The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 9

(mfff+)

I was surrounded by female flesh and I remember the room became unbearably warm. Or perhaps it was just me.

None of the girls introduced themselves to me, though they spoke freely with each other and with Kristin, Linda, Sky, and Arcadia. Indeed, other than accidental eye contact which was quickly interrupted, none of the wicca seemed to want to interact with me. Despite that, my read on the emotions of all these women was very positive. Despite themselves, and despite the instructions that I became sure Arcadia had given them to resist me, these girls were increasingly horny.

I took it as a challenge. My eyes found an attractive dark-haired wicca and I prepared to introduce myself to her and shake her hand.

But Arcadia interrupted. <The easy way to work the room, Doogie, would be to touch the girls on their skin. You’ve already learned to sense thoughts and memories when you’re touching an artist.> She handed me a cup of tea. <Drink.>

I took the tea and fixed my eyes on the brunette wicca. She looked a bit like Kristin, but seemed perhaps a bit more aggressive, serious, and younger. She wouldn’t look at me.

“Keri,” I said to her – not knowing how I knew her name – “I’d like to talk with you.” She turned her head when I spoke, but then turned away with an effort. I looked around the room again, and realized that although I had received no introductions, learning the girls’ names was as simple as looking at them.

Wasting no time, I began visualizing Keri kneeling between my legs and worshipping my cock. I focused all of my efforts on the image. But my penis, getting stiff from the fantasy, was the only thing that moved. Perhaps my approach was too direct, or too clumsy.

I again focused on the auras around the girls. There was already a high level of sexual tension in the auras, much of it focused on me. So I tried to work with that, to increase it, especially in Keri. <Excitement. Freedom. Losing inhibitions. Need for human touch.> I tried to focus on basic-level, emotional concepts. I could see effects immediately – she became more animated and began touching the girl she was talking to on the arm and shoulder.

But she still wasn’t moving toward me. <Need man.> She glanced toward me with a smile, but quickly looked away. <Need scent of man. Need touch. Horny. Freedom.> Keri was growing red, and showed a sudden need to sit down. <Warm. Very warm. Too much clothing.> She pulled her blouse out of her skirt and undid a couple of buttons. Then she looked at me, looked away, and buttoned them again.

But I knew the game was mine, with a little patience. <Hungry for man’s touch.> I sent a visual of my face. <Need.> I imagined what she would look like straddling my naked thighs. <Need. Take. Need. Take. Freedom. Take. Need. Freedom. Need. Take. Action.>

Keri rose from the chair and with her eyes closed moved toward me, her arms open. Her mouth found mine through intuition and as our tongues intertwined I sensed in a rush the firestorm of sexual need that was engulfing her body. Without probing for the information, I also knew that she was Kristin’s sister, as I suspected, and without effort I reviewed a few of her fond memories of performing rituals with her sister. Keri had a detailed memory of the smell and taste of Kristin’s pussy and could easily differentiate it from the tastes of her other sisters and lovers.

With Keri touching me directly, it was quite easy to take things quickly to the next level. I willed her to begin shedding her clothing. I willed her to drop to her knees and engulf my member in her mouth.

Everyone in the room was staring at the scene. I sensed amazement at the speed with which the “seduction” happened. Most of the wicca in the room were still trying to play it cool – as if their emotions were beyond my influence.

I was determined to change that; yet I was distracted by my own growing lust caused by Keri’s talented tongue. It was easy to direct my lust toward Keri, but more difficult to focus on other individual wicca. It was more difficult to scan the room for auras as I had done so easily just minutes before.

Then I remembered that wicca and attendants were often in a kind of group interaction – sharing thoughts, emotions, and memories with little effort. Through Keri’s mind, I could readily sense the mood of the room and the auras of the group.

<Togetherness. Physical. Touch. Need. Need. Need. Touch. Touch. Need. Touch. Need. Together. Group. Touch. Need. Need. Action. Need. Touch. Need. Action. Skin. Touch. Need. Skin. Feel. Action. Take. Need. Skin. Touch. Need. Feel. Urgent.>

As if struck by lightning, the group began reaching for each other, stripping, touching, losing themselves in the moment. I felt a wicca named Heart kissing me and I knew she was a cousin of Linda; and another wicca named Victoria was running her fingers between Heart’s labia and stroking her breasts while Heart kissed me. I felt an attendant named Brooke began to lick and kiss Keri between her legs as Keri sucked me. The entire room was turning into a gigantic daisy chain, and as everyone began to touch each other freely I learned more and more about them.

Without effort, I could read Arcadia’s thoughts although she was not part of the instant orgy. <He’s doing far more than reading thoughts. He’s instilling desires, goals, and actions. It’s unexpected and perhaps dangerous. Should I intervene?>

Shocked, I realized that she didn’t know I was reading her thoughts.

<No man should have this strength. But I had best wait and test the limits of this power. I will only stop him if he loses control and tries to impregnate a wicca.>

I decided to try and stretch my control to be more specific. I began visualizing the way I wanted the girls to arrange themselves; I had never seriously believed that I would have nearly a dozen nubile horny willing and eager young girls waiting to service me; but I couldn’t waste the opportunity.

I knew that if I began fucking an attendant that Arcadia might panic – but I needed to bury my dick in pussy immediately. So I willed Brooke, an attendant, to finish removing her panties and mount me as I lay on my back on a cushioned bench, facing away from me and leaning back on her arms so that her labia would be exposed to a pair of tongues – of Linda and Molly, who also explored Brooke’s breasts when Linda’s eager mouth prevented sharing access to Brooke’s clit. My butt was on the edge of the bench so that my balls were exposed to the air; and Keri wasted no time sucking my left nut into her mouth, and Kristin helping her with the right side. I sensed Kristin’s delight with my attraction to her sister; the two girls pawed each others’ breasts as they cooperated in pleasuring my scrotum.

Sky’s face came into view, upside down and directly from behind my head, and our mouths met in a kiss that momentarily distracted me. But I directed Heart and Victoria to lick and caress my nipples as Nina and Rainbow nibbled at my ears, neck, and any part of my face that Sky wasn’t already covering. I could sense Sky’s body quivering as those two girls also began caressing her breasts and vulva; I sensed that Sky and Nina had never met before and they began to mentally bond even as their bodies focused on my complete pleasure.

Every inch of my skin was being touched by extraordinarily beautiful women whose lust for my body was not only palpable but filling my mind and my senses like bright sunshine and fresh air. I could sense Brooke as she began a series of orgasms, both large and small, her cunt convulsing around my dick as Linda’s mouth played with her love button and Molly began to kiss Brooke’s uncomprehending mouth; I sensed that Kristin had moved underneath Keri’s legs and had begun to eat her sister out for the first time in weeks and that one of Linda’s feet was in turn stroking Kristin’s muff. Sky reacted to my wishes to actively use her artistic talents to sustain and accelerate the sexual sensations and emotions that coursed through everyone in our orgy; I began intuitively directing movements every few minutes so that nothing became too repetitive and yet could be enjoyed fully in turn, nothing escaping too quickly.

Then I took the biggest chance of the evening. I realized that if Sky, as a wicca could assist the girls in maintaining the level of sexual frenzy that Arcadia might be able to do far more. I wanted the evening to last and last and so I needed to reinforce my own body. As young and strong as I was, I wasn’t certain I could meet the needs of eleven women. I realized that I could not perform the necessary arts myself, but that Arcadia could.

Gently, but confidently, I sent messages to Arcadia. <Trust. Help.> An image of myself. <Satisfaction. Support. Help. Strength. Virility. Hard cock. Lasting. Action. Trust. Confidence. Shared joy. Bonding. Erection. All night. Power. Power. Trust. Support. Control. Love. Control. Virility. Fucking. Support. Pleasure. Control. Power. Trust. Confidence.>

I could feel my pleasure triple, and I began to come and come and come in streams, my cock pulsing long and hard, the throes of my orgasm overwhelming me and throwing all of the women in the room who weren’t already coming into their own series of climaxes. Yet we all maintained our composure and control; and I directed Molly, another attendant, to take Brooke’s place with my still firm cock in her vagina. I pumped for only a few moments into Molly before I felt a similar urge to come and her renewed climax echoed my own. Yet I remained firm and I could still feel a volume of semen passing through my rock hard member. I continued fucking Molly, and I felt Heart lapping at the mix of my semen and Molly’s lubrication as the liquids found their way out of her orifice.

We went through nearly every possible combination of twelve bodies touching that night, and at one point every girl was both eating pussy and being eaten simultaneously, in many cases tasting my sperm and fluid at their genitals. My hands were full with the heaviness of their breasts, the firmness of their thighs, my palms reveling in their narrow waists and wide hips; my lips delighting in the touch of all of their mouths and tongues; and unbelievably, my mind able to share the experience of all of the girls’ own pleasure, their own orgasms, which are in some ways more animalistic and passionate, yet more connected to their minds, than the masculine variety.

And as much as I enjoyed myself, my body was calling out to me, insisting, wishing, almost demanding that I not limit myself to fucking only the attendants. I wanted all of the wicca girls, who were somehow so compelling in a way that even Kristin didn’t always match. Even as I sensed that I had made Molly pregnant, I knew that what I really wanted was to mate with a wicca. With Victoria. With Keri. With Heart. But especially with the red-headed witch who wouldn’t leave my mind – to fill Sky with my seed and plant a child, no matter how dangerous they said it was.

I let that desire pass through me fully; and I realized, even as I continued in sharing my body with lustful pack of females, that I had been successful in shielding these “dangerous” thoughts from all of them – none showed any sign of awareness. Even Arcadia’s feelings were completely untroubled and unworried.

I pulled Kristin’s hungry mouth to my own, began moving my turgid groin toward hers for the fourth time that evening, and even as I enjoyed the feeling of her body I let part of my mind encourage and interact with the developing child in her womb; though still just a small ball of cells, I could sense a spirit, a direction, and a hunger within her. As Keri massage my back and helped push me deeper inside of her sister, I lost myself in my fantasy made reality.