The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witches’ Sabbath Ch 6

By Astropirate

Ever since her encounter with Cornelia several weeks earlier, Cathy Reynolds had been a frequent visitor to the Kings’ residence. It was so frequent that her husband, Mike, had become very suspicious. He was beginning to suspect that his wife was having an affair with Doctor Alex King and he was determined to get to the bottom of his wife’s actions. As he got out of the car he did not notice a woman spying on him from the living room window. It was Cornelia, the housekeeper. She knew at once who the visitor was and why he was here.

An angry Mike Reynolds rang the doorbell twice and then banged at the door several times. The door opened and Mike was somewhat surprised to see a woman matching him in height and dressed in an all black dress standing there with smile.

“I want to see my wife. Where is she?” demanded Mike as he pushed his way passed the housekeeper.

“Your wife?” asked Cornelia, pretending to sound surprised

“Yes, my wife, Cathy Reynolds. I know she’s here. Don’t bother denying it,” answered Mike furiously.

“Oh, darling, no one is denying it…”

“Don’t you darling me. How dare you? Cathy? Cathy, where are you? Come here at once. Do you hear me?” Mike was restrained from speaking further.

“Tut, tut, darling. You really should control that temper of yours,” said Cornelia firmly. “Cathy has being visiting here for weeks now. Why are you so angry?” concluded Cornelia.

“Because I believe she’s having an affair with Alex and I want to confront her about it,” responded Mike in a slow controlled voice.

“Oh, darling. Your wife is not, as you put it, ‘having an affair’. It’s true she is at this moment making love to her lover, but she’s definitely not having ‘an affair’” said Cornelia with a chuckle.

Cornelia was amused at Mike’s puzzled emotions. She could feel them. “Follow me, dear and let me show you what I mean,” she said with a smile.

Mike followed the housekeeper upstairs and along the corridor without a word. When the housekeeper stopped at the bedroom door she opened it without knocking. What Mike saw was both shocking and very erotic to his eyes. It was the sight of two very beautiful women in the throes of lesbian love making. What he found erotic was the fact that Cathy was not having sex with Alex but his wife Janet. Mike’s initial shock and anger melted away only to be replaced by pleasure. That pleasure came from the fact that he had often fantasised watching his wife with another woman. Indeed, they had discussed it but never got around to it. Now, as he stood entranced, this very fantasy was being fulfilled in front of his eyes as he observed Cathy and Janet in the throes of lesbian sex and oblivious to his presence.

Cornelia laughed as she observed the tent that had developed in Mike’s pants. “Come, darling,” she said seductively and Mike Reynolds obeyed, following the housekeeper to her own bedroom.

As Mike stood with his back turned to Cornelia she couldn’t help but think how handsome Cathy’s husband was. True, he was arrogant and probably self centred but she guessed he was hot in bed and this would more to make up for these shortcomings. At least, that’s what Cornelia thought.

Still with his back to Cornelia and entranced, Mike didn’t notice Cornelia slipping off her dress, revealing her beautiful naked body.

The housekeeper walked past Mike and lay down on the bed.

“Now, darling, wouldn’t you prefer to make love to Cornelia,” she said seductively as she fondled her large firm breasts and smiled.

Mike just could not resist. Cornelia’s gaze, combined with her beauty was too much as he stripped naked and joined her on the bed. He mounted the housekeeper before kissing her passionately and engaging in the most pleasurable sex he had ever enjoyed. Then Cornelia once again gazed into his eyes. “Remember…” and began to instruct him as she had instruct all her other “lovers”.

* * *

It was Tuesday afternoon and Cornelia made her way to the university building where James and his study Counsellor, Sarah Morton, were discussing his study progress. The housekeeper knew exactly where they would be because she had extracted the details from James while engaging another round of sex with the student.

Arriving at the room Cornelia at once recognised James’s voice behind the door. She did not to knock. She simply opened the door and walked in.

“Hello, lover,” she said to James with a smile,”

Greetings, Mistress,” responded James mechanically.

A shocked Sarah Norton stood up and swung around to Cornelia.

“Who are you?” she protested. “How dare you? Leave at once or I will have security escort you out,” she continued.

Cornelia just laughed and studied the teacher. She was dark skinned, clearly of African descent. She was about five feet eight with a bush of black curly hair.

When she tried to speak again Sarah found herself unable to do so. Instead the twenty five year old teacher felt an urge to undress in front of this strange woman and her young student. She had worn a red woollen polo neck pullover that she quickly discarded. Her grey skirt that concealed the top have of her brown boots slid noiselessly to the floor. Opening her white blouse exposed her lacy black bra and the fact she had worn black tights in preference to stockings.

It had answered one of James’s questions.

“Is she not beautiful, James?” asked Cornelia, as the young woman stood naked before them with the light of the room reflecting her perfect body that Sarah had clearly looked after.

“She is very beautiful, Mistress,” responded James in a lustful voice.

Although she was entranced Sarah blushed and felt very embarrassed. She was not used to stripping in front of anyone, especially students. Even her boyfriend had only seen her naked occasionally.

“Wouldn’t you like to make love to her, James?”

Oh, very much,” replied James excitedly.

Cornelia laughed heartily. “Then, you must take her, my love,” she said in a commanding voice.

James obeyed and taking Sarah into his arms, kissed her passionately on her moist lips. Disgusted as she was, Sarah was unable to resist and responded with a passionate kiss of her own. She simply surrendered when James pushed her onto the couch in the room and proceeded to devour her body with his lips and tongue before driving his rock hard cock deep inside her and pumping hard. After they orgasmed the young man got up and began to dress. Sarah looked up and to her surprise she saw the tall and very seductive Cornelia naked as she descended onto the teacher and also made love to her, taking particular pleasure in licking James’s cum from Sarah’s pussy with her expert tongue action. Sarah was also prompted by Cornelia to lash the housekeeper’s clit, allowing the older woman to enjoy a wonderful orgasm.

Finally, Cornelia laid beside Sarah for a few moments and as with the others, implanted instructions inside her. “Remember…”

* * *

several weeks passed and Cathy Reynolds engaged in regular sex sessions with Janet King and her daughter Alice as well as satisfy Cornelia de Langston, the Kings’ housekeeper. Alice King’s best friend at college, Jane Madden and her mother Maxine also engaged in wonderful sex with each other as well as with Janet and Alice and, of course, Cornelia had to be served also. Included in Cornelia’s group was the beautiful Sarah Morton, a teacher and James King’s study Counsellor. Contrary to school regulations she pursued a sexual relationship with her student as well as with Janet and Alice King. Now they were all gathered in the spare room in the Kings’ house that had become a shrine to the Horned God and double Goddess of nature. Cornelia, Janet and Alice wore long black flowing robes while Cathy, Maxine, Jane and Sarah donned white robes.

Cornelia, Janet and Alice stood before the shrine, raised their arms, chanting in a strange language. Then Cornelia turned to Cathy and the others. “What is it you desire,” demanded the housekeeper in a firm tone.

“We desire to serve the Horned God and Goddess of nature,” they answered in unison.

“Who speaks for you?” asked Cornelia.

“We speak for them, Mistress,” responded Janet and Alice together.

“So be it. Remove your robes and display your beauty,” instructed Cornelia and without hesitation all the women were soon naked and stood before the shrine.

Cornelia, Janet and Alice held hands and dancing several times around the shrine, they once again chanted in the strange language as they did so.

Cornelia then turned and faced her latest recruits. “Welcome, my sisters to our coven. The Horned God and Nature Goddess accepts you,” said Cornelia and Janet and Alice handed each of the women a coveted black robe.

“Soon we will celebrate our highest Sabbath and our coven is now complete,” said Cornelia with a smile.

* * *

In the hills surrounding the Town of Fielding a group of women dressed in black robes gathered in the woods known as Witch’s Wood. A bonfire was already ablaze in front of the altar of the Horned God and Nature Goddess. It had been set and lit by Alex King and his son James as commanded by their Mistress, Cornelia de Langston, the Kings’ housekeeper, who had ensnared them with powers.

In the group that paraded to the altar were Janet King and daughter Alice. Also there were Maxine Madden and her daughter Jane as well as Cathy Reynolds, Janet’s friend and neighbour. Finally, there was Sarah Norton, a teacher at James’s college. As the women paraded they sang and chanted. The men, who were naked, bowed with their heads pressed to the ground as they passed by and despite the fact it was all hallows eve they seemed not to be aware of the cold.

Standing in a semi circle in front of the altar the women raised their arms and Cornelia began to speak. “We praise you and glorify you,”

“We praise you and glorify you!” responded Cornelia’s companions.

“We give you thanks for the year that had gone and the new year just begun,” declared Cornelia.

The women responded by breaking into chant. Then Cornelia turned to her companions and spoke. “My sisters, this is indeed a great night of joy as we celebrate the new year. Let us show the divine ones our joy,”

Without hesitation the women, including Cornelia cast off their robes to reveal their naked bodies. The women each chose a partner and going down on the specially prepared mattresses they made love to each other. Janet took her daughter Alice. Maxine took her daughter Jane and Sarah took Cathy. Cornelia looked on and smiled feeling she had achieved her goal. All this went on as the men watched helplessly as they observed their wives and lovers in the throes of lesbian lovemaking.

Cornelia went down between each individual pair and indulged in a threesome, each of which resulted in a wonderful orgasm.

For Cornelia de Langston this would only be the beginning. She had plans for covens all over the county and eventually all over the country and she relished the task.