The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Please write to let me know what you think!

Chapter 7

(ff mff)

The “senior sister” that all of the girls held in high admiration and saw as a figure of great intrigue and daring was someone I had long known. She was known to me as a distant and well-traveled cousin from my mother’s side of the family – cousin Selma, the only relative from my mother’s side of the family who was still in touch, from time to time, with my father, my brother, and me. My main recollection of her was that she was a very kind, if transient, presence in our lives – like an aunt who lived in a far-away country.

I immediately wondered what the girls had meant about “Arcadia” being wounded – for Selma looked the same to me as ever. Almost twenty years before, when I first met her, she had looked like a woman in her early forties – very attractive, far from matronly, but mature and exuding self-confidence that few people ever achieve. She seemed exactly the same that day in the girls’ living room. They’d had said her hair and skin were different somehow, but to me she looked how any woman of a certain age would want to look.

“The connections between the strands of this web come become clear for the first time,” Arcadia said, interrupting Sky as she began to introduce us, “And though you look well, Doogie, you lie very near its center. More near than I might have presumed, and closer, I expect, than you imagine.”

I could tell why the girls were spooked by her – the authority in her voice and the spookiness of her metaphor impressed me too. But if she understood exactly what was going on, I was still in the dark.

“I realize now that there is much that’s been hidden from me, Arcadia. Or should I call you Selma, the name with which you were first introduced to me?” I just had to walk to her and gave her a hug. Formality seemed out of the question.

“Call me what pleases you – I go by different names at different times, though perhaps Arcadia is most appropriate to our current business. And I am happy Doogie, though I admit surprised, to see you here.” She hugged me back and then cast a long, penetrating glance at Linda.

“Linda, come here now. I must listen to your body.” Linda obeyed Arcadia and didn’t seem surprised. “When you left this room only a few minutes ago, your aura was quite different. It is now charged in a new way.”

With that, Arcadia opened the robe that Linda wore and gently probed at the blonde’s vagina with her finger. Arcadia leaned over and tasted Linda’s sex with a series of licks. Linda seemed immediately aroused.

“In the small hours of the morning I confirmed the girls’ hopes that you had made Kristin pregnant, Doogie – in her case with the soul of a young artist. But at that time, Linda was not with child; and now her aura tells me that she soon will be. And I can tell from her taste that the same man is responsible.” Linda was beaming and came over to me to hold me.

“Yes, I believe it will be a boy. I didn’t say anything to you before, Linda, because I really didn’t know how I knew.”

“How do you know that, Doogie?” Arcadia asked.

“I sensed it, a few minutes ago. When I came inside her, I sensed that the connection was incomplete. But then Kristin assisted her to finish, and then Linda climaxed, I simply sensed it.”

“Linda, you must tell me – how many times did you come during all of this?”

“I – I’m not sure. I wasn’t counting. But if I think about it, I guess I came a bunch of times with Doogie, but after the first big one it was a bunch of little ones. Then with Kristin, a few minutes later, I guess it was just one big one.”

“I advised you against this course, attendant, and yet you made your own choice against my wisdom. I am not sure good will come of it. Now you force us to make a choice, which we must make in haste or the opportunity to influence the moment will be lost. Sky, I will need your for this. Doogie, do not be alarmed by what you see. I created a kind of mask for the uninitiated – you, your father, and brother – to see, Doogie. This is my true form, which the girls have seen throughout my visit.”

Sky took off her robe and stepped in front of where Arcadia was seated. She gave Arcadia her hands and helped her up. The two women were of equal height. Sky opened her mouth and extended her tongue slightly to kiss Arcadia in what seemed like the deepest expression of love I could imagine. Sky’s red hair contrasted with Arcadia’s pure… green?

In that moment, I saw that Arcadia’s hair had changed color, from a bright clean white to a light green. Her skin, too, though still as smooth as a young woman’s, had changed its hue and was a more intense, deep shade of green than her hair. She was the same woman in form and shape – and yet not quite the same woman.

Arcadia turned to me as she finished the kiss. “You may be needed here in a few minutes, Doogie, so drink some tea to make sure your strength is built up. For now, Sky and I will commune with the sisters.”

Sky dropped quickly to the floor and lay on her back with her firm, young legs open wide. She was shivering and shaking, as if not fully able to control her body movement. Arcadia dropped onto her hands and knees, positioning her own surprisingly firm thighs around the younger girl’s face. Sky’s mouth fully covered Arcadia’s sea-green vulva and sucked. Sky’s arms, still shaking, stroked the older woman’s legs, and reached to grasp her breasts. It was as if, I realized, she was in a state of religious ecstasy.

The two women’s eyes were closed, and they were moaning loudly – not in the throes of passion, but almost as though they were trying to talk into each other’s cunts. Kristin and Linda pulled me onto the couch between the two of them as they watched, clearly aroused by the scene.

“When Arcadia’s body is engaged in ritual, the atmosphere turns so electric,” Kristin said. “Can you feel it, Doogie?”

“I know what you’re talking about,” I said truthfully. From my position on the couch, I could see Arcadia nibbling on Sky’s engorged clit. Sky’s body looked increasingly inviting to me. I don’t know if it was my memory of the sex we had yesterday, or some mystic energy that the elder “artist” was adding to the mix, but it didn’t matter. My erection, which should have been completely worn out from the amount of action it had seen recently, was firmly at attention.

“I think I know what they’re talking about,” Kristin said. “Arcadia says Linda will have a male baby. It might be a normal child, or it might be a wiccult. Before the egg actually fuses with your sperm and develops much, we might be able to influence whether it becomes a wiccult.”

“I can’t believe I could have a son who as a wiccult!” Linda said. “And I know who I’d have to thank for it.” Linda took a long drink of hot tea and began to show her gratitude by licking the length of my prick with her warm, wet tongue.

“I’m really thankful, too, Doogie. I’ll have a little girl, an artist, and that’s very important. There really are so few artists left, not even so many attendants. That’s why wiccults are so important. When you give an attendant your love, you’re very likely to give her an artist. When you give a normal woman your love, you’re very likely to give her an attendant. Just one adult wiccult could really help the community replace its numbers, and we haven’t known of any for far too long.”

I pulled Kristin’s face toward me and began kissing her. Her equally warm tongue began probing my mouth even as Linda began to bob her mouth up and down on my turgid shaft. I reached out to fondle Linda’s breasts with one hand while I balanced picture with Kristin’s tits in the other. There’s something about having two girls that really appeals to me.

As I let the girls go to town servicing me, Linda still eagerly attached to my cock and Kristin alternatively kissing me and sucking my nipples, I nonetheless spent part of my time looking at Sky. I felt that I could distinguish the scent of her sexual excitement from the other three women in the room: two whose fragrances told me they were pregnant; another whose scent said she was past childbearing; and Sky, who was ripe and willing.

Linda paused from sucking me briefly, but used her hand very effectively for a few moments, as she drank some more tea and gave Kristin a welcoming kiss, inviting her down to share my cock with her. Linda began licking and sucking at my scrotum and Kristin started going down on me with a very different, even more exciting style. Yet as I drank my tea, relaxed, and enjoyed what was happening, I was thinking about plunging my meat deep inside of Sky. Her legs were spread wide open only a couple of steps away as she and Arcadia continued their frenzied 69 and communed with the “senior sisters”.

Although I was very keyed up at the prospect of making love to Sky again, I knew that Arcadia would not allow it: some prohibition against wiccults getting artists pregnant. Half of me wanted to know why – and the other half of me just wanted to fuck Sky silly without asking questions.

Kristin’s sucking became more insistent and Linda’s assistance was having powerful effects on me as well; I felt heat radiating out from my groin in growing waves and I knew I could have an orgasm at any moment. Yet I waited, patiently enjoying being on the brink of a deep climax, yet desperately wanting what I couldn’t have: Sky’s pussy.

As suddenly as the cunnilingus communion began, it ended – Arcadia lifted her face from the mons of the redhead, the bottom half of her face shiny with Sky’s juices, and spoke in a voice that sounded like many women speaking at once.

“It is decided.” Arcadia reached out toward me with her long arm and extended to her finger to beckon me to join the two of them on the floor.

I got on my knees and moved between Sky’s spread legs. Sky curled her feet around my thighs and urged me toward her opening. Her scent was driving me crazy with desire. I would have simply entered her, but Arcadia reached for my penis with one hand and held it firmly while covering Sky’s cunt with the other.

“We’ve decided to make a new wiccult, boy, and to do that you’ve got to sense and influence the energies flowing through you and around you as you make a deeper connection with this artist.”

“What do you mean by energies – my need to come? The feeling I get when I come?”

“Yes, those feelings and more – all of the feelings you can sense, such as her wetness, her tightness, the scent in the air. You’ll even be able to sense what her lips are feeling as she licks at me, and what I’m feeling when she does so. If you reach out with your mind, you might even feel the hands of the two attendants on the couch, caressing each other, although you’re not touching them directly or even looking at them. I will put you inside her in a moment, but you must remain aware of the energies.”

Arcadia pulled my cock toward my mouth and sucked the swollen purple head into her small mouth, with the dark green lips. I could sense the way her tongue moved – she was experienced as a cocksucker.

<I’ve been sucking cocks, off and on, for over one hundred years, boy.> I realized that Arcadia did not speak aloud – yet I was hearing her voice as if it emanated from inside my own head. She did not look like a one-hundred year old woman, and she certainly did not give head as I imagine one would.

<This is what happens when a wiccult is joined with an artist. You will sense her thoughts and feelings.>

I nodded and tried to listen more deeply to her thoughts as she sucked on me. It felt good, but I longed for the satisfaction of Sky’s cunt.

<You must control the flow of your thoughts – I can hear every subconscious whisper that’s moving within you. Quiet your soul and sense the flow!

She opened her mouth and positioned the head of my cock against Sky’s wet lips. She tugged my shaft up and down to massage the girl’s clit and then helped me drive inside her.

As soon as my cock began to penetrate Sky, I could again sense Arcadia’s thoughts, but Sky’s “voice” also joined the assembly – or perhaps I should say her feelings joined the assembly. For her thoughts, perhaps like mine, were unfocused and growing more unfocused as I thrust more deeply into her.

In my mind, I could taste the saltiness of Arcadia’s juices in Sky’s mouth. I could feel her lust for my cock as I pushed into her; I could simultaneously feel my shaft being squeezed, and how the opening of Sky’s box felt squeezing me. I could feel the light pressure of Arcadia’s hand on Sky’s breast. I could feel the residual energies of the orgasms Sky had had while gripped by Arcadia during their communication with the senior sisters, and the stirrings of what would become a more powerful, fulfilling orgasm building in response to my prick pushing inside her. I could feel Sky’s response as more blood rushed into my cock in my growing excitement. And I could even sense the sexual excitement coming from Kristin and Linda – I could sense that they had moved into a 69 position on the couch, and that even as Linda was licking Kristin’s pussy, she was looking at the three of us on the floor, and was aroused by the sight of my athletic body pumping into Sky – she was fantasizing about feeling my body enter hers.

This special awareness of others’ feelings and sensations was deeper and more under control than the last time I fucked Sky, and I enjoyed it all the more.

<You’re doing well, Doogie. Now, reach out with your mind into her memories.>

<Sky’s memories?>

<Yes, and mine if you wish. Doing so will help you gain trust in us, and will improve our results.>

<I trust you – all of you.>

<You do not yet fully trust us, perhaps especially me. It’s because you do not fully understand our ways. You enjoy the beauty of the girls, but you fear that the sex and their lust toward you are too good to be true. And you do not yet comprehend the danger you face from Kate. Reach deeply into our minds and you will know our hearts, our hopes, and our fears.>

I pushed my cock more deeply into Sky, up to my full length, and I felt that my member was perhaps slightly longer and thicker than it was yesterday and even more sensitive. I focused on the strength of my sexual energies and connected through it to Sky’s own lust, and from there probed her associations of love and other strong feelings.

Through all of my explorations, the intense physical sensations of the union of our bodies grew in intensity, and I felt a familiar sense of warmth spread through my body and Sky’s as we grew closer to our common climax.

I could even feel Arcadia’s mind as it sensed our lust and felt her excitement grow in reaction to it. I saw an image in Arcadia’s mind – an image of me shooting my load deep inside of Sky; an image of Sky’s body fighting to keep my cock inside her, but Arcadia guiding me away as she moved to lie on her back on the floor; of Linda sucking my cock and Kristin reaching to suck my balls immediately after I pulled out of Sky; of Sky turning over to position her sex above Arcadia’s mouth; of Arcadia’s tongue probing Sky’s vagina, taking as much of our mingled juices together into her mouth as possible; of Sky furiously masturbating and her body resisting the effort to take my semen from her body; of Linda’s body moving into what looked like a yoga pose on the floor, her head and arms supporting her body with her hips high in the air, her legs spread; of Arcadia’s mouth moving to kiss her pussy; Arcadia’s tongue opening the folds of Linda’s sex, letting the mixture of the artist’s love juices, mingled with the wiccult’s semen, mingled with the senior sister’s saliva, drip down deeply into Linda’s body; of the thick mix of liquids merging with the tissues of Linda’s womb, creating a home that would be encourage the fertilized egg that would soon plant itself there to mature into a wiccult; of Linda’s heart connecting with the developing child as it grew; even hints of Linda and Kristin pair-bonding more deeply, leaving room for me in their hearts, but creating a family that would be their responsibility, with the greater powers, such as Arcadia, Sky, and myself as protectors around the core of mothers and children.

I probed Sky’s memory, starting in her young childhood; images of playing with her sister and half-sisters, but separate from them because of she, as an artist, was already different from the attendants; rarely seeing her brothers or her father; images of her mother and her mother’s wifcinla – her pair-bonded dominant female, like Kristin would become to Linda; feelings of being different and standing alone; mingled love and fear of her slowly developing power as a wicca, or artist; memories of her struggle to control her emotions and her love; images of entering puberty, desperate to be a “normal” girl, an attendant, so that she would be allowed to fall in love with a boy instead of merely toying with them sexually; feelings of fascination with men that grew over time to include resentment, since she was not allowed to have them.

As I continued fucking Sky with measured strokes, I wanted to know more about her feelings toward me. Her memories showed her initial dismissal of me as no one of consequence; replaced by fear when she suspected I was wiccult, but with a fascination; her disgust with Kate’s attempts to control a wiccult; her strong desire to resist having feelings for me, instead trying to hate me and choosing to show only arrogance toward me; to feelings that moved suddenly and unexpectedly toward love when we first had sex; to her conflicting desire to have me make love to her, to come inside her, and keep my come inside of her – the first time a man would ever come inside of her. I sensed her fears of how her body would react to my seed; and her fears of trying to control me.

I sensed her growing, urgent need to climax and to feel my load burst into her body. I felt my own body tighten and I pumped into her more rapidly; I sensed Arcadia’s mind slipping into abandon as Sky moaned into her pussy yet kept her tongue working around her clit. I could sense Kristin and Linda gripping each other’s slick, sweaty, very female bodies and approaching their own orgasms in synchrony with us we all cried out in pleasure simultaneously.

It all happened as in Arcadia’s vision – Sky desperate to keep my come inside of her, although she was afraid of what could happen if it did, then Arcadia removing our liquid with her mouth and tongue, ultimately pushing the brew into Linda’s ripe womanhood with her lips to prepare the girl to bear a wiccult.

“If we are lucky enough to try this ritual again, you will drink more tea and have less sex that doesn’t contribute to our purpose,” Arcadia said as she turned to me. She picked up a tissue from a box and cleaned her face. “The volume of your semen was surprising, considering how much activity you’ve seen in the last 24 hours. But more is always better. We’ll know in a few days if our efforts have been sufficient.”

Kristin handed me a mug of tea, freshly poured, and returned to massaging Linda as she continued to hold her yoga-like pose.

Arcadia held my hand and cradled Sky under her arm as I drank my tea.

<I do not wish to share these thoughts with the others – it might upset Linda at a critical time. But Doogie, you must understand what can happen when a wiccult mates with a wicca, and why Kate was trying to control you. I invite you to take this learning from my mind.>

Despite my night of sleep, I was exhausted from the repeated lovemaking and especially from the effort of reaching into Sky’s mind earlier. But I progressed quickly, and in just a few minutes I learned what might have taken hours through normal discussion.

I understood how Sky could both so greatly fear and desire me, for I understood how the bodies of a wiccult and a wicca interact in producing a child – or something worse.

I learned much about Arcadia’s relationship to my family. I understood what she knew of my father, and of me, and of my brother. I learned much about my mother – whom I could not remember except from pictures – who, as an attendant, wished to found a dynasty but lacked a crucial missing factor. I learned something of the sisters who traveled with my mother when she left the family.

Finally, I learned one surprising fact about one of those sisters, the sisters I knew only from photographs taken early in childhood. I had a sister who was only months older than myself – a wicca named Kate.