The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Witchgirl: Teenage Hero of Justice

In an alternative universe, the young heroine Witchgirl fights for truth and justice on two different levels of reality. Normally she uses her hex-magic to fight crime and save lives on earth, but on special occasions she is called upon by a secret government agency to enter the Matrix, a virtual reality construct that is a universe unto itself and the earth’s last great frontier. There she faces new dangers and villains in a strange world where reality is a purely subjective term.

This story is based on roleplaying sessions conducted between Witchgirl and PsiLance. The matrix used in this story is modelled after the matrix in the movie of the same name, although there may be differences in terms of logistics to better serve the storyline and the roleplaying sessions.

For more information about these roleplaying sessions, information about the Witchgirl character, or to give out advice, criticism, and (especially) complements to the writers, please contact the authors at their email addresses.

Chapter 10: Feeding Time for Witchgirl

“Are you ready?” Genna asks. “I know the boys can’t wait to see you.”

Witchgirl feels Genna squeeze her ass from behind. “Oooh,” she says. “Okay.”

Genna readjusts Witchgirl’s thong and pats her pert ass. “Perfect,” she says, and she walks over to the bedroom door and opens it, waiting for Witchgirl. Witchgirl smiles dreamily and walks—a little hesitantly at first—toward the door. She steps through, getting one more gentle ‘pat’ from Genna as she goes.

All the boys are sitting around the dining room table. As Witchgirl steps through the door, they look up. Kyle gives a wolf whistle. Rich is simply awestruck. Mason applauds. “Simply lovely Witchgirl,” he says.

She feels a rush of emotion well up inside her as they gawk and whistle at her...they APPROVE of her. “Oh, thank you so much,” she says.

Genna smiles as she brings Witchgirl to the table. Each of the boys stands as they approach. After all, they are only trying to be polite.

“Gentlemen, dinner is now served,” Genna says.

Witchgirl smiles and looks around. “Where? I don’t see any dinner...is it..?”

Rich walks around the table and gently takes Witchgirl’s hand into his.

“Please step up onto the chair, Witchgirl.”

Genna pulls out a chair for Witchgirl to stand on. “Don’t worry,” she says. “I’ll guide you.”

Witchgirl steps up onto the chair, teetering a little on her heels as she does so. Rich blushes from his vantage point, looking up at her from down on the ground.

Witchgirl looks down on the boys, smiles, and says, “Hi down there!”

“Hey, sweetcheeks,” Kyle says.

Witchgirl giggles at Kyle’s comment-he’s SO cute-and then she steps from the chair to the table, heel clicking against it.

Rich looks over at Mason for a moment, then back up at Witchgirl, blushing again as he looks up at her. “Ummm...now you can...ummm...lay down,” he commands.

Witchgirl carefully sits down, and then lies down on her back, looking up at the ceiling. “Like this?” she asks, and Mason and Kyle and Rich nod their heads. She looks around at the faces of the smiling boys and says, “But...where’s dinner? Genna said dinner was served.”

“And it has been, Witchgirl,” Genna says, and she smiles at Kyle. “Kyle, what part would you like?” she asks, playing the role of the good hostess.

“Well, I’ve always been a breast man,” he answers.

Kyle reaches across Witchgirl and begins to caress her breasts.

“Rich, how about you?” Genna asks.

Rich smiles and looks Witchgirl over, his eyes moving up and down her beautiful lithe body. “Thighs, please.”

Rich climbs up on to the table and begins to caress Witchgirl’s inner thighs. Kyle climbs up on the table also, giving himself better leverage as slides Witchgirl’s bikini top off her perky breasts. Mason pulls up a seat beside Witchgirl’s head and begins to caress her face.

Genna walks around the table and stands dutifully beside Mason.

Witchgirl sighs. “Oooooooh. Wha...wha...ooooooh...uuh.”

“You know, Witchgirl, we all originally had other plans tonight,” Mason says, as he looks down into her eyes. Her mouth is making beautiful shapes. It is opening and closing.

“Other...oooh...plans?” she moans.

“Yes. We did. We were going out to the movies. There was a bargain showing of ‘But, when Genna said that if we came we could have YOU for dinner too, well, we couldn’t resist.”

Witchgirl squirms on the table, knocking a plate onto the floor. It clatters breaks into four equal pieces. Then she stretches out her arm and knocks over a wine glass.

“I...I...I...” Witchgirl feels Kyle squeeze harder as Rich peels one of her stockings down to her knee. “Ooooh!” she exclaims.

“Laurie,” Genna says. “I know you’re a vegetarian, so I prepared a special dish for you.”

Genna leaves Mason’s side and walks over to the kitchen.

Witchgirl squirms as Rich pulls the stocking down to her ankle and kisses the inside of her thigh.

Mason begins playing with Witchgirl’s hair.

“Oooh...Mason....Mason...I...don’t...don’t....I....”

“You don’t what, Witchgirl?”

“Don’t...mind.”

Mason smiles. Genna walks back over holding a large bowl and a spoon.

“I didn’t have the slightest idea what to make until Mason suggested this to me,” and she scoops something soft and creamy out of the bowl with a large spoon. “Open wide.”

Witchgirl opens her mouth as Kyle pinches a nipple. Genna begins to feed Witchgirl. “I hope you like it,” she says. “It’s a family recipe.”

“Oooh...mmmmph.”

Witchgirl chews...whatever it is Genna put in her mouth, it tastes very sweet, like strawberries and sugar, lots of sugar, and it’s gummy and sticky. Kyle begins sucking on Witchgirl’s breasts, twirling his tongue around Witchgirl’s nipples, first one and then the other, careful to give them both equal attention.

“Mmmpphh mmm.”

Witchgirl wiggles as Rich peels the other stocking down her leg.

“I don’t think you ever finished telling us about your day, Witchgirl,” Mason says. “Anything interesting happen?”

Witchgirl swallows with difficulty. “Mm. Oh. Well.” She feels Rich pull the stockings off her feet one at a time, then pull the thong away from her waist, snapping it back against her skin. “Oh!” she says.

Genna gives Witchgirl another spoonful, pushing the creamy, sugary mixture into her mouth gently, but forcefully.

“Genna,” Witchgirl says. “I...mmmmph.”

Witchgirl turns her head to one side and notices one of her high heels is now resting on the table right next to her head. Rich must have thrown it there. She swallows. “Mmph. I had a...oooh...nice...nice day.”

“That’s good,” Mason says quietly. “Any big adventures? Defeat any villains?”

“Adventures? Villains?”

Genna brings the spoon to Witchgirl’s lips to feed her as she talks to Mason. Her brain is addled with wonderful sensations.

“Well, you are a superheroine, aren’t you?” Mason asks.

“Oh, yes! I am, Mason. I am! And a...um...oooh...good one too. Really.”

Genna feeds Witchgirl again. Witchgirl squirms the other way now. She feels Rich sliding his hands up her naked leg.

“Mmmmph.”

“Of course you are. You’re one of the best.”

Witchgirl chews and swallows. Gosh, that is tasty! “Oh. Really...really. Uhhh...you think so Mason?” she asks.

“Of course I think so. But you’re no Teenage Hero of Justice. That’s a true superhero team.”

“Who...who...are they?”

“They’re the team of all teams. The best of the best.”

Genna gives Witchgirl another spoonful. Witchgirl chews and swallows and smiles. “Oh, thanks Genna.”

Genna smiles. “You’re welcome.”

Witchgirl squirms and knocks another wine glass over. “Are you enjoying dinner so far?” Mason asks.

“Ohhhh...oh, yes. Thank you, Mason.”

Witchgirl is now naked except for her thong bottom. Kyle grins and bends down and kisses her breasts.

Mason smiles. “You know, I’m pretty tight with the Teenage Heroes of Justice. If you’d like, I could mention you to them.”

“Really...you would...um...oh...do that for me? I’m a superheroine, you know. I’d like to meet, you know, other superheroes.” Witchgirl gasps and arches her back a little. “I go on missions and stuff. They might WANT me.”

“Well, they do the really important missions. I’m not saying you’re missions aren’t important... But the stuff they do...WOW...”

Witchgirl sighs. “Really?”

“Yeah,” Mason says. “I think they save the world from destruction at least once a day.”

“That’s...wow...they must be...strong...powerful...”

“Yep.”

“Powerful...and strong...and...and...hunky.”

“Well, I don’t know about the hunky part. I prefer soft and beautiful. But I think you’re strong and powerful too, Witchgirl.”

“S...s...soft.”

Witchgirl feels Rich kiss the inside of her thigh. She feels Kyle’s lips on her nipple. She feels Mason’s words massaging her mind as Genna feeds her. “Yes,” Mason says. “Soft. Especially in the mind.”

“Ohohoh....soft...in...in...in...”

Mason begins caressing Witchgirl’s face again. Her hair is now platinum blonde and a little shorter, curled around her airs, cut just at the neckline.

“Soft in the mind. Soft...in...in...”

“Is your mind soft, Witchgirl? Is your mind soft and malleable? Does your mind need to be mushed and shaped by me, Witchgirl?”

“My mind...oh. Soft.” Witchgirl opens her mouth. “Soft.”

Genna feeds Witchgirl again and then leans down by Witchgirl’s ear and begins to whisper. “Soft...”

Witchgirl smiles as she chews and lets the strawberry goop slide down her throat. A little glistens on her bottom lip.

“Mmmmmmm. Soft.”

“Malleable...”

“Malleable. Malleable.”

“Need to be mushed...”

“Need...need...to...be all mushed up.”

“Need to be shaped...”

Witchgirl smiles and squirms. “Need to be shaped.”

“Good girl...” Genna says, and pats her on the head. She stands back up and looks down at the boys’ handiwork.

Witchgirl squirms, drawing one leg up to her belly and stretching out her arm over the table...almost like she’s dancing. Witchgirl giggles as silverware and plates get pushed around.

“We like you Witchgirl,” Mason says. “I like you...”

“You...you like me? Oh, Mason. I like you too.”

Mason kisses Witchgirl on the forehead. “Kyle likes you...”

Kyle licks his tongue around Witchgirl’s nipple, teasing it.

“Oh...oh. I like Kyle.”

“Rich likes you...”

“I....oooooh...like...Rich.”

Rich runs his tongue up and down Witchgirl’s thigh, moving ever so closer to the area only the thong...that tiny tiny thong, hides.

Witchgirl curls her toes and almost purrs. “Oh...I like ALL you guys,” she says, and she opens her mouth automatically so Genna can spoon her more food. Genna gives Witchgirl another spoonful, and she gobbles it up greedily. “Mmmmmm.”

“Well, gentlemen...I think she’s a keeper,” Mason exclaims.

Witchgirl opens her mouth again. “I’m a...what?” she asks, but Genna simply stuffs more food into her mouth. “Mmmmph.”

Witchgirl opens and closes her mouth like a baby. “Mmmm,” she moans. “I’m a...keeper.”

Mason kisses Witchgirl on the forehead again. “Yep. We’re going to keep you. We like you too much to let you get away from us.”

“Oh, THANK you, Mason. I can be very...mmmmm...useful. I’m a super heroine, you know.”

“I know, Witchgirl. I know. Now be a good girl and be sure to eat all your food.”

Witchgirl swallows. “Mmmm. That’s SO good,” she says, and she smiles as a little spills down her chin

Genna uses the spoon to get the dribble moving down her chin, and then feeds it back to Witchgirl.

“Oh. Mm. Thanks, Genna. I would be lost without you.”

Genna reaches down to kiss Witchgirl on the cheek as she prepares another spoonful. “You’re welcome, sweetie. Now eat your dinner.”

Witchgirl gasps as Rich says, “I really like this thong, Witchgirl. And I like your thighs.”

Genna gives Witchgirl another spoonful. Witchgirl opens her mouth as Kyle says, “What a bod. You are such a sweet piece of you-know-what.”

Witchgirl swallows. “Mmmmmph. Oh, Genna. You are such a good cook. I’m...um...stuffed.”

“Thank you, sweetie. I know you’re stuffed. But we still have more in the bowl.”

“Oh...oh...well, it’s really good. But my TUMMY is so FULL.”

Genna pouts. “But Mason had me make all of this for you. You wouldn’t want to insult him, would you?”

“It’s okay, Genna,” Mason says. “If Witchgirl doesn’t want anymore, she doesn’t have to eat.”

Witchgirl feels panic and sadness well up inside her at the idea of insulting him. “No, no,” she says. “I’ll eat the rest.” She opens her mouth wide. “Please.”

Genna brings the spoon to Witchgirl’s mouth, but Mason stops her.

“No,” he says. “Witchgirl’s full. It’s all right.”

“It’s just a shame to waste all of it,” Genna says. “Especially because I made it JUST for her.”

Genna nods and turns to walk to the kitchen.

“Oh no. Please!” Witchgirl moans. “Please! I’m sorry. I don’t want to offend anyone. It’s very IMPORTANT that this dinner be just right.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to make you eat it all.”

“Oh, please,” Witchgirl whines. “Feed me. I want it. I’m so happy that you thought of me.”

Genna turns back and walks to the table and crouches down, looking into Witchgirl’s eyes. “We always think of you, Betsy.”

Genna gives Witchgirl another heaping spoonful. It tastes even better somehow. Sweeter.

Genna leans down and whispers into Witchgirl’s ear. “Good girl.”

Witchgirl feels a warm rush of satisfaction as she swallows. “Mmm. Thank you, Genna.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie.”

Genna gives Witchgirl another spoonful. Witchgirl is splayed across the table, her face a mask of ecstasy. She feels so completely full and satisfied and happy. “Did you enjoy dinner?” Mason asks her, when the bowl is completely empty.

“Mmmmmmm, oh yes, Mason. It was so delicious. Thank you.”

Rich and Kyle climb off Witchgirl and return to their respective seats. “Thank you for the wonderful meal, ma’am,” they say together.

“Yummy,” Kyle adds, with a wipe of his hand across his mouth.

Witchgirl rolls over onto her belly and puts both hands under her chin and smiles, one leg raised in the air behind her, the other flat on the table. She looks at Mason dreamily and flirtatiously. “I feel so satisfied.” She lets her left leg drop and raises her right leg. “Genna is such a good cook. I’d be lost without her.”

Kyle looks over at Mason with a sly grin. “Mason, I think Witchgirl may need to work off her dinner before it settles. You know what they say...”

“Ummmm...a minute on the lips...” Rich begins to say.

Mason smiles. “Rich, I don’t think Kyle actually wanted you to say it.”

“Oh...” Rich says.

Mason looks “What do you think, Witchgirl?”

Witchgirl smiles dreamily. Gosh, Mason is BEAUTIFUL.

“About what, Mason?” she says with a happy sigh. She wasn’t listening to their conversation. She was thinking how CUTE they looked, and how smart Mason is, and how much fun it would be to just kiss them and kiss them and never stop ever ever never ever. Oh, MAN they are just so AWESOME!

Mason grins, “About a little workout. Kyle is concerned about your figure.”

“My figure?” Witchgirl looks over her shoulder at herself, glancing down the table at her rear and legs. “What’s wrong with my figure?”

She feels fear jump into her throat. What if something is wrong...if the boys are dissatisfied with her?

“Wow...nothing from where I’m sitting...” Rich says blissfully.

Mason pats her on the head. “Nothing now perhaps, but what about later on? When that food does settle. The fat cells begin to cluster and grow... And move to the most unsightly places... And soon the beauty we see in Witchgirl... Will be a FRAUD...”

Rich seems to shutter at the image. “No...not Witchgirl...”

It’s Kyle’s turn to talk now. “Yes, it happens to all women,” he says, “even those as magnificent as our Witchgirl. Unless...”

“Unless?”

“Unless we act in prevention. We prevent it from happening.”

“How Kyle? How do we prevent it?” Rich asks.

“I’m glad you asked, Rich,” Kyle says. He gets up from his seat and walks to the living room. He turns in a circle and with a wave of his arm, the living room changes into something out of an aerobics studio. Mats on the floor. Mirrors lining the walls. He smiles the sly smile of a salesman or devil. “Here we have a state of the art gym complete with everything we need to keep our Witchgirl in top form.” He gestures once more and the couches and coffee table change into exercise equipment. “We pride ourselves in the trainers and exercise classes we offer and I GUARANTEE you’ll simply love the new you once we’re finished.”