the world.” Kristin was creating a trail of kisses down Sky’s back, and sometimes taking a short break to massage my erection between her kisses for Sky. Linda kneeled on a pair of cushions and began sucking from Sky’s full, pointed nipple and massing her breasts and shoulders. Sky really did seem more relaxed as she spoke.

“Let me be clear. A wiccult is not an artist. He cannot practice the arts. But if his body and spirit are in harmony with the artist, he can greatly influence or even control some of the energies around him.” Sky’s breathing was becoming increasingly labored.

“When you were inside of Kristin even as she and I were kissing and touching one another and you periodically” – Sky took a deep breath as Kristin’s tongue began probing the rosebud between her butt-cheeks – “made contact with me using your tongue, I believe all three of us enjoyed a heightened awareness of what the others were feeling.”

“Yes,” I said as one of Kristin’s fists started to pull more firmly on my root, “I know what you’re talking about. It’s part of the reason we were able to time it so that the three of us would come at the same time, without talking about it or even trying very hard.” I could see Linda’s lips brushing over Sky’s closed eyes and brow as her hand seemed snugly burrowed near her pubic hair.

“When you’re inside of an artist,” she continued, entering a dream world more deeply, “when you’re inside me, which will be soon, very soon, you’ll feel something similar but far richer. More knowledge will come to you.” Sky began touching Linda back, pausing as she spoke briefly to bestow short, sweet kisses on Linda’s mouth and cheeks. She caressed Linda’s breasts. Her breathing was increasingly excited. Kristin had turned around and placed her mouth completely around Sky’s vulva and began a deep oral massage.

“You must be careful not to come inside me, Doogie,” Sky said.

“Because we haven’t yet performed the ritual of purification and protection?” I asked.

Kristin paused from her cunnilingus and giggled. “Doogie, silly, this is the ritual of purification and protection.” She promptly returned to what I guessed were her ritual duties.

“You must be careful not to come inside me for two reasons. First, because we will need your seed to complete your and Kristin’s full healing from the effects of Kate’s spell.” Linda put her arms around Sky’s body and pulled her into a tight hug and began nibbling on her neck. I could see her fingers pressing with urgency into the redhead’s muscled buttocks. Sky looked as though she couldn’t stand without the support from Linda, as Kristin continued to suck and lick, focusing her lips around Sky’s clit, sometimes moving rapidly and sometimes slowly.

“What’s the second reason?” I asked.

“If you make me pregnant now, when you have not yet fully understood who you are and how a wiccult must channel the surrounding energies, such as Kate tried to lead you to do…” Sky started breathing very heavily. “Linda, carry me to him now, I can’t wait any longer!”

Kristin scooted out from between Sky’s legs and turned to whisper in my ear, “Don’t freak out, she’s in a very wild state. Fuck her hard, but save your come for me.”

“If you, a wiccult, make an artist pregnant without yet knowing how to channel the energies, the result could be disaster.”

The emotional impact of that pronouncement was – happily – dulled by what my eyes saw. I watched as Kristin and Linda helped Sky open her legs and slowly released her weight toward my lap. I aimed my straining erection in the right direction as the two girls lowered Sky’s very aroused, wet, and open vagina over my throbbing penis. I could see it lengthen slightly and stretch toward her as Kristin and Linda purposely teased me by barely letting my cock touch her and then holding her in place.

I took matters into my control and used one of my arms to support Sky’s weight from her bottom and hooked my other around her middle, which also let me cup one of her breasts. My body was reacting involuntarily. I was ragingly horny although I’d already had two girls for the first time within the previous couple of hours. I moved my legs between hers and pushed them more widely open, desperately excited, and finally felt the head of my schlong beginning to enter the open Sky.

The scent of her excitement had reached my long before, but as I drew he body closer to me, more and more of her body’s natural perfume reached my senses. I remember a desperate, aching pleasure as I began to penetrate her with my rigid shaft. She was more than wet, hot, and tight. I knew with a part of me that she was simply right, a perfect fit, as I felt more and more of the length of her body open to my cock. I took her slowly because I wanted to savor her. I knew that I was not feeling love for Sky, but something much more basic, perhaps simply chemical – or alchemical.

Her body felt perfect against my skin as I felt her arch her back against my chest, as I felt he strain against my arms to push herself down on me harder and faster than I wanted to take her. Her skin was actually hot to the touch and slick with sweat as one of my nipples rubbed beneath her shoulder. With my arm wrapped around her breast, I pulled her body down to give in to just a bit of her pleading.

As I felt her wetness grow around me, and as I held her body against me as she shook, I knew beyond any doubt that Sky was already coming – I could almost feel her orgasm as if it were my own. I felt a sudden, powerful, and almost dark desire to thrust deeply inside of her, deeper each time I pumped into her, and to come inside her as soon as I had taken just a bit more pleasure.

I knew too that Sky could sense my desire, though her mind was clouded by wave after wave of orgasm washing through her. For a moment I expected that given her warning of possible tragedy she would be urging me not to come.

Instead I could feel both her body and her mind reach out to me, transferring even more awareness of the full extent and power of her climaxes to my mind. Her body was shaking visibly as she rode up and down, enjoying my penetration, and leaving her legs spread wide open for manual stimulation from both Kristin and Linda.

“Keep fucking me and don’t stop until you come!” Sky cried out, going wild and pulling Linda’s face from her breasts down toward her cunt. I could see Linda’s smile in the mirror as she ran her tongue from the opening of Sky’s slit, where my cock continued its pistoning, up to her clit.

“But you said he shouldn’t come in you,” Kristin objected as she continued to kiss Sky’s breasts, neck, and mouth while stroking her hair. “We need his semen to complete the ritual.”

“It doesn’t matter! Fuck the ritual! Fuck me!”

I continued pumping into her pussy, racing toward my orgasm, and I began to hold on firmly to her large breasts, feeling both with my hands and through Sky’s mind how powerful the excitement of her nipples was, pulling her body even more firmly into my groin so I would be all the way inside her when I came.

I felt my need reach the point of no return and I anticipated spilling my seed into the womb that I knew was fertile, that I knew would be guiding my sperm to make her pregnant – when I amazed myself.

I used my arms and all the power in my thighs to push Sky from her seated position on top of me, despite her fierce determination to stay connected. I felt her cunt grip me more tightly than I’d ever felt in my prior experience, and it was incredible, yet I managed to disentangle myself. I felt my cock react to the relatively cold, dry air when I felt Kristin almost immediately take me into her mouth and swallow my come as it began to erupt from what looked in the mirror like a purple, engorged log. I had come too much recently to produce much volume – or so I thought.

I held Sky to me tightly, turned her head to face me and kissed her deeply, almost ferociously, and continued actively to enjoy Kristin’s blowjob and the very long, powerful, multiple, surprisingly full blasts of semen from my root. Sky climaxed gently, one last time, as Linda resumed eating her from the other side of other chair. The two girls held hands tightly as Sky’s mind began to return slowly to normal.

Kristin, her mouth full of come, rose from my loins and came over to kiss Sky on the mouth. The brunette shared my semen with the redhead in a loving, gentle exchange sharply different in tone from the manic commands that Sky had given her just a minute earlier. Sky returned the kiss gratefully. Linda joined the gathering of mouths and shared in Sky’s bounty, then turned to Kristin and those two joined their mouths and tongues freely. Simultaneously, the three girls intoned “it is sealed,” though Sky’s voice was a bit weak, and they swallowed.

“The ritual is complete,” Sky said, and began to shed tears. The other girls moved to try her tears with still more kisses and began to comfort her.

“I almost destroyed everything,” Sky said, moving over and sitting next to me in the large chair. “In my arrogance, I felt I could control the impulse, but I just couldn’t. In my own way, I was as bad as or worse than Kate.”

“All that matters is that the ritual is complete,” Kristin said. “The four of us will be protected from Kate’s charms until the light of the current moon is ended.”

“I should have waited for some of the senior sisters to come.”

“We didn’t have that choice,” Kristin said.

“What I’ve done is shameful.”

Linda kissed Sky on the mouth. When Sky tried to object, Linda pushed back and kept kissing. When Sky tried to speak although her mouth was covered by Linda’s lips, Linda took Sky’s right hand and placed it between her legs. When Sky continued her objections more weakly, Linda began pulling Sky’s body to stand, never breaking her kiss, and pulled her toward her bedroom. The bedroom door closed and we heard only soft noises.

“I’ve never seen Sky like that before,” Kristin said. “She’s a very confident person.”

“She’ll be fine with Linda.”

Kristin took me by the hand to her bed and very sweetly brought a warm, wet towel to clean both of us up.

“The ritual protection should last for a week or so. But Sky believes that Kate will suspect almost immediately that some art is blocking her efforts to control you, so we need to develop some kind of plan. But it will wait until morning.”

I fell into a deep sleep, troubled only at times, but mainly populated by beautiful visions and emotions from the evening. It was the most restful sleep I would get for some time to come.