The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchcraft

Chapter 10

(mf)

The orgy was a satisfying experience on many levels—not only the immediate pleasure, but evidence of growth in the control of my power. It also seemed a prelude to better things to come. Still, I hadn’t yet properly fucked a witch and my body was on fire with yearning. I had knew it was dangerous, but I really wanted to fuck a witch or ten, and not only fuck them but get them with child.

Yet my feelings were mixed about being with a witch. I knew that sex with a witch could lead to breeding a , which could only be trouble. The Pan would have vast powers, but would be a mindless shell, a monster who would be enslaved and controlled by a witch.

I had mixed feelings for other reasons too. Arcadia had encouraged me to exercise my powers—yet I inadvertently read her mind and felt her fear that I was too powerful. Still, I’d known her since my childhood. She’d always treated me with kindness when my own mother had disappeared. I felt warmth toward Arcadia. I knew I could trust her. And though my powers were growing, I was ignorant of magic—or the arts, as witches would call it—so I needed someone I trusted to lead me. That much seemed obvious.

I felt as ready as I would ever be to confront Kate. The ritual of protection was still in effect. I got out of bed, sending a mental command to the girls who were lying in and around the bed to remain asleep. I dressed, feeling as though I were in a dream, and walked out of the bedroom.

I could hear a few bodies stirring in the living room; I again sent a mental command of sleepiness and a sense that everything was normal to those in the living room as I opened the front door and left the apartment—returning to an outside world that seemed very different than it had a couple of nights before.

The fresh air was like a tonic; I felt more alert with each step as I approached the house where Kate lived. Part of me felt that I should be making a plan, but more than anything I felt driven by a need to confront Kate and get the truth out in the open. I wanted to let her know that she couldn’t control me; to let her know that I understood what was going on, that I was nobody’s fool. I just felt aggressive toward her, perhaps in reaction to having been far too submissive earlier. I couldn’t help feeling that perhaps I would learn more from her by playing it cool; yet deceit would only lower me to her level.

Still having no plan beyond hoping to read Kate’s mind, I knocked on the door, knowing that it was unusually early for any visitors.

After a minute or two, I saw Kate through the window, approaching the door. She looked even prettier than I remembered, and sexier than usual since she wore only a bathrobe. So often she dressed and acted like an ice princess, but at that moment she wore an expression of surprise, happiness, and concern to see me.

“Doogie! I expected you a couple of days ago and I was worried! What’s going on?”

I didn’t want to explain myself. But I realized I might not have to. I first reached into Kate’s mind to see who else was in house; seeing that she was alone, I simply began pushing emotions at her.

<Want to be with Doogie. Love. Need. Need. Love. Trust. Comfort. Relaxed. Love. Trust.>

Even as I tried to push these feelings toward her, I felt began to feel guilty about it and slowed down. I realized that Kate and I had a relationship, even if I thought for a while that I should break up with her. I should open up to her. Tell her the whole truth. If I can’t be truthful, I can’t respect myself. I felt I had to completely honest with Kate. I owed it Kate to open up to her and tell her everything. I’ve got to be honest...and start telling her everything immediately. I felt so guilty.

“Doogie, tell me honestly what’s been going on,” she said, and arched an eyebrow, “right away.” And I felt guilty for not doing as she said yet... when I recognized that feeling.

That feeling wasn’t coming from me. It was being pushed at me by Kate. I was resolved to resist as I walked into the house and closed the front door behind me. Her pushing emotions at me became more frantic. She couldn’t understand why I wasn’t talking or falling all over myself to apologize. I knew she’d just try pushing harder—and I wasn’t certain if I could resist. So I decided to calm her down.

“Kate, I’ll tell you all about it. You’re the most important thing in the world to me. I’m so sorry.” I tried to make my eyes look a little glassy. Just like that, the push for control lessened. So I decided to keep playing along.

“So much has happened to me, Kate. So unexpected. I want to tell you about it, Kate, I really do... but please just let me hold you for a moment.” I reached out to her and held her face in both hands and began to share feelings of my own—I knew that touching her would make this easier.

“Kate, you’re feeling very calm. Everything is going according to your plan. I’m under your complete control again, even if something slipped for a couple of days. You’re calm, in control, and now that I’m in your power, you will truly enjoy explaining your plan to me.”

“Doogie... I... it’s good to see you again. I’m glad you decided not to break up with me. We belong together.”

I realized that I was starting to have an influence on her. It turned me on. Even if Kate was my sister, that was just an intellectual fact for me since I didn’t grow up with her. Although I had been fucking almost non-stop for days, I didn’t see the harm in going for one more—this time with a real witch.

“That’s right, Kate. I see that now. I’m completely under your thumb. I’m ready to make a commitment to you. Everything is as you want it.” I reached down to fondle her butt—which was in incredible condition, along with her legs. She shifted her weight to open her legs a little as my hand explored.

“Does this mean you’re ready to move in with me?” She smiled. She started to fully relax. I moved one hand around to the front of her body and touched her silky, blond cunt hairs.

“Yes, I’m ready to move in with you. That’s why I’m here. Tell me Kate, why do you want me to move in with you?” My finger tested to see how wet she was; she was lubricating quickly.

“I need you to be with me, Doogie. I need you to be in my house.”

“Kate, tell me more, don’t leave out any detail. You understand that I need to know everything. Why do I need to be in your house?” My other hand untied her robe and pulled it open.

“So that you have a chance to be influenced by my... artistry.”

“You mean, I need to be influenced my your magic spells.”

“We wicca call it artistry.”

“I know. But I prefer to use simple, clear words, Kate. So let’s just call you a witch, and call what you’re doing magic spells.” I started massaging her breasts and really admired their shape. She could have been an underwear model. Her breasts were large and shaped perfectly. The nipples pointed slightly upward and out. Although we had dated a bit, Kate never really gave me enough opportunity t explore her body before. Now, she had no objections to my touching her.

“Kate, keep explaining things to me. You’re allowed to enjoy what I’m doing to you, but explain everything to me. I only want to help you. I can do that best if you tell me everything. And don’t resist anything I do to your body... and I won’t resist you either.”

“I want you to live here with me so I can practice my... magic spells... on you, so you can be the person you were meant to be. So you can give me the perfect child.”

“Yes, I want to be that person. I want to give you the perfect child. Keep telling me about it as you unzip my pants and start licking my cock.” She promptly began attending to my member.

“Kate, tell me about the child you want. What will make our child so perfect?”

“If you just do as I say... let my magic take its influence on you for a few days, that’s all it needs. Your seed will be made strong by my potions and the energies of this house, then you let your lust enter me and I will be with child. The perfect child.” She was good at taking pauses for a long wet lick on my shaft, then using her hands on my cock when she spoke.

“Why is this child perfect, and so special?”

“Because of you. You don’t know what you are, but I do.” She sucked my balls briefly, and then began to engulf my schwanz between her breasts.

“Why am I so special to you?”

“You wouldn’t understand... there’s something different about you, very rare. You’re like a prize stud among a sea of normal people.”

“Tell me what makes me different, Kate. Even if I won’t understand. I need to know.”

“Mother says it’s time for me to have a baby, and my sisters too. And some other special girls too. And you’re the only one we know of who’s right.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re a wiccult. That’s someone special who can make special babies with witches, like the girls in my family. First we have to make sure you’re under control,” she said, and I loved hearing this as she gave me a Russian dick massage. “Then we have to make sure you’re ready for proper breeding. Then we make the babies.”

“I don’t like that word wiccult, Kate. Just call me a stud. What will happen after you have the babies?”

“They’ll be special. They’ll make our whole family strong. That’s what mother says. I don’t really know why or how. But I know they’ll be special. And the one thing I know is that I really want your baby. If it wasn’t too soon, I’d be taking your cock inside me right now, Doogie.” She stood up and started rubbing the tip of my cock between her labia.

“What happens to me after I help you and your sisters make the babies?”

“I don’t know. I guess mother will want to breed you with some other girls, not so special like us, just to make sure she always has a few wiccult—I mean, breeding studs.”

“Kate, do you have any books around here? Books your mother might have kept?”

“Why are we talking about books, Doogie, when I’m desperate for you to fuck me?”

“Because, Kate, I want to talk about books for just a minute. You want what I want, Kate. Tell me about the books.”

“Yes, I have some books, but you wouldn’t understand them. Mother understands them better than anyone.”

“Kate, I want to read those books. Especially the ones about witches, studs and the special babies.”

“OK, let’s go look for them.” As we walked, Kate touched my arm and smiled. “Doogie, I’m so glad you’re here. I was afraid you’d still want to break up with me. And if you broke up with me, then I wouldn’t be the first one to have your baby.”

“What do you mean? If not you, who would have been the first one to have my baby?”

“It might have been one of my sisters. Or even a girl named Sky, or Victoria, or- ”

“You know Sky?”

“Of course I do. Do you know her too?”

I didn’t know what to say. Why would Kate want me to have a child with Sky?

“Here are all the books, Doogie, though there’s really no need for you to read them. I haven’t read them myself. Mother says they’re too confusing to read. I only needed to learn enough to know how to capture and condition you. It’s dangerous for one person to know too much about certain kinds of black magic.”

She had brought me to room that was full of shelves. There were a few dozen books, and lots of other things around. Bottles full of liquids, powders, even samples of leaves and things that looked like insects and other small animals. And a wide variety of tea leaves.

“Kate, tell me, why would you want me to have a child with Sky?”

“I wouldn’t, silly boy. Not at first. I want to be the first. Mother has her reasons, but I think you wouldn’t understand.”

“It will be fun to tell me. So tell me.”

“Don’t be shocked, Doogie. But even though you could have special babies with a few of the witches we know, our baby would be extra-special.”

“Is that because I’m your brother and you’re my sister?”

“How did you know that?”

It didn’t make any sense to me that Kate knew Sky. Sky didn’t seem to know Kate when I first told her about my situation. And Sky had gone to so much trouble to help me, and to perform the Ritual of Purification and Protection, so that Kate couldn’t control me... and even if that were all true, and Sky was trying to use me to have a Pan, it didn’t add up because Sky wouldn’t let me have sex with her.

“Kate, be quiet for a minute. I want to think.”

“Doogie, I’m thirsty,” she said, and she dropped to her knees to suck my cock.

“Kate, really, I’m trying to think. Can you find something else to do for a while?”

“OK. I’ll get us both something hot to drink. I’ll be right back.”

Sky wasn’t faking the ritual. The ritual really did protect me from being controlled by Kate... I knew that because I was having no problem resisting her and even controlling her myself. So Sky, Linda, and Kristin weren’t lying about that.

Sky wanted my baby; but she didn’t want me to have sex with her—she wanted to wait. Wasn’t that a contradiction? Maybe not. Kate said I needed to be prepared specially for the sex. Be in the right environment for some time, and be influenced by some kind of magic spells. Well, everything Sky, Linda, and Kristin did just encouraged me to stay in their apartment. They even brought a small army of girls over to that small apartment to screw my brains out.

Maybe the ritual of protection was protecting me from Kate, but opening me up to Sky. Maybe I was just being prepped to give Sky the “magic” baby. Sky and the others had kept on insisting that I drink tea... maybe it did more than keep up my stamina for fucking.

Although the girls had encouraged me to confront Kate, they also kept me there having sex with them, and told me to develop an understanding of my newfound abilities, they really did not tell me much of anything. Just a bare outline of facts, enough to make me think they wanted to explain while they indulged in group sex to keep me distracted and happy. So I would trust them.

When they realized my powers were developing so quickly, they seemed scared.

I felt used and pissed off. But I didn’t know what to do about it. I liked the sex—I loved it. I loved all of the fucking I was getting, and I felt truly alive for the first time ever. I couldn’t really be angry at these girls, because I loved their bodies and the way they made me feel. Whatever else might have been going on, I knew these powers felt good and felt right. I trusted that I could use them to find a solution.

Kate came back with hot tea.

“Doogie, drink this,” she said.

“What does it do, Kate?” I said, taking the cup from her but not yet drinking.

She took a sip. “For one thing, it helps make my mouth really warm for when I suck you off, Doogie.” And she was right. Her mouth was amazing—she had taken a small sip, just enough to warm everything up. The ice princess had melted.

“No, really. Explain it to me. I want to know what the tea does to my body when I drink it.”

“For a man, it helps him make a lot of powerful sperm. And it helps you stay harder, longer.”

“When I come, doesn’t that use up the most active, powerful sperm?”

“Normally, yes. But if you’re drinking the tea regularly, it really just multiplies the process. It makes room for the more powerful sperm you’re producing. So it’s best to make you come a lot. I can tell from the way your pre-cum tastes that you have been drinking this stuff for a couple of days already.”

So, the tea was a known quantity—just like what I was drinking at Sky’s apartment. Since I valued the sexual stamina, I drank my teas a I enjoyed the view—Kate the former ice princess swirling her hot tongue around my little soldier’s helmet. She had a look of lust in her eyes that was the equal of the rapture and desire that Sky had shown the previous night.

“Kate, sit on my lap for a minute.”

“Doogie, if we start doing it now, the baby might not turn out right. I don’t know if you’ve had enough tea yet. And I need another girl here to help me finish up.”

“I won’t go inside of you yet. But I want to feel your cunt on my dick. Witch pussy is as exciting when I’m near it as any other girl is when I’m all the way inside her. For now, just sit on my lap facing away from me so I can play with your tits while my shaft rubs between your legs.”

She dropped her robe to the ground and obeyed me as she turned her body around to start wet-humping me.

I played with her tits as she turned her around toward me to French kiss me while she moved her wet twat back and forth over my cock. Her body was starting to glow with a light sweat and she seemed to be getting even more horny.

I couldn’t help but think about it. Why shouldn’t I do what Kate asked? Arcadia and Sky had warned me that cooperating would unleash a monster... but some of the other things they said didn’t seem to be true, so why should I trust that? Why not give my sister exactly what she wants and blow my wad directly into her womb while another girl alternates between sucking my balls and using her tongue to play with Kate’s clit? I didn’t see any harm in that, and it didn’t sound like a bad way to pass some time.

But then again, the possibility of giving birth to a cosmically powerful creature who would do the bidding of an evil and powerful elder witch didn’t seem really good, especially since that witch had a history of treating the men in my family poorly and seemed to be a leading proponent of misandry. I doubted that throwing a bucket of water on her would change the situation.

Reading the books seemed to be the only way to get more information. Talking to more people would only encourage them to tell me lies. Or tell me only the part of the truth that they believe would help them. Even “influencing” Kate to tell me what she knew wasn’t getting me very far. Since she knew so little, I could only conclude that she was being played much as I was—perhaps more so. But talking was quicker than reading musty old books—and much easier to do with a naked girl sitting in my lap. And it might get her to stop moaning.

“Doogie, you feel too good rubbing against me. I’m going to go insane if I can’t have you inside me right now!”

“You can’t fuck me yet, Kate. Remember, it doesn’t fit our plan. Kate, what would happen if I were to fuck you before I was fully influenced by the environment here?”

“I don’t care what would happen Doogie—I want you now!” She squirmed in my lap, I could feel how wet she was as she rubbed her clit and her lips against me seeking some kind of release. But I kept her tight little body in a position so that she couldn’t slide me into her without much more of a struggle.

“If you tell me what would happen, I might let you fuck me now.”

“No you won’t! Come on, just do me!”

“Kate, tell me now, or I will never do you. I’ll do Sky.”

“No! All right, I’ll tell you! If you’re not ready, but you try to give me a baby, the baby will grow up to be a very bad person. Very powerful, but the baby wouldn’t be part of the community. The baby would hate the wicca.”

“Stop using that word, Kate, the word is ‘witches’. Remember, or I won’t let you rub against my dick anymore.”

“All right! It would hate us witches. And it would especially hate you, Doogie. And even when it was very young, it would have the power to hurt us and make us do what he wanted—we’d still have to take care of him. He’d kill you right away, to stop other wic- I mean, to stop other studs from being born. And then when he was old enough, he would kill us all!”

“And if I fuck you when I’m sufficiently influenced?”

“Then the baby would be good. He would love witches. And he would use his power to help witches, and protect us from the outside world.”

“You mean, you would make him use his power to protect you from the outside world.”

“It’s the same thing! He would want to do what we say!”

“So if I wait before I fuck you, he’ll be a little mindless drone that you control like a puppet. And if I don’t, he’ll have a mind of his own.”

“No, you don’t understand! He would hate all of us—especially you, because you would be competition!”

“Kate, do you want me to fuck you now? And come inside you now?”

“It’s too soon Doogie, but I just don’t care about that right now! And if you concentrate, I don’t have to get pregnant this time. You can control it! I want you to come in me, but if you concentrate, you can stop me from getting pregnant. So just do it!”

And I made my decision. I lifted Kate up and a little forward and my Johnson easily found the right spot to push against—she was only too eager to have me inside her. It was wild—to know I was fucking my own sister, while she was begging me for it. And it was cool being back to sex that was just one-on-one—somehow it felt more intimate than the group parties I’d been doing over the last couple of days.

Kate’s cunt was tight and gave me more resistance than I expected. My god, witch pussy set me on fire more than any 10 other girls combined. And I knew that from experience. But there was something extra special time—I had to ask.

“Were you a virgin, Kate?”

“Yes, Doogie. Mom would only let me have sex with other girls up until now. I’m so happy!”

She was happy and I was as stiff as a steel rod. I pushed and pulled her body against me as I continued penetrating her from behind, sometimes using my fingers to play with her clit. The sweat was starting to run down her body—she was getting slick and hard to lift. She turned her face constantly to kiss me—and damned if she wasn’t turning more gorgeous with every stroke of my cock into her. Her full lips and perfect skin, the way her eyelids were not quite closed that told me she was on the verge of a screaming orgasm.

I knew from the my the prior night that I could intensify both of our climaxes if I used my mind to more deeply sense her body, and the way the blood and hormones moved through her body—I could make both of us crazy with pleasure.

She reached down and put her hands under my thighs and pulled herself down onto me, harder than before, and pushed herself up a little—over and over. She went into a kind of trance and something in my mind clicked—I knew I should come inside of her in just a few moments.

“Doogie, I’m going to come—but I don’t want to stop yet! Keep fucking me no matter whaaa- aaaa—aaaa—aaaaa... uuuuh... uuuuuuh...”

One part of me was totally focused on the pleasure—it was as though I hadn’t climaxed for a year, I shot so hard into her, and with my sense of time completely stretched so that the orgasm seemed to last for minutes. Yet another part of me was aware of everything. At first, it was like hearing a hive full of bees—then I realized that I was sensing the way all of my sperm were shaking their tails, propelling themselves, trying to find their bearings, and move toward the goal. Even as I was aware of this, I was still coming. I was fascinated and I wanted to sense in more detail what was going on—and I sensed the presence of another kind of mind. Not complex, not verbal, but still showing a kind of personality.

And the beehive analogy still made sense—except that there were all males seeking to pollinate a single flower—in that I could make out a kind of individualism. This one would be a poet; this one, a politician; another, a tyrant; another, a thief. They would all have great charisma and would be natural leaders of a sort. All of them seemed to have egos that went beyond healthy all the way to self-worship. Some of them were murderous; some of them were cooperative. The more I tried to focus, the more I seemed to know what the children of these sperm would be like, understand their tastes. This one would be funny. This one would be blunt. But all of them had something in common beyond charm.

Their hatred.

Some of them loved much about the world. There was a split—many of these beasts loved the world of witches and hated the world of humans. Others hated the witches and loved the world of humans. But they all hated something. Others hated both witches and humans and seemed bent on the destruction of all civilization. But all of them had one hatred in common.

It was me. They all hated me.

They hated any witch stud. Even the sperm who hated witches wanted a few of them kept around to mate with—but none of them wanted me around. Each sperm wanted to see exactly one Pan created, and no more. Any one of them that fused with an egg to become a Pan would try to kill me and other Pan creatures I sired.

I could prevent Kate from getting pregnant for now. But I knew that eventually one of these witches would trick me or somehow force me to create a Pan—a Pan who would wish to kill me—unless I found some way to break their rules. I had no choice to run—there was nowhere to hide that they couldn’t find me. And I didn’t want to run—there was just too much willing tail for me to choose to walk away.

I thrust my hips into Kate one final time after the longest, most satisfying cum shot I’d ever managed and I knew I had to make a decision about how to handle this within minutes.